The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (3/?)

(m/m, hypno, oral, anal)

Kurt waited in the room as Eric took his shower. He was contemplating the next step in Eric’s joining the group. He loved the idea that Eric will soon be a willing member of the Professor’s cult. Kurt loved that tight body of Eric’s and wanted to share it with his buddies, Jack and Rusty. He also wanted to prove to the Professor that he could “recruit” young studs to join.

At that moment Eric walked in. He was a bit surprised at seeing Kurt. “Hey man, what are you doing here?”

“I came over here to tell you about this great place I am living and I wanted to show it to you. Jack and Rusty are there too.” Kurt said.

“Cool. Let me get dressed,” Eric said.

Eric proceeded to rummage through his draws and pulled out a spandex wrestling singlet. He put it on and then sat in a chair and put his socks and sneakers on. He stood up and stretched. This shows off his nipples and his dick. He did not put on a jock and it is prominently displayed.

Kurt chuckled to himself. The programming was working. He told Eric to put on the singlet without his jock but told him to think he was putting on his jeans and a shirt. He looks so hot in this getup. Won’t the professor love this look?

“Ready to go?” Eric asked.

“Ready!” Kurt replied.

Kurt followed Eric out of the building and took in that beautiful ass. It was made for fucking.

As the two mates walked to the Professors house, Eric got a lot of stares from people on campus and then on the street. Little did he know that he was showing off his best assets in that tight spandex suit.

“Why is everyone staring at me so funny?” Eric asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe they have never seen a jerk like you walking around freely,” joked Kurt.

“Asshole”

Both men laughed at their exchange. By the time they had recovered, they were at the Professor’s house.

“Here it is. Home sweet home. You are going to love this. We have a gameroom, we each get our own bedroom and we have a huge kitchen fully stocked.” Kurt explained.

“Cool, sounds great. Maybe I should join you guys out here.” Eric said.

“Sure, you never know.” Kurt said. “C’mon in, I can give you a tour of the house and then we can shoot some pool.”

“Sounds great”

With that, Kurt opened the door and led Eric to his new life. In front of them was a huge foyer with a center staircase leading to the second floor. To the right was a living room with furniture found at those expensive contemporary stores. To the left were closed doors and in front of them was a hallway to the back of the house.

“Eric, come this way. I want to show you the best first. This is the kitchen. We have every major appliance you could want. See how big it is. And over here is the game room. Rusty and Jack, see who I brought over.”

Bounding in from the gameroom holding pool cues came Rusty and Jack. Rusty was wearing some tight bicycle shorts and a matching tank while Jack was wearing jean shorts and a tight white T-shirt.

“Hey Eric, welcome to the house. It is great to see you. C’mon and play some pool.” Rusty said.

“Okay. Hey Kurt is it okay if I take the rest of the tour later?” Eric asked.

“Sure, we have plenty of time for that. Enjoy playing some pool. I am going to get changed.” Kurt said.

“Great,” said Eric.

Kurt started to leave the room and Jack came over and said, “Boy, he looks so hot in that outfit, the Professor will be pleased. He is ready for the conversion.”

“Good.” Said Kurt as he left the room.

Jack went back to the gameroom to find the two guys playing. Jack decided to have a little fun with Eric first. He noticed that Eric was trying to line up a shot but couldn’t quite get it. Jack was going to lend a hand.

“Here let me help you.” Jack said.

He got behind Eric and pressed his body against Eric’s back. He placed his arms around Eric and helped him adjust his cue. Jack’s new hardon was pressed right into Eric’s ass. Jack gave a slight nudge with his cock as he adjusted Eric’s cue. What a tight ass, thought Jack.

“Hey, thanks for the assist buddy but I think you should get some relief for your boner there. You almost poked a hole through my jeans.” Eric said.

“Well, I haven’t gotten much lately but I hope to change that.” Jack said.

The game continued with Jack and Rusty each trying to touch Eric without giving too much away. After about 2 games, Eric heard a rustle coming from the kitchen.

“Gentlemen, I hope you are enjoying yourselves. I see our guest has arrived and I have been very rude,” said the Professor. Walking over to Eric he said, “Eric, I am called the Professor. Nice to finally meet you.”

Eric walked over to the man and was impressed. He was a tall and very muscular man in his thirties. Eric could tell he was in shape because he wore very tight jeans and a body-hugging shirt. Eric shook his hand and felt the strength in the Professor’s grip. “Nice to meet you Professor. You have a great place here.”

“Thank you. I am doing research on the male sex drive. I get volunteers to live with me so I have a constant source of research material. Rusty, Kurt and Jack have been invaluable to me in furthering my research in male attraction. It really is fascinating how the attraction of females to males is almost purely chemical. When a woman meets a man, she unconsciously takes in his scent. If the pheromones of the man mix with her own body chemistry, she can become extremely attracted to him without knowing why. I am studying this effect. Care to see my lab?”

