The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Contemplation

Nora Snowfallen sat beside her cousin, listening to her as she talked, recounting what had happened since they’d last seen each other. She’d mentioned her breakdown, and how Kyle had come to her and helped her through it. She’d described, in such graphic detail that had her younger cousin blushing, how he had then taken her as his slave, freeing her soul and spirit, and bringing her more joy than she’d ever thought possible. And she’d explained to her their goal, of trying to retrieve the other relics before Marion, of hoping to put an end to his plan to take over the entirety of The Reality.

In turn, Nora had described, in somewhat vague sketchy terms, her time with Marion, of training, of being forced to fight and learn and adapt, pushing her to level up her Healer powers with a single-mindedness bordering on obsession. She’d described the many dungeons they’d explored, and the battles, all of which were related in a bored detached tone, almost as if she were describing a news event she’d read about in the past, instead of something she’d actually experienced. Anadriel frowned slightly as she listened, a bit concerned by her reaction, but not wanting to interrupt. When Nora suddenly asked a question out of the blue, it threw her completely for a loop.

“Um, I’m sorry, what was that?” she asked, confused.

Nora stared resolutely down at her hands, refusing to look up. “I asked... do... do you hate me?”

Dri gaped at her cousin for a moment, uncomprehendingly. “H... hate you? Ko-chan, you’re my cousin, my family! I could NEVER hate you! How could... why would you even THINK that—”

“Because of what I did to you outside the Suns’ Headquarters,” she said, finally looking up, her cheeks wet with tears. “All of those things I said... everything I did. I attacked you, Ta-chan. I tried to k-kill you... and I... I forced you to... k-kill me...” She shook her head, lip trembling. “And... I did it all... with a smile... on my face... like I didn’t give a damn...”

Anadriel pulled her cousin into a tight hug. “Shhh.... it’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. I know that wasn’t you. That was Marion pulling your strings. I understand that now. He made you do all of that just to hurt me and humiliate me.” But Nora shook her head, pulling back.

“You don’t understand,” she said, sniffling. “Yes, Mast... Marion commanded me to do that to you. But he didn’t tell me what to say. He just told me to hurt you, to make you angry and do whatever it took to make you deliver the killing blow.” She sighed heavily, staring back down at her hands again. “Everything I said to you... those words were mine. It was... what I actually felt...”

Dri blinked in surprise. “You... you really felt that way?” she asked in a small voice.

“Yes... no... I mean...” Nora paused, then began again. “Takae-chan... I love you. With all my heart. You’ve always been a part of my life and my heart. Ever since we were young, I’ve looked up to you. You’re my hero, my inspiration... the hardworking woman who could do anything with sheer will and perseverance. I was... nothing compared to you. And I was so grateful when you brought me into The Reality, and gave me a place in the Sylvan Order at your side.” She sighed softly. “But... at the same time, a part of me... resented you for it. The other members... they whispered it behind your back, but I heard it often enough. I was the useless hopeless charity case, brought in only because I was your cousin, that I would have never made the cut on my own.”

Anadriel scowled, anger marring her lovely features. “Who? Who said that about you?” she asked, spoiling for a fight, ready to rage at anyone who had DARED to disparage Nora’s good name. But the Healer shook her head.

“It doesn’t matter. The point is, they were right. I proved as much during those early first days and in all those training sessions. I couldn’t even target the correct person with a spell in practice. I was hopeless. And everyone knew it. And... even though it’s not how I really feel, I swear it’s not... a part of me, a very very small part of me HATED you because you were so good at everything! You were a natural, Takae! From the first moment you logged in, you knew how to do everything. You didn’t just become a sorceress, you became the most powerful mage in the game! You didn’t just join a guild, you worked your way up to becoming its leader! And you didn’t just play the Reality—you became a member of the Pantheon, the best of the best!” She shook her head. “And I... I had trouble using a simple hold spell...”

Sighing, she turned to face Dri again. “During our fight, all that frustration, all that... anger, and insecurity... all the times you treated me like a child or talked down to me... every little slight you’d ever done, real or imagined... it all came out of me in a gush! I wanted to hurt you, Dri. I wanted to make you feel small and weak and helpless, the way I always felt around you! Master’s command may have forced my hand, but all of that angst against you... it was already there inside me. That’s why... that’s why I can’t even begin to beg your forgiveness for everything I—mmmmmphh!”

Nora’s eyes widened in shock as Anadriel silenced her with a kiss, holding her firmly but gently, her tongue lashing playfully at her own as the tension slowly drained out of her. When the blonde elf finally pulled away, the dark-haired healer stared at her with a dazed expression. “Sorry to surprise you that way,” she said with a smirk, “but it seemed like the best way to shut you up. Heaven knows, Kyle did it to me often enough when I started to go to pieces from my own despair.”

