The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realizing the Wet Dream

Chapter 1

This is the life of Scott Derin.

He woke up every morning at 6:15, slammed his alarm off, got ready for school. He went to school at 8:00. Scott arrived back home at 2:45, goofed off until 4:00, did his homework or whatever other work he had set himself until 8:30. At 9:00 his parents went to bed downstairs, and Scott flipped on the modem and dialed in. He would find some interesting chat room, talk for a while, but not really caring what he did until 9:30.

At 9:30 Lindsay Lightson got home from cheerleading practice. She was Scott’s next door neighbor and also a Sophomore at the local high school. Once she got home she would run upstairs, in anticipation of a long shower. Scott would flip off the lights and take out his binoculars. Unknown to Lindsay, Scott’s room gave him a perfect view into Lindsay’s bedroom. There was a house between his and hers, but that only served to allay any suspicion Lindsay might have that someone was peeking in on her. With a good pair of binoculars, Scott could see in as if she was 5 feet away.

Scott’s hand would frantically pull at his fly as Lindsay ran up the stairs, the other hand closing the blinds. Once the blinds were closed, his one hand would join the other to pull down his pants and boxers, to expose Scott’s already hard dick swaying in the air. One hand would keep the binoculars trained through Lindsay’s window, the other would rest on his dick, which easily supported its weight with a strong 7 inches.

Lindsay would come through the door, flushed from her workout and sweating, her cheerleading uniform tight aganist her skin. She would shut the door and lock it, then flick on the light switch. Her cheerleading bag would go in the corner. Then, with a swift easy motion, she would pull of her top and throw it into the hamper. Scott’s breath never failed to catch when he saw her, even if her B-cup breasts were still held by a athletic bra. Scott’s hand would begin to stroke. In quick succession she would drop her skirt, take off her bra, and drop her panties. Scott’s hand would beat a quick tempo on his throbbing cock.

Lindsay was a beauty. A high classical face, with foreplay eyelashes and thick lips. Lindsay wore little makeup. Her hair was long and typically blond, pulled back tight. This wasn’t Scott’s idea of an ideal woman, he prefered short raven black hair, but she was naked and he was 15. Besides, the rest of her was an accident-causing series of curves. Flawless skin poured down tight, high breasts, thick nipples jutting out proudly. Lindsay’s hips screamed “woman” and made men wonder how many babies they could cram in the expanse. A set of love lips, framed by sparse hair, completed the one person show.

Scott would take about 5 seconds to blow. That was good tho, as Lindsay frequently just went straight from the bedroom to the bathroom to shower. For the rest of the night the show was usually over, as Lindsay always emerged from the bathroom clad in pajamas. Scott would clean up and put his binoculars away, then get back to chatting like nothing had happened. It became such a routine thing that even he became partially bored with it. Until November 21st, that is.

It was a usual night, so to speak. Lindsay had undressed, Scott had blown, same o same o. He went back to chatting and she took her shower. When he caught out of the corner of his eye Lindsay emerging from the shower, he just made a cursory glance in faint hopes of seeing more.

And he was not disappointed. Lindsay wasn’t even wearing a towel. Her glistening body emerged from the door as Lindsay walked slowly across her room. Scott’s mouth dropped and his cock rose, and he quickly grabbed his binocs and penis. Lindsay walked over to a large mirror in the side of her room. She looked into it, then grabbed her breasts and hefted them experimentally. Then she craned her neck and licked a nipple.

Scott didn’t blow, he was far too hot to explode. His brain melted, however.

Lindsay began an unknowing show for her unseen admirer. She posed, flashing sultry looks into her mirror. Every pose Scott had seen in his favorite porno magazines were repeated in live action. She bent and flashed a pouty look, breasts hanging. She covered her pussy and looked temptingly innocent. She looked like a seductress, not realizing that she was in reality seducing a boy not far away.

Then, almost as if in pantomime, she brushed the inner walls of her cunt with her hand. Scott saw her entire body grow rigid and her eyes grow wide, then saw her hand return with greater vigor with before. She left off posing to explore this new source of pleasure, both hands now grasping and touching in an attempt to wring out more feeling. First one, then two fingers ventured inside. They merely explored at first, then began plunging in and out with great abandon.

Lindsay’s mouth opened in a wide O, then a shiver wracked her entire body. As Scott’s mind finally caught up with what was happening, a violent shiver passed through him to as his come nearly bent the blinds. Both sat and rested for a moment, then Lindsay began tweaking her nipples and Scott’s cock flagged once more.

