The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Red Justice — Green Crime

Copyright © 2000 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Story continuity note: The events in this story occur directly after the second book in my Emerald City Trilogy and the first episode of the Adventures of Sunburst. This time around, the spotlight falls on the criminal hypnotist Seducta. Along with, of course, a new super heroine.

Part 1: A Kidnapping

In boredom Kym scribbled across the top of her notebook. It would have been a doodle, had she been more bored and less tired. But it was just a blue scribble, her pen moving back and forth across the paper without much thought.

In the school desk beside her, Vivian sighed for the third time and continued to glance at the hands of the clock above the classroom’s door. The class was suppose to begin five minutes ago, but their teacher had yet to arrive. It was the first day of the second semester of their college Law and Security Administration program. This, the last course of the day, was on evidence taking.

When the teacher finally entered the room the dull murmur of conversation throughout it stopped almost immediately. The room of thirty people, predominately male, fell into silence as she placed her briefcase on the front desk. Standing behind it, she turned with a smile to assess the class.

Well, it was more like them assessing her. A picturesque blonde near thirty, tall and slim, and by no traditional definition looking like the police woman she was. Sharp green eyes appraised the class with an almost sensual red smile. The long clear nails of her left hand absently tapped the briefcase on the desk.

So, definitely not your average heavy set police woman or your average part-time teacher. Two days a week, for three hours total, she was paid to teach them the little she knew about policing.

“Good afternoon, class, I apologize for being so late,” she said, smiling brilliantly again as the guys hastened in confusion to assure her it was alright. She crossed her arms underneath her obviously ample endowments, pressing the material of her tight beige suit against her breasts, emphasizing their proportions even more.

She moved around the desk and sat down on its edge, with her long legs extending out. Her hip hugging mini-shirt was as daring as a college teacher could get. Her nylon covered legs looked more like those of a model than of an athlete. She shook her blonde air with a sharp turn of her head, smiling as it re-settled perfectly in thick sweeps of hair that flowed down across her shoulders.

“I’m sure you’re all anxious to get out of here today, so I won’t take too long. My name is Leslie Reynolds, and this class is on evidence.” Her voice was smooth and polished, immediately disarming.

But of course, thought Kym, everyone knew who she was. Although a new teacher last year, they’d heard both the male and female second year students talk about her all first semester. The guys here today could hardly wait for this class.

Leslie continued, “Let’s do the roll-call and a little introduction.” Turning her back on the class, she leaned across the desk to retrieve her briefcase. In the process of taking out the sheet of paper and pen, she also gave the class a mind-numbing view of her shapely ass. The hem of her skirt pulled up to an almost, but not quite, revealing view of her panties.

With pen and paper in hand, she began to call out the student names, ticking them away with flourishes.

Sure, she was beautiful, thought Kym. Kym straightened up in her chair unconsciously. A brunette, her long hair was almost black. And while Leslie’s blonde hair went about half-way down her back, Kym’s reached all the way down to her ass. Kym was far more athletic, with a much stronger build seemingly fashioned from many years of exercise and sports. But she was no less feminine, having more definition than actual size.

At some 5′9 Kym was a few inches shorter than Leslie. She also had hazel eyes and a more angular face than Leslie’s upper crust businesswoman appearance.

And then, from a a purely Neanderthal guy perspective, Leslie’s breasts were nothing compared to Kym’s. Unlike Leslie, Kym’s bra was custom made. Her breasts were globes unto themselves, huge perfect spheres of womanhood. However, her loose fitting sweater and jogging pants helped hide that fact and also deter unwanted attention.

“Kym Frances?” repeated Leslie, an fine eyebrow arching.

Kym looked up into Leslie’s bright green eyes and immediately felt her own face turn a deep red. Why? Because she’d been staring at Leslie’s breasts, and now everyone was watching her.

“Err, uhh,” Kym stammered, “yes, that’s me.” She just wanted to die. Just roll over and die as the laughter started.

Across from her Vivian shrugged, trying to smile without laughing. Vivian, a slim, yet fit blonde, had proven to be a reliable friend over the first term, if a little too energetic. Also a little too English with her bizarre idioms.

“It’s okay, Kym,” Leslie smiled at her reassuringly. Kym couldn’t helped smile back as she fell again into the warmth of those smiling emerald eyes.

Without another word, Leslie moved on to the rest of the list. Immediately Kym felt the vacuum, strangely still wanting to feel Leslie’s attention.

The rest of the class was uneventful, your basic course introduction with obligatory program handouts and information. At the end, Leslie handed out a short, one-sided page to test their previous knowledge (which wouldn’t count for their grade, she explained). They’d also get their results back the next day.

Which was good, because Kym had far, far better things to be doing than staying late at school because of a test. Catching criminals for one thing.

Ten minutes later, Kym had discretely climbed up the outside of the school athletes building via a steel fire ladder towards the rear of it. Up top, she stowed her backpack between two bulky air conditioning units.

By that point her pack contained her street cloths. Because now she was a comic book super heroine brought to life.

She wore a one piece outfit of thin red spandex, which completely covered her arms and legs. An obviously healthy form with toned muscles, although she was still quite slim. Her costume included white ankle-length soft leather boots, short white kid-gloves and a veil-thin white cape that hung down to her lower-back.

Her gigantic breasts were no longer obscured, with only the form fitting spandex to hide them from men’s imagination. On her chest were two large bubble-like letters in white, reading “RJ”—for Red Justice, her super heroine alter ego.

Her identity was protected by a face mask. It was a specially made piece of red vinyl that flowed perfectly across the features of her face, forehead and along her neck to connect with her costume’s collar. It was, of course, cut away at the underside of her nose and widely around her eyes and mouth.

Standing tall, she smiled to herself as a crisp breeze blew past her, catching her cape and billowing it out behind her. It was moments like this that made her feel like a real super heroine. Well, not quite, because what really did was the thing she did next.

She walked purposely towards the roof’s edge and without a flourish, leaned forward with her arms out stretched on either side and let herself fall.

RJ plunged for no more than a second before she blasted forward like a red missile, skimming close to the tree line as she raced away. Had a meter clocked her, her zero to 60 was less than a second. And if she was angry enough, she could race across the sky at just over 750 mph. However, breaking the sound barrier tended to track unwanted attention.

She settled for an easy 200 mph and sped towards the heart of the city. The college itself lay on the rural outskirts.

The combination of her long stream of dark hair and white cape whipped together behind her. Her arms were placed back along her sides while her head looked up and forward. She smiled the impossible smile of someone not only doing the impossible, but doing it with ease and grace.

Leaving the countryside behind, she spiraled upward. It was a casual roll as she climbed into the clouds. She was a being that gravity had no claim on. She leveled off prematurely, pushing back her automatic enjoyment of the freedom. The last time she had carelessly flown through the clouds a plane had hit her.

