The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rawley Academy: Part 3

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Day 10

They say that curiosity killed the cat; perhaps I should have learned from that. Instead I became obsessed with learning how Dayton—Professor Schlosser—was controlling my mind. The day after Damien’s visit I was combing my bedroom prison for speakers or any signs of Professor Schlosser’s insidious mind control devices.

There was nothing. Not even a video camera of the type that dotted the rest of the house. For me that only deepened the mystery. My focus on ripping my room apart translated into a failure to complete all of my assigned work. After dinner the consequences were apparent.

I visited Professor Schlosser’s downstairs office much like Damien had the previous evening. Bent over a chair my already naked body was completely at the Professor’s disposal. Thirty strokes of the cane later I was reduced to tears and apologizing profusely.

I was then sent back to my room without a chance to watch any TV. I ended up laying on my stomach to keep my sore butt from hurting worse.

It was another hour before Professor Schlosser came to tuck me in. “Just so you know Scout this has become typical after the first visit by one of my subjects.”

“Permission to ask a question Professor.”

“Go ahead Scout,” the Professor said as he slapped my butt gently to remind me of my delicate position and draw further attention to my already quite sore ass.

“Damien said you do stuff to control our minds,” I said, “is that true?”

The Professor patted my head affectionately and said, “absolutely, there are all sorts of things I do. You probably know about most of them by now. Go ahead what have you noticed?”

“The nudity. The special foods. The corporal punishments.”

“Right,” the Professor said, “but what about the other sessions we have?” With that he got up and walked out without even giving me my good night kiss.

I thought about what he said carefully. There were no “other sessions.” Professor Schlosser had been a boy scout with me to a fault. Despite my constant nudity, he had never shown so much as an erection in my presence. Fatherly and authoritarian yes, but no sex. There were no other sessions. Or were there?

I fell asleep with my ass sore and my mind wondering if Professor Schlosser came into my room at nights or some such.

Day 11

The next morning I woke up with my cock stiff before the Professor came into wake me up. I pulled up some of the gay porn magazines the Professor had given me and started jerking off to them. I must have gotten lost in the moment because after I shot my load I noticed that Professor Schlosser standing over me smiling.

“By the way Scout have you wondered why my subjects alternate gay-straight ever?” At that, Professor Schlosser swooped into the box of porn he had left and took away all of the straight porn and walked out.

I immediately headed for the shower and then downstairs for my breakfast. Same as every day.

My ass was tender and the Dean—Mark—commented that it looked like meat. I had to eat my dry cereal and banana as I watched Mark and Dayton eat up beautiful omelets Mark had prepared.

“Professor can I ask a question?”

“Go ahead.”

“What did you mean by other sessions?”

The Professor smiled broadly, “Did Damien know how I controlled him?”

“No.”

“How about the twins before Damien?”

“No.”

“Or the ones before the twins?”

“No.”

“Why should you know?”

I found myself staring deep into the Professor’s eyes lost in a hypnotic trance. I felt bad for asking, who was I to question the Professor or demand more than the other boys. “Sir, my question was out of line, I think it would help me study if you paddled me before locking me in.”

Mark stood up and fetched a paddle from the office at the Professor’s instruction and I hauled my freshly caned ass over the Professor’s lap willingly. A few minutes later the Professor landed twenty savage blows of the paddle on my ass.

Afterwards he kissed me on the forehead as I left for my room to study. It would not be till after dinner that I would remember—and only fleetingly—that I was interested in how Professor Schlosser was programming me.

Day 12

One more night of Professor Schlosser’s programming wiped my mind of the last traces of resistance. It had barely been two weeks and I was now putty in the Professor’s hands. He said jump and I said how high. I was naked twenty-four hours a day except during my brief afternoon workouts. The only choices I was making were between the different gay porno magazines I had for jerking off.

The next morning after breakfast the Professor commented, “Scout you seem to really be fitting in to our routine.”

I suddenly felt intensely good, I was being praised by Professor Schlosser. I almost talked out of turn to comment on how good it felt to be praised by him.

“I also am impressed by how quickly your studies are proceeding without distraction,” the Professor commented.

“Permission to speak Professor?”

“Denied,” he said as he continued, “yes your studies are proceeding excellently. By next week I think we should have you ahead of the bulk of your classmates.”

His praise was arousing me intensely and given my nudity, my boner was apparent.

Professor Schlosser flashed a wicked grin at me and continued: “Even though you had to be disciplined severely the other day, I think your next report will be quite positive. I know that your dad is as pleased as I am that you are adapting so well to my training schedule.”

I wanted so badly to talk and knew I was being tested. Instead I sat quietly at the breakfast table with my cock at full attention, soaking in the Professor’s praise.

Finally the Professor relented, “ok Scout, go lock yourself in and get started on your studies.”

I stood up calmly and went upstairs and immediately after locking myself in I jacked myself to orgasm without even having to get out a porno.

Even though I had only been in the Professor’s special care for a relatively short time I was learning to approximate time quite well without a watch. As it got later without the Professor appearing I started to get hungry. I focused on my studies and managed to finish the whole day’s work before the Professor returned: “Scout go eat your lunch and then we have some business to take care of back at the school.”

