The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality Machine

(MC, FF, FD, GR)

Two scientists are have made the breakthrough of the millennium which will change to world forever. But what happens when things go wrong and someone discovers and alternate use for the device. Will reality ever be the same again?

Introduction

It’s been a long time since I have posted anything here to the EMCA. Life has been both wonderful and cruel at times these past few years and I’m the kind of girl who needs to be properly inspired.

I would like to give credit to Mr. Grey as his "Afternoon Well Spent" was a major influence in this story. I would also like to thank Joe (Bobwhite) and Jo (Flibinite) for their unfailing support and encouragement.

And finally, my sweet Sara H for showing me the way to write a story like this, for allowing me to sit at the side of her bed and watch as she wove her own webs of erotic magic, for hopefully allowing some of that magic to rub off on me. And while those days now appear to have sadly faded into the past, what she has given me and the love we shared will forever be deep within my heart.

Chapter One – A New Reality

Dr Patricia Burns pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose in an abstract manner. It was something she had done a thousand times and would probably do a thousand more. Besides, she didn’t have time to think about such vague nuisances, she was on to something here, something important and she knew it … in just a few more moments she was sure that with a bit more computer modeling, this would work and the ramifications … well the ramifications were simply astounding.

Once again she brought the Universities “Big Brain” online and saw it rapidly crunching the calculations and permutations she had programmed into it. Soon it would be done and then they’d know.

“Hi Pat” said Monica as she sat down and looked over her shoulder at the display. “Is Big Brain still chewing on the data?”

Pat looked over at her perky associate. Monica really was a wonderful woman but so annoyingly perfect. Well, perfect in all the things that she was not anyway … except being brilliant of course. That was one thing that both Monica and Patricia had in common. Different fields, Quantum Physics for her and High Energy Wave theory and Cybernetics for Monica. Still it just didn’t seem fair. A research scientist should be plain with mousey brown hair, unpretentious, unremarkable “assets” and no personality … not a curvaceous blond with a sweet engaging manner who turned heads wherever she went.

Oh well, all it had really gotten Monica was a wonderful husband, a few charming children and not enough time to do as much work as Patricia would have preferred Still, all that charm had landed them a huge grant and allowed them to proceed with this project. A project that hopefully, that would rock the world and win both women the Nobel Prize.

“Looks like the data is coming through sourpuss” joked Monica with a small smile. “How’s it look?”

Patricia reviewed her screen and noted that Monica was right … the model had finally run it’s course and the operating parameters were displayed. Pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose once again, Patricia looked at the results critically, the excitement growing as each parameter and limit was examined and checked against the required target results.

Finding it suddenly difficult to breathe, Patricia looked in guarded amazement at her associate. “You know Monica … I think we might have done it this time. Here take a look.”

Swiveling the monitor to examine the figures the pretty blond scientist reviewed the information with a critical frown on her face ….. a frown that was slowly replaced by a disbelieving, astonished, and then a increasingly ecstatic smile.

“My God Pat … it … wow it looks like …” she glanced over at her companion as they both blurted out “Nobel Prize!!” The two friends hugged each other as they began to pour over the data, checking and rechecking the figures, looking and looking for any mistake they might have made … but finding none.

Finally Monica sat back and rubbed her forehead. “I can’t believe it Pat. I think this might actually work.”

“Well the numbers check out Mon, but can your multimillion dollar gadgets make it into a practical application?” Patricia said, a grain of concerning working into her mind. After all, if they didn’t make this work soon, it would take more than Monica’s charm to keep their funding in place.

Monica looked at the readouts for a moment and then said … “Yes I think they can Pat. Look… the Wave coefficient is much less that we first anticipated it might be. I mean if these figures truly pan out … well I hate to say that opening up a door to the fabric on the universe will be simple but … well, with the low power curvation theory you’ve developed … I bet we could do it with the prototype gear we have here. I mean, the yield would be low, but we could certainly prove out the theory.”

“Do you think we dare test it out now?” said the senior scientist warily.

“Well, do you want to see if it works now, or tomorrow when Dr Freeman comes by for his inspection? I mean he is here to see if we should keep our funding, right?” Monica said in an amused tone.

“Now would probably be better.” Patricia conceded reluctantly. “As long as your gadgets can handle the load. If he shows up tomorrow to a lab filled with burnt out and melted equipment we’re going to be out of a job you know.”

