The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Redefining Perfect

Female Dominant, Mind Control, Non-Consensual, Humiliation

A Pavlov’s Lost Tale

Synopsis—Dr. Belle is on a mission of good will, out to help others find their ideal mates, not by locating some one who matches their ideal, but by altering their ideal to match some one, or some thing, she just happens to have on hand. The fact that everyone she’s helping is some how related to a group of girls who she feels wronged her in her past, and that she keeps choosing extremely humiliating things for them to be attracted too, is surely just a coincidence.

Author’s Notes: It’s funny, I keep finding old stories of mine I really like, fully intending to share them, but then finding little nitpicky things here and there I want to “fix up” before submitting, and fixing them leads me to more things that need fixing and before I know it I realize I’ve gone months with out submitting anything so I just pick a random story I didn’t particularly care for and thus don’t care about all the issues it has and submit that instead. This is another such case, other then being really weird, I don’t know that this story is anything particularly note worthy, just some odd awkward short little story I wrote a long long time ago. I honestly could have sworn I had written at least one, if not two more chapters (I even remember the details of them...) but I can’t for the life find them anywhere which I guess just goes to show how old it is. Anyway, as always, thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to share kind words of support to me, I’ll keep saying it as long as you guys keep doing it, but you’re the reason I keep submitting stories, and you’re kind words really have made me smile many times. I continue to have computer issues (apparently my PC was over 90 degrees celcius while idling the other day...) so I go through long stretches where I can’t get at my emails, but when I can, assuming my spam filter hasn’t eaten your email (I have no idea why so many people’s emails seemed to get marked as spam when they are clearly not...), I always do my best to personally share my thanks as well. So despite how weird and short this story is, if you liked something about it, it would truly make my day if you’d take a moment to let me know at

I woke up both with what felt like the head ache to end all head aches and feeling as if something was digging into my scalp. My attempt to reach up and confirm if the latter was in fact the case was denied when I realized that both of my hands were strapped down to the chair I now found myself in.

“Awake at last I see, then I think we’re ready to begin,” came the words of a strange lab coated woman who had just stepped into view.

“Who... who are you and what do you want?” I sputtered out, terrified. The woman did not look at all familiar to me, but her smile was the sort of deranged smile that suggested she was both the cause of my current immobility, and had far more wicked intentions for me yet planned.

“I am Dr. Belle,” stated the woman matter of factually, “And what I want is to help you find what every person on this planet desires to find, their perfect mate!”

An awkward silence followed as apparently this Dr. Belle felt that she’d sufficiently answered my questions. As such I took a moment to try to make sense of what she’d said. Was this woman serious and just crazy, or was this perhaps all an elaborate prank by my fiancé, Tanya. Either way it seemed to me there was only one correct response to what I’d just been told.

“I appreciate the offer, but I’ve already met her and we’re engaged,” I replied.

“You refer of course to that women, Tanya, but though you may or may not intend to, you give false testimony. Every being on this planet has in their mind an ideal man or woman, but said perfect mate simply does not exist. As such, we all go through life making more and more compromises in our choice of partner until at last we find some one whose ‘close enough’. This is what you have done with Tanya, some where deep down inside yourself you’ve decided that she’s close enough to perfect and so you’ve settled. But I tell you today, you do not have to settle, for I shall give you uncompromised perfection!”

This all seemed far too stupid, and physically painful, to be a prank, so I realized then this Dr. Belle was simply crazy. Unfortunately, acknowledging that also brought the burden of acknowledging that I was in real danger, helplessly bound, at the mercy of a woman who was clearly mentally unstable.

“Now please just bare with me a moment,” said Dr. Belle as she began to type things into a near by keyboard. “And then we hit enter, let the program finish uploading, and... there we have it, displayed on the monitor there is your perfect girl. Wow, Tanya is pretty close to perfection for you, it would seem you need my help less then most.”

I stared in shock at the image now displayed before me as the woman staring back was indeed my ideal woman in every way. And it was not just physical appearance, accompanying the image was a check list with numerous personality traits and other non-physical qualities I valued in a woman. Still, I couldn’t help but smile to acknowledge, as Dr. Belle had just pointed out, that my Tanya really did fit my ideal in almost every way, and certainly everyway that mattered. Sure my ideal women’s tits and ass were a little bigger, firmer, and rounder, her hips a little wider, her hair a little blonder and less curly, and her style of dress a touch less conservative, but even in these minor deficiencies the differences were negligible. And her personality fit my ideals to a tee, really only missing in the regard that she was so gosh darn independent and that apparently my ideal was a girl who made me feel needed, but that was a desire I didn’t even want to admit to myself anyway, and hardly a sticking point. In many ways I loved how independent she was.

