The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Changer Device

Chapter Two

I was stunned, to say the least. Here was my sister, my blood-related sister, telling me to unzip my pants and kneeling in front of me between my legs.

“Well?” She was looking at me, a hint of annoyance was on her face. I pulled down my shorts, allowing my penis to spring forward. A respectable size, If I say so myself, but it’s definitely not porn star level length. She leaned forward, allowing her mouth to take my cock all the way in. However, she doesn’t seem all too interested in actually making it sexual, or arousing me. No actions involving hand, or anything of the sorts. Sort of like she’s just trying to quickly finish, as if it was just another chore.

“Mm, sis why don’t’cha you slow down a bit and actually try…” I managed to get out between moans. I grabbed the device and pointed it at her, “I mean you love sucking cock, don’t you?” I pressed the button on the button. Natalie popped my cock back out, staring at me with lusty eyes.

“Sorry bro.” She said, “Here let me take care of you really nice…” She quickly went back to my cock with her mouth, but instead of taking it all in quickly she slowly made her way to the baes of the shaft. Starting with the head, making slow and sensual movement, as if it were a dance, while rubbing the shaft with one arm, and handling my balls with the other. She freed her hands of my cock and slowly pushed her head further and further onto my dick, until finally her lips and the base of my shaft meets.

She starts to bob her head up and down, slowly at first, until she continues the pace and speeds up. All the while she keeps her eyes locked with mines, for the next few minutes all that was filling the room was the sound of sinful slurping. Finally, after not being able to hold it in any longer, I grab both sides of her head and keep it there as I cum into her throat. Not missing a beat at all, she slurps up all the cum, and when I let go of her head, she licks up the remaining cum on my dick. I quickly collapse back down on my bed, after that amazing job.

“Thanks bro.” She said, standing back up, a huge smile on her face.

“Right back at you.” I said in between gasps, still trying to regain my breath. I look back at her and seeing her leave my room, “Where you going anyway?”

“Going out to the mall with some friends, probably find some more dick to suck.” She said nonchalantly. I was a little shock by that statement, but then I realized what my previous change was. I told her she loves sucking cock, I didn’t tell her just my cock. “Anyways, see ya later.” She said, walking out the door and closing it behind her.

I should probably fix this’ I thought. The thought of my own sister whoring herself out is… strangely arousing actually. ‘I mean, I can fix it whenever I want to. Maybe I should have some fun. You thought, Besides, I’m already far down this rabbit hole of morals, might as well see where it leads to.

* * *

Before I actually go out and mess around reality some more, I figured it’d be best to actually learn the limitations and rules to this device. Since I can’t really keep referring to it as just “the device”, I’m going to refer to it as the Reality Changing Apparatus Tool, or RCAT for short. In my hour of research and trial, here are a few things I learned.

One, it is entirely plausible to undo changes, thankfully. If I simply point it at an object that I changed, say ‘Undo’, and click on the button it’ll undo the last changes. Likewise, if I say ‘Redo’ instead, it’ll redo the changes. Sort of like the redo and undo buttons.

Second, pointing it up seems to affect the entire universe instead of just a single object. My test for this was simply changing the color of the sky to green. When I looked through photos online, every photo, mines included, had a green sky instead of blue, which means that whatever I change will change the rules of the universe itself. If this also happens when I change one person, I don’t know yet, but I’ll figure it out soon enough.

Third, I can also change myself as well if I wanted to. It’s as simple as pointing the remote at me and following the instructions. I’m slightly afraid to change myself mentally, since I don’t know the full effects of it yet, but I have done some slight physical changes. For one, I gave myself an insane amount of stamina, that means I can last longer both in terms of fitness and in the bed. Secondly, I also removed some imperfections on my skins, such as the scar and a few pimples here and there. I also trimmed off some fat from myself and added some tone muscle, I look pretty handsome now if I do say so myself.

Fourth, the RCAT is completely impervious to any sorts of tampering and damage, at least from what I tested. The screws on the corner seems to never come loose, I think I spent at least twenty minutes attempting to unscrew one. I tried to do some small damage to it, such as trying to cut it with a serrated saw, but still no damage.

