The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Redesigning the architect

CHAPTER 3

The alarm rang at 5.00 the next morning. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why I was waking up so early. Then I remembered! I had promised Jens to train with him at 6.00. I stumbled half asleep in the bathroom and took a piss. I wanted to jump in the shower but I realized that it was really pointless since I was going to work out and surely sweat again. I look at myself in the mirror and what I saw worried me...my hair was literally a mess. It was uncombed and the long fringe was hanging in front of my eye in a greasy curtain. I really needed to wash it! I wet my hands and combed it into shape...there was something sticky in my hair. Memories flushed my brain! It was Jens’ cum! I couldn’t believe that I had sex with him and that I had sucked him off! My girlfriend!!!!

I totally forgot to ring her last night! I checked the phone and there was a really angry message there. I needed to call her later on during the day, no matter what! And I want to talk to Jens about what happened last night! I couldn’t possible let that happen again, so I would need to refuse his hospitality and stay at the hotel all the time...and probably I should also stop hanging out with him!

I got dressed in my Armani shorts and D&G t-shirt, took my suit for later on and drove to Jens, fully determined to talk to him.

I parked my BMW cabrio outside his trailer and knocked on his door. He yelled to come in, the door was open. He was in the kitchen preparing something. He turned around and had a full look on my outfit. His face showed nothing but I could read in his eyes disgust! I reddened! I felt like I had displeased him! He smiled and told me that he was preparing a protein shake for me. He said that it was important to get enough proteins if I wanted to build mass. I mumbled in agreement while he handed me the shake. I sniffed at it cautiously, expecting something weird; but it was actually quite nice! It tasted of chocolate and peanut butter. I drank it all! Jens told me that I would need another one when I had finished training. He started talking about the training he had in mind for me and I must have zoned out for a while because I don’t remember much of what he said. He stood in front of me, the aroma of him filling my nostrils and brain, he grabbed my designer t-shirt and ripped it in two; grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the shorts off my legs. I was left me in my Calvins! I should have been pissed off because it was really expensive what he ripped to pieces but his smell was clouding my brain. He told me I would not need that when I trained with him, he then reached into a drawer, pulled out an old pair of cut offs (clearly unwashed) and throw them at me. I grabbed them and brought them instinctively to my face, smelling Jens in them. My cock started hardening! He smiled and said there was no time for any of that, it was time to train!

We went outside and strangely there was only one thought in my mind: to lift weights! My mind was full of determination and my body full of energy such as I have never had before! Jens was also training and from time to time he would stop to push me to do more and more. I trained without pause for one full hour and when we finished I was still full of energy! I was drinking my protein shake back in Jens trailer when my eyes started to browse all over Jens body. He was shirtless (as usual), glistening with sweat and with that intoxicating smell of fresh sweat. I wanted to lick the sweat off his body so badly! He noticed that I was staring at his body and asked if there was anything wrong? I shook my head and apologized, I was only daydreaming! I asked if I could take a shower but he told me that there was no time, we needed to get ready for work. I smelled dubiously at my armpits; they were really ripe! I reached into my bag for a deodorant and sprayed my pits and whole body with it; I then changed into my clean suit. Jens observed all this disapprovingly. He suggested that I’d leave the car parked here and that we drove together to the building site.

I had a lot of paperwork to do in my office so I didn’t see Jens all morning. We met up in the canteen at lunch and again my senses were overwhelmed by the manly smell of the place. I felt like it penetrated my brain, spreading through all my senses an arousal that was hard to contain. I sat next to Jens and Thomas and we ate lunch together. I don’t know what was happening to me, but I found following the conversation really hard. I found myself daydreaming in and out of reality. Suddenly Jens called my name and I almost jumped! My phone was ringing...it was my girlfriend! I excused myself, went outside and answered. She was mightily pissed and with good reasons! I forgot all morning to ring her! I went into a full apology mode and explained how busy I was, how important this job was etc. I almost told her about what happened with Jens but then I changed my mind. It was pointless to cause her pain since something like that will never happen again. I apologized few more times and promised to ring her again in the evening so that we could have some privacy. I needed to talk to Jens about last night. I went back inside the canteen and asked him if he could come to my office. Once there I started to tell him that what happened last night was a mistake, that I couldn’t understand how it could have happened. I said that I didn’t have a problem if he were gay but that I couldn’t possibly move to his place and risk that something like that would happen again. I had a girlfriend and as soon as I finished with this project we would buy an apartment together and probably get married. He didn’t utter a word but his eyes were piercing mine plus the smell of him was making it hard for me to concentrate. I kept staring into his blue eyes, they felt so deep and calming...yes I felt relaxed looking into his blue eyes like nothing else existed. It felt so good and calming staring into them. The blue was deep and inviting, calming, relaxing … it was Jens telling me this things... I felt like I was falling into the blueness of his eyes, so calming, relaxing...my own eyes felt heavier … I wanted to dive into the blue of Jens eyes... eyes heavier and heavier... if I closed my eyes I could still see the blue of his eyes...i closed my eyes...

