The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Changer Device

Categories: MC, MF, FF, IN

Synopsis: Ryan Harland, just your average college freshman who somehow got his hands on a device that can alter reality…

Chapter One

The name is Ryan Harland, I don’t really know how to describe myself without sounding like everyone else, really. Just your average twenty-year old freshman wallowing in self-proclaimed depression while drudging through piles of homework, schoolwork, and project. I’m not really the type to go partying 24/7, but I do give myself some chances to relax, unwind, and spend most of my free time watching porn. Yup, I’m one of those desperate guys, constantly dreaming about getting those girls instead of doing anything about it.

Physically, I’m just as unremarkable. I wouldn’t call myself overweight, but my gut has definitely seen some better days. My face is average as it can get for an American-Filipino man, dull brown eyes that are slightly slanted, and jet-black hair slicked towards the middle. Aside from a scar on my chin (from running into a table as a child), there really isn’t anything to separate me from the rest. Now, why am I telling you all these things? Well, let’s just say that I may have struck gold, as in reality-changing gold, literally.

* * *

My story starts during an average morning Saturday. Just happily sleeping in, not having to worry about projects and homework until tomorrow, until a loud banging resonating from the door disturbed my rest.

“Oy!” A feminine voice called from behind the door, “wake up lazy ass!”

I grumbled in response, not really wanting to get up from my bed. After all, this is supposed to be the days I get to sleep in. Whatever my sister needed from me could obviously wait until this afternoon…

…is what I want to think, but quickly changed as the door swings wide open, revealing my Natalie, my younger sister. She definitely has inherited our mom’s looks. Her body is definitely well-toned due to her being part of the track team, and while her body is definitely not petite and thin, her curves are just slightly hinted that gives her that great matured look, and with her perfect breast size has plenty of lusty stares from men and boys, myself included embarrassingly enough. Her brunette hair is fashioned into a messy ponytail that hangs over her shoulder, and her bangs just barely show her bright-green jade eyes. It also helps that she’s still young, only a year younger than me. Right now she’s drenched in sweat, with her face flushed red. I presume that she just arrived from her morning jog.

“I was sleeping, you ass.” I replied back groggily, still in a state of half-asleep. While our conversation seems like we are at each other’s throat, we definitely have a healthy relationship, minus the fact that there are a few nights I masturbate to pictures of her. Our nicknames for each other usually consists of ass, fucker, slut, et cetera, you know, regular sibling love.

“Well damn then, guess I’ll open this package up for myself.” She said, slowly sliding back out the door. Now that she mentioned it, I did notice her holding a small brown box on one hand.

“A package? Does it say from who?” I asked. I wasn’t expecting a package today, nor did I buy anything online lately. However, I still extended my hand, signaling her to pass it to me.

She passed it over to me carelessly, “Well it’s from Amazon, so I assume you bought something.” She stepped back into the room and sat on the side of my bed, obviously wanting to see what’s inside as well. Just as she said, the box bears the amazon logo on the top, with markings addressed to me. I grabbed a pair of scissors from my nightstand and cut open the tape. To my surprise, it was a simple box-shaped metal device. The only thing on the button is a simple red button that says “DEBUG”, and an antenna protruding from the top. Aside from that is a scrap of paper on the bottom of the box.

“Huh, what the hell is this supposed to be?” Natalie asked, grabbing the piece of paper. I continued to examine the device while she reads out the contents of the paper. “Make your wildest dreams come true… Simply point the device at the object or person you wish to change, speak your desired changes, and click the big red button…” She scoffed, “You sure one of your friend didn’t buy this as a prank?”

I’m inclined to believe, but something in the back of my mind really wants me to believe that this thing is real. Just a test… A harmless one I thought to myself. I point the device at Natalie as she continues to scan the piece of paper and spoke my desired change, “Natalie has bright pink eyes.” I said, and pressed the button as detailed in the instruction. In a blink of an eye, literally, Natalie’s eyes changed from green to a bright-pink. She looked at me confusingly.

“You know, if you’re going to try it out on me you could at least ask first. Also, I’ve always had pink eyes, the hell you going on about?” She retorted, and back to the paper. I sat there, mouth agape that the device actually works!

“Well, I don’t know what the hell you’re planning to do with that toy, but you have fun on your own now.” She said, standing back up and throwing the paper back in the box. I grinned devilishly, and pointed the device at her once more.

“I mean, you’re forgetting that you always have to give me a morning blowjob, right?” I spoke, and pressed the button.

She sighed, “Oh yeah. Hurry up and unzip your pants, I have some plans this morning.” She said nonchalantly, kneeing down in front of you.