The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for the Chariots of the Gods, Steve Canyon, or Froot Loops, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

A bit over 10 years ago (Yeah, I’m a couple months late. So sue me.) JR Parz unleashed Alien’s Gift, a story based on this simple concept: “Gerald receives use of the other 90% of his brain.” The first few chapters alone rank it among my favourite MC/BE stories, and for a long time I’ve wanted to write something like it. Rewriting it wholesale would be bullshit and insulting to myself and JR, but the initial premise leaves plenty of room for interpretation, even with the involvement of aliens.

Thanks go out to Catfish of the BEA for his invaluable assistance.

Remake

Abducted

By William Pratt

“I’ve never seen one this big before,” said the silver-eyed girl looking up his body from her position nestled between his legs.

That just didn’t make any sense to Gerald because he really wasn’t all that well endowed. Besides, by their twenties everyone had seen dicks bigger than his courtesy of the Internet, if not on themselves or a previous boyfriend.

A few other things just didn’t seem right to Gerald. The first and most obvious was waking up to find anyone playing around between his thighs. The second was that she talked awfully well for someone with a cock in her mouth. Her voice came through crystal clear despite lashing his shaft with her tongue and massaging the tip with her lips. Third, he’d been strapped to a spongy but solid, metallic table. Usually a waking blowjob fantasy didn’t include being tied down.

No, normally it had Kelsey, blonde and magnificent, going down on him, her hair flowing over his hips and thighs as she moaned on his meat and stroked under her knee-length, pleated skirt, so horny just from giving the blowjob that she had to cum as much as he did. In his imaginings, the two of them almost always made out in the cold grass, working off the frustrations of a Catholic school education. It had been three years since graduation, but some dreams just didn’t die. Especially not when his partner had an awesome, and utterly unavailable, body.

The silver-eyed girl wasn’t awesome. Nowhere even close. Short and painfully skinny, she had no hair at all, and her greyish skin looked as though it had never even seen sunlight. Plus, she had him bound to a table—not a sexy thing at all—so why was his dick on fire?

Probably because she knew exactly how to work it and him. None of the three girls he’d been with even came close, hot or not. She knew how to lick, what to suck, and when to simply relax and pump. Her tiny little hands stroked his shaft at varying rates, building his sexual tension up to explode and then back down again to allow him to savour her efforts like she was reading both his body and mind.

He struggled against his bonds unconsciously—not to get free, but instead to increase the speed and friction. He couldn’t stop the thrusting of his hips any more than he could escape. Any more than he wanted to escape.

He heard a soft giggle and looked down again. His whole body tensed. This was more like it! Kelsey’s blonde head bobbed, teasing him with her long hair. Her long-imagined body, what he could see of it anyway, was as perfect as expected. Her large breasts slid against him, the nipples excited, hard, and hungry for his touch. But of course he just had to still be tied up.

She reared back, gasping and sending the golden rays of her hair everywhere. His cock twitched, ready to burst when she released it to throw a long, slender, and golden leg over his body and straddled him.

“Oh god,” he moaned as she grabbed him again, positioning his rod for a swift and pleasurable entry. Her body rocked against him once, twice, and that was it. He spent himself mightily, thrusting furiously into her and ejaculating volumes of which he could only dream. Somehow, the blowjob and those few strokes sufficed to push her over the edge as well and the sound of her bliss-fuelled cried filled his ears

Afterward, Kelsey lay patiently on him, her full-yet-perky breasts pressing into his chest as he softened, still deep within her. “What are you doing?” she asked, lips slightly out of synch with the sound. Her hips rolled, reawakening his desires, and her blue eyes turned silver. “We are not done yet. This is much more interesting than projected.”

His cock re-inflated so rapidly that it hurt, but only for an instant that was lost forever when the blonde who’d dominated his dreams for half of his life sat up. Her already spectacular boobs seemed to swell larger than what he remembered of her sweet, girl-next-door proportions and into the realm of fantasy women. Then she began to bounce vigorously, almost hopping off of him before slamming back down as she used him as a perverted pogo stick. He came and came again under her assault, never getting the chance to soften or to run out of the thick, white juice she teased from within him. In fact, every time he felt his body contract into his groin and explode outward, every time she ripped a guttural cry from his lips, the sensation was more intense. The pulsing electricity lasted longer and the spurts of come stronger and fuller. White cream fountained from his cock, squirting out under pressure through their tight join as Kelsey drove herself down on him, screaming her own rapture, her responses growing even more enthusiastic, more ecstatic than his.

Kelsey squealed with pleasure as she convulsed into another synchronized orgasm, her pussy squeezing as she sucked the torrent of cum from his throbbing cock. Sucked up and spat out, her insides filled to overflowing. Silver eyes shone from under blonde bangs. Her weighty tits bounced with every motion, making Kelsey look more like a porn star with implants than the shy-but-popular girl he always tried to sit beside in class. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut diamond, tracing ovals in the air as her huge, thrusting boobs heaved up and around.