She placed a hand gently on her cousin’s cheek. “Nora, listen to me. You don’t have to explain. I told you before—I understand. I’m Kyle’s slave now, just like you and the other girls. I know what it feels like to be commanded by your Master, and want to do everything in your power to obey, to please him.” She sighed gently. “I know you had those feelings inside. It’s natural to feel that way. Everybody does. And for the record, sweetie, I’m not a natural. I’m obsessive. I got to the top by focusing so intently on being the best that I neglected everything else in my life, including those who cared for me the most.” She sniffed slightly, her own eyes wet. “I should actually thank you. It wasn’t until I lost our duel that I was forced to face that fact. The main reason I am where I am now is that of the help I received, from Kyle and others, who helped me become who I am.”

She managed a small smile. “And Nora? I HATE Marion for what he did to you... how he tortured and used and abused you. But even though he used cruelty and force, he DID bring out the potential within you, the same potential I always knew was inside you. You are now one of the most powerful players in The Reality,” she pointed out. “What you did during our duel... I’ve never seen anyone able to use such complicated high-level spells like that, rapid fire, one after the other, without a break! It should be impossible, yet you pulled it off with ease.”

Nora managed a smile of her own. “Oh? That? It was a feat, a special ability I gained a while back when I hit level fifteen. ‘Quickened spellcasting’. It lets me cast any number of spells without any prep time, but it uses up twice as much mana, and lessens the effect slightly.” She shrugged. “It’s not really that useful until you reach a higher level, otherwise you run out of mana after just a few spells...”

“But if your mana pool is high enough, it can definitely turn the tide of a battle,” Anadriel mused aloud. “And given your status as a Healer, you’re not using attack magic anyway, so the lessened effect of the actual spell doesn’t matter. If your Hold spell only lasts for six minutes instead of the normal ten, it’s still a good trade off being able to cast four other status spells along with it.”

Nora nodded, grinning. “So... um. Does this mean... you’re not angry with me after all?”

Dri shook her head. “No, sweetie. I never for an instant blamed you for what happened. Ever. Marion is the one responsible for this. And he’s going to pay for hurting you... no matter how long it takes. I swear I’ll make him pay.”

* * *

“So... he’s definitely gone, then?” Marion asked, scowling.

“Yes, my Lord,” Igmnus Faintheart said with a slight whine, glancing down. “The guards have searched the entire hold from stem to stern. He’s nowhere to be seen. He must have escaped somehow.”

“He went out through the roof,” Barena grumbled, entering Marion’s office a moment later. “I was able to track his trail into one of the hidden passageways. He went up instead of down, up to the roof.”

“The roof?” Igmus asked, blinking in surprise. “Why in the world would he—”

“To escape the barrier, of course,” Marion growled, slamming a fist down hard on his desk. “Of course. I should have guessed. The roof is technically out of the castle and not restrained by the field I set up to keep anyone from teleporting in or out. He’s probably all the way back in his little hidey-hole by now! DAMMIT!”

Barena chuckled darkly, earning a glare from her leader. “Looks like Shadowchaser got the better of you again. But, well, that’s what happens when you take advice and strategy from morons, after all.” She glanced sidelong at the silently standing Snow Elf, waiting in the corner. “So, what next, Marion? Cut our losses and resume our search for the next relic—”

“NO!” he shouted, causing her to blink in surprise, taking a step back. “I will NOT let this stand!” he growled. “Kyle Shadowchaser will not get away with this. He now has two things that belong to me—my slave, and my relics! And I want them both back, even if it means following him to the very ends of the Earth! Go, and find him, and bring him back to me, in chains! NOW!”

Igmus went pale... paler than usual. “But... h-how are we suppose to f-find him?” he blubbered. “The man comes and goes like the wind! Even his own self-appointed fans and the news media have no idea where he goes!”

“Do I have to spell it out for you? I don’t CARE how you track him down, or who you have to threaten, I want him found!”

Barena sighed. “Marion, come on. Be reasonable! Isn’t our time better spent focusing on the next relic than tromping around in the wilderness looking for Shadowchaser? The Obelisk Cup is in two days now. We need to be—”

“What you NEED to do is follow my orders!” Marion growled, standing up, getting directly in Barena’s face. “I’m well aware of when the goddamn tournament begins! I had an entire strategy on how to breeze through that tournament and take down the Pantheon... and it revolved around that Healer! Without her, everything changes. It will be much harder to make it to the finals without tipping my hand. I don’t want to reveal the power of these relics to the world before facing the Pantheon... but without Nora, we may have to just in order to REACH them!” He glared at her. “So, Barena, let me be perfectly clear. I want you to go and find Kyle Shadowchaser and his little harem. I want you to find my abducted Healer, Nora Snowfallen. And I want you to bring them both back to me.” His eyes narrowed. “And if you don’t... well, I guess Vale will have a mindlessly obedient friend to join her in the ranks.”

Barena shuddered, swallowing painfully. “Y-yes. Of course. But... I’ll need some men to help me search...”

