The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rebuilding the Herd

Chapter 2: Escape?

mc/mf/bd/gr/la/ff

Synopsis: They may take his cows, but they’ll never take his herd!

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Tracy woke from a pleasant dream with the morning sun’s rays dancing upon her face. She couldn’t quite grasp what it was she was dreaming about, other than she wanted to return to that realm. She reached to pull the blanket back over her, only to find her source of warmth mysteriously absent and her hands too numb to grab hold of anything. Where had that blanket gone?

She groaned and started to rouse, rolling over and catching a mouthful of dirt and straw. Trying to sit up, Tracy fell over again into what had served as her bed for that night. A goat bleated and jumped away joining two others that were staring at her in silence.

Goats? Where was she? She tried waking up her hands, but they weren’t just numb, she couldn’t move her arms either. Panic set in as Tracy looked down and saw the binds holding her arms in front of her. Her blouse had been ripped, exposing much of her bosom. It didn’t feel like she was wearing anything below the waist.

Her fear escalated as she recalled what had happened to her the previous day. She shuddered remembering the injections that Billy had given her, those were the last things she could recall, but hadn’t she come to the farm yesterday morning? Had that stuff knocked her out she slept through the day and on into the night.

Thankfully there wasn’t any soreness between her legs. Thank God… she shuddered at the thought.

But her panic was only shortly abated as Tracy felt her bosom throb. She could feel her nipples strain against the remnants of her clothing. She could see one peeking out, it was hard and darker than she’d ever seen before. God, they ached as she wriggled around on the ground trying to right herself with her arms bound.

Mobility wasn’t entirely futile. There were some bindings below her hips, but none below her knees. Her ankles were free, even though she was barefoot she could get away. It wouldn’t be as fast as she would have liked, but escape was now a possibility. Who was she to care if someone saw her waddling along half naked like a penguin, so long as that someone who spotted her wasn’t Billy she was home free.

Moving proved more awkward than Tracy was expecting. Not just because she was bound and barefoot, but it felt as if her center of gravity had moved. Maybe from her numbness of her arms being tied? Maybe it was from sleeping on the hard ground all night. Or maybe she was slowly becoming paralyzed by fear.

No. Tracy shook her head and snapped out of it. She wasn’t going to be a victim her. She was going to escape and she was going to prevail. That’s what she did. That’s what she always did. She made sure she was the predator and not the prey. She wasn’t the one who was supposed to suffer.

Her anger gave her courage and, dazed as she was, Tracy was able to make it to the edge of the barn before tripping.

“God damnit!” She said, falling to the ground. She looked to see what she had tripped upon and saw one of the goat kids nearly as startled as she was. “You stupid thing!” She said rolling over on her side so she might kick it for tripping her.

“Ah, ah, ah! Do that and I won’t milk you this morning. Are you ready?” Billy asked entering the barn.

Tracy looked up and tried to shoot daggers from her eyes. If only she could. “Like hell, old man!” She said, then kicked the goat anyway.

Billy held back a kick of his own, but didn’t hold back the anger in his voice. “What did I just say? Good Lord, woman!?” He ran to the startled kid and righted it. It bleated then ran off seemingly no worse for the wear. Good thing for it Tracy was bound and not wearing shoes.

Tracy smiled smugly at Billy. This was the first time that she was able to genuinely hurt him. At least, the first time since she had thought she’d finished taking his family homestead from him. The look of anger and hate he gave her only made her smile grow, perhaps she’d forgotten she was still bound.

“You’ll regret that woman.” Billy said coldly. He pushed her over and walked on the dirt floor past her to the cabinet he went to the night before. “I warned you. Didn’t I warn you? Now you’re not going to get milked ‘til the afternoon…”

For the moment she was cowed. It wasn’t a hard push, but as easily as he had done it Tracy realized that it could have been. Her spite toward the man gave her energy that right now could only be channeled out through her tongue. Perhaps it would have been best if she better knew how to bite it.

She did so and watched from the ground as Billy drew another syringe full of the stuff labeled BST. He gave a spritz of the needle, shooting out a bit of clear fluid, then he casually walked back to the bound woman on the ground. He pulled her up just enough to expose the bit of breast flesh he was going to jab into, then put his knee into her back to hold her still in case she struggled.

She didn’t. Tracy didn’t even try. She knew anything she did now wouldn’t be in her favor. Especially as the new needle poked into the skin of her right breast.

Tracy drew her breath and winced, but she held back her fight. Her best hope, for the moment, was to wait and hope that the authorities were already looking for her and on their way.

“That’s a good girl. Don’t struggle, that’ll only bruise you up and get you hurt.” Billy said patting her gently on the back. “Just one more now, girl. Keep up this good behaviour and you’ll get a good milking later. I’m sure you’ll be ready for it by then...”

Tracy smartly bit her tongue again at those last words. She knew she couldn’t hurt this man physically, not right now at least, but she could still hurt him. She clenched her toes, she was slightly hobbled, but she could still kick. Until the cops showed up her frustrations were going to be channeled onto the goats.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Billy held her down again in the same fashion and injected her left breast. Patting her on the back he said “Good girl.” again. Finished with his ministrations he rose and began to leave. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back by nightfall.” he said over his shoulder, leaving her alone still chewing on her tongue.

She watched him go and waited for a moment before righting herself. She didn’t stand up all the way but took the time to get her bearings by propping herself up on her knees. Though her hands were bound, they were bound together in front of her, not to her sides. The straw strewn ground was surprisingly comfortable on her knees when knelt forward supporting her upper body by her arms. Maybe it was the way she was bound constricting the blood flow?

Kneeling on all fours also seemed to take the dull throb away from her bosom where the injections had just been. It was strange not wearing a bra and having her boobs just hanging there beneath her. They were one of the few parts of her body that wasn’t bound and it seemed as if her exposed parts were now relishing in their freedom, feeling the fresh air.

She sat there kneeling for a time, both gathering up her strength for her next escape attempt as well as biding her time to make sure Billy was gone. Strange that he would still leave her here in a position where she could get away… wouldn’t he at least have put a gate up or tied her to something to keep her down. It seemed her only prison guards were the goats.

That’s right! The goats! She got a quick burst of energy and crawled over to one standing nearby just to kick it down. Ha! Take that you furry bastard!

The little creature seemed nonplused by the kick, quietly getting up and moving to another part of the barn.

Wow, those little guys are fast, Tracy thought. Wait, goats will eat anything right? Maybe she could use them to chew through her bonds?

Any and all attempts to persuade the the little buggers to come near her were futile. Perhaps she shouldn’t have kicked the furry beasts.

Tracy gave a brief attempt at chewing through the bonds with her own teeth, but to no avail. She couldn’t get a good angle on it the way she was still tied up.

Her attempts to free herself from the ropes unsuccessful, Tracy once more attempted to flee the barn. Though she was still paranoid about her potential escape being left so easy.

Crawling proved easier than waddling like a penguin. She could move much quicker and it proved less straining on her body, even with her arms bound. Plus when she did fall down she didn’t have as far to go. In fact, it was kind of fun crawling around on all fours. At least it would have been if she wasn’t trying to escape. Focus, Tracy, focus. You need to get out of here!