The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realignment

(mc mf ff md fd be ds gr hm in ma la nc)

Patrick likes turning women into obedient bitches constantly in heat. His mom was just the first, but in all fairness, she did fuck dogs before, so being the first of his new pack was just kinky karma.

Chapter 3: Alpha

Sweat dripped down between Jillian Macaw’s tits. They were huge; almost absurdly so. The “up” side of breastfeeding five kids, her areolas, milk ducts and the oil gland bumps that made up her now distended nipples, were as prominent as the 38 G sized breasts they topped. Her tits were by far larger than her daughters, but motherhood had also guaranteed that.

Taking her son’s purple wolf’s cock in her mouth, she used the years of practice to pleasure it. “The fight for Pack Leader would be decided by whoever controlled this cock.” she thought. Every talent she had, she was prepared to use to own it, and she had to tame him. Her fever was braking, and she was naked, with her son, on his floor. He was still dizzy from the changes that affected him far more than her. She made her son hard and waited for its knot to swell. Having the rubber cock-ring and crop at her side, she needed to make sure; it was the first thing she controlled.

17 years earlier

As a veterinarian, Jillian Macaw cared for both the nearby military base’s animals. She did so for almost no profit. Her cost-charity with caring for military family animals had even given her a few clients from Keesler Air Force base in Mississippi well over 2 hours away. She was a true, blue, all American, patriotic soccer mom! She just, really liked to jerk off dog’s cocks. “Is that SO wrong?”, she would often joke with herself. The real money came from breeding. Schooled in animal husbandry, she had milked bulls, horses, dogs and even a giraffe from the Gulf Breeze Zoo.

Financially, the clinic did make a profit and with her husband’s navy pay made them “middle class” in Pensacola. What really allowed them to live well with four kids was the money she made from breeding animals.

What no one realized that Jillian was very sexually aroused by making cock’s cum. She LOVED the money; make no mistake, but what made her excel at it was the idea of controlling penises and making them obedient too her very touch. That thought often had her “Jilling-off” after each sperm milking session. It wasn’t the animal; it was the organ that defined their sex.

She cared for the animals, but it was Sam who she really felt a bond with. “God, what are people thinking bringing a cold climate dog to Florida!” she would often think to herself. Since Sam’s owners (both husband and wife) were Air force, Jillian would have him often. She kenneled him inside and not in the larger out door cages.

At 75 pounds, he was not huge but under the thick coat of white and grey fur, he was all muscle. He was also so sweet. Jillian would bring treats for all the kenneled dogs in her Pensacola clinic. Sam was the only one that waited for his turn.

“Such a wonderful obedient male” she discerned.

The Samuals (Yes, that is why they named their Siberian husky ‘Sam’), wanted to breed him. He had his AKA papers, and was well able to perform, but who were they going to breed him with? “Honestly!” she remembered thinking at the time. She would often set the air conditioning in the clinic to 65 degrees just for him.

Her clinic was busy, and even though it wasn’t a “best practice”, she did have an overflow problem that had her fully using both outdoor and indoor cages.

She was checking on the “inmates” on a Sunday. Lucy, the clinic assistant, was off for the weekend, and Jillian made sure all her animals were fed and watered. Looking at Sam, he was panting, and his water bowl was pushed back just outside the reach of her watering hose.

Mixing bitches with studs was not a good idea, and the racket they made growling and mewling to each other was often heart breaking, but not Sam. On that fateful Sunday, Jillian knew 4 bitches were in heat due to the way the males were behaving, but Sam, just laid in his cage.

When she opened his cage, he sprang. Knocking the surprised vet onto her back and hitting her head. The weight of him surprised her, and she felt his bushy fur around her thighs. It was mandatory for clinic workers to wear slacks and jeans since claws and teeth ‘happened’. Jillian wasn’t. It was hot in Pensacola, and a short summer dress was what she absentmindedly put on over her nursing bra and panties.