“Worry wart.” Moncia teased as she began typing on her keyboard, bringing up displays and beginning the wave generator power up sequences. “It won’t take long.”

Patricia watch as the LED indicators on her panel began to show the power levels in the projection apertures rise, the arrays shifting as Monica fine tuned the targeting sequence. All was working perfectly, so far.

“Log on with your cybernetics Pat” Monica said as she continued to fine tune the arrays. “Just in case you need to direct link with the Quantum Matrix.”

Pat nodded as the picked up the interlink that connected her very thought impulses to the control system. There, the main lab computer could read and translate those thoughts into immediate action. It was a wonderful device that Monica had developed for this project and in itself was a major breakthrough. There were still some bugs to work out of course, but it would allow Pat to manipulate the Quantum Matrix program far more quickly and efficiently than if she were forced to use the standard touch interface.

She felt her mind settle in as her thoughts linked with the cybernetic interface. I was very strange, sort of like reading the computers mind. It took some getting used to, that was for sure.

“Ok I’m connected Monica. I’m ready when you are.” said Pat as her mind adjusted to the system. “I have a slight memory loss in array 14 but … it doesn’t look like anything serious and everything seems to be within operating parameters”.

“Do you want to shut down and check it out Pat? We don’t have much margin for error here.” Moncia said with mild concern.

“No, it’s just a small variation, probably a slight anomaly in one of the memory modules, but we have all the excess capacity we need, nothing to worry about Mon … go ahead … I’m ready”.

“Ok Pat, here we go.” said Monica as she hit the activation sequence. In a millisecond, the primary arrays discharged their loads with pinpoint precision, quickly followed by controlled bursts from the wave generators which bombarded, manipulated and controlled the reaction.

“All right Pat. I’m reading a stable field forming, how are things looking on your end.”

Pat saw the data patterns cascading through her brain, the flow of information nearly instantaneous. She reviewed, analyzed and … “God Monica … I think a stable quantum field is forming … we’re doing it. My God Monica, we’re actually tapping into the very fabric of reality.”

“Yeah … exciting isn’t it.” Monica giggled. “The power of an entire multiverse for us to tap into, all we have to do is harness it and the energy problems of this world are history. We’re going to be remembered in one breath with Einstein and Newton … no strike that. When we unleash this on the world, people are going to forget all about those two losers. …. wait a minute … yes … I’m reading a stable quantum field … Oh my god Pat, we’ve done it!!!”

Pat sifted through the data and reviewed her displays with astonished pleasure. “Ok Monica … I take all those nasty things I said about your expensive little toys out there back.”

“You’ve never said anything bad about my inventions Pat.”

Pat looked at her playfully pouting associate with a wry smile. “Ok, all the nasty things I thought about them when I looked at our last budget projection.”

“Well if you want something done right give it to an engineer. But it isn’t going to be cheap.” the younger blond smiled while watching her displays. “Wait Pat … I’m reading a power surge in the containment grid … trying to stabilize … I think I have it and …”

Monica stabbed at her interface rapidly, her fingers a blur as she saw the containment gird weaken, and then buckle. “Patricia … Patricia we’ve got an energy spike in the field, the system can’t handle it. We’re going to have an overload. Shut it down, shut the whole system down, shut it down NOW!!”

Pat heard Monica’s voice and reached out instantaneously with her thoughts to perform an emergency shutdown, but it was already too late. A loud popping sound from the lab presaged the failure of the containment system. In fractions of a second Pat saw that they had indeed formed a stable field, but that it was no longer contained. In fractions more, she saw a vicious power surge move through the system. She reached up to remove the cybernetic interface but her mind was now moving far faster than her body could react, and that was too slow. All her mind could do was look on in mute horror as the overload reached her station.

The power surge smashed into the interface like a tidal wave overpowering multiple failsafe devices and fusing the circuitry and router relays open. Raw data from the Main Computer poured into her brain but it was harmless, with no method for the brain to comprehend or absorb it in its raw form. As long as the system was secure, Pat realized her mind was reasonably safe, provided her body wasn’t electrocuted.

* * *

Kyle Patterson eyed the beautiful naked women on his computer screen with a combination of lust and regret. Too bad they aren’t real girls, but for now babes, you’ll have to do.

