The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rebirth of William Kent

Chapter 1- THE REPROGRAMMING OF A LIFETIME

William Kent was a young man with a very powerful gift to control people with his naturally hypnotic spiral eyes. He never noticed them until one day in front of the bathroom mirror he could see his father staring straight at him lost in space. He smiled straight back at his dad, making silly faces hoping he would react, but nothing happened. He imagined his dad kneeling before, shaking his hand with every command, and doing exactly as he was told with a big smile on his face. He imagined his dad doing all of the chores, opening his new bank account, brining home checks for him, and waiting for his every order of his Superior Son Master William

William wanted to ask his dad for a favor so he tapped his father’s shoulders which prompted no response. He approached his dad to turn him around, as he shook him he noticed something strange, and that his eyes only moved when William himself did.

His dad was fixated on his eyes completely so he decided to test him, and William believed his dad was playing a joke. “Dad I want you to stare into my eyes, as I count back to town your mind will clear completely, and you will obey my every command.” “Yes obey...obey...obey Your every command.” His dad said softly awaiting his sons voice. “1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 let go...focus...obey”.

“Now dad there will be so major changes around here starting this morning...in fact no.1 I am now in control over everything. You no longer are a person just a mindless slave to your son, you no longer have any say power, rights, finances etc its all mine. You will go to work like normal everyday, and work harder then usual to bring in money. When you come home tonight you will wait at the door way for instructions. Do you understand?” William asked excited at the progress that was happening.

“Yes...Yes sir.” He said without a second thought. “From now on you will address me as Master Kent, and answer me Sir Yes Sir.” William said. “Now get to work dad.” Williams dad stood up and rushed out of the house. “Sir Yes Sir going to work.” His father rushed out of the house into his car, and headed straight for work.

William then decided to work his magic on his brothers Marcus and Ryan who bullied and manipulated him for years. William was often considered the outcast in his family as he was born from a one night with stand he had with Williams mother. After his mother died he moved in with his he-man type father and muscle brained brother. He snuck into his brother room to quickly wake him up, and send him a deep trance so fast his head would spin.

William smiled as he began to put his plan into action for the very first time. “Marcus you are now my mindless slave boi, you will do exactly as I say forever, you belong to me, and surrender yourself completely to me.” Willaim continued. Marcus smiled as he realized that he is now a loyal, obedient, committed, absolutely submissive slave boi to his Superior Brother Master William.

Marcus agreed as he shook his head falling more and more into his brothers control.” William order his new slave to stand up and do completely as he was told. Marcus left his room as he proceeded to wake up his other brother Ryan, and grabbed him to send him in Williams directions. Twenty minutes later William sent his newly reprogrammed slaves Marcus and Ryan to empty all of his fathers belongings into the living room.

They began to work and eventually Williams dads room now belonged to him. William sent his brothers to clean the house, cook dinner, set the table as he got acclimated to his new room, and planned his next move. Williams heard the front the door slam as it closed causing him to smile, and he ran downstairs to see his father waiting for him. His father approached him with a smile, kneeled before him as he handed him his latest check, and waited for his Masters next orders.

His Brothers noticed what was happening quickly responded, and joined there father kneeling before there new Master William. “Tomorrow my slaves will begin a new chapter in all of our lives. Marcus, Ryan, your summer vacation before college is over, cancel all of your plans for attending school, and find jobs to support me. Dad...I am dropping out of school tomorrow, and you will legally sign over everything to me.” William said as he took in all things he accomplished today.

The next day William woke up his new slaves, got them ready, and demand they get into the car as he put his plan into action.t He smiled as he dropped his brothers into town, and smacked them across the bottom as he sent them off to find suitable work to support his lifestyle. He smiled as he watch them approach the city with big smiles on his face, and turned to his father as they rounded around the corner. His dad was focused on him, staring straight into his eyes, and awaiting for his complete utter commands.

“Now my father its time for your next task.” William said as his dad jumped up with utter excitement in his seat as he realized for the firs time how amazing his son was. “Dad take me to all of your business contacts, and your lawyers we have to sign all your stuff over to me immediately.” William said as his dad smiled and pressed on the gas peddle guiding the car by wheel to where he needed to be. Arriving at the lawyers office he quickly locked the car, open the door to his son, and guided him to his lawyers room. As they sat down he patted his dads back in a condescending way, and began to enslave his new legal bitch.

