The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realizing the Wet Dream

Chapter 2

School was interesting the next day. Scott spent it wondering what it would be like to have sex with everyone he met. The day goes quickly when your mind is in the gutter. Lindsay had one bathroom stop, but nothing else. Scott noticed that she only walked with girls and boys that were friends. None of the buff football studs she usually hanged out with.

Once home, he immidiately ran upstairs and turned on the computer. His first of business was to make several copies of the program and put them on disk. His second was to install several password and virus check programs that he had deemed unneccessary before. His third was to unbutton his jeans. Then Scott opened up the program and went to work.

He had a sketch in his mind of a dream body, one all women would get wet for and one that would be the envy of all men. First he went through every menu and printed every current setting that he could find relating to his personal body. He skipped “mind” for the current time, but everything else was fair game. Scott kept detailed records of all the changes he made. He experimented on the 3-D model of his body, seeing what an increase in muscle size here would look like compared to the rest of his body. Sometimes the results looked entirely out of porportion with the rest of his body, and he had to work again to get things looking right.

But eventually he finished, making a body designed for efficency, speed, and sex. It was 6′3″, heavily muscled around the entire body. Scott changed his hair from dirty blonde to nearly white, but kept his eyes blue. He had a dark tan, but kept himself caucasion. The earlier physical changes he had made to his cock returned, with another inch added for good measure. Scott ousted his nearsightedness.

The inner changes were conveniant too. Scott had eliminated the possibilty of disease, both lifestyle and viral. He needed very little food or water, and was immune to the effects of alchohol or other drugs unless he wanted to be. Scott upped his stamina and strength till they were on par with the strength of his cock. He made himself an incrediable healer, capable of healing a broken bone in seconds.

Once he had finished, he took a last look at the model and was satisfied. He had found an option that let him save body configurations, and had both his regular body and the model body on file and backed away. He took a deep breath and a clicked “ok.” On a whim, he picked “minutes” for duration. Scott wanted to watch this.

At first he began to panic, as his vision was blurring. Then he realized it was because he didn’t need his glasses anymore and was still wearing them. He took them off with an increasingly muscled hand. Scott got up from his chair and turned to his mirror. Already the changes were obvious. His hair had changed color and was beginning to lengthen to the shoulder length Scott had specified. His clothes began to feel increasingly tight and uncomfortable, and Scott took them off before he got too constricted.

His former awkwardness was gone in this new adult body. He posed in the mirror and flexed a muscle. There was a pleasant tingle in his cock as it expanded to double its size, looking porportional now to his larger body.

Scott looked on in awe of his new body. He was incrediable. Perfection personified. There was only one problem he had to confront now-getting to use it. His parents and family would have a serious problem with Scott “maturing” all of a sudden. He needed to have them okay with this body.

“That,” he thought,” is why level 2 is going to come in handy.”

Scott entered the “other people” category, newly unfaded. He wasn’t sure quite what he was looking for, but it had to make his parents okay with any changes he might do now or in the future.

The range of choices was incrediable. Scott already knew what the physical changes would be like, so he bypassed that selection. The mental changes gave Scott the option to create whatever type of person he wanted, from sex slave to football player to an animal. But despite all the options he looked through, there wasn’t a single one that would do nothing but cause his family to be okay with any physical changes he might have. He grew frusterated, double checking in physical changes but still coming up empty. Finally, he stared at a blank spot in the menu and whispered, “Why can’t there be an option that causes my parents to be okay with any phyiscal changes?”

Suddennlly a dialog box came up, reading “request checking for approval.” It changed to “request approved,” and where there was a blank spot before, there was now a menu reading “Make ________ unaware of any changes to __________.” Scott, amazed, filled it in quickly to make both his parents unaware of any phyiscal changes. Then he clicked, “ok” and watched the bar fill up.

First he needed to test. Scott switched back into his old body, but left his hair bleached blonde. Cautiously he went downstairs, where his Mom was cooking.

“Hi Mom,” he said

She looked at him and didn’t bat an eye. “Dinner will be ready in an hour, Scott. Your brother is coming home from college.”

Scott nodded and got a drink just so it looked like he had had a purpose for coming down there. While going back upstairs, what she had just said hit him.

“Michael’s coming back from college...” he thought,” well, I think it’s time to experiment with just what this program can do.”

Back upstairs, he switched back to the program and to his new body. First he did some more mental changes. He made his parents unaware of any physical or mental changes in Michael, and mental changes in him. Scott also altered Michael to make him unaware of any changes in his own body or Scott’s body. Basically, no matter what he did, everyone would find everything normal.

