The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-momdified

By Shadebalan and the Berk.

Chapter 4 — Third Card

It was dinner time, but I wanted to get to sleep where dreams of what the new card might hold dance in my head, like a kid at Christmas...well, a kid hoping to find a sex-crazed mother under the tree at least.

I was brought back to reality by the salad put in front of me by my mother. I looked at the counter, and didn’t see a second course. Even some sandwiches would have been better. The salad didn’t even have a speck of meat or cheese.

“Come on Mom, really? Isn’t there any meat left from lunch.”

“Don’t be picky, Jake,” she replied between bites. “Your sister started a diet, and this is to help her out.”

“Yeah Jake,” Tanya joined in. “Mom was really nice to do this for me. You shouldn’t be complaining anyway. You could stand to lose a bit of weight,” and then she silently mouthed “fatty”while Mom wasn’t looking.

“Oh, come on. With all that working out, you could use a bit of use a bit of protein. No guy is going to want you if you look like a stick.”

“Mom!”

“Quiet, you two,” Mom sighed. “Tanya, Jake is right. Just because you’re on a diet, the rest of the household shouldn’t have to change.” Then to me, “What would you like, Jake?”

“Uh...a sandwich? I think there’s turkey left. I can make it myself.”

“Nonsense. It isn’t your job to make dinner. If I put the salad in the sandwich, would that be acceptable? I’d still prefer you ate a balanced meal.” She had already gotten up, and taken my plate.

“Um...sure?” My mind was racing. Had I found a new sub-trigger already?

Tanya looked annoyed.

“Mom, I think you’ve been very indulgent with Jake lately.”

Mom looked over from the counter at her.

“Oh really? I could say the same thing about you, young lady. You didn’t ask if I could make you a seperate dinner. You just handed me a list of acceptable diet food and assumed the family would join in. That sounds pretty indulgent of me, doesn’t it.”

Tanya sat in stunned silence. It had to be a sub-trigger. Mom wouldn’t pick my whims over Tanya’s unless there was programming involved. Mom placed my improved meal in front of me, and smiled.

“There you go, honey.”

“Thanks Mom.”

“Fine.” That was Tanya. “I’ll be in the living room, if anyone cares.”

I decided to push further, and test to see if this was one of Paul’s sub-triggers.

“Wait, sis. Did you want anything to drink? Water? Soda?” I looked over at Mom. “I think I’d like one of Dad’s beers.”

She paused.

“That’s probably all right. You’re old enough to learn about drinking responsibly, and I’d rather you do it here than outside again.”

“Thanks Mom, could you get that for me?”

“Of course, dear.”

Tanya looked incredulous, and then stomped off. We could still hear her from the living room.

“Is everyone in this house fucking crazy except me!?”

Once Tanya was out of earshot, Mom’s voice took on that now-familiar monotone.

“Jake can eat or drink whatever he wants, and he should never have to get it himself while his mommy is around.”

* * *

After dinner it was straight back to my room for a right hand workout. Then I fell asleep again while reading another one of those magazine interviews.

* * *
Interviewer:

Sandy, what are you trying to tell your fans with your work?

Sandy:

I’m trying to show my fans that a woman can be beautiful and sexy without falling into the excesses which permeate our society. So many people see the rich and the beautiful lead a wild a lifestyle, and try to emulate them.

We have to be conscious of what lessons we pass on to the next generation. I don’t want to set a bad example if I ever have children.

I want to show them that it is important to work hard to succeed. I want them to understand that it was my drive and ambition, not just my looks, that let me succeed. I have skills and passion. If I were just another pretty face, I wouldn’t be here. I want to be a model, in every sense of the word.

* * *

The next morning, I opened my eyes with conviction. Ready to go hunting for the next card. Then I realized I‘d fallen asleep with all those magazines on my bed, and began freaking out a bit.

If Mom had entered the room just then, there wouldn‘t be any trigger to save me from that unpleasant moment. How the fuck would I have explained why the magazines were there, let alone the dried semen...

Then, while hiding them away, a card fell from the magazine. At first I thought it was some kind of coupon, but then after a second I realized that it was the third card! I thought I would have to search that thing for days like with the others.

It seems that not cleaning the room have its advantages.

