The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Release

(ft, bd, ds, fd, ff, mf, mm)

Four friends try out an old drinking game, only to discover they are trapped.

If you like my story or have any comments please let me know at . Who know, I might try my hand at another story.

Chapter 1 — Beginnings

“Hey look it’s one of those old drinking games,” Rebecca said.

They had just arrived and the exploration of the marked down holiday cabin in the middle of nowhere had taken them to the basement. It was filled with carboard boxes ranging from brand new to very aged. One of the boxes was open and it contained the drinking game.

“It can’t be that old,” Sol said. “Look, it has a flat screen and a Wi-Fi logo. I thought these games became obsolete when the millennium turned.”

The others laughed.

“Well let’s pick it up and take it upstairs,” Gill Said. It will make a nice addition to the living room. Zak and Sol picked up the box and took it up the stairs.

The cabin had been cheap, and it was far away from everywhere. Gill, Rebecca, Sol and Zak, had known each other since college. The four friends planned a yearly holiday week far away from everything. It gave them a change to catch-up, have nice conversations and basically enjoy rest, quiet and a lot of alcohol.

This year they had picked a cabin in the forest. According to the website it had a rustically furnished living room with a connected kitchenette and two bedrooms on the first floor. As it turned out it also had a basement. Although the pictures online had made it look rather worn down the furniture turned out to be sturdy and comfortable. A person could lie down in one of the two large couches that dominated the living space and sleep in comfort for a week. That made it possible to ignore the fact that each bedroom only had one (very large) double bed.

“It’s heavier than I expected,” Zak complained as he and Sol put the box down and lifted the drinking game out of the box. It consisted of domed metal stand about half the size of the coffee table they had put it on. A flat screen was attached to the top of the dome on a hinged rod. Four curled cables stuck out from where the rod was attached to the dome. At the end of each cable was a metal hand grip with a red button on top. The entire device was glittering silver and ‘Brian’s Delightful Surprise Machine’, was stenciled on the dome in big, red round letters.

“There is no cord on this thing,” Rebecca noted, looking slightly disappointed.

“Maybe it’s battery powered?”, Sol said.

“Good luck with that,” Rebecca replied, “if it has batteries they must be dead by now.”

Gill picked up one of the metal grips. “No harm in trying,” she said as she pushed a red button on the grip.

The screen instantly sprang to life. PLAYER 1 HAS ENTERED THE GAME. It said. Cheesy gameshow music started playing over speakers in the cabin as the message on screen was repeated by a slightly synthetic sounding female voice.

Gill smiled. “It works.”

“Where is the music coming from?”, Sol said. He took a look around the cabin, discovering small, sleek looking speakers hidden behind the heavy curtains. “Nice,” he commented.

The synthetic voice spoke up again. PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME. The message was repeated on screen. Sol had picked up another grip and pushed the button. “I wonder where the start button is on this thing,” he said.

Zak walked over, picked up the third grip and pushed the button. PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME. “Maybe all four grips need to be activated,” he said. “Are you joining us Rebecca?”

“That’s silly,” Rebecca responded. “We don’t know what it does, and I really want to unpack first.” She picked up her bags as if to emphasize the point.

“Oh please,” Gill said with a mock whine in her voice, “we really want to try it now.”

Rebecca sighed. “Oh well, I guess it will only take a few minutes.” She dropped her bags, walked over and picked up the last handset. PLAYER 4 HAS ENTERED THE GAME. The gameshow music stopped and an eerie quiet descended on the cabin as if all the normal background sounds suddenly stopped as well.

“This feels strange,” Sol said shaking the grip with his hand. It felt like a light current was passing through it. “It tingles.” He tried to drop the grip but his hand wouldn’t open.

Rebecca looked at Sol and shook her own hand uselessly as she tried to drop her grip. “It is like, stuck to my hand,” she said.

LIGHTNING ROUND. The screen proclaimed in bright blue letters on a black background. The soft synthetic voice repeated the message. FIRST TO PUSH THE BUTTON WINS. A countdown started from three.

Gill, Sol, Zak and Rebecca looked at the countdown in surprise. As it reached zero no one pushed the button. The machine buzzed loudly. ALL LOSE. GENERATING GROUP PENALTY.

