The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Part 8 ) Connections

“Uuhhhnnn... uuuhnnnn... oohhhh...” Honor Crayfellow, or, Patty Johnson as she was born, moaned loudly, passionately, as she rode her lover to ecstasy, clenching and shuddering, nails digging deep into his flesh, her hair whipping out in a frenzy as she came once more. “Ooohhhhh yeeeessss.. yesss! Ohhh Kyyyyllleee! Fuck me, fuck me fuuucck meeeeee!“

To her credit, she hadn’t planned on dragging the object of her affection to the bedroom and fucking him until they both passed out. Upon meeting face to face, she’d immediately pulled him into a hug, giving him a peck on the cheek. And after an awkward moment or two, they were talking again just as they had at the Lynx party, chatting and joking as if they were old friends. It was almost surreal—virtual strangers, practically opposites in every way, and yet they just clicked. When she’d finally taken a moment to glance at the time, she was surprised to find it was nearly three in the morning.

“Oh! Dang! I had no idea is was that late!” she’d said, embarrassed, yet wistful, wishing the night could just go on forever. “I am SOO sorry! You must be exhausted. You were getting ready for bed when I barged in and now I’ve kept you up half the night running off at the mouth.” She’d sighed shaking her head ruefully. “Well, I’d better be going. I live just a few blocks away, after all.” Standing up, she went to the front door, only to pause, staring at a virtual downpour, the storm raging outside silenced through Kyle’s state of the art home soundproofing. “Um... don’t suppose you have an umbrella I could borrow?” she asked weakly.

Kyle had laughed shaking his head. “Hey, I can’t let you go out in that. You can spend the night here with me if you want.” Then, hearing how that sounded, he amended, “I meant, here at my home. Not with me, with me... And, um, you can have the bed.“

Patty, very amused at his chivalry, had leaned into him, playfully, and said, “Well, I’m not that big, I won’t take up the whole bed. I’m sure we can share, if you agree to play nicely.“

Kyle, likewise amused at her antics, replied, “Well, I always play nicely, it just depends on the kind games you’re interested in playing.”

Things degenerated from there. A gentle punch on the arm earned tickling as a counterattack, which lead to her biting him gently to get him to stop, which lead to him kissing her... and her responding, gently petting, frisky groping, clothes being removed, as they made their way eagerly to the bedroom. Then pleasure. Powerful, moving, heart-rending, toe-curling pleasure...

Sometime later, lying together, dozing, she had a moment of reflection. Wow. Just... wow. I’ve never felt so content, so relaxed, so... free. Honor’s had dozens, hell, maybe even hundreds of lovers in the game... but this is the first time I’ve actually made a real life connection with someone. And... it’s more than just the sex. Well, heh heh, the sex was great, too... phenomenal, really... but it’s more that it was with HIM. Kyle. I feel just so... connected to him.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

Patty rolled over onto her side to stare at him. “You’re awake? I thought you were still asleep?”

“I was. But then I felt that you were awake, and I opened my eyes and found you staring up at the ceiling, deep in thought.” He sat up as well. “So? What are you thinking about?”

“You, mostly,” she replied with a grin. “Hope that doesn’t give you a swelled head or anything.” She sobered after a moment. “Still I was wondering... what now?” At Kyle’s look, she hastily added, “for the game, I mean. I guess I’m starting over again, from scratch. Back to the beginner fields, doomed to work my way back to where I was over the next several years.” She sighed. “By the time we meet again in the Reality, you’ll probably be an old man with a long grey beard and a walking stick.”

Kyle yawned, stretching, as he considered. “Hmmm. Not necessarily,” he said after a moment. “I’ve started over a few times myself, you know. And your level isn’t nearly as important as the class you choose. And there are tons of other classes you can pick besides the standard ones... they just usually involve a quest of some kind. And, with the right help, and the right equipment, it won’t take you long to get back to full strength again.”

“Are you offering to be that help?”

Kyle smirked, digging a finger lightly into her side, making her giggle. “What? Do I have to spell it out for you? Of course, I’m offering to help. It was shameful, what happened to you. The least I can do is help get you back on your feet.”

“Thank you, Kyle,” she said gently, kissing him again. “You really are a white knight.”

