The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reality Shifts

Chapter Two

Melvin smiled and opened his eyes to see his girlfriend, Blaire, bobbing her head up and down, on her cock. She had no trouble wrapping her thick lips around his manhood, and lowering them to his base. He could practically feel himself, in her throat, as she licked the base, with her tongue. He pushed her head slightly down, and exploded inside of her, shooting his seed, deep into her throat.

Blaire slowly lifted her large lips and mouth from his deflated penis, and smiled at him. “Wakey, wakey,” she told him, while slipping her naked body next to his.

“I don’t mind waking up to that, in the mornings!” he exclaimed.

She smiled and told him, “I knew you’d like that, master.” Keith smiled at the fact that she was still calling him, ‘master’. He always fantasized about having his own sex slave, ever since the first time the two of them had sex. She had fulfilled many of his fantasies that night, much to his pleasure. He found her perfect, in every way.

She cuddled next to him, and asked, “Master?”

“Yeah, baby?” he said.

“Do you think I have a perfect body?” she asked. Mel laughed.

“I think your body is perfect! There is no one in the world with a body, as good looking as yours is!”

She smiled and said, “Do you still draw pictures of me?”

“Yeah, though there really is no way to fully bring out your beauty, in them,” he said.

“Do you think I can see some of them, again?” she asked him.

Melvin smiled. “Sure.” He got up and walked to his desk, where he kept all of his sketch pads. He pulled out a couple of them, and turned one to what he thought was his best picture, of her.

He handed the picture to her, and she stared it at, for a while. Blaire looked up and smiled. “You’re pretty good at this, still, master!”

He laughed. “Well, I’m no Picasso, but I do my best. Do you really like them?”

“Of course, master! I look gorgeous, in this. I look just like her!”

Melvin blushed a little, at her compliment. “Thanks,” he told her. He leaned in and the two kissed.

Blaire went through the pages of his sketch book, looking at all of his drawings. She stopped at one, a picture of Allison. “Who’s this supposed to be?” she asked, with a smile.

“Oh, that’s Allison.” Mel’s face reddened a little at the thought of her, and what the two had done.

“Ah! I see it now! She does still have her hair!” Blaire exclaimed. Melvin forced a laugh. She finished looking at it, and handed it back to him.

“Hey, baby? Do you still have some of my clothes, here?” she asked him.

“Of course. They’re still in the second drawer, like usual.” Blaire smiled, and got up to look in the drawer. She began to sort through her outfits, before settling on a pair of jean shorts, and a black, long sleeved shirt, that displayed a good amount of her awesome cleavage.

“Aren’t you going to put on a bra or panties?” he asked her.

“Did you want me to put on a bra or panties, master? I can, if that is what you desire.” She winked at him, sexily.

Mel shrugged his shoulders. “You can go without them, if you want. It’s just that your nipples are poking through your shirt.” She looked down at her nipples, and laughed.

“I shall put on a bra, for you, master. But, any time you wish for me to take it off, I will, no matter where it is.” She was really taking this whole master/slave thing, seriously! Mel wasn’t about to have her stripping in the middle of the park, or anything like that, though. She’d probably start a riot, if she displayed her breasts in public!

Blaire put back on her bra, before putting her shirt on, again. “Would you mind if I spent a few nights with Allison, before I move my stuff, here?”

“Yeah, just remember your pills, ok?” She pouted. He told her to take her pills for this morning, and she obeyed him. He knew she didn’t like taking so many pills, but the doctors said that it was for her PTSD.

Mel helped her pack some of her things she would need, into a bag. “Can I borrow your phone, master? I don’t have my old one, anymore,” she told him, frowning a little. Though she had never talked to him about her kidnapping, Melvin could tell that she could still remember the traumatic event that happened, a couple of months ago.

Melvin handed her his phone, and she dialed Allison’s number. “Hey, Allison! How have you been?”

Melvin watched her talk to her best friend, the girl he had also been making out with, for the past three weeks. He wasn’t sure if she would tell her about the two of them, or not. Mel didn’t feel it was time for that, though.

Blaire nodded, against the phone. “Well, that’s good! Have you been taking good care of my man, while I was gone?” Melvin blushed deeply at how ‘well’ she actually treated him. She nodded again, and laughed.

“Yeah, he can be like that, sometimes. Anyhow, Melvin’s bringing me over there. I told him, that I wanted to stay with you a few more nights, before I move out. That OK with you?”

“Uh huh.” She laughed again. “I’ll have to wash those, sometime!”

“Yeah? OK. See you in a little bit. Bye.” Blaire hung up the phone and handed it back to him. “Here you go, Melvin.”

“What did she say?” he asked.

“She said it’s ok to visit her. I hope you don’t mind us hanging with her, today, master. Today’s one of her off days.” Melvin smiled, a bit uneasy about being with the both of them, in the same room.

The two drove back to Blaire’s dorm. She rushed up the stairs, holding his hand, dragging him along. He had to laugh at how eager she was, to see Allie, outside of the mental ward. She opened the door to her room, and the two girls screamed, and embraced one another.

“I missed you!” exclaimed Allison.

“Me too!” said Blaire. The two began to talk among themselves, while Mel watched them. His eyes would occasionally wonder to Allie’s face. He noticed that she would look at him, as well. The two blushed at the thought of their hidden affair with one another, but Blaire did not seem to notice. Blaire had asked her once, if she had found herself a boyfriend, yet. She blushed a deep red, looking at Melvin, and told her that she hadn’t, yet, though there are one or two, that she wouldn’t mind going out with. Blaire looked at Melvin and smiled at him, with her large lips.

“We’ll have to find a way to change that. Right, Melvin?”

“Ahhh, yeah.” He didn’t know if she was suspicious of the two of them or not, but her smile seemed to only widen, after he told her that.

A half hour later, Melvin told them that he would have to go to his Economics class. Blaire pouted and kissed him. “I love you, baby!” she said, hugging him.

“I love you, too, Blaire!” Blaire then took his face in her hands and pulled it in for a deep kiss, swirling her tongue around his own. Melvin didn’t remember a time when she kissed him like that, in front of other people. He did not mind, though, it made him feel a little bad for Allie, who had to watch them.

Melvin broke the kiss and said, “I best get going, now. I should be back, in about an hour!”

Melvin stopped at his car to pick up his books, before hurrying to his Economics class. He got inside and smiled at his teacher, a Mrs. Jenkins. Mrs. Jenkins was a pretty decent teacher, and a good looker too! She wasn’t nearly as pretty as Blaire, but the forty five year old teacher, was definitely a cougar. Even though she was in her mid-forties, she could easily pass for a woman in her twenties.

Like in most of his classes, Melvin got pretty decent grades. That is, until the incident with Blaire being kidnapped. With all the shit that she was going through back then, Melvin’s thoughts had always turned towards her, distracting him from his classes, often. He also had missed over two weeks, in all his classes, from skipping to see her, sometimes.

But, now that Blaire had returned to his life, Melvin could focus a bit more on his studies. He’d have to if he wanted to pass some of his classes. Mrs. Jenkins was pretty soft with her grading policies, but even she had to have limits to her grading policy. Melvin focused on her lecture, as she taught it, trying not to think of Blaire or Allison. Good thing she’s staying with Allison, for now, he thought, to himself. He could use the alone time, to study.