“What the hell,” Zak started as the screen showed a colorful spiral and the music started up again.

PENALTY GENERATED. FORCED UPDATE.

Rebecca was still shaking her hand, trying to drop the grip.

PLAYER 1 WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE BODY PART ON PLAYER 2?

“What…”, Gill began, but felt herself unable to complete the sentence. Her heart started beating a bit faster and she felt her face flush as she tried to speak. No words came out. She thought about Sol’s teeth. Not that they were bad, they were just not toothpaste commercial ready. And she liked a man with great teeth! She felt the word forming. Tried to bite down. To shut up. Her heartbeat went up and she felt warm all over. “His teeth!”, she spat out. Her face was flustered. As the words came out her heartbeat returned to normal.

“What the…”, Sol began but his mouth snapped shut. The other three watched his eyes bulge as his lips and cheeks puffed out in an almost comical explosion. “…hell!” he finished. His teeth were perfectly straight and white. He licked his lips with a tongue that seemed to be just a bit more supple and perfect.

PLAYER 2 WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE BODY PART ON PLAYER 3?

It was Sol’s turn to get hot and flustered. The others saw him struggle as his face got beet red. “His shoulders!” Sol spat out. “I like a well-toned triangle on a man.”

Zak let out a surprised grunt as his upper body started to bulk out. The seams on his shirt stretched and almost popped. His white skin showing through the new tears. In less than a minute Zak grew from a slight built to a toned athlete.

PLAYER 3 WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE BODY PART ON PLAYER 4?

Zak was silent. He looked at Rebecca and worried about his own thoughts. He felt his face flush but he was determined not to give in to the strange compulsion. His heart hammered in his chest. His stomach felt as though it was filled with steam. He hissed to blow some off it off. Little drops of spittle blew out. “Nnngh,” he groaned as he frantically shook with the hand holding the grip, hoping against hope to drop it on the floor. He gasped in another breath of air, trying to keep his mouth as closed as possible. It didn’t help. “Her ass,” he breathed. “It should be more fuckable!”

Rebecca looked at him in horror as she felt her body start throbbing. Her lower body started to feel rubbery as her jeans seemed to shrink. It got tighter around her ass while at the same time getting looser around the waist. She groaned as the tightness of the fabric started to hurt. At the same time she experience a strange feeling of emptiness. She missed something, but couldn’t quite figure out what it was. As much as the transformation hurt, she also dreaded what she expected to follow.

PLAYER 4 WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE BODY PART ON PLAYER 1?

There it was. She had expected the question and the answer was clear in her mind. Looking at the flustered Zak she knew that resistance was futile, but at the same time it felt disloyal not to try. She looked sideways at Gill, accidentally catching her eyes. Gill looked resigned and deeply worried. Rebecca sighed: “Her tits, I like nice, firm, bouncy ones, not too big, and not that small.”

Gill thought she had been ready for anything, but that was unexpected. She never realized Rebecca looked at her that way. Her small, perky breasts where starting to feel warm, very warm. Then she felt her bra tighten. She felt her breast push against the lace fabric, flowing out over the sides. The clasp strained her back but did not strap. She had to take short breaths as the bra tightened around her chest.

GET READY FOR THE NEXT ROUND. The machine intoned. GET THE ANSWER RIGHT AND WIN. WHAT IS A GOOD SIZE FOR A PENIS?

Without thinking Gill pushed the red button. PLAYER 1 WAS FIRST. The machine said. Gill looked up and saw her friends stare at her. Sol looked as if he wanted to say something, but he seemed to be muted. She looked at her friends crotch and realized that whatever she said would affect her friend. She felt the compulsion to speak rise and said “Nine inches?”

RESHAPING REALITY. The machine replied. Gill did not have to wonder what that meant as she heard Sol and Zak grunt in unison.

GENERATING PENALTY. SUBMISSION DEMANDED.

A hidden panel slid open on the dome and a fragile looking metal spindle slid out. It opened up in a half circle as it extended towards Gill’s neck. The half circle seemed to extend on its way becoming thicker until it clicked in place around her neck. Gill felt it squeeze softly around her neck, not hard enough to cause problems but just enough to let her know it was there. She looked around and saw herself in a small mirror above the fireplace. Her breasts bulging in a way too small bra underneath her tight blue t-shirt. A metal collar, about half an inch thick, around her neck with an o-ring sticking out to the front. Above that her worried face and her blond hair drawn up in a disheveled pony tail.

