The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Release

If you like my story or have any comments please let me know at . Who know, I might try my hand at another story.

Chapter 2 — Gill

Gill wasted no time and walked down the stairs. The basement looked as she left it. Except for a spotlight illuminating a pile of boxes stacked against the back wall . Gill walked over and read the label on the top box. It said: “Move me Player 1.” She tried to take the box. It was fixed to the other boxes and the whole pile swung outward revealing a door. It had a star on it with a 1 painted in. Gill opened it and walked into her dressing room.

Gill’s dressing room smelled of rubber and incense. The far wall featured a full length make-up table with a large mirror. Its surface was cluttered with enough make-up and perfume too start a small boutique. The right wall featured clothing racks and shelves. It was filled with a huge selection of rubber underwear and clothing. Interspersed between the clothing were high heeled boots and shoes and more exotic items. The left wall had a riveted metal door. Gill tried it. It was locked.

Large red letters appeared in the mirror. YOUR WORD IS NAUGHTY. DRESS ACCORDINGLY.

“What the…”, Gill thought as she moved over to the clothing racks. They contained black, blue and pink rubber items. She saw catsuits in all three colors, a few dresses, hotpants, gloves, garters. Naughty, she pondered, looking over the items, does not begin to describe this. She spotted a relatively large pair of bubblegum pink frilly knickers. Picking them up she saw tiny nubs on the inside around strategic areas. That’s very naughty, she thought as she tried to put them on. The rubber got stuck and twisted halfway up her legs. She looked around and saw a black flask marked ‘dressing aid’. She sniffed at it, it had no smell. She poured a bit on her hand, it felt like lube. Gill shrugged and applied the lube to her upper legs, ass and crotch. As she applied the dressing aid she felt the new piercing in her clit. Her accidental touch of it instantly made her wet. She gave a soft grunt of surprise. Apparently you can get used to anything. She unrolled the twisted knickers and poured more dressing aid on them. She tried again, this time pulling them up easily.

The fit was very snug but comfortable. The hem of the rubber knickers cut off just below her navel. It encased her ass and stopped at the top of her legs. The rubber felt cool at first but quickly warmed up to her body temperature. As she moved, she felt the tiny nubs massaging her clit, cunt and asshole. It felt surprisingly nice. She looked around the alcove and found a half-cup bra in matching bubblegum pink. Applying more dressing aid she put it on. It pushed her breast up slightly, as if putting them on display. Thanks for the extra cup size Rebecca, Gill thought without much malice. Her new tits looked great. She followed up with a black latex garter belt and then proceeded to carefully slide a pair of black thigh-high stockings on. She felt the latex on her skin. Smelled it everywhere. It was turning her on. The low thumping of her heart expectant. She was ready for a long night of kinks and climaxes.

Gill looked in the mirror. The black garter and stockings framed her bright pink knickers and half cup bra. The bra pushed her breasts up provocatively and her hard nipples were sticking out. The ring piercings hung down and wiggled slightly with her breathing. She smiled a wicked smile. Almost there. She searched the alcove and found a black rubber bolero-style jacket. She covered the inside with dressing aid and slid the tight jacket over her arms. It buttoned up with three press buttons on the front stopping just at the right place to give her the best looking cleavage she ever managed. Her silver collar completed the look.

She picked up a bottle labeled shine. Poured it on her hands and proceeded to massage it into the latex on her legs, then – with interesting effect—on her knickers, garter and finally on her jacket. Opening it up she shined up her bra. Buttoning up again she picked up a black latex pencil skirt, she covered it in dressing aid, pulled it up, zipped it close at the back and put shine on it. As she finished she looked in the mirror again. A severe looking sex goddess in black rubber with a hint of pink looked back at her. The outfit gleamed as she put it on, now it was finished to a mirrorlike shine. She smiled and slipped her feet into a pair of bright pink ankle boots with very high heels. She felt like a sex goddess and knew she looked like one.

CLOTHING SATISFACTORILY. SIT DOWN, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND COUNT TO TEN.

Gill walked over to the dressing chair. She heard the soft creak of her clothes and felt the nubs teasing her lower body. The teasing continued as she sat down. She let out a soft, horny whimper. Then she closed her eyes. As she started counting she felt a soft touch on her mouth, eyes, face and hair. She almost opened her eyes, but managed to resist the temptation. “Ten,” she said aloud, just to be sure. She opened her eyes. Her face was professionally made up. Her glossy pink lipstick matched the pink of her bra and knickers and around her eyes were two glittering pink bars. Her blond hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Now she was ready.

BREATHE WITH IT.