I held up the card in front of my eyes, and read the contents aloud. I hoped it wouldn‘t be as cryptic as the last time.

This week is easy. I wanted to give you a hand, but you better ask your mom for it. Remember, if you want the job done you must be sure that the things you ask help with resembles the organ you know it is HARD to ignore. Only then you shall say:

“It’s nice to do the work by myself, but I could use a helping hand.”

P.S. Be a good boy and drink you milk, but maybe you can mix the words to enjoy it more.

After school, I ran home faster than ever. As Paul said, this week‘s clue would be pretty hard to misinterpret. Everything was ready, and I went directly to the kitchen to see Mom. But, before I had the chance to even say hello...

“Oh, Jake! Good to see you. How was school today?”

“Fine, as usual...I guess. Hey I...”

“Great, listen honey I just came home from the store but I forget to buy some eggs, can you go and ask the neighbor for a few?”

Oh sure. I bolted home from school as fast as I could to get some action, and she wanted eggs.

“Ok, but really mom, you always forget to buy something. I swear you will forget your head if it wasn’t glued to your body.”

I hated when this happened. Whenever she forgot to do something, I’m the one who ends up doing it. But at least this time I don’t need to go all the way the store. After asking Mrs. Smith for some eggs I returned just to find something unexpected. There she was, cooking like when I left but it seemed that she changed her blouse. Now she was wearing a blue one made from a very thin and sheer material that I could actually look through. But, that wasn’t all. She wasn’t wearing a bra either, because I could pretty clearly make out those big, delicious nipples I had sucked the other day.

“Honey put the eggs on the table please.”

“Whatever you say, Mom.”

She turned her face and when our eyes made contact she froze for a second and said what I expected.

“When Jake reminds me how easily I forget things, I remember that I need to change into my sheerest blouse but I will also forget to wear a bra.”

I was almost hypnotized by the free movement of her tits, but I decided to continue with my plan. I went upstairs, and stopped in front of my door with a rag in one hand, and polisher in the other.

“Mom, can you come up here for a minute?” I called.

“I’m busy right now, Jake,” came the reply.

“Please? I need your help with something.”

I heard her footsteps climbing the stairs, and then she stopped to look at me in front of my door.

“All right. What’s so important that it can’t wait until I’m finished cooking dinner.”

“Well...wait, what are we having?”

“Just pan-seared chicken and vegetables.”

“Could you make some pasta as well?”

Something passed over her then. She shuddered slightly and she licked her lips.

“Of course, Jake. Anything you want.”

I loved exercising control over her, even in these small ways. But, back to the plan.

“Well, I was just getting ready to polish my doorknob here, and thought ‘its nice to do the work myself, but I could use a helping hand’".

“Well, young man, I won’t always be here to fix your problems, so you are going to learn to do this yourself. Now, pay close attention.”

Then, as if it were the most normal thing in the world, she kneeled down in front of me in the hallway, and slid down my pants and boxers. Then, she took my cock in her right hand and told me, “Imagine this is your doorknob. All you have to do is hold it like this and then make the appropriate movements. See; up and down. Up and down.”

She continued handling my member as though she were teaching me to masturbate. However, in her mind, she was just innocently showing her son how to polish his doorknob. Thank God for phallic imagery.

She kept giving me all sorts of tips for polishing a knob. Focusing on the tip, or working it harder for that deep shine. Eventually, I think the double-entendres did it, and I came, explosively, all over her face. She didn’t miss a beat.

“Now, that should do it. Just remember that with an actual knob, you’ll be using a cloth and the polisher. Also, the doorknob doesn’t come to let you know the polishing is finished, so you’ll just have to use your best judgment.”

She stood up and wiped some of the semen off with her index finger before sucking it dry.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I should clean myself up and get back to making dinner.”

Holy fuck.

I put my pants back on, while Mom headed towards the bathroom. However, after a few minutes, I was even more horny than I had been before the hand-job. I couldn’t wait another week for more relief. I refused to.

Then I started wondering about the other part of the card. What did the post-script mean? Thinking about it, the week had been pretty easy. The card was right there when I woke up, and the clue wasn’t too hard. There was that post-script though, and I didn’t want to miss anything.

If this was a two-part clue, I couldn’t risk missing it.

P.S. Be a good boy and drink you milk, but maybe you can make a mix to enjoy it more.