“Fuh-fuck me!” she gasped, her eyes wild. “Fuck me-eeeeeeiii!”

His long-forgotten hands, released suddenly from their imprisonment, cupped the roundest, most perfect ass he’d ever known, pulling her down deep as he thrust his hips up. Cum sprayed out around his stiff cock and the beauty in his lap gurgled.

Without thinking, he rolled her back and then over, pumping furiously even as he untangled their legs. He couldn’t have stopped even had he wanted to. Kelsey switched back and forth with the strange bald woman, and he didn’t care. Nails dug into his back, drawing blood, and he didn’t care. Muscles burned trying to keep the pace he’d set, and he didn’t care. Her screams of lust deafened him, and he didn’t care. Lights flashed all around him, and he didn’t care.

Then he felt hands—things—grabbing him, pulling him away from the silver-eyed Kelsey, and he did care. He fought for all he was worth until his brain went fuzzy and walked away singing about daisies.

So, students, that is an active culture, said the research director. Quite barbaric, but should prove an interesting study.

The girl lying on the platform drooled and twitched, her lips mouthing, “Fuck me. Fuck me,” but was unable to speak, having never before used her voice to do anything before her recent involuntary gasps and screams. She shuddered and moaned. Her skin bronzed, breasts engorged, and hair grew as she transformed into Kelsey and then atrophied into her natural state. “More!” she finally managed to utter.

Beside the director stood a large-headed, skinny male with a clipboard staring transfixed at his classmate when he should have been taking notes. Abnormal chemical reactions took place inside his brain and he said, Research assistant <untranslatable> seemed to enjoy herself. I wonder what they were doing? Why did she release the restraints? Why do I feel so funny every time she transfigures and her udders inflate?

Yes, that is an odd sensation, said the director, looking down at the tiny, hard bulge of his vestigial reproductive organ in amazement.

Gerald woke up from the hottest dream, ever, with a boner that almost shocked him. Almost, but not quite. After all, he’d been dreaming about Kelsey, and she was a fox without measure. Those dreams had been going on ever since elementary school, so boners were to be expected, even if the sex-fest had ended weirdly.

“Your mental capacity is greatly underutilized,” she had said, “and the head researcher wishes to know what your species will be like further down your evolutionary path.”

She spoke so clearly that he could almost forget that her lips had been wrapped around his straining shaft. “I want more than that,” she continued, “so rather than incremental improvement, I have programmed the machines to completely untether your mind and make it the master of its environment. Now cum in my mouth. I crave your reproductive micro organisms.”

Strangest damn dream I’ve ever had, Gerry thought, rubbing his head. It felt odd, somehow. Different. Both full and empty at the same time.

Pulling back the sheets, he pivoted an swung his legs out, hopping up full of energy. Dreams were funky, but the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had. I even beat the alarm for once. His eyes drifted over the glowing red 6:22. And how! What’s wrong with me? I’ve still got an hour and a half!

“Huh,” he said after surveying the room he shared with a fellow student. Roger’s still out. Musta gotten lucky again last night. Wonder if it’s the same girl? He didn’t wonder long. The answer was probably no. Roger went through girls like a guy with a head cold consumed tissues. I wouldn’t dump the new one, CJ. She’s actually got class.

But since he didn’t have to worry about angering a buddy pissed off because of a pussy drought, he opened up the blinds and peeked outside. “So this is what sunrise looks like, huh? Not impress—”

No, the brilliantly lit morning sky didn’t do a thing for Gerald, but the bouncing blonde ponytail out on the running track set his imagination alight. He leaned forward, practically pressing his face against the glass to get a better look. He scrunched his eyes and focussed with all of his might on getting that finer view of her already too-fine body.

Even a couple hundred feet away into the park and four stories down, she pulled a “Damn, is she hot!” from his lips. It might have just been his brain playing tricks, but she looked like she was in his room. She was just so clear. A face to die for wore a pleased expression incongruous with Gerald’s experiences with exercise. A pink headband held her honey-blonde bangs out of her bright green eyes, and her full lips parted slightly as she breathed. His computer full of porn had nothing that matched the naturally erotic wholesomeness, even if it did contain comparable legs. But legs in motion were legs to kill for, and still pictures just didn’t do them justice.

“Man,” he muttered under his breath, “if she had tits, she’d be on the cover of everything!

Whoever she was, she rounded the bend in front of Gerald’s room in Mitch Canyon Housing Block Four and began jogging away, her amazing flat ass tensing and relaxing with every step of her bobbing gait. He kept staring as the stunning babe made her way down the black asphalt, his imagination spinning fantasy after fantasy of what he would do if he got his hands on a body like that, given the chance.

