The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (1/?)

(m/m, hypno, oral)

The Professor looked at his three hypnotized slaves seated on his couch and smiled. His student Jack had gotten his football jock of a roommate, Rusty, to become gay and his lover. Then proceeded to get the quarterback of the team, Kurt, to become their gay love slave. This was done all through the power of hypnosis and Jack’s imagination. The Professor could not believe how well this worked out. Now onto the next part of the plan.

“Kurt and Jack, I want you to take the earphones in front of you and put them on. You will listen to the tape carefully and follow all of the instructions. When the tape is complete, you will take off the earphones and strip off your clothes and sit back down on the couch. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Kurt and Jack replied. They both followed the instructions.

The Professor had created the tape to indoctrinate his boys into his mission. The tapes basically told them they now belonged to a secret society whose mission it was to convert straight men into gay men and that the professor was their leader and they found him immensely attractive and sexy. They were to follow his commands and the mission of the society. They were to keep their bodies in shape and always wear clothing to show it off. They could only have sex when the professor told them they could or if it was part of their mission. It also gave them a crash course in hypnotism so they could use it whenever they could. It reinforced that they were gay and had no moral qualms about converting straight men into their society. They would use whatever means necessary and provide the professor with ideas and opportunities on how to achieve the goal. Their life was always this way and they liked it. After listening to the tape, it would no longer be necessary to hypnotize them, but the professor always left it as an option.

“Rusty, since I only have two tapes because of Jack’s little surprise, you and I get to have some fun. You are now completely in love with me. You love everything about me and you want me so bad you can feel it. My touch makes you hornier than anything but you cannot cum until I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir”

“Rusty, on the count of three you will awaken and desire me more than anything...1.........2............3”

Rusty’s eyes opened and took in the sight of the Professor. He instantly got hard and had to have him. He ran into the Professor’s waiting arms and gave the Professor the most passionate kiss he could muster. As their lips met, Rusty’s body was shaken with erotic desire. His cock was so hard and dripping with precum staining his shorts. He proceeded to kiss and lick the Professor all over his face. The Professor was in ecstasy. Here was this hot stud passionately making love to him. Rusty immediately got out of his shorts and body hugging lycra shirt and stood proudly in front of his master. His hard cock pointing straight out and leaking pre-cum all over the floor. He moved forward toward the tall hunk in front of him and started unbuttoning the shirt. He kissed the gorgeous chest in front of him as the buttons were undone. He slipped the shirt off and reveled in the sight in front of him. The man had the perfect sculpted chest and nice protruding nipples. Rusty proceeded to nibble and suck on the nubbins and they expanded at his ministrations.

After licking his way down the tight stomach of this ideal of masculinity, Rusty worked on the belt of his new lover. He quickly undid the belt, then eagerly opened the pants and lowered the zipper. He was met with a large bulge in some nice white underwear. Rusty’s tongue proceeded to lick the large cock through the underwear. He was salivating so much, the material soon became see through and Rusty could see the veins in the monstrous cock before him. He could actually taste the scrumptious pre-cum that had soaked the material. He proceeded to suck the cock through the material so he could get every drop. He quickly lowered the pants and then ripped the underwear down to release the prize inside. The cock was beautiful. It was about ten inches and had a large circumference. He had to have it. Rusty made love to that cock as though it was his last meal. He sucked the head, he licked the piss slit, licked the shaft and sucked on the large nuts that sat at the base of this phallus. Each nut was perfect as he rolled it around in his mouth. He loved the feeling in his mouth.

The Professor was amazed at how good a cocksucker that Rusty had become. Based upon what Jack had said, Rusty had only been gay for a few days. He certainly learned fast. “Whoa, that boy just deep throated my cock, no one has ever done that before. God, I am so close but I want to fuck that ass,” thought the Professor.

“Rusty, let’s go to bed, I want to fuck that ass of yours.”

An evil smile crept onto Rusty’s face as the words penetrated his lust-ridden brain.

The Professor kicked off his shoes and left his underwear and pants in the living room and led this college stud to his bedroom. The Professor had Rusty lay on the bed with his legs in the air. He wanted to see this scrumptious stud take it like a man. The Professor spit on the asshole for lubrication and proceeded to work his finger into Rusty’s butt. Rusty writhed in erotic pleasure. The finger felt electric as it touched his rosebud and raised Rusty to new heights of pleasure. Just as he was getting used to the finger, the Professor placed his cock on Rusty’s ass and pushed in. Rusty moaned in pain and pleasure. He had to have that cock buried deep inside of him. It felt so good to be stuffed with his lover/master cock. He was so turned on his pre-cum had formed a small pool on his stomach. The Professor saw this and scooped so up and placed it on his own cock, lubricating it more for the hungry hole it was filling. The Professor kept pounding away at the tight hole of this hunky jock that was now begging to be fucked harder. He got his whole cock into the stud and was now fucking in a nice rhythm. The jock on the bed met him and tightened his ass to add to the pleasure. He was one hungry slut boy now.

The Professor was close to cumming. He started to jerk off the jock’s cock to bring him higher into his erotic stupor. Rusty could only moan loudly as he felt the fantastic touch on his cock. He was so close to cumming but felt he could not. The Professor was pounding away at his ass when he leaned over and kissed Rusty. This only fueled Rusty more to meet each thrust. The Professor was so close now that he wanted to enjoy a mutual cumming.

“Okay, Rusty, listen to me. When I cum, you will cum and have the most erotic and powerful orgasm you have ever had.”

With that, the Professor gave one final push, shoving his monstrous cock into the willing jock and came. As the youth on the bed felt the cum in his bowels, he exploded. Cum came pouring out of his cock and shot over his head and hit the headboard, the second spurt hit him in the face and the remaining cum collected on his stomach. Meanwhile the Professor continued to fuck the jock and emptied about 5 shots of cum into the welcoming ass. He never had such a hot experience in his life.

The Professor pulled out of Rusty’s ass and fell on top of him. He proceeded to kiss him passionately. Rusty returned the passion as the two lay on the bed holding each other. As the afterglow faded, the two of them drifted off to sleep.

The Professor woke from his sexual stupor and quickly looked at the clock. Those boys should be done by now, he thought. He walked naked into the living and found Jack and Kurt naked on the couch waiting for their instructions.

“Jack and Kurt, at the count of 3 you will awaken and remember everything that was told to you by the tape. One..........Two......Three”

Jack and Kurt blinked their eyes many times before focusing on their new master in front of them. They reveled in his masculinity and found themselves getting excited. The master always did that to them.

“Kurt, I want you to bring Eric Simmons, your roommate here. I think it is time for him to join our society since he has tasted your manhood. Jack and I will prepare for him. Think of a good excuse to bring him here. We will take care of the rest.” The Professor said.

“Yes, Sir.” Kurt replied and started to get dressed.

“Jack, you and I need to prepare but first I want you to bring Rusty in here from the bedroom and have him listen to the tape. He needs to understand our lifestyle now.”

“Yes, Sir,” replied Jack as he went into the bedroom to fetch Rusty.

The Professor was very happy how things were turning out. He decided he needed a shower after the hot lovemaking that he and Rusty had. He also needed time to think how to put the pieces in place to reorient that wrestler Eric and make him part of the society.

To be continued.......