The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Relax, we’re family

Chapter 1: Meet the family

Author’s note: These are my first steps at writing these kind of stories. I realize that the format of direct speech is not commonly used, but it will make it easier if they make ever a movie from it ;—). By the way, if you ARE making a movie from this, let me know!! As I’m not a native English speaker I hope I didn’t make too many typos. Any comments you have on this story, good or bad, please send them to . Enjoy!!

Okay let me first introduce myself. I’m Greg, 16 years old. Not too handsome, not too ugly. Not really a nerd, not really a sportman. I’m a bit of all and overall I’m just average I guess. It doesn’t bother me, I’m pleased as it is, and it could be a lot worse.

I live in a pretty big house together with my mother and my middle sister. My dad died 8 years back, which was hard on all of us, but being a top executive at an oil company, his insurance and the company made for a good living after that.

I have two sisters but the oldest one, Ilse, studies at university and is seldom at home. My middle sister, Chloe, is 17 goes to the same school as I do. Actually we are in the same grade as well because of her missing one year due to an illness a few years back. We get along pretty good and go to school together when our hours correspond. Chloe is a what my friends call a knockout dirty blonde. Her hair is short blonde, she has a slim figure with rather large breasts. She’s a bit shorter than I am, and because she mostly wears tight outfits, she is popular with the boys. Not many guys expect it but in real life she is very shy and not so certain how to handle all the attention she gets with her body. From what I know she isn’t seeing anyone regularly and I don’t think she had a lot of boyfriends at all. My mom married my father when she was pregnant of Ilse, she was only 17 at the time and it was quite a scandal in those days. With Ilse being 18, my mom is now 35. She doesn’t work but instead spends a lot of time shopping, working out or lingering in our back yard. As mentioned the house is rather large, it has a nice swimming pool and is sheltered on all sides from the view from the street. Many days I spend at that pool, just lying in the sun or doing some homework. I guess we all are sun loving people because me, Chloe as well as mom spend a lot of time there.

Over the last two years, I really started getting interested in girls and I think it is normal that when you are this age, you go for the closest and easiest solution. In my case that is my sister. Of course I know this is very wrong and that probably nothing will ever happen, even worse, if my mom finds out that I am peaking at Chloe, she will ground me for the rest of my life. And peaking I am. Little over a year ago I started with the masterplan of seeing my sis naked. I actually drew some schedules, wrote down information on when she was going into the bathroom and for how long, and for how long she was in the shower. Next I tried to accidentally step out of my room when she was coming back from the bathroom to her own room. Because our rooms are adjacent and we share the bathroom, which is on the other side of the corridor, there was a brief timewindow of about 2 seconds in which she could cross the corridor. One time, I had planned it correctly, but I came bashing out of my room, just as she came out of the bathroom. We could only just prevent from hitting eachother. She cursed me for letting her startle so much. So although it was not really a success, I did get a good look at her. She was wearing a white panty and a matching white bra. She looked gorgeous. But a fraction of a second later she already vanished into her room. Now I’m a year older and so is she. I think her breasts are now even bigger than they were a year ago. Still I haven’t seen anything more than her in her underwear a year ago and a few times in her bathing suit. This week summer had really kicked in. It was lovely hot outside and I intended to spend the rest of the afternoon outside. I got a book about hypnotism for my birthday two months back and I hadn’t gotten to read it yet. This was the perfect opportunity. Chloe and mom were out shopping so I could get some peace and quiet around the house. The book was actually quite interesting; it described the basics I would say. It didn’t give the normal fantasy stories but elaborated about the hypnoses relaxation techniques, combined with massages and autohypnosis. The third and advanced part was more about transgression and therapeutic treatment while in trance. The stuff was so interesting that before I knew it, Chloe and mom were already back from shopping.