I woke up again and Jens was standing next to me caressing my hair, telling me that it smelled really good! His cock was rubbing against my shoulders while he kept playing with my hair. It was happening again... I needed to stop this... he took his cock out. It was an inch from my nose! I wanted to turn away but the musky scent of it made me change my mind. I looked up at Jens, he told me that I didn’t have to taste his cock if I didn’t want to. He was mocking me, I knew it! The smell was driving me insane! I opened my mouth and took it in. Jens grunted in appreciation. His hips started pumping faster and harder and I was enjoying every moment of it! I licked his balls and crack, savoring the muskiness of him and continued sucking him until he was ready to cum. He grabbed my hair and exploded again in it! Warm cum seeping into my hair and scalp.

He then came behind me, unbuttoned my fly, took my cock and jerked me off slowly while licking my neck, sending shivers of pleasures all over my body. I quickly came in his hand. He brought it to my lips and without even thinking about it I licked my own cum. He then bent down and kissed/licked the cum off my tongue! I felt totally spent. He combed my hair back in place and left the office. It took me a while to concentrate again into what I was doing.

After a couple of hours I went out in search of the closest toilet. I needed to piss so badly! There were many toilets spread all over the building site, I found the one closest to my office and opened the door. To my surprise there was someone inside taking a piss; a polish guy that I met earlier, his name was Maciek. I stood there with the door open transfixed by what I saw. He was shirtless, with a very short Mohawk and he was dripping sweat. Maciek said that he was almost finished but when he saw that I didn’t close the door again, turned his head around. He looked at me intensely while he finished pissing and shook the last few drops of piss from his cock. He then turned around and my eyes went straight to his cock, like a magnet. There was still a drop of piss hanging there. I suddenly had the urge of going down on my knees to lick it, not wanting it to go to waste. The desire was so strong that I started to lick my lips in anticipation. Maciek was obviously turned on by the situation because his dick started growing in front of my eyes.! I so wanted to lick the sweat off his body, to see what his armpits would taste like. I took the first step inside the toilet, Maciek reached for my tie and pulled me in. I went to my knees, careless that I was dirtying my very expensive suit and licked the last drops of piss out of his cock. I should have been disgusted by it but the only thing I felt was pleasure. His cock was hard now, he grabbed me by the hair and pushed it in my mouth. The taste of piss and sweat was strong, it excited me so much that my own cock turned instantly rock hard! Maciek was really brutal in his thrusts, I felt like he was raping my mouth. I couldn’t keep up the pace, I couldn’t get enough air, I was choking and gagging, my mouth turning dry like sandpaper! Sensing that, he opened my mouth and spit in it repeatedly. My mind wanted to throw up but my body had other plans, I emitted a moan of pleasure. Hearing that, Maciek pushed his cock again in my mouth and I sucked like I have never done before. I could keep the pace now and from what I was hearing Maciek was thoroughly enjoying all this. His moans of pleasure got more and more intense until he pulled out and came into my hair. Cum was seeping through my hair into my scalp, joining Jens cum from earlier on. I was slightly disappointed, I really wanted to taste Maciek’s cum...and why did he cum in my hair like Jens did? As I stood up I could see Maciek’s torso glistening with sweat. I wanted to lick it while jerking off; guessing my intentions Maciek raised his arms exposing his armpits. The smell was overwhelming, it flood all my senses. I moaned in anticipation and then my mobile started to ring. The spell was broken! I shook my head, not really understanding what was happening. The phone kept ringing insistently, I checked who was calling...my girlfriend! I almost felt like throwing my phone in the toilet! I went outside and answered while Maciek packed his cock back in his shorts. I felt almost like crying at the lost opportunity of licking the sweat off his body...and I was so pissed off at my girlfriend right now! As he was leaving Maciek leaned closed to me, engulfing me in his manly smell and whispered “Maybe next time”. I lost track of what my girlfriend was saying at that moment, I wanted to tell Maciek to wait but he was already gone. On the phone she kept going on and on about how much she missed me and all that sentimental crap. I said quite firmly that I was really busy right now and hung up. I have lost my erection now, damn her! I went inside the toilet, took a piss while inhaling the smell of Maciek sweat and the stale smell of piss. I combed my hair back in some shape before going out and I felt the stickiness of Maciek’s cum in it. I licked my fingers greedily, savoring the taste of his cum and I got hard again. I couldn’t help myself anymore, I needed to jerk off. With all my senses overloaded I came really quick. I was shocked by how powerful of my orgasm was, particularly considering that I came only few hours earlier. I composed myself as much as I could, my trousers were quite dirty from kneeling in the toilet (I should get them dry cleaned!) On the way back to the office I wondered what was happening to me, why was I enjoying all this? This thought kept buzzing through my head the rest of the afternoon until at 5 o’clock, Jens knocked on the door asking if I was ready to go. I shut the computer down and we headed for the car. As soon as we sat in his van, Jens said the word ‘sleep’ …

