The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reflection

Jeff is your average jock. He is 18, 6′0 and has a swimmer‘s build. He has shaggy black hair and hazel eyes. He was the star catcher on his high school’s baseball team This year he comes in as a freshman for his local college team . He’s also is rooming with his best friend till they can find a fraternity to pledge.

Unlike most jocks he isn’t mean and arrogant jock. He is kind and always tries to help someone. So that’s why he received the gift. You see Jeff is also part of the unfortunate metro sexual craze among his generation. He really doesn’t mind hair at all but he always feels that someone would comment on him having a hairy chest or face so he shaves them. Soon that would change thanks to the gift. It arrived just a an hour before he had to go to practice. He heard the delivery truck pull up and he went outside to greet him. The delivery guy had him sign for the package and he went into his truck and came out with a long package. He handed him the package and said goodbye. Jeff was excited and confused at the same time. Who would send him a package and what could it be. He decided to take the package inside and up to his room. Luckily he was alone today as his friend had already left for practice. He didn’t want to be asked dozens of question about what it was, who sent it and why did they sent it. He couldn’t answer him since he didn’t know himself.

As he made his way into his room his leaned the package against the wall and started to open it. The first thing he noticed was glass. He finishes opening it and find out it’s a full length mirror. Though what Jeff doesn’t know is that it’s not an ordinary mirror. He finds the mirror an odd thing to send someone but decides to place it on his closet door. As he goes to pick up the mirror a piece of paper falls out from inside the packaging. He opens it up and reads what is inside.

Dear Jeff,

This mirror is a gift to you from me. I see a lot of potential in you to be something more. I hope you respect my wishes and read the following statement as you look at the mirror. Jeff decides to go along and looks at the mirror while he reads the rest of the letter. The reflection before me is of great construe. Show me the reflection that is true. If you have read this letter in front of the mirror then I have done what really needed to be done to make you the man your father wanted you to be. I’m proud to be your uncle and hope to see you soon.

P.S. Try not to get into trouble while you’re at college. I know I’m not but 1 year older than you but I’m still your uncle.

Love ,
Uncle Cameron

As Jeff finishes reading the letter he starts to cry as he remembers his dad’s accident when he was only 12 and how he came to rely on his Uncle as a best friend and his Great Uncle as a father figure.

He wipes his tears away and turns his attention to the new mirror but finds his reflection is blurred. As he continues to wonder why it’s blurred it slowly starts to come into focus. As he stares he jumps back in shock as his reflection changes. The man in the reflection is startling. His hair is in a short buzz cut. His body is more muscled and defined. He arms looks like they could hit homeruns and his legs looks they could run bases all day. His forearms are covered in black hair and there are black hairs sticking out of the top of his baseball jersey. Though that isn’t the most shocking thing. As he looks up his face is covered in a thick dense full black beard. The beard hairs are shiny and no skin is showing at all. He brings his hand up to his face to feel the beard but is even more shocked to not feel anything but a clean shaven face. He then touches his head and feels his shaggy hair. He looks at his arms and notices they are still hairless and looks down his shirt and can see that his chest is shaven as well. He also has no where near the muscles and definition on his body as in the reflection. He looks back at the mirror and still sees the buzzed hairy bearded version of himself. He freaks out and closes the closet door. He wonders what the hell is happening and why did Uncle Cameron send him this. He tries to call him at his college overseas and doesn’t get an answer. He grabs his bag of baseball gear and runs out the door and jumps in Jeep. He heads to practice all the while wondering what the hell is going on and hoping that maybe he just is under a little to much stress over baseball season. As he continues to think over the possible reasons why he could have imagined all this he arrives at practice. He best friend and frat brother Marc runs up to him and tells him to hurry before he misses batting practice.

