The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realignment

(mc mf ff md fd be ds gr hm in ma la nc)

Patrick likes turning women into obedient bitches constantly in heat. His mom was just the first, but in all fairness, she did fuck dogs before, so being the first of his new pack was just kinky karma.

Chapter 5: Collateral Realignment and Patrick’s Nu-Mom

While Patrick and Mom were still in their power struggle.

Becky:

Rebecca Toups, R.N. was in sexual hell. She excused herself early from her duties at the high school, and after checking out, she fixed and trimmed her nails. Her fuck-twat was starving. The moment she was in the car, and the nails dulled, she dug into her dripping she-hole and fucked herself again. Her clit was painfully swollen now. Her mind was thoroughly realigned with thoughts of the boy; the man, the smell. She needed him more than food; more than air. She didn’t love him. She just needed to be his cunt. She shook as she came. The climax helped Hu-Pack-A1 spread and then the effected cells waited.

It was raining, and she was on her sixth orgasm since getting off the floor in her office.

She needed something in her. Her husband would have to do. She’d blow him if he just fucked her. Hell, she’d let him ass fuck her as long as he stuck it in her empty desperate hole afterward.

“I’m such a dirty fuck. I want to be used as a whore forever.” The former Navy nurse repeated until she could control herself.

Collecting herself, she went home with thoughts of fucking her husband and finding the Crisco. “I’m such a wet fucking gash he won’t need it. Just use my she slime; quim-cum. God, I need a cigarette. Menthol. Coated in cum.” The virus kept spreading throughout the day.

Cheryl:

It took longer for it to take hold in Cheryl Ryan. She was briefly in contact with him. It was also harder on her as she would inevitably discover. After 2nd period was over, she spent almost all of 3rd period in the girl’s bathroom, fucking herself to the thoughts of the ‘Macaws’. It was easy to start with Jillian and she was able to cum, once. The infected cells hurt her for ‘wrong thinking’. It was the pain and sickness that drove her to go to the front office and check herself out. The thought of getting on her bike and peddling home when she was in pain was vile, but she didn’t have an option. As long as she kept off the bicycle seat, she was able to not think of sex. She kept her feet firmly on the peddles, keeping her girlhood away from the leather bicycle seat. It would take hours before enough of the replicating virus altered her before it would allow her to release again. It was far worse when she found she could only cum while thinking of Patrick.

Home was empty. Mom was at work. Cheryl didn’t even remember stripping topless. When she bent to peel off her cum stained and sticky jeans, her panties rode down with them.

“Patrick and seeing Patrick staring at her tits. Her huge 34 J tits. Her fucking milk bags.” With her legs spread open, she ground her Hitachi into her clit, crushing it into pink fleshy paste eager for Patrick to fuck her and take her lesbian needs away forever. With the other hand she pulled at her huge boob. When she realized that the Hitachi had burned out, bouts of cunt goo flew across the room as she hurled the useless white 2 speed vibrator against the wall. Using her hands she just kept grinding her sex as her mind was linked and realigned to the idea of Patrick Macaw and tears streamed down her face.

Tock:

Noise. Squirrel? She. Steps. Opening bad wood. She? Not She. Bitch.

She couldn’t know it, but as a side effect of Hu-Pack-A1, was that it not only created disproportionate pussy nectar (even in a case like very post-menopausal females like Rebecca) it added a change to the scent of their vaginal secretions. The effect Jillian’s cunt had on Sam and Patrick would also have a similar effect on any canine. Although Tock was neutered, he knew Cheryl’s scent, and it was not the same. Cheryl was in heat.

As with a lot of girls in homes that have allowed or coerced a dog into trying to lick them “down there”, Cheryl was no exception. She tried to put a bit of kibble in the entrance to her slit and under her hood. That didn’t work.

She then put Jif peanut butter on her clit and folds. Although it was quickly licked clean Cheryl was able to cum to the idea that it was Dora, her next door neighbor’s mouth.

She was franticly using her fingers, and didn’t notice when Tock pushed her door open and entered her bedroom. In fact it wasn’t until he leaped onto the bed, that she knew Tock was even in the house. Now on her bed, his legs spread humping her left’s. When she went to push him, the small Labrador’s nose took her fingers place. The jolt of that and his tongue lapping her sex had her bucking in need.