Kyle started to make a glib reply, but spoiled it by yawning again. “Right now, I’m a very sleep deprived knight,” he murmured softly, pulling the covers back over them. “We can talk about this more in the morning. For now, let’s get some rest.”

* * *

Marion and his cohorts materialized just outside the jungle region of the largest of the Ganderhoff Islands, deep in the southern tropics. The air was crisp from the sea spray, with just a hint of salt from the ocean mixed with ash from the nearby active volcano. The island itself was largely deserted—from sentient Player Characters, anyway. Beasts, fiends, and other dangerous entities, however, roamed the island with impunity, ready to destroy any who would dare to trespass into their lands. A loud reptilian cry shattered the relative silence, and Vale and Barena both reacted, drawing their weapons. Marion merely chuckled drily, having faced these lands many times before. The fourth member of their group also stood by idly, not reacting to the danger surrounding them in the slightest.

“Easy now, ladies,” Marion said with a smirk, removing a small round tube from his pouch, glancing through it, scanning the area. “We’re relatively safe for the moment. Anything big and powerful enough to be a challenge to us is far afield, deep within the center of the jungle.” He chuckled, spying the object he’d been seeking, before placing the tube back into the pouch. “You ladies would do well to take a lesson from our newest member. You’re not scared, are you, Nora dear?”

The blonde healer shook her head briskly. “No, Master. I am not afraid.”

“Good girl,” he purred, reaching out to caress her face gently. “And what, if anything, do you fear?”

“O-only failing to p-please you, Master,” Nora replied, shuddering pleasantly from her Master’s touch. Every part of her, every fiber of her being longed to drop to her knees before him, and beg him to take her, to ravish her, to utterly consume her with his powerful masculine power. Alas, Marion’s interests with her lay in her utilizing her powers as a healer, not in her sexual prowess. Besides which, he already had two voluptuous beauties more than willing to share his bed at his slightest whim. And though she did not fear the two sadistic warriors, she was also not stupid enough to cross them. Vale, her disgust apparent at the young girl’s response, merely rolled her eyes.

“’Only failing to please you, Master’” she mimicked, shaking her head. “Fuck, girl... you sound pathetic. You’re such a doormat, I’m surprised your first name isn’t ‘Welcome’.” She pushed past her, walking over to press herself lightly against Marion’s shoulder. “You should give her more of a backbone, sweetie,” she cooed gently. “You know... let her learn from a ‘real woman’ what it takes to serve the great Marion!”

“What? You mean you?” Barena scoffed, tossing her hair in annoyance. “You may not be a brainwashed slave like Nora, but you act just like her.” She smirked. “I almost wonder if Marion hasn’t used those mystical words on YOU a while back, and you just never realized it!“

“Take that back, you bitch!” Vale snarled, drawing her bow and taking a bead on Barena in one swift move. “Take it back right now, or so help me—”

“You’ll do what, ‘Snowy’? Cry when I catch that arrow with my bare hands and run crying back to Marion that I’m being mean to you—”

“ENOUGH!” Marion growled, causing both of them to fall silent. “Goddammit... this is getting ridiculous! We are on the cusp of achieving true greatness here, of making history by tearing down the old establishment and taking its place! And you two are fucking it all up with your petty senseless squabbling!” He held up his wristband. “For the record, I haven’t use the Dragon gods’ words on either of you thus far... but if you two can’t get your act together, you can BOTH join Nora in the ‘mindless obedience’ section. Do I make myself clear?“

“Yes, Sir,” both women replied sullenly, staring down at their feet.

“Good.” Marion replied, drawing his warhammers. “Now then... our goal here is twofold. We’re here to make our way to the temple and retrieve the next item, a relic left behind by the Dragon gods. This island is very dangerous, but not overly so, nothing the four of us can’t handle. And fighting our way there and back will achieve the second goal—granting Nora here some valuable battle experience. By my estimation, her level should double by the time we return to this beach. Nora, your job is to keep us all healthy and increase our effectiveness in battle. Our job is to protect you and keep you alive. Do we all understand our roles here?” he asked, glaring hard at Vale and Barena, who both nodded silently.

Another reptilian cry sounds, much closer this time. “All right. Everyone move out!” he cried, as the underbrush in front of them began to sway from the approaching beasts and monsters...