I asked them if they bought anything nice. We sure did, my mom answered back. For the rest there were just a few giggles and I guessed that it was just girls stuff they had been up to. Next day was the same weather so I took my place near the pool again. Half an hour later Chloe decided to do the same. I was drowsing away when she came outside but was instantly awake. Where she last year had a dark blue bathing suit, she now wore a yellow bikini. The site of her filling out that yellow package gave me an instant hardon.

It had been a while since I saw her with so little clothes on and I was absolutely stunned that her breasts seemed to have grown another size.

When she realized I was ogling at her, she put on a t-shirt she took with her and covered her legs with a towel. Our sunning beds were about 3 meters apart from each other. I returned to my book, now and then trying to catch a glimpse of her body but seeing nothing more than the outlines.

Chloe:

What are you reading?

I told her the truth and mentioned my book about hypnotism.

C:

You don’t believe in that crap, do you?

Greg:

To be honest I do.

I explained her the different varieties of hypnotism and that they were an excellent method for relaxation.

C:

So do you think you can hypnotize me?

G:

Hmm, dunno. I haven’t tried it before. I know a few things about the theory but no practice so far.

C:

Well you can practice on me then! I can use a little relaxation.

That was very true, she had a hard time getting through school these last periods, with the exams and everything.

G:

Okay, I’ll try, but you have to work with me here.

C:

Sure, what do I do?

I went over to her bed and sat on the edge.

G:

Just lay back en relax. Can I have your necklace for a moment? I know it sounds corny but I need to have something you can focus on.

Sure enough she gave me her necklace which had a pink gem attached to it.

G:

Keep your eyes on he gem, follow the gem with your eyes. Relax, feel each breath you take. Feel that you’re lying here on the bed, feel every limb you have, your arms, your legs and keep focus on the gem.

I let the gem swing gently before her eyes. I repeated the lines I had from the book a couple of times. After 5 minutes I saw that she was not really following the gem anymore but instead seemed to look into the distance to nothing really in particular.

G:

Relax, you feel relaxed. Your eyes are growing tired, but you feel wonderful. You may now close your eyes and listen to my voice.

She closed her eyes. According to my book this didn’t mean she was really in a deep trance or anything, but did give some opportunities for me to work with, that was, if she was not faking anything.

G:

Chloe, how do you feel?

C:

Wonderful, relaxed.

She said it with a strange absent voice, much like she was asleep.

G:

Yes you feel wonderful, you would always like to feel this way.

Now I had to determine whether she was faking or not.

G:

Chloe, your right arm will feel light, very light. In fact it feels so light that it can float in the air.

Sure enough her right arm came loose from the bed. But that did prove nothing of course. I had to try to let her do something that she normally wouldn’t do but it shouldn’t be too awkward as well.

G:

Chloe, your arm gets it’s normal weight back, so you can lay it down again. Chloe, you feel wonderful and relaxed now, but to stay here and stay feeling this wonderful you must tell me the truth to all of these questions, do you understand?

C:

Yes I do.

G:

How old are you?

C:

17

That wasn’t too difficult, now to ask her something that would reveal whether she was faking or not.

G:

Chloe, what is your bra size?

C:

At the moment 34-D

My heart skipped a beat. She said it without hesitation, while I knew that she was always shy about anything related to her appearance. So WOW, she seemed really under. I was wondering what I could make her do or ask. I decided to see whether I could get her out of her t-shirt.

G:

Anything you feel while I touch you will feel wonderful, do you understand?

C:

Yes.

Hmm, on the other hand, removing the shirt would imply that I had to put it back later again. And it rather looked like a lot of work as well. I better go for the towel I thought.

I placed my hand on her knee, and slightly pulled on the towel. It slid away from her legs, revealing the bikini bottoms she had on. I placed my hand on her legs and caressed them.

G:

How does that feel?

C:

Wonderful.

My erection was really hurting in my trousers now but I was not confident enough to give it some air. I got a better idea.

G:

Chloe why do you always act so shy with your body?