Patrick was a male. ”Lick my lesbianism away”. Now both hands were crushing her tits. Pain was now the same as pleasure, and her doggie sex was far better than her crippled “back massager”. This “side effect” would have drastic implications.

“Fuck me Patrick. Eat me right up.” Her pussy kept feeding Tock, and he kept licking. ”I need Patrick’s cum. Fuck my huge tits. They are yours. Make me your tit-slave. I’m nothing but a cunt and pair of fucking tits. Just fuck me.”

Jillian:

Cow stood as instructed dressed as Jillian, however, she was dripping wet through the clothes. He had forgotten to tell her to dry herself, but now he wanted to test a few things. The control he had over her urination shouldn’t have been possible. The dream might be very real after all.

“Cow, remove Jillian’s blouse and bra.”

While she was doing as instructed Patrick glanced at the clock. Before he even saw it, he knew what time it was going to display. “Weird.” Noting that he had at least 3 hours before Beverly and Susan would be home (this was the last cheerleader practice they would have before holiday break).

Gooseflesh covered Jillian’s torso. He noted that her tortured nipples even stiffened at the cold. They were even starting to scab over. Reaching out, he stroked his mother’s right arm. She was still chilled and if she did have any of the fever, it wasn’t detectable in her current condition.

“Cow. Do you understand that your body has goosebumps?” Cow retrieved the knowledge and responded. “Yes.”

“On your right arm, I want the goosebumps to recede.” The ‘minds’ felt a slightly different feeling this time. It wasn’t like the ice cream headache. This one felt like a mild static shock throughout her body. The change affected her sympathetic nervous system and her right arm instantly changed as he directed.

Patrick wasn’t a wiz in biology, but he now had access to everything he ever read. He remembered EVERYTHING! ”This shouldn’t be possible.” He thought.

“Cow, increase your heart rate to 160 beats per minute.” A different feeling as her altered adrenal glands responded. When it was exactly 160 BPM, Cow’s body maintained that pace. Since he had not commanded it, the rest of her body lost its goosebumps and perspiration started to form on her skin as her body started ‘cardio’ while standing perfectly still.

“Cow. Return your heart beat rate to a normal resting rate.” Their body obeyed. He could hear her heart slowdown.

“Go lay on my bed.” Cow moved and laid face down on the bed. ”Fuck you, Master” Mistress Diane thought. “Cow. Lay on your back” the topless puppet conformed.

”I need to phrase this exactly.” Patrick thought. “In 30 seconds, I want you to go to sleep for 1 minute then wake up.”

28 seconds later, Cow slumbered. ”Fuck. What if Cow couldn’t keep track of time while sleeping.” Patrick raged at himself.

Her eyes opened when it was time.

Despite what she had done to his cock and balls, he was rock hard. This was the ultimate power trip. He could make her sleep forever, or even just tell her heart to stop.

“Ok, you can get up, and put on your bra and blouse.” Cow’s brow furrowed.

“You can put on Jillian’s bra and blouse.” Patrick rephrased.

He couldn’t afford the twins to find a fuckdoll as their mom if he couldn’t change them as well. He needed to get to work. First he needed to create a new “Mom.”

“Hmmm. Nu-Mom.” I like that name.

“Cow. I need to make a new person in your body.” In their minds, all but Cow shrieked in fear. ”This was going to be very bad.”

“The next time I say ‘Start Nu-Mom’ that personality will be all that remains except for Cow.”

“NOOOOOO GOD PLEASE!” All but Cow cried out. It was going to be a type of mind death. Everything she ever was, or ever could be, could be erased easier than erasing an Etcha-Sketch. ”What if he turned us all into Cow? If only she had killed him after he raped her. She could have justified it legally.”

“It is my will that everyone accept Cow will be the same person. All the memories, personality traits, abilities, and imagination will make up this new person. “Do you understand Cow?”

“Yes”

“The new person will treat me with respect, but as an equal. She will not be allowed to hate me, or the things I have done or will do to her.”

“Do you understand, Cow?”

“Yes”

“She will be a willing participant in whatever endeavor we want to do.”

“An opening!” Mistress Diane saw the flaw. ”That could be me, him or us and was non-specific.”

“Do you understand, Cow?”

“Yes”

“Cow, I want new mom to be able to speak and have calm discussions with me. You will allow her to sit on my chair when she starts.” He paused. “Cow, will this new person want to harm or hurt me?”