The rhythmic thrusting was what really woke her up. Bits of the dress and her thongs (she hated panty lines) were being assaulted. Shudderingly she felt Sam’s rough tongue licking her drenched pussy lips and bolts of pleasure shot through her cunt. It had been over 4 days since Jim had fucked her before leaving for a one month training exercise. Since weening her twins, her hypersensitive engorged tits were painful and for some reason had her humping her hands 4 or 5 times a day (Jillian hated vibrators, and preferred her hand if someone wasn’t available.) She tried to close her legs to keep the dogs head out from between her partially exposed vulva, but he kept on gulping up her juices and Sam’s rough tongue devastating to her needful cunt’s attention caused her first orgasm brought on directly from Bestiality.

Jillian tried to push him back as wave of unwanted orgasmic wave rolled through out her core, but he was too strong, and she grew weak as the climaxes surged through her. At first her legs held him in a vise like grip unable to control her pussy’s longing. She felt her hungry slit try to suck Sam’s huge tongue inside, and Jillian was besieged and her shaking body kept his big nose and tongue banging against her swelling clit and pink sex lips, extending her orgasms until she collapsed back flat onto the kennel room floor.

Now however, the thoughts of Sam’s head up under her skirt turned to fear. He had massive sharp teeth and Sam thought she was a bitch and now, she realized, her nursing bra was soaking as the last of her lactation let down. She was either food or a fuck to him.

As she turned he lunged again, knocking her down. She screamed, but the sound of all the dogs barking in need drowned out her shrieks. Jillian rolled over onto her hands and knees to get up when she felt something wet and warm on her thighs. She looked over her shoulder and there was Sam licking her legs. She brought her hand back to swat him, but as he growled and barked viciously, her fear turned to terror. “He is going to tear my throat out.” From Jill’s view point, on her stomach, Sam stood over two and a half feet taller than she. “This is what a bitch dog must see before she is taken. I’m NOT A FUCKING BITCH!!” Jillian screamed in her head. Angry and frustrated, she kicked backwards but her kicking only enraged and excited him.

Once again he sprang forward, grabbing a large piece of her skirt in his teeth and shaking it, ripped it from part of her body. She cried out in horror again and her legs had spread to support herself, and her torn skirt rode up around her hips. Looking at him, his wolf’s eyes seemed to pierce hers.

Moving slowly she inched herself towards the outer door. She was almost at the door’s knob when he came towards her with his mouth open and white cunt juice still covering his tongue. He had a taste of his new bitch. He leaped again, this time his front paws landed on her back. His sharp teeth grabbing hold of her blonde hair and the back of her neck. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see what he was going to do next.

She tried to deny it, but she was getting aroused again. As her nipples sprayed hot milk and stiffened against her tight bra. Jillian froze, and dread filled her as she tried to look back between his legs. She knew what she would see. She had made cocks become like this many times before, but now, the male was in control.

She thought of all the years of rubbing a bitch’s pussy in her palm so she could use one hand over the restrained male’s nose while using the other to grow his cock out of its sheath. She loved to see them struggle as she needed to control it. She needed to make it obey her hand. Her WILL over theirs and her will be done!

She glimpsed and saw that there was about four inches of red purplish dog cock protruding from the hairy sheath between his legs. She was a bitch in heat and her orgasms sealed her fate. As his nose brushed against her asshole and moved to her pulsating slit, Jillian’s mind ran through her options. Sam was a Siberian-Husky; more wolf than domesticated dog. His genes defined his predatory nature. He was capable of ripping her sex, and herself the shreds with those fucking teeth if he saw her as food or a danger. If she was his bitch, he would protect.

His big tongue washed over her cunt and ass causing her mind to stop and her body to shudder at the feeling. His tongue lapped once again at her helpless gash and rubbed her clit better than any of her lovers. A moan escaped Jillian’s other lips.

She never thought that she would be turned on by being raped by an animal. “How many dogs did I “milk”? Hundreds? Was I a rapist? No. It was natural for them to service a bitch.” She felt her hips move slightly as the idea of his wolf’s tapered cock filling her gash touched a “wrongness” in her.

“I was always a bitch in their eyes!” Jillian started to think in a bitch’s terms.

Sam was going to fuck her and there wasn’t a damn thing she could or would do about it. With her slit coated with his saliva and cunt pumping out girl cum, Sam began to mount his new bitch.