He winced as she stumbled, inwardly cheered as she wavered but righted herself, and then did everything in his power to keep his hands out of his pants as she ran on until she was just too small to watch anymore. Then he headed out past Nick and Dave’s room to the kitchen, his mystery jogger dancing up an aerobatic storm in the back of his brain, her misremembered tits bouncing and jiggling beneath her blue-green sports top.

Radical Rosie Thompson, track star, skater babe, valedictorian, and all-round overachiever concentrated extra hard on keeping her feet beneath her. It wasn’t easy.

What’s wrong with me? I’ve never felt so… so horny! She tried to push it away, but the waterfall of sexual thoughts just wouldn’t go away. With every step, her imagination plagued her by filling her mind with a thousand—a million—different ways she could thrill herself and some lucky partners, one in particular. This nondescript red-headed guy kept flashing up before her eyes, and every time he did, the fantasizing became more intense, more pleasurable. Dancing around in next to nothing teasing him with her body consumed her thoughts.

She shook her head, trying to kick the tight black tube dress out of it even though she did look fantastic in it. Somehow, it even made her chest jiggle as though she actually had boobs. But the shoes look like something a stripper would wear—I mean, come on! Gaaaawd! I have to do something. Take the edge off.

Then her blurry eyes locked on a little stand of dense trees off to the left of the running track. She increased her pace and her pistonning legs churned her pussy up to nearly uncontrollable levels. Restrooms too far. Other side of the track. Gotta do this now! At least need to get out of sight of the guy watching from the Canyon block.

“Unh!” She stumbled again, just thinking about being watched spiking her need. Who is he? Likes me, obviously. Wonder if he’s…. No. Stop that. Think trees. Don’t turn around.

“Fuuuuhhhhkkkk!” She raced into the brush, pulling at the shoulder straps on her leotard and ripping them out and down out. She let them go wondering why she’d bothered, It’s not like I need to be topless to get at my clit. A moan cut off her line of thought and she shoved a hand down the front of her togs and wasted no time putting it to use. The other hand found a swollen nipple (That’s why! Ohhhh so good!) and pinched, pulling and rolling the taut nubbin. “Guh-hod! Wish they were bigger!”

“Gnhhh!” Her finger plunged in and out, sliding back and forth over an aching clit overloaded with a hunger for, “More! Faster!” Her hips bucked and she drove two, then three, fingers deep, craving penetration almost more than the quicker climax of direct stimulation. Thickness was a must. “Fill me! Cock! Fuck, God, I need cock!”

While she rode her digits like a woman possessed, her mind had her dancing, stripping, showing off tits that obviously weren’t hers bouncing and waggling freely. Nympho fuck bunny Rosie, always the overachiever, teased a man, the faraway figure watching her from the fourth floor of the Canyon block, with her sensual movements and sexually exaggerated body. “Fuck. Fuck, the look in his eyes. Oh God. He’s mine. His cock is mine!”

The dance ended abruptly with her dropping to her knees, her hands scrabbling at the buttons of his jeans. Rather than just sitting there, her dream-stud helped out and quickly his pants were gone, dropping out of her erection-fixated fantasy. She licked up the length of his shaft and around the mushroom tip before lowering her head down to take most of his length between her lips. Up and down she bobbed until—

“Cheerios?” She shook her head, the sexual frenzy in her head suddenly gone. What the fuck?

The raging need to pleasure a man—The Man—vanished, replaced by a flash of breakfast cereal and then nothing. The physical demands of her own body, so close to the bliss she chased, remained. Her slick fingers pumped, more elegantly and with greater deliberation, until her eyes rolled white and the juices of sweet satisfaction soaked the crotch of her spandex.

“Oh god,” she sighed, part in appreciation of the relaxation spreading through her and part in disgust over the mess she’d made. As clarity returned, Rosie’s head snapped back and forth, looking to-and-fro, and she pulled her top back up.

“What the fuck was that all about?” she wondered, shivering in fear and diminishing delight. Felt pretty good, whatever it was. Too good.

Slipping back onto the track after a long break to let her body fully recover, she sprinted back to her the shower waiting for her at Canyon Two. The shower, clean clothes, some quiet time to reflect before class. “But no Cheerios. Fuck.”

Gerald stood staring out the window as the babe began her dash for cover. Even at the extreme distance, he could pick out the the flushed face, swollen nipples, and drenched thighs. He looked down at the box of Froot Loops in his hand, the box that had been Cheerios until he realized the communal kitchen was out of sugar again and wanted something different.

“Just what did happen last night? Er… last weekend?” Either Dave or one of the other guys was playing jokes—they’d flipped the calendar forward prematurely, unlikely since Miss September kicked the snot out of Miss October—or he’d slept the whole weekend away.

Slept and dreamed of alien abduction, wild sex with Kelsey Henley from back in high school, and the teen wet-dream’s final proclamation of…. Of what? A Reward, or maybe some type of Alien’s Gift.