“Yes.” ’That fucking Cow-Cunt!!!’ They raged at their flesh prison. “If Nu-Mom infects her daughters, then they/we can be used to hurt or harm you to death.”

“Cow if I told Nu-Mom, that she would want to help me and not hurt nor harm me. Would she be able to do anything except help me and not hurt nor harm me?”

That took 34 seconds of grooming the darkness of the thoughts in their mindspace. “Not unless you tell her too.”

”That came straight out of Mistress Diane”. Patrick thought.

“Cow, Nu-Mom will want to help me and not hurt nor harm me. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Fuck!” The rest thought.

“Cow. When Nu-Mom starts, you will not come back until I say “Start Cow”, do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Start Nu-Mom”

It was like her mind was in a blender. She/they all fought Cow’s execution of his commands. It was beyond pain. It was a total mental change. It took 2 minutes 23 seconds for everything to completely integrate and Nu-Mom’s mind started to realign when she moved.

“Man, I thought we had you with the ‘we’ pronoun. Cow might be very helpful to you, but oh well, ‘Nu-Mom, reporting for everything’.” Patrick’s pack-mate stated with humor as she sat.

“I didn’t think you would be so cheerful.” Patrick noted.

“You got the whole package now, Patrick. I think I even come with HBO and the Playboy channel. Even the ‘mom’ filters are gone. So, I guess you are going to change me some more.” His mom spoke in an everyday tone.

“First we need to have a discussion. I have access to pretty much everything I have ever looked at, read, felt or thought. I seem to be able to hear much better, and we both have an amazing sense of time. Please tell me what has changed since this morning when you picked me up.” Patrick said.

“Your scent. When you fell over on the bench, I helped you up, and first smelled coffee on your breath. It’s one of my favorite smells. I saw you looking over the London Fog and checking out my tits. I was worried though. It wasn’t until I went into your room when I found that I was changing. I was dripping wet and your cock was so wrong and hard. I knew in the back of my mind it was immoral, but so many things started happening, and I felt like I had to fuck myself. You were the most wonderful creature I had ever seen.” She paused. “Can this be an interrogative relationship? I have questions too that I think will help in your… our endeavor.” Jillian spoke inquisitively.

“Sure.”

“How long has your ‘thingy’ been like that?” Nu-Mom asked as a new weird sifting feeling started.

“I felt something happening during gym. It hurt. I didn’t see it. Not until I woke up and you went all ‘Lady Heather Barbie’ on me and I really saw my new dick.”

“Cool reference. Grissom should have ended up with her. Sara sucked ass.” Weird random thoughts in Nu-Jillian’s mind were happening. “Were you that big before?” The Nu-Mom/Vet/Sex-worker was back on track.

“Nope. This thing was not here when we left for school. Hmmm. Before school, in the car, I knew the twins masturbated. I remember thinking about how ‘fuckable’ they were. I had been thinking about pussy and tits all day.” Patrick recalled.

“You’re a teenage male. That’s kinda your job description.” His mother noted.

“This was different. It was darker somehow.”

“I knew you had a very enhanced sense of smell, but how long have you been able to tell when they, urr we played with ourselves?” She asked a little awkwardly.

“Wow. This memory thing is fucking with me. If you had asked me that yesterday, I would have said since puberty, but now. I remember you masturbating when I was nursing.”

“Damn, I can still feel embarrassed. Yeah. When you give birth for the first time, your nipples are kind of directly connected to your pussy. It’s supposed to help restore it, and wants Anna was born, I..”

“I know mom. I have been studying girls for a really long time.” Patrick informed his mom.

“It wasn’t like I was doing anything weird, just” Jillian’s face continued to flush crimson.

“Did you know the taste of your milk changes when you cum? It changed a lot! I remember the buzzing noise when I was hungry. You came a lot! What a fucking slut.” Patrick enjoyed twisting his mother up about this.

“And you rape Tonya whenever she needs a fix. Why are you embarrassed now?” He continued.

“When you asked me to make you incestuous because you felt weird about fucking your daughters, I almost laughed.” Patrick’s dark mood came and went quickly. Jillian saw the storm pass in his eyes.

