The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realizing the Wet Dream

Chapter 3

Lindsay had an extremely frusterating day. All day her pussy ached with a need, and she had no idea what that need was. And all these boys who kept asking her out- why? It was obvious they didn’t like her for her personality, and if not that, what? Only her fingers kept Lindsay from total frusteration. Cheerleading practice was fun, as Lindsay had a chance to furtively swivel her hips and receive tiny jolts of pleasure. But nothing she could do by herself was enough. There had to be more out there, but Lindsay had no idea what it was.

She got home at the same time as usual, but this time her parents weren’t there to greet her. Instead there was several pages of a letter. Lindsay read through it quickly. She just rolled her eyes when she finished. Her parents had left for a week. How typical. They were former hippies and prone to less than ideal parenting. But they had left plenty of money and detailed instructions on how to spend it.

Lindsay smiled; this was great! Now she could go to the mall, party with her friends, go driv...

She paused for a second as a sudden coldness swept over her. It was gone in a second, and once it did Lindsay resumed her train of thought. But her thoughts of what she could do were drawn instead to thoughts of watching TV, finishing that book, etc. She never once considered going outside.

Mind wandering, she went upstairs to get undressed. The need had become urgent again, and Lindsay needed to satisfy it the best she could. She quickly threw off her clothes and inserted one finger, still unfulfilled. But as she brought herself to another unsatisfying climax, a thought hit her.

Of course! Lindsay didn’t know how she could’ve forgotten. She wanted sex, needed sex. The thing that she needed was a penis, not a finger. Her mind was filled with images of penises, with Lindsay recieving them all inside her. She inserted her fingers once again, but in her mind they were a long hard cock, pumping her up and filling her need. This time the climax was powerful; she nearly cried out from pleasure.

In the shower, she planned. She needed cock, but where could she get cock? Unable to even consider going far outside, the only cock-possessing person she could think of was Scott Derin, the nerdy neighbor who lived down the street. But she wasn’t that desperate yet, Lindsay thought. Scott was an unmitigated nerd who wore un-in clothes and glasses. Still, she reflected, he did have a cock. Maybe he wasn’t that bad after all.

The thought of pajamas caused unexpected consternation. Her usual flannel nighties just didn’t seem appropriate somehow. Figuring she had nothing else to wear, she opened her closet with resignation. And gasped with surprise and pleasure.

Instead of her in style but boring baggy pants and other loose clothes, she had an amazing collection of tight pants and sexy shirts. Resolving to try them on in the morning, she found a negligee that looked incrediable on her and immidiately fell to another bout with her tiring fingers. She went to bed estatic.

From two houses down, Scott put down his binoculars and smiled.

Lindsay had funny dreams that night. Or perhaps not so funny. In them Lindsay was on her hands and knees, and surrounding her were men. Lots of men. They were all naked, and all of their penises were hanging out. A voice came from above, a voice she couldn’t quite identify. The voice said,” Pick.” Lindsay shouted back,” I can’t! There’s too many!” The voice came more fiercely this time, “PICK!” Lindsay looked around at the inummerable choices. There were penises brown, white, and yellow. Long dicks, short dicks, circumcised or not. Lindsay felt hunger for each, and she couldn’t choose. Her eyes fixed on one, a white circumcised dick, fairly long. And for some reason Lindsay felt drawn to this dick. She knelt before it and took it into her hands, kneading it back and forth. She took it in her mouth and swallowed it all the way down. The dick bucked and came, and Lindsay couldn’t get enough of the cum sliding down her throat. She looked up to see who the dick belonged to, and she saw the grinning face of Scott Derin looking back at her.

Lindsay woke up that morning sweaty and disheveled. Her panties were soaked. “What did I dream?” she wondered.

Lindsay couldn’t stop looking in the mirror that morning. Her breasts were straining out from her chest, and Lindsay could swear they looked bigger. Her entire body looked good. All her body fat seemed to have melted away, and Lindsay could’ve sworn she had a tan. But her hair seemed odd- darker and shorter.

Her cunt seemed to be alive, drawing her fingers to it whenever they passed by. She would try to get dressed in one of the new outfits she seemed to have been provided with, her fingers would rush by her pussy, and before she knew it Lindsay was on her back again. The same with her nipples too. They seemed bigger, though her bra fit fine. Her nipples refused to come down. They were unmistakable aganist her tight shirt, and each time they shifted Lindsay felt another glow. Lindsay couldn’t belive her jeans. The sizes marked were for a woman with a tighter waist and larger hips than she knew she had, yet they fit like a glove. “Might as well go naked, these are so tight,” Lindsay thought. But the thought of wearing these aroused her immensely.

Trying to figure out what to do that day was difficult, with frequent “breaks” as her need grew again. A sudden idea, coming out of nowhere, gave her a jolt of hope. Her Mom was gone... what if? Lindsay went quickly to her Mom’s room and went throughly through all of her drawers. She found it under the mattress, and it hypnotized her.