“Luckily I’ve accounted for this possibility. In order to make sure you have no regrets about leaving you’re current mate for you’re new perfect one, we’ll simply need to make sure to include new aspects to your idea of an ideal woman, aspects which you will value above all others, and which you’re current mate could never hope to obtain for herself,” stated Dr. Belle.

“What the hell does that mean!?” I shouted, though immediately regretting it. I couldn’t let myself get riled up by her words, if I was going to get out of this I needed to keep my wits about me, to play along with her sick game until she felt she’d achieved her goal and let me go. “I mean, I’m sorry, its just I’m a little confused here is all...”

“Now now, dont’ worry, you don’t need to understand, all you need to do is sit back and relax while my device here makes your dream girl a reality. Incidentally, let me introduce you,” said Dr. Belle before walking out of my field of vision then returning a moment later with... a blow up doll?

“Oh you’ve gotta be shitting me,” I failed to keep myself from saying aloud while rolling my eyes. Could I have been wrong. Was I really just being pranked after all? I hadn’t exactly told Tanya the details of my ideal woman beyond telling her that she was it, but it wasn’t completely unreasonable that she could have guessed at everything on that list. She had, after all, seen what the girls looked like in my old porn stash when, as proof of my commitment, I’d set them a blaze prior to proposing to her.

“I sware to you, good sir, I shit you not, this ‘woman’ you see before you is... or at least will soon be, your ideal mate. See the trick, I discovered, in connecting some one with their ideal mate isn’t in combing the world to find that statically near impossibility of a woman who matches the ideals they already have, but rather to alter the person’s ideal to match that which is already before them,” responded Dr. Belle.

“Assuming you actually can do that,” I interjected. “Why not just alter my ideals so that Tanya, the woman I’m already with, and who is already near my ideal, is my ideal woman in every way?”

“Ah, a good question,” responded Dr. Belle. “And I assure you there is a very good answer.”

Again there was a long silence. This time, however, Dr. Belle broke the silence.

“And that answer is... that I hate Tanya,” answered Dr. Belle with a completely straight face. “Also it would seem that I am kind of a bitch.”

Seeing the confusion on my face, Dr. Belle apparently decided to extrapolate further.

“You see, in high school there was a group of 5 girls who I used to call best friends, all of whom betrayed me, stealing boys from me who could have been my own soul mate, only to toss them aside later, once they had deemed them imperfect,” explained Dr. Belle. “After high school we all went our separate ways, but I never again even came close to finding another perfect man, and so I began to obsess over creating a device that would take all of the random chance out of the equation. As I neared fruition of my goal, however, my ex friends, apparently now wanting to make up, friended me on their online social media site they all used. It was there I learned that each of them had found what they considered their own perfect man since we had departed. This knowledge, as you might guess, was quite upsetting, after all, how was it fair that they should find happiness after denying me mine? And so I set out to finish my device with a new goal in mind, not to find my own perfect man, but to take away from them there’s, as they had once done to me. Needless to say, Tanya, being so close to tying the knot, was my first target... or more precisely, her fiancé was.”

Okay, so it was official. I was back to not knowing what the hell was going on. This was far too convoluted and insane to be a prank... but could anyone really be this insane? And more importantly... could her device really work!?

“Aw, there it is, the fear I’ve been dying to see, you finally believe me,” responded Belle. “But you really shouldn’t be afraid, I’m not out to hurt you, just to make you hurt Tanya. Now then, enough chit chat, I think its high time we started making some tweaks to your ideal woman.”

“Lets start physical. I think its only reasonable that it should be highly erotic to you if a woman has a plastic sheen to her skin, hair, and clothes,” said Belle as she began to type into her computer and with the final tap of the enter key the displayed image of my ideal women suddenly became far more plastic looking, like I was looking at a slightly curvier doll version of Tanya. “And I think its vitally important that any woman you be with always keep her mouth open in a perfect ‘O’ shape.”

With another tap the Tanya on display before me’s mouth began to pucker and separate. With her blank stare it looked less sexy, and more just ackward, like she was struggling to think and verbally going “duh....”

“And I’d say you were currently still too conservative on you ideal girl’s tit size, what would you say this doll here’s tits would be in human sizes, triple Fs? And those tits on your old idea look far to natural, tits that size on a frame that small wouldn’t even make sense unless they also were clearly fake,” Continued Dr. Belle with some more key taps. Soon the breasts on the virtual Tanya seemed to inflate to the size of cantelopes, each with the sort of shape and unnatural perkiness that screamed implants. “And speaking of fake, not just any fake titties will do for you, for you its air filled or bust, nothing looks or feels quite so good as a pair of literal air filled balloons between your fondling fingers. And I think we can all agree, or at least you soon will, that nipples on breasts are just awkward and out of place, both in look and feel. Now having a thin crease line along each breast where cheap plastic was melded to cheap plastic, that not only looks far more natural and sexy, but you just know it will feel heavenly to run you’re fingers over it."’