C:

Boys always look at me as if I am some sort of freak. I don’t feel happy when people stare at me.

I guess most boys would stare at her indeed, but hey, I’m her brother!

G:

So why are you so shy around me, your brother?

C:

Because you look at me the same way, all other boys do.

Hmmm, that was very true indeed.

G:

And you don’t like that?

C:

No I don’t.

I was wondering whether I could change that

G:

Chloe listen carefully. From now on, you’ll not feel shy around me any more. I am your brother, and it will not bother you the slightest bit if I look at you. Do you understand?

C:

Yes.

G:

In fact it will feel very good to you when I look at your body, and the more I see, the better it feels. Do you understand?

C:

Yes.

It was time to see whether I could wake her up again.

G:

Chloe, listen carefully. You feel wonderful and relaxed now, you like feeling this way. I will count to 10 and with each count you will feel more energetic and more relaxed. When you are awake, you will only remember what happened in your subconscious. You will do as you are told but will not vividly remember what happened. And as you feel relaxed now, you realize later when you are awake that you really did enjoy the feeling and that you don’t mind being hypnotized again another day. Do you understand?

C:

Yes.

G Okay, I will start to count now and when I reach 10 you’ll be wide awake. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Chloe woke up and looked around her.

G:

Wakey wakey, I guess you were drowsing for a moment there weren’t you?

C:

Wow, yeah I guess. But it did kinda worked, I feel wonderful, relaxed, full of energy. Hey man you should open a clinic here!

We laughed about the idea.

She was so full of energy that she immediately took off her shirt and dived into the pool. I returned to my bed and picked up the book again.

After 15 minutes of swimming and splashing around she came back on the dry ground and went to her bed. Her body wet, I could see the outlines of her nipples through the fabric of the bikini. She turned and looked at me and saw that I was looking at her. She smiled and continued her way to the bed. She bent way over and took the towel from the ground, giving me a fantastic view on her ass. As she stood up again, she turned her head and smiled again, as if to check that I really saw all of that.

C:

I feel really good. You must do that again some time!

G:

Don’t worry I will!

She lay down on her bed and went to her sunbathing.

I couldn’t believe my luck. She was actually enjoying me looking at her now! I wondered how far I could take this.

The rest of the afternoon she didn’t bother to put on her shirt again and now and again she secretly looked at me to see if I was still enjoying looking at her. At around 4 pm our mother came home from shopping and came sit with us at the pool. Chloe told her about the hypnotic session and that she didn’t think she was really under but that she did feel wonderful relaxed after that. She very much recommended my mom she let me treat her once as well. Mom said she’d think about it.

Next day when my mom was out again shopping, Chloe and I were again both lying close to the pool. Chloe was now lying on her belly so her back could get some sun as well. She unhooked the bikini top so that no tanlines would occur there. Her breasts were flattened by her weight and the outlines were clearly visible besides her. After an hour I asked her if she would like another massage, and she agreed on that.

She tied the bikini top again and turned on her back. I moved over to her bed so I could start the process again. She gave me her necklace and I started. It seemed to go much quicker this time although I had used the same lines and the same technique. When she was entirely under again I started to say the lines over which I had thought so long.

G:

Chloe, You enjoy having Greg looking at you. You don’t mind at all if he sees more of your body than you would normally let other people see. You get aroused when he looks at you. In fact the more he sees of your body the more aroused you get, and the more aroused you get the more you want to show yourself to him. You’ll be careful though that you act normally to your mom. You like showing of your body to Greg. When he touches you, you’ll think nothing of it, it will just arouse you. Do you understand all of that?

C:

Yes.

I let here hear the lines again about remembering all of this and that stuff, and then it was time to wake her up again.

G:

You really enjoy these sessions and want to continue with them each day. You’ll start feeling very relaxed and become more relaxed and energetic with each count I do. I will start to count now and when I reach 10 you’ll be wide awake. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

She awoke again and feeling as energetic as the day before.

