The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Release

If you like my story or have any comments please let me know at . Who know, I might try my hand at another story.

Chapter 7 — Release

Zak heard a metal door slam shut behind him. He opened his eyes. His dick was throbbing. His mind filled with just one thought. Release. It never occurred to him to get up. He crawled along the corridor on all fours. Rounding the corner he saw a round bed in a gaudy mirrored room. A hairless man, naked but for a thick leather hood, was manacled to the bed, ass in the air. I can’t, Zak thought. He remembered Celeste and felt his dick twitch. Instantly he realized that he had already lost that particular fight before it began. He climbed up on the bed. The man was asleep. Zak carefully closed the blindfold again.

The man woke. “Gill? Is that you? Is it your friend?” Zak realized he was looking at Sol. The metal bondage around Zak’s cock tightened slightly, keeping his dick up and made his unresolved orgasm take center stage. “Just fuck me,” Sol said to the room. “I will be good. Just please don’t force me to come again.” Zak wondered about that, but his need was great. He carefully positioned his dick at Sol’s entrance. In response Sol started breathing in and out deeply. “Go ahead,” he said, “I don’t mind, but please don’t let me come.” Zak pushed his dick in, wondering briefly as the piercing in Sol’s nipple lit up…..

….Back in the cabin’s main room. Rebecca was laying on the coach, legs splayed. Gill was kneeling on the shaggy rug. Head bobbing up and down between Rebecca’s thighs. On the wall a discreetly placed flat screen showed Zak taking Sol. Rebecca moaned as another orgasm hit her. She heard Gill moan in response. Those panties, they really where magical. “Just one more,” Rebecca said to Gill. “Then I really have to get dressed in civilian clothes and head back out to civilization. I know you’ll miss me, but think of the new friends I’ll bring. I wonder what new twists the drinking game will bring” Still dressed in her latex uniform Celeste entered the room from the basement. “Don’t worry Gill,” Celeste said, “I’ve got an interesting training scheduled. It should keep you occupied while Rebecca’s gone.” Gill started to speak, but Rebecca’s hand pushed her on the back of the head, back into her wet pussy. “Let’s not waste that tongue of yours on useless denials.”

The orgasm came and went. Celeste took a protesting Gill downstairs. Rebecca pulled on functional white underwear, added a fresh pair of jeans, regular heeled boots and a white t-shirt. The latest round of the game had given her a truly amazing body. As she left the cabin she briefly wondered what she had looked like before her first game. She couldn’t remember. Rebecca smiled. It didn’t matter. Time to make some new friends and play the drinking game again. As her car left the driveway her memories of the place where fading again. It was so much easier to dupe people if you innocence wasn’t feigned…

THE END?

(a synthesized voice repeated this statement wondering if its true)