* * *

Blaire smiled at her friend, Allison, after talking to Melvin on the phone. She told him that she understood his need to study, and would let him have his alone time. The two talked, most of the day, catching up on things. She really was a nice girl. She knew that was why her master liked her, so much.

The rest of the day, Allison had taken her out to eat, and out shopping, a little, before returning to their dorm. Blaire had told her that she had a wonderful time with her, that day.

Allison stretched, yawning, and turned off the small TV set, they were watching from. “Think it’s time to settle in for the evening,” Allison said, stripping to her bra and panties.

Blaire took off her clothes, as well, not stopping at her large bra, and g-string panties. She stood naked in front of Allison, for a few seconds. She noticed that Allison couldn’t help but stare at her large J cup tits. Blaire stretched, pushing her large tits out, more.

Allison’s eyes darted to the ground, when she noticed Blaire watching her. She scrambled under the covers of her bed, before turning out the light next to her bed. Blaire got into her own bed, feeling the soft fabric of her sheets press against her naked skin. She loved it.

“So, do you think you’ll like living with Melvin?” Allison asked her.

“Oh yeah! I’m planning on fucking him, every chance I get!” Blaire exclaimed.

Allison laughed. “I never knew you had such a foul mouth, Blaire!” she said, jokingly.

Blaire told her, “If you had Melvin’s huge cock inside of you, you’d be swearing a lot more, too!” Blaire smiled in the darkness, at her attempt to make Allison wet, by thinking of Melvin.

Allison asked her, “Is he really that great, in bed?”

“Oh, yeah! I think last night I must have had a dozen orgasms, from him! And he lasts so long, I could go all night, riding him, if I wanted,” she told her friend, in the darkness. She looked over towards her, in the darkness, but all she could see was her silhouette. Blaire wondered if Allison would dream of her master, tonight. She hoped so.

For a moment, she thought she heard Allison whimper, a little. “Wow!” She exclaimed. Blaire had noticed that her breathing was a bit heavier, now. “He does sound pretty good. He’s pretty good looking, too! You’re lucky to have a guy, like him.”

Blaire smiled. “Thanks. I’m sure you’ll have a guy just like him, too, soon.”

“I hope so,” she replied. Blaire shut up after that, and listened as Allison fell asleep, after hearing her moan softly, a few times.

When she thought Allison was asleep, she whispered, “Allison?” There was no response. Blaire got up, and walked to Allison’s bed, trying not to bump into anything, on the way to her. She leaned forward, finding her face with her hands, and pressed her lips against Allison’s, kissing her.

Blaire still was not exactly sure if this was the way she was supposed to do it, but she hoped so. Risking her waking up, she turned on Allison’s light, illuminating her face in the dark. She was still asleep, so Blaire uncovered her, so that she could watch her transform, if she transformed, that is.

She didn’t have to wait long, though. Allison’s body began to grow, past her original 5′2″ mark. The acme cleared from her face, making it just as beautiful as her own. Her blonde hair didn’t grow past her shoulders, but her nose shrank a little. Allison’s bra and panties began to disappear, leaving her naked for Blaire to see. It did not seem as if new clothes were forming on her. She assumed that by changing reality, the new Allison slept naked, just like her.

The hair on her pussy began to diminish, as her belly shrank until her waist was a good 24″ around. Her hips stayed the same, but her ass became much more firmer. Her growth settled on the 5′6″ inches, before it stopped. Her breasts grew last, stretching out, as she laid on the bed. They continued to grow, as her round, brown areolas stretched to the two inch mark, and her nipples extended to a quarter inch. Her breast growth slowed to a halt. Blaire thought they looked very nice, on her smaller frame. She was about a 30G cup, now.

Allison moaned a little, and Blaire smiled and shut off the light, before returning to her own bed, leaving Allison naked in her own bed. Melvin’s really going to enjoy her, once we start sharing him. She giggled. We’re probably the two hottest girls on campus, right now. Having both of us will be a dream come true, for him, literally. Blaire giggled again, looking at her best friend, the perfect woman to share her master with, and fell asleep, still giggling to herself, for no apparent reason at all.

* * *

Allison stretched out in her bed, and smiled. She had a wonderful dream last night, of fucking Melvin, again and again. She looked down at her naked body, uncovered. Her hand stroked her already wet, bald pussy, up and down. She pulled herself out of bed, stretching again.

Allison looked at her roommate, Blaire, under her sheets. She smiled as she walked up to her best friend, and pressed her lips against Blaire’s own. Her hand slipped under her sheet and squeezed her breast, lightly. Blaire moaned, lightly, as her mouth opened, letting Allison’s tongue slip in.

She broke the kiss, and Blaire looked at her, a bit surprised at the sight of her. “Time to wake up, sexy,” Allison told her.

Blaire smiled, looking at her nude body, next to her, and slipped out of bed. Blaire stood, and Allison leaned up and kissed her, again. Allison had been bisexual, for as long as she could remember. When she joined Regal University during her first year, she quickly made friends with the attractive looking Blaire.

Their friendship grew, and soon enough, the two had moved in, together. She had got Blaire to experiment with her. Allison was the only woman Blaire had ever been with. The two began having sex with each other, from time to time, when they weren‘t with anyone. Occasionally, one of them would have a guy over, and tell the other about him, the next day, all about how good or bad the guy was, in bed. They had never had a threesome though, or shared a man in any way, keeping that part of their life apart from their own romance.

Then, along came Melvin. During the beginning of their second year, Blaire had met the gorgeous freshman, and the two began to date, and fuck. After each time she fucked him, Blaire would tell Allison about just how great he was, in the sack. Allison had been with a few people, since Blaire and Melvin got together, but none of them seemed to compare to the sex the two of them had. She began to lust after him, along with her.

Allison had begun to ask Blaire if she would mind having a threesome with him, sometime after the two year mark between them. After Blaire introduced the two, she found herself growing similar feelings, to those she shared with Blaire. She desperately wanted his cock, inside of her. She wanted them both, actually. Blaire told her that she would prep him to share the two of them, together, and Allison had squealed in delight, at her best friend.

Each day, she had asked when she would be able to fuck the handsome, kind man, she had fallen for. And each day, Blaire told her to be patient. Then, one day, Blaire was kidnapped. Allison and Melvin began to comfort each other, while she was gone. A few days before she was found, she had kissed Melvin, for the first time.

When Blaire returned, the two continued their make out sessions while she was in the hospital. Allison had told him, each time, to imagine that it was Blaire with him. It helped him lose his guilt. She would not have sex with him, though, she told him; not until Blaire had given the two permission to. They kept their romance from her, though. Their kissing led to her giving him blow jobs, which led to titty fucking him with her large, round G cups. This led to him sucking on her tits, which led to him going down on her, lapping her pussy through an endless amount of orgasms.

But, she had held off from fucking him, still. They both wanted it; she knew that, but she wouldn’t go that far with him, without her consent. Blaire had never told Melvin, of her continued relationship with her, and so, the three continued this love triangle, between them. Now, Blaire was out of the mental ward. The two had sex last night, for the first time in months, and it was wonderful.

Blaire returned Allison’s kiss, then said, “Hey, beautiful.” Allison smiled at her friend.

“Hey, yourself!” she responded. Allison held onto her, pressing her large breasts against Blaire’s. “Last night was amazing, Blaire. I forgot how wild you can be in bed, sometimes!” Allison exclaimed.

A strange look came over Blaire, at the time. She couldn’t tell if it was surprise, fear, or anger. She rubbed the palm of her hand against her cheek, looking into Blaire’s eyes. “What’s wrong, sexy?” she asked her.

