The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by J. Darksong & asianpersuasion

Finale

“It has come to this folks!”

Steve Banks play by play was all the world could hear now. Billions of eyes and ears, at home, in sports bars, in stadiums, on their computers, on their phones, all ears were on Steve Banks, all eyes were on Kyle and Marion.

“What an amazing turn of events! Returning from who knows where, the presumed champion of the Pantheon is immediately challenged to a duel by the fan-favorite underdog, Kyle Shadowchaser! Surely they can’t let this happen, Erin! The game’s already been decided!”

“That’s not true Steve! Thank god, it is not true! Kyle was never officially eliminated from the Obelisk Cup, which means he has the right to challenge Marion! Besides, this is what The Reality is all about! The ultimate source of entertainment! They can’t shut this off can they?!”

“I can’t imagine why they would Erin! I can’t imagine it!”

Kyle and Marion set the terms of the duel, as Steve Banks relayed to the audience the conditions. It was unprecedented for people to duel like this in the Cup, but convention had been thrown out the window with this fight. It was a duel to the death, no respawning this time, no boundaries, no time limit, no one else could be involved. It was just them.

“It’s a winner take all, knock down drag out fight ladies and gentleman! The fight card of the century is before us! A duel to the death!”

“Oh Kyle! Don’t do this to me! As the head president of the Chaser fan club, we cannot let this be! You can’t even risk dying!”

“But Erin, Erin! What if he wins!?”

“Then we’ll swear fealty to his fandom forever!”

* * *

“They’ll do more than swear fealty to you if you win Shadowchaser.” Marion snarled.

Kyle shook his head. “I’m not you, Marion. I’m not going to forcefully subjugate innocent people to my will.”

An idiot like you doesn’t understand the true meaning of power. Marion thought to himself.

This was it. The time where he could defeat Kyle Shadowchaser once and for all. He had been defeated once, but, Marion surmised, that had been nothing more than a desperate ruse. He wasn’t about to be fooled again.

“Well, where’s the fun in that Shadowchaser!? People like us are designed to be here. To rule over the peons of the Earth, to have them underneath our foot squirming. Reeling. Writhing. Cumming.”

“Can you be more cliché?”

Cliché!? ME!? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

His feathers ruffled, Marion forced himself to remain calm. He could sense his prize in front of him. Shadowchaser had the other relics in his possession, he couldn’t control men yet, he couldn’t control him, he just needed to play the long game. The relics were his destiny, all in due time.

“I am what I am boy. You are what you are. We’re the gods of this universe. But there’s only room for one.”

“Just shut up and fight me.”

“Happy to OBLIGE!”

Marion swung his giant hammer, smacking Kyle across the arena. The hulking man allowed himself the briefest moment of satisfaction as a pained grimace crossed Shadowchaser’s face, but with a quick flip in mid-air, Kyle had righted himself.

“Nice hit.Vis Nar!

Alright, focus. Vis Nar, remember what you learned… he’s not muffled…he’s…AGH!

A sharp pain ran through his head as a boomerang struck Marion across his face. To his surprise, Kyle hadn’t even moved. Marion cried out in shock as his health bar dropped far more than it should have.

A hit from a flimsy boomerang like that shouldn’t even dent my HP bar!

“What is this?”

“Auto-crits. It’s the final relic.”

Marion nodded in understanding and shrugged,

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll still squash you like a bug!”

It’ll still take 1000 hits like that to get me to go down.

Marion moved forward, as Kyle caught the boomerang in it’s returning arc. Feinting a right overhead swing, but mustering all of his strength to change his blow at the last second, Marion turned his vertical strike to a horizontal one, catching Kyle off guard and sending him flying once again. The in-game crowd cheered and cried out as millions of eyes and screens watched from afar.

Kyle shook his head. “You don’t get it do you?”

Kyle threw the boomerang once again. Marion rushed towards him, but Kyle quickly danced out of the way. As the boomerang returned, it smacked Marion across the back of his head and returned cleanly into Kyle’s outstretched hand.

“Get it now?” Kyle mocked Marion. Despite the two hits from a weak weapon, Marion’s health was already noticeably lower.