She was denser than anyone around her knew. When even walking or sleeping, she was actually half-floating, her form mildly repelling gravity. So, when that plane had hit her, it was like the plane hitting an unbreakable wall. A wing had crumpled and it spun around her. Fortunately for her quick reaction and the use of her powers to stabilize the plane, she was able to guide it down safely and as a result only marginally damage her slowly growing reputation. At first an unwanted vigilante, now she was an amateur super heroine with growing respect in the large lakeside city.

An hour later, the evening sun found her taking a routine patrol through the city. By chance, as perhaps many a super hero adventure begins, she found herself flying towards the prestigious “M” section of the city. Named so because all the streets in that section started with the letter “M”, but more importantly because it held much of the city’s upper class.

From her vantage point, she easily spotted a figure lying flush against the ridge of one of the house’s roofs. A lucky happenstance. But then, when people are trying to be covert, often they forget to look up to the clouds. Her casual flight allowed her to slow down and smoothly glide in from behind to approach the figure unobserved. She slowed to a hover a handful of meters above the figure.

Brick walls and lines of trees fenced off the richly designed estates around them. The thin black clad figure lay at a sloping angle against the ridge, with a pair of binoculars propped up with one hand while the other held what looked like a radio. And anyone wearing a black ski-mask was obviously up to no good. So whatever was up, RJ intended to put a kink into the plans.

The figure appeared to have the house directly across under surveillance. Silently, RJ floated down to another adjacent house, just behind the figure’s line of sight and quickly scrutinized the area.

It was then that she actually recognized the house that was opposite. It was a large two story white panelled building with a picturesque black pike fence. It was also the mayor’s house, featured in many a magazine spread as the epitome of perfection in home and gardening stories.

The soft muffled roar of a belaboured car engine echoed towards them as a black stretch limousine pulled carefully onto the empty street.

The figure on the roof held up the walkie-talkie, now tracking the limousine as it rolled slowly along the street. It, of course, pulled up to the front gates of the mayor’s house.

As the gates swung automatically open, probably from a signal by the driver, a tall woman strode out from just inside and stood purposely in front of the stopped vehicle. While her obvious accomplice on the roof was covertly and wisely dressed, this one was quite the opposite.

A gorgeous blonde without a doubt, but the fact she was dressed in a light green body suit meant that she too was up to no good. Well, it was not so much the sheer fabric that flowed over her sensual form, almost as if painted on, but more so the sparkling emerald eyes that watched the limo from behind a dark green PVC face mask. Although it only surrounded her eyes, so it barely hid her identity.

Waiting patiently, she smiled quietly at the car. A slight wind tugged at the long, luxurious blonde hair pulling strands of it off to her left side. Slim, athletic, she leaned to one side, crossing her arms. A form of perfect womanly curves, and a plunging neckline that showed off the cleavage of her large, full breasts. Dark green glossy gloves extended up to her elbows where they tapered off to points. And matching thigh high glossy boots did the same.

The driver of the car, obviously confused, honked once. Then the back break lights dimmed as he put the car in park, cracked open his door and finally pushed it wide to climb out. Dressed as one might expect, the regal six foot driver stood leaning on the door in his black cap and suit. Heavy set, he was obviously capable of doubling as a bodyguard. He barked harshly at the breathtaking blonde—his features an angry scowl. “Hey, clear off, before I call the cops!”

The woman smiled a slight, close mouthed smile of amusement at him as she wound her way sensuously towards him, one leg carefully placed before the other, hands falling free.

His scowl deepened. “I said, clear oouuuhh...” His words trailed away in his throat. It was her eyes that consumed him. Sparkling green emerald eyes. They suddenly began to glow from within. A slow soft pulse that spiraled around, and around and around, extending out towards him in a disarming flood of calmness and tranquility.

But who was this enthralling temptress? Of course, it could be none other than the super criminal Seducta, once a member of the Emerald Lady’s gang of thieves. Less than a year ago Emerald had plotted to take over the world via mass market subliminal video tapes. The scheme had failed, of course, via the interference of the amazon Sunburst. Since then, Emerald’s remaining gang had went their separate ways. Seducta, endowed with the powers to mesmerize and entrance her victims with her eyes, was no doubt starting some nefarious plot of her own design.

And so it was that the infamous mind-bending villainess now stood directly in front of the entranced driver. Arms on her curved hips, she leaned forward to bring her red lips a inch from one of his ears and whispered softly to him.

His eyelids wavered for a moment, his head tipped downward, but then it snapped back up—his body simultaneously tensing as he backed up a step. “What! Screw you, lady!” he voice stern and forceful as he raised his clenched fists.

Seducta grinned innocently. “Alright, if we have to do this the hard way,” she answered softly.

The blur of a rapid boot to his groin, followed by his helpless stumble forward onto his knees. Then her smiling face looking down into his agonizing tight-lipped grimace as her roundhouse punch spun his head right around. His whole body continued the motion as his head spun and he collapsed unconscious to the ground with a hard thud.

“Having a strong mind isn’t always an assist, my dear,” she said playfully, more to herself than him. She turned purposefully and moved over to the back door of the limousine, but the tinted black window hid those within. She opened it casually. She hoped her gaze would have its usual effect on their young minds.

Inside the two occupants looked out at her with a mixture of trepidation and confusion. The one closest to the open door was a petite brunette in a loose white blouse and a flowing knee length pastel blue skirt. Frizzy shoulder length hair framed her narrow face. Legs crossed, the young woman of perhaps eighteen leaned into the man beside her. One of her hands tightly gripped the arm of his brown leather bomber jacket, her glistening clear nails digging deeply into it. She turned to him, fear in her wide blue eyes as her hair whisked around with her rapid turn.

“Oh my god, do something,” she pleaded with him, her voice filled with panic.

A year or two older than her, he seemed more a coward than his stature would have suggested. Short, spiked brown hair, with the rugged, unshaven look of a two day growth. Perhaps six feet, at maybe 170 pounds, he had a medium build but was obviously in good shape. Prompted more by the motivation of his girlfriend, than by his own courage, he leaned across the spacious seating area to pull closed the open door.

However, this motion stopped abruptly, as Seducta placed an arm along the car’s roof and leaned down to look closely within. Again, the hypnotic illusion of the mesmerizing spiral emanated forth from her sparkling eyes—it instantly captivated their minds in its cool depths.

As their expressions became placid and calm, the fellow fell back into the plush back seat, his hands falling uselessly to his sides.

“Relax,” Seducta commanded smoothy. The girl slumped into her boyfriend, her head leaning on his shoulder while her arms slid limply into her lap. The hypnotist watched her subjects relax more and more as they dreamily gazed into the spiral.