It was a dildo, nearly 8 inches long. Lindsay undressed quickly and sat crosslegged on the bed. With trembling fingers she pushed the dildo to the lips of her pussy, then inside. Her pussy swallowed the entire thing, and in a frenzy Lindsay began pushing in and out.

The rest of the day was sort of a haze for Lindsay. She came to only when the dildo slipped from her fingers and fell to the floor. Her intelligent mind gradually came back even as her id kept her hands searching desperately for something, anything long enough to fit inside her. With a concious effort Lindsay closed her hands and got up to take a shower. Once done, she ran out of her Mom’s room. If she even saw the dildo again, Lindsay knew she would be lost to the sex hungry monster inside her.

Lindsay got dressed, nipples tingling as the tight shirt hugged her breasts. She looked at the clock, and was shocked to see that it was 5:00 already. She settled down for dinner, but all she could eat was a cucumber and a banana. Dessert was a popsicle. Idly flicking through TV channels, she didn’t notice the way her hand jackhammered the popsicle in and out of her mouth, and the way her tongue teased it. It seemed natural, not worth noticing.

Trying to take her mind of the constant thoughts of cock, Lindsay tried to find something to do. She forayed onto the Internet, but whenever she tried to visit some comedy sight, her fingers typed something like www.hardcocks.com instead. Whenever she tried to watch one of her favorite sitcoms, her eyes inevitably fixed on a male character’s crotch, and she would start to fantasize again. Almost in desperation, Lindsay looked in the family bookcase. Trying to find something totally boring yet time-killing, Lindsay picked one of the “classics” that had always seemed so difficult before.

Amazingly to her, she found herself getting into it. Occassionally she had to look up some of the harder words, but for the most part it wasn’t too hard. But after awhile even the verses of Shakespeare couldn’t contend with the need in her crotch. She found herself wondering if Macbeth had a big cock or not, and had trouble keeping her hands from her pussy. The clock said 9:00 when she looked at it, so Lindsay figured it was time to try and turn in.

Lying in bed was a natural excuse for her hands to move towards her pussy again, and this time Lindsay couldn’t stop them. Her hands began to knead her somehow inexhaustable pussy, and as she pleasured herself Lindsay began to picture hot boys at school. There was the captain of the football team, Kyle Mitcum, that guy that all the girls said had the world’s biggest cock, Michael Jones. And of course, there was Scott Derin. Lindsay’s mind was flooded with images of Scott, of the nice things he sometimes did for her, how he was always a gentleman, and of course how he must have a big cock.

She orgasmed with Scott in her mind.

“What was I thinking?” she said to herself after,” Scott’s a royal prick.” But with the orgasm brought on by Scott’s image still washing over her, she was unable too keep her disgust. “If he isn’t a prick, I sure hope he has one,” she said, giggling. “I sure hope so. He isn’t that bad a guy.”

Her whole body tired from the extertions she had brought on it, Lindsay managed to fall asleep soon after.

Lindsay felt strange the next morning. Strange in a way she couldn’t identify, though it did seem to be connected to her almost constant horniness. Still a little foggy-headed from sleep, the thought that she couldn’t see her feet past her breasts didn’t occur to her as odd. The way her legs seemed to be taking longer strides didn’t change a thing. And the fact that her formally shoulder length hair barely reached her chin made no impression either.

In fact, Lindsay might have spent the entire day blissfully unaware of any changes in her if she hadn’t looked in the mirror and saw a sex goddess staring back. Lindsay hardly recognized this new body as remotely coming from her. Nonetheless, she liked it.

Lindsay was a creation of art. Long, smooth legs flowed into a tight, round ass. Her tight, tanned body moved upwards and framed itself around a flawless pair of breasts. Lindsay’s face was unrecognizable as belonging to an innocent 16 year old. It belonged instead to an adult woman born and bred with one thought in mind- absolute beauty and absolute pleasure. Lindsay gloated at the body that had somehow been presented to her. “I could make a man cum just by looking,” she thought to herself.

Her pussy seemed to throb, trying to make itself heard of the wild desire it held and the endless pleasure it could bring. After Lindsay stopped admiring herself in the mirror, a resolution finally made it into her mind.

“Lets face it, Linds. You are perfect. You are made for sex.” Lindsay ran that thought through her head,” sex, sex, sex. I think I need sex.”

She did need sex. The ache she had to be filled was nearly overpowering. But Scott’s intervention held. Lindsay could think of men in general, and with great desire, but she couldn’t figure out where to get any. Of course, all Lindsay had to do now was to take a stroll down the street and she would have countless cocks following her, but the program kept its grip on Lindsay’s sex starved mind. Not only that, but it also kept increasing her desire for a certain neighbor, two houses down.