Jeff waves at Marc and hops out of the jeep and grasps his bag of gear and heads to the field. Marc is also a rare jock as he was raised like Jeff was that no man should be treated without respect. He also has the kind of look that magazine covers love. His hair is a dark brown and is styled in the trendy faux hawk. His eyes are a deep sea blue and he stands at 6′1 and pitches for the team. Though unlike Jeff, Marc doesn’t shave his body hair but shaves his face because he can’t stand the itching. As he’s heading towards Marc he looks at him more than he usually does and starts to wonder what Marc would look like with a beard. He wonders why he is thinking of something so absurd and pushes it out of his mind. He runs up to his best friend and says “Sorry bro, I just had Uncle Cameron deliver something to me and had to put it up.” As he says this he starts to stare at Marc again and something overcomes him and he blurts out. “Dude, you should grow a beard you would so rock with one!” Marc surprised at his bud’s statement doesn’t know what to say. Jeff not knowing why he just said that tries to play it off and says “You know everybody should if we make the playoffs.” Marc still perplexed just shrugs his shoulders and says “Whatever man, you know I hate the itching and you would never grow one anyway. Let’s just get to hitting the balls.” For the rest of practice Jeff finds himself not able to concentrate on practice and fine himself secretly glancing at his fellow teammates faces and wondering what they would look like with facial hair. Luckily the guys don’t notice his stares but do notice his sloppy plays. Marc consoles him by saying he probably just having a bad day. Jeff thanks him and looks up at him. He quickly looks away before Marc notices. “I think I might be stressing out to much over this coming season. You know the scouts are going to be looking at me and see if I make any mistakes.” Jeff says. Marc gives Jeff a pat on his shoulders and reassures him he has nothing to worry about. He tells Jeff that he’ll talk to him later and as he walks to his car he yells back. ‘Though you might want to go shower if you plan on going anywhere. Your face looks like you were in a coal mine not on a baseball field” Jeff laughs and yells back “Thanks man you’re always looking out for me” They both get in their vehicles and head back to the house.

Jeff arrives at the their modest apartment and takes Marc’s advice and heads up to the bathroom to take a shower. He turns on the shower, gets undressed and get under the hot water. As he’s washing his body his starts to feel stubble where some of his body hair has started to grow back. He had just shaves a few days ago. He thinks no more of it and starts washing his hair and then his face making sure he gets the dirt out. He finishes up in the shower and steps out and dries off. He steps in front of the bathroom mirror to brush his hair and notices that his face is still dirty. “Odd I made sure I washed my face.” He brings his face closer the bathroom mirror to see the dirt and notices that it’s not dirt at all. It’s a shadow on his face. A beard shadow. He turns his face to one side and then the other and notices that it covers where it was exactly in the other mirror. That’s also when he notices that his once shaggy hair is not as shaggy anymore. His hair is somewhat shorter. It’s still shaggy but not shoulder length. It’s up to his neck. Jeff starts to panic and runs to his room and closes the door. He walks over to the closet door and open it to reveal the mirror. He looks at the reflection once again and sees the same buzzed hairy bearded version of himself. His dick starts to rise and he panics even more as his finds himself being turned on by his reflection. He starts to give in to his feelings and brings his reflections hands up to his face and starts stroking . As he strokes his face he feels the beard shadow but not the beard. The feel of the stubble makes his dick rise harder. His mind no longer in control, he brings his other hand down to his now erect penis and starts to stroking that as well. Though he only has the beard shadow he looks at his reflection he still gets turned on. He continues to stroke until he has an orgasm and cums. The cum lands on the mirror. Jeff goes over to the mirror to start wiping it off but starts to notice that he cum is being drawn into the mirror. Jeff, in total euphoria over his orgasm and his new circumstances passes out with one hand on his face and the other on his cock.