Neither got much rest that night. Lindsay was insatiable, and Scott unwilling to let go of this possibly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Of course, seeing how much Lindsay was enjoying herself, this being a one time thing seemed unlikely. Finally she pulled on pajamas, which quickly became sopping wet, and went to bed. Scott, still hyper and now sore, sat down exhausted to chat again. Delighted and yet amazed at Lindsay’s veracity, he took a hunch and went to one of the channels he rarely entered. The topic was nymphomaniacs. There was only one person there, a person whose name was Dr. Suc.

“Hey Doctor,” he started.

“Good evening Rope,” replied the Doctor cordially, his formal response raising hopes in Scott that he has met a real doctor. Scott’s nick for adult sites was Tightrope.

“Are you a doctor?” he began hesitatingly

“My degree was earned at a... very unorthodox college, but I believe I am worthy of the Phd that comes after my name. Dr. Sucrin, by the way, is my full name.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I’ve made a study of Nymphomania. It’s a condition like any other, you know. Excessive sexual appetite is merely a side effect of odd aura.”

“Odd aura?” Scott was wary again. That didn’t sound like real medicine.

“I’ll talk about it later. What brings you here?”

“A friend... sorta. I think she might be a Nymphomaniac.”

“Your reasoning?”

Scott gave an edited account of the night, but gave the gist of how Lindsay’s accidental touch had lengthened into a night long fingerfuck fest.

“Sounds quite typical. The girl discovers the wonders of genatalia, goes too far her first time, grows to love it. Damn, Damn, Damn.”

“Why is it so bad?”

“She needs the sex now. I’ve seen too many nice girls fall into whoredom because of a need for a fuck. It’s damn sad.”

Both were silent for a second.

“Rope?” Doc began

“Yeah?”

“I’ve decided. You’re going to have to have sex with her.”

Scott’s opinion of the Doctor went up ten-fold.

“Believe me, Doc. There’s nothing I want more. But she doesn’t know I exist. Even if she’s desperate for sex, I’m the last person who she’ll go to.

“I know. But you must nonetheless. You’re her neighbor, so you’ll be close enough to take care of her needs. Plus I can keep an eye on you, while others I can’t.”

“How can you keep an eye on me? And how did you know she was my neighbor?”

“Would you like to know what branch of medicine I studied?”

“Sure.”

“Applications of medical Sorcery and Witchcraft.”

Scott’s opinion dipped again.

“Hah Hah.”

“I don’t jest. Here- your name is Scott Derin and the girl’s is Lindsay Lightson. She lives one house down from yours, is a cheerleader, and the school she cheers for is Hillton High.”

“Still not convinced.”

“You have a 7 inch cock and 15 Playboys under your bed.”

Scott paused. This conversation was becoming increasingly surreal. He shook his head, remained awake, and went back to typing.

“OK, for the time being I’ll accept your word.”

“Good. Now, I’m going to e-mail you a program I wrote. It has a lot more power than you might think, so don’t play around with it.”

“OK.”

“I’ll meet you here at 9:15 tommorow. You can play with the program until then, but you won’t have access to anything over level 1. Don’t go overboard. I’ll be watching you.”

Lindsay’s light flicked on again, but Kevin was too tired to look. He went to bed exhausted as Lindsay brought herself to orgasm again and again.

He woke up the next morning at the same time, as if nothing had happened. He was inclined to believe nothing had happened, if it weren’t for the wads of tissue paper still in the toilet. Eagerly he turned on the computer and dialed into the Net. He checked e-mail, and came to a message from a “Dr. Suc.” There was a program attached, but it was 5 megs in size, too large to finish before he left for school. He started downloading anyway.

At school, slightly distracted by a lingering soreness in his cock, he kept a watch out for Lindsay, but didn’t see her for much of the day. They did share one class, the last one of the day. Lindsay arrived, sweating and flushed, 5 minutes late. Her excuse was PE, but Scott knew her schedule, she had PE earlier in the day. During class she asked for and was granted permission to go to the bathroom. When she asked a second time, the teacher refused. Scott was surprised no one else saw how much she squirmed in her chair. She was first out the door when the bell rang, making a bee line for the bathroom.

Scott was second out. He was eager to get home and see what was in the mysterious program the doctor had sent him. He was quiet on the way home, his mom absorbed in talking on the cell phone. Once home he ran upstairs. The program was sitting on his desktop, in a folder simply called “DocAlter.” Scott opened his e-mail program and read the note from the Doc.

It read “Scott, here is the program we were discussing. You will be restricted to level 1 for the time being, but feel free to experiment. Remember- and this is important- write down all your settings before you begin messing with them. If you don’t, it may be disaster. Have fun!”

The letter was signed simply “Doctor.”

Still somewhat paranoid, Scott ran a swift virus check on the program. It came up clear, so he opened it up. The title screen simply read “Doc Alter, by Doctor Suc, Phd.”