Scott needed to practice sex. If he was going to please a nymphomaniac, a lot of practice was going to be needed. Michael, soon to be Michelle, would provide that practice.

He opened Michael’s file and was greeted by a 3-D picture of his brother naked. Scott went up to physical changes and picked “invert gender.” The picture changed to match.

Michael was actually pretty cute as a girl. He had a well tuned body with curves in the right places, and a nice pair of breasts. But Scott wasn’t satisfied with cute anymore. He had the ability to make playboy bunnies in his own home, and was going to take advantage of it.

Scott made a lot of small modifications that perfected Michelle. He exxagerated the curves and enlarged the breasts, plus getting rid of any small skin blemishes. Since he planned for most of the changes to be at the dinner table, Scott clothed Michelle in tight jean shorts and a see through white blouse. But the main changes to be made were in the mental area. Michael would be quite shocked to suddennly be in Michelle’s body.

First he inverted gender personality, to give Michael the right outlook on life. he made Michael unaware of any changes in himself, both physically and mentally. Right now he had Michael programmed to change into a normal girl, but Scott had bigger plans for Michael.

He went to sexual knowledge and clicked everything that looked remotely interesting. He increased Michelle’s stamina to the same degree as his, and also increased the pleasure she would be getting. Scott created a trigger program, so that whe he said the word “Xanadu” Michelle would suddennlly be madly, deeply, in love with him and want to screw like bunnies. Once this trigger was released, Michelle would be in a constant state of arousal. The word “Good Night” would end this and send Michelle to sleep.

Michael saved the body, along with Michael’s original. But he wasn’t sure when to start the change. He clicked “ok,” but the options for duration of change didn’t satisfy him. He concentrated, and a new option for time delayed transformation popped up. He selected 6:30 and 30 minutes for the length of time for the transformation.

Scott clicked return and smiled. His cock came to attention, but he told it to wait.

Michael, a big brash college student, arrived at 6:00. He was 6′ tall and well built, fairly muscular. He was wearing a red college sweatshirt and blue jeans. Michael gave Scott a noogie, but had to reach up to reach his head. Scott was still in his new body, but no one noticed any changes to him. His clothes were tight to the point of bursting, but Scott was having too great a time to notice. He kept a close watch on the clock.

They sat down to dinner at 6:25, Scott’s chair protesting as he put his new weight on it. His parents began a prolonged discussion with Michael about college life, and Scott just ate quietly and watched the clock.

Michael, slowly but noticeably, began to change. The first thing to change was his voice, which went from tenor to soprano, looking incongrous compared to his still masculine body. His jeans began to slowly crawl up his body, leaving in their wake smooth long legs. His shoes changed to heels, and Michael unconciously crossed his legs girl style. His entire frame shrank and became less muscular, instead becoming slight and athletic. Michael’s facial changes were slow, and Scott had to look away and look back to notice any difference. His lips became full, lashes longer, skin softer and all signs of stubble gone. Michael’s hair lengthened to his shoulders, framing a new softer face. The sweatshirt thinned into a blouse, and Michael could see a bra forming underneath to support a growing bosom. Michael’s shorts rode up to the point of indecency, and as the clock hit 7:00 Michael was fully Michelle, a walking wet dream.

The conversation was interesting. About halfway through Scott’s parents began addressing her as Michelle and asking what her sorority was doing. His Dad took less interest in the conversation and his Mom more. The questioning about boyfriends began, and Scott was surprised at the past Michelle created without any trouble. Was it provided by the program?

Once dinner was finished and the evening over, Michelle and Scott went upstairs. Her to study, and Scott supposedly to follow her example. Of course, he had different ideas. He opened the program quickly to make his parents uninterested in what happened upstairs. Then he asked Michelle to come inside his room.

She came in and crossed her arms in the doorway.

“What’s up bro?”

“Do you know anything about Xanadu?”

Michelle’s eyes changed. Instead of holding simple sibling affection they held something much deeper. She walked towards him, hips swiveling and nipples taut.

“You know,” she said, coming up to put her arm on his chest. “You always were my favorite brother. I never really realized how special you were.”

Her hand began a slow descent down his chest.

“ I learned a lot of things at college.” she continued,” political science, english,” Michelle began toying with Scott’s zipper. She pulled it down. “and how to suck cock.”

Michelle leaned in and gave Scott a full kiss on the lips, tongue darting in and out. Her fingers worked at his pants, pulling them down and exposing his foot long cock. Michelle broke the kiss.