Impossible! The hits shouldn’t be doing that much—

Slamming the ground with a powerful shockwave, Marion waited for the apt moment where Kyle leaped to dodge the shockwave, leaving him vulnerable. With a roar, Marion threw his giant hammer, slamming into the dark-haired hero with a powerful THUD. Marion quickly moved to pick up his hammer as Kyle righted himself. Marion’s grin faltered, however, when Kyle rose, his health in the critical red. He should’ve been on the ropes, he should’ve been desperate. He should’ve been flustered. Instead, Kyle Shadowchaser, was smiling.

* * *

“DID YOU GET IT SMITHERS!?”

Amanda Faraday cried aloud, “DID YOU GET IT!?”

She had seized the young attendant by the collar. Nervously smiling, the young Smithers nodded vigorously.

Immediately, Amanda threw him to the side and let out a whoop of exclamation. “Raises for you all! Raises for you all! Now Smithers, give me the frequency and lets put it to the test!”

The techs moved rapidly in place as they worked to begin the broadcast of the completed frequency. 85% of the world was tuned into the fight right now, 85% of the world was ripe to be enslaved. Amanda smiled.

“Smithers,” She leaned right by Smithers’ ear, her lips pressed up against his ear, “Would you mind testing the frequency on Courtney over there?”

Smithers nervously pulled at the nape of his collar, “Can I ma’am?”

“Can you? WHY NOT!? The world is ours Smithers! Or more accurately—the world is mine.”

Smithers nodded slowly, “Do it.” Amanda whispered in his ear.

Smithers typed a few commands and immediately the frequency began feeding into the Amanda Faraday’s young assistant, Courtney’s, headphones. Immediately Courtney swayed, her jaw slack, drool dribbling from her mouth.

“And now on Rahul over there.”

The broadcast head met a similar fate as Courtney.

“Again! Again Smithers! Again!”

More key commands, more mindless slaves. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Smithers, all of these slaves are yours! After! After! Set the frequency to launch just after the fight is over. Rahul! Come over here! I need a footrest! And Courtney! Get me Shadowchaser’s sponsor on the phone! Ethan whats-his-name. And afterwards give Smithers here his just deserts for conquering the world with me, use a lot of tongue.”

Courtney scurried off to follow her mistresses orders as Amanda propped her feet up on Rahul’s back. She popped a bottle of champagne, not minding the foam that dribbled onto Rahul’s head. She allowed herself the mental image of not Rahul’s head, but Kyle’s mindlessly allowing the champagne to dribble on his head.

After all, Rahul can only be a footrest for so long.

* * *

Aurelie sat with the rest of Kyle’s party as they watched the battle take place. Stein had joined them, his surrender allowing him to stay alive and not go on respawn. Everyone watched with rapt attention.

“Monsieur Stein, pardon a question?” Aurelie asked.

“Of course Aurelie, how can I be of assistance?” Stein replied.

“What is with ‘is—boomerang tactic? What is Kyle’s plan so to speak? Is ‘e not losing?”

Stein frowned, “To be honest, I’m unsure. I have theories. But nothing concrete yet.”

“I have an idea.” Serana chimed in, biting her claws, “I think I know what that boomerang is.”

“Oh? Enlighten us Serena, s’il vous plaît.” Aurelie replied.

“Well Kyle gave me his full inventory weaponry inventory when he attended the Lynx Guild Party awhile back.”

“Oh! Right!” Honor exclaimed, “He did have a boomerang! It was—”

* * *

“Fucking hell!”

A huge hacking cough pierced the silence of the cave as Jeffery Danzig tried to rise from his bed. His effort was ultimately in vain, his whole body hurt, but especially his stomach. He felt weak.

“Gods damn my weakness. I feel like Goku after the Captain Ginyu body swap!”

“Uncle, stop, don’t move so quickly.” James Windsaber ran to his uncle’s side, giving him another healing crystal to ease the pain. As the pain subsided, a smile crept across JD’s lips.

“I can feel it.” the old program wheezed, “He has them. Kyle has the last relic.”

Jeffrey smiled, as he leaned back in the bed furs that James had laid out for him, “He must be fighting Marion now.”

A sense of peace washed over him. James rapidly typed in commands to move the live feed of the fight between Marion and Kyle into JD’s vision. The two watched intently.

“Look! Ah shit! Ah shit!”

They watched onscreen as Kyle said something aloud, JD rose quickly, faltering, but braced himself against the wall.

“James, we have to get to them.”

“Uncle?”

“We have to move to them!”

“You’re in no condition to—”

JD shook his head, “James no, we have to get to them. The world is at stake here.”