“No…nothing,” she responded. “I’m just tired, that’s all. I had a lot of fun last night, too!”

Allison smiled and kissed her lover, again. “So when do you think I can feel that thick cock, between my thighs? My pussy is getting wet, already, just from thinking about it!” Allison’s plan now, was to get Blaire into a threesome, with Melvin. This way, every one wins and she can be with her two lovers, without worrying about being discovered.

Blaire smiled at her. “Soon, beautiful. I promise. You know I want to share him, with you. I just want the idea to float in his head for a while, before we act. That way, we don’t get Melvin angry, or flustered. Allison doubted Melvin would be upset if Blaire shared him with her, since the two were already going down on each other, behind her back.

Allison kissed her, again. “We better get dressed. Today, will be your first day, back at work!” she exclaimed. After Blaire had received her part time modeling job, she had introduced Allison to the producers, there. After that, the two of them worked there, together, posing provocatively, for the bra ads the producers worked with.

Blaire smiled. “I miss working there,” she responded. “Are you going to watch me?”

Allison looked at her, strangely. “Watch? I’m posing with you, Blaire! You know that!”

Blaire pressed her hand against her forehead. “I’m sorry, Allison. I tend to forget things, occasionally.”

Allison hugged her and said, “Don’t worry about it. You’ll be fine.”

In almost a monotone voice, she said, “I better take my pills, now. Ma…Melvin would be mad at me, if I didn’t.” She began to walk to the bathroom in their dorm room.

“Ummm…Blaire?” Allison watched her friend enter the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, locking it. She had never seen her like this, before. It was almost as if she had no idea where she was. But, that’s crazy, right?

* * *

Blaire clutched her temple, in pain. Why can’t I remember?! Why?! Blaire popped in her pills, for the morning. She looked at the reflection, in the mirror.

“You’re not me,” she said, into it. And she’s not Allison. Allison was never this slutty, before! She looked at the pretty face in the mirror, in disgust.

“I hate you!” she whispered fiercely, into her reflection. “You ruined my life! And now you won’t stop until you ruin everyone else’s, too!”

She heard a knock on the door. “Blaire? Are you ok?” said the person on the other end. It wasn’t Allison, though. Allison was gone, replaced by this impersonator. She ran the water, and splashed some in her face.

“I’m fine!” she declared, a little harshly. Did I really eat Allison out, last night? Am I bisexual? Was I always bisexual?

A smile crossed her face, and she laughed at her reflection. “Of course, I’m bisexual!” she whispered, to her reflection. “I have to be, for master!” She opened the bathroom door.

Allison stood outside of it, apparently worried. “Are you OK?” she asked, again. “Should I call Melvin?”

“No. No. I’m fine,” she told her. “We don’t want to worry Melvin, do we?” she added, with a smile.

“No, I suppose not,” Allison replied. The two got dressed and headed for their photo shoot. She remembered her photo shoots, as fun and sexy. The photographers took several hundred photos of the two of them, apart, and together. Sometimes, the photographer would have to remind her to smile, when her mind went blank, from time to time.

As the day progressed, a new set of memories appeared in her mind. She remembered how she had become bisexual, after meeting Allison, and how she liked to give accounts of her times with Melvin, to her. Her head cleared up, and she once again remembered her mission, to fulfill Melvin’s fantasies. She would just have to keep reminding herself, of that.

Blaire ended up spending the night with Allison, once more. She talked to Melvin over the phone, and found out that he had work, immediately after school. She looked at Allison, and smiled. “Tomorrow’s my last day, before I move in with you. Are you excited, baby?” she asked Melvin.

“Yeah! I can’t wait!” he said, over the receiver.

She looked at Allison, and winked. “I just realized that you have never spent the night here, Melvin! Will you sleep over here, my last night, with me?”

Melvin laughed on the other end. “Sure, I will. I’d like that, Blaire.”

“OK, baby. I’ll let you get back to work, then. I love you!” she exclaimed.

“Love you, too,” he replied. Blaire shut the phone, and squeezed it between her breasts, holding it with both hands, thinking of Melvin.

“He’s so sweet!” she told Allison, handing her phone back to her. “I need my own phone, sometime. I’ll have to get a new one.”

Allison smiled and said, “We can go out shopping again, tomorrow. OK?”

“OK,” she replied. As the night wore on, the two talked with each other, just like old times, about how big Melvin’s cock felt, in her pussy. The two ended up making out several times, as well. Allison really liked kissing, it seemed.

When it got late, the two stripped naked, and Allison laid in her bed. “Can I sleep with you, tonight?” she asked Allison.

She grinned and told her, “Sure,” lifting up her sheets so that Blaire could join her. The two kissed and snuggled, together. Blaire rested her head, against her breast.

Blaire started crying, softly into her breast, not knowing why. Allison looked down on her, and stroked her hair. “What’s wrong, sexy?”

She looked up at her. “I’m sorry” she said. “This happens, sometimes. I don’t know why.”

Allison smiled, a little bit. “It’s ok. You’ve been through a lot, Blaire. I understand.” Blaire sniffed, and rested her head back against her breast. She began to cry once more, against Allison’s chest, while she stroked her hair, gently. The two fell asleep that way, in each others arms.

* * *

Melvin shut his phone, after talking to Blaire. She seemed to be doing well, though he still wished he could be with her, right now.

“So, how’s your girlfriend doing?” said a voice, behind him. It was his manager, Jenna.

He smiled at the pretty, older lady. “She’s doing pretty well. She’s still having a few troubles with things, but she seems to be improving.”

“Well, that’s good,” Jenna said. “You said she’s into modeling?”

Mel laughed. “Yeah, she got the looks for it, and seems to like it.”

Jenna laughed. “I wish I could be a model!” she exclaimed.

Melvin smiled. “I’m sure you could be a model, if you wanted. You got the looks for it.”

Jenna smiled and punched his arm. Mel rubbed it, a little. “Oh, stop it! I’m not that great looking!”

“Well, I think you’re decent looking.” The older woman smiled at him. Mel liked to flirt with Jenna, from time to time, to make her feel good. The 5′9″ woman was pretty decent looking, and Melvin wouldn’t mind dating her, if he was a few years older, and wasn‘t with Blaire.

She laughed, again. “Break time’s over, mister. Back to work.”

Melvin pouted and returned to his job, at the cash register of the dollar store. It was a fine job, though it did get a bit dull, from time to time. Not many people showed up at the store. Mostly it was just older parents, trying to find cheap items, for their kids.

Chazz walked inside, and waved. “What’s up, little buddy?” he asked Mel.

“Not much. Just working the register,” Mel replied.

“That’s cool. How’s Blaire?” Chazz asked him.

“She’s doing good. She’s with Allison right now,” he said.

Chazz laughed. “Did Allison say anything, about the Chazz?” he asked.

“No, ‘fraid not,” Mel answered. He had tried to set Chazz on a double date with her, him, and Blaire, a few months back, before the incident. Chazz didn’t make a good impression, though, and Allison refused to go out with Chazz again, much to his disappointment.

Chazz stated, “She’s probably too shy to say she likes me, that’s all.”

“If you say so, Chazz. So, how is your own sex life going?” Mel asked.

“Well,” he responded, “I was with Megan, a few nights ago. She’s pretty decent, in the sack.”

