The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Educator

Chapter 5

As Jake stood in the doorway to the living room the first thought in Jake’s head was that JJ had gone absolutely insane. He, of course, couldn’t understand the sudden bully-like way in which JJ had treated him and had gone upstairs to escape the onslaught. Going against his better instincts, he had thought it would be a good plan to go back down and attempt to talk to JJ. Maybe he’d gotten a rough text while in the shower that put him in a bad mood. Granted, JJ had never taken any of his problems out on him before, but maybe it was particularly negative. Maybe, Jake had thought, he just needed his little brother to help him deal. So Jake had walked downstairs somewhat hesitantly, despite hearing bizarre noises coming from the living room.

Frozen in the doorway, Jake watched with complete awe as his brother lay on the ground. As though he were having some kind of seizure, JJ’s head was bobbing up a down while his bottom arm was motionless under his torso and the other was stretched outward moving up and down in a bizarre fashion. One of his legs stretched away from his body as he kept is other somewhat upward in the air. He couldn’t imagine how his leg wasn’t getting at least a little tired. Try as he might, Jake couldn’t look away, nor could he stifle the loud gasp that escaped his lips.

Suddenly, JJ’s seizure ended and his eyes went up to his brother. “What they hell are you doing down here, twerp?” JJ angrily hissed.

Taking a small step backwards as JJ lunged to his feet to cover his large erection, Jake trembled slightly as he asked, “Are you ok, JJ? You looked like you were having a seizure or something. Do I need to call 911?”

“Are you fucking blind, dipshit? Alex and I were having a fine time before your pervert eyes had to come down and fuck it all up. If you weren’t my brother, I swear I’d kick your Filthy Queer ass right now!”

Feeling as though the tears were forming again but fighting them back, Jake’s heart nearly stopped. His brother had lost his mind! What could he do? If his brother was being this hostile, how could he call for help without his much stronger brother stopping him? Trying to be gentle, “JJ, Alex isn’t here. He hasn’t been here all day. I’m a little worried about your sudden obsession with him. You’re starting to really scare me.”

Watching just to the right of JJ was Alex. Not quite putting the pieces together for a moment, Alex thought Jake had actually been the one to lose his mind. Then he realized: Jake wasn’t there to hear him say ‘Daddy’s home.’ Jake couldn’t see him. Smiling wildly at the possibilities of torturing this stupid fucking nerd even more, Alex looked over at his sexy new boyfriend. JJ was fuming as he stared at his brother while trying to cover his huge erection. “Jake. Don’t fuck with me, boy. Alex is standing right here next to me, you stupid fag,” JJ looked over at his lover with a look that said ‘can you believe this guy?’

Knowing Jake wouldn’t hear him at all, Alex said, “One second, JJ. I’ll explain.” Alex walked over to the Re-Educator, put the earplugs in his ear, and said, “JJ…” Alex saw both JJ’s and Jake’s eyes glaze over. He’d remember that the machine worked while invisible for later. But for now, Alex only wanted to mess with JJ, “JJ, you love and trust me more than you’ve loved or trusted anyone else before. You want to please me in every way. This includes believing me no matter what I tell you, trusting me completely. To you, JJ, I am absolutely perfect and can do no wrong. No matter what I say or do, you can’t even think about getting upset with me. You would do anything for me and will trust me no matter what I tell you.”

Waiting the few seconds it usually took for the subject to come back to reality, JJ resumed his doubtful look about Jake, but with a bit more adoration clearly defined as he gazed at Alex. Alex began, “He can’t see me, JJ. I’m completely invisible. He can’t hear me either.”

“No way! That’s amazing! How?” JJ gushed. Naturally, what Alex had told him was true. There was no way Alex would ever lie to him about anything and he knew it implicitly. The perfection that was Alex simply wouldn’t allow for any level of lies. JJ’s heart began to beat faster as he realized that if this wonderful and perfect man had the power to turn invisible, something that JJ knew should be impossible, there might be no limit to the amazing things his Alex could do. It didn’t matter that it made no sense to him; he knew it was true beyond a shadow of a doubt.