It is also entirely possible to give me stuff, even if it seems improbable to make or exist. Simply giving the command ‘Ryan Harland owns x’ and pressing the button will spawn the object next to me. For some reason, however, it cannot accept any forms of currency, it simply beeps whenever I give the command. For now, I gave myself a few simple things. A brand-new Bugatti Chiron for example. I mean a guy like me can’t be driving some beat-up 1987 car that barely starts, right? I also gave myself a new set of wardrobes, something a bit more expensive than what I used to have, which consisted of goodwill clothing and the likes.

Satisfied with my testing and research, as well as my new stuff, I headed for the mall, the RCAT on the passenger seat next to me, and a grin on my face thinking about all the wonderful stuff that I have all planned out.

* * *

The drive to the mall was pretty uneventful, for the most part I just wanted to enjoy the ride as I test out my new car. I also didn’t realize it was getting so late, considering that it’s already four o’ clock. A few minutes later I finally arrive at the mall. Since it’s a Saturday, the mall is bustling with people coming to and out from the mall. I also did get a couple of stares from all kinds of people as I passed by them with my car, and I can’t help but smile at the popularity.

It took a while to find my sister and her friends, mainly because it took me a while to find parking, but there she was in the food court, with a new set of wardrobes as well. As surprised as I am, I deduced that it was partly due to the “cock lover” change earlier. Before my sister didn’t wear revealing clothes, quite the contrary actually. She’d usually go out with baggy clothing such as hoodies and sweatpants, but here she was revealing as much as she legally could.

She was wearing ultra-short shorts that went all the way up, only barely covering her ass, which is tight enough that it forms perfectly around it, leaving nothing to imagination. Likewise, her top was equally revealing, which was simply an incredibly low-cut blouse that only stops short of her breasts, revealing much cleavage, and was tied up baring her stomach. To complete her look, she was also wearing a pair of hot pink high-heels, something I’ve never seen her do before.

What was equally surprising was her group of friends. I’ve met her friends before, and most of them were equally conservative as Natalie. However, they’re completely different people here. Wearing slutty clothing, heavy make-up, and tons of piercings. I guess the device also changes history to match up with that person. Interesting… I thought to myself. I wonder what other changes to history happened.

I made my way towards a nearby empty table, trying to hide myself from my sister before I realize I have a device that can literally change reality. “Natalie Harland will not notice me.” I quietly spoke to the device, pointing it up and pressing the button. I took a seat on a table right next to her, even with her looking right at me she shows no signs of realizing it’s me.

“—and Dave finally decided to take me to the bathroom so I can finally suck his cock!” The woman next to Natalie spoke, causing all of them to laugh. I don’t really understand the joke, even if there was one. “Anyway, Nat, when are you going to introduce your brother? You can’t keep hogging his dick all to yourself!” She exclaimed, “The way you talk about it definitely sounds hot.” She playfully nudged Natalie.

Natalie laughed again, “Sorry Sarah, but Ryan’s mines. I mean, where else am I going to get a reliable source of dick?” She said, taking out her phone and fiddling with it.

The other girl, who was playing with her phone this whole time, finally looked up and spoke, “Anyway girls, I’m gonna head out now. Michael promised me a good fuck later today. Toodles!” She said, standing up and walking away.

“Bye, Maria!” Sarah and Natalie said in unison.

The one named Sarah also stood up, “Yeah I should head out as well, gotta get ready for my job later tonight.” She said, standing up as well, “When are you gonna join me on the streets Natalie?” She asked.

Natalie looked at her, “Sorry Sarah, I still have enough pride that I’m not gonna sell my pussy for sex!” She said, laughing.

Sarah laughed, “Ooh you’re such a bitch!” She laughed as well, playfully punching Natalie before leaving. That’s gonna change pretty soon I thought to myself. Natalie was sitting on her own now, continuing to play around with her phone. “You’re a cheap hooker.” I said to the device, pointing at her and pressed the button. Just like the changes to her eyes, her physical transformation was equally instantaneous.