“Is that so?” Melvin asked. Megan was a girl Chazz met, during his senior year of high school. She lived away from here, the last time Mel checked, but, she would still come to college to visit Chazz, from time to time. Chazz thought it was amusing, that the young woman had a crush on him. From what he heard, she and Chazz got along, pretty well, even though their relationship was long distance, and Chazz didn’t mind hooking up with other girls.

“Yeah, she’s cute looking. Got nice tits, too!” Chazz exclaimed. Melvin laughed.

Mel couldn’t say anything, though. He was with Allie, behind Blaire’s back. They had promised not to get together anymore, after Blaire returned, but he missed her touch, a little. He hoped that the two of them could keep their promise, and not give in to their urges.

Chazz ended up buying a bunch of candy. He called it, ‘training fuel’. “I still think you should join the football team, at least as a kicker,” he told him, while eating his candy, in front of the register.

“You know, I’m not into sports, Chazz. Besides, I doubt I would have time for it between work and classes. I already had to drop out of my jujitsu course!”

Chazz laughed at his friend. “I suppose that’s true. Makes me glad, I’m not working! Gives me time, to check out all those cute cheerleaders!” Chazz, somehow, got by, without having a job. Mel had no clue where his money came from, though.

Melvin smiled and told him, “Of course, none of them can compare to Blaire!”

Chazz grinned. “Well, of course! She’s got the biggest tits in school, probably the entire county, as well! A girl like her was meant for porn! You’re so lucky, dude.” Melvin was lucky to have her. The two talked for a bit more, until another customer showed at the cash register. Chazz took off, then. Mel completed the rest of his shift, helping Jenna close the place, that night. Sometimes, she would have him help with things, like that. Just meant more cash for him, so he didn’t mind.

Melvin went to bed, and fell asleep thinking of Blaire’s warm body against his own. The next morning, before his class, he received a phone call from Allison. “What’s up?” he asked her.

“Not much. I just dropped Blaire at her psychologist. She shouldn’t be done, for another hour. So, I was thinking, maybe you and I could get together?”

Mel sighed. “Oh, Allie. You know we shouldn’t. Besides, I’m about to go to art class. Maybe some other time,” he added. He missed her, too.

“But, baby! I miss your huge cock, in my mouth!” she pouted out.

“Sorry,” Mel told her, "but I really can’t miss any more days, there." She groaned, on the other end.

“Fine,” she said, obviously upset. “Well, I wanted to tell you in person, but Blaire was freaking out a few times, yesterday. I didn’t want to say anything around her, though.”

“Damn!” Melvin exclaimed. “Do you know if she took her pills, yesterday and today?”

“Yeah, I think so. She kept blanking out, and was crying last night, in our room. She told me she didn’t know why, though. Should we tell her doctors?”

Mel sighed. He would rather not see Blaire put back into the mental ward, if he could. “No. Just keep an eye on her. She’ll get through this, with our help. I know she will.”

“If you say so. You still coming around, tonight?”

“Yeah. Blaire wants me to spend the night. I have no idea how the two of us are going to share her bed, though!”

Blaire laughed on the other end. “You do have pretty wide shoulders, wide sexy shoulders!” she exclaimed.

“Thanks. Anyhow, I need to go to class, now. See you, tonight!”

“OK, babe. See you, then!” Melvin hung up the phone and sighed. He hoped he was doing the right thing, by not telling her doctors about her episodes.

* * *

Blaire jumped up and hugged Melvin, the moment he walked into her dorm, that evening. She pressed her lips against his own, kissing him. “I missed you, baby!” she exclaimed.

“I missed you too, sweetheart,” he told her.

Melvin waved over to Allison, who was reading through one of her textbooks, at the time. She looked up and smiled. “Hey, Melvin,” she said, her eyes going back to her book.

“Hey, Allison,” he replied. Blaire couldn’t help but notice his cheeks flush a little, when he said that.

Maybe getting him to sleep with her, will be easier, than I thought!

Blaire led Melvin by the hand to her bed, and the two sat together, talking about their days. Melvin asked her, how her first psychologist appointment went. She told him, it was fine. The psychologist mainly talked about, the way she kept mixing fantasy and reality. He really had no idea what he was doing though, she thought. Her master’s fantasies, were her reality, for her. She didn’t tell the doctor anything about how she was still able to change reality, or the fact, that she had let Melvin become her master.

She did talk a little, about how she was crying the other night, for no apparent reason. The doctor told her that it was common for people with PTSD to cry, at random moments. She told him that she wished it would stop, for her. He told her to be patient, then sent her back to Allison, their time, finished.

Blaire looked over to her master, and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed him. She pressed her tongue against his lips, and he allowed her tongue to slip in. The two began to make out, passionately, while Allison sat in the bed, across from hers. She would look over, to see her watching the both of them, from time to time. Blaire straddled Melvin, continuing to kiss him. She noted how his eyes would also dart to Allison’s, from time to time.

When she let him up for air, he asked her, “Is it alright for us to be doing this, in front of her?” Blaire looked over to Allison, who smiled at her.

“She’s fine,” Blaire said, leaning down for another kiss. “She likes to watch!” she added, winking in Allison’s direction. Allison laughed and went back to her studies, looking up at them, occasionally.

When night time came, Allison turned off the light, before Blaire stripped out of her clothes, slipping into bed with Melvin. Melvin had slipped into bed, himself, before taking off his pants and shirt, throwing them on the ground, next to him. He still wore his boxers, though. Blaire guessed he must be a bit nervous, sleeping in the same room as Allison.

Blaire pressed her naked body against his, and kissed him. “Goodnight, Melvin,” she whispered.

“Goodnight, Blaire. Sweet dreams,” he whispered back, in the darkness. She watched as his eyes shut, his face illuminated purely by the moonlight outside of her window, next to her bed. Blaire could not see Allison, from this viewpoint, though.

Blaire stayed awake, as her master fell asleep, clinging to her. She waited an hour, then leaned forward, kissing him, again and again. Melvin groaned against her, and started to kiss her back.

His eyes slowly opened and he stared down at her, smiling. “What’s up?” he asked her, in a whisper.

She whispered back, “I’m horny, baby! And I haven’t got any from you, for a while. Can we have sex, right now?”

Melvin’s head looked over, towards Allison. “What about Allison?” he asked.

She leaned forward, while squeezing his already hard, cock, through his boxers. “We’ll be quiet, baby. I promise.” Her lips met his, and the two began kissing, passionately, their tongues swirling together.

Melvin moaned against her, as she squeezed his cock again, pumping his shaft, slowly, up and down. “I suppose, it won’t hurt,” he whispered to her.

Blaire smiled at Melvin, and kissed him again. He felt as his hand reached between them, grabbing and squeezing her breast, his fingers rolling over her nipple. She broke the kiss, and whispered, “Did you want to suck my nipple, baby? It’s very hard for you, right now,” she added.

He whispered back, “Yeah, I would.” She pulled herself forward, so that his face was level with her large breasts. His mouth attached itself to her nipple, biting it gently, while his tongue swirled around it, in circles. Blaire held herself up with one hand, while her other, squeezed her breast, holding it up for him.

“Mmmmmm…suck my tit, baby. You like my huge tits, don’t you?” He looked at her, and nodded, while looking into her eyes, and continuing to suck on her eraser tip nipples.

She whispered to him, “They are the biggest tits you’ve ever had, right, baby?” she whispered to him. He nodded again, smiling against her nipple. Blaire moaned, quietly.

