The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rebuilding the Herd

Chapter 6: Conversion

mc/mf/bd/gr/la/ff

Synopsis: They may take his cows, but they’ll never take his herd!

Commissioned by Mike Lee

When she woke Tracy didn’t know where she was. She sat up from the floor feeling rather disheveled. She realized she was at the foot of a bed, she slowly stood up. She was starting to gain a better sense of balance with her new upper body.

She rose to find that it was Billy’s bed and he was still asleep in it. She also noticed that there was a tent above his groin. The fact that she was in an no longer in the barn pleased her, but not as much the morning wood did. Proper service meant a great milking!

She crawled on top of his legs and pulled the covers back revealing his shaft. She took it gently in her hand and softly stroked it before leaning down to suck upon it. Up and down, up and down, making sure the hole shaft was nice and wet. Just sucking on him brought back happy memories of milking.

Billy stirred. His eyes opened and he looked down at her.

Tracy noticed, looking up she said “I couldn’t wait for you to wake up, I had to suck your cock.”

Billy tossed his head back and smiled before saying. “What a pleasant way to start the day. But do you know what would make it even better?”

“What?”

“A tittyfuck. That’s even better than a blowjob!”

“Mmm.” She pulled back and brought her now large chest down to his cock. She then grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around his shaft as best she could. Pouting that her assets didn’t seem to do the job properly.

Billy reached down to help her. Grabbing a boob in each hand he used her tits to jack himself. She sprayed milk all over him at this, even more so as he shot his load onto both her chest and his own.

Tracy seemed upset she wasn’t able to do it all on her own. “Don’t worry. Practice makes perfect! Plus, now it’s time for you to get milked!”

Tracy squealed then mooed at the proposition. She quickly assumed the position on the floor in front of the bed, even grabbing a nearby bucket for Billy to use. He was so smart, keeping a spare bucket in the room for her.

The session was sublime. Tracy looked like a ditz the way she was grinning after he’d finished her off. But between all the dirt and hay still on her, mixed with all their juices she was in need of a shower.

Billy told her to do just that while he cooked breakfast. And a fine breakfast it was of scrambled eggs and hash. Tracy devoured it.

“Alright girl, time to get dressed.”

Tracy looked down at her beautiful naked form and pouted.

“I know, I know. Cows don’t wear clothes. Don’t worry, this will likely be one of the last times you’ll ever have to do it.” Billy said handing her a racy wardrobe he’d picked out for her.

She tried putting it on, but most of it was too tight.

“It’s too small for me!” Tracy complained once she had squeezed herself into the outfit.

“No, no, just right!” Billy said looking her up and down. “When did you get so sexy?” He asked.

“Oops, almost forgot one thing!” Billy grabbed some supplies from the local grocer then pulled open Tracy’s blouse, and put some nursing pads in front of her nipples. “Don’t want to draw too much attention!”

“They rub!” Tracy said chafing at them.

“Then you’d best hurry on with your chore and come back soon. And don’t forget Rachel!” Billy tossed Tracy her keys then finished up packing.

Tracy sped off into town. Billy told her that all she had to do was sign a few papers at her office… her former office. And bring Rachel back. She hoped she could do it quickly, she didn’t know how long she would be able to last with these nursing pads on. Wearing clothes was bad enough! She chided herself for not realizing sooner how great it felt to be naked.

Doing her best not to draw attention to herself, Tracy ran in and signed the documents that were prepared for her. Her former colleagues were sorry to see her go, but were happy to hear about her about her great job opportunity. They all said she looked great, too. Tracy brushed off the small talk. She had things to do, she said, then hurried off to her friends house.

She’d told Billy that this was Rachel’s day off. She hoped she was home, she didn’t want to have to use her cell phone. Billy had told her that was only an option of last resort.

Tracy parked and ran up to the door. At least, doing her best to run—she hadn’t quite re-learned that skill. She then knocked frantically on the door.

“Hold your horses! I’m coming!” She heard Rachel call from the other side of the door.

Tracy smiled in anticipation, oh thank God she was home!