Part 2-

Marcus finished signing up to apply being a firefighter and then met up with his brother Ryan who just finished up signing to apply to be a cop. They have there test date assigned to them so proud to show there Master what they have accomplished on there own for him. As they entered the house they were greeted with the greatest surprise ever to lit there eyes up when they saw a new slave obeying there Master. They were familiar with this guy who was known to them as there dads personal lawyer Mike Johnson who was kneeling beside his father next to there Master, and feeling so happy about this.

The bois smiled approaching with there wonderful news about finding good work to tell there Master, and enjoy his praise which they were blessed to have. There Master William commanded all four his slaves to stand up, and strip for him to see there amazing bodies. Marcus, Ryan, Mike, and there father stood up immediately at there Masters command stripping off there closes, then underwear and stood naked. He realized he always had dreams of incest he smacked all four backsides, and he kissed his fathers on his lips.

He rubbed his brothers stomachs, command his newest bitch to his knees to suck his cock, and he responded happily. Mike kissed his masters cock all over, licked it up, and then proceed to suck it with such passion beyond his dreams. Jealousy filled his fathers mind as he wanted to disobey his son so much, and pull his lawyer off of him to take a taste himself. William noticed grabbing his father in for another kiss, as he squeezed, and then smacked his butt. He snapped his fingers as his brothers responded by kneeling before him, and worshipping his butt hole completely without missing a section. William pushed his slaves off of him to give them his next command, he commanded them to get dress, and wait for his next orders.

They quickly get dressed, kneel before him awaiting for his next orders, and they quickly get excited at the prospect of obeying him again. William ordered his newest slave Mike Johnson to grab his car as he has plans for him to get things together for him. He ordered his other slaves to get the house ready for his return as they are going to have a huge party in his honor, and he expects something big when he gets back. The slaves get to work as they began to plan the party, and execute the orders he has set forth. Mike Johnson closed the door behind them listening carefully to his Masters every orders as he and his Master drove off to his house.

“Mike, my slave you will rent out your house to make me money, and you will transfer all of your property, finances, and everything to me today.” William smiled as his slave stared into his eyes with the biggest smile ever, and shook his head in agreement with his master. He knew his Master was right, he must obey, and was so happy to respond to the command without question. “Yes Master you are right. Sir Yes Sir today as you wish.” Mike quickly responded by smiling at his Master again, he turned on the engine, and drove off with his Master to obey his command. Back at his office Mike sat across from his Master making calls to set things up, his house was being rented on the market, and he was taking his Master to sign away his property.

Mike finished packing all of his belongings into his car, he drove off with his Master happily, and finally arrived at his new home. He parked his car for the final time as a stranger, helped his Master out of the car, brought all of bags into the house, and waited for his Masters next command. William commanded all of his bois to strip into there underwear, smiling they all kneel before him, and kindly dream of serving him. He pats each of his slaves heads which they responded by rubbing there heads on his hand. He then rubbed there chin intensely as they looked into his eyes obediently, lovingly, submissively, and loyally like a good dog. They have gone from human beings, to slave properties, and now finally to there final place as his human pet dogs.

He tells them to roll on his back as he rubs there stomach one after the other, and treat them like the subhuman beings they are. He continues to roll them back on there backs as they try to get up, and continues to rub them as there subconscious is retrained all over again. They smile as they glow in hypnotic happiness, and bliss from there Masters touch, smile as well as his kiss. They stand up obediently with the snap of his fingers, they immediately signed away there remain rights, and pledge to there undying obedience to him. They went into the living room knowing that next week they will start a new life, live with new dreams, and living for Master the man of there dreams. The man of there dreams who they obey blindly, without question, without worry, without thoughts, and no desires of there own.

William Kent smiled as he ordered his bois to clean up the house, get ready to go to bed, and find him when they are done like the good little pets they are. They quickly cleaned the house, jumped in the shower, and got dressed in there pajamas to obey Master. William smiled at all of the work he accomplished today, his amazing slaves obediently listening to him, and kneeled before him again. He laughed at how weak, pathetic, and useless his bois were without him before as well as now. He sent them off to bed and began to make plans for the next day.