The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII and Re-Orientation II—The Professor. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (7/?)

(m/m, hypno, mast)

BRUNO—Day 2

Bruno awoke with a start. He didn’t understand why but he had a vague feeling that the dream he was having was an erotic one and he had just gotten a shock. His dick was hard and had leaked a little precum on his hard belly. He laughed to himself and got out of bed.

“I need to get this out of my system. I need to have a hard workout today.” Bruno said to himself. Since he was going to work out, he skipped his normal shower and just decided to get dressed. He put on his jock and then decided to try out some of the clothes he had received for doing that catalog. That was one hot scene with Neon. Unconsciously, Bruno started fondling himself. He went to the bags and took out a pair of short black Lycra shorts and a tight blue tank top. It let his massive chest show through. He went to the mirror and admired the reflection. He looked good in these clothes. He wanted to show off his body to the world. Bruno packed the rest of his gym gear into his bag and left his place.

Bruno arrived at the gym and sauntered in like he owned the place. The attendant at the desk just gawked. He could not believe the changes in Bruno. He looked so hot.

Bruno walked by him without giving it a second thought and went back to the locker room. He opened his bag and took out his belt and lifting gloves. He then put the rest of the stuff in the locker and left. On his way to the weights, he grabbed a towel.

As Bruno walked into the weight room, a hush fell over the room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at the changed man. They could not believe that the man who hid behind his long hair and baggy clothes was now strutting his stuff in tight fitting clothes that left little to the imagination. Bruno took it all in and puffed up his chest. He loved being the center of attention. He noticed that the group of guys that usually stare at him the entire time he is working out were here. He decided they needed to be thanked for all of their devotion. He walked over to where they stood.

“Hey guys, normally I wouldn’t talk to you since you are always staring at me, but I have had a change of heart. Instead of hiding my bod, I have decided to show it off and share it with the world. You guys have been giving me the once over ever since I have been here and I wanted to thank you for your admiration and support. By the way, my name is Bruno.”

The four men looked at him with awe. Finally after 30 seconds of silence they chimed in.

“Dan,” said the man in the group who looked like a bodybuilder but not the size of Bruno. He was 5′11″, blonde hair, blue eyes and not an ounce of hair or fat on his muscular body. He was wearing long biker shorts and a loose tank top.

“Uh...Jeff,” said the 2nd man who was 5’10, brown hair and goatee with a body that was more lean than muscular. He was wearing running shorts and a tight T-shirt that showed his great firm chest.

“Hi, I’m Drew,” said the short man in the group. He was 5′7″, but built like a gymnast. He had dirty blonde hair with green eyes. He was wearing tight shorts and a string tank that showed off his tight little body.

“That makes me Blake,” said the final man in the group. He was 6′ with almost black hair and brown eyes and was more of the swimmer type. Trim but muscular. He was wearing ankle-length tights and a tank top.

“Nice to finally meet you guys. We should hang sometime together and get to know each other. Gotta keep my fans happy,” said Bruno as he chuckled.

The four men looked at each other and at the same time said, “sure, that would be great.”

“Great, well I gotta work out and then maybe we could go out tonight. I need to get laid real bad and the ladies just love to get their hands on me....”

“Sure Bruno, we would love to go out tonight. In fact, we have been invited to a party. I can’t guarantee a lot of chicks but there will be free booze, " said Dan.

“Sounds like a plan. Say Dan, could you spot me for awhile? I need to work on my chest and really push myself.”

“Yeah, why not?” Dan said as Bruno walked away and Dan mouthed the words “yes” to his friends while he took his fist down his side in a victory sign.

Bruno and Dan worked through the entire set of machines designed to push a man’s body to the limits of endurance. All the time they were working out Dan was checking out Bruno’s hot body. He wanted it so bad, but couldn’t touch it. He loved the way Bruno’s legs looked in those hot shorts and that you could tell that Bruno was hung like a horse. Bruno just exuded sexuality and knew it.

Unbeknownst to Dan, Bruno was starting to check Dan out. He remarked to himself how good Dan looked in his clothes. He just needed a little more muscle and he could give Bruno a run for his money. He was a well-put together man. Bruno even checked out the outline of Dan’s cock and noticed the hardness of it. He smiled to himself knowing he was turning another man on. Once in awhile, Bruno even had to check himself because the closeness to Dan was making him hard. That was odd.

Bruno said goodbye to Dan and Dan gave him the address to his apartment. The gang was going to meet there first and then go to the party. Dan walked back to the group and told them of his plan.

Bruno walked back to the locker room and put his clothes in the locker and removed the tight material, which had gotten soaking wet during his work. He sauntered into the showers and turned on the water. He lathered his body up and down reveling in his tight hot body. He loved the way he when he was all soaped up and slick. He was so horny that started playing with his cock and started working his hands up and down. Without even knowing it, his left hand moved around to his ass and started fingering his whole. He started thinking about chicks and their titties and it was making him more horny. Every once in a while, Dan would enter into his fantasy. Instead of disgusted him, it added to his horniness. He felt so good that he was close to cumming.

