The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (5/?)

(m/m, hypno)

BRUNO

Bruno Gamborelli walked into the gym looking forward to a good workout. The state championship was in a few weeks and he needed to get ripped for that contest if he was going to defend his title. He passed by the front desk and grunted at Sean. Bruno noticed that Sean was looking at him funny and Bruno did not like it.

“Sean, why are you looking at me like that?”

“Bruno, you look great. I just can’t believe the changes you have made.”

“Thanks man, I thought you were going queer on me.”

“No way man, I just know a good bod when I see one.”

“Okay. Well, I gotta go work out now. Keep those pansies away from me or I don’t know what I will do. I need to concentrate today. I really want to win the state again.”

Bruno swaggered into the locker room and found his locker. He opened his locker and took off his street clothes. He loved the way he looked just before a competition. All cut and no bloat. He put on his jock and then some baggy sweat pants and a loose fitting T-shirt. He put his stuff in the locker and sauntered into the weight area.

He went right to work and did not notice the stares he was getting. Today was chest, back, shoulder and arms day so he went right to the bench press. He loaded up the weight and proceeded to lift the weight. He wished he had a bud to spot but he couldn’t trust anyone here. They all looked like fags to him especially that group in the corner. He looked at the four guys there. They each were somewhat big but wore that faggy lycra to show off there muscles. They had short peroxide dyed hair and skimpy shirts. They also had earrings on both ears and more then one. Bruno thought he saw that at least two of them had rings on their nipples. How disgusting, he thought. He would take his chances alone. He didn’t want to be associated with that bunch.

He grunted through his sets on the bench and then decided to do so back work. Again he loaded up the weight. He proceeded to pull on the weight when he felt something rip. He dropped the weights in agony.

“Argh...Shit, that hurts”

The whole gym heard him and stared. Sean, seizing the opportunity, ran over to Bruno.

“Bruno, what’s wrong?”

“I think I pulled by shoulder. It really hurts.”

“Here, let me take a look at it.”

Bruno felt Sean’s hand on his shoulder. Sean started to massage it and the pain was somewhat lessened.

“Thanks, that feels alittle better.”

“Bruno, a man is advertising massages on the board. I know that a few of the guys have gone to him and swear by him. They are new men when they come back. Stay here, I’ll get the number and your stuff and take you over there. The sooner you get that looked at, the better.”

“Thanks man. I’ll give anything a try. I gotta win that championship.”

Bruno saw Sean run off. Bruno tried to self massage the shoulder but to no avail. It still hurt. Before he knew it, Sean was back with his stuff.

“C’mon. I called him and he is expecting us. He is right down the street. It will only take a minute by car. Follow me and take it easy.”

Bruno got up from the bench and followed Sean to the car. They both got in and Sean started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. He just drove 1/4 mile down the street and made a right into a side street. Bruno noticed the large houses on the street and wondered how a guy who makes his living giving massages could afford a house on this street. Before Bruno knew it, he heard Sean say, “Here we are.”

Bruno took in the splendor of the house. It was huge.

“C’mon Bruno, stop gawking, we need to get you fixed up.”

Bruno followed Sean up to the front door. Sean rang the door bell. In less than a minute, the door opened and Bruno saw a man in his early thirties wearing tight black jeans and a very tight black t-shirt. Bruno could see that this man was in shape but no where near his size.

“You must be Sean and you must be Bruno. I am the Professor. Come on in and we will take care of that shoulder for you. After I am done with you, you won’t even remember the pain.”

“Hey Prof, I hope so. I gotta be well for the State championship coming up.”

“Bruno, I will make a new man out of you. Sean, thank for bringing him. I will call you when we are done.” With that, Bruno saw Sean leave. That’s funny, thought Bruno, he did not say good bye.

“Follow me to the massage room.”

Bruno followed the Professor. He noticed that the house was decorated in a very distinguished fashion. Not that he liked it, but it had a certain charm.

“In here. Please take off your clothes and lie on the table for me.”

“Sure Prof.” Bruno walked into the room and noticed the massage table in the middle of the room. There were medical cabinets around the walls and a funny aroma that permeated the room. When he found a chair in the corner he took off his shirt and sweats and laid down on the massage table. He placed his face in the open hole.

“Great. Now Bruno, I am going to talk to you throughout the entire massage. It will help relax you and speed up the healing process. The more relaxed you are, the faster you will heal.”

“No problem.” It made sense to Bruno what the Prof had to say.

“Okay. I am going to be using a special oil on your skin. It will tingle slightly but that means it is working. So don’t be alarmed.”

“Sure. Whatever you say Prof.”

Bruno did not notice the Professor smile.

Bruno felt some liquid hit his skin and made him twitch. He then felt the Professors hands kneaded his muscles in his back. He Professor spread the liquid all over his body except for Bruno’s butt which the Professor had covered with a sheet.

“Okay Bruno, I want you to relax. Feel my hands on your body and let your muscles relax. It feels so good to relax.....”

THE PROFESSOR

The Professor continued his mantra over and over. Little did Bruno know that the oil had a hypnotic agent in it which placed the subject in an extremely susceptible state. The Professor was going to take advantage of that.

“Bruno, you are in a very relaxed state and only hear my voice. You like the sound of my voice because it makes you feel so relaxed. You love to listen to my voice. My voice tells you the truth. My voice is your center of being. It makes you so relaxed to listen to my voice. You love to listen to my voice. You love to obey my voice. ”

“Obey your voice,” slurred Bruno.

“Bruno, my voice only tells you the truth. Feel my hands on your body. You love the feel of a man’s hand on your body. It makes you sexually aroused. Only a man’s hands can do this to you. Feel the oil on your body. It is special oil. Wherever it touches, it makes you gay. The oil is making you gay. But the oil needs to seep into you to make you gay on the inside. Right now you will only be gay on the outside. You will be aroused by men when the touch you. You will need to be gay on the outside. You will change your appearance to be gay on the outside.”

“Gay on the outside,” replied Bruno.

“Yes, Bruno. Gay on the outside. My voice is telling you the truth. The oil has made you gay on the outside and will seep into you and make you gay on the inside too. This process will take 5 days. Each day, the oil will make you more gay. When the 5 days are up, you will be completely gay and love it. You will come to me and become my lover.”

“Gay on the outside, gay on the inside in 5 days, become your lover.”

“Yes, Bruno. Very good. Finally, you will choose the path yourself on becoming gay. There are many colors to being gay and you can choose. Leather, Lycra, bottom, top, rubber, foot fetish. Whatever you desire. But you will become gay. You always have wanted that. There is one rule though. You will not allow anyone to fuck you. That is reserved for me. They can rim you, but no fucking. I want to be the one to bust that cherry with you begging for it.”

The Professor continued the programming for a good two hours. Bruno would become gay now and then part of the tribe and then bait for other macho body-builders.

The Professor put a post-hypnotic suggestion to Bruno to walk home and go to sleep and wake up feeling fine and not remember the session but remember the oil. The oil of gay.

To be continued.