And now he’d pulled an almost-Jesus and turned Cheerios into Froot Loops. And had a sex fantasy so intense that it made the subject so hot that she’d run off into the woods to get off. Or maybe she always does this?

He took another look at the runner. “Yeah, right. And I’ve always had the eyesight of an eagle.” He concentrated, and the bowl of sugar cereal became a plate of fish and chips. He put it on a side table and turned his attention back to the rapidly approaching babe.

“Stop!” he commanded. She did, so fast that she jerked forward before halting her fall. “One for one. Now have an orgasm!”

The girl’s jaw dropped and her head snapped back as her body stretched out and shuddered.

“A really big orgasm!”

Gerald grinned as her scream of “Oh fuck! Yes! Oh God, yes!” cut through the window, and she collapsed into a writhing mass on the track. The grin cut short and became a grimace as her head bounced off the hard running surface.

“But I can fix that, can’t I?” Concentrating hard and focussing his will, he demanded that she, “Heal!”

And she did, sitting up in a daze and breathing heavily as her body calmed down from its completely unexpected trip to ecstasy. She looked around, confused as hell, and struggled to her feet.

Watching the blonde’s small chest heave as she battle for enough oxygen to replace that which she’d screamed out, Gerald grinned again. “Time to heal something else. You, babe, are clearly malnourished.” Groping the air as he raised his arms in a completely unnecessary gesture, he met her eyes and whispered, “Grow!”

Rosie looked up at the guy in the fourth floor window. He’d seen everything, obviously, from the run into the bushes through the screaming orgasm on the track. He’d probably even seen her rock-hard nipples, and the wet stains on the insides of her legs, and now he was waving.

No, he’s making… I dunno. It’s like he’s feeling up some really tall chick’s boobs.

Still, his eyes reached out and grabbed hers. Because of the distance, she couldn’t make out much more than the oval of his face, But his eyes… I can’t look away. Even when she felt the tugging on the X at her back made by the shoulder straps, she couldn’t look away. Her top tightened and dug in as a weird weight at the front became increasingly noticeable.

What’s happening? She reached up with her hands and touched… My nipples can’t be this long!

“My boobs!” Fingers closed in on her expanding assets. Along with her rapid pulse, her hands noted the escalating mass and pressure shoving outward as she struggled to encompass her steadily growing tits. A strange erotic thrill came with her nipples growing thicker and pushing deeper into her palms as they lengthened.

The guy in the window pumped his fist in celebration. And why not? she asked herself. He’s got front-row seats to this! But what if….

“What if he’s responsible?” She didn’t waste time with the how, let alone the why—why was fucking obvious. Rosie let go of the swelling boobs stretching the hell out of her spandex top and walked very fast toward the rear door of Canyon Block Four. Walk? Why the hell can’t I run?

Line of sight with her tormentor broke and she finally looked down at her thrusting, rapidly inflating breasts. Already she looked like she’d taken a softball, chopped it in half, and put the halves under her top. The only difference was these had some jiggle. They must be huge without my clothes crushing them. What am I going to do?

Actually, they don’t look all that bad. They’re nothing ridiculous, only about a C-cup. I could get to like this, not that it makes things any different. I’m still going to kick his ass around until he tells me what’s going on. She took her keys from her hip-pouch and they didn’t work—no surprise since they were for Canyon Two. Let’s see. I’m in 3-C and that’s on the other side of the stairwell, so he’s got to be in 4-F. Oh my god, no. I live in C, my boobs are Cs and he lives in F! What if they don’t stop growing?

She looked down again. They hadn’t stopped growing, and now she had tension lines running across her top between her large and pointy nipples. “I had Cs.”

Pounding on the door, she called out trying to grab the attention of anyone studying in the rec room. An older student glanced out through the window and then made a double-take, his eyes bulging out.

What does he see? she wondered, hoping it was nothing more than the firm pair of knockers that had filled her top up so much that she looked like she had one massive boob running across her chest. From the waist down she knew she was a mess and prayed to god she wouldn’t have to explain why.

The door cracked open, a face peeked through, and then the door swung wide, a kid who looked fresh out of high school standing and staring in awe. “Uhm, hi?” he wheezed.

“Thanks,” said Rosie, stepping around him and inside. The occupants of the common room looked up from their early morning studies, and a few returned to them, several working hard at not looking. Fortunately, there were enough of the ladies of Canyon Four present to keep things under control with icy stares, “Remember me?” elbows, and a disapproving, “Some people just don’t get it.”

Lovely. Rosie forced herself not to verbally lash out at the pinch-faced bitch. She’d get along fabulously with my roommate Mary. You try not looking like a slut when your tits suddenly grow to ten times the size. She marched toward the elevator and hit the up button. It lit, the elevator binged, and nothing happened, so she pushed harder.

“Ahem,” said a voice behind her.