“You know,” she whispered. “Allison’s tits are almost as large as mine, baby. She has really nice tits.”

Melvin stopped sucking and looked up at her. “You’ve seen her naked, before?” he asked her, whispering.

She whispered back to him. “We both sleep in the nude, Melvin. She’s seen me naked, too. Is it ok for her to see my breasts, master?” she asked, in a whisper.

He gulped, and licked the tip of her nipple, eliciting a groan, from her. “I don’t think I would mind,” he told her, looking back into her eyes.

“Good.” She smiled, pressing her breast into his mouth, once more. “That’s it baby. Keep sucking. Do you think Allison’s nipples are as sensitive as mine, baby? I bet they are,” she whispered to him.

He popped his head free of her nipple. “I don’t know,” he whispered back.

“It’s a shame she’s not over here waving her breasts across your face right now, isn’t it? Don’t you think it would be hot if you sucked on her nipples, while I watched?”

Melvin smiled. “It would,” he whispered, before attaching himself to her nipple again, sucking on it, harder. His hand reached down and stroked her clit, making her moan, deeply.

“MMmmmmm…that feels good, baby. I bet you could make Allison moan, doing this, too? What if you were sucking on her nipples, right now?” she whispered. “Would it turn you on? Would you like to feel your fingers, in Allison’s pussy, rubbing against it?”

She began to moan louder, as his hand stroked her clit, faster. “That’s it baby!” she whispered, while moaning. “Fuck Allison, with your fingers. Make her cum on your fingers!” Blaire tilted her head back, and thrust her hips against his fingers, in orgasm.

She moved back down his body, and straddled him, grinding her pussy against his huge cock. The sheets they had covered themselves with, were now off of them, their bodies in the open, for Allison to see. She leaned forward and the two kissed, wildly. “Would you like to feel your cock in Allison’s pussy, master?” she asked, raising her hips over his manhood. The lips of her shaved pussy rubbed against the head of his cock, in circles.

“Oh God, Yes!” he said, his voice raising a little. Blaire smiled, before lowering her tight pussy, onto his cock. She reached the base, and reached under her, fondling his balls, while she ground against him.

“Do you like the way Allison’s pussy feels against your cock, baby? Does her pussy feel good?”

“Yeah, Allison,” he moaned. He was giving in to their fantasy. She grinded against him faster, and moaned loudly, through another orgasm. She looked over towards Allison and smiled, moaning loudly, again. She knew how the moonlight played across their bodies, allowing her to watch them, while leaving her in the dark.

Blaire began pumping in and out of his cock, both her hands placed on his chest, letting her large breasts, wave in front of her. “That’s it, baby. Fuck Allison. Fuck your slut,” she whispered. “How many orgasms do you think you could give her, before you exploded into her wet, tight pussy, Melvin?” He groaned, thrusting his hips, against her own.

Blaire smiled as she began to hear a feint moaning sound, coming from where Allison was at. She was masturbating to the sound and sight of them, now! Blaire began moaning, loudly. Melvin was too enthralled to tell her to quiet down, and she began to moan his name loudly, each time another orgasm came over her.

She heard, as Allison’s own moans grew louder, as well. As she began slamming on his cock, she smiled at the thought that the two were probably thinking of fucking each other, this very moment. The thought of it, pushed her through another screaming orgasm, as she pounded, in and out, of him.

Melvin leaned forward and whispered into her ear, “I’m cumming, Allison!”

“Cum inside me, baby! Cum inside of Allison!” she exclaimed in a harsh whisper, just loud enough for Allison to hear. Melvin moaned, and shot his seed deep inside of Blaire, sparking one last orgasm from her.

Blaire rolled off of his chest, and snuggled up, next to him. Melvin looked over at her. “Where did that come from?” he exclaimed.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know,” she whispered. “I just thought it would be hot to do you like that, with her near us. Did it turn you on, master?”

“Oh, yeah!” he exclaimed, rising his voice a little. He gasped and put his hands over his mouth. Blaire giggled.

“I hope we didn’t wake her,” Melvin told her. Blaire looked over at Allison, who was most likely watching the two of them, in the darkness.

She reached up and kissed him. “I kind of wish, she did,” she whispered to him. “I think it would be much hotter, if she was watching us!”

Keith rolled his tongue over her own. “You might be right,” he said. Blaire smiled and snuggled against him. She was getting to love this reality.

* * *

Asmodon shifted through the contents of Robert’s dwelling, in search of clues to where he was at, and how he got here. The human’s newspapers said nothing of the tears in reality. Nor did the humans, on the television Robert watched, in his small home. He would have to find a new host body, one that may have some sort of connection to the powers of this world. He knew that if it was a human who caused the rift that freed him, instead of being a natural occurrence, it would be someone in power who would cause such a thing.

Asmodon spent a week in that man’s abode, shifting through his memories, trying to find out who would be in a position of power for such. Robert knew of the local authorities, who maintained peace. But, they were not what he was looking for. Nor was the president of this land, a man who’s goals seemed to be similar to the authorities, but on a larger scale. No, the person who he was looking for would have to have a dark, twisted mind. Only someone who worshipped chaos could bring him to this reality, someone unstable, already.

After the week passed, Asmodon acknowledged the fact that he would have to find a new host, and because no humans had come to him in this person’s dwelling, he would have to search for them. Asmodon went through Robert’s memories, searching for a public place, where he could find more humans.

He then remembered a small dinner within a village, close to where he lived. Asmodon, with the knowledge from Robert, started his truck up, and rolled down the street, towards the village, known as Pride.

Asmodon got out from his vehicle, when he parked in front of the diner. He could sense the humans, inside the small establishment, and pushed open one of the double doors, walking inside.

Asmodon searched the area, scanning to see if there was any person of power, here. Not wanting to draw attention to himself (at the moment), he sat in one of the red cushioned seats, by the window. No one in the place looked like a person of power, to him.

He would just jump from body to body, but, being in a situation like this in the past, he knew the consequences of doing so. First, his old body would pass out wherever he switched at, causing a commotion. Second, Asmodon would forget most of his previous host’s memories, within three minutes of switching to a new body. If he were to switch with someone, he would have to chose well.

A waitress, he presumed, walked up to him and asked, “What can I get you, today?” The girl with the notepad and pencil was a frail woman.

Should I switch to her?

“Water,” he answered her. The waitress looked at him, a bit strangely, and said, “Sure thing. I’ll be right back.” The waitress walked behind a counter, talking to a larger woman, possibly her manager. The manager did not seem to be the type, that could hold power. He would not choose her.

As he looked around, a male voice called out, “Rob! Hey, Rob!”

A large man slapped him in the back, and Asmodon growled at him. “Whoa! It’s just me!” He searched Robert’s memories. The man’s name was Stephan.

“Stephan,” he said, in front of him. The man in a red and black jean jacket, sat across from him on the table.

“What’s with the formalities, Rob? Usually you call me, Steve,” the large man told him.

Asmodon looked over this dirty man. He was not a person of power, either. “You’ll have to excuse me, Steve. My sleep isn’t what it used to be.”

Steve waved at the waitress. She came up to him, placing Asmodon’s water, in front of him. Steve ordered a coffee, and the woman left, again. Asmodon searched the area, once more. In the end, he would just have to choose someone, randomly. But, that was the way he liked to do things, anyhow.