“The game’s over, Seducta!” a powerful female voice boomed from both behind her and also in her right ear. The miniaturized ear piece installed there overloaded with crackles of static.

Seducta winced under the pain. Her mesmerizing spiral faded away; although her victims still languished quite stupefied before her. She turned about and straightened up, looking around and then slightly up.

Red Justice stood in the air, three feet off the ground, the wind blowing her white cape around her. The light of the street lamps reflected off the curves of her voluptuous form beneath the red Lycra costume. Under one arm she held the black clad female spy from the roof top, her body limp and doubled over. Obviously bashed into unconsciousness. In her other gloved hand, she held the walkie-talkie up to her glistening red lips, beaming with the bright white smile of a do-gooder.

RJ floated easily to the ground, bent downward and placed the unconscious woman delicately beside her. Standing back up, she held out the walkie-talkie and smoothly crushed it to fragments in her hand.

“Impressive,” murmured Seducta as she admired the might and beauty of her would-be captor. “But certainly you don’t expect to be able to stop me?” Still confident in her own less aggressive means of overpowering an opponent, she folded her arms and leaned back against the car.

“Turn around and put your hands on the car,” ordered RJ sternly, her arms now akimbo on her hips while her legs moved wider apart in her power stance. She breathed in deeply, although unconsciously.

Seducta smiled at RJ in delight. “Come now, Red Justice, although we’ve never met before, you must have heard of my powers? You can’t win,” her voice was calm and silky smooth.

RJ hesitated for a second, doubt playing across her features before she visibly pushed the feeling back. “Of course I have, but it doesn’t matter. Your hypnotic powers will have no affect on me. Turn around and surrender, and I’ll see that the police go easy on you.”

“Indeed,” returned Seducta. “Look into my eyes, RJ. Look deeply.”

“No,” returned the less confident voice of RJ as she cast her eyes down at the feet of Seducta. She could just see the echoes of a strange green swirling glow at the edge of her vision.

“But you must. You have to look, don’t you see? Of course you don’t, you have to look or you won’t see.” Seducta’s voice dropped into a polite, almost friendly monotone. “You’re Red Justice. The most powerful super heroine in the world. You just have to look into my eyes. You have to prove to yourself and to everyone how strong your mind is. You know you can resist me. You’re Red Justice. You have to look into my eyes. To prove yourself. You want to. You have to.”

“Have to...look...have to,” RJ’s quiet voice mumbled out the words as she looked upward. Her soft hazel eyes widened as she met Seducta’s gaze fully. Her jaw slackened and lips fell slightly apart.

“Yes, see how easy that was. You’ve proved you can look into my eyes. Because you couldn’t resist. You didn’t want to resist. You wanted to obey. To surrender. To give into me, because you had to. And because you wanted to. Because you have to.”

RJ’s eyes glazed over, watching the huge spiral enchantment swirling out from within the eyes of Seducta.

“Relax,” Seducta’s soothing voice continued. “Feel all your thoughts drift away. There’s nothing now. Nothing but the spiral. Helpless to obey.”

The heroine’s whole body relaxed, her power stance falling apart as she swooned slightly about on her feet. Her arms dropped from her hips to hang loosely at her sides. Her shoulders slumped slightly as the mesmerizing illusion robbed her mind of the remainder of her will.

Seducta pushed off from the car, and moved in closer to RJ—the projected emerald spiral now completely engulfing the helpless girl. Her soothing voice continued. “You’re an excellent subject. You were right to fear me. You couldn’t resist me. And now you must obey me. Because you are hypnotized. You must obey. A slave. Obey. Surrender. There’s nothing else. Nothing. Nothing but obeying me. No thoughts. Nothing. You must now obey me in all things.”

Seducta blinked and her powers deactivated as RJ stood still entranced before her, staring blankly forward. Seducta’s voice returned to its normal commanding tone as she moved aside from RJ and pointed into the car. “RJ, take the girl out of the car and fly discreetly around to the rear of the house. You’ll find a brown sedan there, beyond the parameter. Open the door and place her inside the back. There you’ll find a small satchel—inside you’ll find some gauze and a brown bottle. Soak the gauze using the bottle and apply it to the girl’s mouth until she is unconscious, then return to the front of the house and into this car. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yesss,” replied RJ quietly. She walked forward lazily, reached into the car and as easily as one snatches up a pillow lifted up the entranced brunette. The girl cradled in her arms completely relaxed, her conscious mind unaware of what was happening.

Then looking skyward, RJ propelled herself up without concern for the laws of gravity. Her smooth, silent flight kept them low to the ground as they swept around the house, past its backyard and tall pine trees, and then over the black piked fence at the other side.

She found the sedan easily on the darkened side street, a tired worn service road running through the grassy back fields of the sprawling estates. She swooped downward. She switched from the picturesque flying position to bring her feet forwards and land easily on the ground.

She stood the compliant girl up by the side of the car, opened it, and gently helped her into a sitting position in the back seat. Then she reached across the girl, pulled out the satchel, opened it, and removed the gauze and brown translucent bottle. She dropped the satchel back inside the floor of the car. Unscrewing the bottle, she drenched the cloth with the sweet smelling chloroform.

Dropping the bottle carelessly onto the grass by the door, the contents spilling out, she leaned back inside and applied the gauze to the hypnotized girl. The girl’s disinterested eyes didn’t even register the smell. Instead they stared blankly ahead as she calmly inhaled the stupefying vapours. A minute later her eyes sunk heavily shut and she collapsed sideways onto the back seat without even a whimper.

RJ dropped the gauze by the chloroformed girl’s open glistening mouth, turned and took off up into the air heading back to Seducta. The entire time she was there she failed to take notice of the driver of the vehicle. The driver now stepped out of the car and walked around to the still open back seat passenger side door.

Tall and athletic, the driver was a teenage blonde girl dressed in a college jacket of blue and white, with well worn and faded jeans rounded to her ass and white tennis shoes. Exquisite, yet powerful features with high cheek bones and flawless skin.

She bent down and retrieved the empty chloroform bottle, screwed it tightly closed anyway and placed it back in the satchel with the gauze. Then, from the same satchel, she pulled forth a pair of handcuffs, a leather gag, and a blindfold.

Stepping into the cramped car, she turned the slumbering girl onto her back. Lifting the girl’s slender arms around behind her, she handcuffed them together. The girl’s head, on its side, was the recipient of the gag and blindfold, which the blonde worked carefully behind her head to tie securely.

After that a midnight black blanket was tossed over her. Then the driver returned to the front seat and waited for Emerald’s return. Her almost unblinking, glazed eyes stared straight out into the night.