Rosie spun quickly, then tried to stop the rotation as momentum pulled the protruding boobs, but gave up when, with a soft pop, the pressure at her back eased slightly. Oh shit! My top’s…! Shit!

The guy who’d let her in pointed a shaky hand at a note on the elevator door and fought for all he was worth to keep looking at her eyes. “It’s uh… uhm….”

“Out of order. Thank you.” Moving carefully so the tearing seam might show pity and last a little longer, she smiled at the red-faced guy and strode to the stairs. Her breasts bounced more with every step, and the compromised strap tensed and loosened. Partway between the second and third floor, it gave way with a, “snap!”

“Jesus Christ!” she shouted. Why the hell am I doing this anyway? What can I prove? If he can do this, she peered down at the rounded mounds holding the top of her one-piece up through tension alone, he might be able to do anything!

She made to turn, then thought again. No way. I’m giving him a piece of my mind if it’s the last thing I do. He can’t do this to people! It’s not right! Her boobs, twice the size they’d been when she entered Canyon Four, nodded their agreement and jiggled with every step as she climbed.

She kicked open the door to the fourth floor, dishevelled from her run, the tearing effects of growing breasts, and a combination of sexual frustration and growing rage. God! What do I look like? A mirror would have been nice, or even a reflective window, Because, either I’m some geek cheesecake fantasy or something that crawled out of a porno. This is sick.

“Can I help you?” asked an incredulous voice. It was female, so other than some condescension, there wasn’t likely to be any sort of a problem. Rosie shook off the tunnel vision she’d focused on the door of Canyon Block suite 4-F and looked over at the speaker.

A mousey, bespectacled girl with lank brown hair looked at her with more trepidation, concern, and confusion than disgust. Great. The busty and tattered Amazon and the short, cute librarian. Just what I needed.

Only the other girl wasn’t cute. Her rounded, owlish face peered through Coke-bottle lenses and she didn’t have the sort of figure to even look good in a sweater.

Oh god. Do I have to be catty? She winced, composed herself and said, “No. Sorry. I need to talk to the asshole in 4-F.”

“Oh,” the short girl said, brightening. “Roger. He didn’t do that to your top, did he? He is grabby, but I thought he at least knew what ‘no’ meant. But then again… he did try to get fresh with me, once.”

“Roger? Yeah, Roger.” There are going to be six guys in there, so the odds of it being Roger…. No. Definitely not Roger. Velma’s ugly sister here would look more like a top-heavy Daphne if it was Roger. Still….

“All the boys are probably all still sleeping, so…” said the proto-Velma. She wound up and kicked the door, screaming, “Roger, you asshole! Open the door!” She viciously abused the door with a disproportionately large foot several more times, only stopping when it opened.

“Ro— Oh. Hi, Gerry. Roger’s been screwing around again.” She cocked a thumb in Rosie’s direction.

“Huh?” said the guy standing out of sight just inside the dorm suite. “Vicky, what’s….”

The boy called Gerry came into view as Rosie stepped around Vicky, and Rosie’s mind went pop! “Oh.”

The subconscious lusts instilled by the burning fantasies that had her jilling off out on the track and seared into her libido forever by the blood-boiling orgasms exploded with the first look at his face. This was the man of her fevered dreams. Or her half-hour-old fevered dreams at any rate, but already these new dreams seemed more real than the sexual fantasies that had entertained her all through puberty and thus far as an adult. As far as her mind was concerned, this Gerry guy had been fucking her non-stop since she first noticed boys.

“You!” She was still boiling mad, but it was nothing some make-up sex couldn’t fix. “You!”

The girl called Vicky looked back and for the between the two. “Gerry?” she asked. “You and Gerry? Good grief!”

“You! My boobs! I…!” Rosie couldn’t complete the sentence, she was so pissed off. And so totally turned on. The opposing emotions fought it out in the primitive, animalistic parts of her brain, and her heart raced. Her face flushed. She began to pant for air. She could hear Vicky speaking, but it meant nothing to her. Her whole world was Gerry. She took a deep breath and tried to talk.

“Gerry? What the hell is going on? I thought she was after Roger to castrate him, but…?”

“Oh! Uhn! Oh! Huh!” said the big boobed blonde. To Vicky’s eyes, the new girl was totally the type Roger went for: Another stupid sexpot that he would bring around for a few weeks and then tire of and cheat on—with another stupid sexpot. Rinse, repeat.

She tried to ignore the bimbo and focus on Gerry, but it was just too surreal. Too impossible. “But she sure looks like she knows you.”

Gerry, of course, wasn’t looking at her. Why would he? He probably couldn’t even think, not with a heavily-implanted fitness chick panting and moaning. His eyes locked on the blonde’s heaving boobies, and monster trucks couldn’t have pulled him away.

“Gerry? Jesus! Who is she?” Whoever she was, she left Vicky’s bitchy ex-roommate Rebecca in the dust. Rebecca’s exile after “The Incident” during spring break was much appreciated, but, I wish she could see this so she’d have some idea what a real sex kitten looked like!