The next morning he is awaken by the pounding on his door by Marc telling him to wake up and get his ass ready for class. Jeff jumps up quickly and puts his jeans on trying not to give Marc a new reason to think Jeff is even more nuts by walking in on him with his hand on his cock. He opens the door to Marc and tells him he’s up and that he will be ready and to go on without him. As Jeff starts to close the door on him Marc puts his foot in the doorway and walks in and comments on Jeff’s new look and says “Dude did you cut your hair? and did you take a shower yesterday your face looks more dirtier than yesterday. Jeff’s mind once again is overwritten and he says. “It‘s just a trim and it‘s just my beard shadow” Marc looks confused and says “You growing a beard now or something. First you ask me to grow one and now you are. I thought you couldn‘t stand the idea of hair on your body? And what‘s this?” Marc sees the mirror and stands in front of it facing Jeff. “It was the gift from my Uncle I was telling you about” Jeff responds. As Jeff looks at the mirror the reflection blurs and changes and this time not only is his reflection there but Marc’s reflection starts changing as his muscles grow and define and brown hair covers his body. Unlike Jeff though Marc’s hair completely disappears and he is left with a bald head. His face starts to dark as a thick brown stubble forms on his face and his upper lip and chin continue to thicken forming a thick dense brown goatee. Jeff decides to get Marc out before his sees his reflection and tells him. “Uh, like you said I need to get ready for school.“ So he motions Marc out the door and As he leans against the door he hears Marc walking off saying “Whatever“.

Jeff slumps and walks over to the mirror. Astonished by what just happened to Marc‘s reflection and even more the things he’s been saying and doing He’s never said stuff like that to Marc before and why did he masturbate to his reflection last night. He looks at his reflection and once again his emotions override his brain and he starts stroking his thick dense beard and starts to wish it was now on his face. Though he is not bearded yet he does have the dark beard shadow covering his face and his body hair is starting to grow back. He loves the feel of the stubble against his fingers and feels the same sensation in his dick Jeff turned on by this whole scene also wonders if this means anybody that comes in visible range of the mirror will be changed at well. Jeff gets turned on by all the possibilities and starts to imagine Marc’s reflection and masturbates again and orgasms. He starts to feel ashamed at what he might have done to his best friend, but also wants to see his friend change. As he realizes what he’s thinking he looks at the clock and notices that he’s almost late for his first class. He hurries to get dressed and finds his clothes are a little more tight as he realizes the reflection is changing his body already. He puts on what fits him and rushes to class.

Jeff arrives at class and notices that people are giving him second glances. He smiles to himself and strokes his newly grown stubble. A day ago he would have never thought of coming to class with stubble and now he is proud and is happy to show it off. Apparently the mirror not only changes your outward perception but also your inward as before he would never have thought of doing anything to Marc let along jacking off to what he saw in the mirror. Jeff sits in his seat and goes through motion of his classes for the day, though he is often distracted by stray thoughts of what the guys in his classes would look like with facial hair or more body hair. He would find himself turned on and would have to excuse himself from the class and go to the bathroom and jack off. At the end of the day he wonders how he’s going to make it through baseball practice with all the guys and especially Marc. He knows he can’t skip it especially if a scout decides to stop by. He gets into his Jeep and heads to the field.

As he pulls into the parking lot he sees Marc getting out of his car and heading for the field and notices he’s filled out more and hair is not poking out of his cap. He wonders what he looks like from the front but can’t see and decides to head out behind him. As he gets to the field and heads to the dugout he looks around at his teammates and starts to get images of them in his head with various facial hair styles and gets turned on. Jeff not knowing is surprised by Marc when he says “Dude you need to do something about that boner man.” Jeff embarrassed makes up a lame excuse and says he hasn’t had time to go to the bathroom. He looks up at Marc and notices his 5 o’clock shadow has already formed. Jeff looks away and heads to the bathroom to relieve himself.

