The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII and Re-Orientation II—The Professor. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (8/?)

(m/m, hyp, mast, anal, oral)

BRUNO—Day 3

Bruno awoke with a start. Where the fuck am I? How the fuck did I get here? His head hurt. As he slowly gathered his wits, he looked around the room. Slowly his brain cells registered what he saw and he remembered.

He remembered Dan and his seductive dance, the great blow job he got from Dan and the final kiss. Without even thinking about it, Bruno’s cock was hard and he was stroking it. He never knew a man before could turn him on. Now, instead of thinking of it as sick, he thought it was not that bad. He still loved pussy, but that mouth on his cock was the best he had.

“Randy even this morning aren’t we sexy?” asked Dan as he stood in the doorway naked.

Bruno looked at Dan and was more turned on than before. “Well, I always wake up with a morning woody,” explained Bruno.

“You were one hell of a hot stud last night. I hope we can continue what we started.”

“I was shit-faced last night and don’t remember much,” lied Bruno.

“Well, let me refresh your memory.” Dan walked over to Bruno and brushed aside the blanket. He quickly brought Bruno’s cock in his mouth and proceeded to blow him. Bruno just leaned back and let the sensations flow through him.

Dan worked on Bruno’s dick and slowly moved his hands to Bruno’s tits and played with them. Bruno felt the electricity go from his tits to his dick. His dick got even harder. He just let himself go. Dan quickened his pace and started fondling Bruno’s balls. He knew this would get Bruno to get off quickly. Bruno started moaning and tensed his entire body as he shot into Dan’s waiting mouth. Dan sucked greedily as Bruno shot his morning load into his mouth. He swallowed the bodybuilder’s juice and savored every minute.

Once Bruno was spent, Dan licked his way up Bruno’s body and planted a kiss on the lips. Without thinking, Bruno reciprocated with so much passion it scared him. He sucked on Dan’s tongue and couldn’t get enough of him. After a few minutes of kissing, Dan just lay on top of Bruno with a contented look on his face. Bruno looked at Dan and could not believe how he had done it again. He was straight but he liked what he was doing. A thought entered his mind on how he could make this last.

“Dan, I have to go over to a shop and look at some model shots of me. If they are good enough, I will be getting some cash or the owner may want me to pose for more. That’s how I got my new cool clothes to wear. Do you want to come with me?”

Dan was in shock. Here was this straight bodybuilder asking him to pal around with him. “Sure, I would love to. What is the name of the place?”

“I think Club Lambda...it is run by a cool dude named Neon. Do you know it?”

“Know it, I shop there all the time.” Dan was confused but ecstatic. How did Bruno find Club Lambda, and why did he pose for a catalog of gay clothes?

“Great. Let’s take a shower and go over there. I want to see the photos of me.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice!”

The two men went to the bathroom. Bruno started the shower and got it good and warm. He stepped in and started soaping himself. He was so lost in thought; he didn’t even notice that Dan had gotten in with him. Dan started washing Bruno’s back. Bruno was startled but it felt good. As he soaped himself up, he felt Dan wash his back and it excited Bruno.

“Here let me get your back,” said Bruno.

They both turned and Bruno stared at the beautiful back of Dan. He was quite muscular and well put together. Bruno started washing Dan’s back then moved down. He looked at Dan’s butt. It was so muscular. Two huge globes of muscle. He never realized how sexy a man’s butt is. He wanted to touch it. He moved his hands down Dan’s back and started massaging Dan’s butt.

“Feels good Bruno, don’t stop”

Bruno continued to manhandle Dan’s ass. He loved the way it felt in his hands. He wanted more. Slowly, Bruno’s hands moved toward the front of Dan’s body, bringing Bruno’s body closer to Dan’s. Bruno found Dan’s dick and started playing with it.

“Oh man, Bruno, that feels so good. Don’t stop.”

Bruno pumped the cock in his hands. If felt so different to feel another man’s cock in his hands but somehow it felt right. Meanwhile, Bruno was humping his cock against Dan’s ass. It felt so smooth to move his cock up the asscrack of Dan. He was so turned on. His hand moved faster on Dan’s cock. He felt it stiffen and after a few seconds, he felt it pulse and shoot cum all over. His hand became covered in cum as he continued to stroke Dan’s cock.

“Oh gawd, that was great....that was some handjob. I really needed it.” Said Dan.

“My way of saying thank you for blowing me.”

“Thanks. Now lets finish this shower and get over to Neon. I want to see those pictures of you in all of those hot clothes.”

“Yeah.”

With that, the two of them rinsed off, got out of the shower, and dried off.

“Bruno, do you need something to wear?”

