The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for Mary, Mary Quite Contrary, Carrot Top, or Bat Girl, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

Thanks go out to Catfish of the BEA for his invaluable assistance.

Remake

The Ladies of Canyon Two

By William Pratt

“Rosie, I can’t believe you aren’t freaking out,” said Barbara, shaking her red-haired head. “I mean, look at you!”

The student union building wasn’t too crowded, but for Rosie, it was probably a lost cause. Still, somebody had to have seen something. Campus security sure hadn’t, but maybe someone reported something strange to the ombudsman or whined about the early morning lights to the complaints commissioner. It was grasping at straws, but she didn’t have anything else to do.

After all, it wasn’t like she could go to classes looking like a tramp. Next stop was going to have to be a large woman’s shop to find a top that fit. “I’m not freaking out because I can’t deal with this if I do. And stop telling me to look at myself! I can see my boobs without even looking down. The bra shop couldn’t even help me. I have to special order K…. Fucking K-cups, Barb! From some place in France! I can’t afford that! I can’t even walk right anymore. They did something to my calf muscles—”

Barb’s eyes snapped down to her friend’s transparent blue plastic-shod feet. “So that’s why you took those stripper heels of Rebecca’s!”

“Keep it down! I’m attracting enough attention by myself.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“What can I do? Sue? I—” Rosie stopped dead and stared.

“What?” asked Barb, tracing Rosie’s eyes to some plain-looking guy—plain other than his having hair so red that it made hers look brown. “Who’s he?”

“Fourth floor, Canyon Block Four. He was watching me jog earlier.”

“So?”

“So maybe he saw something!” she hissed. “Right now it’s my word against common sense, but maybe—”

Barb whistled shrilly and waved. “Hey! You! Carrot top!”

He froze and looked ready to bolt.

“Barb!” shouted Rosie. “Dammit!”

“Yeah, you! Boom-boom here wants to talk to you for a minute.” Rosie shook her head in disgust as her friend lowered her voice. “If that doesn’t work, I think you’ll have to flash hi…. What?”

“I can’t believe you.”

“Well it worked. Here he comes.”

“Next time I hope it’s you who gets the alien implants.”

“No shit, huh?” Barb said with a grin twisting her lips. “You sure don’t have any more room.”

“Thanks. Now will you stop it?”

“Stop it? Are you crazy? You should be enjoying yourself. Look at yourself! You’re a pin-up! I’d kill for your body.”

“Shut up.”

“Uhm. Hello?” said the gangly redhead. Up close, he didn’t look terrified. He looked more like he needed to make a decision in a hurry.

Probably stressing out over what homework to do first. Rosie ignored the eyes trying to peel the shirt off of her boobs…. No wait. He’s giving Barb equal time. What’s up with that? Probably because they share the same hair colour. She cleared her throat and fought off a pleasant shiver. Something really distracting about this guy, but I don’t know what. He’s not that good looking.

“Hi,” she finally said. “I was wondering if you saw anything strange out by the Shultz athletic field this morning.”

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. “How did…? Yuh-you!”

“You did, huh? I know you were watching me run, but I need to know what happened after that.” That seemed to calm him a little. He relaxed back into what Rosie pegged as his decision-making face.

“Spill it, kid,” said Barb even though she was probably a year younger.

He swallowed and looked about to bolt again, so Rosie tried to calm things. “I’m Rosie, and this is Barbara. We’re not mad, just something happened this morning and I have to know what.”

“G-Gerald,” he said. Then things seemed to jump and—

“Gerald,” he said, showing signs of confidence. “You ran into the woods. There were these lights and then you didn’t come out. There were these grey people with—”

“Silvery eyes!” Rosie finished for him.

“Yeah,” he said, pointing down. “Then I woke up with this.”

“Holy mother of God,” said Barb, gazing rapt at the long, thick bulge running down his pant leg. She gasped as it basked in her attention by lengthening and filling out further.

A heated disgust washed over Rosie as she realized she’d been staring as well. She rolled her eyes and tried to act indifferent. “Ohhkay. So you met them, too. Fabulous.

