The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realignment

(mc mf ff md fd be ds gr hm in ma la nc)

Patrick likes turning women into obedient bitches constantly in heat. His mom was just the first, but in all fairness, she did fuck dogs before, so being the first of his new pack was just kinky karma.

Chapter 4: Facets of Mrs. Macaw’s little nightmare life

Cow:

He could feel her now. It wasn’t just her scent. He could look into her eyes, and feel her. Her rage was clear. Her heart hammered.

“Again! Do it again!” Patrick commanded his new flesh toy.

Taking the clover clamps, and deftly attaching the first to her left nipple, just under the puckered tip, her body move to obey. Once the clamp had been firmly attached to the abused peak, her right hand hefted her right breast and her left hand attached it to the left’s slightly less battered twin.

The clamps were long enough to allow for some give. She, the woman trapped inside the flesh puppet had, purchased these with men in mind but now they were being used on her breasts and nipples. She/They now remembered that they were called breasts, not udders.

Cow spoke, “Would you like to pull them free or do you want Cow to tear them off?” Cow asked in a pleasing tone. Patrick had done both and his command wasn’t specific enough.

“Which would hurt my mom more, Cow?” Patrick inquired.

They were still in his bed room, and had spent most of the day experimenting with this new extension of his will in the form of his mother. It had taken some time for Patrick to ease himself on the bed, and almost an hour to find that his mom was trapped inside her own body with ‘Cow’ as a mindless warden.

“The feeling of pain is the same, but Cow just does what you tell it to do. Mom is more afraid that you will make Mistress Diane do it. Mistress Diane is more creative and fears that you will use that against her. She hates it when you make Cow pull them off and finds it humiliating when you make Cow do it.” The living doll like creature said.

“Isn’t my mom the same as Mistress Diane, Cow?” Patrick asked. He really needed to understand this, and the pain in his cock and balls was getting in the way of his thought processes.

Earlier, Cow explained that Jillian was a local Pro-Domme, and had been since Patrick was over a year old. At the time Patrick asked if the persona of Mistress Diane was different from his mom, and Cow didn’t understand the questions.

“Cow is Cow. Mom is Mom. Jillian is Jillian. Mistress Diane is Mistress Diane. Jill is Jillian.” Cow spoke in an explanatory, manner.

“So both Jill and Jillian is the same personality, Cow?”

“Cow is Cow. Jillian is Jillian. Jill is Jillian.” Cow repeated

He filed that away for further exploration and exploitation.

Patrick liked making Jillian suffer after what she did to his cock and abused balls, but more importantly, what Cow told him about Sammy had brought about his wrath. This new understanding of his mom’s mindsets was going to come in very handy.

“By all means, Cow. Make them all watch while…. Wait. Can you make Mistress Diane do it directly?” One of the things he discovered was the ease in which he was able to see the different aspects of his mother now. He needed to learn a lot more before Bev and Sue got home, and he needed to know if they would be able to undergo the same changes that had affected their mom and him. If they couldn’t be changed, he needed to create a new persona so that Bev and Susan wouldn’t know that their mom was not his sex toy.

The dream had some truth to it, but it wasn’t all true (it couldn’t be), and he needed to know what his limitations were, but right now, he liked hurting and humiliating his mother. She would be made to do far worse before the holiday weekend was over, but since Anna, the eldest, was due home after Thanksgiving he had some time. If this “pack” thing was real, then “Black Friday” was going to take on a whole new meaning for the Macaw family.

After a brief moment Cow responded. “If you told Cow to give Mistress Diane control Cow would give over control of Cow to Mistress Diane.” After another pause “Mistress Diane wants to hurt you. All of them want to hurt you until you are dead.”

Jillian raged at the words escaping with her own lips. Patrick had ordered ‘Cow’ to be utterly honest and to have Patrick’s best interests in mind. Cow wasn’t very smart. It didn’t need to be. Cow had access to every thought and memory in its/hers/their mind.