Marion turned around and returned to his desk. “Take as many men as you need. Hell, take Vale with you, for all I care. All I want are results. And I would suggest you start at the northern Hinterlands,” he grumbled. “Even that ditzy blonde news floozy Erin Halifax was able to figure out that he seems to spend a majority of his time there.”

Barena nodded softly. “As good a place to start as any. And there are only a few thousand caves and grottos in that area to hide in,” she added sarcastically. “Searching them all should be a piece of cake.” She glanced over at Vale, who merely continued to stand silently. “So... you said I can bring Zombie Girl with me? And she’ll actually follow orders?”

Marion glanced over his shoulder. “Vale. Barena is now your Mistress,” he said idly, uncaring. “Follow her orders as if you would my own.”

“Yes, Master,” the blonde Snow Elf responded, showing the first bit of animation in hours. She turned slightly, facing Barena, her former rival. Despite her placid expression, Barena could see a flicker of something behind those eyes... was it fear? Hatred? Jealousy? Smirking, she gestured with a hand for her to follow her.

“Come on, Snowy. We’re leaving for the Great White North. I have to say, it will be interesting going on a mission with you and NOT hearing your bitching and whining about every little thing... but I guess I’ll get used to it.”

* * *

“Aaaaaahhhh!” Leila screamed, jerking slightly in place, panting softly. “S-seven. Thank you, Sir. Ma... may I have another?”

Kyle nodded, and Leila screamed out again, the sound of a heavy hand smacking soft pliant flesh ringing out, echoing slightly inside the small cavern. “Eighhhtt... unnnhh... dammit, Rini, do you have to hit so fucking HARD?”

The dark-haired weretiger merely shrugged, smirking. “Master said this was a punishment, Lei. It’s not supposed to tickle. Besides, it’s only ten swats. You’re an assassin, you fight hand to hand. Surely you can handle a little spanking.”

“Not when you put your full strength behind every swat,” the lithe blonde assassin muttered softly, wriggling her red and sore bottom slightly. “Besides, why can’t Kyle spank me himself, instead of just watching from the corner, smirking?”

“Because you’re not supposed to enjoy your punishment,” Kyle replied, grinning evilly. “And we both know if I had you naked, bent over my knee, with your ass in the air, you’d be enjoying the hell out of this, no matter what I was doing to you.”

“Anyway, you should be glad it’s me doing this and not Honor,” Serena told her, cracking her knuckles. “She was kind of pissed that you ran off after Master when he told everyone to stay behind. She said that if anyone was going to run off after Kyle, it should have been her... or that you should have at least brought her along with you.”

Leila chuckled softly at that. “I’m kind of regretting that I didn’t bring her along right now. She could share in the punishment with me.” She sighed, then twitched, nearly forgetting. “Oh., um, sorry. Thank you, Sir,” she said, glancing over at Kyle again. “May I have another?”

Kyle considered. “Well, you did have a bit of a long pause there. We should probably start over again from the beginning...” Leila groaned, lowering her head, “BUT I think we can overlook it,” he said with a grin. “Serena, two more and we’re done.”

“Yes Sir,” she replied with a salute, before delivering two more quick swats, lighter than the previous one. “There, now,” she said, adding a light kiss to the younger blonde’s very red ass cheeks, getting a soft sigh from her, “that wasn’t so bad now, was it?”

Leila squirmed slightly, blushing a little. “It wasn’t... um, I mean... it didn’t kill me, or anything,” she admitted. Released from her ‘captivity’, she gave Serena a mock glare.“But just you wait, Rini. Someday it’ll be YOUR turn, and I’ll be the one with that hot little ass of yours in MY lap!”

Serena merely chuckled. “Sorry, sweetie. Not gonna happen. Unlike you, I’m a good girl who does as she’s told. Right Master?” she teased, fluttering her eyes at Kyle, who laughed.

“I’m not touching that one with a ten-foot pole,” he replied with a grin. “But at any rate, Leila, all is forgiven. I know why you followed me. And I was grateful for the help. Really. But, well, when I tell you to do something from now on, I want you to do it. There’s usually a good reason for it. Okay?”

Leila nodded softly, her earlier feistiness somewhat subdued. “I understand, Master. And I am really sorry for disobeying you. I just... I couldn’t just sit by and let you go knowing that... snake... was going to betray you—”

“I know, Lei,” he said gently, hugging her. “Believe me, I know. But I knew Vale was going to try to betray me from the get-go.” Leila blinked in surprise. “Hey, I’m not that naive. Yes, I had hoped she would change her mind and not go through with it, but I was prepared for the worst.” He sighed softly. “I did a little ‘prep work’ with Vale before we went in. All it would have taken was a single word to have Vale defending me from my would-be captors, or at worst, having her free me after I’d been locked up. Trust me, I did have a plan.”

“Oh... I... um... oh,” she muttered sheepishly, staring down at her boots. “Of course you did.” God, Leila... how dumb can you be? Of course, he had it figured out from the get-go! And all this time you thought you were helping... when all you REALLY did was screw up his plans. Before she could descend into further self-recriminations, however, she felt Kyle’s hand gently but firmly raising her chin until she was staring eye to eye with him. And when he kissed her, her eyes drooped to half-slits, all the worries and concerns for a moment ago vanishing in an instant of pure bliss.