“Yeah, what do you got?”

“My closet is your closet. I want to see what you come out with.”

After a few minutes of rummaging through Dan’s closet and drawers, Bruno came out of the room wearing some denim shorts split up the sides and a wife beater T-shirt. He also borrowed some work boots. He looked like the typical gay gym boy you see on the street.

“Wow, you look great.”

“Thanks, let’s go.”

Bruno and Dan walked into Club Lambda at about 1 pm. There were a few customers in the store just browsing. When the two big men walked in, all eyes were upon them. Two hot studs had just entered the building.

Bruno walked towards the back to find Neon while Dan followed. Bruno found Neon in the back bent over a table.

“Neon, how’s it hanging? I know I am a day early, but I couldn’t wait. Did the pictures come in? How do they look?”

Neon was startled by the interruption and turned around. His mouth almost dropped to the floor as he saw Bruno dressed up as a typical gay stud. What had happened in the time between the photo shoot and now? Neon really didn’t care because he liked what he saw and he would try to use it to his advantage.

“Bruno, calm down. The pictures did come in and that is what I am looking at. You look as great in them as you look today.”

“Cool. I brought my friend Dan over too to see them. I hope that is okay?”

Dan walked into the room. “Hi Neon, how is it going?”

“Great Dan. Nice to see ya. I was just telling Bruno how great he looks in these pictures.”

The three of them went over to the table. Neon was on the left, Bruno is in the center and Dan is on the right with his left hand on Bruno’s shoulder.

“Wow, these are great. They should help you sell a lot of clothes Neon.” Said Dan.

“Yeah, I know. This should really help me move my inventory. Hey, I just got some leather stuff in. Do you guys want to see it?”

“yeah, sure” said Bruno.

“Come this way.” Neon walked further to the back of the store. He then stopped and motioned to racks of leather goods: Harnesses, hoods, pants, jock straps, cod pieces, belts, gloves, hats and boots. Bruno stood in awe of the stuff in front of him. He didn’t know what half the stuff was, but the smell alone was turning him on. Dan, on the other hand, was turned on by the stuff because he knew what to do with it.

“Wow, what is this stuff?” Bruno asked.

“Just your typical leather stuff that any leather loving person wants. Hey, I got an idea. Since the two of you are here would you do me a favor? Bruno did so great in the first photo shoot, I think I could use the two of you in a second one to showcase the leather. What do you think?” asked Neon.

“What a great idea. C’mon Bruno it would be fun trying on all these clothes. You may never know, you may like it.”

Bruno was too mesmerized by the smell of leather to disagree. All he could say was, “Yeah, sure” in an awestruck tone.

Neon squealed in delight as he led Bruno and Dan to the dressing area.

“Okay guys, strip out of those clothes and oil each other up. I need you guys nice and shiny for all these shots.” Neon said.

“Cool,’ replied Bruno.

Bruno and Dan stripped out of their street clothes in the small confined room. Their skin touched many times and each time Bruno felt a tingle where Dan had touched him. He saw Dan reach over to the shelf and pick up a bottle. He squirted some stuff in his hands and Bruno realized it was the oil.

“First, I’ll do you and then you can do me.” Dan said.

“Sure, I do this all the time getting ready for competitions.” Bruno said matter-of-factly.

Dan started rubbing the oil on Bruno’s muscular back. He could see every muscle and ridge and he loved the feeling of the strength beneath his hands. He slowly lowered his hands to Bruno’s butt and gave the twin globes of power a good covering of oil. Dan squirted some more oil on Bruno’s butt and some slithered between his ass checks.

“Ooops, sorry,” Dan said apologetically.

“No problem....” Replied Bruno as the slathering of oil on his back was slowly turning him on.

Dan parted Bruno’s ass checks and spread the oil all around Bruno’s hole. He lightly brushed by it and heard Bruno gasp. Dan smiled to himself and thought that there was hope for Bruno yet. He continued to spread the oil on Bruno’s ass luxuriating in the feel of it, the smoothness and the firmness. His cock was hard and leaking a little precum. He had to move on.

Dan put some more oil on his hands and proceeded to cover the powerful thighs and calves of Bruno with oil. Dan loved the feeling of hard muscle and knew he had to have more of this muscle god.

“Okay, all done on the back, turn around.” Dan ordered.

Bruno turned around and saw that Dan had a hard-on. He smiled to himself knowing that just having Dan feel his body would turn him on. He loved that feeling of power he had over Dan and he thought of ways to use that power.