“How what, JJ?” Jake meekly asked. Annoyed at the weakling still being there, JJ, still trying to keep his erection covered, stomped towards his weak brother. “Wait just a moment, JJ, and listen to me.” Alex calmly stated with a smirk. Naturally, JJ’s heart swooned at the sound of Alex’s voice and stopped immediately.

“We’re gonna have some fun messing with your shit of a brother, so listen carefully. You’re going to pretend like you can’t see me. I want you to get your brother to sit over in the arm chair. Pretend like you feel badly about how you treated him. You are going to be the absolute best actor you possibly can be. Act as much like your shitty self before. This will be a lesson in bullying, JJ. You build them up again, to ensure they fall even harder. Pretend like you’re apologizing and just listen to my instructions. Also, you don’t care about being nude here. You’re proud of your fuckstick, JJ. Even though you’re going to act like your disgusting ‘hero-complex’ persona you hate, you still don’t mind anyone seeing your gorgeous cock.”

Allowing all the words to just seep into his mind and pour over him slowly like syrup, JJ’s entire body language instantly changed. Jake could see it clearly as well. It was almost like the tough hardness he’d been presenting to him all morning completely melted away into a more comfortable and relaxed person.

“Jake…” JJ moaned slightly as he put his hand to his head allowing his semi-hard cock to dangle freely between his manly legs. “Oh, Jake, I’m so sorry.”

Not sure if he should trust the sudden shift in behavior, Jake remained where he was.

“Jake, I don’t know what’s going on. It’s almost like my brain wasn’t letting me control what I was saying. I’m so sorry. Please, Jake, please forgive me.” A few tears formed in JJ’s eyes as he slowly carried his nude form over to the couch. Sitting down, he placed his face in his hands as the tears kept flowing. Alex couldn’t believe how convincing his minion was! If he didn’t know it was due to his instructions, he’d have an overpowering need to make fun of the pussy.

Sobbing lightly, “Jake, please sit with me. I need to talk about what happened. I feel so horrible. The things I said…”

Beginning to feel for his brother, Jake hesitantly began to walk over to his brother. Being cautious, however, was so important. Jake wasn’t sure he could handle any more abuse from the most important person in his life. But seeing his brother sobbing the way he was, he couldn’t help himself from trying to comfort him. He loved him so much. Even with all the weird behavior this morning, Jake couldn’t help it. On top of it all, his brother rarely cried. Maybe there really was something wrong with him? Maybe he hit his head and there was some serious damage causing a personality shift?

“I love you, bro…” JJ sobbed. Hearing that final confession, Jake quickly hurried himself to his brother’s side. It was rather strange to be sitting next to his nude brother as Jake was slightly embarrassed about liking his brother’s body. Until today, he had never really seen his brother completely nude, let alone erect. Jake was absolutely ashamed of having a bit of an erection over the sight of his brother’s sexy body. Pushing the thought of his attractiveness out of his mind, he put his arm around his brother and attempted to comfort him.

“It’s ok, JJ. I know that that wasn’t the real you. I love you, too. We need to get you some help. Do you want me to call Mom and Dad? They might know what to do.”

JJ said quietly for a moment and unbeknownst to Jake, Alex was telling him what to do. Standing at the opposite side of JJ than Jake, Alex detailed to his slave what he wanted to do.

“Please, hug me first. I’m scared, Jake.”

“Oh, JJ. I know. I’m here for you.” Both standing up quickly, they threw their arms around each other. Holding him tight, JJ wiped a few of his tears off on Jake’s shoulder. Whispering into Jake’s ear, he quietly confessed, “Jake, you’re the best brother in the world. I love you so much. But I think there’s something you haven’t told me.” Feeling like things were getting back to something somewhat normal, Jake didn’t know what to do when JJ made began to slyly thrust his erection into his younger brother as Alex had told him to. As it grinded into the smaller man, JJ squeezed a little tighter and leaned in closer to Jake’s ear. Jake felt his brother’s hot breath tickling at his earlobe. JJ whispered, “You like my sexy fuck-stick, don’t you, you sick faggot?”