“I don’t know,” he mumbled. “She was out doing laps on the track when I first saw her and….”

“And what?”

“And she’s coming inside, right now. I’ll take care of it.” He grabbed Blondie’s arm and tugged her into the suite.

The door slammed shut, the lock snapped, and Vicky stood there for a moment before cocking an eyebrow, pursing her lips, and disappearing into her thoughts. “Weird.”

“Don’t scream. Don’t make a fuss. Just sit,” ordered Gerald, shoving the jogger at the couch in the common room. “Jesus. Now what do I do?”

The blonde had an answer, he could see it in her eyes as she unwillingly followed his orders. He could also see that he wasn’t going to like the answer much.

“OK.” Taking his life into his own hand, she sat down beside her. “Let’s talk. Not scream or yell or hit or punch. Just talk.”

“You think this is funny, don’t you?” she said in a voice that would have been sweet without all of the anger.

He shook his head. “I thought this was funny, but then you showed up at my door. That kind of personalizes things.”

“You damn betcha! Now are you going to fix all this?” Her fingers splayed wide as she tried to cup her dramatically emphasized bust.

“Are you kidding? They make you look like a total fox!”

“Are you kidding?” she mocked, her eyes filled with disgust. “They make me look like a total bimbo!

“Ok. Maybe our tastes differ a little. Tell me the truth: What do you really think of them?”

“I kind of liked them when they were around C-cups,” she conceded, her evil glare fading just the tiniest bit. “I needed a bit up top, but this is way too much!”

OK, he thought, so there is some hope. Duh! Of course there’s hope!

“Repeat the last few seconds,” he commanded, and the world flickered.

“I kind of liked them when they were around C-cups,” she conceded, her evil glare fading just the tiniest bit more. “I needed a lot more up top, but this is way too much!”

“Repeat again, but this time you’ve always been interested in having large breasts.”

“I kind of liked them when they were around D-cups,” she conceded, her evil glare fading into mere anger. “I needed a lot more up top, but this is too much!”

“Go back a little further this time, only now you’ve always wanted even bigger tits.”

“Are you kidding?” she mocked, her eyes filled with anger. “I look like I should be a stripper!” This time she didn’t relax as much when he commanded her to tell the truth, but she still wasn’t overly impressed with him. “I did like having F-cups for a couple seconds, but this is too much. They look like I’m trying to compensate for something with a lot of plastic.”

“Being a stripper’s not that bad,” Gerald told her, backing his statement up with his new powers. “You think it would be hot, and having big tits makes the idea all the better. Now repeat.”

“I know! Total fox! They look fucking awesome sticking out like this!” she said, her eyes shining as she groped her full bosom. She winked and leaned back to give him a better look. “The thing is, you should have asked.”

“How?” Gerald asked, grinning. With practically no effort, he’d turned the sexy girl’s thinking on its head. “I didn’t even know you.”

“You still don’t.” She stood up and added, “And if you’re done playing with my body, you never will.”

The lighting shuddered, the hands of clock on the wall leapt backward, and Gerald just about jumped to his feet in surprise because the blonde was sitting beside him again, happily palming her balloon-like boobs. Shit! I actually did push time backward!

Rosie’s eyes gleamed with excited pleasure and the blush on her cheeks deepened as her breathing accelerated. “I know! Total fox! They look fucking awesome sticking out all big and round like this!” Her nipples jumped to attention, jutting between her softly kneading fingers. “Want a better look?”

Not waiting for an answer, the leaned back and pulled the remnants of her exercise gear down and under her fabulous flesh cantaloupes. “The thing is, you should have asked first.”

Now that worked! Gerald thought smugly. “Having great boobs to show off is way more important than worrying about how you got them,” he told her before hitting rewind again.

“Want a better look?” Not waiting for an answer, the leaned back and pulled the remnants of her exercise gear down and under her fabulous flesh cantaloupes. Then she stood up and turned to give a spectacular look at her profile. “I should be pissed off, but I’ve wanted tits like these forever!

Gerald ogled her magnificent rack for a while as Rosie pranced around and made her greatly expanded boobs bounce, but the profile revealed a new fact about Rosie: She had a nearly perfect ass. He quickly corrected that oversight.

“Ooo!” she said, her hands flying back as spandex stretched around a beautifully curvy derrière. Ass didn’t even come close to describing its glory, so he had no choice but to resort to high school French. “Do you have any idea how much work I put into keeping that flat?”

Gerald smiled at her and reached far into her past, changing her exercising habits so that they had naturally led to her current condition.

Rosie laughed, no traces of confusion this time, and turned the rest of the way around. She gave him a little wiggle, and then arched her back to make her rounded-but-firm bottom present itself with greater authority. With nothing covering it but skin-tight spandex, it didn’t need any help, but the effects were far from negligible.