“Fine I will go then ” James stood up materialising his own robes, ‘ You tell me what to do.”

JD sighed “ Fine then , I will tell you everything , starting with Kyle’s strategy, with his boomerang, it’s a compounding damage item. The damage, initially is—”

* * *

“—relatively insignificant,” Kyle explained, “But as you can see, the boomerang hits 1% harder every time it hits the same opponent but lands 5% less often for a minimum hit percentage of 1%. Now, unfortunately, it only does 1 damage but with my normal attack power that comes out to about 2 damage or so.”

Kyle dodged another of Marion’s strikes as the boomerang returned and hit Marion once again, for a huge chunk of damage with a loud THWACK. “Here’s the deal, my werewolf ability, ‘Shadow Claw’ is unblockable. And as you know—”

THWACK

“Unblockable damage in this game gets an extra 50% damage”

Marion’s hammer came crashing down again with a huge THUD only grabbing air.

“But of course that wouldn’t matter—”

THWACK

“Unless you critical as well. A 100% damage increase.”

THUD

THWACK

“So 4 damage becomes 8, which becomes 20.”

Kyle nimbly ducked a horizontal strike from Marion with a big WHIFF

“Which wouldn’t be that big of a deal—”

THWACK

“cuz you have around 60,000 health. But here’s the thing—”

WHIFF

“With this last relic, my attack power is increased by oh, 500%.”

“Quit speaking numbers boy and face me like a man!” Marion howled with rage as he slammed his hammer into the ground releasing a powerful shockwave.

Kyle nimbly hopped over Marion’s shockwave and caught the returning boomerang after it THWACKed Marion across the head again, preventing Marion from throwing his hammer as before. Marion’s health bar suddenly jumped from barely touched to suddenly half gone and deeply in the orange. Marion screamed with pain, the damage bringing him to his knees.

“But here’s the kicker Marion. With the relic I got because I misled you, my accuracy is to the max. That means I miss 5% of the time in an absolute worst case scenario. But here’s the thing, those words I said, that you were trying to figure out? They mean “True Strike”. It’s an insignificant Dragonspeak incantation that lets you re-roll that 5% chance, if it occurs, for one minute which I just got access to because of the last relic. So guess what buddy boy. I can’t miss. Which means I hit, every time…301% harder and so if my math is right, I just hit you for about 20,000 damage, which means my next hit is going to be 301% greater than that—”

Marion’s eyes grew wide as the realization sunk in, Kyle readied the boomerang, “And by the way, you can’t even get me past the critical and defeat me since your stun charms on your hammer wore off. All that to say, you didn’t stand a chance. Nighty night.”

THWACK

“THAT WAS A WHOPPING 66,000 DAMAGE STEVE!”

“SIXTY-SIX THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX TO BE EXACT ERIN! OH MY GOD WHAT A CUP!!”

* * *

As the girls ran over to hug him, Kyle quickly gathered all of the relics and moved to embrace them.

“Oh Master! Thank god you’re alright!” Nora cried, embracing him.

Kyle smile was cut short as the girls rushed over to him. Everyone was there, Anadriel, Nora, Serana, Honor, Leila, Aurelie, even Vale, and Barena were there as well, now freshly his slaves. The girls peppered him with affection and kisses, although Vale and Barena kept a respectful distance.

“You ‘ave zaved us all Monsiuer ‘Adowchaser!” Aurelie declared.

Kyle stopped them all however, as out of the corner of his eye Stein, who had run over to congratulate him as well, held a stern look on his face. Quickly, Stein cast a spell of silence around the whole group, preventing outside noise from hitting their eardrums for a short minute.

“What’s wrong?” Kyle asked,

“We have a short time before the frequency is broadcast all across Axaellel by Reality Corp.”

The group looked at Stein stunned, but Kyle was the first to speak, “Shit. Shit! Shit!!”

Realization had dawned on him, Kyle had used the frequencies in public, all out in the open, Amanda Faraday had grabbed the frequencies right from his very mouth. With a quick hand on his shoulder, Stein looked at Kyle once again,

“There is no time for regrets Kyle. You fought admirably against incredibly difficult circumstances.”

“Girls. Log out…now.”

“But Master!” Leila cried.

The girls all looked at him in shock, immediately about to protest but Kyle looked at them, his expression pained.

“Please.” He pleaded with them, “Log out. I think I’m the only one who will be immune. We discussed this. Don’t make me order you.”