Fear wrapped itself around Jake’s stomach in an instant and he tried to break free from his brother’s embrace. Pushing against the hard pecs of his jock brother, Jake attempted to get away. But JJ was too strong for him. He began to sweat as JJ began growling into his ear, “You dumb-fuck. You really think this isn’t me? I must of spoiled you too much for far too long. You’re going to get what you deserve, you perverted little faggot. I felt your cock when you hugged me. You were hard. I’m your brother, you sick fuck. I’m going to let you go now, Filthy Queer and you’re going to sit down next to me. If you try to run, I will chase you down, and I will beat the shit out of you. Just test me.”

Beginning to ease up, JJ’s biceps relaxed and let his brother go. Quivering slightly, Jake thought about his chances at escape. There really was none. Waving the metaphorical white flag, Jake sat down cautiously on the couch.

“Unbutton, unzip, and get your pathetic boy cock out of your pants, fag, “JJ demanded as his own erection stretched out before him, bobbing as he played with his large balls. “I want to see the proof that you got an erection looking at your brother, you pervert.”

The fear in Jake’s stomach spread though out his body. Jake was scared for his brother, who was clearly sick in some way. He was scared for himself, because he knew he had to do what his much stronger brother said. But mostly, he was scared because he did have an erection.

Slowly, Jake reached down to his pants. Unbuttoning it and then attempting to unzip with his shaking hands, he opened the fly. Reaching into his boxers, he repositioned his erect penis in such a way that it poked out of the hole of his underwear and up through the fly.

JJ began to pace angrily, “I knew it. I just knew it you disgusting little pervert. You have the hots for me. You fucking queer! I was here for you for years and years and all you ever thought about was me in a perverted, disgusting, incest way. God, all that support we gave you for being gay and all you were doing was jerking off to the thought of me?”

“JJ, no! Seriously! Mom and Dad taught us better than that and this. I’m gay but I’ve never thought of you in a sexual way. Of course I find you attractive! You’re attractive…but I’d never act on it. That’s sinful and wrong. I’m sorry I’m hard. I’m so embarrassed. This all feels so wrong and sinful. I can’t handle this. Please let me go to my room…” Feeling as though he may start crying again at any moment, Jake just wanted to sink into the couch and die.

“No, you will sit here. Let me think about what I’m going to do with you.”

Alex was laughing hysterically next to JJ. JJ had tried desperately not to give away that Alex was in the room with him, but it was getting difficult! The sexy man was so hot and clearly enjoying how JJ was treating his pathetic brother. “I can’t believe how well this is going. I had no clue he’d actually get hard looking at you! What a sick little pervert. I like the idea of him calling your parents though. Tell you what, give him a little ultimatum. He can call your parents but only if…”

JJ smiled wildly as Alex explained. It was naturally a little bizarre what Alex suggested. But JJ knew that no matter what Alex said, it was pure gold. There wasn’t a doubt in JJ’s mind that he wouldn’t do anything this perfect human being wanted him to.

After a moment, JJ said, “Yeah, you should call Mom and Dad.” JJ sat next to his brother, giving his brother a fantastic look at his absolutely achingly hard erection to his brother. JJ said, “Could you let them know them know I’m horny and hard? I’m if my cock is so important to you, it’ll be important to them.”

Befuddled by what he was saying but assuming it was part of what was happening to him, Jake sat there for a moment. He hated himself for thinking it, but his brother’s dick was absolutely hypnotic. It burst from his crotch completely ramrod straight out with a webbing of veins on the upper part of his shaft that bulged making it a nearly perfect specimen of a penis. Jake blushed as he saw some pre beginning to push itself out of the large purple mushroom head. He was beyond ashamed of how hot he found his brother, but years and years of chastity were truly taking over.

Alex figured that his weak minded little victim had to have at the very least found his brother attractive before. He couldn’t believe that he was responding so well without even needing to use the invention! He gawked as he watched Jake seem to salivate at the sight of his bigger brother’s cock. Eagerly jerking his own cock, Alex waited for JJ to follow the next instruction.

