The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Real World Robotisation

Writer’s note: The concept for this came as a result of talking to a fellow author, and is a little something written for their amusement in particular.

Sophie rifled through her bag looking for the key to her dorm room, frustrated that Emma was not there as she said she would be. She finally found the key, unlocked the door and pushed her way in trying to turn on the light as she did, nothing happened.

“Must have blown. Maybe Emma went to get a replacement?” Sophie said to herself knowing that they had no spare globes. She fumbled around in the dark looking to open the blinds and let some moonlight in, maybe it would give her enough light to try looking for a candle or a flashlight.

As Sophie opened the blinds, she heard a noise behind her, ‘felt’ someone there, then a foul smelling cloth over her face, moments before passing out.

Sophie began to come to, through blurred eyes she could make out shapes and little else, lumps of black, brown and others against what looked like a pale blue, or was it grey? Sophie was too disorientated to even be sure what colors she was seeing and took several minutes for her head to clear sufficiently for her to realize she was restrained in a steel chair, with a vinyl cushion on the seat and back, nor was she any longer in her dorm room.

“Wh… Where am I?” She called out. “What happened?” Then her clouded mind dredged up the person in her room and cloth over her face. The effect was like splashing her face with cold water, the realization she had been abducted instantly returned her senses to her. Her heart raced and, and despite her nose not being blocked in any fashion, she breathed strained breaths around the rubber ball gag she felt wedged into her mouth, her panicked breathing pressed on by her fear. She could feel her own saliva dribbling from her ball stretched lips, rolling over her chin and dripping onto her breasts. Sophie only now awoke to the fact that she was not only gagged and restrained by leather straps into a steel chair, but she was also naked. She could feel her skin sticking to the vinyl as she moved around, little more than squirming in her bonds, she could feel the hardness of the steel bars where she was pressed against them and could feel the small slick of fear perspired sweat between her legs, on the vinyl cushioned seat.

“Ahhh, you’re finally awake.” The voice came from behind her, the voice sounded male, but sounded like it had been altered, in much the same way someone’s voice is altered to hide their identity on TV. “How simple minded of me, I forgot to blind fold you, can’t have you recognizing me just yet.”

Sophie felt something rubber being pulled over her head and then stretched down over her eyes, it was hooked onto her nose and had no choice now but to strain around the gag. It felt almost like a swimming cap, and was definitely elastic enough she thought.

‘Recognizing me just yet…’ “Do I know this person?” She tried to pick the voice, even past it’s obvious alteration. “How were they doing that?” Then she remembered the movie Scream, using some sort of voice box to hide their voice was simple enough to do. “Who are they?”

“What do you want?” Sophie demanded half heartedly, mumbling past the gag, trying to hide her absolute terror. At the same time, she could not help thinking back to wondering what this would feel like, and deep within her, she had long held a fantasy about being abducted.

Again, the altered voice sounded from behind her, this time, just off from her ear and Sophie tried to hear the real voice behind it catching just a whisper of a softer tone. “Are they just some deranged kid?” Sophie asked herself. “They can’t have barely hit puberty by the sound of that!” She then remembered the geeky computer nerd from her math class, the one she used to call mini-Gates for he looked like a clone of Bill Gates, a teacher’s pet, who’s voice was very soft for someone their age. “But he’s not capable of doing something like this, is he?”

“You are to become my slave Sophie. You were always so haughty, so proud of yourself. So stuck up!” Even through the alteration, the voice conveyed a lot of emotion and Sophie could hear the cynical jealousy in it. “So, Little Miss Perfection is going to be taken down a few notches. In fact, when I am done with you, you will have no pride, no dignity…” The voice paused for a moment. “And most of all, no control over your own actions. You will still be in there.” Sophie felt a tap of a finger on the side of her heard. “But you will be a mere spectator, an ever-present audience to watch in horror at the depravity that you will perform so readily. For you see, you will have no will power of your own, you will obey me without question, nor hesitation. I am going to turn you into a robot Sophie.” The voice took on a very satisfied tone. “And there is nothing you can do about it. No one will come looking for you, and do you want to know why Sophie?” Stunned by what she was hearing, Sophie only nodded. “No one will come looking for you because you have left a note saying you are going away for several weeks, you and your room mate. In fact, she has already called your parents to tell them you are going away, you were too busy packing at the last minute, like you always leave everything to the last minute. So you could not call them yourself as it turned out.”

“Y… You have Emma too?” Sophie forced the question out, not only past the ball gag, but also the massive lump in her throat.

“We couldn’t have anyone asking questions now could we? Emma would wonder where you were if I just took you, this way, not even your parents will wonder where you are, and Emma was oh so happy to make the call, after a little bit of…” The voice paused again. “Convincing.” It said mockingly after a moment, Sophie noting the very careful choosing of words, just like mini-Gates always did.

“But for now, I need to prepare you for your programming.” Sophie felt a sting in her neck as a needle was being pressed into her flesh, moments later she could feel herself almost lifting out of her body as the drug kicked in, rendering her unconscious.

When Sophie awoke she found herself looking at what looked like a sex doll strapped into a chair just like her own and sitting across from her. The doll’s rubbery skin glistened in the lights of the room, and her emotionless rubber face stared directly at Sophie. The doll’s eyes took her aback, reflective silver, almost chrome in their appearance, the doll also had a large black ball gag in it’s mouth, the doll’s blood red lips stretching around it.

Sophie started to regain more of her senses, she started to feel very warm, and could feel a layer of warm sweat all over her body held in place by something pressing against her skin, everywhere she could feel it. The room had become very humid, making breathing awkward, and a tightness around her neck felt slightly asphyxiating, she was still gagged making breathing even more difficult.