Dan put more oil on his hands and started covering Bruno’s chest with a nice sheen. As he passed by Bruno’s nipples, Bruno had a small intake of breath and his dick twitched. This did not go unnoticed by Dan. Dan worked his way to Bruno’s hard abs and was mesmerized by the ridges. The oil seemed to pool in the valleys of Bruno’s abs. Getting this close to Bruno, he started smelling the heady man odor coming from Bruno’s crotch. As he lowered himself down to work on that area, he almost got smacked in the face with Bruno’s cock.

“That always happens when someone oils me up, but you are doing a better job than most.” Bruno remarked.

“I have a good subject.”

Dan proceeded to finish covering Bruno’s crotch area with oil and then quickly grabbed Bruno’s cock and covered it with oil. Bruno moaned as Dan worked his hands up and down the shaft and worked the balls.

“Hey man, that feels great but we got worked to do!”

“Yeah, I understand,” said a defeated Dan. “All done, my turn.”

Bruno looked at himself in the mirror and could not believe how hot he was. The shimmer of the oil did something to make him look bigger and better. The glistening made him look more powerful. His cock got hard and he thought he was just one big sex machine, ready to take on any male or female that he wanted.

“Yo, Bruno, snap out of it, we need to get moving.” Dan shouted.

“Wow, yeah, ...., gimmee that oil.” Replied Bruno.

Bruno decided to start on Dan’s chest and let the oil drip onto it. He quickly slathered the oil onto Dan’s chest but then realized he loved the feel of Dan all slick and muscular and he slowed down. He savored the feeling of fullness in Dan’s chest. It was similar to a chick’s but harder, more defined. He thought he liked this type of chest better. He lowered his hands to Dan’s abs and marveled at their definition. He loved the way the oil glistened and made the abs look like a little mountain range. He could tell Dan liked the attention because Dan’s eyes were closed, he was moaning and his cock was standing straight up. Bruno decided to let Dan get lost in the feelings. He lowered himself to his knees and starting oiling up Dan’s hips and crotch. He slowly touched Dan’s cock and covered it with oil. Dan moaned and starting pumping his hips into Bruno’s hand.

“Wow, their bud. No time for that.”

“But it feels so good.”

“Bruno then covered Dan’s powerful thighs, knees and shins. He then swiftly stood up and turned Dan around before Dan knew what was happening. Bruno then drizzled some of the oil onto Dan’s back and massaged it into the strong muscles beneath. He made sure to cover every inch of the large back and lowered himself to stare directly at Dan’s ass. Why did it look so good? Bruno could not believe he never noticed how sexy a man’s ass is. So powerful, so grabable. He covered his hands with oil and kneaded the ass cheeks. He plied them apart and ran his hand through the crack of Dan’s ass. Dan moaned some more and Bruno saw a puddle develop on the ground in front of him. Dan’s hole was fascinating. Bruno decided to look closer. He noticed how inviting it was and it smelled so good. He got his face up in that hole and sniffed and exhaled.

“Bud, if you keep doing that, I am going to shoot right now.”

“Right.”

Bruno thought that the smell from Dan’s ass was better than any women’s pussy and thought he might like to go for a dive. But, he was not ready for that. At least, he wasn’t YET. Bruno quickly worked the back of Dan’s legs and stood up and said, “All done.”

With that, the two men looked at each other in a mirror and smiled. They were two hot studs ready to pose for pictures to make other men hot. Their cocks twitched with excitement.

They both exited the dressing room and found Neon laying out the clothes and contraptions on a table. At the far end of the room, there was a dungeon setup complete with a cross and a sling.

“What the fuck is that stuff?” said a surprised Bruno.

“Oh, that is just the scenery I want for the shots of you guys in leather. It adds to the mystique.” Replied Neon.

“Well, er...I gotta go pee, so I will be right back,” said Bruno. As he walked away, Neon and Dan started talking, never taking their eyes off of the bathroom door.

Bruno returned and found Dan in a full leather outfit. Neon asked Bruno to put some clothes on. Because of Bruno’s size, it took him some time to get the leather chaps onto his legs and Neon had to help him with the harness. Neon also handed him a hood.

Neon led Bruno to the cross and had him stand against it. He shackled him in.

“Hey, what’s going on?”

“Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you. In fact you will have fun.”

With those words, Dan came over and posed for a variety of shots. Feeling Bruno up and getting him all hot and bothered. The afternoon wore on with each of them taking turns on the cross and displaying all of the different leather and bondage products. With each outfit, the hunks were getting more turned on. Their cocks were hard and it was very evident in the shots that the men were getting off on wearing leather.

“Break time...you guys are doing great. I have some food and drink over there so help yourself. I need to set up another shot and close the shop.”

With each guy in just a leather harness and jockstrap, they sauntered over to the table and saw a nice spread of cold cuts, salads and some alcohol.