“Hey, now, no getting depressed or upset with yourself,” he chided her once the kiss had broken. “I told you, I understand why you followed me. And I love you for it all the more.” He sighed softly, feeling her melt into him. “You made a mistake, a lapse in judgment because you were worried about me. And I’m not mad. But I need you to trust my judgment from now on. Okay?” Leila nodded. “Good girl. Now then... let’s go rejoin the others.”

Entering the main cavern once more, Kyle found the others sitting near the pool, talking. They glanced up as they approached, and Nora and Anadriel rose to meet him. “Hey, Everything okay?” he asked, concerned. Both girls glanced at one another and grinned.

“Everything is just fine now,” Dri replied easily. “And I hope everything is okay with you guys as well?”

Leila shrugged, grinning back. “Eh, we’re fine. No biggie. I was naughty, and Daddy gave me a spanking,” she said teasingly, causing Kyle to color slightly. “But I learned my lesson. So... what are you guys all talking about?”

“Well, the most important thing we were discussing is the tournament,” Honor explained. “The Obelisk Cup is in two days, right? And we know Marion intends to enter and fight his way up to the final battle against the Pantheon. He was pretty much counting on it being a clean sweep, between his relics and having Nora here for backup,” she said, gesturing to the young Healer. “But snatching Nora kind of put a damper on that. His relics still give him an unfair advantage, but without her Healing abilities making him untouchable, he’ll have a harder time of it.”

“So, we were thinking that we, er, that is, you should enter the tournament as well, Kyle,” Dri replied with a smirk. “As a team, that is. You, Honor, Leila and Serena would be a pretty good match for Marion’s group.” She sighed softly. “Of course, I’d love to fight at your side as well, but I’m already contractually obligated as a member of the Pantheon. And honestly... with his relics, I am not sure how well we’d fare against him if he made it to the finals.” She shuddered slightly. “I already fought him once with him wielding just ONE dragon relic, and it rendered my magic completely useless.” Nora squeezed her shoulder gently.

Kyle frowned, considering. He was, technically, taking part in the tournament already, competing in singles competition for the Monument Cup. He only needed to make a decent showing to satisfy his sponsors and was frankly expected to make the top ten without difficulty. Registering for the qualifying tournament, the Golden Rune Cup, WOULD be a good way to put the kibosh on Marion’s dreams of taking down the Pantheon, assuming he got the chance to face them early on in the competition. And he and the girls had fought more than their fair share of battles together by now, against a number of difficult boss monsters. They knew how to work together as a team.

“And the rest of you?” Kyle asked. “You all think this is a good idea?” They all nodded in agreement. “Then... hell, let’s do it! If nothing else, maybe having us show up on the roster at the last second will throw Marion for a loop. Plus, he’s already at a disadvantage now anyway,” he stated, glancing at Nora. “He’s lost his trump card. Without the Lady Nora at his side buffing him up, he’ll have to do everything himself.”

“Yes!” Nora agreed. “And with me on your side, healing and increasing your stats, you’ll be able to—”

“No, wait, hold on a second,” Kyle protested, cutting her off. “Nora, sweetie... I’m sorry. But you won’t be there.”

“What?”

“Nora, think about it. My Dragonspeak power is keeping you safe and loved, and shielding you from Marion’s effect only because you’re here with me. If you go to the tournament, being closer to him will increase his power over you as well. And forget helping us fight him—the strain of having both of us there at the same time would likely rip your mind apart!”

Nora pouted softly, lip trembling. “But... but Master... I want to help!”

Kyle sighed softly. “I know you do, sweetie. And you can, by helping us strategize the best way to take down Marion’s team. After all that time together, you know them all like the back of your hand. You can help by giving us insight into how to beat them. You just can’t... you know... be there.”

Nora frowned, but nodded, accepting her Master’s wisdom. And he’s right. If I were there, I’d just make things more complicated for him. I want to be useful to him... and the best way I can do that is to tell him everything I know about Mas... about Marion’s team.

“Okay, I’m on board,” she said resolutely. “So... with me gone, most likely Marion will have Igmus Faintheart taking my place as Support. So it’ll be Marion, Barena, Vale, and Igmus. Starting from the bottom, this is what I know about him...”

* * *

“So... how are things going on YOUR end?”

Amanda Faraday scowled at her erstwhile partner through the holographic matrix connection her to the Reality through her private PC. Unlike her usual calm and composed manner and her usual flawless poise, the CEO looked visibly harried and worn, her normally flawless hair lank and frizzy, with strands going in every direction. In short, she looked like hell.

“About as well as things appear to be going in YOUR neck of the woods,” she snapped, crossing her arms over her chest. “We both seem to be experiencing severe setbacks on the very eve of our Great Day. And I seriously doubt that it’s a coincidence. Some unknown person or entity is trying to sabotage our efforts and is doing so in the worst possible way.” She scowled. “And whoever it is, they seem to know far more about what’s going on that any normal person should.”