Yes Kyle’s sex life here at the U was no better than it had been in High School but his imagination was truly working in overtime with these two. And the resolution and speed of his access was phenomenal. No mere dial up connection for him, not even DSL. No sir, as a lab assistant he had access to all sorts of electronic systems from all across the University and being something of a hacker, well, he thought smugly, I have this place wired.

Right now he was using a high powered lab computer over in the Quantum and High Energy lab. That system had massive capabilities, was chronically underused and was one of his favorites. Besides, the storage and bandwidth that he was using would never be noticed by the people over there. At the moment, he had managed to download the most massive collection of lesbian porn in the western hemisphere into the system and nobody had even batted an eyelash. And it was so hot. There was just something about two girls doing each other that got him going and … well this way he had the girls all to himself, no other guys allowed.

And these two girls were just so hot … a gorgeous brunette and a busty blonde with tits that just went on an on. He was just really getting into it when … psssstt…. the lights flicked and the entire image went dead.

What the fuck?

* * *

Patricia felt rather than saw the link overload as raw data from the system pounded into her mind, a reverse data transfer which she was powerless to stop. She’d experienced minor overloads before but nothing like this … and there was something there, spilling out of the files into her mind. Not the simple raw incomprehensible data of the of the binary machine code but something else … something her mind could recognize and absorb … pounding into her … almost painful in its intensity. Frightened she grappled with it… tried to push it back, but the human mind is only built to absorb so much … and with a gasp and a whimper, it simply shut down, fading into unconsciousness.

But the data flow continued to flow into the deepest recesses of her mind.

* * *

“P…t….. are…y …a ….ke….c….me ..o ..P …ca…yo …hear ..e….Pat? …Hey sn…. out of it …can you hear me Pat?”

Pat slowly opened her eyes to see Monica kneeling over her with a look of intense concern on her face. Strangely the first coherent thought that entered Patricia’s mind was how pretty and sexy her partner looked framed in the soft blue glow that bathed the control room.

“I said Pat can you hear me? Can you understand what I’m saying?”

“yes i can” Patricia said in a weak voice, a slight twinge strangely tickling her sex. Disoriented as she was she couldn’t help but note her friends well endowed breasts … the thought of touching … sucking those delectable orbs flashing through her confused mind. …. “What … happened?”

“We had a very severe overload of the entire system Pat and it’s fused the interfaces here in the lab. The current must have fed back through the cyber link and given you quite a shock. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. I didn’t know there was that much energy flowing through the system. God I’m glad to see that you’re ok. You had me worried for a moment.”

Pat tired to gather her jumbled thoughts but all that came to mind was the thought of how soft her friend’s sex would be .. how wonderful it would feel to slide her finger into the curvaceous blonde’s slick slit. Oh yes honey I’m fine and you look fine too.

Startled at the strange thought, Pat tried to find a handle on reality. She felt so fuzzy and .. warm … and … She couldn’t recall … much of anything. Just disorientation … the vague unease that something was seriously wrong with her …. jumbled thoughts … seemed … so different … changed somehow. But she had to focus …

“And the field?” Pat asked weakly.

“Stable as far as I can tell, the containment grid is all gone and without the main interface I don’t have any way to shut anything down. Is your cyber link still working?”

Pat tore her eyes off her friends breasts, the image of them heaving under her touch wandering through her mind, and shook her head slightly … she felt so very strange…that was probably from the electrical shock … but … god she felt so …. horny. She wondered absently if that was a common side effect of electrical shock or not but she couldn’t remember.

She tried to access the main system and found, much to her surprise, that the link and interface system were still functioning properly. But her thoughts were far too jumbled to send anything like a coherent command to the system.

“Yes I can Monica but you’ll need to give me a second to get my bearings.” she said in a weak voice.

“That’s ok Pat, take your time you’re going to need to focus to make this work. The cyber interface will only function properly if your thought patterns are clear and focused.” said her attractive blonde friend, her hair falling … seductively … yes … seductively around her face. Short and straight … but ohhhh so cute. She was sooooo attractive … so hot … and Pat … god … it wasn’t possible … but she … she wanted her so badly… .

Pat shook her head again, a slight jolt of fear passing through her thoughts. This isn’t right … God these thoughts … never even thought of … women. Not like this … so weird. God that jolt must have messed me up. But I need to concentrate now … thought Pat as she struggled with her scrambled mind. If only I could think straight. Ok … let’s start simple.

