The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rawley Academy: Part 2

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Day 6

I was able to hear the outdoor concert in my room at the Professor’s house. Meanwhile I was stuck naked in a small locked room of a new professor’s house and subject to violent corporal punishment for even mild misbehaviors.

The worst part was the realization that my protector, my father, not only knew about these indignities but was the financial sponsor of my humiliation.

Professor Schlosser kept me busy so many hours a day that it was difficult to focus on much but crying so much about the picnic and concert had left me without sleep and a lot of time to think.

An idea for escape began to form in my mind. If I had thought things through I would have recognized the futility of the plan. But acting before thinking was what had landed me in 24-hour nudity at the hands of a strict disciplinarian. I resolved to sneak out when Professor Schlosser let me out for my shower and my breakfast. I hated breakfast anyhow, some vile, cement like cereal and a banana every single day.

Professor Schlosser commented when he came in to wake me that I “looked terrible. Now get up and get moving.” I decided to go for it without showering and as soon as Professor Schlosser headed out I went to the bathroom and started the water for a shower.

Then I walked downstairs and opened the front door. I was stark naked and also already in quite hot water. I had not even stepped out onto the patio when I felt Professor Schlosser’s firm hand on my shoulder: “Big mistake Scout.”

The Professor unceremoniously carried me to my room like a sack of unwanted goods. “I’ll be back with a bullwhip later this morning,” the Professor explained as he restrained me face down to the bed. I had never noticed the restraints before. Now I was stuck waiting and scared shitless. It felt like the better part of a day before he returned and when he did I started begging for forgiveness.

“Scout, I am so disappointed about this morning,” the Professor explained as he let the coil of a bull whip rest on the small of my back. “You had been making so much progress and then this.”

With each statement he gently lifted the whip off my back and then placed it back down. It was a terrifying and firm reminder about my upcoming fate.

“Please Professor, it was a terrible mistake and it won’t happen again,” I begged.

The Professor responded, “I am certain that after this evening’s punishment that you will not walk out on me again.”

There were several minutes of awkward tension before the punishment started. The first stroke of the whip was the most intense and searing pain I had ever felt in my entire life. The horrible part is that the pain continued as the Professor lashed me over and over again with the whip. My screams went completely unheeded as over thirty lashes landed violently and precisely across my back.

“Do you have anything to say now Scout?”

“I am sorry Professor,” I responded.

“And?”

“Thank you for punishing me Professor,” I found myself saying despite the intense pain I had just endured. As I said it I found myself realizing that I felt genuinely ashamed about my earlier behavior. But the worst feeling was that I felt like my punishment had been barely adequate for my misdeeds. What had Professor Schlosser done to me in just six days?

I went to sleep restrained to the bed and without any food for the day. The next day would start again with Professor Schlosser’s violent conditioning program.

Day 7

Professor Schlosser entered at the usual time and released me from the restraints. I was still unbearably sore and Professor Schlosser pushed the restraints under bed and out of sight. He then scooped me up gently and kissed me on the forehead tenderly and carried me to the bathroom for a bath.

I felt like a little child as he dipped me into the bathtub and sponged me down.

When he finished and helped me out I thanked him profusely and went downstairs for my breakfast. Somehow the cement-cereal and banana did not seem so bad for a change. Mark, Rawley Academy’s Dean and Professor Schlosser’s lover, was in the kitchen. He commented on my whip marked back. Each day in Professor Schlosser’s “care” brought new humiliations to my life.

My studies were intensive and Professor Schlosser gave no slack for having been out of commission the previous day. In fact it was apparent that I had been given two days worth of studies for a single day.

I resolved not to throw a temper tantrum and took the homework eagerly and dove into it with abandon. By the time Professor Schlosser came to unlock me for lunch I had made surprising headway and got a kiss on the forehead and a “Good boy Scout.”

After eating my lunchtime PB&J and drinking a glass of milk the Professor showed me the basement workout room. He showed me a workout chart and explained how to use the different equipment.

“Ok, Scout every day after lunch you will come down here and work out. After forty-five minutes on the elliptical machine you will do the strength training and then head upstairs.”

I nodded.

“While you work out today I will be modifying the lock to your room to be self-locking from the outside. After your work out you will take a quick shower and then lock yourself up for the afternoon. Any questions?”

“No Professor,” I responded and then immediately started the workout. There was a pair of socks, sneakers and a jock strap on the floor for me to wear during the workout.