On the other side of the estate, RJ returned to find the limousine now inside the closed gates and parked before a large fountain in the center of the circular driveway. It was parked parallel to the front gates.

Seducta stood patiently beside the car. The back door was open again. Near the front of the car, the accomplice that RJ had slugged earlier sat on the edge of the hood, her mask partly lifted as she nursed her bruised face.

RJ landed without mental resistance or thought and awaited further instructions to fill the void of her mind.

Seducta waved her gloved hand at the open car door. “Inside, my pretty super heroine,” she said simply. RJ climbed in and sat beside the still entranced boyfriend in the brown bomber jacket.

Seducta crouched down and looked in at them through the door. “Look over here. Into my eyes. Fall into my eyes,” she said smoothly as the emerald hypnotic spirals swirled out and once again fully ensnared the attention of the two powerless victims.

“Watch and listen. You are helpless to resist. You must obey. Your minds are blank, empty of thought or resistance. Free to hear and obey. Hear and obey. Your deepest desire is follow my instructions explicitly. Repeat after me: I hear and obey.”

Their half-asleep voices repeated her words in monotone unison. “I hear and obey.”

“Now for the fun part,” Seducta’s sinister voice filled the car as she leaned in closer to detail their instructions.

Several minutes later, the car door smoothly closed with a click. Followed by a quiet laugh from outside and the faint footsteps of someone walking away.

“What happened?” RJ asked herself inside the car’s dim interior, lifting a hand up to her brow. “Where am I?” She felt immensely hot, her pulse racing and... aroused. She couldn’t explain it—then she looked over at the... hunk beside her.

His blue eyes met hers and she could feel it. It was like a kinetic energy, a chemistry that she couldn’t explain. They were in each other’s arms before she consciously realized she’d moved.

The two lovers kissed furiously. A force beyond RJ’s comprehension seemed to propel her onward. She didn’t understand it, but she could feel it. It was like nothing was as important as this moment—nothing except her need. As if she had never been so focused in her life as she was then. Before her was the most handsome man she’d ever seen. The one.

They held each other intensely, arms sweeping over the other as they vied for better holds. In the wide space of the luxury car, she broke free and moved over him to straddle his lap, with just enough room over her head. She bent her head down and their wet lips washed over each other’s again. Their tongues intertwining as their hearts raced to the rhythms of their combined desires.

He dug his hands into the waist of her spandex costume, trying to pull her top up. She smirked under his kiss. Reaching down, she brushed his hands aside and grasping the fabric around her waist tore it apart in a wide circle.

Then he finished the gesture by yanking it up eagerly. At the same time, she pushed his jacket down around his arms and down his back. Half-wearing his jacket, he leaned forward and peeled the spandex up along her body. Her massive breasts lifted up before the spandex finally released them. Falling and bouncing—massive orbs which he knew he could never resist. Hard, erect nipples on large dark areolae.

Up and over her head went the ripped spandex top. She yanked it the rest of the way off. Turning it completely inside out, she peeled it down her arms then tossed it carelessly over her shoulder, her white cape sailing along with it.

She whipped her dark luxurious hair in an arc to the side and then backward. It softly settled perfectly back in place. The smile broadened on her lips as she sensed her own power over him—the power of her naked form.

He instinctively buried his face into the crevice between her breasts, feeling their massive softness surround him. His unshaven face raked at her smooth skin as she leaned further into him. She pushed his jacket all the way down so he could easily remove his arms. In response, his freed hands leapt up to fondle and squeeze her impossibly huge jugs. She grabbed both sides of his jean shirt and with a snap, ripped it open—sending the buttons flying away and tearing the fabric.

He gasped as she slammed him backward by the shoulders, pulling him from his home in between her breasts and forcing him back into the seat. She moved slowly backward while bending down, gingerly kissing his bare chest and trailing down to his well defined abs.

By this time, she was kneeling on the floor. There, she ripped open his pants and tugged them down by the waist with a sharp jerk—forcing him to hastily grab the back of the seat to avoid being tugged forward with them as well.

By hauling his pants down as she did, they had turned inside out and were almost off. If not for his shoes that stopped them coming free. She paused, then reached up and pulled his briefs down also to his ankles. In doing so she revealed his huge, engorged cock.

Her eyes sparkled with intent as her hands slid down her own perfect form. Grasping hold of the torn waist of her spandex pants, she pulled it outward from both sides. At first the material stretched, but then with a snap she literally tore the spandex pants right off of herself. The material ripped downward through her crotch and down each leg till the shards zipped away.

Like the rest of her, her shapely ass and long, smooth perfect legs were coated with the gleam of sweat. His eyes drank in her entire form. And a pussy that had been neatly shaven clean.

But she was not entirely naked. She still wore her red mask, white gloves and boots. Although she could’ve been completely naked for all that she cared at that moment. She climbed onto him again, their kisses melting together as she forced him back further into the plush seat. He cupped her huge tits contently as she reached beneath herself with one hand and guided herself backward onto his eager rod.

With a groan, his eyes closed and his head titled slightly to the side. His hands blindly snaked onward to fondle her ass and caress the smoothness of her outer thighs.

She moaned softly as she sank smoothly onto him, her mouth left wide in the middle of a kiss as the sensation enveloped her. He continued to kiss her unresponsive lips. Her mind was caught in the middle of trying to comprehend the intense burst of that which she could not put into thoughts or words. The pleasure of his penetration filling her tore through the walls of her mind.

She started to ride him, moving back and forth with ever increasing speed. He groaned in enjoyment, now squeezing and kneading her endowments as they swayed before him.

Their kissing stopped as he arced his head back, eyes closed, lost in the hot, wet feeling of her sliding up and down his slick, hard shaft.

She stared without seeing at the large shaded glass back window. Somewhere in the distance sirens sounded, but she couldn’t hear them. All her attention, every point of it, was focused on her insides. Her arms held outstretched to hold on to his shoulders and her legs were to either side of him, kneeling on the seat. In this position she rocked back and forth, banging him forcefully.

Soon, the car began to shake. Beneath wide unfocused eyes, her jaw was slack and her parted lips glistened with their combined saliva.

Harder. Faster. Yes. Oh yes! One thought. One need. It was the only thing that passed itself off for thought in RJ’s mind. The car shook harder, rocking up and down on its shocks. It protested with squeaks and groans of metal.

Beneath her, the man’s expression turned sour as the pleasure began to shift to pain. “Too hard”, he grunted through the fog of his mind. His groin began to burn and ache with the force of her thrusting back and forth on him.

But her speed continued to increase. Harder! Faster! More! Yes! Her mind screamed out her silent desires. He no longer groped her, but instead squirmed, trying to force her off. But he hadn’t the strength. No one had that kind of strength.