“Are you ok Mark?” Jens asked.

I woke up with a start! I must have been so tired from the work out this morning and everything else that I fell asleep on my way home! I must have slept quite a while because the sun was starting to set. I looked at my Rolex and it read 18.15!

Jens asked if I wanted a beer...I should have said no but...I decided to stay for a quick one. I was starting to feel really comfortable in Jens trailer. It felt like home as opposed to the impersonal feeling of my hotel room. Maybe I should really accept his hospitality; plus it would be great to have some company; not to mention someone that was at the same time turning me on so much! I would have loved to fall asleep in his arms, resting my head on his muscular chest, taking in all his smell. To lick his nipples, to take off his working boots and worshiping his feet. I started daydreaming again while Jens kept talking to me. My cock got hard again and Jens was getting closer to me. I knew where we were heading...and I got cold feet. I thanked him for the beer and left in a hurry before my desire would grow so much that I would go down on my knees worshiping his body. He understood that I needed to go and reminded me that he expected me there again the next morning at 6 to train.

Just before I fell asleep I needed to masturbate again. Images of Jens, the taste of his cock, Maciek body, his cock dripping piss were making it impossible for me to fall asleep. Soon cum flew all over my stomach and chest. I cleaned it off with my hands and rubbed it in my hair. Last rational thought was: “Fuck! I forgot to ring my girlfriend!”.

CHAPTER 4

At 6 o’clock the next day, I was already training really hard. Jens protein shake giving so much energy! We were both sweating profusely by the time we finished. I lifted Jens arms, licked his sweaty pits and the moved with my tongue through his torso, enjoying the taste of his sweat. I bit hard into his nipple and he grunted in pain/pleasure. I went up with my tongue, licking his neck and nape. I was hard in my shorts and so was Jens. I unbuttoned his shorts, bent him over and went licking his ass crack. The smell there was really sharp and musky! To my senses it was the sweetest perfume on earth, each time I ran my tongue through it I couldn’t help moaning in pleasure. While licking is ass, I reached with my hand for his cock and started jerking him off. This time it was Jens moaning in pleasure! Soon my tongue moved from his crack to his balls and finally to his cock. I took it all in, sucking like a desperate man; while trying to jerk off my own cock . I could feel that Jens was getting closer to the edge and I begged him to cum into my mouth, that I wanted to taste his cum. He looked at me wickedly grabbed my hair and came in it, wiping the remaining cum with my long bangs! He then pulled really hard my hair on the back bending my head backwards, ordered me to open my mouth and then spat in it twice, saying that this would be all I would get until I was willing to stop being a metrosexual sissy and become a real man. While savoring his warm spit, I kept jerking off. For some reasons I found all this extremely erotic. He ordered me to stand up, came behind me and finished me off while biting my neck. I exploded in my first orgasm of the day in Jens hand! As the orgasm subsided he whispered in my ears not to worry that soon I would be tasting a lot of cum! He then rubbed my cum in my hair.