Jake broke the stare with his brother’s massive tool and reached into his pocket to get his phone. As JJ saw this, he began, “But wait one second, Jakey boy. I’ll let you call Mom and Dad under one condition. You suck my cock, you fag.”

Before he could even think, “What?!” blurted out of his mouth. That was disgusting! It was incest! God would never have approved. How could his brother even suggest such a disgusting thing. Sure, he thought it was strange that his brother was down here openly nude and hard, but to even suggest touching one another in a sexual way like that? Jake couldn’t believe his ears.

“You heard me. You’re so concerned for me? You want Mom and Dad to help? Well, I won’t take that phone out of your hands, break the shit out of it, and then beat the shit out of you if you suck my cock. It’s not rocket science, you fucking piece of shit. And look at you. You know you want it.”

Scooting slightly closer to his younger brother, JJ leaned his cock slightly towards his brother. Jake was in utter shock. How was this even happening to him? Not four hours ago, his brother was nothing but the hero he’d always been. The kind-hearted, excited, loving, recently engaged, normal brother. Now he was nude, hard, and demanding Jake suck his cock. It was almost too much for Jake’s mind to wrap around.

“No…I can’t. It goes against the Bible and God, JJ. Please tell me you’re not serious. Please. I just want to help you.”

Quickly grabbing the phone out of Jake’s hand and shocking Jake with his quickness, JJ then calmly stated, “Really? Your concern for your God means more to you than me? You said yourself you think I’m sick and all I’m asking is for you to fulfill one of your deepest cravings and you can’t even do that? You’re not only a perverted little faggot, you’re a pussy of a perverted little faggot. Fine then, I’ll just break your phone and then beat your face in. No problem.”

As JJ lifted it arm to throw the phone onto the ground with all his force, Jake interjected, “Wait!” JJ paused. “Fine. Because I love you, JJ. And I’m concerned for you. Fine. I’ll do it.”

“Good little fairy. Don’t worry, I’m not completely heartless. You suck it up and down ten times and I’ll let you call Mommy and Daddy. No. Fucking. Teeth.”

Jake couldn’t believe what was happening. As if he were watching himself in a movie, Jake slowly leaned down. He’d never so much as kissed a guy before, let alone touched another guys cock. And now, here he was, about to put his best friend and older brothers dick in his mouth…at his demand. It was as if his old world had been turned upside down.

Grinning madly, JJ looked at his pathetic little brother. He, with the help of Alex, had connived the little queer to actually put his cock in his mouth. It was unbelievably hilarious. The little fag was so willing to help him, he’d actually suck off his own brother. JJ knew it was making Alex happy knowing they were really messing with Jake and that made JJ happier than he’d ever been. It was so amazingly hot to terrorize his brother for Alex’s amusement. Knowing he was exposing his creepy little brother’s perverted desire was even better.

Alex couldn’t begin to process how turned on he was knowing he had the upstanding, Bible loving virgin jock forcing his faggy little brother to suck his cock. He had ensured JJ was not only willing to do whatever he had asked but he actively needed to appease him any way he could. And Jake was actually doing this insanely perverted act without Alex even using the Re-Educator on him. Jake’s mouth got closer and closer to the glistening cockhead and Alex couldn’t have been happier with the control in the room.

Jake’s tongue connected with the dollop of pre on his brother’s dick. He gagged slightly, thinking about what he was doing. JJ chuckled slightly at his pathetic brother. Looking up at him like a hurt child, Jake quickly returned to the cock and quickly wrapped his mouth around the entire head. Gagging again, but not taking his mouth off, he tried to get comfortable there. Tasting the saltiness in his mouth made him want to vomit. He knew that this was his brother’s dick and that this was against everything he believed in. But he had to help his brother who was clearly suffering from some kind of mental disorder.