As he enters the stall he hears the bathroom door open. Marc walks in. Jeff looks through the stall at Marc as he watches him check himself over more than he usually would. Marc starts to stroke his face and touch his hair. Jeff starts to get turned on and makes a moaning sound and Marc hears him and shoves the stall door open. “What the hell man! What are you doing?” Marc yells. “Sorry Marc I can’t help it something it‘s the mirror!” Jeff cries out. Marc looks at him with a stupid looks across his stubble face. Jeff not able to control his emotions lunges at Marc and starts kissing him. Marc is caught off guard and falls backwards on the bathroom floor. Jeff continues kissing Marc and Marc tries to resist. Though with Jeff’s new muscles he now has an advantage over Marc and pins him down. “I’m sorry Marc I just can’t stop myself.” Marc starts to resist but pulls back and starts kissing Jeff back as a weird emotion overwhelms him. They both give into their passion and continue making out as they hear balls hitting bats outside. They continue till they both orgasm and pass out on each other.

Jeff awakens an hour later. The team can be heard leaving outside as they honk their horns. Jeff gets up and notices his reflection in the mirror. His hair is shorter but still not like the version in the mirror and his stubble is now towards becoming a beard but not as thick as in the reflection. He body is covered in hair and is muscular like in his reflection. He strokes his new stubble beard and starts to get turned on once again but hears Marc moan and looks at him and notices that Marc has slightly changed. His hair is shorter now and his face is covered in stubble with the goatee part slightly darker. He body hair is more noticeable but not like he was in his reflection. He helps Marc up and starts to say something when Marc kisses him. “Man that was fantastic, but what the hell just happened?” Jeff tells Marc to follow him to his Jeep and he would tell him on his way to the house.

Once they arrive Jeff takes Marc to his room and shows him the mirror and his reflection. Marc is shocked. He looks at both their reflections and has the same excitement and puzzlement that Jeff once had. He tries to feel his bald head but finds hair still there and no goatee on his face just the stubble. He asked Jeff how come he doesn’t look like the reflection. Jeff tells him he doesn’t know all the details yet but he thinks you have to orgasm to continue the change and each time it happens the changes progress. Hence why he has a stubble beard now and how his hair is almost to the length in the reflection. Marc has had only one cum session so his changes are no where near completion. Jeff tells him he is sorry that it happened to him but unfortunately he walked in front of the mirror and it absorbed his reflection. Marc reassures Jeff that he knows he didn’t mean to do it and that he kind of likes the changes. Jeff brings his hand up to Marc’s stubbled face and strokes it. As they are about to kiss they hear a knock on the door. “Guys the pledge race is on.” Riley, the 1st base freshman yells. “We’ll be right there Riley!” Jeff smiles at Marc and notices his bulge. “You might want to hold that off till later buddy” They both laugh and head downstairs. They greet Riley, a 5′10 sandy blonde haired green eyed A&F type. They all had decided to pledge the same fraternity and they decided on a fraternity that would make them more noticed in respected sport. So they chose Kappa Upsilon Beta. Riley notices both Jeff and Marc’s new looks and starts to say something but is cut off by the rest of the fraternity walking into their apartment. “So I guess we should have one last party for you guys at this shit hole.” Nate the frat president says as he walks in with a few boxes of pizza and sodas. “So turn on the baseball game and let’s have some fun.”

As they sit down and watch the baseball game on TV the guys are all harping on who is sucking and who is the best. Though Jeff and Marc are watching a different kind of game. Jeff intently stares at each player who goes up to bat looks at their faces as his mind wonders what facial hair they would look good in and he has to catch himself many times as he starts to drool as the players with heavy facial hair come up to the plate. Marc, not as changed as Jeff, admires their looks and cums instantly as a bald goateed Youkilis comes to the plate. Marc not knowing what to do just awkwardly pretends nothing has happened and continues to watch the game. Though certainly there is something happening as his face starts to darken as the stubble thickens and his goatee becomes fuller. He hair becomes noticeably shorter and hair starts to come in more on his body. Jeff reaches over Marc to grab a slice of pizza and notices the difference immediately. He grabs Marc’s arm and brings him to the nearest bathroom. They go in and Jeff shows Marc his new reflection. “I guess the baseball game was a bad idea.” says Jeff. “Hell no it wasn’t. Youkilis was just what I needed.” Marc says as he admires his new changes. Starting to see Marc lose control of his emotions as he has many time, Jeff tells him to get a grip. “Sorry, your right man. I need to get a grip.” Jeff starts to feel relieved but that relief disappears when he sees Marc drop his pants and starts to stroke his dick. “This enough grip for you Jeff.” Marc says with a cocky grin. Before Jeff can stop him Marc has already cum again. His changes start as his hair shortens to a short buzz cut and his stubble fully grows out to what it appeared in the reflection. His goatee grows out more but not as thick as in the reflection. His body hair increases and his muscles define. Jeff wants to be angry at Marc for what he’s just done to himself but finds himself turned on by Marc’s changes and jumps him. “Shit man, why do you have to by so hot!” Jeff scolds Marc.