With his words/promise still ringing in my head, I got ready to work. I looked in the mirror and tried to look presentable, but my hair was really greasy and full of cum. I asked him if he had any shampoo, that I really needed to wash my hair. He came behind me,bent slightly my head backwards, put his face in it and inhaled deeply. I stared at him through the reflection in the mirror, turned on by what I saw. He kept smelling my hair while running his fingers in it until I was moaning in pleasure. I was hard again, and from what I felt pressing on my ass, he was hard too. I reached for his erection but he told me that there was no time for that, we were already late for work and that my hair needed no washing, it was fine as it was. On our journey to the campsite, Jens told me to ‘sleep’...

In the morning I worked with Jens in the office, checking that everything was running smoothly. To be honest I don’t remember much of what we talked about, I kept getting in and out of sleep. I must have been tired or stressed! It was lunch time when Jens shook my shoulder, waking me from a deep sleep. I looked around me disoriented...was I seeing double? There were two Jens in the office looking at me. I shook my head and realized that the other Jens was actually Thomas, he was discussing some issues with him. He must have just come in, because his forehead and chest was still pearled in sweat and he still had the hard hat on. He removed it and wiped some of his sweat from his face with his forearm. I couldn’t keep my eyes off Thomas, the sight of his sweat made my cock go instantly hard. I was embarrassed by all this, this guy was here working and all I could think about was licking his sweat! Involuntarily I reached for my cock through the thin fabric of my trousers and squeezed, I moaned aloud. Both Jens and Thomas stopped talking and stared at me. I almost died of embarrassment! I turned bright red and mumbled an apology. Jens smiled and said that there was nothing to be embarrassed, it was normal for a sissy like me to be turned on by the sight and smell of masculine men. He was sure that Thomas would have liked to have my willing tongue mopping out some his sweat, if I begged him for permission. It felt humiliating but I couldn’t stop the words coming out of my mouth. I begged him for permission to lick his sweat. He raised both his arms in response and I started licking! My tongue was licking greedily his sweat, starting from one armpit, then licking the chest to the way to the other armpit. Back and forth I went, moaning in pleasure all the time! Thomas grunted his excitement as my tongue moved to his nape and to his shaved head where his taste of his sweat was mixed with the taste of his hair wax. Thomas grabbed me by the hair until I was in front of him and kissed me long and hard. I felt the presence of Jens behind, rubbing his erection on my ass while unbuckling my belt. As soon as my trousers were at my feet, Jens put a hand in my underwear and his fingers started massaging my hole. My hips started to move against his finger, wanting it inside me while I resumed licking Thomas armpits. Jens worked some spit in my hole and pushed his finger in. I cried in pleasure! His kept fingering me, massaging my prostate, making my cock leak so much pre-cum. Thomas unzipped his shorts, revealing his not very long but extremely thick cock. I took it in my mouth while Jens kept fingering me. I wanted to remove my shirt and tie, but I never managed to do that because Jens suddenly stopped fingering me, cleared the desk of all the papers, grabbed me by the hair and made me lie down on it. Thomas grabbed my hair until my head was dangling off the edge of the desk and resumed fucking my throat. Jens ordered me to grab my legs and raise them to my chest, exposing thus my hole. He then stood on the desk, spit abundantly in my hole and fucked me. Both my holes were filled and all I could do was moan in ecstasy! In some ways both men picked up a good rhythm fucking me both ends. Every time Jens was pushing his cock in, it would hit my prostate driving me wild with pleasure. The regularity of his thrust brought me close to the edge, until one final push made me explode in a orgasm, cum flying all over my shirt and tie. Seeing this, brought Thomas to the edge, he pulled out of my mouth, grabbed a fistful of hair and came in it, grunting his orgasm like an animal. When he was finished wiping out his cum in my hair, Jens turned me around so that my hair could take also his cum. I lied on the desk spent but extremely satisfied. I tried to wipe the cum off my shirt and tie but there was not much I could do. Suddenly my mobile started ringing. It was my girlfriend! Jens and Thomas looked at each other amused and left the office. I answered the phone while combing my hair back in place, feeling the stickiness of Thomas and Jens cum on my fingers, wondering when I would be allowed to taste his/their cum. She called me to tell me that we needed a break from each other, because I have never called her back last night, because obviously I loved my job more than her and because....I stopped listening, I couldn’t possibly give two flying fucks about her anymore, and I guessed it transpired from my answers. I came to the realization that all I wanted was to complete my job here and to become just like Jens. She got really mad and started shouting a torrent of abuse. I told her that she was giving me a headache and hung up.