What the? Gill wondered. Nothing seemed to happen so she sighed and leaned back in her chair. She almost jumped up a second later as she unexpectedly felt something hard push against her pussy. She looked down, but saw nothing. She got up and looked at the chair. Just a normal seat. She felt another, slightly stronger push against her pussy. Her pussy lips parted slightly to let the unseen intruder in. She looked down. Nothing to see. Another push, a bit harder, she felt her pussy lips part even further as something slid into her. Through her shock she was turned on. What was with her today? She was not like this! She tried to hike up the latex pencil skirt. Failed, shrugged and then rolled it up. That worked. She could see the pink knickers. The spot between her legs seemed to move out. It moved in again and her pussy got another firm push. Something in her underwear moved of its own volition. It was penetrating her. She tried to pull the knickers down, but got no grip. She looked at the mirror and got the hint. Let’s get this over with, she thought. She took a deep breath, held it, and breathed out. At her exhalation the dildo in her panties pushed. She felt herself juice up and the unseen intruder slid in deeper. She put her hands on the dressing table and spread her legs slightly. Then repeated the breathing exercise.

Breathing in, she felt the dildo slip out. Breathing out it pushed and entered her deeper. Gill kept leaning forward on the dressing table and spread her legs further apart. The mirrors around her gave her a full view of her latex encased body. Her skirt rolled up and her face flushed. She felt the dildo in her panties intensifying its pushing, going faster. She started moaning softly as the small dildo went in deeper and deeper, bringing her to the brink of orgasm. The dildo slid out and stopped. Gill waited in frustration as the near-orgasm subsided. Then the dildo started up again. This time slightly thicker and bigger. It started pushing harder and deeper. On the brink again, the dildo retracted and stopped. The tension eased. The dildo resumed, slightly bigger again. It filled Gill’s pussy to a depth and width she never experienced before. She almost climaxed and it stopped. This time not receding but staying in place. I feel so full, she thought frustrated and horny at the same time.

Gill groaned. She felt her own juices trickling down her legs, over het stockings. She looked in the mirror and almost failed to recognized the sex-crazed woman looking back at her. Gill’s eyes widened as something started to push softly against her asshole. I’m not into that, she thought. Her body disagreed as she felt a fresh wave of horniness flood her. The push against her pucker was not like the tapping on her pussy. It was a steady pressure. Gill responded by squeezing her pucker tight. Not today, thank you, she thought.

What to do, she thought as she looked up at the mirror. BREATHE WITH IT, it said. Gill got up and gave a last half-hearted pull on the panties. They stayed firmly in place. The pushing did not stop, but got more uncomfortable as she got up. She sighed and felt a strange sense of calm come over her. Fuck it, she thought and put her hands back on the dressing table. She spread her legs as she bent forwards and leant on her elbows. The pushing intensified but the discomfort disappeared. Gill took a deep breath and slowly let it out. The pushing against her pucker got even more intense and she felt something enter her from behind. She stopped breathing for a second. The intruder kept pushing and slipped in a lot further before getting stuck. She looked at her reflection and saw her eyes widen in shock as the intruder came to live expanding and contracting three times in rapid succession.

Her asshole felt sore and a bit greasy after the contractions stopped. She had no time to wonder about it. The pushing resumed. This time the intruder kept sliding. Gill took another deep breath and went with it as the dildo penetrate her fully. Just as she started wondering how deep it could go, it stopped. It contracted and expanded another three times. And then slid back. Gill felt disgusted, powerless and for some reason deeply aroused. The briefly forgotten dildo in her pussy came back to life and started sliding in. Her hearth pounded in her throat as Gill realized she was on the brink of a massive orgasm. The dildo was almost out of her ass, she felt her pucker contract helplessly around the tip. The pussy dildo was almost all the way in. Both dildos stopped moving. Gill stood in silence for seconds that felt like hours. Her almost orgasm slowly subsided once again. She took another deep breath. As she started to exhale, the dildo in her pussy slid backwards as the one in her ass expanded and pushed back in. Hard.

She screamed in surprise as the much thicker rod slid all the way back in and almost immediately started slipping out again. Her pussy was on fire, and her pucker started to hurt. For some reason the violation just turned her on more. She took another gulp of air as both dildos expanded further and started pounding in and out. In the mirror she saw her nipples stand fully erect, rings jingling, as the back and front of the pink knickers expanded and contracted. She felt her knees buckle as she slipped to the floor, landing on her elbows and knees. Her heart started thumping with the rhythm of the strokes. All Gill could do was moan. Then the front dildo came to life, vibrating in her pussy as the ass-dildo took up the same vibration. Her entire lower body was on fire. Gill saw her face in a mirror underneath the dressing table. It was covered in a layer of sweat. Her eyes bulged slightly, giving her a surprised look. She couldn’t stop herself and started moaning. Another few minutes of pounding and vibration. Then the world exploded into orgasm. She had never come this hard before. She screamed, she moaned and finally collapsed.

She lay on the floor for an indeterminate amount of time, not even realizing that both dildo’s were still buried securely in her holes. She slowly got up, felt the dildo’s recede, and rolled down her pencil skirt. Checking the mirror she discovered she still looked immaculate. Nice. A small red light activated above the metal door. Gill needed no further hints. She walked over and pushed the handle. With a soft creak, the door opened. Gill looked beyond the door, smiled, stepped through and closed it behind her.