Gradually Pat relaxed her mind allowing it to flow as Monica had taught her … to form associations at random … trying to find something to stabilize … words … pictures … images … oh yes … Amber and Trisha fucking … Harriet coming home to find her maid nestled in her bed … Joan sucking the sweet nectar from her best friends sweet sex… the anonymous woman fucking Bridget in the locker room with her vibrator … Dear Penthouse I had never been with a woman before but my sister in law simply made my cunny tingle ….

That’s not right … I … I never read .. never knew any of that … but .. can see it … omg … so clear in my mind … I can’t get it outtt… I can’t … oh god.

Pat’s eyes widened as she tried to regain control, tried to clear her brain of the lurid thoughts that were invading her consciousness … she took my nipple in between her teeth … fingers in my pussy … I slammed the dong deep into her … I was cumming so hard that I … tongue touched my clit and …. I screamed at her to fuck me a….

Desperately Pat opened her eyes and looked at Monica … the curve of her neck … the softness and shine of her hair … the press of her breast against her blouse … Oh this was so insane.

Thoughts slowly began to come into focus in the demur scientist’s mind … thoughts unlike any she had ever known … stories … images … sounds … all of one thing … women … and other women … sex … oh god the sex … !!

She placed her hands on either side of her head, moving her hands through her hair tying to find a way …any way to control what her battered mind was grappling with …

She could feel herself … her memories … even her psyche … all slowly beginning to change, overwhelmed … there was so much there that she didn’t know how to deal with … it was just pushing her aside … replacing … shifting … it was so wrong … but so right to be a torrid lesbian slut … a real rug munching bitch .. sucking pussy and …. oh fuck … having her pussy sucked… . She’d never never NEVER thought of that before but now … oohhhh … she needed it so bad … needed … needed … needed … it was just overpowering …

Oh my god what’s happening!?

It was all so perverted … but her body was responding … her nipples … soo hard .. her sex already dripping. How many words … how may images … so soft … so hot so … god it’s driving me mad!!

She had to touch herself, she had no choice, her whole world was filled with sex, beautiful women loving, fucking other women. White, black, red, tall, short, all types all loving it every second, dildos, clamps oh god .. sooo good.

She tried to think. … she was a scientist … not … god not … But she was so horny … and alone. All of those women had someone fucking them but … she was alone.

Well she wasn’t exactly alone ….

Monica was concentrating on the few instruments and controls that were still responding and with her back turned Pat could see her tight little ass … too bad it was covered in those loose pants … Oh god she’d look sooooo good in a tight short skirt … if only she’d dress like that.

Pat allowed herself a momentary indulgence … imagining her friend dressed in just such a fashion … she wanted it so badly … so fucking badly that she could almost scream.

Deep within the control program the interface read Patricia’s brain impulses, impulses so powerful directed and focused that the system interpreted them for commands. A billion calculations took place in less than a second as minute changes were made to the field parameters as the proper quantum frequencies were accessed.

Pat felt a slight disorientation as the world seemed to shift around her accompanied by a slight flash of blue pulsing energy. Blinking her eyes she looked in astonishment as her friends clothing began to change … her nondescript blouse and pants replaced by a pink form fitting tube top and a tight ass hugging black skirt. So astonished was the confused scientist that it was a few seconds before she noted that Monica was also wearing a pair of black heels … at least 5 inch heels at that.

She blinked … once … twice but still the image didn’t change … her friend and coworker was dressed … so hot … god so fucking hot. But … that was impossible …

“Monica … your clothes … what’s happening?”

Monica turned away from the console and looked at Pat with concern. She felt a bit disoriented at the moment herself and was beginning to become very worried. Just now the Quantum field had destabilized slightly and without the containment gird in place … well anything could happen. But what was this about her clothes?

She swiveled on her heels and looked at herself … yes … her standard workday pink tube top and tight skirt…not a mini, that would be going too far, but very flattering anyway … everything seemed to be in place. … Well mostly … something tickled at the back of her mind that there was something wrong here but what …. Ohhhh yes … the blue top would go much better with her eyes.

“There’s nothing wrong with my clothes hon. But I’m worried Pat, the quantum field just destabilized momentarily. We have to get this under control before serious harm is done.”

“No … Monica … your clothes changed in front of my eyes … you were wearing that white blouse and pants and … oh god now you’re dressed so fucking hot … something changed … god it’s so hard to think.”