Before Professor Schlosser disappeared he pointed out the closed circuit cameras in the gym that would allow him to review my workout in detail.

It felt really good to workout and I lost sight of the soreness in my back as I worked my body on the elliptical machine. The free-weight work felt really good too. I toyed with disobeying the Professor and my sore back started to tingle and I gave up the thought.

As I walked up I noticed more small cameras throughout the house, in the bathroom I showered in and even in my bedroom prison cell.

Locking myself in the room was another new low for me but I did it willingly. I found it felt really good to please the Professor and the thought of disobeying him was terrifying.

I finished the rest of the homework and studies easily before dinner and was really proud to show my work off to the Professor when I was unlocked for dinner.

He was appreciative and led me down for dinner. After dinner I got to watch TV with him and the Dean. It was odd to hear the Dean, Mark, talking about some of the students getting into trouble for a prank. It was odd though, it felt like all of that was a world away.

As the news came on Dayton, the Professor, sent me up to bed. He did not come up right away but when he did it was really nice to be kissed on the forehead by him.

“How are you feeling today Scout?”

“Really good Professor,” I responded.

“Does it make you feel good to please me?”

An odd question I thought but even odder still I found myself answering, “Yes, it does Professor.”

“Good,” he said as he gave me a gentle hug, “and how do you feel when you disappoint me?”

It felt wonderful to be hugged by the Professor despite the fact that he was a violent disciplinarian who kept me a nude prisoner. But my feelings about disappointing the Professor surprised me as I said them aloud, “I feel terrible after I disappoint you Professor and feel like I deserve to be punished seriously.”

The Professor smiled warmly at me, “that is good, I think it is very important that you have strong positive feelings about pleasing me and very unpleasant feelings about displeasing me.”

I nodded.

“My charges all start off hating me,” the Professor said matter of factly, “but usually about two to three weeks in they come around to your point of view. You are coming along quite quickly.” He pulled me quite close and held me tight.

“Thank you Professor,” I responded. I felt empty as he let me go to fall asleep.

Day 8

I woke up the next morning eager to please Professor Schlosser. My whip marks were healing nicely and I was surprised to be invited to his office that morning before breakfast.

Professor Schlosser was absent but a stack of reports on my progress were the desk facing me. I picked them up and read through them. Seeing the list of my progress—and misadventures—laid out in graphic detail for my father was overwhelming. In particular the comment on my runaway attempt: “Severe disobedience requiring maximum punishment (30 lashes)” was the entire description.

My dad would know I was getting whipped and was going to pay this man to keep doing it to me. Like the earlier report I initialed the pages and then left them to be sent out by Professor Schlosser.

In the kitchen Mark was under the table sucking Dayton’s cock. Professor Schlosser was eating a beautiful omelet and bacon that Mark had prepared. I had my cement cereal and a banana.

I liked it.

A lot.

After Professor Schlosser finished his breakfast he explained my homework for the day and sent me off to my room. I locked myself in eager to get to focus on my tasks and please the Professor.

Lunch was late that day and the Professor’s only comment was that he had been detained disciplining five unruly students after class. My PB&J and glass of milk were terrific. I finished and headed down for a workout without prompting.

I put on the socks, sneakers and jockstrap to work out. After finishing I locked myself back in and focused on the rest of my homework.

Dinner was a nice meal cooked by the Dean and after dinner, I was able to watch TV. The Dean and the Professor joined me after a bit and the Dean started sucking the Professor’s cock in front of me.

“By the way Mark,” the Professor explained to the cock sucking Dean, “I dealt with the troublemakers after their class this morning. They will not be able to sit down for quite some time. I gave each twenty-plus licks with the cane.”

The Dean nodded approvingly as he sucked Dayton’s cock eagerly. “Hey, Scout,” Dayton explained, “it was the entire leading line up of the football team that got it this morning.”

I knew better than to talk out of turn already and nodded approvingly.

The Professor orgasmed into the Dean’s mouth.

The Professor walked me up to my bedroom prison and came in with me to tuck me in. “Scout are you angry at your father?”

“No Professor,” I said after a few moments thought. It was true, I was not angry at my dad. I was not even angry at Professor Schlosser.

“Do you find it humiliating to have to sign off on your reports?”

“Yes Professor.”

“Good,” the Professor responded, “it should be. How about the food I am serving you?”

“I am learning to appreciate it Professor,” I responded.