Lindsay got dressed in her new clothes, which seemed to have adjusted perfectly to her radical body changes. She admired herself in the mirror once they were put on. Some clothes are made to warm, some to conceal, these clothes were made to display a product, and they displayed the attributes of the product extremely well. Lindsay, despite how technically respectable her clothes were, would be totally unable to wear them to an office without causing massive productivity drops. She was the secretary everyone dreamed of.

Next door, Scott was gleeful. His plans and changes were working perfectly. Instead of being already headed to Vegas for a career in whoredom, as Lindsay would be doing, she was headed straight for his arms. Or rather, his cock. Not only that, but Lindsay was his perfect dream, a perfect dream of a woman, one who would turn heads so much necks would snap. All for him. Scott’s cock was practically screaming with anticipation. But he was willing to wait. One more day, and Lindsay would be irritrievably in love with him. He didn’t want to force the program. One more day and things would be fine.

Fate intervened. Scott was away visiting his grandparents, using his ultra-masculine form just for kicks. And a certain package was about to be delivered to the Lightson’s door by a very lucky deliveryman.

Having found her role in life, Lindsay set out with a will to become the best lay in the civilized world. As if by magic, a search of her parent’s room had revealed a cornucopia of erotic material to “study.” Penthouse’s and other erotic magazines gave her a sense of how to seduce a man. Numerous videos taught her how to look and the art of foreplay and sexual innuendoes. And the real find, a manual of sexual positions, she set about memorizing. Currently she was watching a group sex video, one hand with a pen taking notes, the other under her skirt taking liberties.

The bell rang, and Lindsay’s heart skipped a beat. Straightening herself up, (but leaving herself artfully disheveled,) Lindsay took look through the peephole of her door.

Halleljuah, it was a man. Not a bad one either. He appeared to be about college age, and had a fairly muscular body. Lindsay didn’t spend much time looking at his face. Much more time was spent examining his crotch, and with a sixth sense she knew this boy was above adequate. He reached for the doorbell again, and Lindsay opened the door just as he was about to touch it.

The boy jumped twice, first his body, then on closer examination of Lindsay his cock. He stuttered,” P-p-package for Mrs. Lightson.” and held it out to her.

Lindsay took the package with apparent calm, though her insides were doing cartwheels at the thought of a cock so close to her pussy. “You’ll have to sign for it,” the man stammered. “Oh,” said Lindsay in a husky voice. “I don’t have a pen on me. Won’t you come inside while I get one?”

“But I have a pen right here,” the boy stammered, holding it out to her.

Lindsay took the pen and threw it as far as she could. “Please, Mr. Delivery Man, come inside while I get a pen.” She took the boy by the hand and drew him inside. He dragged behind her, wearing a face of shock and dawning hope. Lindsay was determined to seduce this boy. She was going to show him everything she had learned.

Lindsay took the boy into the kitchen, where she unwrapped a banana and pointedly took a big bite from it. “So, what’s your name?” For a second, Lindsay was sure the boy had trouble remembering.

“Michael,”

“Well, Michael, I hope you can help me find my pen.”

Lindsay pointedly bent over and examined the ground, giving Michael a full look at her wasp thin waist and generous ass. “Hmm.. not here!”

Michael looked at her with shock. “You.. you’re trying to seduce me.”

Lindsay was tired of teasing. She wanted this boy’s cock in her now.

“Oh, enough of this.”

Lindsay stepped over and unzipped Michael’s jeans. She brought them down with his underwear and admired his rock hard cock for a second. Then she lowered her lips to his cock and began to slide it into her mouth. To Michael’s delight and Lindsay’s surprise, she took the whole thing down, and her tongue began to dance and tease the intruder. Michael bucked his hips, but Lindsay rode him like a bronco. A tickle of a liquid teased its way into Lindsay’s lips, and she nearly swooned. If that was cum, she wanted more! With doubled intensity she began to milk Michael.

He didn’t last long, shooting spurts of hot liquid down Lindsay’s throat. Lindsay was in a world of her own, consisting of her tongue, Michael’s cock, and that delicious nectar called cum.

“Wow!” Michael said weakly,” that was incrediable! I mean, you’re a terrible seductress, but what a cocksucker!”

Lindsay didn’t hear a word he said. She was burning inside. All concious thought had fled as the cum electrified her nervous system and burned its way through her body. She was desperate for more, but not in the same place. Her pussy itched with an itch that could only be scratched with a 7 inch cock. It took her some time to remember the words, but eventually they came out.

“Fuck me,” she said,” fuck me now.”

Michael was quickly hardening, and Lindsay quickly pulled down her pants to make the point clear. She stumbled into the living room, laid down on the couch and spread her legs wide. Michael needed no directions as desire filled his mind. With no attempt at foreplay he entered Lindsay, penetrating quickly and deeply, breaking through her hymen without realizing it was there. Lindsay’s pussy clamped on Michael’s cock and put it through a spin cycle, causing a five second orgasm. He collapsed exhausted.