“So being a kinky milk-maid had some benefits.” She said regaining her composure. “Anyway, this morning when I was enthralled in your room my eyes were just glued. Your cock was so hard and sticky and I had to have it in my mouth like a fucking purple gummy-bear. I needed to taste it. I don’t. urr didn’t like to give blow jobs. I guess that’s up to you now. You were like, totally asleep. By the way even with 12 cups of pee and sour milk favored ‘she-squirt’, I am fucking starving. You?” She inquired.

“I’m glad you mentioned it. What do we have?”

“Let’s hunt!!!” The oddly perky 50 year old said. She headed out of his door and downstairs. Patrick decided to stay nude. Besides, he still needed to do some testing.

In 25 minutes, the wolves were on their 4th helping of anything and everything they could find in the fridge and pantry.

“Do you remember what happened when you woke the first time? You know, when I was going downtown.” Nu-Jillian asked.

“Going Downtown?”

“That’s what my dad and Uncle Chuck called it when they raped me. It’s what I called it when I made Tonya first eat me out. Now I just point to my puss and order her to lick. So, do you remember?”

“Yep. It was very, primal. I couldn’t think outside my reptilian.. well, wolf brain.” Patrick responded “I didn’t even think about myself. All I knew was you were to be impregnated. I didn’t even look at myself. Your cunt was everything.”

“Ahh. That’s so sweet. You should write for Hallmark.” She jibed and shoved in another mouthful of something. In-between swallowing, “I can feel it when you command me. I also have all the memories and the timing thing.”

“Can you feel what the order or command will be?”

“Not yet but things are still settling in. I think I will be able too. So I was just a cunt in heat to you?” She prodded. This could be important to their endeavor.

“Yep. Once cunt tried to hide cunt that is when it saw it was attached to cunt. It was so basic. It knew that it had to bite cunt’s nape to keep the cunt still so it could impregnate cunt. It thought cunt was too young but cunt was in heat. It didn’t feel complete until cunt stopped being separate from it.”

“God, that is so fucking hot.” Nu-Jillian commented in a slutty tone. Then she changed her tone to a professional one. “Please continue.”

“It felt cunt being trapped when it swelled and then it came. It just felt like a dream.”

“Well, I barely got you cuffed before I passed out on your bed. I think you have been changing all day. Fuck!” the nu-blonde lamented “This is so, new and old to me. I remember the first time I ever saw a TV, and even remember sucking on my mom’s milky tits. I’m 50 years, 152 days, 5 hours and 32 minutes old, and I have so many memories and feelings. Dealing with all this stuff” pausing to drink another of the twin’s protein shakes “is totally..”

“What, zero seconds?” Patrick smirked

“I rounded up. Way to ride a bitch’s back!” She smiled and stuck out her tongue.

Realization hit Patrick. “Oh my god. That’s it. You are acting like a teenager. You are processing those emotions and memories.” Patrick knew.

After 14.3 seconds “Yeah, that like totally makes sense. Did you know that your spunk, burns?” His teenage year old mom asked.

Patrick was surprised. “No. How so?”

“When you claimed me, it burned inside my fish taco! I’m glad I didn’t grow back my cherry. You would have totally ripped the fuck out of me, anyway not really ‘hot hot’, but hot enough to feel like it was too hot. Like when you make a bath, and you put your toe in, and it just needs a little cold water to not totally-suck.” She said watching him finish a frozen smoked turkey leg.

“Interesting. I wonder if you’re pregnant.”

Mom thought. “No. Not yet. I don’t think I am.”

“Mom, you will not become pregnant unless I want you too.” Patrick stated off handedly.

A mild shock and a twinge lightly pulsed over her hairless mound.

“Yeah, like that. I felt you were going to do that. I can feel it in my ‘hen house’. I can feel it when you are about to ‘will’ my body to do something. I can feel that I am sterile now and I totally know I can’t get preggers until you ‘will’ it again.”

“What’s with the California thing? You are from Louisiana.” Patrick noted.

Pausing. “Must be the 80’s. We were all doing the ‘Valley girl’ thing back then.” She actually did air quotes. A small ice cream headache made her shiver.

Finishing the drink, Nu-Mom dropped to her knees. He needed to make sure he was healed enough to add the twins if he needed too. She remembered all the porn and even the times with her father and uncle, helped her oral abilities. She licked, kissed and sucked her son’s wolf cock. He allowed himself to stay from knotting and then to ejaculate. There was pain, but nothing he couldn’t handle. She swallowed. “No burning. Some clotted blood. It does have the virus. I can taste it. If I wasn’t already a Wolf-Babe, it might burn.” She shrugged. “No clue. My beaver juice didn’t burn either but it was totally sour so….I might not have noticed. I think I would have.”