“So what are you saying?” Marion asked, frowning. “That it’s some kind of leak? Or that one of us has a traitor in our ranks? That’s impossible! Nearly every people in my Guild is either too cowed by me to even THINK of disloyalty, or already under my control through my use of Dragonspeak.”

“Really? Hmph, I wonder.”

“And what about on YOUR side?” Marion challenged. “You just said your own Board of Directors tried to have you removed from the company! You don’t think any of them might be behind our recent troubles?”

Amanda shook her head. “Not in the way you’re suggesting. The Board turning on me was more of a symptom of the problem, instead of the cause. All of them are banking on the project succeeding as much as we are—sabotaging and destroying the Modulator would not only hurt them but likely bankrupt the lot of them. They have even more invested in this than I do.” She sighed heavily. “No. They’re a bunch of greedy capitalizing bastards, like sharks circling in the waters ready to strike at the first drop of blood in the water. They sought to take advantage of the situation, yes... but none of them have a reason to go through the trouble of setting this up.”

Marion sighed. “So... where does that leave us then? Is this project completely dead in the water?”

“Not yet. Luckily for me, Dr. Edwards, the slimy little snake, was meticulous about backing up everything. Not only did he regularly back up his files electronically, the old fart actually created written copies of the frequencies!” She shook her head at that. “A bit eccentric, using actual paper copies in this day and age, but it turned out to be a smart move. Every trace of electronic data was destroyed in the blast, but that paper file folder contains everything we’ve collected up to now.”

“That’s all well and good,” Marion grunted, “but what about the device? Your machine was destroyed. What good does having the mind control frequencies do you without some way to implement them?”

“Ah, that’s the beauty of it,” Amanda replied with an evil grin. “That room-sized device destroyed was the first of two prototype devices I had created. The second one was for a smaller, more compact portable model, one that could be transported with me as the need arose. That device is stored in a secret vault that only I have access to... and has been kept officially off the books.” She laughed wickedly. “My dad was a lot of things, to a lot of people. He did a lot of shifty shit in his life... but he always made it a point to have a backup plan in place in case things went south. And in this case, his advice paid off.”

“Hmm. It seems your old man and I share the same view on being prepared, then. Even with the loss of my Healer, I am still set to bring my plan to fruition. I have my people spread out all over Axaellel, ready to go into action as soon as the last relic is located. Better yet, I am confident that the relics I already carry will allow me to sweep the Tournament happening the day after tomorrow. I’ll finally be able to hand my brother the crippling humiliating defeat he deserves, and the entire world will be there to see it happen!”

“Yes, yes, your brother,” Amanda replied dismissively, barely containing the urge to roll her eyes. It was stupid and short-sighted in her eyes, wasting such resources all for something as petty as revenge. Still, it made Marion an effective and useful pawn... as well as a predictable one. “But don’t forget your main objective here. Even if you obtain the fourth frequency, we still need the other three!”

“Ah, but that’s the best part!” Marion chuckled evilly. “We now know without a doubt that Kyle Shadowchaser has the other three relics. Tracking him down has been a problem since he keeps randomly disappearing, going completely off the radar. But in two days, we’ll know EXACTLY where he’ll be. He’s taking part in the Tournament, after all.” Amanda blinked at that, groaning inwardly for having missed the obvious. “All I need to do is force a confrontation, put him in a position where he will be forced to use his own dragon relics, while you and your Admins record the frequencies. Then once I defeat him, and kill him in combat, his character will die, he’ll be sent back to level one, and all his belongings, in particular, his dragon relics, will belong to me!”

Amanda nodded. As much as she hated to admit it, Marion’s idea was well thought out. Inspired even. With Kyle at the Tournament, in public view, away from his hidey-hole, they would be able to monitor and record everything his character did or said. if Marion could indeed get him to use his Dragonspeak powers, they’d finally get the last piece of the puzzle they needed.

“And are you sure you can provoke him into a fight to the death with you?” Amanda asked, curious. “The man is smart. He’s managed to avoid us all this time and has been one step ahead of us. Surely he has to know we’ll be scanning him the entire time.”

“True, but the man is stubbornly honor-bound,” Marion replied with distaste. “All it takes is the right... motivation... to get him to commit. And trust me... steps have already been taken to give him just the ‘push’ he needs.”

* * *

Kyle glanced up from his musings as a small shadow drifted across his view. “Nora? Hey. What is it? Something wrong?”

The young blonde girl shifted slightly in place, nervously. “Ah, um... no. Not really.” She glanced to the side, her cheeks nearly fire red. “I, um... was just wondering, Master... if there was anything you needed? Anything I could do for you? Everyone else has gone, but you’re still here working...”

