The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (2/?)

Eric Simmons was sitting at his desk reading some stupid shit about the Revolutionary War. He couldn’t believe how boring this stuff was but he had to take the class as part of his study. He let his gaze wander out the window to the common. He took in the sights. His eyes zeroed in on a cute blond chick with tight pants and a T-shirt. Just looking at her made him horny. He started to massage his dick through his shorts just watching the girl cross the grass. He had to get his rocks off. His mind wandered to when Kurt sucked his dick. It felt so great to have that hot mouth on his cock. He just could not believe that Kurt would do such a thing. He was so caught up in the pleasurable feelings that he actually had sucked Kurt’s dick for a few moments. Well, that will never happen again.

Eric decided he was too horny not to beat off so he got up from his chair and lay down on his bed. He took off his clothes and started jacking off. It felt so good to beat his meat. He pictured that blonde giving him head. Having her lick his dick all around. She would take the big 8-inch dick and deepthroat him. It felt so good. Eric’s hand went faster on his dick and before long, he felt that feeling and he came. Cum erupted all over his naked wrestler body. Again and again he shot cum all over his stomach. Slowly, Eric came down from the pleasure high and quietly drifted off to sleep as the cum puddled in his navel.

Kurt came in a few minutes later finding his straight prey quietly dozing on his bed. He had come to bring Eric to the Master but an evil thought came into his head. He knew he had a chance to hypnotize Eric while he was sleeping. It was a special technique to catch them right before they fell into deep REM sleep. He wanted to take the chance.

Kurt grabbed his desk chair and placed it by Eric’s head. He sat on the chair and proceeded to take in the manhood before him. Eric was very well put together. He was about 5′8″ and about 175lbs. He had muscles everywhere due to his wrestler training and you could see the beauty in each one. There was not an ounce of fat on his body. And boy, that cock, even soft looked very tasty. It would be wonderful to have him as part of the clan. He looked at Eric’s eyes. He had not yet begun REM. It was looking good.

Kurt bent forward and quietly whispered to Eric, “Eric, can you hear me? It’s Kurt your roommate.”

Eric stirred but did not answer.

“Eric, can you hear me? It feels so relaxing to listen to my voice. Can you hear me?

“Yes,” Eric whispered.

“Eric, feel yourself floating and listening to my voice. My voice is so calming, soothing and relaxing that you want to listen to it. The more you listen to my voice, the more relaxed you get and the better you feel. Just listen to my voice and remember what it tells you. You trust this voice. Relax and listen. Relax and listen.”

“Relax and Listen,” Eric mouthed.

“Very good Eric. Feel yourself going deeper and deeper into that relaxed state. The more relaxed you are, the more you want to listen and obey my voice. Relax and listen and feel good. Relax and listen and feel good.”

“Feel good,” Eric said.

“You are going deeper and deeper and are now ready to listen. Deeper and deeper and you are now ready to listen. You will obey my words. You want to obey my words, don’t’ you. Only by obeying can you feel this good. Obey my words.”

“Obey your words.”

“Now, when you wake up you also now will think of yourself as a great actor. The greatest in the world. There is no part that is too hard for you. You love your work and will do anything to prove how good you are. Finding yourself the way you are, you will go to the shower and clean up for your next scene. You will come back to your room and put on the tightest, sexiest clothes you have. These are the clothes you will wear for the next scene. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I am the greatest actor in the world”

“Very good. The movie you are working on is the life story of a famous porn star named Brock that must make money doing gay prostitution. You love this part because it is so opposite to whom you are. The scene calls for you to seduce a man with all of your wiles, suck him off and then let him fuck you. You will think you are on a movie set and when a man walks through the door, he is the one you are to seduce. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Now, as you progress through the scene, you will find yourself actually becoming this fictional character. You are such a great actor that you are getting totally immersed in the role. The longer the scene goes, the more you become the character and enjoy what you are doing. By the time the scene is over, you will realize that you are this character. You love being a gay porn star and having sex with men. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I will become the character I play.”

“Very good. Find yourself relaxing more. After you have cum, you will return to this state and await instructions.”

“I understand.”

“Excellent. Now if you ever hear me say the word ‘pornstar’, you will immediately return to this state.”

“I understand.”

