The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Educator

Chapter 4

Jake suddenly felt like he woke up from a nap. Sitting there in front of the TV with all the cords for the family Wii, he glanced at the clock. His parents and Vicki had gone shopping about two hours ago! He couldn’t believe how the time had flown. He remembered eating breakfast and cleaning up with JJ and then his brother went upstairs to take a shower and now here he was, still hooking up the Wii. Jake sat puzzled for a moment before shrugging it off and finished plugging in his console and starting it up. Putting in one of JJ and his favorite games, he sat back and started to play.

Upstairs, JJ had a similar reaction. He suddenly and very surprisingly felt ice cold water raining down on him. Quickly jerking towards the faucet, JJ turned off the showerhead, confused about how the water could have gotten so cold so quickly. It didn’t really matter much to him, however, as he’d already cleaned everything up. As soon as he began to step out of the shower, JJ suddenly remembered that he had received a text from his next door neighbor Alex earlier. Before he could decipher how the bully next door even had his cell phone number, a sudden wave of powerful emotions swept over him to the point that he almost fainted.

Putting both his hands to his head, JJ slowly began to recuperate and put together the new thoughts rampaging their way into his brain. JJ never really thought much about his next door neighbor beyond the fact that he was kind of a pest. He was always harassing his younger brother and it bugged him to no end. He’d always prayed for him to find his way and stop putting other people down. But right now, JJ wondered why he ever even considered his neighbor to be so frustrating. As he stood there, JJ realized that Alex was actually quite amazing and confident. He was exactly the kind of person JJ had always wished he could be. The way he had strutted around and showcased his power over the weaker people around him was actually quite impressive and JJ suddenly realized it was remarkably sexy too. His brain swam with images of his next door neighbor belittling his gay little brother and really wishing he’d had the courage at the time to join in the bullying. His brother really was a wimp and deserved to be belittled for his nerdy behavior. How had he allowed himself to believe he was doing the right thing by denying his natural need to bully? Thank goodness Alex had texted him today and reassured him that being a bully was who he was meant to be. What would he do without Alex?

JJ stood in front of the full length mirror and took a long look at his own naked body. He wondered to himself if Alex would like his body. Alex being such a great role model and really bringing out the natural bully in him made him also realize that Alex was an amazingly attractive man. JJ knew he had a fiancé named Vicki or something, but in this moment, he felt nothing but regret for not realizing who his true soul mate was before jumping into something so meaningless with some random woman. Alex was for him. He was surer of it now than he had been of anything before. The mere fact that Alex was everything he had always wanted to be and he was just so unbelievably sexy solidified it for JJ. He knew he’d never been with another man before, but right now, he wanted nothing more than to worship the body of the bully he honestly loved and wanted to emulate. Alex Smith. JJ wondered if they got married if he could be JJ Smith-Henderson. Or maybe he’d just take his soul mates name. They could bully his fag of a brother their whole life if they were married.

JJ began to jerk off his hard cock thinking about the boy next door. Up until this point, he’d hidden his feelings for Alex by pretending to be with that Vicki chick. But now he desperately wanted to find any way he could to seduce the bully and turn him on. He hoped against hope that he was coming home for Christmas break so he could see him. JJ knew Alex was straight and had sex with many girls from around the neighborhood. It broke JJ’s heart a little bit that he might not be able to satisfy his love because he was a man, but he’d at least try to seduce him. He could, at the very least, blow him. Some straight guys are cool with having another guy suck him off. After all, JJ assured himself, the only gay one is the one with the dick in his mouth. And JJ knew now, without a doubt, he was a gay man. But he also knew, also without a doubt, that the only man for him was Alex Smith.

JJ started jerking even harder thinking about the sexy next door neighbor. Completely ignored in the corner, Alex was doing the same watching his commands take hold of the mindfucked JJ. Though he wasn’t talking out his feelings, Alex could tell the sexy hunk wasn’t the moral asshole he’d been before. JJ let out a moan as he stroked his cock and fondled his balls. Alex knew without a shadow of a doubt that the man was thinking of him. Alex assumed the overly Christian dolt had probably rarely, if ever, masturbated prior to today. Alex let out a loud moan as cum erupted from his cock and shot all over the bathroom floor. He smirked slightly as he noticed a few globs had landed on JJ’s left foot. Knowing he’d made this God-fearing jackass into a fag for him had truly thrown him over the edge. Luckily, his commands earlier made sure the sexy jock before him didn’t even hear his moan or react to the two globs of cum that landed on his feet.