Monica thought for a moment. She’d always dressed this way hadn’t she? Paul loved to have her look like this and he was so grateful … very grateful … but no … now that Monica mentioned it …she could recall the blouse and the pants that … her mind froze momentarily as like from a dream her she saw herself just as Pat was describing … she could see herself dressed like that here … today … but … how … she always wore an outfit like this but … she wouldn’t be caught dead alive in one … what the hell was going on here?

“Pat when did you notice the change?”

“Just a few moments ago … god … what is wrong.”

Realization stabbed at Monica like a million needles penetrating the corners of her brain … a sensation that was soon followed but one of sheer terror. “Oh dear god Pat … it’s the quantum field … it’s made up of the stuff that is the fabric of the universe … even a gateway to other infinite dimensions where other realities exist .. even one where I … omg … where I wear clothes like this … Oh shit Pat … if this thing can do this … it could reshape reality if we don’t shut it down. It must be pulsing at random … god it could be reshaping everything right now.”

“No Monica” she heard Pat say in a low sultry voice “Not at random.”

Monica looked at Pat with dawning comprehension. She hadn’t noticed it before … the look of hunger and desperate need etched in her face, dear god, her friend was nearly licking her lips with sexual intensity and staring at her breasts like a woman possessed. Never before had Monica seen such a direct come fuck me look sent her direction with such intensity, and never from a woman. No it wasn’t possible … how … and then she remembered the cybernetic link, her friend’s eerily ravenous and slightly insane smile … and felt rather than saw another blue wave of energy wash over her …

Monica shook her long blonde curls out of her face as the nausea from what she now knew was a pulse from the quantum field faded … she concentrated on her surroundings for a moment and then looked back at Pat. Her cute associate was looking at her with the most pleased and mischievous expression … her short brown hair and plain clothing belying the totally sensual and amazingly wonderful woman imaginable. Something that Monica could attest to first hand. Even thinking about licking her lover’s delectable pussy sent shivers down her spine …

But what had the quantum pulse done … and why did Patty look so proud of herself … why the look of utter anticipation … somehow Patty was controlling the reaction but what had she done this time. It was more than unnerving … it was becoming downright frightening.

Monica felt her pussy twinge as Pat crooked her finger in a seductive fashion and motioned for her to come closer. “Are you ready yet Monica … hmmm …oh I need you so badly girlfriend … I do.”

“Ready? Pat are you insane … we have a real problem in here … we don’t have time for that right now … and what do you mean by am I ready yet … I … you mean … you’re … omg.”

Monica looked at her reflection in the shielded Plexiglas window of the control booth and saw herself … an image so familiar but so alien as well … the hair which should have been short and soft was now long and curly … the clothing was outrageous and her makeup was bordering on being provocative … maybe something useful for clubbing but not for work in the office … and since when did she go clubbing anyway … .

But she did… all the time with Pat … lesbian dance clubs mostly where they could be together, not that Paul would be too happy about it if he ever found out but … no … that wasn’t right … she was a happily married woman with three children … very conservative… she’d never looked at another girl like that … the whole idea was completely repugnant … and so natural … she and Pat had been together since the first day of the project and she’d had no idea that sex with another woman could be … god … what was happening to her.

“Nooooo … Pat … omg … you’re doing something to me … changing me … I’m not like this … god Pat why?”

“Because I am sooo horny Mon … I really am sorry … I really am but … I can’t … I have to … and … I can. Like this.”

Monica looked at her remaining instruments in near panic seeing that the field was beginning to destabilize again … knowing that things were going to change again … but unable to do anything about it …

“Noooo Pat … pleasseeeee…” she shrieked as the wave hit her once again.

Once again she stumbled slightly as the world began to shift … wondering what was going to happen now. As the pulse of blue energy faded again she reached down under her mini-skirt to finger her panty free smooth shaven pussy as she always did when confused. She really did need to invent something that she could simply strap on there to soothe her constantly aching clit as it was so hard to do proper input with one hand buried in one’s snatch … but she was getting pretty good at it after all these years … and her work partners had never complained … neither on the job nor in their many varied and frequent after hours “work” sessions. As a matter of fact she was so hot and wet now that she could hardly stand to concentrate on the emergency at hand. Fortunately, being a complete nymphomaniac didn’t make her stupid. She knew what Pat was doing and she had to somehow gain control of the situation before reality was warped all out of recognition.