The girls looked at each other quickly, and then one by one gave him a quick hug and kiss.

“I love you Master.” Serana cooed.

“Come back to us Master.” Nora’s eyes were holding back tears.

“We believe in you Master.” Leila gave him a smile as she left.

“You are a brave man, Monsieur ‘Adowchaser. Je croise les doigts.” Aurelie waved to him goodbye.

“If you don’t come back Master, I’ll kill you.” Honor said as she looked him in the eye.

“I trust you.” Anadriel gave him a deep kiss, and parted ways with him.

Vale and Barena bowed to him respectfully, still keeping their distance, but Kyle shook his head.

“You’re one of mine now.” He said walking up to the two of them.

“Vale, you are mine now.” and he kissed the dark elf deeply.

“Barena, you are mine now.” He repeated the action with the wild girl with an equal passion.

He looked at them both in the eye, “You were brought into the fold through crazy circumstances, but it doesn’t matter. When you’re in you’re in. In that way, I love you both and I will, come back to you.”

Vale and Barena looked at each other and then him, and kissed him on the cheek once again.

“Well I’ll be damned.” Barena exclaimed, “No wonder these bitches love you.”

She looked at everyone else with a big grin. Vale grinned wickedly as well, “Come on girls, let’s leave Master’s handsome-ass alone. He’s got a world to save.”

And one by one the girls logged out. Kyle let out a long sigh.

“I’m sorry friend, but this is our only chance.” Stein consoled him.

Kyle nodded, “I know. They’re going to figure out very soon that I’m immune. There’s no way they’re going to let me get away with that.”

“They’ll come for you directly, in the real world.” Stein agreed, “You’d best be prepared.”

“How long do I have?”

“Hard to say, probably—”

“15 minutes.”

A familiar voice appeared behind them and the two men turned to see James Windsaber, coming towards them. He looked pretty beaten up himself , limping on his right side, but his steps were resolute.

“You have 15 minutes before Reality Corp gets to you in the real world. 15 minutes tops. They’re no doubt contacting your sponsor right now, hitting him with the frequency and tracking you down.”

Kyle closed his eyes, James’s words sending his brain into overdrive.

“No time to escape to anything real then.”

James shook his head, “You could start driving, but you wouldn’t be able to hide from The Reality even if you wanted to try.”

“What do we do?” Kyle asked, “Stein?”

“I’m thinking. There are not many options I’m afraid.”

“All the ones I’m thinking of end with me dead or mindless.” Kyle grimaced.

“I have one.” James said “ or should I say uncle Jeff had one ”Take this. It’s the last bit of work he did on Amanda.”

James handed him a small disk ,which immediately dissipated in his hands sending the information directly to his mind via his helmet .

“What is this?”

“Uncle snuck into Amanda’s computer. And lets just say he introduced little miss CEO to the spiral.Uncle also says they’re going to transport you without you knowing. They’re going to keep your helmet on.”

Kyle nodded, understanding riding on his face.

“Will you be alright?” Kyle asked the men standing before him.

“I’ve already had my beloved logged out and in a safe house. We’ll be protected for the time being.” Stein replied.

“And we’ve got something else to do, me and uncle. Don’t worry, we’re going somewhere where no-one else will find us.”

Kyle bowed to the two of them, and they returned the gesture.

“See you on the other side.”

* * *

The air hummed around him, the wind ruffled around the exterior of the plane he rode in as he lay in bed. He was on a luxury plane and he had been able to observe his surroundings through the darkened lens of his helmet. They had placed him in the master bedroom cabin of the plane and laid him on the bed. He hadn’t moved, forced himself to not move, meditating, sleeping, playing the Reality to pass the time, all trying to appear as if he hadn’t left the game, as if he was unaware that he was being taken to Reality Corp HQ. He had downloaded the sequence that JD had given him, learned what it did as best as he could. He would have one shot at this.

As he took a deep breath, a young woman walked into the room and their eyes locked. She paused for a moment, but Kyle acted quickly, whispering “vilzriquath. The girl froze in place as Kyle rushed off the bed, closing the room door behind her as quickly and quietly as he could.

Anyui ve ihadoalvi” Kyle growled, “Whisper, what is your name?”

“Courtney Zeeger.” The girl looked at him blankly, she was already in a mindless trance.

“Why are you here?”

