The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII and Re-Orientation II—The Professor. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (9/?)

(m/m, hyp, mast, anal, oral)

BRUNO—Day 4

Bruno slowly came to consciousness and noticed the smell of sex permeated the air. He likes it. He also noticed that he was sleeping onto of somebody. When he turned his head to look at who it was, he found Dan looking at him with a huge grin on his face.

“Hey sleepy head, that was one hot fuck you gave me. It wore you out. You have been sleeping for 9 hours. Time to get up and seize the rest of the day!” said Dan.

Bruno shook his head and pushed himself away. As he did, he noticed that he was sticking to Dan. He realized this was dried cum and his dick got hard. The events of the evening came back to him and he liked the feeling.

“Wo, you are one randy motherfucker,” exclaimed Dan.

“Hey, I can’t help myself when I am around some hot thing like you. Boy, last night was hot, I never did anything like that. This leather stuff is hot and boy your ass is tight. I may never go back to pussy again.” Said Bruno.

“Wow, Mister Macho Bodybuilder is actually getting to like getting it on with guys. Be still my cock. I am going to have to send a bulletin out.” Chided Dan.

“Now, you don’t have to go that far. I just went with the flow.”

“Hey guys, glad to see you are up. I took the film to the film store and put a rush on it. It is a shame that I won’t get them back til tomorrow, but boy, you guys are going to make me a lot of money. Anytime you want to do it again, just let me know. Anything you want, you can have.” Beamed Neon.

“Well, since you put it that way, why don’t you give us the stuff we wore during the shoot and pay for a night on the town. I heard that Stallion is having an amateur strippers night, and I have just the person to perform,” said Dan as he winked at Bruno.

“Now, wait a minute, I can’t go to a bar and strip. I have a reputation to maintain. Plus, I am not ready for it.” Said Bruno.

“C’mon Bruno, you know you want to wear the leather again, plus you could wear the hood the entire time and no one would know. And the added bonus is, there will be more hot men than you know what to do with, begging to be with you as you whip them into a frenzy.”

Bruno thought for a moment and felt his cock twitch. He closed his eyes and imagined himself on stage; gyrating to the music and seeing the hot men get riled up because of him. He liked that thought and was sold on the idea.

“Okay, I’m in. But I want the full leather outfit to go along so I got something to take off. I am going to show those guys what Bruno can do on stage. I am going to whip them into a frenzy til they all blow their loads,” ranted Bruno.

“You go boy,” said Neon.

“C’mon stud, we got to get ready for your big night,” said Dan.

And with that, Neon watched the two guys go into the dressing room with harnesses and jockstraps and smiled. He had a gold mine here and he wasn’t about to blow it. He gathered up the leather gear and put it in a bag. He then got on the phone and made plans for his future.

Dan, Jeff, Drew, Blake, and Neon were all in the audience awaiting the arrival of Bruno on stage. The current guy on stage was cute and all but they wanted their big straight bodybuilder to “come out.”

“So Dan, what does he look like tonight?” asked Jeff.

“I have no idea, he came here on his own and would not let me see him. He said he would just show up for the show.” Replied Dan.

With that, the music stopped and then stud on stage was done. He was left on the stage with nothing but nipple rings. He was cheered on by the crowd and walked off. The announcer, a hot number dressed in full leather, got up to the microphone.

“We have one more entry tonight men, and I am sure you will not be disappointed. It is his first night here at the Stallion so let’s make him feel welcome. Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’s Brock!

Dan, Jeff, Drew, Blake and Neon all looked at each other with surprised and mouthed the word, Brock?

As the music started, Bruno walked out in full leathers. He had his hood on so no one could see who he was. He had on a leather jacket, tight leather pants with zippers up the leg and thigh high leather boots. The bar went crazy as the stud took center stage and just stood there as the music blared. Finally, as the music got louder and got a good beat going, Bruno started swaying to the music. He was moving his hips side to side and slowly picked up the tempo.

Dan had never seen anything like it. Slowly, Bruno unzipped his leather jacket and revealed his torso. It was covered in a harness that highlighted his massive pecs. He had chains all over it and his arms were banded by wide leather strip. The most amazing sight was that Bruno was wearing a studded dog collar. The whole scene was so erotic as Bruno picked up the pace and started his seductive dance.

The bar was already in a frenzy and some men were rubbing their crotches. Farther away from the stage, some men were fucking each other while watching Bruno dance.

Bruno pawed his chest, played with his nipples the entire time he was dancing. He even gave the bar a double bicep pose which stretched the armbands. Bruno then turned around and gave the audience a view of his back crisscrossed with leather. But most of the audience was looking at his beefy butt encased in leather. He bent at the waist and started moving side to side showing off his massive cheeks.

Bruno then turned and faced the audience and undid the zipper on his left leg and teased the audience with a shot of his muscular thighs and calf. He then undid the zipper on his right leg. With the leather flapping, Bruno did some more suggestive dancing and with a flourish, took his leather pants off, to reveal a leather jockstrap barely containing the man flesh in it.