“What a growing boy you are!” she said, running both hands up and down the length. Scott’s eyes grew glassy. “I don’t know if I can take all of you, but I’ll try my hardest.” She put her mouth down and managed to take a good 5 inches in her mouth, frantic hands covering the rest. Scott moaned loudly.

He let her suck for a full minute, then let go. Michelle clamped her mouth down on his cock, swallowing as much cum as she could. Once Scott had finished, she looked up at him.

“That’s tasty. You have incrediable staying power, Scott. I take that as a challenge to make you blow.”

She danced back and made a show of stripping, taking each garment off slowly. Scott groaned again. He had seen naked women, but she was the real thing real close. He felt himself bucking again, and struggled to control it.

“Wait!” Michelle cried,” If you’re going to cum let me get it!” And she strode over and danced her tongue around the tip of his cock, swallowing as Scott lost control again.

Michelle helped him strip, and by the time he was naked he was hard again. Michelle laid down on Scott’s bed and spread her legs.

“Your turn,” she said coyly.

“Michelle,” Scott began hesitatingly,” I don’t really know how to please a woman.”

Michelle grinned. “I love to teach.”

Scott tested his stamina to the limit that night. Around 3:00 he said “Good Night,” and carried her into the guest room bed. He dressed her in Michael’s pajamas, then went back to the program and changed her back into Michael, erasing all memory of the night. Michael would fill in his own memories. Cleanup took some time, then Scott went onto IRC on the off chance the Doc would be around. He was, in the Nymphomaniac forum advising some other person on what to do with his overeager wife.

The Doc messaged hello, and told Scott to meet him in a certain forum in 10 minutes. Scott went there, and finished cleaning while waiting for the Doctor.

“You’ve had an interesting night,” the Doctor observed.

Scott just typed “:)” back.

“I’ve been observing you, and I must say I was a bit concerned when you changed your brother to such a degree. The fact that you never intended to permanently alter him encouraged me. And your control over the program so quickly is amazing!

Scott wrote a smiley again.

“I think it’s time to begin executing the plan to bond Lindsay to you. I’m going to give you level 3 access.”

“What does it give me.”

“The biggest thing is that the program won’t erase itself automatically. The second is that you’ll be able to mind control and alter people without actually being next to the program, tho it takes a lot of practice to get really good. The biggest thing is that any changes you make will become more powerful and permanent. This will enable us to bond you to Lindsay.”

“Wild.”

“Just keep in mind that I’ll always be watching you. Now, here’s how you can get Lindsay to channel all her energy onto a single person...”

Scott listened carefully as the Doctor outlined his plan.

The next morning Scott considered making a couple of modifications and going to school naked and buff, but wanted to be able to fit in his clothes. After breezing through the day, he went home quickly to follow through with the Doctor’s plan. Michael had left to go back to college.

Scott opened his Mom’s dossier and was confronted with the none-too-pleasing sight of his middle aged Mom naked. He resolved to improve her looks while modestly dressing her image. Scott went straight to mental, and implanted a wish in his Mom’s mind. She would have a sudden desire to go on a week long vacation, leaving her son behind. Scott made the same modifications to his Dad and Lindsay’s parents. Soon after he made the change he heard the phone ring, and knew it was his Dad.

Next he sat down to improve his parent’s looks. He youthened them both to 25, and improved the looks of both. None of their acquaintances would notice anything different, and neither would they. He did the same with Lindsay’s parents, then had a burst of inspiration. Scott made both sets of parents eager to take the trip with their neighbors, and increased their interest in group sex ten fold. Scott figured that the Derin’s and the Lightson’s would need to be on excellent terms from now on, with the two children fucking each other silly.

“Almost forgot the most important thing,” Scott thought. Soon the parents would be totally accepting of any physical, mental, or behavorial change in their children. Scott triggered the rest of the mental changes immidiately, but set the other changes to take a week to fully work. The whole time while he worked the phone was ringing and Scott heard Mrs. Lightson come inside. Soon after he was done, Scott’s Mom knocked on his door.

“Come in!” he said cheerfully. Scott was in his buff body and totally naked. His Mom didn’t seem to notice.

“What’s up Mom?”

“Your Dad and I and the Lightson’s are going on a trip across the country. We’ll be gone for a week.”

“That’s great! You guys need a vacation.”

“Well, you’re going to be home alone for a week. I’ll leave behind plenty of cash, but you need to learn how to run a household.”

Scott’s Mom started talking, and Scott listened patiently. Some of what she said was interesting, but eventually she started to repeat herself.