“I was checking in on you.”

Kyle looked at her firmly, “And who are you in Reality Corp?”

“I’m Ms. Faraday’s executive assistant. I was sent out to oversee your capture and retrieval.”

“Will anyone else be coming soon?”

Courtney shook her head rapidly, “They’ll be expecting me back in 5 minutes however.”

“Are all the guards under Dragonspeak control?”

“The frequency, yes.”

“Good. Alright, Courtney, I have a task for you then, you’ll be a good girl for me won’t you?”

* * *

“Ah Kyle! Have a nice nap?”

Kyle’s vision cleared as he was tied to a chair, armed guards at flanking his side. In front of him in a sharp business suit, seated on a luxurious throne of a chair was Amanda Faraday, her milk chocolate hair let loose and flowing to her shoulders as her heeled feet were propped up on some poor simpletons back as he lay on all fours.

“Amanda, nice to finally meet you in person.” Kyle said with a smile, “I’d shake your hand but…”

He flexed his hands as he lightly pulled against the restraints binding him, he shrugged, “You’ve got me all tied up.”

“I do generally like my men that way.” She said with a seductive smile, rising from her perch, “Shoo Rahul.”

As she stood, Rahul bowed his head quickly and mindlessly, moving quickly out of Amanda’s way as she approached Kyle, she leaned over, giving him a generous look at her chest,

“You’re a naughty one Mr. Shadowchaser. You’ve been evading me for months now. And your head is too stubborn for my little frequencies.” She smiled at him generously, her lips puckered.

“Unfortunate isn’t it.” Kyle replied, keeping his calm, in spite of the situation, or perhaps because of it, Amanda’s charms did have an effect on him, if only in the slightest. He had more important goals in mind, but Amanda was quite beautiful.

“I got you here, thanks to Courtney over there, while you were still running around the game, trying your best to save your friends. It’s only a matter of time before we track their real-world locations down just like we did with you.”

Kyle nodded, “Yeah, I get it. You’ve got the leverage. You hold all the cards. You could’ve just killed me. What do you want?”

“Mostly just to see your face as I create this new world order, We’re systematically moving to get the 15% of the world that wasn’t watching the Obelisk Cup under our control, and I’d like you to bear witness. You’ve been a fun opponent, but that fun is coming to an end, right now.”

“You’re not here to pitch a partnership with me or something?” Kyle asked.

“Hell no!” Amanda scoffed, “I’m not that type of person, I have no equals, I have no partners. I trust no one but myself.”

Kyle laughed, “Good. Marion would’ve sold me some cheap ‘joining him so that we might rule the galaxy together’ bullshit. I figured you were better than that. I’m glad I was right.”

Despite herself, Amanda chuckled, she put her face inches away from his, “You’re charming Kyle. I like that. It almost does make me want to spare you a little while longer.”

Kyle eyed the room around him, everyone here was a mindless thrall, except for him and Amanda. The man, Rahul, was mindlessly waiting to be called upon as a footstool again.

“And don’t even think about Dragonspeak here. I’ve got headphones blasting the frequency into all of their minds and as soon as you blurt out some order, I’ll just counter it immediately with my own. And of course, I’ve never set foot into that wretched game, so your words won’t work on me at all.”

* * *

I’ve got him right where I want him. Amanda reveled.

“Courtney, be a doll and pull up the live feed.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Courtney, manning the controls of the video feed behind Amanda’s head, switched the stream towards live body cam feeds of soldiers. Every time she heard Courtney mouth those words, a rush of pure power and pleasure rippled through Amanda’s body and soul. She couldn’t get enough of hearing those words. The feed moved, as the soldiers forcibly sticking VR helmets onto people’s heads. After a few moments, the newly enthralled people were sent away, helmets in hand, ready for instruction. Soon she would be hearing those words from hundreds of thousands of people.

“You’ve got her to be such a good girl.” Kyle observed aloud.

Her thoughts were interrupted,

“What did you say?” Amanda turned, glancing back at him for a moment, “Ah yes, yes Courtney is a splendid assistant with an excellent aptitude for dictation.”

“I bet she does.” Kyle said with a grin. “I had good girls like her in my harem.”

Harem. Yes, yes, the world was soon going to be her harem. Her personal playground. She could barely take her eyes off the screen as her soldiers moved on, family after family, house after house, no matter how remote, no matter how far. They were all going to be serving her. It was going to feel so good. Hell, it was already beginning to feel so good.