“Sure. I wish you could bottle that stuff. I could get girls in my bed every night.” Eric said.

“Eric, I am sure you don’t need any help. You look like a stud to me.” Said the Professor.

“You are right about that. But we all could use some help now and then,”

“Come with me Eric. You boys can come too.”

The group walked back through the kitchen and through a different hallway until they got to a door. The Professor opened the door and led them down some stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, the Professor pulled on a chain and the entire room was lit up. There were computers and lab tables everywhere. There were Bunsen burners and refrigerators and beakers all over the place.

The Professor walked to a table on the far side of the room. “Here are some of my experiments. I have some potions here for all sorts of things, experimental of course. This first one is to increase the sexual attraction of a male so no women can resist them. It has never been tried, but I think I got it right this time. This next one is to increase the sexual stamina of any male. This third one is to increase any males sperm count. This fourth one is to increase the males body mass.”

“Wow, did these guys try any of them?” asked Eric.

“Well, yes. Jack, please take off your shirt.”

Jack took off his shirt and displayed a firm chest, tight abs a flaring back.

“Jack here took the muscle mass potion. It increased his upper body by about 20% and decreased his fat ratio. I am very happy with the results.”

“Can I try one?” Eric asked.

“No, they need to be under controlled circumstances before we can allow that.”

“Please. I would do anything.” Eric pleaded.

“I said no. I am sorry Eric, but I not prepared for it now. Please follow me to the next station.”

The professor and his boys continued on. Eric held back. He wanted all those women to love him. He had to have that potion.

“I don’t care what you say, I am going to take this potion right now!” Eric yelled. Eric then grabbed the beaker and swallowed the entire portion.

The Professor turned around and smiled. Smiled? Why was the Professor smiling, thought Eric.

“Well played Eric. You have just become one of us. That potion you took does not make you irresistible to women, it makes men irresistible to you. That’s right Eric, it will make you gay. Can you feel it start to happen? You are glued to that spot. Look at us Eric. You want us don’t you. You find us so attractive. Look at our bodies Eric. You want to lick us, suck us and be fucked by us. Don’t you Eric?” Demanded the Professor.

Eric was in a panic. What had happened here? He could not move and he felt a burning in his gut. His dick got hard instantly. He started rubbing it without realizing it. “No, I am not gay. I don’t want to be gay. I hate fags!”

With each word, Eric started to feel hornier. He looked at the Professor and his friends in front of him and he got a funny feeling in his stomach. He dick was rock hard and leaking precum. He was so horny. Each of the men before him was getting undressed. Eric could see the splendor of manhood in front of him. The scent of man was heavy in the room and he was swooning. He started looking at these men and started noticing how nice their chests were, their nipples looked so good to suck, those cocks, just dripping with manjuice waiting to be sucked. He wanted them. He had to have them.

“Professor, look at him. I think he is almost there. He has that look in his eyes. That hunger. I believe he is ours.” Kurt said.

Eric felt a wave of sensual lust run through him. He was no longer Eric. He was Brock, the famous gay porn star and hustler. He had four hot studs in front of him and he was going to have them. “C’mon studs, let’s have some fun.” Said Eric/Brock.

“Aw, the conversion is complete. We have our gay wrestler right where we want him, as our sex slave.” Said the Professor.

The five horny studs became a sexual orgy. Eric/Brock took all that was given to him. He sucked all of their cocks and brought each one to climax and swallowed them all. He took each of their cocks into his hungry hole and milked every last drop out of them. He never came though. For some reason, he could get very close but could never quite make it. As the three college students lay on the ground exhausted, the Professor walked over to their new recruit.

“You have done quite well, but have not come. I will tell you why. I did not will it. But, after one passionate kiss from me, you will cum with such power that you have never known. It will be the most powerful orgasm you have ever experienced. You will know after cumming, that you belong to me.”

Eric/Brock just smiled. This trick was trying to play mind games with him. Well, we’ll see won’t we.

The Professor strutted over to Eric/Brock and placed his hands on either side of Eric/Brock’s face and planted a passionate kiss onto his lips. Eric/Brock’s body shook. He was overcome with sensual sensations. His whole body was in sexual ecstasy as his dick exploded. As these feelings we coursing through his body, his mind was undergoing a change. The schism between Eric and Brock was no longer there. They had merged. Eric and Brock were now the same but Eric’s sexually had been permanently altered by Brock being the more dominant personality. Eric welcomed this metamorphosis as his body was consumed by sexual heat. This and all of the other sensations were too much for Eric. He collapsed on the floor in a sexual stupor.

The Professor smiled. He thought, “This one will be very useful once the final programming is implanted. I think we can start our attack on some more jocks. However, I think it is time to take on one of those macho bodybuilders at the gym and I have the perfect plan for that.”

With that, the Professor left the sleeping hunks on the floor as he decided to check in on the progress of other plans he had set in motion.

To be continued..