I returned to my bed and waited to see what would happen. She went back to lying on her bed on her belly. She had turned her head to me and secretly looked to me whether I was looking at her. I was of course. After a few minutes she unhooked the bikini top again en let it loose besides her. A few minutes after that she turned to her back but she didn’t string back the bikini top so I for the first time could have a good look at her tits. They were magnificent. Nice full round tits, with small brown nipples on them. Through her eyelashes she looked at me and I saw her shivering and her nipples became harder. I saw her hand slide over her body, softly lingering over the rest of her bikini and she gave a quick rub over her pussy and immediately let her hand drift away again.

C:

You like what you see?

G:

Sure, you really have a great body.

C:

Yeah right, you’re joking!

G:

Why? Look at you, you must have the perfect body!

C:

Sure, and why is everybody always looking at my breast like I’m some sort of freak?

G:

Probably because they think you’re breasts are really nice looking.

C:

You think so? They’re not too big?

G:

Too big? No not at all. I see you’ve got a lot to learn about boys. Tits can never be too big.

C:

Oh ... so you think my .. tits are alright then?

G:

No they are not alright, you have the nicest pair of tits I have ever seen.

She blushed slightly as I had said this.

G:

If I didn’t know any better I would say you were a playboy model.

Now she became all pinkish. I tried to push a little more.

G:

I bet if I took some pictures of you now, they would probably publish them right away.

C:

Ahh you’re just saying that ...

G:

No I’m not. Shall I get my camera and make some pictures then you compare them yourself with the pictures in playboy.

C:

Hmmm, okay, go ahead, as long as you don’t really go sending them to playboy or something.

G:

Not without your permission, I’m not.

I laughed and went inside to get my digital camera. She was still on the bed when I came down again. I came over and stood by her bed and had a good look at her, which she really enjoyed.

G:

Okay you’re perfect. <click> now look at me and wetten your lips.

She let her tongue slowly lick over her lips <click>.

G:

Nice nice, now cup your tits with your hands and press then together.

Her small hands were only covering half of her tits and a nice cleavage was shown between the two balls of flesh <click>.

G:

Okay, can you stand up for a moment <click> and spin slowly around <click>. Whooo, nice ass!!

She blushed again but she was really getting into it now.

C:

Were these photo’s going to be for Playboy or for Penthouse? she giggled

G:

Ehhr, does it matter?

C:

Sure, for Playboy I’ll keep my panties on, and for Penthouse I need to take them off.

G:

Ahaa I see, well I guess it’s for Penthouse then.

With a relieved smile she began tucking on her bikini bottoms. Slowly she pulled one side down <click>. She let it loose at pussy height and then went to the other side and pulled that down <click>. Then she turned around, took hold of both sides of the bikini and bent over fully with straight legs in order to pull them completely down. I had a great view on her naked ass <click>. Then she pretended to be shy and turned slowly around, covering her pussy with one hand and trying to cover her tits with the other <click>. Then she pulled her hands away from her pussy and tits and threw them in the air <click>

C:

Tadaa!

Her pussy looked great. Only a small patch of pubic hair covered the front of it, and it was well trimmed.

G:

Wow!! You look great!! <click> <cl ...>

G:

Damn! My memory stick is full!

C:

That’s not the only stick that is full, she laughed looking at my swimming trunks, which had a huge bulge in them. Too bad it’s full though, the memory I mean, I was just getting into it. I better get dressed now before mom comes home.

I put the camera under the tanning bed. She had no sooner put her bikini bottoms on and mom was already standing with us in the garden. She looked at Chloe still standing there topless and to me, lying on the bed.

Mom:

You don’t have your top on Chloe.

C:

Yeah mom, I know, I was just ...ehh just sunbathing and I didn’t want any tanlines. Why don’t you join us?

M:

Yeah maybe I’d better, traffic was a mess and I spend almost two hours in a traffic jam. Well okay, I’ll change and be with you in a minute.

