The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII and Re-Orientation II The Professor. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (6/?)

(m/m, hypno, mast)

BRUNO Day 1

Bruno slowly awakened from his deep slumber. He couldn’t remember the last time he slept so soundly. That massage by the Professor really relaxed him. He flexed his shoulder and noticed no pain. That Professor really knew his stuff. Bruno shifted his feet to the floor and lumbered into his bathroom. He turned on the shower and let the hot water run. He lazily thought about the day ahead. He had to go workout and then practice his posing for the big tournament. After that, maybe he would go scope out the chicks at the beach and try and take one home. Yeah, that’s what I need. Bruno’s cock rose slightly in anticipation.

Bruno felt the hot water and then adjusted the water to the right temperature. He got into the shower and let the warm water run down his body. Bruno reached for the soap and proceeded to wash his chest. He loved the feel of his heavy chest and the silky smooth feel of his skin....Bruno’s eyes opened wide in surprise as he looked down and noticed that all of his hair had been removed. When had that happened? He examined his entire body and could not find a trace of hair anywhere below his neck. What a minute, he thought, oh yeah, now I remember. The Professor used some special oil on me to get rid of my body hair so I could be competition ready. Whew, I thought I was going crazy.

With that crisis out of the way, Bruno continue to soap his denuded body, relishing in the feel of his smooth skin. He loved the way it felt and it was turning him on. His cock steadily got harder as Bruno caressed his muscular body. He continued to feel himself all around until he could not ignore his throbbing cock. He lathered up his cock and proceeded to jerk himself off. He loved the feeling of jerking off in the morning. He felt his chest as his other hand worked his cock. He even played with his tit alittle. The urge in his groin grew and he quickened his pace. He thought of that bimbo he had the other day and her big tits and it was too much. He blew his wad as he continued to stroke his cock and buck his hips. After 4 good spurts of cum, he leaned against the shower wall and rested. A contented smile was formed on his face. Ah, what a great way to spend the morning, he thought.

After this morning workout, Bruno finished taking his shower. He turned off the water and grabbed his towel. He toweled dry his body giving it a mini-massage. He loved scrubbing his skin hard, it made him feel alive. Once he was done drying, he looked at himself in the mirror. Unfortunately, the steam still had not cleared and he had to towel off the mirror. He looked at himself and liked what he saw. He was a stud and he looked great. The world needs to see the work he had done on him and how far he had come. He was a muscle god and the girls should worship him.

Bruno quickly shaved his scruffy face, brushed his teeth and finalized his morning shower ritual. After he was done, he topped off the routine with a good hair brushing. His dark brown hair hung down to his shoulders. As Bruno was brushing it, he noticed that his hairstyle didn’t quite fit him while he was in this good mode. He needed a new look for the competition. It was time to get a new ‘do. Hell, before he went to the gym, he would get his hair done.

He strode into his bedroom with is cock swinging freely. He wanted a change today and he wanted to show off his body. To hell with the world, no more hiding behind baggy sweats, he was going to go for some good old tight lycra. He went to his dresser and pulled out a jock. He put in on and admired how good it looked on him. It showed off his prominent dick and highlighted what a big beefy ass he had. Now, he had to find some lycra. It had been some time since he used lycra. He always hated to show off his body but today he felt it was time. At the third drawer, he finally found a shiny black lycra singlet that he had worn for Halloween. He had dressed up as one of those WWF wrestlers.

Before Bruno put any clothes on, he looked outside to see the weather. Well, it is another nice sunny day. Great, I think I will shock everyone by just wearing this. Bruno then took his gear bag and loaded it with some jeans and a t-shirt so he would have something to wear after his workout. He then put on his sneakers and gathered some other necessities for the gym, grabbed his keys and went out the door.

As he was driving for the gym, he looked at himself in the rearview mirror. Yeah, I need a new look to go with my great body. As if on autopilot, Bruno drove through town to a section that he never frequented. As he was getting nervous, he noticed a man’s style shop with some pictures of men with trendy hairstyles on them. He was fascinated by the new looks. He knew this was the place for him to get his new look. He parked his car on the street and walked to the store. He walked with a powerful gait and accentuated his musculature. The men on the street that passed him stared in awe. Behind his back they gawked at his awesome butt and marveled at his body.