What did he want me to do? Obviously, the milk referred to the tits trigger. Did he want me to mix different kinds of milk? No he wanted me to mix words. Mix...trigger words.

But how could I get her ground me, and do the milk ritual? Well, I had all the time in the world to consider it. I got my relief early this week, so anything else would be a bonus.

* * *

I got another bonus that night.

“Mom, did you forget to buy toothpaste too?” I called from the main bathroom. I was anxious to finish up my nightly rituals and get to bed.

“Give me a minute, Jake,” came the reply. “I’ll get you the tube from the other bathroom.”

I waited a few minutes, but she was taking much longer than expected. Then she walked into the main bathroom with the tube of toothpaste, wearing that sheer, blue blouse.

I got a bit bug-eyed at that. Not just at those glorious jugs, mind you. Tanya and my father were home, and either would find it odd if my mother was wandering around with her tits on display.

“Here you go honey,” she said, sticking out her tongue. She squeezed some toothpaste on it, and then quickly closed the gap between us, catching me off-guard with a deep kiss.

Mom wrapped her arms around me, and explored my mouth with her tongue. I was in a bit of a haze, and too surprised to respond. In a lot of ways, this was more intimate than the hand-job earlier, and I very quickly had a raging hard-on.

Just then, Mom broke the kiss, and moved to close the door, before intoning, “When Jake needs his teeth brushed, Mommy is the best tooth brush of all. When she feels his erection, she knows it’s time to stop.”

Then, in her normal voice she said,“Get a good sleep, Jake. Don’t stay up on the computer all night,” and left.

All told, it was a much better end to my evening than I was used too. The subsequent ‘workout’ wasn’t going to change any time soon though.

* * *

The next day, once I was sure Tanya and my father would be out for a few hours yet, I prepared my glass of milk, and called Mom into the kitchen.

“Pasturized milk is so tasteless, Mom. I’d rather have it straight from the source.”

I was learning that I had a bit of leeway in Paul’s trigger words, and trying to see just how far it could be pushed.

“I can’t believe you’re acting like a baby again,” she sighed in disappointment. “Well, you’ll drink like a baby until you know better.”

While she began to remove her blouse and bra to feed her baby, I implemented step two of the plan.

“I guess I’m being pretty bad by being picky about my milk, right?”

“Oh, you bet you are.”

“And spanking is the customary punishment, right?”

She froze for a second, and then continued undressing, but this time she didn’t stop and her bra. She removed her skirt as well, and after a moment’s careful though, pulled down her panties. She must have really wanted me to feel this punishment.

She crossed her arms, below her breasts.

“You have been a bad baby, Jake. A very bad baby. And bad babies don’t just need to drink from their mother’s juicy boobs. They need to deal with spankings until they can grow up and drink their milk.”

The slightly dirty talk was unexpected, but I wasn’t complaining. It had worked like magic. There I stood, in the middle of the kitchen, using my tongue to play with her right nipple, while one of my hands pawed at her left tit, and the other alternated between spanking and rubbing that fine ass.

Once I got the idea about the potential of combining, I wondered how far I could take it. So the next couple of days were pretty similar.

On Thursday mom taught me how to wash a cucumber, before using it to make a salad while I was being punished/punishing her for being a bad boy who doesn’t eat his greens.

This was great, usually she had to ground me for the spanking trigger to work, but with combinations I just needed to say something that make her think I’m being bad while the other trigger is on and viola I’m in the kitchen (which I must say it have become into my favorite place in the world), laid on the table, in some kind of 69 pose with mom giving me a hand job while I’m at the other side with her panties buried on my face, my hands delivering a satisfactory spanking to her now almost always red and exposed buttocks.

Friday, after doing the milk ritual again, I convinced mom that her baby could use a hand to make a banana split. This turned into a beautiful explanation of how a banana split must be, with a pair of sweet, gigantic vanilla ice cream mounts between my banana. Wow I had always dreamed about a tit job from those marvelous D cups and now I could have it whenever I wanted.

After my cream was spread over her face she just stood up and resumed her baby feeding to me until I drank the milk.

On Saturday I woke up happier than ever. It had been the best week of my life. Now, I didn’t just have a new card to anticipate, but the luscious potential for new combinations.