Carefully moving his head down lower, Jake grabbed the base of his brother’s cock with his right hand, feeling the softness of the hairless balls on the underside of his fist. Stabilizing the hard cock, he slid down, gagged again, took a moment to regain his composure, and moved down slightly lower.

“You gotta get the whole thing, you little fag, or it doesn’t count.”

Tears formed in Jake’s eyes, both from shame and the gagging and nausea. He gagged a few more times on his way down and tried, desperately, to relax his throat. Jake moved his hand and his mouth moved slowly down the soft flesh. Finally, after what seemed like ages, he moved his finger and thumb that was holding the cock in place and get his nose and chin down to the beginning of the shaft. Eyes watering heavily, Jake was slightly disgusted with himself for feeling some pride in swallowing his first cock. Even if that first cock was his brother’s.

“That’s one, fag boy. Nine more.”

Without the care he took getting down there, Jake pulled off the cock quickly. A slight string of drool connected the cockhead and his lip for a split moment as Jake tried to catch his breath. Feeling comfortable again, Jake dove back on, Jake found it slightly easier getting to the bottom this time. He still gagged a couple times but was staying incredibly mindful of keeping his teeth from scraping the sides. JJ just evilly smirked down at his pathetic brother. He couldn’t believe how big of a fag he’d been related to for so long. He was such a fag that he was currently drooling all over his cock.

Knowing Jake was preoccupied, JJ took the moment to look up at Alex without his brother noticing. JJ was so proud of the fact that he was doing everything that Alex had asked him to do, even if it meant his pathetic brother was blowing him now. Beaming with pride, JJ caught Alex’s eyes as Alex stood there jerking off. Knowing he’d be undetected by the Filthy Queer on JJ’s cock, Alex moved over to the couch and kneeled next to JJ. “I want you to lick my cock while your brother works on yours. Try to make it seem normal.”

Nothing was more important to JJ than fulfilling any of Alex’s deepest desires. This one, however, was simple. JJ loved Alex more than he’d ever loved anyone else and that included his gorgeous cock. Looking down at Jake as his brother got to the bottom of his second trip down his cock, he glanced over at the sexy dick next to him. Slowly moving and trying to make it seem like repositioning, he began licking the dick head and savoring the tasty pre as it entered his mouth.

Jake got back up from his second trip and felt much more comfortable giving the blow job and moved right back down for his third. He was feeling a mixture of shame, lust, disgust, and pride as he sucked his first cock. His own cock stuck straight out of his pants, forgotten.

JJ completely forgot about his fag of a brother as he tried to taste every part of Alex again. This is where he would spend the rest of his life if Alex let him; sucking on his beautiful cock.

Alex just let his boy lick at his penis and enjoyed the perverted scene he’d created in front of him. After about ten minutes, Alex noticed Jake coming back up after his tenth trip down the cock. Pulling away, JJ moved slightly with him, trying to keep his treat within his reach. Jake didn’t seem to notice the licking JJ had been performing during the blow job as he simply stated, “Ok, I did it. Let me call Mom and Dad now, JJ. Please.”

“Good job, you fucking queer,” JJ coldly said as he handed the phone back to Jake. JJ grabbed his own cock and began to stroke it.

Quickly dialing up his mom, Jake waited impatiently for her to answer. Finally, after four rings, his mom and answered and laughed, “Jakey, dear. I’m not going to tell you what we got you. Go back to playing with your brother.”

Jake heard a bit of laughter and rustling in the background as he interjected, “No, Mom. It’s been kind of a weird morning. When are you guys going to be home? There’s something kind of wrong with JJ.”

Firmly, Maria responded, “What’s wrong with JJ? Jake? Is he ok? Did he get hurt? Are you ok?

“No, no, Mom, he’s acting a little weird. When will you be here?”

Jake heard his mom pull the phone away and talk to his father, “John, Jake says there’s something wrong with JJ. We need to hurry home.” Back into the phone, “Hunny, we’ll be there within the hour. Do you need to call an ambulance?”

“No, I don’t think so Mom. He doesn’t seem to be, like, injured. He’s just, um, not himself,” Jake said as he looked over at his nude brother stroking his cock. JJ smirked back over at Jake with a cocky sense of self satisfaction.