Steve snapped his fingers in front of his face. He turned slowly, towards him. “Looked like you just phased out, buddy,” he told him. He ignored the human, and looked around, once more. There were several other people there, including an elderly couple in another booth, two men on stools in front of the counter, and another middle aged woman in a booth, near the bathrooms.

Who to choose? he thought, to himself.

The large man’s fingers began snapping in front of his face, once again. “Hey! Hey! Over here, Rob!” The man was beginning to irritate him. Asmodon looked over to the man, and grabbed his pointing finger, breaking it from his hand. The man grasped his hand, in pain, screaming.

Asmodon noticed all the other people looking at them, now. He then reached forward, and, grabbing the person’s head in both hands, snapped his head from his spinal cord. Steve slumped forward, on the booth, dead. The nurse that was serving them, screamed, in horror.

Asmodon reached forward, and took hold of her arm, possessing her. He watched, through her eyes, as his old form slumped onto the floor, in front of him, unconscious. The other people had looks of fear, directed at the man he had possessed, even though his body was laying across the floor. The manager of the establishment pulled out a phone and called the authorities.

He smiled at the dead body of Stephan, knowing full well, the chaos he was causing, and the chaos that would come, in this establishment. He walked out of the diner, as the two men from the booth checked out the two prone bodies. He heard the voice of the manager, behind him, calling the waitress’ name, but he ignored her and walked out of the building.

He searched her memories, and quickly found that this woman was a drug user. She was into a variety of different drugs, slowly destroying her body. She had a dealer that she always met on Fridays, at a specific location. Asmodon thought that this person may know the person with power, he searched for. He would meet this James dealer, and take his body, as his own.

He looked back at the diner, and a wicked thought crossed his mind. He found a steel bar, and placed it between the handles of the double doors, locking it in place. He looked through the doors at the people gathered around, whose body? Someone’s. He grinned and found the waitress, Susan Taper’s, car and pulled out, looking one final time at the diner. For the people inside, the fun was about to begin.

* * *

Flo Evans, the manager and owner of Evans’ Diner, watched the chaos unfold, before her eyes. First, one of the customers snaps another customers’ head or neck, apparently killing the man. The guy’s lifeless eyes stared at her from the tabletop, his head twisted obscenely to the right. Flo began calling the police, immediately. But then, the killer just passes out! Susan took off, after that. Flo figured that everything just spooked her, too much. She understood.

The police picked up, and Flo explained the situation to them, saying that one of them looked dead, and the other seemed to have passed out on the floor. Tim and Scott began checking the pulses of the two bodies. Tim pressed his fingers against Steve’s neck. She doubted he had to check the man’s pulse to see, that he was plainly dead. Scott had rolled the passed out man onto his stomach, and tied his hands around his back with his belt.

“Better safe, than sorry,” he said, kneeling next to him. Tim turned to the man passed out on the floor and said, “Did you see what this guy did! I don’t think I’ve ever met someone strong enough, to do that!”

The elderly couple remained in their seat, peering over at all of them, while the middle aged woman walked towards the site, to see what was going on. Flo continued to talk to the paramedic, telling them that they had tied up the man who had killed Steve.

Flo then gasped in shock and horror at what she saw, next. Like a deer in the headlights of a car, Flo could not speak or move, to warn them. Steve’s lifeless eyes took a glassy, translucent appearance, and she saw the man’s mouth move, and his head begin to raise.

No one saw him. All of them were focusing their attention on the killer, at the moment. Steve’s head looked down at Tim’s back, and he lunged at him, sinking his teeth into Tim’s shoulder and neck. Tim screamed in pain, as Steve, or whatever Steve had become, tore the flesh from him, and bit him again, in the neck.

The woman jumped back, rushing to the door, screaming. Flo wanted to run, too, but her legs had turned to jello. Her phone dropped onto the ground, bouncing off the tile floor, as the person on the other end asked, if she was still there.

Scott grabbed the creature, once known as Steve, trying to pull him off of Tim. “Get off him, you freak!” he exclaimed, pulling it by the shirt off of Tim, it’s mouth taking another chunk of him, in the process. Tim slumped to the ground, dead.

The creature then turned to it’s attacker, biting Scott’s arm, hard. Scott began punching it with his free hand, screaming, “Get off me, you bastard!” It seemed that it had a death grip on his arm.

Meanwhile, the middle aged woman tried to escape through the front doors, screaming. She pushed the doors open, but they would not budge. “Help!” she screamed, banging on the door, as if there was someone out there. The elderly couple were both scared to death, huddled into the corner of their booth, afraid that the slightest movement would make Steve attack them, too.

As Scott beat the creature, again and again, trying to get it off of his arm, Flo gasped again, as Tim began to get up, as if his throat was never ripped out, at all! His head looked around, and he groaned. He crawled to the killer, who was still unconscious, and bit into the side of his waist, slowly eating him.

The creature attached to Scott’s arm was finally torn free, along with a piece of Scott’s flesh. Scott held his arm in pain and anguish, and tried to make his way to the double doors, where the woman was screaming at the top of her lungs, now. He seemed to be in a daze, from the lost of blood in his arm.

He tried to walk past Tim, not realizing he was there, in his attempt to escape. The creature, once known as Tim, reacted to his movement, and bit down on Scott’s ankle. Scott screamed in horror, as the last of his strength gave out, and he fell to the ground. Tim and Steve began chewing on his flesh, tearing it out, piece by piece.

Flo then watched, as the would be killer slowly got to his feet, and shuffled towards the screaming woman, who had got its attention. It slowly walked to her, its hands still tied behind its back.

The woman began to cry, huddling in a ball on the floor, trying to wake herself out of this nightmare. It didn’t work. The newest creature bit her, on her neck, as she flailed against it, trying to push it away, screaming.

Flo finally began to come out of her stupor. I have to get out of here. I can use the emergency exit.

She looked at the elderly couple, still frozen in terror at the scene before them. She tried to wave in their direction, but their focus was on the creatures. Flo picked up a butcher knife and hurried to them.

“We have to get out of here!” she whispered, harshly. “Come on!” She grabbed the old lady’s hand, yanking her out of her seat. The elderly woman looked at her as if seeing her for the first time, and screamed. She pushed Flo back against the seats, thinking that she was one of them, in her moment of terror.

The elderly man reached for her. “Beth!” he exclaimed. It was then, that the creatures with the pale lifeless eyes, noticed them, there. Attracted by their scent, and the noise they made, they all began to shuffle towards them. Flo gave up on the old couple at that point, and took off for the exit, looking back every few seconds.

She turned around for a brief moment, as they piled on the elderly couple, ripping them, limb from limb. Flo continued looking back, as she ran forward, towards the exit. But, when running at top speed, while looking back, one quickly forgets what was in front of oneself. Flo turned her head back towards the exit, slamming her body, and forehead, against the corner opening to the meat locker.

Flo’s head spun, as she felt the blood rush out her temple. She had to get out. Her head spinning, Flo crawled her way to the blurry exit, pushing herself more than she ever had, her entire life. She managed to crawl to the door, and reached up, straining to push open the door. It did, and she slowly began crawling outside.

No sooner did her head pop out the door, when a set of teeth bit into her leg, causing her to scream. A second, then a third set of teeth, attached themselves to her legs, tearing the tendons from her bones. As she began to slip into unconsciousness, she heard the sounds of the police, in the distance. But, it was too late for her. By time they had arrived, she had become just like all of them, a zombie.