I watched in disgust and horror as the nipples on the huge breasts of the virtual Tanya seemed to dissolve, replaced by a disturbing looking crease that seemed to imply she was wearing something (rather uncomfortable looking) despite her other wise naked appearance. Perhaps to verify her changes had worked, or just to demonstrate for me, Dr. Belle then caused her virtual Tanya to walk in place, clearly demonstrating the now-balloon like physics the model’s boobs exhibited. The image now looked akin to a flat chested women wearing a gag costume for Halloween meant to make it look like she was naked with huge breasts.

“And further, round is so yesterday, for you only pointy cone shaped tits like on this doll here will get your motor going. And as far as being balloon like is concerned, that goes for lips too, a kiss would just feel awkward if it didn’t feel like you were kissing a cold balloon, kissing actual warm skin or lips is the sort of thing lonely perverts do and is disgusting to even think about for some one who has access to a real woman like you.”

Once more the things she said soon came to be on her virtual Tanya, the image’s large breasts taking on a less natural cone like shape and her lips both puffing up and looking quite literally as if they would pop if poked with a pin.

“Now as far as hair is concerned, hair that can be brushed or that you can run you’re hands through is a huge turn off, so disgusting and off putting to you, but bald heads are just as bad. No, you ideal woman has plastic hair and, coincidentally, the same length as this doll, basically just painted on around the head, and the same bright mustard yellow color too,” said Dr. Belle with more typing. Once again the result was that the Tanya in the image looked more like a woman dressed up in costume, one of very cheap quality and of no discernible character that came to my Mind. “Finally, other then her hair, face, and vag, I think it’s safe to say that your ideal woman has no really discernible features on her body, having more then just a rough shape of a body just seems grotesque, but her vag is different, that is important, specifically that it be one that looks and feels exactly like her mouth, which is to say, cold and plastic like, wonderfully like fucking a balloon.”

It was then, largely because I hadn’t really looked at the blow up doll, that I noticed that it was such a cheap one that it was indeed as she described, whoever made it hadn’t even taken the time to put a dot for a belly button or draw lines on her club hands to give the illusion of fingers. On a doll this just looked cheap, but on the image of Tanya, it made it ... well it made her look inhuman, like a doll herself. In fact, had I not witnessed the process take place from the start, I would have said that was exactly what I was staring at, some cheap love doll for the sort of sickos who were so lonely even masturbation wasn’t enough, and thus they had to project their feelings on a doll.

“Okay I think that covers it for physical, now from a personality stand point I think it goes with out saying that you prefer the quiet, simple type of woman. She doesn’t have aspirations to get a job, or have kids, or do house work, hell she doesn’t have aspirations at all. You’re ideal woman won’t complain or even move while you dress her up in all sorts of slutty outfits, which is vital as its essential to you that you be able to dress your ideal women in a different slutty outfit for every day of every month. It’s also essential that you’re ideal women permit you to buy said outfits yourself, letting you take her with you to see if they fit her in the dressing rooms of the various adult clothing shops you’d frequent if you ever met this ideal woman. She’d also never deny you access to each of her holes any where or any time, an attribute you decided on largely because you know that if you were ever to find your ideal woman, you’d want to fuck her in every hole, every hour, on the hour, every day, no matter where you were,” continued Belle. “All that said, you’re a romantic at heart, so you’re ideal woman is one who will let you woo her. Despite how frequent your love making might be, you can’t possibly achieve orgasm unless you first spend time seductively disrobing, performing sexy strip teases for her, and ultimately repeatedly screaming her name and begging her to allow you to cum in her. Of course if she’s truly you’re ideal woman she won’t say a thing, she’ll just let you do you’re thing, and once you feel you’ve pleaded loud enough that at least one person besides you and her had to have heard, you’re going to blow your load and have an orgasm to match the best orgasm you’ve ever had, every time.”

“And there we go, so are you ready?” asked Dr. Belle.

I didn’t know what to say to that, though my instinct had been to spit in her face. Belle began to speak again, however, before I could answer anyway.

“You’re just giving me that angry glare cause you don’t know the best part about all this. Namely, once the process is complete, you’re going to believe that this,” said Belle motioning to the disturbing image before me,” has always been your ideal woman, so you won’t feel like you’re new feelings are fake, but rather that I have not done anything at all and that these feeling are as true as they were since the day you first hit puberty.”

Now I really wanted to spit in her face.

