The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII and Re-Orientation II—The Professor. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.asstr.org/~mcstories.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (10/10)

(m/m, hyp, mast, anal, oral)

BRUNO—Day 5

Bruno felt someone kissing his cheek gently as he awoke from his sexual stupor. As he opened his eyes, he saw it was Dan.

“Hey, stud, its about time you came to.” Dan said.

“Well, all of you just wore me out...how long have I been out of it,” Bruno asked.

“Only about 15 minutes, it is just about 1 a.m. in the morning.”

“Wow, I can’t believe I did all those things but man, it felt right.”

“Bruno, you have come a long way in a week. I never thought I would see this type of change from you.”

“Me neither, but I guess I just needed the right incentive and the right guy...and Dan thanks for being both.”

Dan blushed. “No problem stud, you are the hottest man I have ever met and I just wanted to be with you once.”

“Hopefully, there will be more, but right now I just gotta get home and sleep. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a big day for me. I don’t know why, but I do.”

“Well, I hate to see you go but if you must, you must. I think I will stay around with the guys here and see if we can stir up some more trouble. That hot little number before you is just too cute to pass up. See ya soon.”

“Y’know Dan, you are insatiable...but I understand. I wanted to fuck him while we were waiting to get on stage. But, I gotta get home since I need to train for competition.”

“Don’t forget these!” said Dan as he handed Bruno his leather gear.

Bruno, took the clothes and put them on and instantly he gave Dan a hardon. Dan could not believe how hot he looked in that outfit. Once Bruno got his clothes on, he walked back out into the bar into the river of Men. He was like Moses as he sauntered to the door. The throng of men just parted to let him through even though a few men did try to touch him and feel him up. Others, even placed their phone numbers in Bruno’s hands and down his pants. He smiled, he loved the attention but he needed to get home. Just as he was about to leave through the door, the men cheered once again. Bruno waved to the men and left the club.

Bruno had a little trouble hailing a cab but after a few minutes, one did stop and then took him home.

He took in his apartment and smiled. He really liked his life and knew that it was going to get better. He took off his jacket and walked into his bedroom. The phone rang.

“Hello”

“Is this Bruno,” questioned a deep voice.

“Yes, it is,” replied Bruno. And the night faded into oblivion.

Bruno awoke in his bed naked. He did not remember how he got here or what happened. The last thing he remembered was walking into his apartment.

“Well, enough of that,” said Bruno. He got out of bed and took a shower and shaved himself from head to toe. Today was the day he went to the Professor’s for a week of specialized mental training and he wanted to be ready for it.

Bruno went to his dresser and noticed some of his clothes were missing. He frantically looked around the room looking for some clue as to why. His eyes landed onto two suitcases. Oh, that’s right, I must have packed them last night Bruno thought to himself. As he continued to take in the room, he noticed some clothes on his chair. It looked to be a lycra singlet and some short leather shorts. Oh, I put these out knowing I would be fully packed.

Bruno put the singlet on without any underwear and adjusted his cock. He looked in the mirror. He loved the way the material shined and showed off his buff body. He then put the tight shorts on and sized himself up again. The leather shorts showed off his powerful thighs and his big beefy but. Bruno started feeling himself up and was getting turned on. He never realized how hot he was and how much he loved it. He snapped out of these erotic feelings realizing he was late getting to the Professor. He put on his socks and shoes, grabbed his suitcases and walked out of his apartment.

He went to his car on the street and put the suitcases in the trunk. He was getting some looks from people on the street so he decided to strut his stuff by puffing out his chest and showing off his big beefy butt. A cute boy walked by and Bruno growled at him. The boy looked back and smiled but continued walking.

Bruno got in his car and started the engine. He was late and knew the Professor would be mad if he got there too late. He pulled out into the street and raced all the way to the Professor’s house. Once in front of the house, Bruno took out his suitcases, shut the trunk and walked up to the front door. He rang the doorbell.

The door opened to reveal the Professor in his standard tight black jeans and t-shirt. Bruno’s cock got instantly hard as he took in the handsome man in front of him.

“Bruno, come on in, you made it right on time. I can’t wait for us to start your mental training.” The Professor said.

“Yeah, thanks, I had to rush right on over here. I am so excited to start,” Bruno exclaimed.

“Well, put your bags down here, I will have one of the boys take it to your room, I want to show you our training room and get started right away.”

Bruno put down the bags and started to follow the Professor down a hallway. He loved the way the Professor’s butt cheeks moved in the tight denim fabric. They were very fuckable.

“Here we are,” said the Professor.

Bruno walked into a large room. On one end was some gym equipment, a massage table and some weights. On the other end was a desk with some chairs and a couch around it. It reminded Bruno of a Psychiatrist’s office.

“Bruno, remember the last time you were here, I gave you a massage, I think it is time to give you another one. Why don’t you get out of your clothes and lie down on the massage table over there. I will get the massage oil.”

“Great, I could use a good rubdown. I am sore from my night on the town last night.”

“Oh too much partying with the ladies?”

“Not exactly. I went out with some guys from the gym to a leather bar and we got a little carried away.”

“Oh, I see.” The Professor smirked at the thought of how easily the straight macho bodybuilder admitted to going to a leather bar with other men.

Bruno hopped onto the table and lay down on his stomach. The Professor walked up to the table and squirted some oil onto Bruno. He started rubbing the oil all over Bruno, even his ass. All Bruno could do is moan and he felt his dick get hard. He loved the feeling of strong hands giving him a massage.

“Bruno, I want you to relax. Remember the last time you were here. Remember the oil of gay.”

At the trigger phrase, Bruno went into a deep hypnotic trance. The Professor could feel Bruno relax once he said the phrase. It was now time finish what he started 5 days ago.