Jillian was more in touch with her femaleness than ever before as the beast ascended on her back and looking down, between her pendulous leaking tits, could see his huge purple headed cock grow in thickness, and now it was about 10 inches and she knew she would have to take it.

Her cunt didn’t have a choice now. Like child birth, it would expand. She tried to relax. Since having twins less than 6 months ago, her puss wasn’t totally toned yet. She hunched her shoulders down so that her ass stuck up in the air, leaving the blonde all the more open, telling herself that she was doing it because if she tensed up his dog cock would rip her vaginal flesh, not because she wanted to feel his big wolf cock force her lips open. Sam was going to fuck her into submission. The word briefly blazed through her. She was always the dominant. Even Jim wore a kinky chastity cock-lock when he was on leave.

At first the cock just banged against her upper thighs and Jillian thought that by squirming she might get away yet, but Sam adjusted himself and his insistent thrusts were soon pounding that huge knob against her ass. Due to fear (Or so she told herself) that it would end up in her asshole, she began working her cunt’s opening in its place.

With his hot steamy breath beating against the back of her blonde neck she felt her left milk swollen nipple “pop” the snap of her nursing bra. She barely registered her freed nipple on the cold of the vinyl tile floor as the bulk of the beast rocked against her. Her dress must be gone, she thought. She didn’t remember that happening. Her mind and her body were betraying her humanity, but not her gender.

Mrs. Macaw’s cunt was swelling and became soaked in its juices. Suddenly she opened her eyes and gasped as she felt the enormous head of the dog tapered cock thumping around in side of her. “I’m being fucked by a dog!” She thought. She could feel the hard muscles of his thighs pressed up against her ass working as Sam relentlessly jabbed his big cock again and again inside her inviting bitch’s cave, forcing her engorged lips apart. “A dog should not want to do this! Not to a woman. No, this can’t be happening!” She tried to fight it. “I’m being turned into a real bitch!” Jillian thought.

She felt that she was going to be turned inside out, but her twat was swallowing inch after inch of the wolf hounds’ tool. Her body rocked under the weight of the creature. With each pounding thrust, she could feel the head of his pole slamming into her cervix, and unbeknownst to her, close to her already impregnated uterus.

Sam’s savage fucking continued and Jillian’s eyes rolled back and she stopped denying the horrible pleasure of being impaled on the dog’s dick; of submission to his nature; not hers.

It was at least twice as big as Jim’s, and the vicious way in which the dog fucked her, stretched the walls of the mother’s pussy. The canine filled her drenched cunt to the point where she started a new wave of orgasms. Sam was now fucking her at an agitated stride. She could feel his balls hitting her distended clitoris, and suddenly she felt dread as she was spread even wider. She knew she wasn’t going to stop him. Sam’s root started to enter her. She felt like she was being ripped apart. Like giving reverse childbirth.

She was helpless to stop him as his powerful thrusts slammed the knot at the base of his huge prick into her cunt. Her drooping head shot up, her eyes rolled back, and she tensed. He continued to hammer his shaft into the mother of four until she was fully impaled by Sam’s dog cock.

The base of it knotted itself and Sam kept fucking her like she was just any other bitch. She was now gasping, panting, and moaning loudly. The idea set firmly in her mind. “I deserve to be a bitch. His bitch. Only his bitch.” Her head rocked wildly, and she rocked with him; mating with him. She was now a bitch; his bitch. The thought forced the vet to climax again.

“Make me your bitch, Sam!” her moans turned to pleas. Soon he stiffened and his huge shaft swelled as he shot wolf cum into her bitch’s womb.

Reality burned its way back into her. Realizing where she was and what she was doing, she tried to move forward and pull Sam out of her. She couldn’t. She was locked. His cock was now her prison. Sam’s huge dog cock was securely fastened into her.

“I’m impaled by my stud!” It was this thought that triggered the AKC licensed breeders next orgasm.

The dream was ending again, but this time Patrick’s eyes were really opened. He looked to see his mother slowly squeezing his cock. “What the fuck!” Patrick thought. He looked at the thing that was his dick now.

“The dream, was this part of it?” He thought.