He didn’t respond. She shivered again.

When she stood, she turned and opened a can a Cream of Mushroom soup and using a KFC spork shoveled the contents into her mouth.

“So do you think it will burn if I cum in your mouth?” Patrick asked finishing the last of both left over lasagna and the Syrah.

“You tell me. Was that the first BJ I gave you when you came in my mouth?” Patrick started re-thinking the razor and clit removal plan.

“Do you remember giving me a blow job?”

“Nope. I figured after you made me swallow your cum you also made me forget.” Jillian answered

“Then how…?”

“I can feel your tadpoles in my tummy, I can smell your cock on my breath and blouse and whenever you give me a command, I feel a weird shiver/shock thing.”

While gulping down the last of the condensed soup. “So unless I already told you, all I know is your puppy juice just toasted my beav before I changed. Did I give good head? Did I do a real good job? Want another? I think I am like 15 years old. Want to face fuck me?” With a girl like innocence she said, “I promise not to tell, Mr.” She grinned.

“You seem to be enjoying this, a lot. You should still be trapped in not liking what I make you do.” Patrick noted sternly.

“Well ‘Lord and Master’ of all things me, number one I never said I wouldn’t have done it any way. I blew my dad and uncle, face fucked my sister and I did start going down on you before you woke up. And number two you said you didn’t think you would ever allow me to permanently enjoy any of the things you make me do. ‘I think’ isn’t a command.” Shaking her head she continued, “This honesty thing is a total ‘twat kicker’!”

“I’m still very pissed at you mom.” Patrick commented.

“Do you really hate me? I’m not saying I don’t deserve it and I would have killed you for claiming me, but”

“Wait” Patrick stopped her; you were in a Jillian-Bot mode when I told you to call it that. When I allowed you to remember everything why are you still using it?”

“I killed your best friend and you grew up around a bunch of women who didn’t look anything like you. I started sucking your dick while you were asleep. I think I understand a little about what was going through your mind. ‘Wolfie’ or not. Claiming me was instinctual. You were in rut.” She said. “I hope Nu-Mom will be able to earn your forgiveness.”

“Well let’s start by planning. I want you to help me come up with a plan on Beverly and Susan. You will be enthusiastic in testing”

“and I will want you to make me help enslave them to see if I can do it too at least one of them. Enslave them like you did me with the coffee breath thing.” She said before I could finish. “Wow.” She said. Lots of feelings spread over her body and mind now.

“What am I thinking now?” Patrick asked.

“I don’t know. By the way, what do I officially call you? Still Master?” Mom asked.

“No. That was for the Pro-Domme. Call me Patrick for now. Why?”

“Because when you claimed me, ‘lord’ came to my mind. Ok.” Nu-Mom’s mind had been given a command, and she set about doing it.

“Hmmm. It is my will that you heal quickly.” Patrick stated out loud.

She felt the ice cream feeling and slight shocks again.

“I knew you were going to say that.” She paused. “’Will’ me to do something but don’t say it out loud.” She said as she handed him the opened box of potato salad.

She paused. “You didn’t ask for that.”

“Nope. You did it because I wanted you too.”

“By the way, it isn’t just that I can feel when you give me a command, it feels different depending on what you make me do.”

She felt the ice cream and tingling feeling around her cunt.

“Ok. Whatever it is, you did it to my mind and muffy. No clue what it is.” She said as she stripped off her blouse and bra. She paused and slipped her hand down under the waist band under her slacks and panties. Pulling them down and stepping out of them. She was naked again, and wasn’t even aware of it yet.

Patrick admired his handy work. Seeing where he was looking, she placed her right hand over her mound. She was totally smooth and where her cleft had been there was nothing. She was ‘sexless’.

“Worried?” Patrick asked wanting to know and enjoying the feeling of her surprise. Of not only being naked but discovering what she wouldn’t find. He could feel her emotions now.

It only lasted a moment. Her surprise faded. “Well, you made me, so, kinda up to you. I assume you are testing. It will make peeing a prob and I’ll miss my camel toe. I used to have ‘killer’ aim, but you knew that. Hey it beats having my clit clipped or about thinking about sitting on a bunch of Ginsu knives.” She paused and started to laugh. “I just remembered. You once asked if you could have a Barbie doll like the ones I gave the twins.” She spread her legs and stated with humorous pride while displaying her lack of an opening “Well, you have a Barbie Doll now.”