That evening I asked Jens to take me to the hotel so that I could pack all my thing and move in with him.

CHAPTER 5

Thank god it’s Friday!

I was standing in the bathroom after my morning working out thinking how great it was to live now with Jens. During my first day there, when we were alone, I slept a lot. I felt that sleeping put everything into perspective, my mind became sharp and focused. I wanted to prove to my uncle that I should be a partner in his firm and most importantly I wanted to become just like Jens, a real man! For this reason I have thrown away all my beauty creams and most of my expensive clothes. I felt proud not to have showered in 5 days and that Jens got so turned on by the smell of my greasy hair. I was so delighted that I could now have access 24/7 to his stinking armpits, his musky asshole and his smelly feet (yes! I have also tried those on the first evening together) I just can’t get enough of him and his smell! Plus I haven’t had so much sex in my whole life...all I need was to smell somebody’s sweat and my cock got instantly rock hard. I hope I can taste his cum also...he told me that it would be soon...that maybe tomorrow I would get my wish come true. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, at my chest before putting the shirt on and noticed that my muscles have grown a lot during the past 5 days and that my chest was showing again signs of growing hair. I ran my hands through my chest, feeling the muscles,rubbing my nipples...it felt so good! I wanted to have Jens cock in me again before going to work...but no! We needed to hurry up! I was supposed to have a staff meeting and inspecting the progress at the building site.

I dressed up in my last clean suit and drove with him in his pick up. It has been a long time since I drove my cabrio … it wasn’t really so practical on a building site...maybe I should sell it and get a truck like Jens. The meeting and the inspection took most of the morning. I found it really hard to concentrate when in the presence of so many sweaty men! Many of them kept staring at me when I passed them, they seemed to be checking me out. The most brazen of them all was Lars, the man I met on my first day here. He stared at me with a teasing grin on his lips and … lust? in his eyes? Maybe it was the heath, I was seeing things that weren’t there … I moved away from the sun to an almost empty area where there was some shade. I untied a little the strangling knot of my tie, unbuttoned the first button of my shirt, removed my hard hat and ran a hand on my wet hair. I sat down, resting my head in my hands, closed my eyes trying to enjoy for a moment the cooling shades. I was running my fingers through my hair with my eyes still closed when I sensed/smelled somebody close to me. It was Lars! He asked me if I were ok, that I looked a bit pale. I smiled, saying that all was well...that I was just so bloody hot! He kept moving closer and closer, always looking at me straight in the eyes. I should have returned to work but my lust got hold of me... I wanted him! He grabbed hold of my hair and shoved my face into his pit without even bothering to ask. I responded in the only way I could, I sniffed and licked every inch of his pits, chest and shoulders. He tasted so good and his cock tasted even better. He grabbed my hair with both hands and fucked my throat for few minutes, spitting regularly in my mouth so as to keep it properly lubricated. As he approached the orgasm, he pulled out and came in my hair. As he was finishing wiping the cum off his cock with my hair, he told me that he wanted to do this since the first day we met and that Jens was training me really well. I didn’t really understand what he meant and he didn’t hang around long enough for me to ask.

