The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-momdified

By Shadebalan and the Berk.

Chapter 6 — Fourth Card

It hadn’t been a good week.

I was in a blind panic. It was Sunday night, and I had yet to find the next card. I didn’t have a clue as to where it could be, and if the clue wasn’t as easy as the last had been, I was screwed.

I started this week very confident, even taking breaks to play with Mom and the camera some more. Since Thursday though, I had become increasingly worried, and was presently on my fourth look through the trash can. I’d been turning the house upside down, metaphorically speaking. Since that morning, I had been seriously considering digging random holes in the garden to look for it.

I knew that if I didn’t find it soon, I would lose this new lifestyle that I loved so much. I’d be stuck with the way things were before; a bossy mother and a bitchy sister. Well, Tanya hadn’t changed so much, but I was pretty sure I’d be back to doing her share of the chores.

Everyone in the house had been picking up on my odd behavior as well. Even Dad had started asking what it was that I’d lost that must be so important. I was evasive though, and his concern faded. Now he just sits puzzled as I keep searching, day after day, as though my life depended on the result.

I’d violated the privacy of all my family members, and now knew each of their rooms like the back of my hand. If they had lost something recently, I probably knew where it was by this point. I found where my father hides his porn, for example, and on Friday I had been astonished to discover a dildo hidden in one of Tanya’s teddy bears.

I had already checked all of our photo albums, and other books, shaking them to see if a card fell out. But now it was 1am on Monday morning, and I was checking them page by page, just to be sure. I was desperate.

Oh, but what was this? I was checking through an old psychology text book. It certainly didn’t belong to Dad or Tanya, so I was wondering if it might be Mom’s. I was flipping through a section entitled ‘The Oedipus Complex’, which certainly seems obvious now, and there it was, stuck between two pages.

When it is obvious that you’re no Einstein, just say ‘You’re very smart. I would say you have an exceptional head. If only you could give me some, it would be great.’

It was probably because I was so tired, but the clue didn’t make much sense. I decided to wait. I returned to my room and threw myself into bed. I had a long day ahead of me, and needed to rest. I closed my eyes while thinking about how nice it would be to have that warm, wet mouth wrapped around my cock.

* * *

I had a strange dream that night, about one of those interviews Mom had done for a magazine.

Interviewer:

Tell us Sandy, what do you think the place of a woman is in today’s society?

Sandy:

Well, as you know, I said earlier that I’d like to be a housewife some day. This might be because I’ve achieved a lot at a very young age, so I don’t want people to think that I believe this is the correct path for all women. I might dream of a quiet life, where I can devote myself to family, but a woman should be able to do whatever she wants. Whether she wants to be a model, an architect, or even a NASCAR driver, a woman just needs to give her best in order to reach her goals.

* * *

Some hours later, I woke up, late for school. I didn’t really care very much by that point. I needed to find the right moment to activate the trigger. I had a couple of ideas, now that I was thinking more clearly, and the point the clue seemed obvious now. I just needed the right opportunity.

I was still finishing my cereal when Tanya left the house. Mom came into the kitchen, and I purposely knocked my bowl onto the floor while standing up.

“Jake! Look at what you did. First thing in the morning, and I’m going to have to clean the floor again.”

“Sorry Mom. I didn’t mean to be so careless and stupid. Not like you. You’re very smart. I would say you have an exceptional head. If only you could give me some, it would be great.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Jake, don’t overreact. It’s just some cereal and milk on the floor. Now hurry up and leave. You’re already going to be late.”

“I didn’t mean to upset you, Mom. It’s just that you’re very smart. I would say you have an exceptional-”

“Stop talking nonsense, Jake. Get going now, before I have a real reason to get upset.”

After that, I just did as I was told and headed off to school. If she didn’t even let me finish the trigger phrase, then that wasn’t the right situation. I could have used the TV trigger to stay home, but at that point I just figured if I did so, I’d screw things up further. I needed to relax, and think things through more clearly. I had tried the ‘Einstein’ trigger twice, thinking that just doing something like dropping food would be enough. It would have probably been enough for the spanking trigger, after all. I began to narrow down my choices.

* * *

I ended up coming back home in a cab after school. I was more concerned that I couldn’t puzzle out the solution to the trigger than by the fact that I was blowing almost every test these days. All those skipped classes spent looking for cards or playing with Mom’s mind and body were starting to have actual consequences. Tanya didn’t have practice that day either, so she’d be getting home sooner. When I’d left school, she was talking with some of her friends, and that might go on for a while. Still, I figured I had an hour or so, tops.

Maybe if I acted retarded? Asked for help with a difficult math problem? I’d have to be careful. She was starting to get angry that morning when I tried to use the trigger twice. Even if she couldn’t ground me anymore, I didn’t have time to waste, and I couldn’t believe I’d ever be in this position, not wanting to spank that ass.