“Courtney, switch the feed over to our live tracking feed, the Patricia Johnson one.”

“Yes Mistress.” came Courtney’s mindless reply.

This was what she wanted him to see, each one of his precious harem members mindlessly enthralled and actively declaring their worship of Amanda Faraday. They were only moments away, and Pattie Johnson was going to be first. Amanda’s eyes were locked to the screen. For whatever reason, the stream seemed more lively than before more colorful. Something about the feeling it gave her was deeply familiar. Something about the feeling brought up powerful desires. Her hand snuck up between the folds of her blouse as she began to rub the nub of her nipple, which was already rock hard.

“Pat always was a good girl. After I got a handle on her. She was a really good girl. Just needed to be tamed a bit.” Kyle said.

“She was huh?” Amanda said, watching the screen intently, “Well it won’t be long before we get to her and then you’re going to watch—”

“She was a very good girl. As was Kim, Bonnie, Takae, Kokoro, Kathy, Aurelie, all of my girls. They were good girls. Very good girls.”

She plunged her hand underneath her skirt, snaking her fingers around her pantyhose and underneath the lining of her silken panties, right for her greedy snatch, eager for attention. She pleasured herself with rapid abandon as she moaned. This felt so good. She was winning, she was winning. But something in the back of her mind was screaming. Something was wrong, this wasn’t right.

“No…wait…something’s…off”

Realization was slowly beginning to dawn on her, something was going wrong, deeply wrong, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the screen, she didn’t want to miss the moment where she would see her victory realized, in real time. She couldn’t look away. This was the moment she had been working towards all her life! She couldn’t look away now!

“Nothing’s off Amanda. You’re on. You’re on top of the world really. It’s simple. You’re about to win,”

He’s right. Even Kyle Shadowchaser knows it! I’ve won! I’ve won!

“And a good girl like you deserves a reward, doesn’t she? Especially when you’ve won so big like this?”

Amanda nodded her approval as she ripped a hole in her hose and plunged a finger deep into her victory snatch.

“I’ve got a perfect idea for a reward for a good girl like you.”

Kyle Shadowchaser had been an excellent opponent, cunning and intelligent. Soon he would be serving her too, she suspected, but his intelligence was something that even she had admired from afar. Now he was offering a little idea for her victory. And oh! Silly her, she had almost forgotten, Kyle had already acknowledged her victory. She had won over him, which meant he served her. She turned to him, her left breast exposed and her hand deep within her dripping cunt.

“Yeah? Tell your Mistress what your idea is, slave.”

“Well, Mistress.” Kyle replied with a smile, “How about you go see the world you conquered?”

“The world I conquered?”

“Of course. The Reality. You’ve conquered all of reality. So why not go inside and see for yourself your personal kingdom?”

Wait, that can’t be right.

“But I can’t log in…too dangerous!”

She had worked her entire life to not log in, to never touch the game with a ten-foot pole! She—

“Oh, that’s true. It was too dangerous because bad guys like me. Thorns in your side were preventing good girls like you from assuming your rightful place, victorious over us all. Now there’s nothing to worry about! What are you afraid of? The frequencies? Mistress, you’re the queen of the frequencies. You’re the Queen of Dragonspeak, you’re the unquestioned ruler of the world! You’re a good girl. Don’t you deserve a reward?”

He was absolutely right.

“Courtney! Untie this slave and have him fetch me a VR helmet, Rahul, I want you on the floor, jacking off as you worship me!”

A chorus of “Yes mistress” quickly ensued and Kyle was quickly untied from his chair as he bowed, presenting the helmet for her to wear.

“Now slave, as I put this on, I don’t want my pleasure to stop. Please me as I log in.”

Kyle, now her slave, moved in behind her, his strong hands gripping her breasts and with a quick jingle, his rock hard cock was pressed against her ass. She stopped pleasuring herself, as she logged on to The Reality, for the very first time. Now it was time to solidify her victory. She could feel Shadowchaser enter her from behind, euphoric pleasure zapping through her as the head of his dick rammed up against the edges of her womb. She bent over from the sudden burst of pleasure, moaning, as the Reality welcome screen prompted her to create her character, she got on all fours to allow her slave to better please her.

“Mistress?”

“What —ugh—is it—uhnn—slave? I’m busy—ah!— in character creation!”

Wux re sia silit!