“Wait a second,” she said after the new information fully sank in. “You went in after me? Why?”

“Because you didn’t come out.”

“I could have gone out the other side.”

“I never thought of that, but there were these lights.”

Rosie felt her mind fog at the twisting memory of the lights. The beautiful lights. “The lights…” The anxious warmth in her gut shifted lower and intensified, heating her groin. “Yesssss. Lights.”

“Rosie?” Beth elbowed her, snapping her out of it, but now, thanks to the lights, instead of disturbed, Rosie felt all warmed up. Turned on. Down-right, bodice-ripping horny.

“M’OK,” she lied, pushing the lights further back in her mind. She ripped her eyes off Gerald’s huge, throbbing cock reluctantly and closed them while trying to control her breathing and heart rate.

Barb smirked and looked Gerald over again. “Those aliens really did a number on both of you.”

Following her roomie’s hint, Rosie looked down. Her nipples looked like fingers poking through her tight top. “Time to go,” she commanded. “You too, Gerald.”

“Me?”

“Why him?” Barb asked later as they made their way across the quad.

“Because we’ll find out more working together,” she replied. The big fishing bear statue in the center of the pond tickled something in the back of her mind and she squirmed, the heat at the join of her legs jumping back up to uncomfortable levels. Images played. She fucked the red-headed geek on the back of the bear while an audience gathered. She loved it.

“Oh. I figured you wanted to jump that huge dick of his. You’re beaming again, Rosie.”

Rosie shook the fantasy out with a full body shudder. “Are you serious? He looks almost as silly as I do.”

“I’d still kill for half of your boobs.”

“You can have them.”

“Thank you. I’ll put them to good use. Now, what about Mary? We bring a guy back to the suite, and she’ll freak right out.”

“She sees me looking like this, and she’ll freak right out. You’re the religious one, shouldn’t you be all uptight?”

“‘Go forth and multiply,’ says the Lord, and that’s who I worship, not some guy with a funny hat or a red suit.”

“Right.”

“Mary, on the other hand, worships radical feminism, and she said, ‘Men are all scum who want us pregnant and shackled to the kitchen.’”

“I don’t want to get involved in that debate again, Barb.”

“What? Like I do? Try discussing evolution with my mom sometime. Now that is a waste of time!”

“So you live in Block Two?” asked Gerald the thick-dicked wonder boy, trying to get into the conversation. “We’re practically neighbours!”

“Yeah, that’s me,” muttered Rosie. “The girl next door. Next stop, the cover of Playboy.”

“Wow!” he said, and Rosie tried to ignore the look in his eyes as he imagined her naked. She had to because somehow he kept turning her on.

It wasn’t a long walk, only about ten minutes, but by the midpoint, Barbara was spending more time talking with Gerald than Rosie. Not long after, she progressed to mild flirting, and by the time Rosie unlocked the door to their suite, Barb, joking or not, was asking if he wanted to spend the night.

“I thought we had an agreement,” snarled Mary this instant she saw the three. “And who are you trying to fool, Rosalyn? You look like a whore with all that padding.”

“Thank you, Mary,” sighed Rosie. “But if I remember correctly, your ‘No Men’ bylaw lost three to one.”

“That was before—”

“Before we lost Tanya and picked up Rebecca, and if you think she’ll vote for it, you’re mental.”

“Yup,” said Rebecca, not looking up from her romance novel. The pirate queen from the cover was just about to get it from the captured merchant captain, so the book had the bulk of her attention.

“You just have to test me, don’t you?”

“Mary, we try to be fair. We really do, but this is an emergency.”

Now Rebecca looked up. Anything a sane girl like Rosie thought was an emergency probably was. “What’s—” Her eyes bugged out the second she saw her revised roommate. “Rosie? Right on!

“Rebecca…” Rosie’s eyes rolled. “Don’t start.”

“Don’t start? You look fantastic! Way to take control of your life!”

“That’s not control,” Mary sputtered. “That’s selling out.”

“It’s neither. You think I want to look like this? Try running, Rebecca. My track days are over, but if I’m lucky, they won’t throw off my balance when I’m boarding too much.” She looked downward, so Rebecca followed the line of sight. Sweet lil’ ol’ Rosie had her trashiest heels on, and the girl looked like dynamite in them. “These damn heels I have to wear kill that idea dead.”