Feeling as though something wonderful had just happened to him, JJ started to cum into the bathroom sink. It’d been months and months since the last time he gave into his temptations to masturbate. He recalled the last time he did was after a particularly romantic date with Vicki followed by a long make out session. Disgusted that he ever thought of anyone other than Alex in such a way, JJ pushed that horrible memory out of his mind and began to wipe away the cum in the sink and throwing them in the toilet. JJ was amazed that he felt no real guilt over his sudden need to masturbate. But, after all, why should he? He was thinking of the sexiest, most amazing man he’d ever known. There was nothing to be ashamed of when it had to do with Alex. Not even God mattered as much as the love of his life. He needed to see his next door neighbor immediately and attempt to get with him!

JJ finished brushing his teeth and grooming himself. He wasn’t sure if Alex would be home, but he had to look good if he wanted to seduce him. Putting a towel around his waist, he opened the bathroom door and headed to his former bedroom. From the top of the stairs, he could hear his brother downstairs playing that video game he’d always pretended to enjoy playing with his loser brother. God, he was so disgusted with his Filthy Queer of a brother. If God was real, why did he curse him with the world’s nerdiest and worst brother? All those years of coddling him and building him up when all he really wanted to do was tease him and tear him down were over, as far as he was concerned. That little Filthy Queer was going to get what was coming to him as soon as he got down there. What was even better was that JJ was excited to finally make that little wimp cry. The gratitude he had for Alex was growing by the second. Thank goodness that sexy man texted me today. What would I have become without him?

Alex grabbed the Re-Educator and followed close behind JJ as he wandered to his room. Occasionally cupping JJ’s beautiful bubble butt and rubbing his semi hard cock on JJ’s skin without the hunk even noticing was quickly turning him on all over again. As JJ entered his room, Alex took a moment to take it all in. The room was overly organized and clean. Man, this family was beyond perfect, Alex thought to himself. These prudes need some new priorities.

JJ picked out a few normal clothes for the day, absent-mindedly thinking about Alex as Alex kept feeling him up and licking random areas of his body. JJ stood before his closet as he put a shirt up and over his head, during which, Alex got on his knees and began licking the beautiful cock head before him. Paying no mind to the feelings, but growing increasingly hard again, JJ grabbed a button up shirt and slowly began buttoning it up. Alex remained down below giving the phantom blowjob. As he finished up with the shirt, JJ prepared to put on some underwear. Curious as to his current powers, Alex leaned into JJ’s ear and whispered, “You want to go commando. No underwear, JJ.” Unfortunately for the horny bully, the jock ignored the whisper as if no one was even there and his underwear slid up his muscular, hairy legs. Alex thought that maybe he should try using the machine while invisible. But he could do that later. Pants soon followed and JJ smirked as he started out the bedroom to the downstairs with the invisible and naked Alex right behind him.

Jake had been waiting patiently for his brother to finish with the shower but was really starting to worry as it never really took JJ this long to clean up. He heard some movement from the stairs though and felt a little twinge of excitement as his brother entered the room. He had waited almost four months for the chance to hang out with his brother again and now that his parents and Vicki were out until late this afternoon, he could spend the day just relaxing with his buddy and hero.

“That’s the stupid game you decided to play? Good Lord, you little twerp, I’m sick to death of playing that crap with you.”

Jumping slightly at the sudden negativity, Jake paused the game and turned to face his brother. Smiling slightly hesitantly at what he assumed was a joke, Jake’s smile quickly turned into a frown as he looked at his brother. Standing in the doorway to the living room, his brother looked imposing rather than cordial. Thinking he may have misinterpreted what his brother had said, Jake asked with a little quiver in his voice, “What, JJ? We’ve played this game for years. I thought you’d like to play it again.”

Walking into the room confidently, JJ smirked and strode directly to the console. Turning it off instantly, he retorted, “You would think that, dork. It just so happens that it’s not the game I’m sick of.” JJ threateningly moved in on his brother to loom over him. “It’s you I’m sick of, Filthy Queer.”

