The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rebuilding the Herd

Chapter 3: Conditioning

mc/mf/bd/gr/la/ff

Synopsis: They may take his cows, but they’ll never take his herd!

Commissioned by Mike Lee

“Wakey wakey!” Said Billy ringing a triangle that hung on the entrance to the barn. All the goats came bounding to him. He had a bucket in one hand. The contents of which he sprinkled on to the ground in the far corner of the barn. He drew up a quick enclosure around them so they would be stuck there during their feeding.

Tracy looked up at him from the ground. Why was she still here? Hadn’t she tried to run away? She raised her head to find that she had fallen asleep on her knees with her head on the ground. Her neck was a bit stiff, but most of her felt surprisingly well rested. Except her breasts. Dear God, they hurt!

“I made sure the goats won’t bother you, or rather that you won’t bother the goats this time. You really have a way of pissing me off, woman. Are you ready?” He asked.

“Fuck you!” Tracy answered, remembering their earlier conversation.

“Now, now, language.” Billy said, chuckling. “Besides, I think you’re ready. In fact, pretty soon, I’ll bet you’d do anything just to have me play with your tits.”

“In your dreams, redneck.”

“More than that, I bet by the time the week is out you’ll be begging me to hook you up to that machine over there.” He said glancing over to an old piece of equipment in another corner of the barn.

Tracy didn’t know what it was, but it didn’t matter if it gave endless full body massages, if it was Billy’s she no longer wanted any part of it. Probably some sort of weird bondage machine the way this kook was turning out to be... “You sick fuck! When the authorities get a hold of you…”

“They’re not going to.” Billy cut her short.

“What? But, but why not?” Tracy couldn’t tell if Billy was bluffing. But the mere thought of not being found hadn’t occurred to her.

“I don’t have to explain it to you. You aren’t going to be rescued. End of story. Now are you ready to be milked?”

“I’d rather become pregnant with toothpicks!”

“Interesting retort… But I don’t believe it all my cows love being milked.” He said jovially, then gave one of her nipples a proper tug.

A thin spray of fluid shot out.

It felt so good! Why did it feel so good? Why did any touch from this man have to feel so good? All the earlier pain in Tracy’s chest was gone. Then, if but just for a moment, all thoughts of anger and hate and fear were gone, she felt as if she’d attained nirvana. A blissful empty peace, then as quick as it happened it was gone.

“See?” Billy said, withdrawing his hand. “I told you my cows love being milked.”

And with that, all the venoms that her body had momentarily been cleared of flooded back. “I’m not a cow! Let alone one of yours!” Tracy said with ire turning her head away.

“Sure you are. And if not you will be, if for nothing more than your milk.” He said holding a newly wetted finger in front of her. “You’re coming along nicely, by the way.”

Milk? That was HER milk? She was lactating? She could smell the sticky fluid on his fingers. It had a pleasant aroma that was making her slightly dizzy. She swayed a little to the side almost losing her balance at the whiff.

“Like that, did you? You should look forward to much more then!”

“Like hell! Like I’d look forward to anything from you!” She didn’t want to give him the satisfaction. She wasn’t broken. And for the moment Tracy was able to convince herself that her dizziness was from hunger rather than euphoria. When had she last eaten?

“Is that so?” he paused. “Well, I guess you aren’t ready to be properly milked then.”

To Tracy’s relief he backed away. “Don’t worry, this is the last bit of recommended dosage for someone of your weight.” He said moving to get another syringe full of BST.

Her body tensed at the thought getting more shots. Specifically her bosom throbbed in pain. How many times had she already been pricked? What the hell was that stuff he was injecting her with to make her lactate?

The train of thought paused. She was ACTUALLY lactating? And it felt good! Oh, mercy did it feel good. She couldn’t resist licking her lips. What would the next shot do to her?

Billy saw her nipples stiffen and elongate. “That’s a good girl!”

His voice brought her out of her trance. “Fucking creep! What are you doing to me?” Her hate for him likely as strong as his for her. Why did she have to go and get rid of his animals?

“I already told you, I’m going to use you to rebuild my farm.”

“But you haven’t sold your farm yet! The documents, they’re unsigned on your table! Remember?” Hope sprang to Tracy’s mind—maybe she could still talk her way out of this!

“Nope, I signed the papers. I turned them in myself to your banker cohort, Rachel Sze. She’s next by the way…”

Billy paused and took a deep breath. “No. This land is dead now. I made what I could off of it. It’s nothing but bad memories now. Besides, a farm is nothing without its livestock... Still have a week before I have to leave though. Should be enough time to find a place—and I’m sure that you, being property agent, will be more than happy to find me a new home—somewhere far, far away from the highway.”

“Are you going to let me go?”

“No. Not yet anyway.”

“When?”

“Once you’re broken.”

“Why... why should I help you?” tears began to form in Tracy’s eyes.

“You shouldn’t. But you will. You’re going to rebuild my herd.” Billy then gave her the last two injections wordlessly.

Tracy didn’t fight it. Her will was beginning to crumble.

“I’ll see you in the morning then.” Billy stood and began to leave.

“Wait!” She cried, “Aren’t you going to give me anything to eat? I’m starving.”

“You haven’t earned it. Besides, you were mean to my goats.”