Bruno entered the hairstylist and was greeted by stares. He loved this feeling. He was so in control, so powerful, so sexy. A young man walked towards him.

“Can I help you?”

“Yeah, I want a new look, like one of those pictures you have on the window.”

“Do you have an appointment?”

“Naw, I was just driving around and saw your shop and the pictures and decided to come in.”

“Well, you are lucky, we are kinda slow today and for someone like you, we would be happy to fit you in. Enrique is free at the moment and one of our newest additions. I am sure you will be in good hands, he loves to give people a new look, especially your kind.”

“My kind, what do you mean?”

“Bodybuilders. He loves to give them a new outlook and give them a new masculinity.”

“Oh,” Bruno shrugged not really understanding.

“Enrique, I have someone for you!”

Bruno looked passed the young man and saw a Cuban man walked his direction. He was about 5′ 10″, deep honey complexion, short dark wavy hair cut close to his head and whiskers that framed his mouth. Bruno saw the man give him the once over.

“Wow, man, you are huge but look at that rug on you. And where did you get that getup?”

“Uh, I wanted to show off my new shave today and this is all that I had.”

“Well...hey, what is your name?”

“Bruno”

Enrique chuckled. “Well, Bruno, you need to get yourself some new duds. Once I am done with your hair, I don’t want it being spoiled by that getup. I’ll give you some names of some stores that should be perfect for you and they are not far away.”

“Thanks Enrique, now about my hair.”

“Come with me stud.”

“What did you say?”

“I said come with me stud.”

“Hey, I ain’t into that shit. I ain’t no faggot.”

“Okay dude, I was just playing. And we prefer gay not faggot.”

“Yeah right.”

Enrique motioned for Bruno to sit in a big chair with large arm pads. Bruno sat down in the chair and got comfortable. He adjusted his dick since his thighs were mashing it when he sat down. Enrique placed the smock on Bruno and started playing with Bruno’s hair.

“Okay, what will it be.”

“I don’t know, something different. I want to look different and cool and sexy.”

“Great I know just the thing. Now I want you to sit back and relax and let Enrique take charge.”

“What ever you say.”

During the next half hour, Bruno went into a fog. His mind kinda shut down but his body did whatever Enrique ask him to do. He felt Enrique wash his hair which felt really good and if Enrique looked beneath the smock, he would see that Bruno was very excited. After washing the hair, Enrique got down to the business of cutting. Bruno felt his hair being cut away and then shaved. He then smelled some chemicals but was so far out of it, he didn’t question it. He felt hands on his head again and let himself feel how good it was to have his scalp massaged. Just as he was drifting further away, he was jolted awake by Enrique shouting, “All done!”

Bruno came out of stupor and looked at himself in the mirror. His long mane was gone and in its place was a peroxide blonde on top and dark fade on his sides. The short hair on top was cut like a short Roman style. It made him look very sexy. He loved it.

“Man, this is great. I love it.”

“You look very good with that cut. It makes you look like a different person.” Enrique chuckled to himself.

“You’re the best. Thanks.”

“You are quite welcome. This is my gift to you.” With that, Enrique took the smock off with a flourish and bowed deeply as if Bruno were royalty. Bruno actually blushed but he played along by standing up straight and pushing out his large chest and walking regally towards the front. He got his money out of his bag and paid the young man and returned to Enrique to give him a generous tip.

“This is awesome, I will be coming back again.”

“Great. I also wrote down some of those store names for you. This one is right around the corner. I am sure they have the things you are looking for. They will be glad to help you.”

“Terrific. See ya around.”

“I can only wish,” said Enrique under his breath as he gave Bruno a big wave goodbye and admired the beefy butt walking out the door.

Bruno felt great. He loved his new look and even though Enrique didn’t like his unitard, he did. But hey, since he was so close to the one store, he might as well go take a look.