Pat certainly wasn’t being much help. And although her obvious need to have her pussy licked made Moncia all wet and drippy … almost uncontrollably so … she couldn’t give in right now, too much was at stake. And Pat was too busy trying to seduce her with science … science they had developed together, to consider the consequences of what was happening here. Though why she felt she needed to seduce her was beyond Monica. After all … she could have her anytime, day or night … anyplace she wanted … once Paul had even caught them in bed at home … and in the car … and the kitchen … and of course the living room … and the laundry room … and her husband had barely spoken to her since … not that it mattered that much … after all girls really were what rung Monica’s bell. Always had been.

There was a feeling of wrongness about that and Monica vaguely realized that she probably hadn’t always been this way … that Pat had done something to her yet again but … well she really was too fucking horny to care right now … and whatever it was that Pat wanted to do … well … as long as it involved them licking each other’s pussies … what was the problem?

Once again the feeling of wrongness fought its way to the surface of her mind, the gut churning reality that … well reality was changing for her but she was losing her ability to care … she needed to take action while she still could.

Though it was so very hard to do, she ignored the hot and penetrating looks that Pat was sending her direction and turned to her instrument panels. Maybe just maybe there was enough left here that she could work with. Maybe she could at least wrest control of the cyber interface program from Pat before she could change things once again …

Still she couldn’t resist spreading her legs and bending over to do so … it exposed her wet dripping pussy to the plain view of her horny masturbating associate. Maybe it would distract her long enough to make something useful happen. Besides … the thought of Patty looking at her hot sex while she worked always was such a turn on.

Monica began punching in various shutdown codes hoping that the ruined touch interfaces would be able to pick up at least one of them up and halt the reaction. This was important enough to even withdraw her left hand from her pussy … torture that it was … to speed up the process. Of course she was careful not to chip her long pink nails, that would never do.

“Still resisting Monica? … You can’t succeed you know.” Pat purred from behind her … “You’re such a complete slut Monica. You know you want to lick my pussy and you know I neeeedddd you to do it.”

“Yes … you know I do Pat” Monica nearly whined “But something’s not right here … and that rift is dangerous. I know you’re doing something to me and even that thought is making me so completely wet, but …”

Monica felt a smooth hand on her exposed ass and shuddered. Turning her head she saw that Patty had risen from the floor and was now standing behind her … her hands gently playing with her exposed flesh … a look of complete sexual bliss, hunger and longing imprinted on her face.

Oh dear god that feels sooooo good…

Automatically Monica moaned and thrust her ass upwards, wriggling it invitingly for her lover, feeling her hands moving between her dripping thighs ..

“No Patty” she whined as her friends wonderfully smooth hands touched the edges of her sex making her pussy twinge with anticipation … “This isn’t right … ohhhhh … it’s not … the way it should be … I …oh god … oh yesssss…”

Monica felt Pat’s fingers move into her sopping twat and pressed back on them … wanting them … needing them there. Deep in her mind she realized that she hand done this hundreds of times … but also knew with a certainty that this was the first time she had ever allowed a woman to touch her like that … the first time she had ever wanted one too … the first time she had even thought about it. And here it was … happening and …

She’s done this to me … she has … oh god I … I love it … oh god I do… .

Still, even in her moment of bliss the curvaceous blond continued to struggle … desperately manipulating the damaged controls in front of her even as she pressed her slut cunt ever deeper on to her lover’s fingers. Even as she moaned in ecstasy that she had never known she knew that this was Pat’s doing and it had to end.

“Still struggling Mon?” Pat cooed in her ear as she withdrew her fingers and sat on one of the flat control stations and looked at her partner quizzically. “I’ve made you into a complete nympho slut and still you’re trying to turn off my wonderful little machine here.”

Monica saw Pat look at herself in the reflection of the plexiglass screens and frown … “Hmmmm maybe that’s part of the problem. You’re so pretty and I’ve always been so plain. I’ve always been jealous of that you know, so sweet and beautiful, able to turn the head of any man while I barely registered on their radar. But turning the heads of men really isn’t that important now is it Mon” her lover said with a soft grin “and there’s no need for me to look like background material next to you either.”

Monica felt the brief nausea as the world shifted once again but this time the distortion was centered on Pat herself. In front of her eyes the blond scientist saw her friend’s features shift and change. Short dishwater brown hair transformed into long lustrous locks of deep brown; eyes with had been unremarkable became deep and enchanting, wide and deep; breasts which had been nothing of note became perky and perfect pushing against her tight fitting blouse and her legs … long and shapely … her figure … no longer slightly plump and dowdy but svelte and graceful … .