She touched the collar with both hands, trying to feel for a lock. There was none. Then she realized she put down the grip to touch the collar. She felt relief bubble up inside her. She quickly put her arm under her shirt and opened the clasp on her bra, feeling relief.

STRIP ROUND NOT YET ACTIVE. The voice intoned.

Gill felt a quick stab of pain shoot through her clit. As she screamed the pain receded, but something was wrong. She felt a strange object pushing against her panties, as she jiggled her hips it seemed to stimulate her, making her moist.

GET READY FOR THE NEXT ROUND. THREE TIMES THE CHARM. The machine started another countdown from three. As it reached zero Sol, Zak and Rebecca all pushed the button on their grip. Gill having dropped hers, was last. The screen showed a score of three for Rebecca, Two for Sol, One for Zak and zero for Rebecca. The machine counted down again. Rebecca cemented her first place while Zak and Sol marked a shared second. Gill lagged behind at zero, still not wanting to risk picking up the grip. The countdown started again. Rebecca placed first again scoring a full nine points. Zak took second place with five, Sol was third with four. Gill was last with zero.

GENERATING REWARD. APPLYING THREE TIMES THE CHARM. The machine intoned.

Rebecca seemed to change without changing. Her skin smoothed out ever so slightly, the dimples in her cheeks seemed to become enticing, her green eyes started to sparkle and her short red hair got a lustrous sheen. Rebecca smiled and Gill, Sol and Zak felt their breath catch. “I don’t thinks that did anything,” she said. The others knew better.

GENERATING PENALTY. PIERCING APPLIED.

Gill felt another shot of pain, this time coming from her left nipple. She bit back a curse as she felt a newly applied metal ring get caught up in her too-tight bra. She bent over and picked up the grip, feeling what she guessed was the other ring in her clit push against the fabric of her panties. Apparently the only way to stop this going further was to play along. With newfound resolve she rested her finger on the button.

STRIP ROUND INITIATED. PLAYER 1 START.

“Now what am I supposed to do?” Gill wondered as the synthetic voice finished uttering the sentence that also appeared on screen. It was replaced by a timer counting down from thirty. As the timer reached twenty Gill shrugged and removed her shirt and the bra. She felt three pairs of eyes staring at her as she looked at the new piercing in her nipple. It was a rather big silver ring and it looked as if it had been there for years. Looking back at the clock Gill realized she only had twelve seconds left. She quickly kicked of her shoes and pulled down her pants and underwear in one smooth motion. As expected, and healed as if she’d never been without one, a second silver ring pierced her clit. With a short curse she removed her socks and the timer stopped with three seconds to go.

PLAYER 2 START.

The timer reset. Sol gave an embarrassed smile with his perfect teeth as the handle slipped from his hand. “I can’t do this,” he said looking down at his feet, “not with everyone watching.”

“You did not seem to have a problem watching me,” Gill replied, wondering why she was angry with Sol.

The time ticked back to fifteen.

“You’d better get undressed. Can’t you see what happened to her,” Zak warned pointing at Gill.

“Who knows what will happen,” Rebecca said. Something in her voice was off. Did she know more about this then she let on?

Sol moving slowly, took his sweater off. The clock ticked back to five seconds. He leant down to remove his shoes as a buzzer sounded. His time had run out.

TWO SHOES. TWO SOCKS. PANTS. PANTIES. SHIRT. TOTAL PENALTY POINTS 7.

What was that about panties? Gill thought, but the screen had already switched to PLAYER 3 START.

Zak tried to waste no time taking his clothes off. The only hindrance was his shirt. It was way too tight for his frame. In the end he tore it off. He was completely naked with nine seconds left on the clock.

PLAYER 4 START.

Rebecca Pulled her jeans off. Her slightly shrunken waist made it easy to lower them down a bit, but it got stuck on her reshaped ass. She had to pull hard and felt her underwear slip off with it. Bending down she cursed her decision to go for knee-high boots that day. She pulled the legs of her pants back up, quickly slipped the zipper down and took them off, throwing her long socks after them in the corner of the room. She had only three seconds left on the clock. Reaching up she quickly slipped her shirt over her head. As she dropped it to the floor she heard the buzzer.