* * *

Allison woke up, horny as fuck, this morning. Last night, she had rubbed herself through several orgasms, watching Blaire and Melvin, fucking together. She watched as Blaire’s nice, round tits, bounced up and down, while Melvin’s cock plunged, in and out of Blaire. No longer did she care about getting Blaire’s approval, after the shit she pulled in front of her, yesterday. She was going to fuck Melvin, whether he wanted it, or not.

The two of them were still asleep, covered by a thin, white sheet. Allison figured that Melvin must have raised it up, after they fucked, at some moment. He could be self conscious, like that. The only reason Allison wore her bra and panties last night, was because, she thought being naked in front of Melvin may make her look suspicious, around Blaire.

She got out of bed and began putting on her clothes. Today, she was supposed to help them pack Blaire’s stuff, to take to Melvin’s house. She secretly desired to move in with them, the three of them sharing each other, every day. Melvin woke up. He looked at Blaire, then at her, and blushed a little. Melvin reached down and picked up his boxers, slipping them on.

Melvin got out of bed, as Blaire began waking up. “Morning, sleepy heads,” Allison said.

Blaire smiled, and rolled out of bed. “I slept great, last night!” Blaire exclaimed. “How was your sleep, Allison?”

Allison glared at her friend. “It was just fine,” she said, through clinched teeth.

“That’s good.” Blaire smiled at her man, and hugged him. She finally got dressed, along with Melvin, Melvin wearing the same clothes he had worn, the previous night. The three began packing Blaire’s things, in boxes.

When the rest of the boxes were packed, Blaire turned to Melvin and said, “Baby? Do you think you and Allison could move the stuff to your place, alone? I’ve been wanting to talk to some of my old teachers, about things. Would you mind?” she asked, fluttering her eyelids, at him.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” he said, glancing in towards Allison, trying to read her reaction, it seemed. Allison wondered if he could read what Allison planned to do with him, the moment she left.

“But, why today of all days? Can’t you do it, tomorrow?” he asked her.

She shrugged. “I just want to do it, today! Is there a problem with me doing it, today?” she said. Allison couldn’t help but notice that Blaire’s voice had rose, in anger, at what he said.

Melvin put up his hands. “OK! OK, baby! I was just curious, that’s all.” Melvin must have sensed her sudden mood change, as well.

When he said that, though, Allison watched as she quickly became happy, once more. Blaire exclaimed, “Thanks, Melvin! Try to have fun, OK?” Melvin smiled.

Blaire gave him a hug, and looked back at Allison, winking. Allison gave her a confused look. Is she leaving, so that I can fuck him, alone?

She didn’t know what the wink meant, but she was planning on fucking him, anyways. Blaire gathered a few things, and took her pills, and headed out the door. The moment the door shut behind them, Allison lunged for Melvin, covering him in kisses. He began to respond, and their tongues began to swirl together.

She began taking off his shirt. “That was fucked up, what you guys did, last night,” she told him, as her lips found his neck and kissed it.

“Yeah. I’m sorry about that. It was more Blaire’s idea, than my own,” he explained.

“I figured that!” she exclaimed, while taking off her shirt and unhooking her bra, letting her tits free. “Of course, you sounded like you had a good time. You two made me horny as fuck, though! If Blaire wants to push me like that, I don’t care if I have sex with you, anymore!”

Melvin’s head found her perky G cup tits, and tentatively licked her nipple. He looked up and said, “To be honest with you, I think she wants us to fuck. Last night, she was pretending to be you, actually!”

Allison looked down at the muscular man, in shock. “Really? I was not expecting that! Guess, I won’t feel so bad, when I fuck your brains out!”

Melvin licked her nipple, again, making her moan. “I don’t feel too bad, either. To be honest, I’ve wanted to be with you, for so long.”

Allison lifted his face up, and kissed him, deeply. “That makes two of us, sexy!” Allison shirked off her pants, and black panties, leaving her in the buff. She climbed into Blaire’s bare mattress, and laid down on it, spreading her legs. “I want to fuck you, on the same mattress she fucked you on!” she exclaimed.

Melvin smiled, and stripped the rest of his clothing, climbing onto the bed, from the end. “That can be arranged, my dear,” he said.

Melvin climbed between her legs, up her body. His face came level with the lips of her vagina, and he grasped her 35″ hips, pulling his head into them. Allison moaned deeply, as Melvin’s tongue circled around her pussy lips. He began slipping it, in and out, between her lips, rubbing across her clit, each time. Allison moaned from the sensations. She loved, how well Melvin gave head. His tongue was just as wild as Blaire’s could be.

Allison pushed his face into her cunt, pumping her hips against his mouth. “Fuck me with that tongue, Melvin! I love the way, your tongue feels!” Melvin picked up the pace, flicking her clit repeatedly, with his tongue. Allison moaned and gasped, as she orgasmed into his waiting mouth.

She pulled him up to her and kissed him, tasting her pussy on him. She loved tasting her own pussy. There was just something kinky about it, that she loved. She felt as Melvin’s cock rubbed against her pussy lips. She needed him, inside of her, now.

She broke the kiss. “Put it inside me, please, sexy?” Melvin smiled as she grasped his cock when his hips lifted, and she helped him guide it inside of her.

She cooed in delight, at the feeling of his thick, ten inch dick, slowly slipping into her wet, waiting pussy. She pushed into him, and the rest of his cock slipped inside her. Melvin began making love to her, in long, slow strokes.

Allison’s breathing became heavy, as she exploded in another orgasm. He kept his slow pace inside of her, letting her get used to his dick. She wrapped her legs around his back, and began thrusting up, into him. Melvin took that as a cue, to speed up his pace. She felt as his cock began pumping into her, at a faster pace.

She moaned, over and over again, as his cock attacked her dripping wet pussy. She pulled his lips to her own, and kissed him, passionately. She orgasmed again, against him. His fast pace continued, however. She knew Melvin was just as lost in lust, as she was. The two thrust against each other at a wild pace, her hands reaching between them, squeezing and pulling her nipples. Her ruby red lips found his own, and kissed him, over and over, again.

They continued at this pace for well over an hour, not even thinking of Blaire returning, during that time. Melvin finally announced, he was ready to cum. “Cum inside me, Melvin! I’m on the pill, so you can!”

Melvin groaned and thrust into her, one final time, shooting his seed, deep inside of her. She moaned and began to thrust wildly against him, until she felt her own orgasm overtake her. He rolled off of her, and the two stroked each other’s faces.

Finally, she began to cool off, and began to put on her clothes. “So, what should we do, about Blaire?”

“I’ll tell her about us, tomorrow. Hopefully, she won’t freak out, since it seemed that she wanted us, like this,” he said.

Allison smiled, and replied, “If she does break up with you, just remember that if she breaks up with you, you’ll still have me. I’m not about to let you go, not after the pounding you gave me!

Melvin smiled and kissed her, lightly on the lips. “We’ll see. Like I said, hopefully she doesn’t mind sharing me, with you. I’ll find a way to gently tell her,” he said to her. Allison wished that she didn‘t mind her fucking him, but with the mood swings she sometimes had, it was nearly impossible to predict how she would act.

* * *

Officer Dan Wilson rubbed the bite mark, on his leg. At the time, his wife of ten years, Jessica, was away with relatives, leaving him to fend for himself. He called her, telling her that he was a bit feverish, and she told him to try the pain relievers, in the cabinet. He probably should have went to the hospital, after the man bit his ankle, but he hated hospitals, more than anything.