Jake stared up at his hero; his brother, with utter shock. This was a side of JJ he had never seen before. His brother had always been his defender and supporter. Jake had no idea where this was coming from. With wide eyes, Jake stuttered, “Wha…um…wha…wha…”

“Wha, derr, wha, wha, derr, wha.” JJ began to pace the room with an air of frustration. “God I’m so sick of your bullshit, Jake. You’ve always been so unbelievably weak and I just can’t keep it in anymore. For the longest time I put on this act that I understood and felt for you and wanted you to succeed and all that other fucking shit and I just can’t anymore. Luckily, that amazing guy next door that had always treated you the way you deserved to be treated urged me to break free of that fake me and let loose. And, you Filthy Queer, you have no idea how amazing it feels to finally tell you how I really feel. I wish he was here to see me now. If you weren’t such a disgusting fag, I’d whip my dick out now and just jerk it. Alex would love to see this.”

Not knowing what else to do, Jake merely froze and began to cry silently to himself. The tears, unfortunately, were not lost on his older brother. “Oh, you gonna cry now, fag? You Filthy Queer. You can’t even handle the truth. You suck, man, and you have from the moment you were born. You can’t handle a little bit of honesty from me? You ugly, stupid, piece of shit.” Confident in his new found bullying skills, JJ walked over to the couch across the room and spread his arms wide as he glared at his pathetic brother. His eyes were wide with fear and tears were streaming down his face. JJ couldn’t believe how amazing it felt knowing he was the one that was causing his lame younger brother to cry.

Jake’s mind was an absolute mess. He couldn’t believe this was his brother of 21 years. JJ and Jake had never so much as had a fight. Even when they were younger, they always just seemed to get along perfectly. He couldn’t believe his best friend would even begin to talk to him in the way he was now. Something had to have happened between breakfast, JJ’s shower, and now. But there was absolutely nothing coming to mind. All Jake could do was cry and stare. He wanted, desperately, to run up to his room and lock the door. But his legs felt numb due to the sudden abuse his brother had laid into him.

Alex was sitting undetected directly next to JJ on the couch. Unknowingly, JJ had his right arm up and around his new love. Alex leaned into JJ and stroked the bulge in the new bully’s pants as he laughed loudly at the Filthy little Queer sitting in the chair across from him. Alex had no idea when he came over this morning that he would be having the most fun and sexy morning of his life. Watching this formerly overly Christian tool of a jock suddenly need and desire to belittle his wimp of a brother was driving him absolutely crazy with lust. This level of control was like nothing he’d ever even imagined he’d be capable of performing. He knew, as he tugged and stroked the giant bulge in the jocks pants, that everyone else had truly become nothing more than pawns in his sociopathic, erotic game.

Suddenly, Jake had a strange thought in his head. Why had JJ brought up Alex? It made no sense at all. Jake knew that JJ always defended him from his bully and there was no way that he would have given him the time of day. Searching deep within his gut, Jake found the courage to say somewhat meekly, “Why would you want Alex to see this?”

Smiling intensely, Alex invisibly looked at his new thrall. He truly wanted to hear what JJ’s brain would come up with to justify all the new feelings Alex knew he was experiencing. JJ started by smirking at his younger brother. “Because, you piece of shit, Alex is absolutely amazing. He’s everything I always wanted to be. He’s hilarious when he picks on you. He’s sexy when he does it. And I’d pick on you nonstop if I knew it would even slightly turn him on.” JJ leaned in and really emphasized, “Too put it in simple terms your simple brain can comprehend. Alex’s left testicle means more to me than you ever could.”

Jake found his strength then and jumped out the chair. Beginning to literally sob loudly, he ran upstairs to his room, slammed the door, and jumped into his bed. Tears and snot were streaming down his face. Jake could not understand even slightly how any of what JJ had said had even occurred. Was this all some kind of huge joke? Would JJ come up here and apologize? Did he just imagine all of that? To Jake, the only thing that made any sense would be that he had hallucinated the entire conversation. His brother would never have said any of that. Even if he felt that way.

Jake stopped crying for a moment. He could hear his brother laughing loudly from the living room. A chill went down his spine as his mind repeated one terrifying though.

Had he always felt that way? Did his brother pretend for years to care for him?

Downstairs, JJ was laughing hysterically. He just couldn’t believe how amazing it felt to make his brother feel so low. The tears truly were icing on the cake for him. As he started to stand up to go make himself a sandwich, he suddenly heard someone next to him say, “Daddy’s home.” Shocked, he suddenly felt a hand rubbing his crotch with reckless abandon. Following the hand and the arm, he saw the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen before. Alex was sitting right next to him, nude, and openly rubbing him.