Bruno walked around the corner and looked at the stores around him. There were art stores, coffee houses and antique shops. He finally came across the address that Enrique gave him and walked in. He didn’t even notice that the name of the store was Club Lamda. The store was quite empty but there was a commotion in the back of store. Bruno quickly walked passed the clothes that hung on the racks and the walls to see what was going on.

“What do you mean you are not showing up? I have to work on this catalog. I need to have it finished by tomorrow....What...fine, just fine...I hope it falls off!” said the main behind the counter. He looked to be around 25 and was wearing a tight white see through shirt with a faded pattern of a rainbow. He also wore very tight leather pants.

“Yo, bud, what’s the matter,” asked Bruno.

“Listen man,” as the man behind the counter turned, “thank for the uhhhh..., wow you are huge. My names Neon.”

“Bruno, what’s up?”

“Well, I had a model coming in to do a quick photo layout for the store. I need to get the pictures to the printer for processing and so I can create my website. I need some visibility so I can get more customers into this store. You can see I am not bringing many people in.”

“Sorry, man. I just came in to look around and buy some more clothes. I am going for a new look. Time to show off instead of hiding behind my sweats.”

“Cool...hey, I just had a thought. Would you be my model? You are way hotter than the guy I was going to have and I think we can do each other a favor. Here’s the deal. Any clothing that you model for me for the catalog, you get to keep. Plus, if I get enough pictures, I will give you $500. How’s that?”

“Wow, that’s some offer, I would be stupid not to take it. Neon, you got yourself a deal.”

They sealed the contract with a firm handshake.

Neon escorted Bruno to the changing room and started taking measurements of Bruno. He placed the measuring tape on Bruno’s chest, arms, waist and snaked it up his thighs. Bruno was getting a little excited by all of this attention and it did not go unnoticed by Neon.

“Okay, I got your measurements. Now, I need you to strip out of your singlet and start trying on the clothes I am going to get for you.”

“Great, I can’t wait.”

Neon walked away and Bruno took off his singlet and adjusted his cock. He willed it to go down and slowly it did. Neon returned with a huge assortment of clothes: Pants, shirts, shoes, socks.

“Okay, why don’t you start with the vinyl pants and shirt?”

“Cool, whatever you say.” Bruno put the vinyl shirt over his head and brought it down to his chest. It felt warm and snug against his expansive chest. He then slid the pants on. He had a tough time getting it past his huge thighs but after some time, they slid up. Bruno looked at himself in the mirror and liked what he saw. The outfit made him look like some futuristic, hot bodybuilder. He loved it and his cock twitched in his pants.

“Bruno, come over here so I can take those pictures now. You look really good in that getup.”

Neon proceeded to snap pictures and give Bruno instructions on how to pose and look at the camera. The day continued with Bruno trying on all sorts of outfits showing off his body and Neon snapping away, marveling at this muscle god before him. All the outfits had been shot so now it was time for the underwear.

Bruno was high on the attention and the way he looked in his clothes. His cock was half hard the entire time and now he had to try on the underwear. He loved the way he looked in the skimpy thongs. He can’t believe that he used to think this stuff look faggy. It made him look so hot.

Neon handed him the last piece of underwear. It was a leather jockstrap. When Bruno’s hand touch the jock, his whole body shook. He never felt anything so wonderful. He had to have this on. He quickly took off the zebra thong he was wearing and lifted the jock up his thighs and rested it on his waist. He loved the way the leather felt encasing his cock in warmth. He could smell the leather too and it made his cock rock hard.

Neon was snapping away. He loved that this muscle stud was getting into it. He wanted to have him right now but he was almost finished with the pictures. This was going to be a great catalog. Worth every penny he spent on the clothes for Bruno. Neon directed Bruno a few more times and took a few more shots. Something wasn’t right.

“Bruno, I need to oil you down alittle. The leather needs the shine of your body to really highlight that. Is that okay?”

“Sure, Neon, I do it all the time for competitions.”

“Great.”