“In any case, no more dilly dallying, time to download,” said Belle as she hit enter and at once my brain began to feel as if it was on fire. I didn’t know if what she said was really going to work, but I knew the pain I was feeling in my head was real and that was enough to make me focus every ounce of my being on picturing Tanya, my true ideal woman, in my head. Tanya was my ideal, or close enough, and I refused to ever let myself forget that. For several minutes the pain continued, even grew, but I never wavered, never let myself look away from my true ideal within my mind. And then, just as abruptly as the pain had started, it stopped.

Haha! I knew it! Whether because she was full of bull, or just because of how strong my will was, my ideal woman had remained un changed. I could still see her in my mind, with her plastic like skin and hair and huge cone shaped balloons for tits.

“Well we should be done here, but before I let you go, I offer you a choice now. You may return to Tanya, in which case I will disappear and you’ll never hear from or see me again, but you’ll have to spend the rest of your days with that overly talkative, small chested, 5 fingered disappointment of a fiancé, or, if you ask nicely, I’ll let you spend the rest o your life with Tina Titties here,” said Belle motioning to the inflatable doll.

My initial reaction was the obvious one, to tell her where she could shove her blow up doll and bolt for the nearest exit. But instead, I found my breadth stolen from me as I gazed upon the doll.

“Perfect...” were the only words I could muster from my mouth, because that’s what she was. I was looking upon perfection. I’d known many women in my life, but never with skin and hair so plastic, lips so inviting, with boobs so big and perfectly shaped, and my gosh, where most woman had an ackward looking nipple, she had a delicious looking crease that ran all the way back to the base of her torso. I was actually glad to be restrained as I was not sure I could have other wise prevented myself from rushing toward her and running my hands along those breasts. Even those lips, so perfectly pursed, and her eyes so effortlessly vacant, even though I knew she was just a blow up doll, even though I could not for the life of me work out how I was only just now noticing the beauty of her unless the machine really had done something to me, it didn’t matter, all that mattered was that this doll, inanimate as it might be, was infact every thing I’d ever wanted in a woman.

“So... whats it going to be? I’d like to note that if you choose Tina, she comes with a delightfully slutty microskirt and tank top she’d let you dress her in. No under wear though, she doesn’t much care for those, not that she’d argue if you did want her to wear some” said Dr. Belle and at once I found my member as hard as it had ever been. “I’d also like to note that its just about to be one in the afternoon and if you choose Tina she will offer no resistance at all if you should wish to seduce and fuck her on the hour, something I can’t say for certain would be the case with Tanya, but of course its your call.”

A part of me knew what was happening. Even if she hadn’t changed my ideal, she’d accurately guessed it, and thus she was saying the very things she knew I’d want to hear, but even inspite of knowing that, it didn’t change the fact that I also knew she was right. Tanya would never... but Tina...

But no, I had to remember Tanya, my true ... or at least ‘first’ found love....

Except some how that was making it even harder to want to choose her. She was so far from what I looked for in a woman, both physically and in personality. I could get over looks, though all those distinct fingers, toes, and other body parts were quite off-putting, but the way she was always so noisy, always talking, and the way she had so many fricking things she wanted to do all the time, ugh, it was amazing we’d stayed together as long as we had. And that wasn’t even mentioning the fact that she had a job, which was itself annoying, but also meant she couldn’t realistically be around all day to let me fuck her every hour...

My attention was brought back to my surroundings when Belle released me from my restraints.

“It’s okay, I understand, I mean you’re not technically married to her yet, but you are engaged to Tanya, that is a commitment, so if you are sure you want to be with her then so be it. You’re brother is single right, maybe Tina could find love in his arms,” said Belle as she walked over to pick the doll up.

“NO!!!” I cried out. “That dirt bag doesn’t deserve her, he’d ignore her, or treat her like some cheap blow up doll!”

“Well that IS what she is you know, just a cheap blow up doll I bought from china for 99 cents off an online discount adult toys website. Last one in stock too, pretty good chance you’ll never see another one like her again the rest of your days. Anyway maybe you’re right, your brother can do better then some cheap blow up doll, may I should just throw her out,” said Belle tossing the doll in a near by trash can. “In any case, we’re done here, you’re free to leave.”

I stood in stunned silence for probably close to half a minute. She’s just a freaking blow up doll, I told myself. She did something to you, even if your not sure what that something is, I argued. You have a real woman that most people would consider beautiful who loves you... and yet... and yet this ‘doll’... she truly was perfect, truly was my ideal woman, my dream girl, and I was about to walk away from her for... for Tanya? No, I couldn’t let this happen. Tanya would understand, she loved me after all. She’d want me to be happy, want me to be with my dream girl even if it wasn’t her, and it certainly wasn’t.

“I... I want...please...” I stuttered, unable to get the words out. “I choose her... I ... I choose Tina.”