He pulled at his hands, but found them bound and secured. His mom was naked. He was naked. Her hair was in a braid. His mother looked at him with an evil practiced grin.

“So. You wanted to fuck your own mother? Do you want to rape Beverly and Susan too like you raped me?” Mistress Diane asked.

Patrick tried to speak but for the first time, realized that there was something stuffed in his mouth muffling his words. His recently altered adrenal glands started pumping a new hormone and he felt a firm kind of need racing through him.

“I stuffed my panties, well what you left of them, in your mouth with a ball gag, baby boy. Mommy gets to speak now!” All the while she kept rhythmically stroking his cock; learning it. She didn’t know she was also increasing the spread of this newly created hormone.

“Do you cum in my panties before I do the wash? I bet you would like to see what you are tasting.” Patrick’s mom was now in full Mistress Diane mode.

Patrick’s fever had broken, and his change complete, but Jillian’s changes were still burning. She thought it was with rage and domination, and not that each cell of her body was being altered to Patrick’s unique genetic resequencing. Hu-Pack-A2 was almost done with her.

“What a fucked up cock you have! No wonder no girl would ever want you. Raping your mom was all the pussy this thing would ever see without MY permission!” Her words sounded hollow to herself.

Taking her right breast, she held it over his erect cock. “Even my tit can crush this thing.” She released her breast, but it didn’t have the effect she expected. He was so firm.

Standing and enraged she grabbed the crop, and struck his balls with it with the speed of a professional golfer. That had the reaction she’d wanted. Patrick tried to move, but her practiced hand brought the riding crop down again and again as her son convulsed and fought against his mother’s leather cuffs, chains and spreader bars.

After 14 hard hits on his balls and cock, she then kicked his sex; harder than she had ever kicked any of her clients. Something was very wrong.

It was his muffled screams. There weren’t any. He didn’t make a noise and other than seeing the pain she was using to put him in his place and the shuddering, pulling of his body, he didn’t respond correctly. “No screams?” she began to worry.

Bending down, she grabbed his swelling balls and crushed them while choking his cock.

“You’ll beg me to cut this off before I am done with you, baby boy!” She sneered; still, no verbal reaction from her son.

She released her hold on his new cock, and repositioned herself and stood over his face.

“You liked my pussy so much that you raped me. Why don’t you have a really good look at what you are tasting.

She spread her legs. “It’s so pretty you had to fuck it. Isn’t it?” She shouted.

She looked at her son’s eye’s, and even though she saw the pain from hurting his cock and balls there, his eye’s now had a hint of gold in them.

“More comes out of my cunt than babies, blood and panty scum, Patrick.”

She moved and removed his gag and her panties from his mouth. “You are going to swallow every drop, or I will use pliers on you!”

He was breathing quickly and she was again reminded of coffee.

She parted her vulva with her right index and middle finger. Squatting a bit and aligning her opening so her urethra was unobstructed, she leaned, but before she could release, he spoke.

“Don’t!” Patrick’s cock wasn’t the only thing that had changed. The deep dark sound echoed around the room and inside her mind.

“Don’t what?” The former domme thought.

She tried to piss on her son but found she couldn’t move. She couldn’t even relax her muscles to allow a stream of humiliating yellow pee to flow.

Her heart jumped in her chest. She had a full bladder, but couldn’t release. She couldn’t move a muscle. For the first time, she truly felt fear in her persona of Mistress Diane.

“Release ME, Cow!” The voice again penetrated everything in the room.

The moment of hesitation caused every infected cell and nerve ending to ripple and sent information that her brain interpreted as agony. It also changed a part of her memory.

Cow’s hands moved on their own. She was trapped inside Cow’s body. Her mind screamed at the grace of Cow’s puppethood. Cow removed the cuffs from his hands and legs as quickly as possible.

She and her plan were undone. Then Cow unfastened the last of her lord’s bonds and she trembled.

Patrick smiled. A small part of Cow’s brain thought, this must be the look her clients fear.

Patrick reached down and cupped his abused testicles. “Stick your right tit between my door and door jam and slam the door on your udder, Cow.”

Cow’s body moved and ice cold fear cut into her entrapped mind.

His will be done.