“Cow, when I say, let Mistress Diane out of her cage but don’t let her move her arms or legs unless to steady herself. She can talk freely, but must be as honest as you. Do you understand, Cow?”

The idea of each mindset having its own cage had already been established.

“When you say what?” Cow Responded. It didn’t understand. “This is like programing in C#.” Patrick thought to himself.

“Cow, the next time I say the word ‘NOW’, I want Cow to let Mistress Diane take control of Cow’s body except Cow will not allow Mistress Diane to move her arms or legs unless I tell her too. She can talk but must be as honest as Cow is. Mistress Diane is not allowed to hurt me. Does Cow understand?”

“Yes, Cow understands.” The feminine automaton spoke.

“Very well. NOW!” Patrick stated.

The words burrowed into her infected mind re-orienting the reality of the woman once again.

Mistress Diane:

“I wish I had aborted you when Jim left.” Mistress Diane didn’t need the truth command to say that. The viciousness that the words carried had a faint hint of the way Sam sounded the first time he fucked her. “You were an accident. The fucking condom broke when he came insid”. She stopped abruptly as Patrick’s mouth opened. Whatever he did to her, she knew now that the Alpha was always to be heard.

“Don’t speak unless spoken too, or unless I request it.” Again, her brain changed. She was able to start to feel how it felt when he did it. It wasn’t painful, she felt a slight shiver like sensation spread quickly at the base of the back of her neck where Patrick bit her. Where Sam Bit her all those many times. Almost like a mild ice cream headache that went away instantly.

“Cow thinks you are many people. You are supposed to be ‘Mistress Diane’. Why are you about to speak for mom?”

Trying with all her might to continue the diatribe of insults her mouth opened and obeyed. “Cow is a fucking retard. I’m not schizophrenic. Cow just sees us that way since she is two dimensional, asshole!”

She wanted to continue, but she had answered his question, and her mouth closed.

“You mean, not schizophrenic yet.” Patrick smiled.

A few more commands later, the female’s mind realigned itself once again. This time, it took a little bit longer.

“Now. Mistress Diane. Call me Master.”

“Master.” her mouth felt silent.

“Mom. Look at your tits.” Her mind felt another shift. Although Cow didn’t tell him, the word “tits” had been suppressed from her memory links once he off handedly referred too them as udders.

She was horrified. Her tits were marked and dark bruises were in evident. The sharp indentations of the door Cow smashed her tits into were only secondly less marked than her nipples. Those were now shockingly red and bleeding where Cow had used pliers on them earlier.

“Mom, I want you to feel the greatest amount of embarrassment and humiliation and I want Mistress Diane, without it permanently harming your body, to pull the clover clamps from your nipples in the most painful way she can think of.” Master said.

“Oh GOD!!! NO!” All but Cow screamed in their head. Mom ached to shriek. Mistress Diane used both hands and grasped the right clamp, and pulling the apex side of the pincher upward, she forced the metal teeth into her helpless nipple flesh. Patrick had Cow remove the black rubber “safety ends” on the ends of the clamps earlier. Then Mistress Diane twisted them in a counter clockwise manner and droplets of clear plasma and blood dripped with the holes created from the metal teeth and her now useless milk ducts.

The pain fought in her mind with the fact the she, mom, was a useless little fuck piggy unworthy to have tits at all for her Master. Her tits should be punished, and she should be less than nothing, and wished she could have died once she gave birth to her new god. “My cunt is as worthless has these sagging milk bags.”

Before the metal stud that held the clamp together started to unhinge from the pressure placed on it, Mistress Diane push the clamp into the core of Mom’s fat tits to hurt fat cells and any glands she could find.

“God I hope he lets me cut them off and eat them before I bleed out.” The maximum amount of humiliation without permanently marking had been met. Mistress Diana then quietly pulled the clamp from her nipple and saw their nipple extend to its furthest point until bits of skin and the metal teeth gave way. With a hushed slapping noise, her right breast plopped back into her chest and upper rib cage.