It had been a while since mom had joined us at poolside and when I came down I was almost shocked. My mother had a great figure! She had surely worked out a lot over the last winter. It was easy to see as well where Chloe had gotten her looks from, as she had nearly the same figure as mom. Mom was dressed in a bikini bottom and covered her tits was a tight white halter top. I saw the outline of her nipples poke through the thin fabric.

Chloe was still lying around topless. Mom took the third and last bed at the pool, which was close to the bed Chloe was on.

C:

Anybody up for a swim?

M:

Hmm, I’ll pass for a minute I think I strained a muscle in my neck. Maybe it’s just because I’m a bit tired.

C:

Tired? You should have Greg give you a relaxation session!

She jumped into the pool and began to swim a few strokes.

C:

Come on Greg, give her a session as well, it works so good.

M:

Would you mind?

G:

No, not at all. I’ll come right up over there, we’ll have this tiredness disappear in notime.

C:

Hey cool, now I can see what you do to me as well!

Hmmm that was not such a good thing. With Chloe standing over there watching I couldn’t proceed as I would like to. I would have to think about getting her out of the way for a few moments in order to get to do what I wanted to.

G:

Chloe give me your necklace again, will you?

Chloe gave me the necklace and sat on her bed, besides the bed where mom was on. I started to go through the procedure again.

G:

Keep your eyes on he gem, follow the gem with your eyes. Relax, feel each breath you take. Feel that you’re lying here on the bed, feel every limb you have, your arms, your legs and keep focus on the gem.

I repeated the lines a couple of times. After 5 minutes I saw that she was not really following the gem anymore.

G:

Relax, you feel relaxed. Your eyes are growing tired, but you feel wonderful. You may now close your eyes and listen to my voice.

Sure enough mom closed her eyes, and I looked up at Chloe. To my big surprise she also had her eyes closed. Apparently she had also been watching the gem and was in a trance as well. That would make things a lot easier.

First I had to make sure that mom was completely under as well.

G:

Mom, how old are you?

M:

35

Hmmm okay, that was good. Now to ask her something that I didn’t know.

G:

Mom, are you seeing somebody?

M:

Seeing?

G:

You know, dating, going out with somebody?

M:

No not at the moment?

Hmm not at the moment. I wondered when she was dating then, I sure had never noticed. Of course I could just ask her now.

G:

Mom, when was the last time you dated anybody?

M:

About 4 years ago, I dated a man, but we stopped seeing eachother.

G:

Why mom?

M:

He wanted to have sex in ways I didn’t want to.

I was really curious now.

G:

In what ways did he want to then, mom?

Even under trance she became a bit flushed.

M:

He wanted me to suck on his penis and wanted to put it in my ... in my behind.

G:

And you don’t like that?

M:

I have never done that but I think I wouldn’t like it.

Hmm, if I wanted anything done in this house I needed to get my mother think a little bit different about sex. I said the following a bit louder because I wanted to be sure that mom would hear everything clear.

G:

From now on, you’ll no longer talk about parts of the body as penis and behind. You will use the cruder words as dick, ass, tits, jugs and fuck and words of that sort. From now one you really like to suck a mans dick and if he wants to, you’ll swallow his cum. You’ll like any way of sex, whether it is in your cunt, ass, or mouth. The raunchier it is, the better it feels. Do you understand?

T my surprise I heard two times ‘yes’, from mom as well as Chloe, who I’d forgotten all about.

G:

And oh mom, you don’t mind me looking or touching Chloe in any way. You’ll think it’s just our business. And you don’t mind me or Chloe being naked, just as you don’t mind us seeing you naked. Is that clear?

M:

Yes.

I knew my mother had been a model when she was younger, maybe she could teach Chloe a few moves.

G:

Mom, what sort of modeling did you do?

M:

All sorts, dresses, shoes, swimming wear, lingerie.

G:

Did you ever pose nude?

M:

Yes, a few times.