Finally, he screamed. A mortal scream of fear, panic and frustration. The effects of Seducta’s control blown away by the pain. The car rocked violently up and down as she pounded into him, continually faster and harder as her motion became a blur of agony in his mind.

The door opened with a swoosh.

Outside, two blue uniformed cops stood. One adjacent to the now opened door and the other a few feet back behind his partner. Their guns held out and on the ready.

And it happened simultaneously with the door opening. Each of the occupants reached their destination simultaneously, with the young man’s screams already bursting out. Their mind’s exploded in pleasure as their combined climaxes smashed through them. His thick load spurted out to fill her cavity full of hot, gooey cream.

RJ half-screamed half-moaned as she reclined back on his dick. Then silence followed, accompanied only by the sounds of her heavy breathing. A feeling of languor and relaxation floated over her.

Her eyelids relaxed shut as a dreamy expression fell across her features. A feeling of satisfaction filled every corner of her being. In the back of her mind, she could feel him going limp inside her. For his part, he had stopped screaming, having passed out from both the pain and pleasure.

Her white gloved hands rested upturned on her smooth, powerful thighs as she breathed heavily but contently. The car gently slowed its rocking to stop.

“Miss, uhm, get off him and come out of the car.. uhm.. slowly.”

The sound of the officer’s uncertain voice stabbed into her mind, waking her from her entranced instructions. Her eyes snapped open in fear and she turned towards the voice, giving the officer a head on look of her captivating, sweat covered tits.

She looked at him confused, then looked back down at herself in horror—nude and dripping with sweat—and then back up again at him. Almost crying, she crossed her arms and cupped each breast in a gloved hand while staggering sideways off of her unconscious lover and half-stumbled half-flew out of the car.

As the police officer holstered his piece and was about to move forward to grab her, the naked-yet-still-masked heroine spun in a circle and fly upward like a torpedo to the clouds. Unable to stop her, they watched her exquisite form race out of sight.

She spiraled upward, blinking away streaming tears as the force of her ascent sent them zipping down along her face and then earthward bound.

Some three hours later, Kym lay in the center of her bed in a fetal position, crying softly. While she was physically super powerful and almost indestructible, inside she was just an ordinary person. In a haze she had returned to the school roof, changed into her clothes and walked mindlessly home to her three room apartment, a short walk from the college.

Since then she’d just lay on her side and cried, tears running down her cheeks to wet the bedspread. A crumpled-up hanky was clenched in one hand to wipe her running nose.

Nothing like that had ever happened before. Criminals may have wanted to do such things, but they never had such power to defeat her. But Seducta had violated her—not directly, but she had. RJ didn’t know what to call it, but couldn’t help feeling she’d been raped.

* * *

Next day, last class of the day.

Kym had dragged herself around in the haze of what had happened on Monday night. The thoughts of it plagued her mind. She tried hard to forget it, but more than anything else one particular thought was bothersome. Somewhere in the back of her mind a voice was telling her that she had liked it. That voice had to be wrong.

She slouched in her classroom seat, gazing out a rain plastered window, waiting for Ms. Reynolds to arrive. Again she was late.

All day Vivian knew something was wrong with her friend, but had given up trying to help her. Vivian stood with a group of four guys near the back of the class.

Whatever they were talking about, Kym didn’t care. Vivian, of course, had their complete attention. Her dirty-blonde hair was short and practical, as if she accepted the fact she was beautiful and didn’t need to bother with any fancy hair style. She was an inch shorter than Kym, but she was what they’d call leggy. Perhaps making up for her average breasts. Vivian was fit enough, for a normal person, with well defined muscles and curves that filled out well.

Kym could hear Vivian’s English accent and irritating high pitched laugh interspersed throughout their conversation. Unlike Kym in her baggy sweat clothes, Vivian wasn’t afraid of her body and dressed accordingly. Today she wore a simple, thin form-fitting black top, long sleeved but without material covering her shoulders. A short grey skirt complemented it.

The attention of the boys all left Vivian, however, when Ms. Reynolds entered the room. The stunning blonde teacher was dressed practically identical to last class, in a grey business blazer, white shirt, grey skirt, beige panty hose and grey pumps. Her long was hair tied back formally. She walked in casually, placing her books and papers on the desk along with her black handbag.

After unfastening the single button on her jacket, she opened it up and placed her hands on her hips. “If you’d be so kind as to take your seats, gentlemen,” she said pleasantly with a smile. Like she didn’t know the effect her large breasts had on the guys as they hastened to sit down, thought Kym.

“I’m afraid a few of you didn’t do so well last class on the test,” she said as she paced around to the front of her desk and started sorting through the papers. “The following people will have to stay after class today for a quick catchup on some basic concepts: Kym Frances, Vivian Woods, and Brenda Lane.”

“What?!?” thought Kym, looking across at Vivian (who only shrugged her shoulders—giving her a “So what?” expression). Kym stared back at her teacher in disbelief, as Ms. Reynolds went about unpacking her papers and preparing for her lecture.

Kym glanced diagonally across the room at Brenda. In the front row, first seat by the door, Brenda seemed a little shocked as well. Bespectacled Brenda had shoulder length brown curly hair and hazel eyes behind steel grey frames. She was almost pouting, her normally full lips pressed together in a line of concentration echoed by her furrowed eyebrows.

Of everyone in the class, Brenda was the least likely to be in law enforcement—more likely a secretary. Sure, in her other classes she had proven to have a diamond sharp intellect, but physically she was too slim—too thin—too weak. Although no doubt agile and dexterous, she had more the sneaky, stealthily figure than someone who could hold their own in a physical situation. Her long, manicured red nails were another example. They just didn’t fit in with their course. She was obviously beautiful, no question there, but that wasn’t required either. Still, at least she dressed practically in a multicolour patterned black sweater and snug blue jeans.

Brenda tapped her pencil absentmindedly against her desk, no doubt wondering why she had to stay late as well.

* * *

Everyone had milled out five minutes before the class was suppose to end. At the front of the class Ms. Reynolds appraised her three remaining students. “Don’t worry, girls, it’s not that bad. I just have to get some stuff from the staff room. I’ll be back in a minute. Sit tight.” She smiled her intoxicatingly beautiful smile and then left.

Brenda looked back at Kym and Vivian without smiling and then opened up another book on her desk and went to work on something.

Five minutes later Ms. Reynolds returned holding a box of donuts under one arm, a thermos and some Styrofoam cups. “Okay, girls, this may take about a half an hour to an hour, so I brought you some coffee and donuts to pass the time.”

Placing the donut box on the desk, she unfolded the lid. “Help yourself, while I pour the coffee. There’s napkins in the box.”

“Oh well,” mumbled Kym. She headed up and took two plain donuts from the box of a dozen, then drudged back to her seat not feeling too happy with herself at all.