“Wait,” he said to himself. “I wanna save myself for tonight with one of those hot chicks.” And with that, he stopped working himself over and rinsed off. He walked to his locker room and changed into some clean clothes.

That night Bruno was getting excited at the thought of getting some pussy. He knew he had to look good so he could get the best women. He decided to wear some sexy black g-string, his tight leather pants and a sleeveless turtleneck that showed off his broad shoulders and huge chest. He looked at himself in the mirror, and liked what he saw. The leather felt good against his skin and his cock showed prominently in his tight pants. He also liked the smell of leather, it was so sexy. It gave Bruno a sexual charge.

Bruno sauntered to his car and got in. He drove to Dan’s apartment and after a few minutes found a parking spot a few blocks away. Bruno had never been in this section of the city and was surprised to see so many men on the street. After locking his car, Bruno started walking towards Dan’s apartment. He noticed that all the men were checking him out and he kind of liked it. In fact, he started walking with a sexier gait and thrust his chest out to show it off. Once or twice, he even checked out another guy. He thought to himself, that all these men were good looking. Whoa, what’s happening to me? Despite this inner struggle, Bruno’s cock was stirring and starting to harden in his g-string. It created a nice bulge and it got him a few whistles from men sitting on their stoops. Instead of stopping to kick their butts, he continued walking by and adjusted himself.

Bruno finally got to Dan’s apartment and for some reason he was very horny. He rang the bell and heard the door buzz. He walked up one flight of stairs and came to Dan’s door. He was about to knock, but Dan opened it.

“Wow, you look great. That t-shirt shows off that chest and those pants look like they were painted on. You are gonna get lucky tonight. C’mon in, everyone is here.” Dan said.

Bruno walked into the apartment and noticed it was done in a very modern way. All whites and blacks with photos of men with great physiques decorating the wall. Jeff was sitting in a recliner and Drew and Blake were sitting on a couch with a cowlike material.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” asked Bruno.

“Looks like you are. Why don’t you sit down and relax? Have a drink.” Said Jeff.

“Yeah, I am really horny. I can’t wait to get my rocks off.” Replied Bruno. Bruno looked at the men in the room. They were all dressed very sexy. Dan was tight black jeans and a see through shirt showing off his great bod. Jeff was in some shimmering purple pants and a black mesh shirt. Drew was wearing some tight shorts and silk electric blue shirt. Finally, Blake was wearing your typical preppy outfit; some tight chinos and a button down shirt.

“Well, man, we will make sure you get some tonight,” said Dan as he brought drinks into the room. The conversation focused on weights and diet and such. Dan kept bringing drinks but Bruno seemed to be the only one really drinking. After about 2 hours, Bruno was almost drunk.

“Well, when are we going to the party Dan?” asked Bruno.

“Bruno, this is the party in your honor. So, let’s get down and party. Blake, why don’t you put on some music? We need to do a little dancing.” Said Dan.

“Hey, I thought I was gonna get some pussy. I am outta here.” Slurred Bruno as he struggled to get up from the couch.

“Whoa, hold it there stud. Here have another drink. We can have fun without any women. I think it is time that you learned that. In fact, I think you want to, don’t you?” asked Dan as he pushed Bruno into the couch. Drew produced another drink for Bruno but this one was special. It had a special drug in it that would lower Bruno’s resistance.

“What are you talking about?” asked Bruno as he drank the drink offered to him.

“I see how lately you have made changes to your appearance. Making yourself more sexy. You even talked to us. You haven’t done that since you started at the gym 2 years ago. Now you get hard looking at us. C’mon, admit it. You want to have sex with a guy. You want to know how it feels to have your cock in a man’s mouth. You want to know what one tastes like, don’t you. You want to feel another hard body up against yours. You know you want it.” Said Dan. “Go on guys, lets give Bruno what he really wants.”

“No...I don’t want that...get away from me,” slurred Bruno.

Blake, Drew and Jeff all gathered around Bruno and start feeling him up. Blake concentrated on Bruno’s right upper side, Drew took the left and Jeff started at the bottom. Blake and Jeff started massaging Bruno’s man tits making them hard. Jeff ws rubbing Bruno’s cock through his pants and feels it get longer and harder. Bruno started moaning because it feels so good. He never knew this could feel so good. He ddin’t want it to end.

“See, I knew you would enjoy it, Bruno. You want to give. Look at me Bruno. Open your eyes and look at me” commanded Dan.