I knew better than to ask questions or worry too much about having to go to the school naked. Instead I followed the Professor’s instructions to the letter.

As I finished lunch, the Professor appeared with a pair of extremely skimpy running shorts and an even skimpier muscle-T. He did not have to ask me verbally to put them on, I knew what to do. I put them on quickly and then the Professor gave me fake beard to put on along with a baseball cap and sunglasses.

“This should go without saying Scout,” he said as he paused dramatically, “but if you even wink or wave at one of your friends on campus you will regret it severely. Additionally, whoever you wave at will suffer severely as well. Do you understand?”

“Yes Professor,” I said as I followed him to the door where I was handed my regular training shoes and socks. I put them on and followed Professor Schlosser back towards campus.

Being outside felt odd to me. I had been cooped up for around two weeks by my estimates and already something as minor as feeling the sun on my skin was a novelty.

We headed straight to the gym where the entire football team was standing in the center of the court surrounded by the entire faculty and the Dean. At that moment I noticed that Professor Schlosser was carrying a bag with several canes protruding out.

The Dean pulled forward the quarterback from the line up and took the trembling teen forward and into the locker room. Professor Schlosser gestured for me to follow him which I did. The locker room was empty except for the Dean, Professor Schlosser, myself and the quarterback.

“Joseph,” Professor Schlosser started, “the prank went way too far. If you had stopped with the desks surrounding the lake we would not be here right now.” The huge senior started to cry like a baby.

The Dean picked up, “we will of course have to report this to colleges for the whole team unless we get cooperation.”

“NOOOO,” the Joseph begged, “I’ll talk.”

“Good,” Professor Schlosser said, “who threw the desks into the lake.”

Joseph rattled off the six names quite quickly.

“Here is what we will do,” the Dean explained, “we will all go back into the gym and you will publicly call out the names of the people who destroyed all of the teacher’s desks.”

Joseph let out a gasp and Professor Schlosser took the opportunity to pull the lad’s pants to the ground and bend him over the bench. I handed the Professor a cane.

“Those students will be taken back here one by one to be thrashed with the bullwhip. The rest of you will then follow one by one for twenty strokes of the cane. The six that destroyed the desks will also have this incident reported up to the colleges they are applying to.”

“Please,” Joseph started to beg but it was already too late. Professor Schlosser pinned the gorgeous seventeen year old to the locker room bench and administered the first stroke.

The Dean stood up to walk out, “Oh and Joseph since you were responsible for this whole team you will be getting twenty strokes now and twenty at the end.” The Dean then left Joseph alone with me.

At the Professor’s direction, I sat down on Joseph’s back so I would be facing Professor Schlosser. In addition to pinning the teen to the bench this would keep the lad’s flailing arms out of the way. From the Professor’s perspective he could see my erections as he caned and whipped teen after teen with me as his human restraint.

I stayed in the locker room as the Professor took the freshly caned quarterback out to the waiting gym. The calling of the names was brief and I was standing holding a bullwhip for the Professor when he returned with the Dean and two other faculty members holding the first victim for the lash.

The Professor’s penchant for corporal punishment was quickly on display as he quickly dug the whip into the first teen’s back in a few unbelievably violent lashes. The student was immediately removed to the infirmary after the punishment, blood running down his back. The process repeated itself five more times and then I sat on the backs of twenty of my closest friends to pin them down for canings.

Finally Joseph was returned to the room for his second batch. The second set of twenty strokes broke the skin in a number of places and Joseph was sent to join the other troublemakers in the infirmary.

The second part of the punishment was having to walk out of the gym naked, butts striped from canings back to their dorms.

“Well Scout,” the Professor said.

“Well done Professor,” I responded somewhat tentatively.

He patted me on the back, “I really do enjoy my job.”

I put the canes and whip away in the bag and walked back to the house with him. Inside the door I stripped completely naked quickly and removed the fake beard as well.

“Scout,” he said, “I am really glad you could see that.”

“Permission to speak Professor?”

“Go ahead Scout.”

“Which aspect are you glad I got to see? Your prowess at administering corporal punishment? Or seeing my former teammates receive a well deserved punishment?”

The Professor smiled, “Both of course Scout, your review is in the office please sign off on it before dinner.”

The Dean did not come over so the Professor and I ate alone quietly and then he suggested I go to sleep without TV so I could think more about when corporal punishment was appropriate.

Up in my room as I jacked off the only thing I could think about was how sexy it was to pin my fellow classmates to the bench as they received their punishments. I so badly wanted to have sex with the Professor but knew that was never going to happen.

I fell asleep quickly after orgasm, but would swear I remember being woken up in the middle of the night.

Day 13

In the morning there were pictures of naked men on the walls. Several pictures were quite explicit; some showed guys right after orgasm. Others showed guys having oral and anal sex. All told there were about fifteen pictures around the walls.

“What do you think Scout,” the Professor said.

I stood up and took in the pictures. “Quite explicit.”

“You would have preferred women?

“No,” I responded, “I like guys, I am willing to admit I am gay.”

“I am so glad to hear that Scout, my initial profile of you indicated that you were going to have trouble accepting your homosexuality.”

“No Professor, I am not having a problem with that.”

“Good.”