As before, Bruno gave a wildly erotic dance showing off all of his body parts. When he would turn around and show his butt surrounded by the jock straps, the men in the bar howled. By this time, most of the men were mesmerized by the show and all had hard ons. Some had wetspots on their jeans, others had hands down their pants and still others were giving hand jobs to their neighbor.

By this time, Bruno was covered in a sheen of sweat and oil. He was so erotically charged, he let go of all inhibition. He slowly lowered the jockstrap and revealed a small leather g-string. His large cock was protruding from the top. As he danced some more, one could see his large nuts almost fall out of the sac and his butt was displayed in all of its glory. The crowd went nuts.

Dan’s mouth was opened. He could not believe that a few days ago, the hot stud on stage was a homophobic bodybuilder ready to punch any guy out just for looking at him funny and now, the same guy is getting off at guys looking at him. What a turnaround this was.

Bruno was reaching the end of the dance. The music was reaching its end. When it was time, Bruno dropped his g-string and hit the double bicep pose again, just as the music stopped.

The crowd gasped and the place was silent for just a moment. It then erupted in applause and loud cheers. Bruno reached down and brought his g-string back into place and started bowing to the crowd. They would not stop. They were hooting, whistling, shouting and cheering. Finally, the MC got up on stage.

“Well, it looks like we have a winner. Brock, that was some performance. You are one hot man. Congrats and here is your check for $250.”

“Thanks, I owe it all to two people who are here tonight. Neon, of Club Lamda, for the clothes. And Dan, who showed me the way.”

The crowd cheered as Bruno left the stage. Dan and the gang ran backstage to congratulate Bruno.

“Bruno, that was totally hot.” Dan said.

“Thanks, I liked it now get your ass over here.” Said Bruno as he grabbed Dan and gave him a big kiss. They started groping each other when they realized that the other men were in the group.

“Don’t just stand there, join the fun.” Said Bruno.

The gang looked at each other stunned that Bruno would say that but who were they to argue with the winner tonight. They each disrobed and started kissing and licking and nibbling whatever was near them.

Bruno was lost in his own world. He loved the feel of Dan in his arms and really wanted to thank him for everything. He slowly lowered himself to Dan’s crotch and undid the leather pants.

“Bruno, are you sure you want to do this?” asked Dan who secretly didn’t want to ask.

“Dan, I have never been quite sure until tonight.” Replied Bruno.

With that, Bruno reached out and pulled Dan’s dick out of the pants. Bruno studied the cock. He couldn’t believe that he was ever afraid of it. It was beautiful and right now, he wanted nothing more than to suck it. He slowly licked the shaft savoring the musk flavor. He purred to himself as he felt his rod stiffen. He couldn’t take this anymore. He cautiously lowered his mouth onto Dan’s cock. He started at the crown and flicked his tongue all around it. He even gave the piss slit a nice cleaning. He loved the flavor but he wanted more.

He lowered himself more onto the tool and savored the tasted and texture of the cock. He loved how it felt in his mouth. It felt right. He always wanted to have a cock in his mouth, no more pussy for him.

As Bruno was lost in his cocksucking, Drew saw his opportunity and positioned himself under Bruno and starting to give Bruno a blowjob. Bruno felt the warm moist mouth on his cock and let it continue. He just sighed erotically and Drew gave him the 2nd best blowjob of his life.

Well, not one to let someone else have all the fun, Blake knelt behind Bruno, spread his cheeks and started to rim him. Bruno moaned loudly as new sensations hit him. He had never been so erotically turned on as he was right now. His mouth was full of cock for the first time, his cock was being expertly blown and his ass was being rimmed for the first time and Bruno loved it.

Just as he thought it could not get any better, the gang maneuvered Bruno onto a table onto his back. Dan was kneeling and giving Bruno his cock above his head which gave Bruno a great view of the ass and balls of Dan, Drew was on Bruno’s left and continuing to give him a blowjob, Blake was at the rear and rimming Bruno for all it was worth. Now, Neon and Jeff were working their way up to work on Bruno’s tits. They were so inviting in the harness that each wanted a part of this fun.

Bruno was lost. The sensations were overriding his brain. He was just a sexual being with nothing to do but give and receive sex. Dan, looking down on Bruno, could not believe the past days’ events. He looked at his friends using Bruno as a sexual plaything and it caused his cock to expand. He was ready to shoot. He started to pull out, but Bruno stopped him. Bruno pleaded with his eyes for him to leave his cock where it was. Dan could not believe it. This sent him over the edge and he came and came in Bruno’s mouth. Bruno felt Dan’s cock expand and then the cum hit the back of his throat. He swallowed and swallowed. The taste of cum sent him over the edge and Drew felt the impending climax and withdrew his mouth and replaced it with his hand. Bruno shot and shot while swallowing all of Dan’s man juice. Drew continued to pump Bruno’s dick as it shot all over his chest. The rest of the gang stopped what they were doing and started jacking off. Within 1 minute all of them were cumming onto Bruno and he loved it and he knew he would want more as he surrendered to unconsciousness.