On top was a large amount of menubars, with names like “body” “mental” “addons” and others. A dialog box came up with the message, “please put in level password.” Not knowing what else to do, Scott just clicked OK. The next message read “Level 1 access approved.”

All the menu bar options grayed out, except for the one reading “body.” Scott pulled it down. There was three choices- “personal,” “other” “group.” All of them except personal was grayed out. Not having any alternatives, Scott chose it. A dialog box came up reading “Now initiating brain scan.” with a small bar filling up underneath it.

“Brain scan?” Scott wondered. Then he felt a pleasant tingle go through his brain. The tension went out of his body as the feeling seeped through him, as the bar slowly filled up. When it finally finished, a floating 3-d representation of Scott popped up onscreen and new menu choices came up. Just out of curiosity he picked “body.”

The choices were a list of body parts. There were choices from “arms” to “heart” to “penis.” Scott chose the latter just out of curiosity.

The new dialog box that popped up filled his 17′ screen. It was filled with choices for things ranging from easy ones like “size,” to almost impossible to understand like “strength of muscle tissues.” Then there was interesting ones like “consistency of sperm,” and “pleasure factor.” Scott’s eyes lit up as he wondered if this could do what he thought it could. Just to test, he went up to size and typed in “12 inches.” Then he hit enter.

A final dialog box came up asking “length of transformation?” He picked “minutes” and hit enter. Another fill in bar came up, and Scott sat back to watch as it began to fill up. Seeing it start correctly, he dropped his pants and took out his cock. Some quick rubbing and thoughts of Lindsay brought him to erection, and he was estatic to note that it was already larger than before. The feelings were awesome too. The combined sense of growth with the familiar ones were mind blowing.

Scott got an idea of something he had always wanted to do, but didn’t have the length to. He got on his back and strained, and made his cock hit his mouth. Scott was going to have his first blowjob, self-inflicted. Scott carefully puts his lips around his own cock and began a sucking motion. The feeling was incrediable, but it didn’t last. Scott quickly blew his load.

Shaking from the force of the giant orgasm, Scott swallowed the load of cum in his mouth and got up. His cock, while smaller flaccid, still bounced as he moved. Scott had to admit tho, the feeling was not uncomfortable at all. He sat back down at his desk, cock hitting the cold seat and arousing it once again. This time he set about creating a dream cock, a monster of great stamina and power.

12 inches seemed a nice round number, so he stayed with it. Scott enlarged girth a tad, but he was already well endowed in that area and he wanted to be able to get his jeans on. Once cock size was decided, he got to work on those little add ons that make things special. Scott upped his stamina until it would only take 5 seconds after orgasming to get hard and ready again. A little unhappy with the taste of his cum, he made it the color and taste of honey, and made sure more of it would come out. Another option would have him cum only when he wanted to, not on his body’s command. A submenu for “toys” went to an eye-raising amount of addons and piercings. Scott didn’t want to get too far out his first night, and the effect this would have on his life was just beginning to dawn on him, so he settled for making his cock vibrate on mental command. He upped the pleasure by 2 times.

Intelligently, he wrote down all his original settings. While the dream cock was great, it wasn’t something he wanted to be stuck with permanently.

The feeling of anticipation mixing with his extreme horniness, Scott clicked OK and clicked “seconds” for duration.

The size changes were barely noticeable, except for a slight thickening. But the feeling was incrediable. His cock felt ready to burst out of its skin, it was so hard. The faintest brushings against his underwear gave bursts of pleasure, but Scott kept his self-control and ordered his cock not to cum. He ran a cautious finger down its foot length, shivering as the feelings hit his central nervous system. Deciding to take the full plunge, he grabbed it with both hands and rubbed up and down. His jaw dropped and head snapped back as his entire body gave way to his cock. It and his hands filled his world. For a short while he constrained himself, then gave up and left his cock do as it wished.

Scott’s shot hit the ceiling. He was lost in a white sheen of pleasure that filled his vision. When he came to, he saw the copious amount of cum splattered over himself and his stomach. He took a quick lick and then another, enjoying the taste of it. His cock, despite the overload of sensation that had just passed through it, was already becoming hard again.

There was a knock on his door.

“Scott? Are you in there?”

It was Scott’s Mom.

“What’s that smell? Are you bringing candy up there? Let me in, Scott!” She rattled the locked doorknob.

Scott had a 12 inch cock, sperm on the ceiling, and a straining hard on that would make walking through doors sideways difficult. There was no way he could let his Mom in. But how could he throw her off?