* * *

Natasha Volkov was watching TV in her ornate media lounge in the heart of her suite at her hotel in Paris. She was reclining on a couch as she often did during her foot massages. An aged Samoan woman was kneading her feet, sore from wearing heels for many hours. Natasha was a model and a famous one at that. She modeled the latest clothes and fashion for the cutting edge magazines and labels. She was always in high demand and the stress often got to her. She would often relax after a photoshoot by getting a foot massage and watching TV. She didn’t often watch the T, the international news network that covered the Reality 24/7, only kept up with it to speak of it at parties. It was a chore she often had to undergo to keep up appearances and this was one of those nights.

“Hello, hello! Welcome to tonight’s addition of The T!” Steve Banks chortled on the video feed. “I’m Steve Banks joined as always by my co-host, Erin Hallifax!”

“Thank you Steve. And now for today’s news.”

“Recently appointed Game Master, Jonathan Song has stepped down from his position and is being replaced by a new Game Master, Albus Merryweather. Albus is respected for his times as The Reality’s first Archmage.” Steve Banks said.

Natasha yawned. Boring news. Politics was boring. Reality seemed boring. The two combined seemed very boring. She hoped that things would turn interesting soon.

“In other news… Yesterday, in a tragic and dastardly trick, Honor Crayfellow, respected and raunchy guildmaster of The Lynx died. As the Lynx were throwing one of their famous parties, Honor was poisoned and met her untimely death. Kyle Shadowchaser and Lynx second in command Serana, were accused of the murder. However, upon proof of his innocence, Mr. Shadowchaser was able to swiftly prove his innocence and prove the guilty party, none other than The Lynx Shaman himself. It is believed that the Shaman was aided by none other than Vale Stormsinger herself. The Viridian Sun have failed to comment.” Erin reported.

Natasha perked up slightly, news about Kyle was always interesting. He had come to her attention recently due to his massive rise to fame. Something about him, for some weird reason made her believe that they might be friends. His cold demeanor, his badass presence. His fearlessness and confidence. Magnetic. Captivating. Hot as hell. Any news about him she ate up immediately.

“Recent polls show large upticks in player selection of Eastmen for character races. That no doubt has to do in no small part to our next big story. Right Erin?”

“That’s right Steve! For our Player Spotlight tonight we once again, for the second week straight, are covering none other than the infamous Kyle Shadowchaser.”

“Yes! Recent polls show that Kyle is rapidly becoming the climbing popularity boards do initially do to his duel with Marion in The Forests of Eremore. Next, Kyle Shadowchaser saved both the Lynx and the Sylvan Order with his timely intervention of their meeting, once again thwarting the Viridian Sun. Next, with a powerful and swift siege of a White Grave castle and a duel with Sylvan Order Guildmaster Anadriel Shalandearl, Kyle Shadowchaser has become a household name!” Steve added in.

«Hell yeah he is.»

“And he’s got a huge fan base growing as well!”

«Hell yeah he does. I’m one of them.»

“Erin I hear you’re a prominent member of the Chasers! Kyle’s official fan club!?”

“That’s right Steve. I actually started it. You can check out our website at www.chasers.com! Sign up today and you could win a free t-shirt emblazoned with Kyle’s face!”

Natasha noted this for later. She hadn’t known there was a fan club. Erin Halifax was an acquaintance, she might be able to pull a few strings for her.

“What do you think makes him so appealing Erin?”

“Oh it’s got to be his coldness on screen. We have 24/7 fangirls and boys out there with cameras looking for him every waking second. He’s just so cold and needless. His confidence? HIs grit? Need I go on?” Erin said, her eyes ablaze with passion.

«You can always go on!» Natasha said, growing hot between her thighs.

“No I don’t think so.” Steve replied. “Kyle’s sponsor, multi-millionaire, Ethan Straussman, a small time investor in the corporate world answered some questions recently.”

“He’s got quite the spirit. I knew he was special as soon as I saw him playing in some small time stints. I snatched him up immediately. I knew the value of what I got.” The elated businessman said.

“What do you think about his recent performances?”

“Oh it’s expected. I knew how good he was the first time I saw him. I expect bigger and better things quite soon!”