They both have another hot sex session and end up both cumming twice in each other. Jeff and Marc’s changes seem complete. Jeff’s body hair is fully grown out. His hair is no longer shaggy but is the short buzz cut in his reflection. His once stubble beard has grown out to a thick full dense black shiny beard. Marc’s body hair is also fully grown out. His head is completely devoid of hair and glistens in the bathroom’s light. His stubble stayed the same but now his goatee is thick dense and full like in his reflection. They suddenly realize what they have done to themselves. They aren’t regretful but they wonder how they are going to explain the changes to their roommates. Their new looks are more drastic now than they were before and no man can grow a beard like Jeff’s in 3 days.

Jeff strokes his beard contemplating what to do when Riley walks in the bathroom. “Holy sh…” Riley says before Marc knocks him upside the head with the metal canister trashcan. “Dude why did you hit Riley! “ Jeff yells. “He was going to yell and alert the others.” Marc replies. “You’re right but you do realize we have to make him see his reflection now.” Jeff says with a worried look. “Well that might solve the problem right now but what about the rest of the guys?” Marc says.

“Well I guess we can make some excuse about how Riley is hurling in here and that they have to leave. We won’t have to move into the frat for about a month and by that time we can get by with the changes. We can show the mirror Riley and his reflection will be changed and he won’t care anymore.” Jeff explains. They both agree and decide that one of them still has to go out and tell the guys. Jeff decides that he must and so that they don’t freak out he must shave his beard and takes out a pair of clippers and starts to get teary eyes as the clippers shear off his thick beard and reduces it to stubble. He leaves the stubble as that’s what they saw him with and to not show his buzz cut he puts on a cap and head out the bathroom to tell the guys. After all the guys have left. Jeff walks back to the bathroom stroking his stubble all the way back. “Damn it I can’t believe I had to do that.” Jeff says as he walks into the bathroom. “Don’t worry Jeff, it’ll grow back” Marc reassures him as he strokes his new goatee. “I know but let’s get Riley up to the mirror and get this over with.”

Jeff and Marc carry Riley up to Jeff’s room and place a chair in front of the mirror and sit Riley in front of it. The mirror starts to do it’s usual refocusing and they are stunned by what they see. Riley’s reflection is totally changed. He is no longer wearing the clothes he is wearing but is now wearing a policeman’s uniform. His body is muscular and fills it out nicely. Sandy blonde hair is covering his forearms and his chest hair is poking out of his shirt. His face is covered in a day’s stubble and on his upper lip is a thick dense coarse sandy blonde mustache. Jeff and Marc look at each other not understanding how his clothes can be changed when there’s weren’t. Jeff then realizes that the mirror makes you into who you are truly meant to be and they guess Riley is meant to be a cop. They realize they don’t have much time before Riley wakes up and they get in Jeff’s Jeep and take him to his place. They arrive at Riley’s place and search his pants for his keys and go inside. They look inside to make sure no one is there and take him to his bedroom and lay him on his bed. “Let’s hope that we really didn’t need to do this and he wakes up and thinks this is all a dream but if not we did the mirror as a backup plan. Let’s go before he wakes up.” Jeff and Marc head to their place not only to get out of Riley’s place but to explore their bodies and each others.

To be continued?