Lindsay slowly exploded. She gritted her teeth to keep from biting her tongue as the intensity of the orgasm overran her. Her entire body was alive and on fire. As the orgasm hit its peak, she found her release in a single word that summed up her pleasure and delight.

“Ohhhhhhhh, Scotttttttttt!”

Michael looked up, suddennly concerned. “Oh crap, aren’t you married?” He quickly found his pants and threw them on. “Sorry lady, I gotta go before your hubby gets home. It was fun. I’ll forge your signature. Bye.” And he was gone.

As the effects of the orgasm ended, Lindsay cried silently as she realized what she had done. She had had sex with some delivery boy, completely ignoring Scott, her love. He was so kind, so nice, and she couldn’t even save her hymen for him. She was just some mindless whore, not worthy of Scott. She cried softly as the full realization of her treachery hit her. She was nothing, she was scum.

Scott was just returning from his trip to his grandparents. He got home and went to his room, turning on his computer more out of habit than anything else. But the computer came on with a message on the screen- “The Doctor wants to chat. OK?” Scott’s modem wasn’t on, but this didn’t surprise him anymore. He clicked OK and turned his attention towards the computer.

The chat program came on, and The Doctor’s messages began to fill the screen.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Confused, Scott messaged back, “Huh?”

“Lindsay is having sex with another man! What did you do wrong?”

Scott was horrified. What had he done wrong? And Lindsay was having sex with someone else, other than him. Scott brought up a feature he had found during his exploration of the program. It was a video recording of Lindsay’s actions, everything she had done and was doing. Scott had watched her exploration with the dildo he had planted, discovery of her new body. He had also checked on his parents, and apparently they were getting on very well with the Lightsons. Especially since they had only rented one hotel room.

He quickly replayed the tape of the delivery boy’s arrival and seduction, then sent a copy of the videotape to the Doctor. He waited while the Doctor viewed the film.

“Why was she able to have sex with someone else?” he demanded.

“I wanted to give Lindsay time to adjust, so I put on a 3 day timer.”

“Well, what guarantee did you have she wouldn’t already belong to some pimp by the time she found a deep love for you?”

“I made her unable to go outside. I didn’t count on anyone coming to her door.”

The Doctor was silent for a moment.

“Well,” he finally messaged.” I guess it’s understandable. She’s very upset, you know.”

“About what?”

“That she didn’t save her virginity for you.”

Scott was touched, deeply touched. “What should I do?”

“Use your new power to erase her memory of the event, then restore her hymen.”

“OK.”

“Go to her tonight, Scott.”

“I will,”

“Then I bid you adieu for awhile. Good luck, and have fun.”

“See you later, Doctor. Thanks for everything you’ve done.”

And he was gone. Scott would never see him again.

Scott put Lindsay into a deep sleep, then erased her memory and restored her virginity. He brought up the bar that gave “time remaining.” It read “1 day.”

Scott clicked “Finish change” and took a deep breath.

Linday woke up. Her memory erased by Scott, she was left only to wonder at the half eaten banana and the odd but pleasurable taste in her mouth. Assuming she had just lost control to her pleasure, she didn’t wonder why her skirt was down.

There was a ring from the doorbell.

Lindsay walked there slowly, feeling a strange deja vu, but feeling just the same that something very important was on the other side of that door. By the time she reached it, Lindsay knew who was on the other side. She didn’t even need to look. Taking a deep breath, Lindsay opened the door.

Scott stood there, a tall and bronzed god. He was wearing a tightly fitting tux, but Lindsay looked only at his eyes. He said “Hi” in a deep baritone voice, then swept her up into a deep, long, passionate kiss. The kiss ended when Scott felt Lindsay’s hand rubbing aganist the crotch of his suit, and when she gasped with pleasure at feeling how long he was.

Scott just smiled, and silently thanked The Doctor.

Epilogue

“Scott! We’re home!”

“Just a second, Mom!”

Scott walked downstairs to meet his parents. Totally naked, and with a straight hard on. Of course, his parents didn’t bat an eye. They looked great with Scott’s youthening on them.

“So, what were you up to?”

Lindsay walked down the stairs too, totally naked as well. Scott tweaked a nipple teasingly.

“I was just having passionate sex with Lindsay, Mom. She had just set a new record for number of cock suckings in a single day when you walked in. Do you mind if we got back to it?”

“Not at all. Your Dad and I will be at the Lightsons. We have some... unfinished business.”

“OK, see you later Mom. Have fun.”

“Oh, we will son. You have fun too.”

Scott felt Lindsay come down on his cock again and grunted with pleasure.

“I will Mom, I will.”