“Adam?” Natasha said, breaking her view from the TV as the interview went on. Adam looked up from his work at a desk across the room. Adam was her agent, booking all of her shows and events.

“Yes Ms. Volkov?”

“I want Kyle Shadowchaser at my birthday party. It’s in two days. Get him there.”

“But Ms. Volkov.” Adam said warily, “You’re supposed to meet with the corporate sponsors of the Reality to be their spokesperson for the upcoming Obelisk Cup!”

“Adam. How many times have I told you? I am capable of multi-tasking! It’s not as if I can’t meet the man and the sponsors too. Besides, being seen mingling with Kyle will be a good move for my publicity.”

Adam shrugged, he couldn’t disagree.

“Yes Ms. Volkov. I’ll see it arranged. I’ll talk to Ethan Straussman. He owes me a favor after all.”

“See that it’s done.” Natasha said.

Her brain was already clicking, working overtime on how she could best get Mr. Shadowchaser into bed.

* * *

Waking up in bed with Kyle was wonderful.

Serena yawned, stretching as she came online, finding herself snuggled up tightly against her Master once more. Just the feel of him against her flesh... the scent of him, powerful and musky, was enough to make her heart beat like a kettledrum. She loved him. It was... strange. She was fairly sure she hadn’t been in love with him before entering the room last night. Point of fact, although she liked him well enough, before last night, she’d actually been attracted only to other girls, particularly her best friend and lover, Honor. And yet, here and now, she couldn’t imagine a better life that spending it in bed with her beloved Kyle, serving her Master’s every want, every need—

Master.

It occurred to her, suddenly, that THAT was what had changed. She was Kyle’s slave now. She belonged to him, heart, body, mind and soul. It was like she was under a magic spell of some kind... but a magic she’d never even dreamed of, let alone heard of. That meant that what she felt for him wasn’t real, that it was merely a fabrication, a product of the virtual environment in which she found herself. Her character, Serena, had been bewitched and enslaved by Kyle, through fair means or foul, and was now his devoted love slave. And even knowing that she was bewitched changed nothing; she still felt the way she felt, and loved and cherished her Master all the more for it.

What made it scary was the fact that her feelings went far beyond the game. Logging out, back in the real world, she felt a startling sharp pain of loss at being separated from her Master. And yes, sitting in her room, looking out the window at the falling rain, she still thought of Kyle as her Master. Had he given her any instructions before logging out she would have carried out such an order without question. Stranger still, it was only now, back as Serena, that she was even able to consider the strangeness of it—outside The Reality, she’d merely accepted it as fact without questioning it at all.

I’ve changed, she thought dimly, even as Kyle began to stir, his body shifting ever so slightly against her, causing goosebumps to break out along her soft warm skin. But really... is that such a bad thing? As Kyle’s eyes fluttered open, and he yawned and stretched, she thought again about her situation, about having had such complete control of her life taken away, usurped by the man lying next to her. And, it surprised her to realize that, if she were somehow offered a way out, a magical potion or spell to break the enchantment... she’d refuse. Artificial or not, it simply felt too good to belong to him. It felt right.

“Good morning, Master,” Serena greeted him as he sat up with a start. “Did you rest well?”

Kyle gaped, jerking back in surprise for a moment. “Ser... ooh. Oh, right. I nearly forgot” he murmured softly, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He glanced to the other side to see Leila sitting up as well, a happy expectant smile on HER face, matching the one on Serena’s. He couldn’t know that the young assassin had woken just a moment ago, having nearly the same thoughts as her sister slave, mulling over her new position as this man’s thrall, but ultimately decided to embrace that role wholeheartedly.

For his own part, he was somewhat torn. He was by nature a loner. Having Patty around, connecting with her on a personal level—that was one thing. Having two devoted and obedient thralls following him around everywhere he went, vying for his affection, was something else entirely. Of course, it was my own damn fault, he mused sadly. I hadn’t counted on Leila being that much of a threat. I should have taken her more seriously. And I should have expected my ‘stalker’ Serena to show up here sooner or later. Worse... I just HAD to use those specific words to enthrall them instead of something simply, like Vdri jaka to put her to sleep. Which, of course, now that I’m NOT in an emergency life and death situation, I can actually remember!