Bruno forced his eyes opened and saw Dan perform a strip tease act to the music playing in the apartment. Dan peeled his shirt off and started playing with his tits. At the same time Blake and Drew were doing the same to Bruno. Bruno’s chest was covered in a sheen of sweat. Next Bruno watched Dan slowly remove his jeans to reveal a black jockstrap that could barely contain the meat inside. Dan did a slow bump and grind and showed Bruno his ass that was framed by the straps of the jock. The hunk in front of him mesmerized Bruno. He had never been so horny in his life. He did not even notice that Blake and Drew were whispering in his ear sayings like ‘give in’, ‘isn’t Dan hot’, ‘you want him’, ‘you want to feel him’, ‘you want to have man sex’. They were bombarding his subconscious with these sayings and it was having the desired effect. Bruno raised his hands and beckoned Dan to come to him.

“Not yet stud, the show ain’t over and I want you to beg for it,” Dan said. Dan then proceeded to remove the jock and show his manhood. It was about 8 inches long and pointing straight up. His balls hung down and he was totally hairless. As the music was coming to end, Dan gyrated to the beat and moved within a foot of Bruno. During the dance, Jeff removed Bruno’s shoes and his pants. Bruno’s cock was tented in his g-string.

“Ever the slut eh Bruno. You have to be gay, no straight man would wear a g-string like the one you have on. Now, tell me what you want.” Taunted Dan.

“I need you, I need to taste you. Please let me have you. I need your mouth on my cock. It is so hard. Please let me have you.” Pleaded Bruno.

“Alright, since you asked so nicely.” Dan replied. He motioned for the 3 other guys to move away from Bruno. They did so and started stripping themselves. They got together and started making out, all the while watching the scene unfold before their eyes.

Dan approached Bruno and lay on top of him. He ground his dick against the g-string. He felt that it was wet with precum and that Bruno was hard and big. He started licking Bruno at his neck and his ears. Bruno arched his back. He never felt so erotic and horny. As Dan went to kiss Bruno, Bruno balked.

“I ain’t ready to kiss anyone yet.”

“Okay stud, but you will soon. I promise.”

Dan returned to the tongue bath. He lowered himself to Bruno’s tits and start sucking on one and pinching the other. Bruno could do nothing but sigh and let himself ride the wave of pleasure. Dan continued to work Bruno’s tits for about 30 minutes. He knew he was getting Bruno hot and bothered. He wanted to break down that resistance. He next proceeded to the hard abs of Bruno and worked his tongue on his belly button. While “rimming” his belly button, Dan reached down and removed the g-string. Bruno’s hard cock slapped his cheek. Dan then proceeded to work his mouth around Bruno’s cock and suck his balls and also lick the inside of his thighs.

“Ah man, that feels so good, come on and blow me please.” Bruno pleaded.

“You don’t have to ask me twice. You don’t know how long I have waited to do this.” Dan said.

Dan decided to take it nice and slow. He licked the outside, then the head back to the outside. He slowly lowered his mouth on Bruno’s cock. He worked it up and down. He took various paces and rhythms to bring Bruno to the edge without letting him cum. He loved the sweet torture he was bringing to Bruno. The other three men where now egging Dan on to let him come. They were all masturbating to the scene and were helping each other out. After a good 20 minutes, Dan decided it was time.

He renewed his efforts on Bruno’s cock. He took it all the way down and back up. He worked the back of his throat and sucked Bruno’s cock like his life depended on it.

“So close, c’mon Dan, finish me off, please.”

“Alright, but you know you are going to have to let me kiss you when it’s over”

Bruno thought about it for two seconds. How bad could it be to let a guy kiss you? It didn’t make you a fag, Italians did it all the time.

“Alright, just bring me off now!” yelled Bruno.

“As you wish.” Dan took Bruno’s cock in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down, all the while sucking like a vacuum. He worked the head of the cock, which caused Bruno to tense up. It wasn’t long now. With one last effort, Dan took Bruno’s cock all the way down and did some tongue action on the cock. This was the last straw. Dan felt Bruno tense and then hot cum sprayed in his throat. Dan took it all and continued to milk the cock. After a few minutes, Bruno was spent. Dan knew now was the time.

He rose up and took Bruno’s head is his hands and pressed his lips to Bruno’s. At first Bruno resisted, but he was so lost in the stupor, he gave in. Bruno opened his mouth and accepted Dan’s kiss. After a few moments, Bruno got into it and started returning the kiss. He felt Dan’s tongue go in his mouth and it had an odd flavor. He then realized he was tasting his own cum. Instead of feeling disgust, Bruno intensified the kiss. He grabbed Dan’s head and passionately kissed Dan back. This was too much for the men in the room. They each came in torrents and got the rug in the apartment soaked in cum. Dan’s cock exploded all over Bruno. Bruno didn’t care, this felt good.

Dan broke the kiss and said, “now that wasn’t so bad now was it? It looks like you enjoyed it. Can’t wait to see what else you have to offer.”

Bruno smiled at Dan and with a hungry look in his eye said, “who knows what tomorrow may bring?” And with that, the exhausted Bruno fell asleep.

(to be continued)