G:

Okay, mom, you’ll encourage Chloe into showing herself of to me and you’ll encourage me taking pictures of her and yourself. You’ll feel completely at ease with it, even if it involves nudity or sexual behavior.

I turned to Chloe.

G:

Chloe, are you still a virgin?

C:

No.

This shocked me, I didn’t know she was seeing anybody.

G:

With whom did you have sex then and how often?

C:

I had sex with Chris three times. We fucked twice and once he only felt me up and I gave him a blowjob.

Wow, so actually Chloe had given more blowjobs then mom. Chris was an okay guy though, not such a macho type and no guy to go blabbering all about his winnings. I knew because he was one of my friends as well.

G:

Are you still seeing him?

C:

No, we broke up 3 months ago.

G:

Okay Chloe, Mom you’ll continue to show your body off to me. You don’t mind if either of you sees the other one naked, you’ll think it’s natural. You’ll find yourself very attracted to me and you’ll do anything to make me happy. Is that clear?

C:

Yes.

M:

Yes.

I gave them both the same speech about forgetting that I made them do this and made them think that it was all their idea. It was time to finish this up.

G:

You’ll feel very calm and relaxed, I’ll count to 10 and with every count you’ll start feeling more relaxed and more energetic. I will start to count now and when I reach 10 you’ll be wide awake. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

They both awoke and Chloe was looking rather surprised.

C:

Hey I must have dozed of too! How do you feel mom?

M:

Hmmm, wonderful! Full of energy again! Time for a swim I guess.

I went back to my bed as both mom and Chloe jumped in the pool and started splashing around.

C:

Hey Greg come join us!

G:

No thank you.

M:

Oh come on, it will refresh you!

I didn’t react and closed my eyes. It became a bit quiet for a moment and just as I was about to check what was going on, four hands grabbed me, pulled me of the bed and threw me in the water. I was too surprised to react. Mom and Chloe jumped in the pool with me, still laughing.

I chased Chloe around the pool and pushed her down under water to get back at her. Then both mom and Chloe came after me and we had a wrestling match in the water. I didn’t mind though, because Chloe was trying to push me under by grabbing my head and pulling it to her, where my head was pressed against her soft tits.

When we were out of breath we went back to dryer grounds.

C:

Hey mom, look I can see your tits through your shirt!

It was indeed a very horny sight. The small bikini bottoms with the white shirt showing everything it supposed to be hiding. Mom laughed about it.

M:

Well I can see your tits as well, and you don’t hear me going about it do you?

Chloe suddenly noticed she was still topless, and we all had a good laugh about it.

We went back on our beds and laid down. At a certain moment I started to get bored. I didn’t hypnotize the both of them to be lying around on that bed for. Even though I had a nice look at Chloe’s tits now, I still wanted to feel them, pinch them. Well what would happen if I just did that.

I stood up and walked over to Chloe’s bed and watch her from close up.

M:

She does have nice tits doesn’t she?

G:

Yeah really nice, I told her she could be a playboy model.

K:

Yes I think she could indeed.

C:

I thought I was a penthouse model.

She giggled a bit and mom looked at us curiously and demanded an explanation.

C:

Show her the pictures you took Greg.

Reluctantly I picked up the camera, turned on the display and gave it to my mother.

She browsed through all of them before she spoke.

M:

Wow, these look really good! Why don’t you make a few more Greg?

G:

The memory stick is full, I have to upload it on my pc.

M:

Well if you’re going to do your thing with your pc, Chloe and I will show what we bought the other day, okay?

G:

Sure.

I went to my room and uploaded everything onto my pc, and went back outside quickly again.

I sat on one of the beds, getting ready for the show. I wasn’t disappointed. Soon after Chloe showed up, a bit shy at first but gradually becoming surer of herself as she saw me watching her. Apparently they went shopping in some lingerie shop the other day. Chloe was wearing a tight white spandex short with a matching tight top. It squashed her tits a bit but it filled out nicely. She was looking really sporty in this outfit but at the same time extremely sexy.