“That’s so hot,” said Gerald, eyes drinking in every detail, then he reached out with his mind and tweaked things to make the position more comfortable and natural.

Rosie relaxed. She looked back over her shoulder and winked. “Awesome, huh? I really work hard at it, and now, thanks to you, I have the tits to match!”

“Yeah,” he said, not bothering to conceal his drooling. “What are you going to do now that you do?”

“I dunno. I just wanted to have them, so finish my degree, probably.” She straightened up to make her tits stick out further.

“No reason for wanting huge knockers? You’ve got to have some—”

“Of course I do. I want to be the best I can be, so why stop at just the body and mind? Why not also be sexier? I want to go beyond what I have and better myself, and that includes the biggest, perkiest, hottest rack I can get. Besides, my ass probably was getting bored being all alone. I would have gotten implants eventually, but nothing as nice as these!” Her hands roamed over her new assets, exploring, weighing, and just plain feeling herself up. While she did, she slowly slouched back into her body’s preferred ass-out posture.

Then she jolted upright and spun around. “How am I going to explain these to anyone?” she blurted. “You don’t just go out for a run and come back with porn star tits.”

“Why not?” asked Gerald, grinning. “You did.”

She smiled back, her eyes fogging over from her breast play as Gerald slowly increased the sexual sensitivity of her chest. “Mmmmnn. I love these,” she moaned, “but you’ll have to change them back.” Her hips gyrated, slowly rocking as she succumbed to the building eruption of pleasure soon to boil out of her exquisite endowments.

“Maybe I can talk to them and change their minds.”

“You can’t do that, can you?” Fear washed over her face. “You made me want to look like th—”

“You can’t do that, can you?” Surprise and pleasure washed over her face. “You can, can’t you? Omigod! You made me love having huge tits! I’ve always wanted to go skydiving, but I’m afraid of heights. Can you—”

“You can’t do that, can you?” Raw lust washed over her face. “You can, can’t you? Omigod! You made me love having huge tits! You… you… Oh fuck. I am so totally turned on. What else can you—”

On the fourth time around, Rosie paused and sucked in a shuddering breath. “You can, can’t you? Omigod! You made me love having huge tits! That makes me so horny! I’m getting totally fucking wet. Make me want something, but don’t tell me what. I want to figure it out myself!”

Now this is cool, thought Gerald. I have her practically begging me to do anything I want, and I don’t even know her name yet. He concentrated on her mind and planted, You are so hungry for the delicious taste of a cock in your mouth that you can barely think of anything else.

She licked her lips and smiled. Slowly her gaze descended to his crotch. She giggled nervously and then tried to meet his gaze again. Her wide, unfocussed eyes glanced off his and then locked back on the bulge in his pants. “You didn’t….”

“Something wrong?” he asked.

“You’re making me— Ohhhh.” Her hands wrung, probably the first time they’d been off her breasts since she’d pushed her top down to her waist.

“Hungry?” he asked.

She dropped into him, her huge round melons compressing against his chest as her tongue slid between his lips. She ground against him, gasping. Fingers slid under his pyjamas and gripped his hard cock.

Rosie shook like she grabbed a live wire. She broke the kiss and ripped his pants down, nearly pulling him off the couch. Her breath caught when she saw his dick hard and ready for her. “Guh-god.”

“You ever done this before?”

She nodded. “Prom night. Wasn’t enough for him.”

“Dumbass,” swore Gerald. Her vacant eyes looked up at him for an instant then snapped back down. She stroked him reverently as he clarified. “Him, not you. Body like yours? Effing moron.”

Her tongue reached out and licked. She quivered, overwhelmed by the sensual, irresistible favour. Moaning, she pressed herself firmly into place, swallowing him and bobbing her head furiously and artlessly, simply getting off on the motion and the thrill of his shaft pumping in and out.

Gerald’s dick stiffened and prepared to burst mostly because a beautiful, athletic blonde woman couldn’t help herself from eating him like candy. The blowjob was just gravy. Good gravy, but still just an extra.

Her ponytail snapped back and forth, as she twisted her head and her tongue lapped at the length of his dick, sliding up and over the tip. Then she stopped. Her torso cracked back like a whip pulling her mouth off him, and she screamed, her sexy body giving in to its newly acquired tendency to climax when she tasted cum. Just the first drop was enough to ignite her, but the rest completely blew her mind wide open.

A torrent of white baby-making goo raced up the inside of his shaft, bursting out and spraying across her face. She grabbed hold of his dick and jammed it back into her mouth to reduce the waste, swallowing the nectar as fast as she could. The self-professed overachiever kept up with the flow by working madly while her body bucked and quaked, failing only when she passed out and collapsed against his leg, cock still buried between her lips.

“That was awesome,” groaned Gerald.