“It’s an ugly fucking tit, God, I wish my Master hadn’t nursed on something this repulsive.”, Agony mixed with forced humiliation rocked her mind. She shifted and steadied herself. “Cow was a far better graceful fuck-bot.” then her or Mistress Diane. She did the same thing to her left breast. As soon as she had completed his directives, her mind was free, and the horror of what she was forced to think and do broke another layer of the former woman’s personhood.

“You may speak now” Patrick mistakenly said. The scream of misery ripped through his room. “Please kill me!” She sobbed.

“Use your in-door voice and stop screaming! You are not going to die. Cow, take over again.”

Cow:

Her stance changed slightly as Cow was in charge of the body again. “Cow. Lick off the blood from her nipples. I don’t want it on the carpet.”

Cow sucked one nipple and then the other.

“Cow. I understand where Jillian Marie Macaw, Mom, Jill, Mistress Diane came from, but where did you come from?” This had been itching at the back of Patrick’s mind since his re-birth and first commands.

“You called for Cow.” Cow said.

“Hmmm. C# programming. Ok.” Patrick thought. “Cow. In their memories, where did the idea of who Cow was come from?”

“A book that Mom read.” Cow spoke.

“Tell me about the book. Wait.” Patrick could already imagine the details from Cow. From cover, to review, dust jacket to the ISDN#. Whatever happened or was still happening to him and his mom, it had access to very detailed memories and Patrick had to be very detailed in talking to Cow.

“In an overview fashion, tell me about the character of ‘Cow’ from the book.”

After a moment using the resources of the minds under her pitiless control, Cow spoke. “After Jennifer catches her husband fucking her sister, they both turned Jennifer into ‘Cow’ by lobotomizing her. Cow was a flesh robot. Mom masturbated to the idea of doing that to Anna and your Aunt Tonya.” She fell silent.

Patrick felt an odd darkness fall over him. “Why Anna, Cow?” Of all of his sisters, he felt a greater love for Anna. She looked after him and often helped him with his homework. Anna was a Doctor. A real one; that helped people. She was currently interning at John Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland 21211. It was exactly 992.44 miles from his house. “Wow. This memory-processing thing sneaks up on you.” Patrick thought.

The odd dark feeling grew. Anna wasn’t part of his pack. Would he want to make her do the things he was doing to mom? “Why did mom masturbate to turning Anna into a Cow, Cow?” Jillian internally sobbed as Cow once again spoke the horrid truth.

“Mom wishes she had never had kids before having Anna. When she had Anna, she felt empty until she had the next child. When Anna was 19, Mom saw her naked, and Mom knew she looked prettier than Mom was now. Mom fantasized at the idea of hurting Anna’s brain and making her Cow. Cow then would be able to be used for sex for money. Mom would climax at the idea of the blank look in Anna’s face as she was now ‘Cow’.”

Patrick knew Anna and Jillian looked almost identical. It was with a start that Patrick realized that Cow was the manifestation of what Jillian thought Anna would be like as ‘Cow’. She would look like a younger version of herself. Her own sick imagination created her fate.

“Why Aunt Tonya?” Patrick spoke.

“Why Aunt Tonya what?” Cow asked.

“Super memory or not, I really need to think my questions through.” It was then when Patrick realized his balls were getting cold from the ice pack that he shifted it.

“Cow, continue with Mom’s secrets in regards to me”, Patrick commanded. He was already informed of Dad catching her as Sammy’s bitch on their bed when he returned to port two weeks early. He never knew he even had a son.

“After Sam was no longer able to fuck her, she euthanized him and told you and the others that he ran away. Your mother was already training a Black Russian Terrier named ‘Tusk’ to replace Sam.” Cow spoke in a completely disinterested but pleasing way. “Tusk turned out to be a bigger problem for Mom and when it became obvious that he was interested sexually in your sisters, Mom euthanized him too.”

“Why was Tusk a bigger problem for mom, Cow?”