The Professor hugged me, “do you want some porno for your entertainment?”

“Gay porno?”

“Only if that is what you want,” the Professor said.

“So I can have straight porno?”

“If you prefer.”

“Why?”

“Scout, don’t question everything so much, you are a fourteen year-old boy, you have urges, sometimes there is a need to let off steam.”

I had always been straight, or at least “not gay.” But watching Dayton’s relationship with Mark was turning me on. “Can I have some of both types?”

“One closet-gay special coming up,” the Professor said and left the room. He returned with a small stack of porn and left it by my bed. “Lights out in thirty minutes,” he said and left.

I ended up pulling the gay porn from the stack and stroking myself to orgasm. It felt good to get some sexual release and given everything that had happened recently I was not even ashamed that I had wanked off to gay stuff.

Day 9

The next morning I felt the best I had since arriving into Professor Schlosser’s prison. The cereal was awful but I found myself liking it more each day.

“Hey Scout,” the Dean said, “I hear you asked for some gay porno.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Just nice to see you are relaxing a bit and letting go of needing to be some top-jock.”

I nodded. After breakfast, I was immersed in my studies until lunch.

Professor Schlosser entered with a young boy who could not be more than a year or two older than me. “This is Damien,” the Professor said introducing the young boy.

“Hi Damien, I’m Scout.”

“Damien was my charge last year and he is visiting for a long weekend,” the Professor said as he helped Damien out of his clothing.

After Damien was naked we were both steered downstairs for lunch. Two PB&J sandwiches and glasses of milk were on the table. We both ate without prompting. Afterwards I showed the way to the basement and there were two workout outfits. We alternated turns on the machines without talking much to each other.

Then it was up to my room and since I had been quick with my studies and work there was time to ask questions.

“So,” I asked.

Damien laughed, “your dad pay to whip you into shape?”

“Yeah.”

“Well Dayton—the Professor—takes his job very seriously,” Damien explained, “he is a Tae Kwon Do expert who specializes in administering corporal punishment and as studied mind control techniques for the better part of ten years to get to where he is.”

“Mind control?”

“Come on, you hate that cereal, we all do, but you eat it anyhow, fuck you probably think you like it a bit by now.”

He was right. I asked, “how long will I be here?”

“I was kept a prisoner for my entire freshman year of high school and then released. That seems typical.”

“Typical?”

“He gets about one million per subject, before me there were twins, and before them others.”

“So he arranges for us to meet intentionally?”

“Would you want to disappoint him by not visiting as instructed?”

I thought about it, “No, I hate to disappoint the Professor.”

Damien smiled, “Be happy, he won’t hurt you sexually and when he finishes your mind will be open to really learning.”

“So just enjoy getting whipped, and learn to like having my mind warped?”

“Look the twins who came before me fought it tooth and nail for the first year and had to spend an extra year. That was the only time the Professor’s techniques were not an immediate success. But perhaps that was because they were twins.”

“How does he do it to our minds?”

“No clue,” Damien said, “none of us have a clue. But we all love him to bits for beating the crap out of us and keeping us prisoners.”

“Are you angry with your parents?”

“No, of course not,” Damien said, “I love them so much for putting the Professor in my life.”

“Are you gay?”

Damien looked at me, “no, the twins were gay though, you gay?”

“I think maybe I am,” I said timidly.

“Cool,” Damien said.

“So why are you really here?”

“Grade and attitude check for sophomore year,” he explained. “Can we talk about something else?”

“Do you get good at telling time without a watch?”

“Yeah,” Damien responded, “but can we talk about something else completely. My stomach is in knots and after I get thrashed later I will have to take a Greyhound bus for 10 hours back to New York with a sore-red ass.”

An odd thought came to my head: if his ass was sore it was because he deserved it.

Damien commented, “yeah, I know what you are thinking. I thought the same thing about the twins when the visited. Heck, I even think it myself.”

We ended up laying next to each other on the bed, snuggling gently in an unusual, but also asexual fashion for the next few hours.

Professor Schlosser made me stand in the office and watch Damien get his ass beaten later. I was riveted at the sight of Damien’s smooth white ass being assaulted with the cane repeatedly. I was also certain that Damien thoroughly deserved every single stroke of the cane and that Professor Schlosser was absolutely right to administer it violently.

I was then excused as soon as the punishment ended to lock myself in my room. I would not see Damien again for quite some time.