* * *

I was screwed. Tanya was coming home any minute, and once she arrived, it would be impossible to try anything. When there are tests, Tanya rarely leaves the house and Mom rarely asks us to leave, as she wants us to study as hard as possible. This meant she would probably be doing all her errands herself, and coming home late with takeout.

If I didn’t risk it now, it would be more than over. There wouldn’t be any more trigger to save me if Mom found out I was failing...wait. Was it really that easy? Had it been in front of me this whole time? The tests that I had been failing recently were proof of my stupidity. Maybe I could use them to get the trigger work. I hadn’t actually received any of the tests back yet, but there was some flexibility to these triggers. Maybe an old test would work.

No more than a minute after I thought this, I was in front of my mother with an old math test that displayed a giant, red F in the upper right corner. Now or never...

“Mom, can I talk to you for a minute?”

“What is it, Jake?”

I raised the paper, showing it to Mom.

“I’m afraid I failed math.”

“Why? I can’t believe this...This happened because you’ve spent so much time watching television. Tanya never fails a test. I wish you could study hard, like her.”

“Sorry, Mom. It was just so difficult. All those X’s and Y’s confusing me.”

“If it’s so hard, then why didn’t you ask for help? Tanya’s taken all of these classes before, and you have teachers who care. Even I know a little bit about calculus. You could have asked me.”

Mom looked heartbroken.

“I know, Mom. I feel terrible. How can I be your son? I would say you have an exceptional head. If only you could give me some, it would be great.”

If this didn’t work, I’d be in trouble.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself,” she said, already unzipping my pants and pulling them down, just like when I use the hand job trigger. She held my sleeping member in her hands and continued.

“You have a beautiful head too, Jake. I’m sure you’ll be amazed what you can do with it by trying harder, and letting someone like me help you along.”

Still on her knees, she leaned in to lick my dick, and kiss it gently. Thank goodness. The game could continue.

“I’m sure you’ll be even bigger than your father if you work hard.”

There it was. My sleeping lion had woken, and was bigger than ever thanks to her dancing tongue and playful mouth. It seems she noticed this too, as she paused again for a moment.

“Don’t worry, son. I’ll use all my skills to help you focus, and come home a successful man.”

She stopped talking again, and started to engulf more, and more of my cock. Soon, I could feel her deep-throating my entire length.

My cock inside her mouth, the feel of warm spit and an enthusiastic tongue, and most of all the knowledge that my prude of a mother would never do this of her own will. This was truly paradise.

As with the other triggers, she didn’t seem to be thinking of the blowjob in a sexual way. To Mom, it just seemed to be some kind of motivational act.

When she felt that I was ready to come, she pulled my cock our of her mouth and began to lick and kiss it again until I erupted all over her face. Then she stood up, and patted me on the back.

“There, doesn’t that feel better? Cheer up, Jake. You’ll do much better on the next test!”

With that, she was off to clean herself.

I was relieved, but more than a little worried about my academic future. It appeared that Mom’s motivational session had worked after all. For good or for ill though, I did what I did, and I don’t regret it.

* * *

Later, with Tanya home, and Mom back with dinner, we took a break to eat in the living room while watching television.

“Well, Jake,” Tanya began snidely during a commercial, “I heard that you didn’t have it very easy with your tests today. Maybe school is too hard for your little brain. I’m sure you’ll find something more your speed someday. Maybe a career in janitorial service?”

Usually that would have pissed me off, but not that day. I was still feeling the kind of happiness that only a woman’s mouth can bring, so I just replied with a shit-eating grin and one raised finger.

“Mom! Jake’s being obscene!”

“Please kids; can we just have one normal dinner?”

When Mom turned and saw me giving my sister the middle finger, though, she stood up.

“Excuse me a moment, kids. I have to use the washroom.”

She returned a few minutes later, and dinner resumed. Shortly thereafter, my bitch of a sister returned to her room to keep studying, leaving me alone with Mom. Her voice took on that sub-trigger monotone.

“When Jake shows me the correct finger, I will go to the nearest bathroom and finger myself to orgasm. Then I’ll leave a little present under his bed and forget anything happened.”

After that, she returned to her normal self. I was curious to see what the present was, so I excused myself, telling Mom that I was going to study as well. She seemed pleased by this.

“I’m glad our little talk went well, Jake.”

Once I was in my room, I closed the door and took a look under my bed to see what she’d left there. Wow! It was a pair of her panties, like the ones I stole from her room a few weeks ago. I preferred these far more though, as they were still drenched, and had a musky smell. It seems that after fingering herself from the sub-trigger, she decided to take them off, and leave them under my bed. Not my favourite sub-trigger, but not too shabby.