Dear god she’s the most delectable creature I’ve ever seen.

All Monica could do was look on in wonder as the impossible occurred before her very eyes. Wonder and intense fear combined as the talented scientist pondered how many changes Pat had already made to her … how many more she still had in mind.

Pat looked at her reflection critically and smiled. “I always wanted to look like this Mon … Do you approve? Are you ready yet to cease this pointless resistance … oh come on Mon … all I want is a little pussy to pussy time with my sweet gorgeous girl. Please don’t make me change you any more … I mean your kids aren’t even going to recognize you as it is…”

Kids?

Memories struggled to the surface once again … children … family … a good wholesome life … loving husband … respect and …

Tears began to fall from Monica’s face as the impact of what was happening struck her yet again … “No Pat .. no put me back … please love … let’s end this … I want to go back!!”.

Pat pouted, now an excruciatingly cute gesture. “Oh Monny I wish I could but … well you see you’d shut the field down hon, I just know you would and … well I like it this way I really do and you’re inventive … even now with a busted interface I’m sure you’d be able to figure out something eventually. No love … I’m afraid that just won’t do… no not at all. I need sex lover … I need lots of girls licking my pussy … I just need it … the thought… the idea … it’s in my mind and … I just want to live in it … see it … immerse myself in it … and this device … it’s going to let me do all of those things.”

“But I need you. I need your brilliance my dear friend. I need you to help me build the things that will allow me to live in this bliss always. I’m afraid I can’t do it without you my dear sweet puss loving slut. I was hoping that I wouldn’t need to do this … but it’s probably for the best.”

The panic swelled within Monica as she saw the borderline maniacal look in her beautiful friends eyes … she reached over to try one last shutdown key when reality shifted for her again. Fighting down the now familiar sensation of nausea, she looked at Patricia … fuck … she was beautiful … so beautiful and she was just sitting there smiling at her warmly.

“What happened Ms. Burns?” She said still trying to get her bearings …

“Nothing Monica.” The noted physicist said as she spread her legs wide, revealing her glistening pussy. “It’s just that my pussy is oh so very wet and aching … do you have something you can do about that pet?”

“Ohhhh yes Ms. Burns.” M said as she fell to her knees, her enormous breasts hanging provocatively. Her nipple rings pressed against the fabric of her flimsy top making them feel so excited and heavy that she almost came right then. But no … she had to wait for Ms. Burns permission before she could cum … after all this time it was almost 2nd nature to her now. Just the thought made her cunny twinge and elicited a small moan from the former conservative mother and wife.

Without hesitation the newly sculpted voluptuous blonde thrust her head under her Mistress’s skirt and began to lap happily at her prefect pussy. She knew that the tattoo on her ass was clearly visible to her Mistress, a tat proclaiming to the world proudly that she was Patricia’s Cunt. She remember so clearly the day that she had squirmed on the table as letter by letter Ms. Burns has stripped away her old life and made her forever her owners property.

It had been the most terrifying and happiest day of her existence.

Wriggling her ass provocatively for her owner’s pleasure she pressed the metal barbell piercing her tongue against Ms. Burns perfect clit, eliciting a moan from her goddess and feeling the warm pleasure that pleasing the woman she belonged to gave to her. Service was pleasure and she was serving very well.

Casually she wondered if she had always had always been like this, had always belonged to her Mistress. But the mere thought that there was a reality, a time of a place when and where that was not true made her so sad, empty and terrified that she just wanted to curl up in a tiny little ball. No … she knew that she had been changed … that she had once been something else, but as she tasted her Mistress’s sweet nectar … she knew where she truly belonged … where she would always belong.

Shrieking in pleasure, her Mistress fed M her juices as she skillfully captured every drop, every taste … she knew in her heart that they had done this many times before, but she also knew that this was her Mistress’s first time and her own as well. The thought thrilled her beyond imagining.

She felt the pulse of the quantum field and knew that after this there was work to be done. Mistress had plans and M would serve.

Briefly she felt a wave of pity for the unsuspecting world surge through her mind. It was pity well deserved for life would never be quite the same again. But those thoughts were soon cast aside as she heard her Mistress speak …

“Cum for me Monica … cum for me now.”

Her world faded to blissful shrieks of passion as she obeyed.

And this was only the beginning.