“Oh, God! Alex! I hoped you were home for Christmas! I can’t believe you’re here…and so fucking sexy. And naked.” Looking down at the most amazing human being he’d ever seen before, JJ drooled as his saw the glorious erection attached to the man he loved. JJ had never really looked at another man’s penis before, but based on his own 9 inch dick, he guessed that Alex was maybe 2 inches smaller and curved slightly to the right. Alex had some hair on his balls and pubes that JJ knew he needed to tickle his chin and face. “Do you mind?” JJ asked as he motioned to the tasty treat.

“Not at all, JJ! Go for it.”

Without even catching his breath, JJ dived onto the love of his life’s dick. Being the first penis he’d ever tasted, or even wanted, he wasn’t very good with it. In his excitement at getting the meat in his mouth, his teeth rubbed horribly against the sensitive flesh. Luckily, Alex didn’t mind a little pain. Especially considering he knew the pious Christian would never have risked his soul sucking on another man’s penis. Knowing he’d controlled him to the point of sucking cock just made the currently imprisoned meat swell with lust.

“Good boy. Let me reposition a bit here, then you can really dive in.” Leaning back against the armrest of the couch, Alex lifted his hands behind his head and placed his left leg around the other side of JJ, allowing JJ to crawl into his open crotch. Like an animal, JJ began sucking and licking anything and everything his mouth could reach. The smell and the taste of this amazing man was intoxicating to him. JJ couldn’t stop thinking how unbelievably lucky he was to get the chance to suck off the bully next door. The bully that had stolen his heart.

“You might not believe me, but I saw how you were treating your brother.” The glans of Alex’s penis resting comfortably just on his lips, JJ looked up into the sexy brown eyes of his, hopefully, new boyfriend. “I loved it,” Alex whispered.

As if he’d just drank 20 energy drinks, JJ went even crazier on the dick and balls. Hearing that Alex loved the teasing he’d given his brother just drove him mad with lust. His tongue was moving a mile a minute, greedily attempting to get every area covered in his saliva. There wasn’t a single smell he didn’t love. He wanted everything Alex had. It didn’t matter if it was ball sweat, pre-cum, or even leftover shit from his previous bathroom break, JJ wanted it inside him. Nothing about the man he was worshipping was less than perfect to him. His tongue snuck down the bully’s taint and into his asshole. Alex was truly in heaven. Knowing he had control over this sexy man was keeping his dick harder than it had ever been. But he wanted and needed more.

“JJ, I know you love showing me how much you love me. Get out of those clothes. I want a taste of your meat too.”

JJ didn’t have to be told twice. He stood up and practically ripped the buttons off his shirt. Tearing it off, he quickly lifted his undershirt over his head, revealing his sexy, hairy chest. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, he placed his thumbs underneath his underwear and pushed both down in one quick movement, causing his intensely hard cock to flop up enticingly. A small dollop of pre-cum remained on his abs as his powerful cock regained its rigor and pointed almost straight out towards Alex.

Alex stood up and immediately started making out with his new man. Coming up for a quick breather, JJ asked, “I know this is sudden, but will you marry me. I only remember feeling this way for one other person and she doesn’t really matter anymore. I need you. I can’t see myself with anyone other than you.”

With an evil smile, “Slow down there slugger. We’re not going to fag out quite that much yet. Let’s work on your oral first.”

A dopey grin on his face, JJ fell to his knees and sucked on the delicious cock. After a few minutes of pleasure, Alex decided he wanted in on the fun and told JJ to get on the ground and on his side. Positioning his head at JJ’s groin and his curved cock at JJ’s mouth, he started to suck. Each of them were absolutely absorbed in what was happening. Smelling the musk and tasting the pre, they were both more turned on than they’d been before.

Each of them wrapped their legs around each other’s head so that all they could do was get completely lost in the others crotch. Each of their noses sniffed as hard as they could. The smell and taste was overwhelming. It wasn’t lost on Alex that the quivering cock in his mouth probably never even penetrated anyone and knowing that that his cock in JJ’s mouth had only ever been in women prior today somehow also made him horny. Alex wrapped his arms around JJ and started to grope at his ass cheeks and fingering his hole. Following his lead, JJ did the same. They were both completely lost in lust for one another.

And Jake couldn’t believe what he’d just walked in on.