“No shit,” replied Dave, mathematics major and one of the guys with whom he shared the common areas of their suite. “Who the hell is that? Looks like one of Roger’s exes, but Jesus. That was like watching a porno, big tits and all.”

“Dave,” said Gerald, not wanting to be target of one of his suitemates anti-Roger rants. “You’re late for class. Get moving. Now.”

“Whoa,” yelled Dave, “Gotta go. We’ll talk about this later.” He grabbed his backpack, all loaded and ready to go as always, and dashed out into the hall in his underwear.

Once the distraction had been dealt with, Gerald tried to pick up the unconscious, still-twitching girl off the floor. He quickly decided that it would be easier if she helped, so he revived her. “Hey, babe? Wake up.”

Rosie moaned, blinked, moaned again, and then looked at him with empty eyes. “Wha happen?” Her eyes rolled up, and she let out a long sigh. Her tongue shot out of her mouth and scooped some of Gerald’s spillage off her chin. “Ooooo! Oh yeth! God yeth! Oh god, oh fuck yeth!

She thrashed on the floor, tossed back into orgasmic bliss by the spermy soup, and Gerald grimaced. That’s a little off-putting. He shook her, trying to snap her out of it again, but with no such luck, so, “OK, whoever you are, you love the taste of cum, but for now it only makes you orgasm when a guy is shooting in your mouth or on your body, not after.”

Rosie instantly relaxed. Or sort-of relaxed. Her buildup to yet another rapturous howl halted right on the one-yard line, leaving her mind and body both boiling with need. It shone through her eyes and her throaty whisper of, “Bed?”

“Why?”

Sitting on her legs, she rocked back in surprise, stunned at the stupidity of the question. “You can’t leave me like this!”

“Don’t plan on it, but who needs a bed?”

“On the couch?” She pulled the scrunchie out of her hair to release her ponytail. “I don’t think—”

“On the couch?” She pulled on the scrunchie in her hair, but then changed her mind, instead crawling into his lap, her ponderous boobs dragging along his thighs and then up his chest as she got ready to mount him. “I’ll fuck you wherever you want!”

Gerald’s smile broadened, but it wasn’t quite what he was after, so she crawled into his lap, her ponderous boobs dragging along his thighs and then up his chest as she got ready to mount him. “Fucking awesome idea!” She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled it into her cavernous cleavage. “I’ll fuck anywhere!”

“How about out on the quad?” he mumbled into her breasts.

“Sorry?” she let go to allow him to repeat clearly and then replied, “Anytime, anywhere. I’ll suck you hard and then fuck you on top of the statue in the pond if you want.”

And that’s when he realized that maybe he’d gone a little too far. The newly minted fuck bunny pulled the bottom of her leotard out of the way and positioned herself for a quick mount. This was a bad idea, as far as Gerald was concerned. It’d chafe both of them for sure, and she was too horny to care.

Maybe the blowjob had taken the edge off his lust, or maybe she was just too attainable now. He imagined that it would be like sex with a hooker: No emotional investment.

That’s not to say he didn’t get off, after eliminating her leotard, and allowing her to ride him until she howled and bucked and screamed, her sex-toy body a supercharged dynamo of violent climaxes, but his own orgasm felt strangely muted.

I’ve got a babe worthy of top-notch porn writhing on my cock, and I’m just not into it. Sheesh.

“Babe,” he told the horny blonde babbling and rocking on his semi-stiff wiener, “go take a shower. On second thought….” He concentrated and she cleaned up, her hair back in a tight ponytail, not the frazzled, sweaty mess; her exercise gear free of sexual juices and other side effects of an uncontained libido; and he carefully removed the other visible signs of the past hour’s fun and games. He even pulled the ruined top up over her boobs himself so that he could get in one last grope—her tits really were wonders to behold—and then he ordered her to stand up.

“I hate to do this,” he told her, rolling her body back to the way it had been when he first spotted her. “But it’s going to be a lot easier to explain….”

He froze. “Who needs to explain anything?” With a thump and the snap of taut fabric, Rosie’s tits exploded outward, her ass transformed once again to a rounded derrière, and she stood on her tiptoes with her back arched to display her hot body properly.

She shook her head, confused and lost. “Wha? Where am I? My tits! Who are you and what’s—”

“Silence. Follow me.” Leading the girl around like a robot and blanking the memories of everyone watching, Gerald took a leisurely stroll to the stand of trees in which Rosie had taken her masturbation break earlier. Once as deep and off the beaten path as they could get, he turned her around and told her, “You were abducted by aliens. You can’t remember anything from this morning’s jog from the time you first passed this grove except the lights. You went to investigate and found little, bald, silver-eyed people waiting for you just inside the woods. After that, nothing until the time you wake up as you are. You do not remember visiting me or my changing you. The aliens must have done everything. Got that?”

She nodded, her eyes saying, “You’ll never get away with this.”

“Yes I will.” Gerald walked out of the woods, turned back for a last look, and said, “Awaken!”