“I don’t want to hear anymore, Mom,” Scott said politely.

Scott’s Mom didn’t bat an eye. “OK, dear. I’ll be leaving in about an hour.”

“See you later, Mom. Have a lot of sex with Dad.”

“No problem, son.”

“Step 1 accomplished,” thought Scott.

He turned back to the program. In between the Doctor’s steps 1 and 2 he had some adjustments of his own to make on Lindsay. Scott brought up her file and got to work.

Her figure was already excellent, so Scott didn’t spend too much time on it. But he still spent a good hour tweaking until Lindsay’s body was as desirable as his. He began simply, making her skin baby soft and totally devoid of hair except for her hair and a small patch around her hole. Deciding to work up methodically, he started with the feet and worked up, making dainty feet and longer legs. Scott built up the muscle tone and tan until Lindsay had one of the world’s greater pair of legs. He had always been disappointed by Lindsay’s less than tight ass, so he shaped and molded until it was a work of art. Next he tightened the stomach and moved the tan up.

Scott spent quite a lot of time on Lindsay’s breasts. The cosmetic changes were simple enough. Scott built them up to a D size and made them sit high and proud on her chest. But Scott was experienced enough by now to build a significant pair of breasts, three significant pairs if he had the desire. Scott widened the aureole and lengthened the nipples to the point where a tight shirt would be a tent. He worked on making a perfect sphere for a bit, then moved on to the deeper changes. Touching Lindsay’s breasts would lead to double the pleasure, sucking them would cause multiple orgasms and lactation. Scott fooled around with Lindsay’s milk for a bit, feeling a tad whimsical. By the time he was done Lindsay was producing the nectar of the Gods.

Rearranging the face was tough, so Scott spent a good amount of time on it. He ended with a classic face of beauty- high cheekbones, arching eyebrows, and kissing lips. Scott decided to make his most radical change and changed Lindsay’s hair color from California blonde to a raven black, creating a striking effect. Scott zoomed out and examined his creation. He was pleased. Very pleased. Lindsay was a definitely a certified fuck bunny, with a slender, athletic body that nonethless supported a pair of large breasts and an angelic face.

Happy with his original concept, Scott set out to make Lindsay special. He moved back to an area he had bypassed- Lindsay’s vagina. Entering the “addon” menu, he began creating the perfect lovenest. He first upped Lindsay’s stamina to a par with his own. Scott next increased her pleasure matrix to near blinding, and removed any difficulty orgasming. With a mind to his own pleasure, he lengthened her cunt to accomodate his monster cock perfectly, but narrowed it crosswise to make a delicious tightness. He made her cunt practically a vacuum for anything that came nearby, and added the same vibrating option that he had on his cock.

Moving up to Lindsay’s mouth, he added a longer tongue and deeper throat, able to accomodate any length cock. He also suppressed her gag reflex.

Happy with his changes, Scott went on to mental changes. First he upgraded his access to level 3, enabling him to change Lindsay’s personality. He had had a long discussion with the Doctor about this, but he was convinced that he was on firm ground.

Lindsay was a bit of a bitch. While she could be and frequently was a fun person, she had a class concious and wouldn’t hang around with those outside of her clique. People like Scott she would actively avoid, and not even be polite about it. Scott removed this attitude, replacing it with one more friendly and likeable to everyone. Wanting her to be on a par with him, Scott increased Lindsay’s none-too-gifted intelligence until it was on a similar level with his. And while he didn’t change any of her interests, he added interests in various hobbies that he liked as well.

Trying to find a way to keep her away from others while her changes were kicking in, Scott found a way to make Lindsay unaware that she could go outside, and automatically turn down offers from her friends to go out. Between the times she found out about men again and when Scott made his acquaintinceship with her, she couldn’t make contact with a guy.

Finding a new option that he hadn’t seen before, Scott changed Lindsay’s wardrobe as well. Instead of baggy jeans, Lindsay would be drawn to tight shorts and short skirts, as well as reavealing shirts. He induced a love of casual but revealing wear and gave her a collection of negligees as well.

Moving to sexual knowledge, Scott clicked about everything, only leaving off certain types of sex that had no appeal to him.

Finally he got to the final step in the Doctor’s plan. He went to a newly unshaded menu that was titled “love.” Finding one that said “Make ______ fall in love with _________,” he filled in his and Lindsay’s name. Under that was a small box that read “permanent.” Scott checked it.

He saved the file and clicked “OK.” Time required was “3 days.” He was done.