ONE BRA. TOTAL PENALTY POINTS 1.

Rebecca cursed.

PLAYER 3 WINS. PICK A VICTIM PLAYER 3.

“No way,” Zak said “I wouldn’t do that to you guys.”

“You’ll end up with a Prince Albert if you think like that,” Sol muttered.

Zak looked concerned and as he mumbled “player one” while avoiding looking at Gill.

“Why me?” Gill asked surprised and yelped in pain. A steel loop sprang out of nowhere and pierced her right nipple. As her last nipple was pierced Gill heard someone moaning. She realized it was her. The pain of the last piercing made her cum. How could that be, she had not even considered being into pain before? I can’t stop myself, Gill thought, as she came again. She dropped to her hands and knees and came again. All her usual feeling for decorum left as she got into the wave of orgasms hitting her. She started screaming. She moaned. She drooled. Finally she collapsed. Spent.

The others watched her, mouths open.

PLAYER 1 WINS. PICK A VICTIM PLAYER 1.

Gill gave an evil smile as she looked up from the floor. Looking Zak straight in the eye she said “Player 3.”

Zak looked panicked. For a second it seemed like he was going to make a move for the door. Then suddenly his massive dick got hard. A metallic looking ¼ inch rope appeared out of thin air and circled the base of his dick and balls. It tightened then looped around his balls, tightening again. Zak’s dick stood erect and looked almost purplish red with his throbbing balls separated by their silver roped prison. A small dribble of pre-cum hung on the end of his cock. “So tight, it hurts,” he said through gritted teeth. He gripped the back of the coach, moaned, and suddenly came. Zak screamed his lungs out while splashing his load on the machine.

PLAYER 4 FAILED AT THIRD PLACE. SHAPE UP!

“Shape up? Rebecca wondered. She breathed out and felt a strange contraction in her stomach. Looking down she saw her belly had flattened into the perfect feminine shape. With my ass in its current shape and a belly like that I could be a model, she thought. She breathed in and a plop sounded. Looking down she saw her breast had grown a cup size while keeping a perfect perky shape. Now I’m a model, she thought, I wonder what the catch is. She felt a tingling sensation from her feet to just below her ears. It took a minute to register, then she realized her body hair had fallen out. Somehow this made her feel more naked. Unbidden her right hand trailed towards her ass. She sensed the thought just before her treacherous hand put it into practice. Her index finger pushed against her own anus. Instinctively she tightened her sphincter. She felt her rogue index finger tap softly. It made her wet. The finger suddenly pushed hard. Her muscle relaxed involuntarily and the tip of her finger slipped in. Moaning loudly she looked utterly surprised as she came. Her legs gave way forcing her into a squatting position. She felt her pussy go wet as she fingered her ass. Hesitant at first then with gusto. Her other hand found her hairless pussy and she let go of all worries as she squatted there jilling herself in front of an audience and loving it. So that’s the catch, she thought and found she didn’t even care.

PLAYER 2 FAILED DISMALLY. INHIBITION RESET REQUIRED…READY. STRIP AND WAIT FOR PENALTY.

Sol looked momentarily confused, then smiled with his perfect teeth. He slowly took off his remaining clothes. To everyone’s surprise he was wearing frilly lace panties. He looked at the others. “I can’t believe I never dared tell anyone this.” He winked then slapped Zak on the ass. “I bet this game will end up with kinks none of us ever imagined,” he said. Zak’s eyes bulged. Sol winked again, took off his panties and revealed his rock hard cock. Looking at the machine he smiled and said: “Bring it on.”

A loud click sounded and Sol’s eyes bulged. He opened his mouth and stuck out his long tongue, revealing thee studs pierced in a row through the center. “Well that is different,” he said with a lisp.

The room fell silent. Minutes seemed to stretch into hours as everyone looked at the machine. “What’s next?”, Gill asked.

The screen lit up again. DRESSING ROUND it said and the soft synthetic voice repeated the message. PROCEED TO BASEMENT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.