M:

Well around you going to make some pictures?

G:

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot <click>

Chloe turned around showing the stretched fabric around her ass, bending a bit forward <click>. She took hold of the sides of the short and slowly pulled them down <click>. Underneath the short she had a tiny violet blue thong.

M:

Maybe you should make that top a bit wet, then it will probably become see-through just as mine did. Here Greg if you take care of that I’ll take a few shots.

I took hold of a small bucket and filled it with water from the pool. I walked over to Chloe.

C:

You’re not going to throw that entire bucket over me are you?

G:

Uhmm, no, apparently not. I better use my hands.

I hold the bucket in one hand and splashed the water with the other one over her covered tits. I made sure that I rubbed the water in the fabric myself, having a first chance to actually feel her tits wobbling beneath my hands. After a few splashes the fabric began to become see through. <click>

M:

Greg can you make her nipples a bit harder, that sort of thing always shows up nicely in the pictures.

I was a bit stupefied.

C:

Oh come on, here stand behind me and grab a hold of my tits, just tweak my nipples and pinch them a bit.

I moved behind her and grabbed hold of her tits. <Click> Through the fabric I pinched her nipples and felt that they were getting harder. <click>

M:

Great shots! Of the both of you! Now Greg grab the top and pull it up and grab her tits again.

I did as I was told. Now I was really into the kneading of her tits. I could hear and feel Chloe’s breath becoming heavier now, as she was obviously getting very aroused. She was pressing her nearly bare ass against my rockhard boner. <click>

M:

Now remove the top entirely and go down to her panties. Yes that’s right. Pull them down. <click>. Very good, now cover her pussy with your hand. <click> Okay very well!

C:

Mom, can I now take off his shorts too?

M:

Sure baby, just go sit on your knees and face him.

She did so and started to untie the knot in the front of my shorts. As it finally went loose, she quickly pulled down my shorts and my rockhard dick sprung into sight.

I saw both Chloe and mom lick their lips. Before I knew it Chloe had her hands on it and rubbed it all over her face <click> She looked me right in the eyes, pull my dick to her mouth and slowly let her mouth sink over the top. Mom came up close now and started taking picture of my dick slowly disappearing in Chloe’s mouth. <click> She couldn’t take it all in but she did try. Then she slowly let it come out of her mouth again, and then back in again. Steadily she picked up pace. I couldn’t take it for very much longer any more.

G:

Oh oh, Chloe I’m gonna cum!

She let my dick flop out of her mouth and started to jack me off.

C:

Yes, cum for me, cum for your sister and your mother. Spray me with your cum!

She opened her mouth wide and continued to jack me off <click>

Finally I came, two three spurts of hot cum flew down on her face, catching most of it in her mouth. The next two spurts were a bit harder and they landed on her cheek and chin. <click> She kept jacking me and a last spurt of cum missed her face and came down on her tits. <click> She stopped jacking me off but put her mouth back on my prick again and continues to suck the last drops of cum out of my dick <click>.

When she was satisfied that nothing would come out any more, she finally let go. I could hardly stand on my legs any more and I had to sit down. Mom snapped an other picture off a very happy looking Chloe, with her face and tits glaced with my cum. With her finger Chloe began to accumulate the cum that had landed on her face in her mouth. Swallowing everything. Only the cum on her tits remained as she reached for a towel.

M:

Wait a minute Chloe, here let me help you with that.

To my surprise mom got on her knees as well and started to lick the cum from Chloe’s tits.

M:

Mmmm, this is wonderful stuff Greg, you should feed it to us more often!

C:

Yeah, I think you should give it to us every day from now on Greg. Your cum is delicious!

I could hardly speak, exhausted as I was. I think the rest of that afternoon went by me in a daze, but I knew one thing for sure: this household was never gonna be the same again!