Ms. Reynolds came back with coffees for both herself and Vivian, placing them on their desks. She paused there and looked more closely at Kym. “Are you alright, Kym?” she asked with concern.

Kym looked up into her warm green eyes, but then shrugged, looking back down at her desk. “Yeah, I’m alright.” Like she didn’t have the weight of the successful kidnapping on her back. The humiliation in the daily newspapers reporting the police finding her on the scene and engaged in sex with the kidnapped girl’s boyfriend. And like she wasn’t in complete shock about her own mind-set during that nasty scene.

Misinterpreting Kym’s frown, Ms. Reynolds said, “Don’t worry, it won’t take long.” Kym looked up just as her teacher renewed her smile, causing Kym to unconsciously break into one of her own. Yeah, she’s right, this shouldn’t take too long, thought Kym.

Returning to the front, Ms. Reynolds grabbed a cup for Brenda and brought it over to her. However, Brenda waved her off before she could reach her. “It’s okay, Ms. Reynolds,” began Brenda politely. “Thanks anyway. I don’t drink coffee.”

“No problem. A donut then?” she offered, reaching back and offering the box to Brenda.

“No, I’m not hungry either,” she replied apologetically. “I’m on a diet.”

Leslie looked her up and down, “No problem, Brenda. If you change your mind, they’re on the desk.”

Leslie sat down behind her desk and started opening a book, frowned, and then searched through her stack of books again. “Damn. Sorry, girls, but I left the review sheets in my car. Wait right here, I’ll be back in five minutes.” Without waiting for a response, she hurried out, shutting the door behind her.

“Great,” grumbled Vivian, who downed the last of her coffee and walked back up for a refill.

Kym sipped hers slowly. Awfully bitter stuff, she mused. Still it was warm. She slowly ate her donuts, carefully wiping her mouth free from crumbs frequently.

Being a student by day sure put a damper on crime fighting, making her normal life seem quite unimportant compared to the work of her alter ego. Somewhere out there that poor girl was held captive by Seducta. As soon as class was over, she’d make contact with the police as RJ and see if she could bring herself to face them and offer her aid.

Bitter...

“Wait... What?” thought Kym. She must have spaced out for a second. Brenda was saying something to her from the front of the class, but unseen.

Instead Kym found herself looking down at her coffee and donuts. Somehow the cup must have slipped out of her hand, because it was tipped over and the contents (the small amount of what was left) had drained out over the counter and spilled on to the floor. For whatever reason, she’d just been sitting there staring at her donut... But for.. for how long?

She looked up and over at Brenda, who was standing up and saying something. What was it? The sound seemed muffled. How odd. Kym couldn’t make out any of it—her world had become a huge fog of distortion. Brenda’s words flowed together and everything in the room seemed like it was moving slightly. Warped almost.

She turned her head drunkenly towards Vivian. Her friend lay slumped over on her desk, facing Kym. She looked almost asleep, but wasn’t. Her vacant pupils shone past half-lidded eyes and her whole body was relaxed. It was amazing she hadn’t slid right out of the desk.

Through the drowsy fog filling her mind, Kym turned in almost slow motion to see Brenda walking across the room with intent to come down their row. But behind her the door opened soundlessly. In walked Ms. Reynolds, in her bare feet no less, who pulled shut the hardwood door quietly behind herself.

Brenda was still talking to them—at least her mouth was moving—but the sounds were garbled. Ms. Reynolds stalked up stealthily behind her prey. Kym, trapped in her lethargy, watched helplessly as her teacher reached around and slammed a gauze pad over Brenda’s mouth and nose.

Brenda tried to screamed, her eyes exploding in panic. She could feel her unseen attacker grab her left arm, pulling it behind and then pinning it to her back. Wriggling, Brenda shot her free hand up and tried to wrench her assailant’s hand away. Her long red nails contrasted sharply with the white gauze as she struggled for a hold, but failed to pull either the hand or gauze away.

Brenda thrashed backward and they tumbled into the teacher’s desk, half-falling back onto it. Ms. Reynolds strove to hold her ground as the papers behind her flew onto the floor. All the while Brenda continued to cry out from underneath the thick gauze, her muffled cries doing her no good.

Kym couldn’t let this happen. She didn’t know what was happening, but she had to do something. Amazingly, and much to Ms. Reynolds’ disbelief at the front of the class, Kym staggered to her feet and walked forward a few paces. But only a few paces. Then she collapsed forward onto her side, the world spinning around in an even more distorted perspective. From the floor she could still see Ms. Reynolds and Brenda struggling.

Ms. Reynolds, the stronger of the two, worked her way off the desk. Already Brenda’s moaning and struggling were slowing as she breathed more and more of the chloroform. The little strength she had would soon be sapped away and then she’d be overpowered easily.

Regardless, Ms. Reynolds wasn’t going to wait for that. Pushing Brenda forward, she stuck her foot between Brenda’s legs and shoved her downward. Brenda tripped and tumbled into Kym’s row. Temporarily free of her attacker and the chloroform, Brenda adjusted her glasses by habit, which had slid partly down her nose, and then slowly started to push herself up, obviously disoriented from the anesthetizing effects of the vapours.

But in an instant, Ms. Reynolds was on top of her, pulling and pinning the girl’s left arm again behind her back and then using her weight to press the girl to the ground. Ms. Reynolds calmly brought the soaked gauze back around and applied it to her student’s mouth and nose.

Brenda’s struggles were mere shadows of effort now, as she squirmed more than doing anything productive. Her free hand groped upward feebly, trying to wrench her attacker’s arm away, but losing her grip and failing every time.

She looked over at the fallen Kym in despair. Brenda’s head was held up by Ms. Reynolds as she forced the pad tightly on her face. Brenda’s sleepy eyes looked from behind her glasses to Kym for help.

But Kym could do nothing. Yet they were only two meters or so apart. Kym blinked tiredly. With her warped sense of time, she watched Brenda’s movements jerk to a halt and her eyelids grow heavier and heavier. Closing once, but opening again a second later, albeit very slowly. Then to close again. Ms. Reynolds lowered the girl’s unresisting head to its side on the ground.

With one last soft sigh, Brenda’s long eyelashes wavered fractionally open, before her eyes finally surrendered completely closed and she was overcome by the chloroform. Ms. Reynolds pulled the pad away, revealing the beautiful sedated expression of Brenda, her mouth open and coated wet with the powerful liquid.

Ms. Reynolds sat back onto Brenda’s ass, panting from her effort. Then she climbed carefully to her feet. straightening out her skirt and jacket.

Kym watched her walk over to where she lay. Looking down her teacher spoke, but the words seemed slow and hallow, making no sense to Kym.