I was back at my office after lunch, discussing some project with Jens when I received a call from my uncle. We discussed business for a while and he told me that he heard great things about me. He had been talking regularly with Jens, checking that everything was going well. At the mention of Jens name, I raised my head and looked straight at him. He had a mischievous smile on his lips. I told my uncle that he should have had more faith in me, that I knew what I was doing. I felt Jens fingers running through my hair, in and out, in and out. I was shivering with pleasure. My uncle explained that I had his full trust but that he also had full trust in Jens judgment and experience. That I would sure learn a lot about the business from him. Jens stopped playing with my hair and lifted one arm close to my nose. The voice of my uncle grew more and more distant as I inhaled Jens armpit. I snapped back to reality when he told me that next week the owner of the building will come for a visit with his son, so that he wanted to make sure that everything was as it should have been. I assured him that I had everything under control as I reached again for Jens pit. My uncle told me that he trusted me and hung up. The phone fell from my grip as I reached for Jens armpit, licking it with lust and desire, my cock already standing to attention in my trousers. He reached for it and squeezed, making me moan loudly. I quickly unbuttoned his shorts revealing his crack, licking it avidly. I just simply couldn’t get enough! I did something I have never done before, I started massaging with a finger his hole, just like he had done so many times to me. I inserted one finger and he grunted with pleasure. I found his prostate and started massaging it in a slow circular motion. Jens cock was leaking so much pre cum right now and I could see and hear that he was enjoying all this a lot. He pulled my finger out of his hole, turned around, stroked his cock few times and cum flew again in my hair. He then told me that I had a lot of potential but that I should never touch his hole in that way again; at least not until I was ready to become a man. I looked at him uncomprehendingly but he showed again a stinking armpit under my nose, grabbed my cock through my trousers and made me cum. A stain spreading quickly through the silky fabric of my expensive trousers. He smiled wickedly and left. I tried to pat dry my trousers but it was a lost cause. Cum is too sticky and it would leave a stain... I needed some water so I headed for the toilet.

I wasn’t really sure how to clean my trousers, I guessed the best way was to take them off and run them under the tap. Water will dry quickly in this heat! I was just doing that when the door of the toilet opened (Shit! I forgot to lock it!) and Maciek was standing there. He took in the scene in a blink of an eye: me in my underwear (which was also stained with cum) washing the front of my trousers under the tap. He came inside and locked the door. I guess he read in my eyes what I wanted. He said that we could continue where we left the other day and raised his arms. I quickly forgot my trousers (which fell to the dirty floor) and licked eagerly Maciek’s armpits. He got me hard again! I was starting to move my tongue on his chest when he pushed me on my knees and took his cock out. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, anticipating the taste of his cock when I felt a jet of lukewarm water hitting my tongue. I opened my eyes in shock! Maciek was pissing in my mouth! I recoiled in revulsion and tried to turn away but he had a firm grip of my hair. He turned me around, pushed my head in the toilet bowl and continued pissing in my hair. My long bangs reached all the way inside the bowl, soaking in the dirty water. Piss was running all over my face and for some crazy reason I opened my mouth, letting some of it getting inside...and I swallowed! I found that I quite liked the acidic taste of it! He was soon finished. He grabbed me by my piss-soaked hair and turned me around again, so that I was now facing his still dripping cock. I took it all in, running my tongue on it, feeling it hardening in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, my soaked hair kept dripping his piss in my mouth, on my shoulders, on my chest... I was literally drenched in piss … and I was so hard! He also found my degradation exciting because he came suddenly and violently … in my mouth. I finally tasted cum! I kept sucking and milking Maciek’s cock til he pushed me away really hard. He looked at the mess that I was... he bent down spit on my dick and told me to finish myself off. My orgasm was so powerful that I moaned really loud, spraying cum all over myself! I kept moaning in pleasure until somebody knocked on the door. We both froze in panic! Maciek quickly buttoned up his short and opened the door. It was Thomas. One look at me and he understood what happened! Maciek left in a hurry and Thomas got in! He locked the door, took his cock out and peed on me. This time I was ready, I opened my mouth and tried to drink the most of it. By the time he had finished I had his cock in my mouth sucking the last drops of piss out of it. He got quickly hard in my mouth. He ordered me to turn around and bend down. My face was few centimeters from the toilet bowl. He took my soaked underwear off and entered in me violently. I screamed in pain but he showed no pity because he started pounding my ass with hard and rapid thrusts. Just like Jens, Thomas cock kept hitting my prostate making me hard again. He kept his rhythm for a long time until he said that he was ready to cum. I quickly turned around not wanting to miss anything, opened my mouth and drank contently his cum while bringing myself to my third orgasm.

I left the toilet in a hurry, hoping that I would not meet anyone on my way to the office. I would die on the spot if somebody would see me like that, in a suit soaked with piss. I entered gratefully the safety of the office only to find Jens waiting for me there holding a pair of dirty cut off. He looked amused at me and helped me remove the suit, underwear and shoes. I stood naked in front of him, starting to smell of piss. He came close to me and kissed me deeply. He then handed me the shorts and a pair of working boots. When I have worn them he commented that I looked almost like a man. All I needed was a good haircut...tomorrow I would get one!