Neon got the bottle of oil and proceeded to slather all over Bruno’s body. The two of them began to rub it all over Bruno. Neon massaged Bruno’s back and then down to his thighs. He was getting horny from touching this hot stud. He could tell Bruno was enjoying it too because Bruno was moaning to himself. Neon went to the front of Bruno and started working on his chest and then the stomach area. He noticed that Bruno’s dick was hard and big and could barely be contained in the jock. He got down on his knees and worked the oil into the big thighs with his eyes never leaving the big cock.

“Looks like you have a problem man. Anything I can do to help?”

“Neon, you’re a great guy and such, but I am straight. I just need to relax alittle.”

“Bruno, let me just jack you off, nothing wrong with the that. Just one bud giving another bud a little hand.” Neon raised his hand and started rubbing Bruno’s cock. Bruno tried to take Neon’s hand off but Neon brushed it away and Bruno really wasn’t trying. He loved the feel of another hand on his cock. He just went with the flow.

Neon could see that this big hunk was his now, he reached into the pouch and took out the 8″ cock. He rubbed it all different ways. He stood up and keep one hand on the cock and another worked its way to Bruno’s tit. He started playing with it. Bruno did not put up a fight. He was lost in a sexual stupor. He had never felt like this before but he did not want it to stop.

“Yeah, Bruno, you like this. You want me to continue don’t you. You like my hand on your cock and your tit. You like it when a man touches you like this. You can’t get enough.” Neon continued the onslaught on Bruno’s cock and tit. He then took his hand off of Bruno’s tit and started manhandling Bruno’s ass. “You like it when a man grabs your ass. All that hard work at the gym is for this. You want to be touched by a man.”

Bruno was lost. The feelings he was having were overpowering his weak resistance. He just let Neon have his way with his body. He loved the way Neon had played with his tits. He liked that Neon appreciated his body and the time it took to keep it this way. He couldn’t get enough of Neon grabbing and kneading his ass. He was so close to cumming.

Neon could sense that Bruno was ready. He started to pump his hand faster. He also reached for the shutter switch and quickly snapped a few pictures. He wanted a momento of this event. This hot, straight stud yielding to his touch. A few more strokes and he felt Bruno tighten up.

“Aarrgh,” yelled Bruno as his cock erupted with his second load for the day. His whole body shook as he was pumped by Neon. Bruno spurted 4 times again and then just collapsed to the floor. His whole body covered in sweat and oil. He was very hot.

Neon took a few more shots of the spent stud and smiled.

After about 10 minutes, Bruno regained his composure and stood up. “Wow, that was great, but you can’t tell anyone.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t. Why don’t you go into the bathroom and clean up. I will get your stuff together here and cleanup.”

“Thanks, I think I will.”

After about 20 minutes, Bruno emerged from the back room in his singlet. He now felt funny in it after wearing all of the other clothes. He noticed about 10 bags of clothes waiting for him and Neon looking right at him.

“Well, these clothes are now yours. You did a great job. I am going to send the pictures out to the lab and have them processed. Why don’t you stop by in two days and we’ll see if you earned that $500. You definitely earned the clothes.”

“Great. I am spent and wow, look at the time. I missed the gym and everything. The whole day I spent here.”

“You were fantastic. Go get some sleep and then come back in two days. I will have everything ready for you then,” said Neon with a glint in his eye.

“Thanks Neon, I had fun and the clothes are totally hot. I can’t wait to wear them to the gym and out on the town. I know the chicks will dig me in these sexy clothes.”

“They certainly will.”

Bruno and Neon walked out of the store with the bags in hand and packed up Bruno’s car. Bruno shook hands with Neon and got in the car. As he was driving home, he wondered what Neon looked like under those clothes and would he be willing to jerk him off again. Once again, Bruno got hard as he thought about Neon’s hands on his body.

He parked his car and went to his apartment. He was so tired. All he could do was think about sleep. He took off his clothes and decided to sleep in one of the thongs he got from Neon’s store. He found a nice white one and put it on. He looked in the mirror and loved how it made his ass cheeks more pronounced and his dick just bulging in the pouch and snaking up the sides. He yawned and decided to give his dick a rest for the night. He couldn’t wait to go to the gym tomorrow and show off his new look. What new adventures would await him tomorrow?