Sighing deeply, he slipped out of bed, wincing slightly as both girls did the same, staying a respectful distance between them. “All right, First order of business—everyone get dressed. We need to talk about what we’re going to do from now on, and the way you look now is... distracting.”

“Yes, master, of course,” both girls said in unison, retrieving their clothes and redressing as commanded. Meanwhile, Kyle’s brain went into overdrive, trying to think of any way to undo the effect of enslavement, a command to nullify what he’d done. Nothing came to mind, however; he was, basically a novice in Dragontongue at best, and the ancient ruins he’d received his gifts from hadn’t exactly contained a library or vocabulary primer.

Still... perhaps there was something there in the ruins after all, something he might have overlooked, something that just might provide him the answers that he needed. Of course, that place was freaking dangerous—he’d only made it through the first time by Maverick the Restorer’s ghost, the shade of the former legendary hero. Once he’d received his class and abilities, he hadn’t exactly stuck around to explore.

I am stronger now, he mused, remembering the last time he’d fought Grenwald Icebane’s ghost, the guardian of the crypt. I could definitely handle him alone now. But he was really just the tip of the iceberg. Heading into the unknown, facing whatever traps might be waiting for me... it would be easier if I were a burglar, or thief He blinked, a slow smile creasing his lips. Or, if I happened to know a former burglar, who just happened the be the best one in the game! Yeah. That could work. I’m sure Patty wouldn’t mind giving me a few pointers, and helping train me for this. I’ll have to explain exactly what I’m doing and why... but if it helps her best friend Serena, I can’t see her turning me down.

He actually blushed slightly, not wanting to admit, even to himself, that he was also simply looking forward to spending more time with her.

“Master,” Leila spoke, causing him to turn. “We’re both dressed and ready. What do you want us to do now.”

Kyle nodded softly. “Okay. Here’s the situation. Leila... you were trying to kill me last night. And yes, it’s okay, I understand, you were just doing your job—I don’t blame you, okay? Just relax.” The young girl sighed softly, calming down again. “Still, the magic I used on you... and accidentally on you as well, Serena, was kind of a last resort. It was something I learned a while back, a kind of ‘if all else fails’ strategy. I’d never used it before, so I had no idea it would affect you both this way. I’m sorry... I hadn’t meant to turn you both into my slaves.”

“It’s okay, Master,” Leila answered immediately with a grin. “I don’t mind. In fact... it’s actually a better life that the one I’d been living before. Being with you this way… I actually feel something I never felt before. I feel… happy.”

Kyle blinked in surprise. “I understand,” Serena said, gently, walking over to her fellow slave, placing an arm around her shoulder. “Master,” she explained, “what she is trying to say is that being your slave, being bound to you this way... it gives her life meaning. She has a purpose for something other than killing... a purpose to do something positive and meaningful. For me, it’s being accepted… having a place where I belong. Serving as your slave... it might seem like a small thing, but I can tell you from my own experience how fucking GOOD it feels, how right it feels to obey, to do something, anything, to please you.”

“But it’s not real,” Kyle insisted. “It’s just what the spell is making you feel, making you think—”

“Maybe so,” Leila interrupted, walking over to boldly kiss her Master gently on the lips. “But we’re in a virtual reality world, experiencing all of this while in our individual rooms, linked to a computer. We’re living in a fantasy world, Master. Reality itself is subjective, you know. Is that really any different from what we both feel for you?”

Kyle sighed deeply. He didn’t have an answer for that. Yet... despite their beliefs, he still felt having them this way against their will was wrong. And he was determined to find a way to undo it if he could. “All right. All that aside for now, I have I quest that I need to undertake. It’s an epic level quest, in a place very very dangerous. And I could use your help in making it through.”

“Of course!” Serena said with a grin.

“Absolutely!” Leila chimed in. “I haven’t been on a good dungeon crawl in ages. Count me in!”

“Glad to hear it,” Kyle replied. He would have expected nothing less. “But before that, I need to meet up with an old friend. She’s had a rough time of it lately, and I’m helping to get her back on her feet. I’ll contact you both again when I’m ready to meet up with you.” He pulled out a teleport stone from his pocket. “Oh, and Serena,” he said with a smirk, “I’ll tell Honor you said hi when I see her again!” With a wink, he activated the stone, teleporting away.