She tried moving, the humidity and pressure against her skin making her very uncomfortable, as she did she noticed the doll moved also, in exactly the same fashion that she did. Sophie turned her head from left to right, could feel something stretching over her skin and resisting the movement, the doll copied her. She tilted her head to the left and again the doll copied her. Through her drugged haze Sophie began to piece it all together, the humidity, the pressure on her skin, the layer of sweat, the slight asphyxiation, the stretching over her skin and resistance to her movements, she was the sex doll! While she was unconscious she had been dressed in a silicone body suit and mask.

“So this is what a robot looks like?” Sophie thought, the figure she saw before her was by no means unappealing to her. Full pouting blood red lips, shoulder length straight black hair, dark makeup, chrome eyes. Sophie was only a B cup, and had always wanted a larger bust, the body suit had to have at least a DD. The skin was off-white, with bright purple nipples and areola, and of course, completely devoid of hair, there was also no naval, under her hair she could see that her ears were little more than holes over the mounds left by the mask stretching over her real ears. Sophie spread her legs a little and saw an undefined mound, with a simple divot running down the center, and a hole about half way. It was only now that Sophie noticed that she was looking into a full-length mirror and continued to admire the image before her, moving as much as she could while still restrained in the chair to see herself from different angles.

“You’re awake finally.” It was the altered voice, it came from off to one side and before she could turn to see where from she felt something heavy placed on her head, and some sort of visor put over her eyes. She was once again unable to see, then suddenly an image appeared in the visor, two women, one naked except for a black leather, silver studded collar. The other in a black latex corset, black latex stockings, black elbow length latex gloves and black leather platform boots. The naked woman knelt licking the others’ boots and latex stockings while being tapped on the backside by a riding crop.

Sophie tried to speak, but the gag now combined with the mask made it impossible and nothing coherent left her lips. “Enjoying that are you?” The altered voice asked mockingly. “You will be seeing a lot more of it, I also have something for you to listen to to go along with it. All with the goal of giving you the proper programming.”

Sophie suddenly heard a synthesized female voice start speaking, it seemed to be coming from all directions. The helmet contained a matrix of small speakers, each one working in unison making the voice sound as if it was all around Sophie. Sophie recognized the voice, it sounded just like one of those voice synthesizer programs on the computers in the IT department at school. Sophie and two of her friends once spent a week in detention after making one swear and make lewd comments during their IT class, it was mini-Gates who ratted on them she remembered.

The voice kept repeating all manner of comments from “You are a robot.” “You have no emotions.” “You have no free-will.” “You have no initiative.” “You have no desires or hopes.” “You have no inhibitions.” “You have no morals.” “Your only reason to exist is to serve.” “You will always obey without hesitation.” “You will forget who you are.” “You will wipe your mind clean of all memories.” “You will wipe your mind clean of all thought.” “You will no longer have any sense of touch, taste or smell.” “You will no longer experience orgasm.” “You will exist in a constant state of arousal.” The commands continued over and over again, pounding their way into Sophie’s mind. The image of the two women, one licking the boots of the other while being hit with a crop would change into two women going down on each other, then another pair of women would appear, one being penetrated by the other using a strap on, then a pair using a double-ended dildo, then another pair, one girl sitting on the other’s face. More and more scenes would flash before her, maybe 10 to 30 seconds each, but there was so many, and in such quick succession they all began to blend together. Though the images were an assault on her heterosexuality, Sophie had no option but to watch them.

“Who are you?” The voice tore Sophie out of her sexually aroused stupor, she had found herself, over time, enjoying the images she saw, while the constant, almost hypnotic chant of the synthesized voice in her head pounded her mind into submission. Sophie recognized the voice now, it no longer was being altered, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not dig up a face to match it. Even her own name was now an effort to remember. “I’m… I’m… I’m Sophie.” She said unsure as it finally hit her tongue, she was now also free of the ball gag that she had not even noticed had been removed until speaking. “Good. Not much longer now.” The voice responded.

“Why can’t I remember who they are? I know the voice so clearly.” Sophie thought to herself. “I could not even remember my own name for a moment!” Sophie thought with a sudden pang of fear. Her fear soon slipped away as her attention was once again returned to the lovely images before her. Her wetness within her silicone skin started to become uncomfortable for her.

Sophie’s helmet was removed and she could once again see her surroundings. The commands she had been bombarded by were now echoing around inside her skull of their own accord constantly as if she had no other thoughts of her own, intermixed with the delightful scenes she had watched for such a pleasantly long time. She was no longer restrained, but sat in her chair unmoving, as, like the voice had told her, she no longer had any control over her own body, she had become a spectator as promised. The discomfort of her new ‘body’ and face had long since vanished, and in fact, she could no longer feel anything at all buried deep within her subconscious.

“What is your name?” The question once again tore Sophie from her trance like state. “I do not know.” Sophie’s voice was flat, emotionless, and echoed the synthesized voice still rattling around in her head. Her original self, buried deep in her subconscious yelled her name repeatedly without response. “Very good.” The voice said obviously quite proud of itself. “You’re name is SlaveBot. What is your name?” “SlaveBot.” Sophie answered without hesitation, again, her voice devoid of life, but her subconscious self reeled at the ease with which she answered.

The voice laughed slyly. “Follow me to the bedroom SlaveBot.”

Sophie’s subconscious mind screamed as she heard herself answer, so loudly her body twitched before rising.

“Yes Mistress Emma…”