“Very good. Feel yourself relaxing. After about 20 minutes, you will awaken and follow the words that you have been told.”

“20 minutes...", Eric said as he faded to slumber.

Kurt was so proud of himself. This was going to be good. He decided to call Master and fill him in on his plans. The Master will be so pleased...

The great Eric Simmons awoke from his nap ready to take on the next scene. He was anxious to show people how this straight, macho stud could play a queer whore. It would win him the Oscar. He looked down at his naked, studly body and decided he needed to take a shower. He grabbed a towel and went to the shower.

After returning from the shower, Eric decides to wear something the whore would wear. He decides on some short shorts that he had in his drawer and a nice tight white T-shirt. Yeah, that is what a streetwalker would wear. He put those clothes on and heard (in his head) the director yell, “Action.” In through the door came the stranger (Kurt). He looked confused and apprehensive. Eric was ready to begin.

“Why don’t you come over here and sit on the bed to get more comfortable?” asked Eric.

“Uh, okay”, replied Kurt, playing the reluctant lover.

“Yeah, that’s it. C’mon over here. I can give you a massage to relax you. It will make you feel like a new man. I have great hands that will make you so relaxed.”

“Okay.” Kurt moved over to the bed, wondering what Eric saw in his head. He sat down slowly on the bed.

“That’s it. Now let me start on your neck.” Eric started to massage the muscles in Kurt’s neck. It felt so good to feel Eric get into this whole seduction. It would be interesting to see where this goes. Kurt sighed as Eric’’ hands loosened his neck muscles.

“See, I told you this would relax you. Why don’t you lay down on the bed so I can massage the rest of you?”

Kurt lay down on the bed. Eric sat on top of Kurt just below Kurt’s ass. Eric proceeded to slowly massage his back but was having difficulty because of his shirt.

“Hey, can I take off your shirt? I can give a better massage that way.”

“Okay,” Kurt replied.

Eric’s hands lifted the shirt over Kurt’s head. “Boy, he has nice back muscles,” thought Eric. “Hey, where did that thought come from?” Eric continued massaging the back. He slowly made his way to the Kurt’s lower back. Eric was enjoying giving the massage but he needed to proceed with the scene. “I need you to remove your pants so I can massage those legs of yours.”

“Do I really need to? I have never done anything like this before with a guy?”

“Well, you wanted a full body massage and I need to get to your legs to give you that full body massage.”

“Oh...hmmm...okay,” said Kurt as he undid the front of his pants.

Eric slid the pants down Kurt’s legs but got caught at his sneakers. Without asking, Eric removed the sneakers. He then jerked the pants off. He gasped at the beauty before him. He never knew a man could look so good. This stud had great muscular calves and thighs and a butt in cute “tightie whities” that accentuated the power in it. Eric’s cock started to stir. He didn’t know why but it did not bother him. He just let it happen. It was all part of acting. Eric sat at the edge of the bed and started massaging Kurt’s calves and then his thighs. As he was reaching the upper thigh he let his hands wander to the base of Kurt’s ass. It felt so wonderful. He then inched his way up and started to massage Kurt’s butt.

“Hey, what do you think you are doing?”

“Just giving you the full treatment. Just relax you are going to love this.”

Eric proceeded to knead the tight muscles in Kurt’s butt. He loved the feeling but he wanted it to be skin on skin. He placed his hands at the leg openings of the briefs and went for it. He massaged those butt cheeks and loved every minute of it. But he wanted those briefs off now so he could get to the prize he wanted.

“Okay. I need to remove your briefs.” Eric said nonchalantly.

“I don’t think so.”

“C’mon. Have I lied to you yet. I need them off to give you all you asked for. I wont bite...hard.”

“Okay. But watch it!”

Eric slowly lowered the briefs and took in the beauty in front of him. The ass in front of him was milky white compared to the bronze skin around it. It was stupendous. Eric’s cock was hard and it started leaking precum. He wasn’t even aware how excited he was.

He got back onto Kurt’s calves and started massaging his butt. Kurt could feel the heat from Eric and a slight bulge in his shorts. Kurt smiled. Eric started doing harder massaging. He started to reach for Kurt’s hole. He slowly parted the ass and let his finger slightly brush the hole.

“Hey, what do you think you are doing?”

“Just relax and enjoy.”