For the first time since day break, Patrick and Jillian laughed.

“I remember.” Patrick said.

“Of course you do.”

“Back on topic, mom. So, I can alter your biology and your memories.”

“and the way I think and the way my body works. I mean, fuck!! You just made my egg stop dropping by commanding it to happen.”

“Good, because I don’t know if I am going to be able to wait until the twins are home before I fuck. The idea of fucking my teenage mom is pretty hot.”

“Your teenage mom is missing her twat and..” Tingle. His eyes were already looking between her legs as she felt her girlhood re-emerge from its flesh covered penitentiary. She saw the cleft restructure and with a shiver, her clitoris re-enlarge from its micro-state.

Acting like it was no big deal, she shrugged and stated “Nevermind. Oh well. When I was a dominant, that power would have totally gotten me off. Now I want to be on the receiving end. You’re doing?”

“Yep.”

“Figured.”

“So, why do you think it is a virus?” He asked.

“I’m not sure, but I think it is. I also think it is airborne because I can smell it on my own breath. Want a sniff?”

“No. I am able to smell that whatever it was in your cum is on your breath too.”

“But you made me drink my own cum.” She countered.

“Different scent. That smell passed thru your slit. I know that smell very well.” He grinned.

“Damn. I’m glad she is dead. Knowing that you could smell us like that would really have fucked with the old me.” She paused. “I think you gave it to me in the car.”

“But I bit you! Couldn’t it have been done then?”

“I was already feeling the effects. I didn’t used to fuck myself in front of my son. Breast feeding doesn’t count!” She said mischievously. “Besides, you bit me after you started claiming me. The biting might have to do with the new things that a virus shouldn’t be able to do.”

“Right. Man, it isn’t the memories, it is the metadata.” Patrick noted.

“Totally not a computer nerd, urr wolf. What is metadata?”

“I’ll let you read my computer books this weekend.” Patrick said.

“Dude, that will totally need to be a command” She grinned.

“Wait. What things?” Patrick inquired to the things he shouldn’t be ‘able’ to do.

“Making my body change as quickly as you have been able. The fact you have a new cock that is like a fucking fishing lure for me. This is more than metaphysical. The hive mind thing. Did you ‘will’ my twat to vanish or command it ‘how’ to vanish? Or just make me think it was gone?”

“I just wanted it to go away and it did.”

“See. That is ‘Next Step Beyond’ shit. You altered my reality. Not just how I perceive it. At least you didn’t wish it away to the cornfield.”

“I liked him better in Babylon 5. I would have totally done Lyta.” Patrick noted. “Beyond Metaphysics. Your Jesuit education is showing, mom.”

“Hey, if you are a ‘good catholic dog fucking dominatrix from New Orleans, You are going to Loyola.” She grinned. “So, let’s turn my daughters into pack-mates, or fix me so that I won’t blow your cover.”

“We need to start with rules.” Patrick stated.

“In a calm discussion, can I use the word ‘Duh’”?

“Sure.” Patrick responded, less angry at her now.

“Rule one I cannot ever allow anyone other than other pack members to know that I am your toy. I must pretend to be who I was before picking you up this morning.”

“Unless I order you to do something different. If we can get a handle on this, I think it would be hot to force you to infect someone after they know what will happen.” Patrick added.

“Dark!! I love it! Ok, number two ‘I can’t ever be allowed to lie to you’.”

“Didn’t we cover that in Nu-Mom creation?” Patrick inquired.

“There might be a loophole. If in order to keep you from harm, I have to lie to you, it will be kind of unclear.”

“Hmm. Good point. Let’s not kill ourselves.”

Before he could go on she stated “Ok.”

“Not what I meant.” Patrick stated.

“I know. I’m just being a brat. What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking this needs to be in linear order. Cause I don’t know what will happen if I command you to lie to me.”

“Yeah, point, set, match. I knew you could kill me with Cow, and Cow would have just done it. When you made Cow put us to sleep, well..”

“Yeah. Me too. Big time oops.” Patrick felt bad about that. Odd.

“No wolf is perfect dear. Except you my great lord and master.”

“Brat?”