Thinking quickly, Scott turned back to the program. Remembering an option he had passed over, he went to “Consistency of cum,” and chose the option “smell.” There it was- Scott quickly made the smell of his cum an extreme aphrodisiac. He clicked “OK” and “seconds,” and the effect was quickly heard. He heard his mother take a hard intake of breath as the smell hit her. The pounding on the door stopped, and for a second all he could hear were sharp intakes of breath.

He heard a door slam downstairs. His Dad. Scott heard his Mom’s footsteps turn and run downstairs, then a sharp cut off exclamation from his Dad.

Scott ate dinner alone that night and tried to ignore the sounds coming from his parent’s bedroom.

But before he went downstairs, Scott switched himself back to normal and cleaned up. The power that he had was only now filtering into his head. He could only affect himself in theory, but in reality Scott knew that he had extreme power. And he had only touched his genital region! The rest of his body was open for modification. He could become a superstar, a body builder, anyone he wanted. Hell, he could be a girl if he wanted to. There was an option he passed over that read “invert gender.”

Scott pondered transforming once more, but settled for quietly doing his homework. He had power, but he didn’t want to abuse it. It was dangerous to him and to his character. Besides, doing anything before he talked to the Doctor again was dangerous.

Waiting until 9:15 seemed a longer wait then all the Christmases he had ever waited for. He anxiously waited for the clock to hit 9:15, counting each second. He had to struggle not to go back to the program, but kept his self-control. He jerked off anyway, more to pass the time than anything else.

Finally the clock hit 9, and Scott jumped online. He went quickly into the forum, but found the Doctor absent. The ten minutes between 9:00 and 9:10 were excruciating. At 9:10 he saw a new user enter the forum-Doctor Suc. Since there was other people in the forum, he sent a private message with his greetings.

“This place is too crowded,” the Doctor messaged back,” meet in this room.”

Scott jumped to the indicated room quickly.

“I see that you’ve experimented a little,” the Doctor began.

“Yeah. That program is incrediable.”

“I also see that you affected your Mom.”

“I had no choice! She was on the verge of finding out everything!”

“I’m not complaining. That was pretty good ingenuity, actually. But I’m most impressed that you kept your self-control after the first time, and actually listened to my instructions to write things down. Some people haven’t listened. They get lost in the program.”

“What happens to them?”

“The program, if left on level 1, erases itself after 3 days. I understand some people have committed suicide once it did.”

“But you have kept your self-control and not gone power tripping. I believe I can trust you with the password to level 2. The password is Genie8. It will allow you to alter the bodies and minds of others.”

“How many levels are there?”

“6. But at most I’ll give you level 3. At level 6 you can change nations.”

“What do you want me to do with it?”

“For the meantime, you will suppress Lindsay’s sexual appetite to something manageable. It won’t be a permanent cure, but it will work until I can trust you to do more.”

“How can I get you to trust me?”

“The decisions you make with your new power will show me.”

“What do you consider wrong?”

“Not a lot. But don’t go too far. Just follow your own moral compass.”

Scott saw a car pull in the driveway.

“She’s here!” He wrote excitedly.

“So I see. Go into the program and upgrade your access.”

Scott opened Doc Alter and put in his new password. This time the box indicated level 2 access, and there was some new options open to him.

“What do I do?” he questioned.

“Go to “other” and type in Lindsay’s first and last name. Then go to “mental” and “sexual.”

Scott followed his directions until he was in a large screen filled with choices about sexual knowledge and desires.

“OK”

“Now go to the menu marked “sexual knowledge."”

Inside the menu was an incrediably long list of sexual positions and acts. A surprisingly large amount of them were already checked off.

“Now, uncheck everything except for “masturbation.”

Scott did so.

“Then hit OK.”

Scott did, and hit “seconds.”

As he did the door opened and Lindsay burst through. She quickly locked the door behind her, threw herself on the bed and pulled down her skirt, masturbating furiously. Scott’s hard on returned.

“Isn’t she a beauty?” the Doctor remarked.

Scott broke off his reverie to type back.

“There’s a bar for sexual desire. Why don’t we just turn that to little?” The bar was currently on “extreme.”

“That’s a quick fix. Her problem is deeper than that. It needs constant attention and greater power than you currently have. This solution will keep her out of the arms of anyone else until you’re ready to take her.”

Scott realized that he now had the power to take Lindsay whenever he wanted. Wow.

“I heard that. Don’t go overboard and don’t touch Lindsay yet. She isn’t ready. Feel free to experiment on other people, but don’t do anything permanent.”

“I’m leaving for the night. Have fun.”

Scott looked over at the prostrate Lindsay. She was masturbating furiously. Ordinarily he would have jacked off too, but tonight he would rest.

Soon she would jack him off, not his pathetic hands.