“Bruno, I want you to realize now that your whole body is sensitive to my touch, no matter where I touch you, you become sexually aroused. You need my touch. So, as I touch you, I want you to tell me about the last five days and how you feel about your changes.”

Bruno’s cock was so hard it hurt. He wanted more of the Professor’s touch so he recounted the last five days. He talked about his new haircut, Neon’s clothing store, the sex with Dan and the guys, and his show last night. He also told the Professor that he liked what was happening to him. He liked the gay life.

“Thank you, Bruno. It certainly sounds like you had a good time. I will have to get in touch with Neon, Dan and the guys so I can bring them along too. Now Bruno, you saved your ass for me and now I want it. You feel an emptiness in your asshole that needs to be filled. It will become unbearable, and you will beg me to fuck you. And once I do fuck you, you will become 100% gay and belong to me. You will become one with the tribe and my personal gay love slave. You will want this. But I do have one test. You will have to beg me to fuck you while you are your old self. When I say the words, “Remember the past.", you will revert to your straight self, but still have the desire to have me touch you and then to fuck you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” sighed Bruno.

“Remember the past.” The Professor said.

Bruno’s past memories came back to him. He was disgusted by what happened during the past week. As the thoughts were coming into consciousness, Bruno realized the Professor was giving him a rubdown.

“Hey, fag, get your hands off of me. I don’t want this.” Yelled Bruno.

“But Bruno, I think you do. Feel your cock get hard at my touch.”

As the Professor said that, Bruno felt his body shudder with an erotic rush. The man’s hands were giving him pleasure he never knew he could feel. He started to give into the feelings and actually enjoy the feel of a man’s hands on him. At that moment, his straight side fought back.

“Huh, what, get your hands off of me. I don’t know what you did to me, but I am straight and I am going to kill you.”

“I don’t think so Bruno, by now, you should feel an emptiness in your asshole. It burns with desire. It wants to be filled. Only I can fill that need, and all you have to do is ask for it.”

Bruno tried to get up from the table but could not. The Professor was holding him down. He tried struggling but each time the Professor touch him, he became more sexually aroused. His dick was leaking precum all over the table making it slick and that more pleasurable each time his cock rubbed against it.

During the last struggle, his ass did start feeling empty. He needed something but he could not figure out what. The Professor’s hands felt so good.

“That’s it Bruno, give into it. You know you want it. Feel your need, ask to be fucked. Yeah, feel my hands as they massage your hot man butt. Feel the pleasure. It can be yours forever, all you have to do is ask...”

Bruno tried not to listen to the litany the Professor was saying. All he knew is he had to get out. The feelings he was having were so foreign yet so good. He loved the feeling of the Professing kneading his beefy bubble butt. He loved the strong hands relaxing his hard back muscles. He needed this feeling, he wanted this feeling. His cock wanted release but it was denied him.

He felt the Professor ply open his butt cheeks. He was too far gone to even care. He felt cold air on his asshole and then he felt something wet. He realized it was the Professor’s tongue. The fag was rimming him and he loved it. His whole body shook as the new pleasures rushed through his body. His straight self was losing the battle. The erotic feelings were overwhelming him. He felt an emptiness in his hole. He needed something to fill him. He needed a cock in his ass.

With that thought, Bruno lifted his head off the table and yelled, “Fuck me hard Professor, make me your bitch. I want it bad and to hell with being straight or gay, I need your cock in my ass and your hands on my body.”

“As you wish, Bruno.”

With that, the Professor pulled the bodybuilder to the edge of the table and pushed the cheeks apart. He lubed up the whole and rammed his hard cock into Bruno’s waiting cheeks.

“Aaaarghh..........it hurts.”

“Bruno, give it a second. Once you wait a little, this will be the most pleasurable experience of your life.”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck...” yelled Bruno.

The Professor continued to fuck the hot sweaty bodybuilder. He wanted to make this last but he was near the edge. At that moment, he felt Bruno thrusting back on his cock, actually trying to get it deeper.

“Yeah, Professor, give me all you got, I want that cock deep in me. I want this cock every day. Give it all to me. I want you to fill my ass pussy. Oh gawd, it feels to good. I never knew it could feel so good.”

“You got it stud. Here it comes”

The Professor continued the pounding and positioned his cock to hit Bruno’s prostate. He felt Bruno shudder underneath him. He reached around Bruno’s neck and had him stand up while his cock was still in him.

“Yeah, Professor give it to me...I gotta cum...I am going to spurt...”

The Professor gave one last lunge and pumped his cock into Bruno’s eager hole. His cock erupted into the bowels of Bruno and continued to pump his cock, each time pumping more man juice into Bruno.

Bruno yelled as he felt the Professor’s cock cum inside of him. He was so charged that this caused his own cock to gush a stream of cockjuice across the table. Each time the Professor thrusted into Bruno’s hole, his cock spurt more onto the table.

After a few more pumps, the Professor leaned Bruno back onto the table and they both lay there breathing heavily but sexually exhausted. Bruno felt his mind go fuzzy as the conditioning took affect. He was gay and proud of it and would server the Professor in any way he could. He loved him.

“Your mine now, stud. Welcome to the tribe. We have just begun our journey together and this is the start of a beautiful relationship. Sleep now and dream of me. We have lots of work to do but we will have fun along the way...

With that, Bruno drifted off to sleep while the Professor walked to his room with a big grin on his face and thinking about how to use this new boytoy to bag more men. The Elders will be pleased.

The cop car pulled up to the house. The cop thought smiled to himself when he realized that the car in front was the one he thought he lost after the speed trap he had set. He loved seeing people squirm when he gave them tickets and this was going to be no different.

The cop got out of his car and walked to the front door and rang the bell...