The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rebuilding the Herd

Chapter 4: Submission

mc/mf/bd/gr/la/ff

Synopsis: They may take his cows, but they’ll never take his herd!

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Tracy awoke to the sound of the triangle bell which hung on the leeward side of the barn. She licked her lips, which had become chapped over the night. She had degraded herself the night before to drinking out of the small trough set up for what she now considered her fellow captives. Going without food was hard enough, she couldn’t go any longer without water.

As she rose, she felt her body talking to her. Much of it ached from sleeping on the straw strewn ground, surely some of the cramps were from lack of food. But it all paled compared to the pressure coming from her bosom.

Looking down, Tracy found her breasts had grown. A lot. She tried to reach up and comfort them, but was disheartened to find her hands still bound. Her nipples were distended and dirt had caked onto them where milk had leaked out. Clearly what had leaked out was not enough. She couldn’t remember them aching like this even during her cycle.

Tracy was unable to find a pleasant metaphor for her situation. It felt like she had a full bladder, but didn’t have the capacity to empty it. Except she had two bladders, they were strapped to her chest, and they were full of milk. Her milk.

She licked her lips again, she couldn’t help it. The idea somehow made her mouth water that she was producing. Was that the right word?

She shook her head. No. That was the right word, but that wasn’t why her mouth was watering. She was starving and the idea of consuming something was making her hungry. The stubborn part of Tracy’s mind was winning her internal argument.

Hadn’t she heard the triangle ring? That meant food right? The primitive side of her thought pattern and took over for a moment as she looked around for food. Where had the goats gone? There in the corner next to that man!

Billy… Her blood ran cold at once again seeing her kidnapper. Even though he was the one responsible for her current predicament, he was, it seemed, the only one who could get her out of it at the moment.

Her nipples throbbed. Maybe if she was nicer to him this time he’d at least free her hands so she could relieve the pressure? Tracy began to crawl over to him.

“Good morning!” he called cheerfully. “I’m happy to see you haven’t kicked any goats today.”

Tracy scowled. She’d certainly wanted to. But she didn’t relish the idea of going another day without food.

“Here you are.” Billy said offering a carrot in front of her.

Before any thought of resistance passed her mind, Tracy had already eaten half the carrot. The idea of stopping and spitting out what she had eaten crossed her mind, but what was the point?

“Good girl!” Billy said as she finished off the carrot. “Don’t worry, there’s plenty more if you keep behaving. But first those look awfully sore. Are you ready to be milked, yet?”

She didn’t want to give him the satisfaction. She shook her head, but couldn’t bring herself to actually verbally deny it. God, her nipples were sore. But she wasn’t about to ask for something without it being offered first. She didn’t want to appear more vulnerable than she already was, business school had taught her that.

“Alright, I’ll leave a few more carrots for you in the bucket up here, out of the goats reach. But you ought to consider getting milked soon. You’ll be ready sooner than you think. Otherwise mastitis will kick in, trust me you don’t want that.”

Tracy had heard of that before. She’d heard horror stories of it in fact, from her friends who’d had kids. Tracy didn’t want to think about it.

“Couldn’t you just let my hands free? Then I could do it myself? I won’t runaway! I promise!” She didn’t know if she was lying or not. She silently cursed herself for giving in and asking for help.

“No where would be the fun in that? Besides, cow’s can’t milk themselves.”

“But, I’m not a cow!”

“We’ve been over that already. Suit yourself, I’ll see you this afternoon.”

He put her food in the bucket, out of reach of the goats then started to leave.

Tracy could feel the pressure building up from her neglected breasts. Her areola felt like frostbitten fingers brought in from the cold. “Wait!” She called.

Billy paused, then turned to her. “Yes?”

She bit her lip, closed her eyes, then swallowed her pride. “Milk me.”

“What?”

Tracy fought back a tear at her weakness. “Please milk me!”

“Really? Before you answer, know that there is a price for changing your mind like that.”

“What?”