“What do you mean, hunny. Is he there? What is he doing?”

Jake put his hand over the phone. “She wants to know what you’re doing. I’m going to tell her.”

“Go ahead, you fucking fag. Gotta run to Mommy over everything, after all.”

Not letting the rudeness of his brother get to him as he knew it wasn’t really him, Jake calmly talked back into the phone, “Um. Well. He’s, uh, sitting here, um, naked next to me. And he’s, um, masturbating. He’s also been kind of, uhh, mean to me. He told me to stay here with him or he’ll beat me up.”

“What?! What are you talking about, Jake?! Put him on the phone this instant.”

“Uh, JJ, she wants to talk to you.” Jake leaned the phone towards JJ. Taking it in his hand, JJ said, “Hello?”

Alex moved over to Jake and said, “Put it on speaker!” Instantly shifting to speaker, Jake and Alex heard the frantic woman over the phone, “…that you’re naked and masturbating next to him and that you’re bullying him? What in God’s name are you thinking, young man? What would Vicki think?”

Alex smiled and whispered into JJ’s ear so they couldn’t hear him over the phone. “You want to say whatever I tell you to say. You won’t feel guilty at all and will only get hornier knowing you’re saying what I tell you to say. Tell her to shut the fuck up.”

“Mom, you really need to shut the fuck up.”

Indicating how shocked she was, Maria took a long pause. “What did you just say to me, Jonathan?”

“I told you to shut the fuck up, Mother.”

“I don’t care how old you are, you will not talk to me like that! How dare you, young man!”

Laughing almost uncontrollably, Alex kept relaying to Jake what to say.

“I’ll speak to you however I damn well please, you old cunt.”

Clearly aghast, Maria could be heard mumbling something across the phone. Suddenly, JJ and Jake’s father shouted into the phone, “What did you say to your mother, JJ? She said you called her a cunt? What is wrong with you, son?!”

Repeating what Alex kept whispering, “Of course I called the old bag a cunt. And you’re a cock sucker. Get home quick, Dad. Jakey-boy and I are gonna fuck and you’re not gonna want to miss it, you old pervert.”

More silence over the phone.

And then, a meek voice, “JJ, hunny, what is going on?” Vicki sounded like she’d never been more worried.

After hearing her voice, JJ seemed to stop everything. A small shred of the former JJ seemed to emerge in his eyes. It was as if a softness that had been there before returned. A tear began to form. It wasn’t noticed by Jake, who was far too disgusted with everything that happened this morning, but Alex noticed. There was almost a sparkle there, as if something deep within him was fighting to get out. It was exciting to see that his victim was fighting so hard against who Alex knew he had to be.

“Look at me, JJ,” Alex demanded. Unable to fight it, JJ looked directly at Alex. “You love me. You know it. You’re going to keep impressing me because turning me on is more important to you than anything.”

“Who was that? JJ? I hear another voice there. Are you ok? Are you being forced to say these things?”

Alex smirked and whispered into JJ’s ear.

“No one is here but my brother and me, Vicki. So leave me the fuck alone, you disgusting hag. I’m sick of your whining. I’m sick of your henpecking. You need to get a fucking life and stop trying to ruin mine,” JJ repeated with viciousness.

JJ went to hang up as they heard Vicki cry and say, “We need to hurry back, there’s something wro…” The phone clicked off.

Angry with his brother for the first time in his life, Jake fumed, “Why in the fuck would you talk to Mom and Dad like that, JJ? And to Vicki? I don’t understand what is going on here, this is completely madness! Seriously, JJ! Have you gone absolutely mad? It’s one thing to hurt me, but you’re hurting Mom, Dad, and Vicki now?! I can’t stand for that.”

Alex motioned for JJ to stand next to him. As JJ positioned himself threateningly above his younger and now cowering brother, Alex put his arm around him. Kissing the side of JJ’s face, Alex looked down at the pathetic little Filthy Queer and said cockily, “Daddy’s home.”