“Yeah. I’m still working on our strategy for the Tournament,” he admitted. “I’ve got the basic idea worked out—Rini is a genius at that kind of thing—but I’m just working through some minor details, trying to think of any contingencies in case something unexpected happens.” He shrugged. “You know the old saying. ‘No good plan escapes the first encounter’. I’m just trying to cover all my bases.”

“Oh,” Nora said in a small voice nodding. “Well... I don’t want to be a bother. I’ll just let you work.” Kyle blinked and she turned around and walked back out of the cavern. He frowned slightly, wondering what that was all about, only to grin slightly as a pair of voices could barely be made out talking just outside.

“...what are you doing? Why did you come back out?”

“...he’s busy. I don’t want to bother him...”

“...believe me, he won’t mind. He’ll WANT the kind of interruption you had in mind...”

“...not sure about this, Tae-chan, I mean... I’ve never done this before...”

“...trust me, it will be fine. Master is so gentle and understanding... there’s no one better for having your first time...”

Kyle blinked again. Ah. So THAT’S what this was all about, he mused. But... first time? Huh. Well, of course, she’s a virgin. The girl is the epitome of sweet and innocent. Still, I’d have thought by now Marion would have taken her, if for no other reason than to ‘mark his territory’. His musings broke abruptly when Nora returned, dragged back into the room by her cousin.

“Kyle, Nora has something she wants to tell you,” Anadriel began, to Nora’s consternation. But Kyle held up a hand.

“Let me guess. She wants her first time to be with me, but she’s too nervous and scared to just come right out and ask me.” Both girls blinked in surprise. “I’m a werewolf,” Kyle reminded them with a smirk. “Enhanced senses, including enhanced hearing.”

“Ohhhh god,” Nora moaned, her face somehow going even MORE red than before. If it were possible to die of embarrassment, she would have keeled over on the spot, her form replaced with a skull icon. Kyle couldn’t help but find it sweet. Still, he wanted to be mindful of the girl’s feelings. She glanced up as Kyle approached, her expression equal parts fear and hope. Without a word, he lifted her chin, then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

When it broke a moment later, Nora was breathless, a bit dazed, and smiling like a lunatic. “Nora,” Kyle said gently, “you’re my girl. My slave. And I love you, just as I love all of my girls. I don’t want you to feel that you HAVE to have sex with me... that it’s some right of passage, or duty, or something. I am just as happy being able to hold and kiss you as I am being together sexually. And I don’t want to push you into something you’re not ready for—”

“Oh! But I am ready!” Nora said, excitedly, biting her lip. “And I do want this! Please, Master! I... I’m just...” she said, breaking off, her voice going soft and unsure, afraid. “I just don’t... know what to do. I... I’m afraid I won’t be... very good...”

Dri sighed softly, hugging her cousin from behind. “Nora, dear one, it’s like I told you before. It doesn’t matter to Kyle. His enjoyment is your enjoyment. He is not going to throw you out of his bed just because you’re not ‘good enough’ for him. And trust me,” she said, her eyes glazing over slightly, “once you begin, once he touches you, caresses you... when he takes you fully, you won’t be able to hold back either. You’ll surrender everything within you to your Master. It will be impossible not to.”

Kyle glanced over at Anadriel. The elven mage was panting slightly, eyes wide and glazed, excited and obviously aroused. She’d been speaking from personal experience, and it seemed the mere memory of their first time together had gotten her hot and bothered. An idea formed in Kyle’s mind, causing him to grin wickedly. And really, why not? It’s not as if they’re actually sisters or anything. Why not actually use my position as Harem Master for a change?

“Nora,” he said aloud, causing both girls to face him. “I accept. I will take you tonight.” The young healer flashed a brilliant smile, only to falter as Kyle held up a hand once more. “But... you don’t seem quite ready just yet. And, by your own admission, this is your first time. I want to make sure you’re ready... and let you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into.” He glanced over at Anadriel. “So for now, you’re going to sit there in the corner and watch as I demonstrate with my lovely assistant here.”

“Wait. What?” Dri asked in surprise. “You mean me?”

Kyle nodded. “I don’t see anyone else in the room. Now... both of you, strip. Now!” Gasping, both slaves obeyed immediately, sliding out of their clothes before the

command even fully registered. Taking them both by the hand, he led them over to the thick warm sleeping furs, setting Nora up just a few feet away, making sure she had a front-row seat. “Now, Nora, be sure and watch carefully,” he said with a grin. “Oh, and I want you to feel no modesty or embarrassment while we’re here. I want you to give in completely to lust and your love for us. And if you feel like touching yourself,” he added with a smirk, as he began undressing, “by all means, do so. I love to see a girl enjoying herself.”

Nora merely nodded silently, her mind awhirl. Her Master was going to take her! She bit her lip at the sight of his erect manhood, before glancing down at her feet. She would finally know what it was like to be a real woman. But... her cousin was going to be here as well? It was strange enough seeing Tae-chan naked, and having her see HER naked as well. But... to see her having actual sex? With their shared Master? She didn’t know what to think, or what to feel. She knew that she SHOULD have felt a least a little bit of jealousy, or something... but as Honor and the others had explained, Master had removed their ability to feel jealous of one another.