The smell was great, so I removed my clothes, and started my evening wanking session, this time wrapping the wet panties around my dick so I could feel her fluids on it. I focused on where those panties had been, and my cock exploded, mixing our juices together. I hoped that the next week’s card would allow me to mix them in a much more personal way.

* * *

The next day, I returned home after school as quickly as possible. It had become pretty standard practice since Paul’s game began. Tuesday was shaping up to be pretty good. I had another test today, which I think I actually passed since this last week’s pressure was off, and I knew that somewhere in the house was a card that would allow my special relationship with Mom to ascend to another level.

I went inside, ready to begin the quest for the fifth card, when Mom stopped me.

“Jake, there was a package in the mail for you.”

“Oh...thanks Mom.”

I thought about ignoring the package. I was in the kitchen after all, with some free time. I could be asking Mom for help making a banana split again. I was anxious to put the memories of last week behind me, and re-devote myself to my mother-fucking style of life.

My curiosity won over though. I figured the timing of the package might not be a coincidence, and it wouldn’t take me long to look inside. I went to my room, opened the box, and saw a letter inside, along with what appeared to be a little notebook, and a magazine. I opened the letter, and saw that it was from Paul.

Greetings to my good friend Jake,

I’m afraid that if you are looking for this week’s card, you will find yourself disappointed, because you activated the final one yesterday. I saw that it gave you quite a bit of trouble, but didn’t it feel great after that tense week?

Your life seems to be a lot more fun thanks to my game, so it looks like my work here is done. Never the less, I understand that you still have to do things in a roundabout way to get any satisfaction. It must be frustrating to have to go out to buy milk each time you want to feel some tits, or break something every time you want to spank that fine ass. You still haven’t gotten to fuck that model-mother-pussy yet either, which is what we both know you really want.

If you remember, I promised you one final present if you found all my cards, and here it is. Inside this box is the power to fulfill all your naughty, incestuous dreams. However, as I told you in the beginning, don’t expect me to do all the work for you.

With this tool, you’ll be able to do anything you want to Sandy. If you’re feeling guilty, you could even return her to her normal self, though something tells me that after coming this far, that isn’t likely, or give her a trigger so she’ll let you fuck her and forget all about it. It’s your call as to how dark and twisted you make this. Just write whatever you want in the magazine, and ask Sandy to read it. Then, wait one night. She will forget what she read, unless you specifically write in a command so that she remembers, and it will become her truth, engraved into her conscious and subconscious mind.

I really like you, my friend, and it was entertaining to watch you make it this far. Most of the people I help only have contact with me once or twice; when the game starts, and then again if they are clever enough to win. In your case, who knows? Maybe our friendship could turn into a key for unlocking another encounter. Perhaps it has, and you just need to find the keyhole. I’m dying to know how your story ends. You remind me of myself, so don’t let me down. Now, enjoy your bonus for winning my game.

Paul

After reading the letter, I turned my attention to focus on the magazine in the box. It seemed to be a special edition for a magazine called ‘N Trance’, and the model on the cover was Mom. Not her younger self, from her Sultry Sandy days, but the Mom I was familiar with. She was standing, nude, covering her breasts with her arms. Her eyes were gloriously blank, staring ahead as though she were hypnotized.

Flipping through the magazine, I could see that there were a lot of pictures of Mom being spanking, sucking cock and giving hand jobs. Even though the face of her partner was never shown, I could clearly recognize myself, as these pictures appeared to have been taken during my adventures over the last several weeks. How he got them, I would never know, but I appreciated the gift, as these were all now special memories.

Besides the pictures, the rest of the spaces were empty, except for a few titles like ‘Sandy Tells Us Everything About Her Life At Home’, ‘What Sandy Likes and How She Likes It’ and ‘Inside Sandy’s Mind’. I figured that Paul wanted me to create articles about her personal life, to program my own personal Sultry Sandy.

Inspired by this, I started to write an interview called “Mind Control: Does Sandy Believe?”

Interviewer:

Sandy, do you believe in things like hypnosis, or mind control? Do you have any experience with them?

Sandy:

That’s an interesting question. I never believed in any of those things. The idea of a person being forced to do something against their will because of a pocket watch put in front of her face or something like that was laughable. At least until the day I found out that I belonged to my son Jake, and that he had filled my mind with all sorts of fun post-hypnotic suggestions and triggers like...

Once I finished my article, I went down to the living room to show Mom. She didn’t bat an eye at the lewd images of herself as she read everything and, just like Paul said, seemed to forget all about the magazine. That was good, because I wanted her to enjoy all the surprises I had in store for her the next day. After that, I returned to my room to check out the notebook.