“Mom never trained Sam. The Samuels trained Sam to treat women as bitch dogs. Mom didn’t get all of the training right.” Cow informed.

The mind’s inner voices screamed yet again, her bodied obeyed her son’s command without question.

“Cow, why did mom want dogs to fuck her and not just fuck her clients?” Patrick, now sitting naked with a glass of Syrah, a good red wine, that Cow had swiftly brought him and he removed the ice pack on his swiftly healing sex.

“Your mother would only submit to a male that she could kill. After her experiences of being raped by her father and uncle, she was totally sexually dominant. The only sexual submissive she could enjoy was as a bitch dog to a male.” Her clients were all submissives including your father.”

“Did mom know she was pregnant with me before she fucked Sammy?”

“Mom still believes she was being raped by Sam. That was the only way she could submit”, the monotone, voice spoke. The fury in her eyes was evident.

“Ok, did mom know that she was pregnant with me when she was raped by my “2nd father?” This name was something Patrick had started to refer to Sammy too since it was clear, he and his mom’s “relationship had something to do with the dreams and who he was re-born as.

“No. She did not know.”

Taking a sip of wine, he asked “How’s your bladder, Cow?”

“It is very full. Soon, it will prolapse, and Cow’s bladder and kidney’s will be damaged”

He sat quietly. There was so much to deal with. All the memories, his new senses, maturing nature were and what kind of person he was going to be whirled in his mind. After about 10 minutes of re-ordering his own thoughts and feelings. Patrick nodded to himself.

“Ok, Cow. All of you. We need to do something about this whole family-pack-revenge thing.”

Jillian:

“Tell me what is happening in your mind.”

“You are.” Jillian sipped at the cup. “It is whatever happened to you this morning. Based on my previous sexual experiences with being a dog’s submissive, you acted just like that. I think it is a virus by the way it is acting. I don’t know if it would affect anyone else the way it has affected us. I did originally think it was just some sort of wolf devolution thing, and given my history with dogs, your ability to have an amazing scent of smell, and some of the feeling of fighting for the position of Alpha, that it would just stop there.” Patrick listened and enjoyed this dialog now that he started to understand what was going on.

“Thank you so much for this. I know it wasn’t easy. By the way, I really hated what you made Cow do.” Jillian added.

Jillian finished her cup. “Honey, can I have some more piss please?” The naked blonde said.

“Of course, but be careful this time and don’t spill a drop.” Patrick said to his first pack-mate.

“Would you “spot me? It’s not as easy looking over these tits.” Jillian said with a grin.

“Sure.” Patrick said as if being asked to take out the trash.

Standing, she placed the Belleek china tea cup and saucer down in front and between her legs. She squatted a bit and using her practiced fingers opened herself up and began to urinate into her mother’s tea service.

“Stop” Patrick stated, and with the commend, her mind stopped both her urethral sphincters to halt the flow once he saw she had it close to the brim. Bending down, with lady like grace, the naked soccer-domme, sat once again on Patrick’s computer chair.

“That for example. I have pee’d on my clients for years, and never have I had control over my bladder the way a command from you does.” She brought the pee to her lips and drank.

“Have you ever drank your own pee before, Jillian?”

“I’m not sure. I don’t think so. Do I still smell like I am in heat, sweetheart?” She questioned her wonderful pack leader.

“Yes but you were going to start your period next week so, I’m not sure of the timing. When you, Bev, or Sue would masturbate, you didn’t smell even close to the way you do now.” Patrick stated. “By the way, have you noticed your bruises have almost turned brown? You seem to be healing as quickly as I am.” Her son observed.

“Well, honestly as hard as I abused your wonderful cock, it would have taken you much longer to recover. I never have done CBT on anyone that intensely. I really am so sorry for the challenge to your superiority, my dear.” Jillian spoke.

“CBT?”

“Cock and Ball Torcher.” She said mater of factly. I liked hurting men, and it seemed like the best way to assume the role of Pack Leader after you….. Hmmm, we really need to come up with a better word than rape” She noted “it sounds so, impersonal.”