“I’m a fair businessman, unlike some I’ve worked with,” he scowled at her “So I’m just being forward. I offered, then you refused me. You re-evaluated the cost of my offer, figuring maybe you should take it for free, now you want it. Insubordination has a price, and the price went up.”

Her nipples felt like they were going to burst, the new fear of mastitis did not ebb the the pain. “Fine! Whatever you want! Please, please milk me!” she cried.

“Don’t you want to hear the price first. You seemed like such a shrewd paper pusher before.”

“What’s the price? Please hurry they hurt!”

Billy put his hand on his chin and struck a pose for a moment as if he was thinking really hard about something. That moment seemed to tick on for an eternity, sweat began to intermingle with droplets of milk seeping from her now elongated nipples.

“Please!” She cried again.

“Alright. I’ll milk you.” The tension in Tracy’s nipples relaxed. The pressure would be released soon, thank God!

“But first you need to give me a blowjob.”

“You fucking pig!”

“Hey, hey! I don’t have to milk you. You’re the one asking for it now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” She slunk her head, cowed. God, why did she have to think of it that way…

“Alright then, fair trade? Milking for a blow job?”

Tracy’s nipples pulsed, saying yes—her mind whirled, saying no. She paused, she’d done worse in high school, right?

“Fair trade.” She said, head bowed.

“All right then!” Billy laughed, “Just a moment.” he said corralling the goats. “Don’t want any interruptions now, do we? Ooops, and we don’t want to forget this!” He ran over to the wall of the barn and grabbed a bucket and short stool for later.

Billy shuffled back to her and started to undo his britches. He then stopped for a moment. “And no biting or else no milking.”

He looked down at her waiting for a response.

She didn’t know whether to shake her head or nod it. God her tits hurt! She ended up shaking it.

“Good, have at it then!” Billy said exposing himself to her.

Tracy didn’t like what she saw, but it didn’t matter. She was still bound and helpless. It didn’t help that she was still hungry. It only made things worse for her when nipples throbbed like she was in heat. She wept slightly then crawled forward, taking him in her mouth.

Sucking him off surprisingly wasn’t that bad. At least it didn’t taste as bad as it looked. And at least she could close her eyes while she was doing it. Thankfully the work did well to distract her from the pain coming from her chest. God it hurt! But the thought of having that pressure released set her at ease, if only just a little bit.

Her head bobbed up and down. It really wasn’t that bad, she thought again. Certainly better than most of her previous encounters. Tracy always hated it when a guy grabbed her by the head and thrust himself into her. She nearly always gagged, no matter how small he was, and her neck paid for it the next day.

The pain in her chest began to intensify. She didn’t really know how to hurry it along, tied up as she was, so she just kept at it.

But the pain made it hard for Tracy to focus on the job at hand. Her mind drifted to the idea of being milked. The very thought seemed to relieve some of the tension hanging from her chest so she kept it going. Oh it had felt so good to express! The thought of her nipples being tugged at even made her sway her ass gently from side to side.

Tracy wondered if it was making her dribble down there, too… No! She paused in her ministrations. Then pulled back. No! She wasn’t enjoying this! She couldn’t enjoy this! This was mere a means to get what she wanted at the time. Oh God, why is the pain coming back?

“Why are you stopping?” Billy asked, looking down at her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the older man. Saliva dripping down her chin. She wanted to ask if was close to finishing, but bit her lip thinking better of it.

“Oh, like that, do you?” Billy smiled at her expression.

That was it, she could control him through her ministrations. He wanted her to look like she was in need of him. She took a deep breath and did her best job at faking enjoying it.

It was nearly a futile effort. It was hard to look up her enemy with his cock between her teeth and not bite. But she couldn’t risk not getting milked. Especially now that she’d already gone this far! Besides it wasn’t like she hadn’t faked it in previous sessions with other lovers.

No! That word wasn’t right. She meant partners. Other partners. Hopefully she’d get him off soon. She really needed a milking. Mmmm… a milking.