“Yep. Brat! Since you are programming me, how would you do this for a computer?” His mom asked.

“Let’s assume a hierarchical order.” Patrick was pondering.

“Like Asimov’s 3 rules of robots?”

He was a little surprised. “I didn’t know you read Sci-Fi, mom.”

“Jr High School. February 23rd, 1978. 2:20pm. Ms. Sanders Classroom. I had to read Asimov’s Foundation.”

“Fuck! This memory thing is serious.” Patrick stated not for the first time.

“I think we should test on Bev and Sue separately.” Jill suggested. “Dibs on Beverly!”

“I don’t trust you not to enslave her and make her hurt me.” Patrick stated. “Why Bev?”

“Yeah, I’d feel the same way. Bev? I think I can get closer to her to infect her.” She thought over his concerns.

“Ok, how about this. If I have the ability to turn anything into whatever it is you turned me into I must give you absolute authority over them at once above anything I can ever do and it can never be revoked unless you desire it.” She said trying to cover all bases.

“I like it.”

“Patrick at some point, if I can change the girls, and they do have the ability to change others, we are going to have a problem. The numbers are going to get out of hand fast.”

“What age are you processing?”

“30’s I think. I feel I’m ‘age’ shifting again.”

“By the way, have you checked yourself out in a mirror? Your acne is gone and even if I wasn’t altered to want you, the rest of your body is really forming up.”

Patrick felt his face. Smooth and pockmark free. “Interesting”. “I didn’t even feel it.”

“I think that is why we were so hungry. These changes need to be fed. By the way, when you claimed me; it wasn’t just changing my cunt into something that was to be impregnated. You made me a part of you. You’re still tied inside of me. I am forever part of your cock. When you made my pussy shrink and disappear like a ‘hide a bed’, I thought like, ‘Well, I didn’t have a cunt to begin with and I was just a part of you anyway.’”

“Fuck, that’s hot.”

“I know, right?” She said.

“Back to the numbers thing. That is one of the reasons we need to infect Anna Friday. I know that viruses mutate. If this is a ‘passing’ thing, then do we have a right to do this beyond our family?” Patrick pondered.

Nu-Mom was taking her job seriously now. She turned to her son and in the most submissive way possible said “Master, please turn every girl in the world into your personal cunt toy and make us all want to fuck all the time.” She paused ten seconds and looked down to see his cock swell instantly.

”World domination it is! Want to fuck? Can I remember it this time? I miss being a bitch dog.” She grinned.

“Cow told me you needed to be a bitch to be submissive.” Patrick noted.

“Well, Cow was not very bright, and I needed to be a dog’s bitch, and Patrick, that is serious wolf cock. Besides, I still rape Tonya for drugs. I guess I will still be doing that, but since I can’t enjoy it, it will be more like you raping me, using her. That’s hot!”

“At some point, we really need to talk about this whole incest thing, mom.”

“Of course, after we take away my daughter’s wills and make them really” she paused, “what was the word you used? ‘fuckable’?”

“Fucking brat!”

“Son of a bitch.” She instantly replied.

He paused. “You have been waiting all day to use that line, haven’t you?”

“YES!” Jillian fist pumped the air. “’She-wolf’ shoots and scores!” She boomed.

“You are having way too much fun.” Patrick noted with real humor.

“You try being a 10 year old girl, 15 year old teenager, 20 year old wife, 30 year old mother, 35 year old domme and 50 year old Cow/Barbie Doll in the span of a couple of hours and tell me how you would want me to handle it.” She quipped.

“Yep.” He had to agree. “Score! And from the 3 point line.” Patrick shook again with a chuckle.

“Honestly though, if we don’t add to the pack with this virus-metaphysics thing and if it is just us, will you still allow me to do my Pro-Domme work? It is the only way I’ve been able to support us since Jim left.” Nu-Jillian requested.

“Odds are, yes. I like the idea of making you totally submissive inside while you are doing bad things to paying men. Trapped inside ‘Dommie-Mommie’, because I like the way it makes me feel. I like the darkness of it. By the way I think that ‘Dommie-Mommie’ will be one of your triggers.”

“You said ‘I think’ again, and that is not..” She felt another slight ice cream shiver and a slight shock. “You wanted me to feel you change me?”

He smiled.

“I am so fucked.” She said with a smile. “You got your darkness from me, not your ‘dads’” She said with a hint of pride.