Instead of a pair of nice-looking short shorts, it transformed into a black leather micro skirt, of course with nothing beneath. Her blouse also transformed into a tight tube-top that only covered her breast. Her hair also became more ragged looking and unkempt, and dark circles underneath her eyes. Her face also took on some heavy make-up, more lipstick as well as more blushing on her face.

When I assume the transformation is done, I point the device up again and spoke, “Natalie Harland will notice me again” and pressed the button. She immediately has a surprised look on her face when she looks right at me.

“Ay! Ryan! The fuck you doing here?” She asked, her vocabulary becoming much vulgar and using more slang than usual.

“Not much sis. What are you doing here though?” I asked her back.

“Shit, ain’t doing much. Jus’ waiting for night y’know? Gotta get back to the streets, gurl gotta get that good shit somehow.” She said, spreading her legs and baring her vagina to people passing by, all traces of elegance is completely gone from her.

“Well, I got five dollars here if you want to go fuck outside.” I told her, pulling out a five-dollar bill from my pocket.

“Well shit bro! Why ain’t ya said anything sooner? I’m down for a good fucking, let’s go.” She said, getting up from her seat. I followed suit, and led her to my car.

“We gon’ fuck in your car or what?” She asked. I unlocked the car door, getting in and she followed suit.

“I think it’s best if we head back over to the house and have sex there. Less money to pay, right?” I told her.

She shrugged, “It’s y’alls call, as long as I get that paper.” She said.

* * *

Back at the house, I lead her to my room, at least not until I noticed a few changes to the house itself. For example, most of Natalie’s stuff is gone, presumably due to her completely different lifestyle. I also took a quick peek inside her room, and notice that it’s completely barren, save for a plain bed and a closet.

“Shit bro, ya sure mom ain’t gonna be mad I’m back here?” She asked, “Ain’t wanna hear that bitch continue her bitching at me again.”

That’s when it hit me, Natalie, well at least this Natalie, lives completely on the streets, I presume sleeping in some rundown apartments of crackheads and the like. Instead of feeling sad, it arouses me actually. Besides, I can just undo all the changes after all this is done. I took her inside my room, which seems to be untouched, and told her to lie down on the bed.

“Mm, hurry up big boy.” She said, attempting to be seducing. It probably would’ve worked better if she wasn’t just entirely focused on the money I have on hand.

“Alright slut.” I told her. I unzipped my pants, allowing my cock to spring free, and stood in front of her. I don’t really need or want another blowjob from her, considering I got one from her already earlier this morning. Instead, I’m just going straight for the kill, and plunged my cock straight into her pussy. Not surprisingly, it was very loose, and it took my dick like it was nothing.

I began fucking her earnestly, not really worrying about love or any of that sorts. I know this is just for a quick fuck, and just seeing my sister as a prostitute just turned me on. It was no surprise that my sister also showed no interest, only giving the occasional moans and grunts, and a few poor attempts of dirty talk, yet she was always constantly glancing at the clock, and just seemed uninterested.

I finally unloaded in her pussy, I didn’t bother using any protection at all. I mean, once again, I’m just going to undo it all so it’s not like it matters. I kept my dick in her for a short while as the last remaining load sprays into her.

I heard her quietly mutter to herself, which sounded something like “’bout time…”, but she quickly spoke out, “A’ight, where’s the five bucks yo.” I handed her the five-dollar bill, and after pocketing it into her tube top, smiled and stood up. “Thanks for the fuck bro, gonna head out now.” I pointed the device at her, spoke out “Undo all changes.” And pressed the button. Just like that, all changes that occurred today have seemingly vanished. Her hair is in a clean ponytail once more, her bright-pink eyes changed back to the usual shade of green, and her slutty clothing transformed to her usual gray sweatshirt and sweatpants.

“You want anything from the store?” She asked.

“Huh?” I asked, a little confused from where that came from.

“I told you I’m heading out to the store, you dumbass.” She replied back, the same sisterly love from before. All I did was smile, knowing that she has no idea what happened to her earlier at all.

“Not at all, sis.” I said, “Stay safe!” I told her. She looked at me with some suspicion, but when she realized I wasn’t up to anything she shrugged and left the room. I was elated, more than that actually. I am essentially god to this world now, and I can do whatever the hell I want! And I definitely have some plans planned out for other people…