“Claimed?” Patrick asked enjoying the dialog.

“That’s perfect. Oh, I do hope you can infect, urrr claim the twins when they get here. I think you will really enjoy having both of them to service you as your bitches.”

“Well, the alterations on you have been amazing.” He said as she finished her cup.

“Honey, can I have some more piss please?” not realizing this was a programed question.

“Of course, but be careful this time and don’t spill a drop.” Patrick said for the 12th time.

“Would you “spot me? It’s not as easy looking over these tits.” Jillian said with the same grin.

“Sure.” Patrick said

Standing, she once again placed the white tea cup and saucer down in front and between her legs. She squatted a bit and using her practiced fingers opened her sex lips and began to urinate into the tea service.

“Stop” Patrick stated. Bending down with practiced lady like grace, Jillian, sat once again on Patrick’s computer chair.

“That for example. I have pee’d on my clients for years, and never have I had control over my bladder the way a command from you does.” She brought the pee to her lips and drank.

“Have you ever drunk your own pee before, Jillian?”

“I’m not sure. I don’t think so. Do I still smell like I am in heat, sweetheart?” She questioned her wonderful pack leader.

Why don’t you finish the cup, and this time, I want you to ejaculate in the tea cup. I want to see if your cum has changed too.”

“Oh. With or without orgasm?” Jillian inquired.

“Without. I haven’t decided if I will have you or the twins slice off your clitoris and make you chew it like a piece of bubblegum.” Patrick mentioned off handedly.

“Well, just make sure to use the soldering iron on my g-spot before you three sew me shut. Do you think I will get to cum one last time, Dear?”

“Not sure. It really depends on how the night goes, Jillian”

Getting into position, Jillian’s body did something it never ever has done before.

Since his will be done, her skene glands, released their contents into her Tea Cup without sexually being stimulated. Her glands created about ½ cup of fluid.

“My. That is a lot for me” she commented. “Would you like a taste?” She asked as if offering her son a bit of cake.

“Just bring it here. I want to smell it.”

“Of course, dear.” She carefully walked herself to her son’s bed, and offered him the cup.

He could still smell the scent of her altered urine, but the fact that her cunt juice seemed to no longer have an effect on him was meaningful. It was far different than she normally smelled. Her sex juices were swimming with what he now thought was the virus, but he “felt” she couldn’t infect him again. He was the host, not her.

“Good News, Jillian. Not only will you be able to keep your clit, but I think you can infect the twins too.”

“Would it be too much to ask, if you made me incestuous? The idea of having sex with my own daughters, well…” Jillian’s eyes furrowed.

“When I tell you too. Drink your own cum juice, MOM. The newly created Jillian persona fell away.“ then go into the bath tub lay down, lift your pussy above your head, and empty the rest of your bladder while peeing on your own fucking face.” Patrick’s venire shifted.

“You will remember everything I have made you forget as you turn back into “Cow”. Then I want Cow to wash your body, shampoo your hair, and brush your teeth. Once Cow has made you clean, Cow will get dressed as Jillian, and come back in the room and stand in front of me and wait for further instructions. You can shit in the bathroom if you need too. And one thing, what you did to Sammy, I don’t think I will ever allow you to permanently enjoy any of the things I make you do.” Patrick stated with fervor.

“I am going to start with this though. You are no longer Bi-Sexual. The taste of any pussy is like spoiled milk to you. You will never show it or react badly, and you will always act Bi. It will just be our little secret. I don’t have a problem that you fucked a dog. I have a problem that you killed my only friend because he couldn’t fuck you anymore. I thought he left just like dad. Because of ME!!” Patrick’s pain was finally given a voice. “I didn’t even get to say goodbye to him. You just waited until I was at school. Drove him to the clinic, and killed your fuck toy.”

Even when you cum, I will make you remember that I could easily make you sit on knives.

“Now drink your own pussy’s ‘spoiled milk’ cum, mom!”