Kurt decided to play along. He wanted to move this play along so he could bring this stud home to the Professor. What a hot stud he will make!

Eric started fingering the hole. He was mesmerized by it. The script called for him to pretend to lick it. When he originally read the script he could not believe any man would do this to another man. Now, all he wanted to do was lick away. He lowered his mouth to the dark entrance and started to lick the hole. It tasted wonderful. He had to have more. He started to lick all around. He wanted to taste the cherry. His tongue started to invade the hole. The hole relaxed enough to let his tongue in. He darted in and out. He was fucking this guys asshole with his tongue. Well, he paid for a full body massage and he was getting it.

Kurt was in ecstasy. Eric was giving him a great rim job. His tongue felt great up his ass. He groaned and moaned in encouragement.

“Yeah, suck that ass. Lick my hole.”

Eric was turned on by the trick’s sudden turn to liking this stuff. All men were the same. They liked sex from anyone who would give it to them. Although Eric was turned on by this ass, he wanted to taste this guys cock. He got up and took off his shirt and shorts and stood there in the nude. He loved being gay and making love to men for money. He got paid to do what he loved. It was the best. Wait. There is something wrong. Oh yeah, this is just a part I am playing. Well, time to turn him over. Eric slowly turned Kurt over and his eyes widened in surprise and lust. Kurt had a great cock. Eric’s cock twitched and leaked more precum He had to have it in his mouth.

Kurt looked at Eric as Eric lowered himself to take Kurt’s cock in his mouth. He looked good and his cock looked even better. His 8-incher was at full mast and leaking profusely. The plan was working.

Eric lowered himself and lay between Kurt’s thighs. He started to lick the cock in front of him. He loved the taste. He had to have more. His hands wandered up to Kurt’s chest and started massaging his chest as his mouth engulfed the cock in front of him. Eric proceeded to give great head to Kurt even though he never had any practice. He was an expert cocksucker because of his desire. He had to have this cock in his mouth. He also loved the feel of Kurt’s muscular chest in his hands. He started playing with Kurt’s nipples. Kurt was lost in a sexual ecstasy. He let go and fell into the passion. He placed his hands on Eric’s head and proceeded to push it onto his dick. It was getting to be too much.

“Wait! I want to fuck you,” Kurt said.

Eric barely heard him through the sexual haze that had descended upon him. Once he heard the words, he had a hunger in his ass. It was an itch that only Kurt could scratch. Without much thinking, Eric got up from Kurt’s cock and placed his knees to the side of Kurt’s midsection and slowly lowered himself onto Kurt’s ass. His sucking of Kurt’s cock had lubricated it enough that it slid right in. He started to lower himself on this cock. He wanted it so bad and he wanted this john to experience the passion and expertise of a good whore.

“Yeah, ride that cock. You want it. I can see it in your eyes. You want it.” Kurt said.

“Oh yeah, baby. You have such a big cock. I want it deep inside of me. Brock wants that big cock inside of him.”

Kurt smiled. Eric just called himself Brock. The conversion was almost complete. Kurt grabbed Eric’s head and brought it down to his face. He kissed Eric full on the lips and forced his tongue into his mouth. Eric responded as their tongues intertwined and Kurt’s cock was forced deep into Eric’s ass. Kurt continued to thrust as Eric continued to bounce. The whole situation was bringing Kurt to the brink.

“I’m cumming!” Kurt slammed his cock into Eric’s ass and shot a huge load up his shoot. He continued to pump his cock into that ass as spurt after spurt was deposited in Eric’s hole.

“Ugh...yeah pump that cum into my whole. Brock can take it all. Oh yeah. Here comes mine!”

As Kurt was thrusting for the last time, Eric’s cock exploded with cum all over Kurt’s chest. Eric continued to pump his dick as shot after shot came out of his cock. As his final spurt was shot, Eric thought to himself, “Brock old buddy, you found yourself a keeper. He is one hot stud.” Eric then collapsed on top of Kurt and fell into a deep hypnotic slumber.

Kurt lay there for a few minutes basking in the sexual afterglow. Eric was fucking-fantastic. And this was just stage one.

“Eric, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. In a few minutes you will wake up and not remember any of this. You will go take a shower and come back and get dressed. I am coming over to show you my new housing. You want to go with me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And one more thing....”

To be continued................