The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Creation

Permission granted to archive/display on any website or story archive of similar material (i.e. sex stories), bearing an appropriate disclaimer.

This story contains graphical descriptions of sex acts, which is okay to do in real life (mostly), and also of some less nice things involving mind control. The stories with this in are good. They should NOT be done in real life, and the author does not condone attempts to do so, and will accept no responsibility to any party whatsoever.

Do not read unless you are legally allowed to view explicit material in your current location, at your current age.

Part 2:

Gina woke on a plush leather couch, a light blanket over her naked form, with her clothes and handbag in a pile on a nearby seat. Her head swam back to the procedure she’d just undergone, and how their non-invasive technology had anaesthetised her smoothly and painlessly. She looked over her left shoulder to see another bed in the room, on which Ali was beginning to stir. Finally, she looked down at her chest, and the much larger breasts she now possessed.

“They’re now about a 38DD, in case you’re wondering,” came the surprising information from a woman behind them, wearing a casual nurse-ish outfit. “How do they feel?”

“Perfectly normal,” Gina answered, wondering at the point of the question. The nurse (or whatever she was) smiled.

“I mean, how do they feel to touch?” Despite wondering why she was being asked to do this, Gina reached up and felt her breasts through her blanket. She gasped loudly.

“They feel so sensitive!” The nurse smiled at the exclamation.

“Any pain?”

“No, far from it!” Gina was now gently massaging her breasts—they’d never felt this sensitive before, and she’d never enjoyed playing with them so much.

“That’s good—the sensitivity is a slight side-effect, but our clients seem to like it, so we haven’t tried to eliminate it.” She crossed to the discreet door at the back of the room, and began to step out. “Your friend should wake up shortly, and I imagine you’ll want to talk,” and with that, she was gone.

Gina looked over at her friend’s heaving chest, noting the now much larger bosom rising and falling, dark aureoles visible beneath the thin blanket. As she watched, Gina found herself thinking some strange thoughts about those breasts—how they’d feel to caress, and how it might feel to suck on those large nipples, or have Ali suck on hers.

Gina shook her head violently, as if trying to shake these unfamiliar urges from her mind. As she did so, Ali began to stir, mouthing strange words.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” said Gina, welcoming her friend back to the land of the living. She was still fascinated by her friend’s new breasts, trying to reckon what size they we. E-cup at least, probably more, and at least 40 inches.

“Hi,” said Ali, groggily, starting to sit up, holding her sheet to herself gently. She shook her head, as if she also were trying to dispel some image. They looked into each other’s eyes for some time, a certain heat growing between them. Gina could not keep the images from her mind, and she was sure from Ali’s expression she felt it to. They walked over to each other, slowly and deliberately, leaning into each other’s faces, before kissing slowly but passionately. Their arms encircled one another, each circling the other’s back, and Ali’s hand finding her long-time friend’s rear. Gina leaned down to caress her friend’s cleavage with her face, as their sheets feel away.

Ali gasped, not having felt the sensitisation of the enlarged breasts, and felt herself growing more and more aroused. Sensing this, Gina reached between her friend’s legs, which she parted instinctively, and for the first time Gina made physical contact with a pussy other than her own. She began to push Ali back onto the bed, to continue her ministrations, when Ali began to orgasm, and pushed her away.

“No, not here,” she panted. “Back to mine.” Her breathing was heavy, and her new breasts bounced effortlessly. The two women moved over to their clothes, any thoughts of the strangeness of this evaporated. After all, they had been friends for along time, and they were both modern, attractive women—why shouldn’t their friendship progress?

Neither of them noticed that the clothes weren’t the ones they had arrived in. Gina pulled on a tight, short-short red miniskirt and tube top, a bra being unnecessary, the colour matching beautifully with her hair. She put on matching strappy red high-heels, adding and easy four inches to her already reasonable height.

Ali slid into sleek black stockings and lacy garters. These were covered by a mid-thigh leather skirt that clung to her tightly, showing her stocking tops when she bent her legs for any reason. She wore black stilettos, and a white halter neck, which exposed a deep cleavage and a good acreage of bosom, only just concealing her nipples. She also had no need for a bra, both of their knew bosoms being well-supported by themselves. They returned to each other and kissed briefly, admiring each other’s clothing.

“Let’s go,” said Gina, sliding gracefully out of the door and on towards her car.

* * *

Between that room and the car, they forgot their intention to go home, and decided to head down to a bar to celebrate their new assets. Gina started driving to their usual favourite wine bar, but half way there Ali distracted her.

“Hey, hey!” she yelled. “What about that place?” She was pointing at a rock bar, one they drove past regularly, and always wondered at the state of dress of those entering and leaving. Most of the men wore leather jackets and tight jeans, while the women were over made-up and dressed in very little. They could hear the music through the open door, guitar-filled rock that was more at home a decade or so ago.

Why not? thought Gina. After all, they hadn’t been anywhere like that before, and it’s always worth trying new things. Gina smiled at that thought, recalling what her and Ali had begun earlier and intended to finish later. Her pussy began to tingle with the thought.

It was odd, she thought, how she seemed to be thinking more clearly than before. She always used to beat around the bush, even in her thoughts, when it came to discussing sex. Of course, she was pretty direct and all-out when she got down to it with a nice guy, but she’d never thought of it as her pussy before...

She lost that train of thought as she pulled in to the car park at the back of the bar.

* * *

They had gone straight to the bathroom to re-do their hair & makeup to match the theme of the place, and walked into the bar with wild but controlled hair, and much darker eyelids and lashes than before. They walked to the bar, many eyes turning to them as their hips moved in entirely unnecessary ways. The barman, miraculously not busy, turned to them and asked for their orders.

Mmmmm, thought Gina, turning to her friend. A certain spark in their eye contact said they thought the same thing of the staff, appreciating his solid good looks and muscled look. They ordered a red wine each, and wandered over to a table in a nearby corner, Ali flashing a look at the barman as they sat down.

All eyes were on them that evening, as they drank, danced and flirted. Every time one of them returned to the bar for a drink, they flirted in some way with the barman, who was beginning to get the picture. One time, Gina licked her lips exaggeratedly as the barman pulled the cork from a fresh bottle of wine, glancing obviously at his crotch where he held the bottle.

The evening wore on, each of them flirting with a selection of men, snogging several of them. At one point, Ali allowed the bearded, well-built young man to slide a hand up her stockings, not stopping at their top, continuing to her un-pantied crotch. Ali had to kiss him violently as his finger slid into her wet slit, making her come almost immediately. As she came down from the orgasm, but continued to kiss the man who gave it to her, she glanced across at Gina, rolling her eyes, telling her how much she wanted to get it on with her again. At the time, Gina herself had a hand down a well-endowed young rocker’s trousers, massaging him gently as he grew hard. She considered taking him outside for a blowjob, but decided to leave any such activity until Ali could join her—she was sure she would want to!!

As the bar closed, and the barman asked people to leave, the two girls stood up and wandered over to him, clearly worse-for-the-wear from the drink, and asked if they could stay to ‘help him clear up’.

“Sure, ladies,” he replied, a glint in his eyes as he became more sure of what they had been trying to achieve all evening. “Just take a seat over there...”

—To Be Continued—