Rachel opened the door. “Tracy! Oh my god where have you been!” She moved in for a hug. “Wow! Did you get a boob job? They look so real!”

“You’ll never believe what I found at the Smith estate! Come on I’ve got to show you in person!” Tracy said grabbing Rachel’s hand.

“Hold on, let me grab my purse. Must be pretty cool! I can’t remember seeing you this excited!”

Rachel grabbed her things and hopped in Tracy’s car. “I hope it’s a treasure chest full of gold bullion! That would explain your chest! Ha!”

“Even better!” answered Tracy as she sped off.

They arrived at Billy’s old farm house some time later. Tracy was evasive answering any questions along the way save saying that it was in the barn. She’d had trouble focusing on driving—her breasts were full and throbbing.

They hopped out of the car and walked over. Rachel had a spring in her step, she seemed to have caught Tracy’s excitement. “Well? Where is it? What is it?” Rachel asked looking around.

Tracy was behind her as she answered. “This!” She said removing her shirt and exposing her udders.

“Woah.” Rachel said, looking at Tracy’s now massive nipples. “What the hell, Tracy? I mean, I’m impressed, it’s good work. They look real and all, but seriously, what the fuck?”

“I want to share them with you, Rachel.” Tracy said, her nipples hardening.

“Hey, I mean I know we’re friends and all but I don’t swing that way.” Rachel said backing away.

“When was the last time you gave a mind blowing blowjob? I can’t say that I ever had before, but I do daily now!” Tracy said euphorically.

“So, I’m in a bit of a slow spell... But I never liked giving head anyway.” Rachel answered skeptically. “Really, daily?” She asked raising an eyebrow. “You slut!” She laughed, surely this was some sort of prank.

“Really! And it’s all for these.” Tracy said holding her breasts. “They feel so wonderful, Rachel. I want you to have them, too.”

“You want me to get a boob job? I mean, you look great, Tracy, but I’m not that desperate.”

“That’s what I thought at first, too. But it’s so great, Rachel. Here, suck my tit!” Tracy said advancing on her friend, hefting a breast.

“Tracy, stop! You’re freaking me out!”

“You’re just saying that because you’ve never been milked.”

“You’re right, and I don’t want to start! Take me home Tracy. I don’t know what you found here but this is fucked up!” Rachel said, she was regretting leaving her purse and phone in the car.

“She’s about to find heaven.” Billy said. “Great job, Tracy. You’re going to get a good proper milking once we fix up Rachel here.”

Tracy didn’t know which was better, the thought of getting hooked up to the milking machine, or her owner calling her by name. As Rachel turned to face the older man Tracy grabbed her from behind and held her down.

“Tracy! Stop!” Rachel cried futilely as she was taken down by the heavy breasted woman.

Billy came over and tied up the struggling woman with the same rope he’d used days earlier on Tracy. After he was finished tying her, he hung her from the same hook.

“Why, Tracy? Why?” Rachel began to weep.

“Because it felt so good being milked! I can’t wait to be suckled!” and with that she thrust her tit into Rachel’s mouth.

Billy let her go for a moment. A little early feeding wouldn’t hurt to much, but he didn’t want to waste the effort. “There’s enough time for that later, Tracy! Come here, it’s time you got properly milked. Rachel, you can watch and see what you have to look forward to!” he went over to the milking machine in the corner of the barn. “Remember, cows don’t wear clothes!”

Tracy finished stripping and ran over to Billy and the machine panting in want. She was sure that Rachel could smell the heat from her pussy. At least she hoped she could. Tracy didn’t realize how much fun it was turning someone into a cow.

Billy took his time strapping Tracy into the machine. He savored caressing her, teasing her, and exciting her. All the more so with such a captive audience. He could tell strapping her in and putting the suction pumps over her teats that Tracy’s breasts were quite full.

He flipped the switch and the machine kicked into action. The suction from the pump seemed to take the last of her humanity. Her fears and hatreds. Her sins. Reborn, she felt alive and cried out in front of her soon to be bovine friend, “Mooooo!”