Plus... he just told me that he loves us all equally, she thought dimly as she watched Dri being laid down flat against the furs, her legs spreading in an open invitation. As strange as this is... I think I... WANT to watch... to see Master take her... f-fuck her...and make her c-cum... She couldn’t tell how much of that was master’s command not to feel modest or embarrassed, and how much of it was just her own lust and curiosity... but in the end, it didn’t matter. She sat there and watched, eagerly waiting to see what they would do.

“You okay, Dri?” he asked her softly, taking a moment to caress and stroke the Elven slave’s breasts, teasing her already hard nubs into diamond-hard spikes. She gasped then groaned, whimpering, her legs twitching slightly.

“Y-yeah,” she managed, shuddering as he captured a nub deftly between his teeth, licking it, “Ooohhhh fffuuucckk... mmm... I just... didn’t expect this,” she admitted, panting. “I wanted you to... take... Ko-chan... show herrrrr ohhhhh fuck Master... sooo good,” she broke off as Kyle’s hand slid between her thighs, testing her wetness, “show heerrr... what it is to serve you... completely... this way...”

‘Ko-chan‘ hmm? I’ll have to remember to ask about my newest girl’s true name later... after this.

“And we are, Dri,” Kyle replied with a chuckle, “we’re showing her exactly that right now. But tell me, are you a little embarrassed at having your cousin watch us like this?”

“Ohhhh... Master.. you have no idea!” she groaned, her entire face and chest red, but whether from embarrassment or from being sexually flushed, it was impossible to tell. “But... in a good way. It makes it... nhhhhggh... exciting... like being caught doing something naughty... I want to hide and c-cover myself... but I also don’t want to stop...”

“Hmmm... sounds like someone has a little bit of an exhibitionist streak in them,” Kyle mused aloud. “But as much as I’d like to explore that with you in depth, this really IS about your cousin after all,” he said, glancing over at Nora, who continued to watch, wide-eyed. “So I think we should move things along a bit more,” he said, sliding down her prone body, past her breasts, and her pussy, all the way down to her feet. Dri’s eyes opened wide in surprise, as she felt her Master begin kissing and nibbling on her long slender toes.

“Hey, Nora,” he said idly between licks, “did you know that SLURP! your cousin here SLURP is amazingly sensitive SLURP on her cute little SLURP toes? And that just playing with them SLURP teasing them SLURP tickling them SLURP and especially sucking on them,” he added before licking her practically wiggling little toes into his mouth, making her squeal then groan, then cry out loudly—“makes her cum like crazy?”

Nora groaned softly, breath catching in her throat, her own bare toes clenching tightly, She and Takae had played the usual tickle games growing up, and her own tiny bare feet were even more sensitive than her cousin’s! The idea of Kyle’s mouth and tongue on her own sensitive tiny toes sent a frisson of heat directly between her legs, and her hand moved there of its own accord, teasing her significant wetness. Oh gaawdd... what’s happening to me? When did I get this wet? I feel so hot... so loose and yet so tight... like a spring needing to be sprung!

Panting, giggling softly, eyes closed, Anadriel was just coming down from her sudden orgasm when she noticed the same persistent and inescapable hot wet mouth panting softly at her womanhood. Her eyes shot open as Kyle’s tongue delved deep within, finding her most tender spots, sending her back once again to the realm of bliss, pushing her closer and closer to the edge with every lick.

“Oh, and Nora,” Kyle asked, almost conversationally, “did you know that your cousin is particularly sensitive just after she’s cum,” he said, again, somehow managing a running commentary between licks without breaking stride, even as he had to hold tightly on the blonde elven girl’s wildly bucking thighs to keep them still. “It usually takes her a bit longer to cum a second time... which you’d think the opposite would be true, with the increased sensitivity. But our sweet Takae is a rather demanding girl... it always takes a bit of effort to send her off!”

Hearing her name spoken from her Master’s lips was just the trigger she needed to push her over the edge, and Dri let out another loud cry, clamping her legs tightly around Kyle’s head as she orgasmed once more. Across the room, Nora let out a cry of her own, a small pleasure spasm running through her in sympathy as her hand pumped ceaselessly in her own wet dripping pussy. She wasn’t jealous of her cousin, not in the slightest... but how she wished she could trade places with her right now! She could barely wait for her turn!

For his part, Kyle was enjoying himself immensely. Dri was a wonderfully expressive lover, and having her young impressionable cousin as an audience was definitely pushing all of her buttons. The idea of breaking in such a sweet innocent girl was starting to turn HIM on as well... knowing that he would be her first, that he would be the measuring stick for all other future lovers... his eyes flashed red as his wolf side made its presence felt, and it took a supreme effort to suppress the urge to take her right then and there!