A second later this oddity didn’t matter as Ms. Reynolds applied the gauze to Kym’s face. She breathed in the heady vapours with no resistance. In fact welcoming unconsciousness and an end to her confusion and problems. The world blurred as her eyelids sank heavily shut and she swam happily into the darkness of comforting sleep.

Leslie walked back to her desk, more than irritated. It certainly hadn’t went as easily as normal. Dropping the gauze pad on her desk, she went to the exit, opened the door, and peered out down the deserted after-school hallway. Content that no one had heard the noise, she pulled out a key from her breast pocket, locked the door knob mechanism, and then shut it.

She returned to Kym, grabbed hold of her ankles, lifted them up and dragged the slumbering teen to the back of the class and out of sight of the door’s small fire window.

She then returned to Brenda, turned her onto her back, and then did the same thing, first lifting her legs by her ankles and swiveling her around. The girl’s arms trailed her as she was dragged smoothly on her back across the floor to lie beside Kym.

Vivian would be first. Approaching the drugged but still conscious girl, Leslie looked down at the vacant, glazed expression on the her passive face. She turned about, grabbed Kym’s adjacent chair and brought it over beside Vivian

Carefully she reached down and, lifting gently by the shoulders, helped Vivian straighten up and then stand. The docile girl complied easily, her body a soft malleable object as she swayed on her feet. Leslie reached past her and turned the girl’s chair to face her and then sat Vivian down in it, placing the girl’s hands in her lap. Her head hung limply downward.

Leslie sat down opposite her and then reached out with a finger tip and raised the girl’s heavy head so it was eye level with hers.

“Look into my eyes, Vivian. My eyes....” The mesmerizing vortex swam out to ensnare the attention of the girl’s drugged mind.

* * *

What? Kym felt a stinging sensation flash across her face. Her eyelids fluttered open weakly.

She was sitting in a chair in the classroom. A few feet away, directly opposite her, sat Ms. Reynolds. Her teacher no longer wore a jacket, now looking more relaxed with the top three buttons of her blouse open, showing the upper slopes of her breasts and bra. Her legs were crossed and she was just returning her hands to a clasped position over one knee. Apparently Ms. Reynolds had just slapped her.

Kym looked curiously at her teacher’s smiling face. Her hair, previously tied back, was now loose and flowing across her shoulders. Beautiful. That’s a strange thought; Kym’s mind turned it over once and then ignored it. She found herself irresistibly drawn into the mesmerizing green eyes.

“Where’s Vivian?” mumbled Kym with effort, trying to sit up straighter in her chair. Her tongue felt thick and heavy in her month and a dull ache throbbed through her head. Her whole body felt heavy and fatigued.

“I’ve finished with her,” began Leslie in her charming and disarming voice. “I’m sorry about the headache. Ideally you would have all succumbed to the drugged coffee and donuts, so there wouldn’t have been any need for the chloroform. Unfortunately you mustn’t have drunk enough, since the effects weren’t enough to put you into a light hypnotic state. You see, my powers are really only temporary in effect, unless I can first weaken the barriers of the mind to make my commands permanent. Plus strong willed minds can often be very inconvenient.

“But don’t worry, everything will be clear soon. Or at least, for awhile. Still, I can do something for your discomfort.” She brought her right hand up towards her own eyes, the long clear nails of her index and middle finger pointing the way into them. “Look into my eyes. Into my eyes.”

What? I’ve seen that before. Kym’s clouded mind struggled to form its thoughts as the hypnotic spiral spun out and ensnared her. A spiralling, mesmerizing tunnel of light drawing her deeper and deeper into the glowing green mist of Leslie’s eyes.

“No pain,” Leslie spoke in a pleasant monotone. “No pain. You feel fine. No Pain. Comfortable. Relaxed. At peace. Warm and pleasant. Content to just sit and watch.”

Yes, she was right. No pain. She did feel that way. Content. Watch.

“That’s right. You can’t help but fall into the calm, captivating depths of my eyes. Give into them. Let go of resistance. Let it engulf you. Surround you. Let it take away your thoughts. Into the nothingness where you’re content and at pease. Relax....... Let go......... Surrender...Give in. Sleep.”

Let go... Surrr.... Give in.. Sleeee....

Kym noticeably slouched forward in her seat, falling slightly further into the spiral. A feeling of supreme relaxation melted through her body. Yet with her eyes wide and vacant, allowing the spiral to expand to fill every corner of her empty mind.

With her subject fully entranced, Leslie became to speak slightly quicker and more animated. “Here are your instructions. You must obey them. They are part of you, they have always been part of you. You want to obey them and you will always obey them. Obey. You must because you are hypnotized and you know when a person is hypnotized they must obey.

“From now on whenever you hear me, and only me, say the two words ‘sleepy time’, you will immediately fall into this trance state. Ready to follow my orders willing and completely. Later, when you hear me instruct you to awaken, because you were hypnotized, you will automatically forget everything that transpired since you were entered your trance. You will remember absolutely nothing. Do you understand?”

Kym barely mouthed a “yes”.

“When you are hypnotized, you have no will and no thoughts of your own. You will do whatever I tell you to do, without thought or concern. You will not think, but only act. You know that I am your mistress, someone who loves you and who you love. Someone you would never want to disobey or displease. Unquestioningly you will always obey me, because you know you must. Because you know you have always loved me and must always obey me. You would sooner die than disappoint or fail me.

“When hypnotized, because you have no thoughts of your own, nothing that you do will concern or worry you. These events are not real. Everything is just fantasy. Just pretend. So you can do everything without consequence. If asked to kill, then you will. If asked to steal, then you will. Because you have to, because you are hypnotized, because nothing matters and because you love me.

“In a moment, when I awaken you, you will not remember any of the events that happened after school today. Instead you will only remember that yourself, Brenda, Vivian, and me, we all talked generally about the course. I encouraged you all to try harder. After our casual discussion, everyone left. That’s all. Nothing more. There’s nothing more to remember, because you need remember nothing more. Because there was nothing more to remember. Perhaps remnants of daydreams during class, which fade away even now as I speak. but nothing more. Remember nothing more than the casual discussion.”

Kym’s wide glazed eyes continued to stare into the will stealing spiral, her face placid and relaxed. Every word writing itself into the depths of her mind.

“Before you awaken, you will stand, take your text books, and carefully walk to the front desk and pick up one of the two white boxes you will see on it. Inside you will find a very special device. Take the box home with you. It’s secret and special. Should you ever have worries or doubts about me, should you ever start to remember while you’re awake those moments when you were hypnotized, when next you return home, you will open the box and use the device within. You will know how to you use it. It’s magical.