He rubbed his wrapped up, throbbing leg, remembering the details of what happened, earlier. He, along with several other police officers, had arrived at the scene of a murder, that was called in. They did not expect anything that happened next, though. The paramedics had showed up, as well. Officer Werner had noticed the bloody people, scratching and clawing, at the door.

He had walked to it, weapons drawn, as the people tried to escape through the double doors. Officer Sanderson had accompanied him. They had walked to the doors and Sanderson said, “Is the killer still in there?” The people had merely moaned and scratched at the door, trying to get out.

Werner had asked, “How many people are hurt?” They still had not responded. The two had noticed how messed up the people were, and had decided that they must be in shock. The two, then, had removed the bar, blocking the doors. At the same time, the captain had noticed three civilians walking slowly towards them, from the back entrance. The captain had called the paramedics to check on the three of them, and they had rushed over, to them. His eyes had widened, at that time, as the three people then attacked the paramedics, biting and scratching them.

The captain had known something was wrong with the people, perhaps drugged, and he had looked at Sanderson and yelled, “Wait!”

But, it was too late. They had removed the bar, and the other members of the diner had rushed out, attacking the two officers. Trained to expect anything, the two had fought them off, while being bit, in the process, several times.

Officer Wilson had decided to help the paramedics, who were now on the ground, the people chewing on their flesh. He pulled out his nightstick and had began to hit the drugged out people over the head, trying to knock them out, without killing them. It had not effected them though, and they had lunged at him, from the ground.

He had managed to step away from two, but the other had taken a bite from his leg. Wilson had screamed in pain, and pulled out his gun, shooting the man, three times. The third time, the bullet had hit his head, and he slumped to the ground. Jenkins had backed away from the other, as it had gotten up and began to chase after him, at a slow pace, along with the other.

While Wilson had told the drugged civilians to stand down, the captain had called in a riot patrol, to help take care of the drugged citizens. Sanderson and Werner had made their way back to them, severely wounded, and bleeding. After he had told the people to stand down, the captain gave the order to shoot their legs. The remaining officers did, and the people slowed, but when each one fell to the ground, it would slowly pick itself and come towards them, again.

Miraculously though, Jenkins and the others had managed to hold them off a full ten minutes, while the rest of the paramedics loaded the two officers in the ambulance, and rode to the hospital, with them in the back. The two paramedics had gotten up, and had slowly walked towards them as well, the same blank look in their eyes.

The possibility of drugs were out, now. This was looking, more and more, like some kind of virus. Wilson wasn’t thinking about his own throbbing leg, at the time, though. The swat team had arrived, in full riot gear, and had quickly managed to apprehend the crazed men, sticking them all, handcuffed, to the back of their vans.

The captain had warned them, not to let them bite them, and they had complied, only one of them being bit. That man had gone into a separate ambulance and the captain reminded the paramedics not to touch him, due to threat of the virus. He had also told them to get a hold of the CDC. He had tried calling the ambulance, but had got nothing, but static.

Wilson had told the captain that he needed a break, and the captain had let him return home, though he had to remain on hand, in case he was needed, again. Jenkins had found out, later on, that the ambulance had flipped over at some point, downtown. The police officers could not find the people who were inside, though. It was almost as if they had disappeared!

Wilson rubbed some ointment on his leg again, sweating, as he did so. He was becoming feverish, but, still didn’t want to go to the hospital. It was the next morning when things went to hell, there. Wilson heard report after report of riots, and human beings attacking one another, in crazed frenzies, on his scanner radio. The number of paramedics called was more than he could count.

The captain tried to call him that morning, but by then, his body was paralyzed from the neck down, causing him to be unable to move. He knew he was dying. He just wished, he could tell his wife that he loved her one last time. Now, he hoped that he wouldn’t see her again. If he became like those paramedics, he may attack her, against his own will. The neurotoxins spreading throughout his body, began to paralyze the rest of him, and by noon, he was dead. Soon after, he had become a zombie. No one noticed Wilson’s absence, though. By then, the whole town was in chaos, the zombie infection spreading, like wild fire.

* * *

Mel didn’t have to tell Blaire about his relationship with Allison. It seemed as if she had already known. After he and Allison moved Blaire’s stuff to his place, Blaire had called him on her new phone, to ask him to pick her back up. That night, after another round of wild sex, Blaire asked, “So did you and Allison have sex, today?”

Mel blushed, a little. “Yeah. I’m sorry, baby. After you pretended to be her, I was just so horny for her! Things just kind of escalated, after you left, between us.”

Blaire smiled and hugged him. “I’m so happy for you, master!” Mel gave her a strange look. “I wanted you to fuck her, master! I want to share you with her, that is, if you want to be shared, master.”

“So, you’re not mad?” he asked.

“Of course not!” she replied. “You can sleep with anyone you want. I want you to fulfill all of your fantasies, and I know you have a lot, for Allison, and a few others.”

Melvin scratched his head, trying to figure out what to say. He told her, “You know, dreams and fantasies are meant to just be in our heads. I don’t think it would be possible to have all my dreams ever come true. But, thanks for thinking of me, Blaire.”

“Master, I’ll help you fulfill all of your fantasies. Tomorrow, we’ll get Allison to join us, here. I know you’ve been fantasizing about that!”

He raised an eyebrow. “And, you’re fine with all this?” he asked, wondering if she was trying to trap him.

“Of course, master! Anything that makes you happy, makes me happy, as well!” Melvin kissed her. He hoped that if they did do this, she wouldn’t flip.

The next day, Blaire invited Allison to join them, in a threesome. She asked Blaire if she could talk to Melvin, and she asked him if she was being serious. “I think so,” he told her. She agreed to join them that night. He would have liked to start that very minute, but, both him, and Allison had classes, that day. Once again, he had economics. That day, however, there was a substitute teacher with long red hair. He wasn’t sure, but throughout the class, it seemed like she was eyeing him up, and giving him strange looks. Ms. Robbins didn’t say anything, directly to him, that day, though.

That evening the three made love, together. Both of them started with a strip tease, for him. They both wore red slips with red thongs and no bras. Both wore high heels, for his pleasure. They slowly undressed each other, taking off each others clothes, while feeling one another’s bodies. It was so hot, that by the time all their clothes were gone, he was ready to pounce on the both of them. He compared the two girls, each perfect, in their own ways. Allison was shorter, but both of the girls breasts seemed to be proportional, with their heights. Staring at the two hottest girls in his school, he realized that things like this were what people dreamed, all their lives! Right now, he felt like the luckiest man on Earth!

The two girls let him fuck them, several times, that night. Allison even let him take her ass, that night, while licking Blaire’s pussy, the entire time. He didn’t know if his life, or anyone’s, could possibly get any better. He ended up cumming inside of each of them several times, as well, before the three went to bed, naked, the two girls cuddling with him, in a sandwich.

* * *

Blaire pressed her breasts against her master’s chest, as he slept, next to her. She loved how happy she was making Melvin, and hoped to complete even more of his fantasies, soon. Her forehead touched his own, and she saw an image of him fucking some redhead on the top of a desk, in a classroom. The vision flickered to that of an older woman, with short, light brown hair, and long eye lashes. Melvin was fucking her, in the same position.

The imaged faded away. She didn’t know who either one of those women were, but whomever they were, Blaire would make sure that they would fuck Melvin, and love every second of it.