Luckily, Anadriel was just the distraction he needed to take a bit of the edge off. “Ohhh gaawdd... please, Master, fuck me!” she cried out as he finally broke contact. “Fuck me now!” Letting out a soft growl, Kyle did so, lifting her legs to his shoulders, sliding into her seamlessly. Dri’s eyes nearly bulged as he rammed himself home, giving her the brutal deep hard fucking they both craved. Dri’s hands went to her breasts, mauling and squeezing them in abandon as the sensations overwhelmed her. She was being fucked by her love! She was being fucked by her Master! The thought alone had her instantly back at the edge. And then, head lolling to the side, her eyes connected with her cousin’s, watching raptly, a dazed, hungry expression on her young innocent face, her hand a virtual blur within her wet delicate virgin pussy—

And Anadriel just lost it.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!! Maaasterrr!! Yeeessss! God fucking YESSS!!” Dri screamed, arching her back, wrapping her arms around Kyle’s waist in a death grip. Pleasure spiked within her brain, bright sparkling fireworks of bliss that left her dazed, exhausted, and completely sated.

Sliding the barely conscious elf back down gently to the furs, Kyle glanced over at the sexy young blonde. Nora’s eyes were half-lidded, one hand lightly teasing a small but perky breast, the other with three fingers working deep between her legs, the thumb vigorously stroking her clitty. When Kyle’s hand pulled hers free, she shuddered, a whine escaping her lips as she resisted briefly before realizing what was happening. Kyle kissed her, and she swooned, pressing her small pale body against his, grinding against him, begging wordlessly for him to put her out of her misery.

“I’ll try to be as gentle as I can,” Kyle growled, his hair starting to spike up, but Nora shook her head.

“No, please, Master,” she panted, kissing him again, hungrily, hands reaching down boldly to caress and stroke his hardness. “I want it... need it... just like you did for Dri. Just take me... however you want... in any way you want!” She let out a shaky breath, giving him a look or pure wanton desire. “Master, take your slave. Take her! Fuck her!”

With a growl, Kyle did so. He’d wanted to be gentle, to try and spare her the pain of first penetration, then he remembered—Oh, right. Simulation. It’s not really her REAL body I’m fucking!—and surged forward, spearing her deeply. Nora let out a loud howl, sounding very much like an animal, hands clenching him tightly, fingernails digging in hard enough to draw blood.

Which only excited the wolf within him. Growling, Kyle began fucking her in earnest, bouncing the young healer up and down on his cock, bucking her like a cowgirl riding a bronco. Like her cousin before her, Nora crossed her ankles at his waist and held on for dear life, crying out a stream of nonstop gibberish as she came, and came and came, a seemingly unending explosion of pleasure erupting deep within her core.

“Mmmm, yes...” Dri’s voice cooed softly from behind Kyle, as she came up behind him, leaning into him. “Fuck her, Master. Fuck my sweet innocent little cousin.” She sighed softly, teasing herself idly with a hand as she watched, not trying to bring herself off, just keeping herself aroused. “Claim her, fuck her into submission... make her yours! Make her your obedient slave, your puppet, your slut, your fucktoy...” she moaned softly. “Just like Leila. Just like Honor. Just like ME!” She ran a fingertip lightly along the sole of one of Nora’s tiny feet, smirking as she squealed even louder, cumming again.

“And Ko-chan,” she murmured, moving around to her cousin, lifting her face gently to her own, kissing her passionately. “My darling Ko-chan... let go. Give Master everything... every part of you. Surrender yourself to him. Hold nothing back. Show him how deeply he owns us—owns YOU—heart, body, mind, and soul! Cum for our Master, Ko-chan! Cum for him! CUM FOR HIM!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!” the young Japanese girl screamed, cumming one final time, tensing up, letting go completely. It was true. He was her Master. Her Owner. She belonged to him... not because of magic or a curse, or mind control. He had taken her completely... and she gave it to him willingly. Eagerly. And not ‘Nora’, a character, a persona she played in The Reality. She, Kokoro Ogasawara. She was his slave as well... a fact that was seared deeply into the very core of her being.

Kyle, sated for the moment, collapsed, mindful of the girls, rolling gently to the side, panting heavily. Reaching out, he caressed both cousins gently, chuckling weakly as Dri pulled him closer to Nora until all three were snuggled together. “Okay... that was... wow,” he managed, as the elven guildmaster laughed gleefully. “We definitely need to do that again. But... not too often. I don’t think my heart could withstand it.”

“Aww, what’s wrong, Billy?” an annoyingly familiar voice teased from the opening of the cavern, “tired out already? You youngsters these days... no staying power.”

“And here he is, ladies,” Kyle replied sourly, sitting up, “J.D., the undisputed master of rotten timing.” He sighed, glancing down at Nora, who was still completely out of it. “I trust you have a reason for showing up beside ruining the mood?”

“I do, indeed,” J.D. replied solemnly, all trace of levity gone. “I finally found it. Took some doing, mind, searching around while dodging the increasingly persistent Admins, but I managed to locate it. The last Dragon relic... I know where it is.”