“As you use it, it will magically pull you back into this tranced state. There it will always drain away all of your confusion and all memories of when you were hypnotized, completely erasing them forever. Giving you peace of mind. As well, no worries, doubts or concerns about me will remain. Only love, adoration, and total obedience to me. You will never think about the box, or care of what’s inside it, until you must use it. Afterwards you will put it away and forget about it until it’s needed again.

“As the door shuts behind you today as you leave, you will awaken from your trance, and take a deep breath, feeling calm, at peace and healthy. No longer hypnotized, you will only be able to remember what your were told to. Everything else will be forgotten by your conscious mind. Your actions will then be your own again, but you will feel an urgent need to go home and open the box to use the device inside. Go.”

Leslie pushed her chair back and stood up, as the zombie-like Kym arose, now released from the spiral. She retrieved her books and walked sleepily to the front of the class, picked up one of the small square boxes laid there and left through the door.

Outside, she blinked and breathed deeply. Her conscious mind rushed in like a waterfall. Wow, she felt good. She looked around the deserted hall, and then headed off home without another thought.

Back inside, Leslie walked casually to the far end of the class, hands clasped behind her back as she peered down at the still slumbering Brenda. “Wakey, wakey, Brenda, it’s your turn to join my unwitting minions.”

Brenda turned her head ever so slightly from side to side, her disheveled curly hair twisting about her. Weakly, she brought her right hand up her face, her long red nails gleaming in the light as she pushed a knuckle under her glasses and rubbed it into her right eye.

Then gazing up, her unfocused vision strove to figure out where she was and what she was looking at. She was consumed by the hypnotic emerald spiral before she had that chance. Her hand collapsed to the ground beside her a second later.

* * *

The door of Kym’s apartment slammed shut with a crack of protesting wood. Although a top floor overlooking the campus periphery, the building was a run-down shallow seven stories of fading, crumbling red brick. Not seedy, but just well passed its prime.

Her apartment was a mixture of old and new furniture, but mostly old. An ratty brown couch, covered across the middle with a large fuzzy white blanket. A chipped black legged coffee table with a polished mirror surface on top, stained and tarnished from years of abuse of the last owner—whoever that might have been.

Tossing her school books down to the floor, she basically ignored the room, seeing it as normally, but just not really taking any of it in. Instead, she zipped into the bedroom of her cramped three room apartment. With her, of course, she brought her special box.

A half hour later, Kym was still inside, her door left half-open. Her shoes had been kicked off by the door. They lay one beside the other, with one tipped over onto its side. A line of her discarded clothes led the way into the bedroom.

A bedroom from which cries continued to emanate and fill the otherwise quiet apartment. Moans and groans of pleasure. And also those of impending pleasure.

Near her on the bed lay her sweater, inside out, having been pulled off from the hem up and then slung past her head. Her jogging pants lay in a crumpled heap on the floor where they’d been tugged down and also flung aside.

Kym lay on her back in the center of the bed. Completely nude, her body glistened in the heat of her masturbation. She had her head pressed back into her large soft pillow, her near black streams of hair spread wild over the edges of it. The bed sheets were still turned up and she lay there on top, her body a continuous motion of squirming pleasure. One hand rigorously massaged her large voluptuous breasts. Her fingers, pulling and squeezing at her large, erect red nipples.

Her other hand forcefully drove the impossibly large neon green phallic vibrator back and forth inside herself. Her eyes roamed the ceiling, mouth parted in heated breaths.

Finally, it started. The wave washed up and through her. Electricity. Her back arched and teeth clenched. A hard, feral moan pushed past her tight lips. Her open eyelids quivered as her eyes rolled back in her head and her head titled back, extending her back’s arch. Only the whites of her eyes filled the quivering slits.

With one hand outstretched and clenched into a tight ball, she floated up and off the bed. Hovering two feet up in the air, her body shuddered repeatedly. Followed by a deep, hard sigh as her entire body relaxed in one fluid motion. All the tension vanishing completely. She floated, adrift in her unnaturally intense orgasm.

Her hand holding the vibrator drifted away, pulling the vibrator with it and then letting gravity take it to the floor with a large bang.

An infinite amount of time later to her languishing mind, she sank down to the floor, packed the vibrator back in the box, and put it away beneath her bed. In her mind the hypnotic instructions turned over once and then vanished from conscious thought.

Folding back the sheets, she got into bed and fell peacefully to sleep. Her conscious mind was no longer aware of the classroom incident or the instructions that were now re-enforced deep within.

* * *

The nubile form of Kym sat up slowly on her bed. Swinging her legs over the edge, she stretched her arms high above her sleepy head. The sunlight from the open window reflected off her thrust out naked breasts.

Sighing, she placed her palms down on the bed, staring lazily out the window. She felt wonderful, but couldn’t remember quite why. She smiled to herself, watching the almost motionless wispy clouds in the soft blue sky.

Finally pushing herself to her feet, she strode out of the room to the bathroom. Although Saturday, she had the impression it was going to be a very busy day and she’d better be ready for it. Well, especially if she was going to apprehend Seducta.

A few minutes later, cold water streamed down her perfect form, plastering her hair backward as she turned her face up into the stream. She pulled her fingers over her hair and then downward, collecting the stray hairs.

She turned over the mysterious elements of Seducta’s plot in her head. It was then that her mind snapped back into full awareness. With the water came the memories of the last few days and Seducta’s sexual abuse of her in the limousine. She clenched her powerful fist, cursing the woman’s name and focusing even harder on plans for her defeat.

Ten minutes later, she exited the bathroom in a short pastel blue bathrobe, tied securely at the waist. In one hand she held a loose brown towel against her head, rubbing the wetness out of her hair.

Passing by her sofa and coffee table, she picked up the television remote and forcefully snapped the 20″ TV into life. She half-listened to the news channel, her head tilted downward slightly while she dried it. At the corner of her vision the sight of a space shuttle on the screen caught her attention. She stopped drying her hair, lowering the towel like an almost forgotten object.

The video of the space shuttle’s return minimized into the top right corner of the screen while the anchorman returned with a serious expression and equally serious navy blue suit. “The group of elite super heroes sent up two weeks ago to the damaged space station Ronald Reagan returned some time last week. The success of their mission is unknown, as well as the status of the crew of the station and also that of the first failed rescue team. Spotted among the returning astronauts were Light Lass and Batboy.”

The reporter was replaced with file footage of the blonde heroine Light Lass, soaring through the downtown core of far off New York city. Next, the wiry Batboy standing triumphantly before a throng of reporters outside a foiled bank robbery.

“Everyone from the shuttle is presently in quarantine,” continued the reporter as his image reappeared. “Rumours continue to persist of terrorist activity or an alien invasion.”

As the reporter badly segued into another story, Kym resumed drying her hair. “I wish Batboy were here, I could certainly use his help again,” grumbled Kym. No matter, she thought, Seducta would still pay.