“Hey man, want a drink?” asked Dan.

“Sure, how about a beer, I am very thirsty.” Replied Bruno.

“Coming right up.” With that, Dan went over to the cooler, opened a bottle of beer and poured some liquid into it. He walked back over to Bruno, and handed him the beer. “Here ya go, one cold one. Bottoms up.”

Bruno took the beer and proceeded to gulp it down. He finished the bottle in 10 seconds. “Boy, must have been thirstier than I thought.” Bruno then walked over to the cooler and grabbed another beer.

The two of them got their meals and sat in a corner. They talked about a variety of topics until Bruno started slowing down.

“Hey Bud, what’s happening?” asked Dan.

“I don’t know but I feel funny.”

“Naw, you feel horny. You liked my ass so much you want to fuck it, don’t you stud.”

“What..naw...I just ...” Bruno’s cock got rock hard as his mind filled with the image of Dan’s butt and hole. It was so perfect, better than pussy. He really did want it.

“Bruno, look at me...I know your horny I can see your cock through the jockstrap.” Dan started massaging Bruno’s cock. Bruno moaned. “I felt the way you held my ass and how you liked the smell of it...you want it...you want my man pussy. You want to eat and fuck my man pussy. Tell me and it is yours.”

Bruno stared into Dan’s eyes but he say nothing but his ass and his pucker. It looked so good to him, it smelled so good to him, he had to have it. He had to have his first man pussy. He was salivating and his cock jutted through the top of the waistband and it was wet.

“I want your man pussy. I have to have it now Dan!”

Dan smiled. He was going to have this straight bodybuilder eat his ass out and then fuck him. He was in heaven. He led Bruno over to the sling. Dan got in the sling and looked over Bruno’s shoulder and noticed Neon setting up the video equipment. This was going to be good. Dan grabbed the hood that was hanging on the chain and put it on his head. He didn’t want to be know in this video.

“Bruno, look at my ass and do what you always wanted to do with my man pussy. You know you want it.”

Bruno gazed at the beautiful ass that was in front of him. He knelt down and spread the cheeks. He wanted this so bad that he was ignoring that small voice in him telling him he was straight. It was overwhelmed by the voice of urgency saying that a pussy was a pussy no matter if it belonged to a man or a woman. He breathed in the aroma. It was heady stuff and made him even hornier. He dove in with his tongue and worked Dan’s hold with a fervor Dan had never felt before. Dan was lost in sensory overload as Bruno attacked his hole.

Bruno continued to lap at the manhole of Dan. His straightness losing the battle as it fought against the drug and the hypnotic condition of the Professor. He had to have more. His mind was being imprinted with this smell and forever wiring it to his pleasure centers. He would always love rimming a man’s ass and this was just the beginning.

The need of Bruno’s cock was fighting against the need of Bruno’s ass lust. But, as you know, the cock always wins out. Without even thinking, Bruno stands up and starts dry humping Dan’s ass. He loves the feeling. He continues to do this until some unseen hand, covers his cock with a condom and slathers it with oil.

Without a second thought he rams his cock full force into Dan’s ass. Dan screams and almost passes out from the pain but it slowly passes as Bruno’s fat cock hits his prostate button and Dan is in a euphoric, sexual bliss. This hot, straight stud was fucking his ass with abandon, and it felt great.

Bruno as lost in his own world. The man pussy was much tighter than a woman’s pussy. How could he have not known? It felt so good as Dan tightened his ass ring to heighten the pleasure to Bruno’s cock. Bruno pumped faster. Again the drug and the hypnotic suggestions were assaulting his mind. Bruno would find no more pleasure in fucking a women, it was man pussy or nothing. How could he ever go back? He continued thrusting into Dan until he could stand it no more. He felt his balls constrict as he gave one final thrust and came and came and came. It seemed to go forever.

At the same time as Bruno thrust into Dan, Dan’s cock exploded cum all over his body, some even shot over his head. As Bruno slowed down, Dan continued to pump his own cock, lost in his own pleasure.

Bruno finally could not pump anymore. His whole body was reveling in the sexual high of his first fucking of man pussy. He collapsed on top of Dan, forming a cum sandwich between two hot bodybuilding studs. Dan, feeling the weight of Bruno upon him, hugged him tight and enjoyed the sexual bliss. The two hunks fell into a contented sleep.

In the corner, the video camera stopped and Neon slumped to the floor. He had his pants down to his ankles, his cock out and it was covered in cum. He couldn’t believe what he just saw. Not only would he sell a lot of his clothes, he may now get into the porno business. Neon started planning his future as he drifted off to sleep.