She moaned aloud.

“That’s right.” Billy said, lightly caressing her hair.

That actually felt good, not like when her other lov… partners had forcefully grabbed her hair during felatio. Almost made the act enjoyable.

Her mind drifted as her head bobbed.

It wasn’t that bad. At the very least it distracted her from the pain coming from her boobs. Should she call them udders? They weren’t really in the right place... It didn’t matter, she was going to get milked soon. This man was going to milk her!

“Mmmmm” She moaned around his cock. The cock of the man who was going to milk her. A new wave of saliva refreshed Tracy’s mouth. This man who was fucking her mouth was going to pull on her nipples, her teats, her tits!

Tracy’s oral assault took on a new vigor. The efforts were soon rewarded, with moments she could feel Billy begin to widen between her lips.

“Here it comes, girl.” He said, then his essence pulsed through her for several seconds.

Tracy swallowed.

“Oh my, you were hungry, weren’t you?” Billy said catching his breath and stroking her hair.

Tracy slowed her bobbing until she was sure he was finished. She wanted a good milking. A good blow job meant a good milking right.

“Mmmmmmmmmm” Tracy moaned at the thought as she let his cock slip from her lips. She couldn’t help but lick away the salty residue. Then she leaned back and rose to her knees, presenting her chest to her milker. At least she tried to. With her hands bound as they were, she could no longer bring her arms down around her expanded bosom. Had they filled up that much?

“Aaaaaaah!” She cried out. This time as much in pleasure as in pain. Her arms had rubbed against her nipples. Enough to stimulate, but not enough to satiate.

“Oops! My turn to get to work! A deals a deal, right?” Billy said, drawing up his britches then went to the stool near him and sat down. He then positioned the bucket just so in front of him. “Back on the ground, girl. That’s it, now come on over and we’ll get some of that milk out of you.”

Tracy didn’t like that her owner… no... that word wasn’t right. She meant lover. She didn’t like that her lover didn’t thank her for a job well done. But that didn’t stop her from hobbling over to him. Her teats… tits… udders couldn’t take it any more, they demanded attention and this man could give it to them.

Billy leaned over and grabbed a large nipple in each hand and began his work.

Tracy couldn’t decide which was better: the warm hands so expertly administering to her breasts, the sound of her milk steadily filling the bucket, or the fact that she was finally getting milked. The pressure was finally being relieved. The experience was transcendent. As if what she felt could be felt by no other mere human.

She clenched her legs. That last thought was incredibly stimulation. Mixed with the stimulation upstairs the ordeal was becoming surprisingly unbearable down below. Her hips began to sway.

“It helps if you moo.” Billy said noticing an old familiar smell.

Tracy didn’t resist the suggestion “Moo?” She was then swept away by the heat emanating from between her legs. “Oh God! Moo! Moooooooo!”

When he had finished the bucket was only half full. Tracy only felt half awake. As if only part of her where in her body. “Not bad for a first time girl.” He said patting her kindly on the rump. “Pretty soon you’ll be ready for the real thing.”

Then he startled her by pulling out his pocket knife and kneeling down in front of her. Her fear was unwarranted as he cut the rope holding her hands, then removed the rest of her bindings.

“Won’t be needing those anymore.” Billy said folding up his knife. “Alright, food’s in the bucket. I’ll see you this afternoon. Feel free to explore the barn and grounds a bit. Don’t get too comfortable, though. We’re moving, remember? Maybe if you’re good, I’ll let you sleep inside tonight.”

The word ‘remember struck a cord… why was she here? Memories were coming back to her, but they were fuzzy. She looked up at the lone light bulb with the strange hum. “Aren’t you afraid I’ll run away?” Tracy asked, still on all fours.

“I told you earlier, cow’s can’t milk themselves.” Billy laughed then left.

As soon as he walked out of the barn Tracy realized her identity was transformed. The milking experience had truly been transcendent. Was she no longer merely a woman? Was she now also a cow?