“Then why—”

“She was abducted by aliens,” said Barb.

Mary rolled her eyes while Rebecca opened and closed her mouth a few times before bursting into a giggling fit.

“It’s not funny!” yelled the guy with them, a red-headed little twerp that looked like a slightly less sexy Archie Andrews. To his right, the tall, blonde Rosie filled in for Betty, but he lacked a Veronica to finish off the set. Maybe Mary came close, but even Veronica had some redeeming qualities.

Besides, I’ve always been more the Cherry Poptart sort, thought Rebecca. Wait a sec! That’s Gerry! He was across the hall back when I roomed with Vicky Channing. Ha! Wonder how she’s doing these days. Wonder if she has a sense of humour yet.

She hopped to her feet and gave her ex-neighbour a teasing smile. “Come on, Gerry. What’s really going on?”

He barely even looked at her. That sucked, especially because of all the extra C-cup jiggle she’d put into standing up. Barb even saw it. She rolled her eyes. Maybe he’d have an excuse if he’d been staring at Rosie’s stuffed blouse—what is that, anyway? Some sort of latex? Whatever. Mary, of all people, has his attention. Miss “armpit hair” and “how ugly can I make myself”…. Right. The Veronica thing.

Mary, for her part, wanted nothing to do with him, staring pointedly through her glasses at Rosie.

Talk about pathetic. Mary’s got a great body. Jeans, a tee shirt, a razor, and she’d be at least cute, but right now? Ick. She’s in serious need of a hairstylist. That man-cut doesn’t even look good on men.

As Rebecca appraised her roommate, Mary finally gave in and glanced at Gerry. Her eyes widened in shock, but then she sniffed dismissively. “OK. What did you call him, Rebecca? Gerry? Gerry can stay. He looks harmless.”

“Oh gee, thanks,” read Gerry’s eyes. He then surprised Rebecca by winking as though he wanted to let her in on some sort of joke. Whatever it was, it wasn’t funny, but then Gerry had always been more annoying than funny. At least he’s not Roger, thank god!

“He can stay,” Mary said, her knee-length jeans rippling as her thighs flexed to sit her down. “But so am I. Just to make sure no one does anything stupid.”

The pull of her tight black tee shirt over her slight frame made Mary’s breasts stand out when she leaned forward and flipped her long, midnight-black hair over one shoulder. She adjusted her dainty glasses and asked, “Well? Why is he here?”

“Because,” Rosie said with an exasperated sigh, “He saw what happened to me this morning.”

“But I don’t remember any more of it than you do!” he protested. “Just the grey people and the lights.”

“Grey people and lights?” Rebecca asked. “This is just too fuckin’ weird for me.” She tossed her book on the coffee table so that the rest could see the buff, bald grey man on the make with a big-titted, red-haired vixen. A glowing saucer illuminated them from overhead.

“Yeeee-ah. No, they didn’t look anything like that,” said Rosie.

“Artistic licence,” explained Barb. “I’d sleep with that guy.”

“I can’t believe you read that garbage, Rebecca,” said Mary, leaning forward to give everyone a great look down at the rounded bulges of her sweater meat. “Don’t you have anything better to do?”

Rebecca gave her roomie a grin that turned into a smirk as Mary sat back, setting her braless boobs bouncing beneath her tank top. “Yup, but statistics are dull.”

“Granted, but this is stupid and misogynistic.”

“You ever read one, Mary?”

“No! I wouldn’t get caught dead!”

“Then keep your lack of education to yourself.”

Mary’s face tightened, and Rebecca knew what was coming next: Oh lord. Here comes the screaming fit.

But it didn’t come. As fast as it built up, her rage dissipated. She leaned forward again, flashing her tits to all present, picked up the book on the coffee table, and then fought her ridiculously long, wavy hair into submission so that she could sit comfortably. “I’ll have it back to you tomorrow. It doesn’t look like too challenging a read.”

Rebecca was too shocked even to gasp. Instead, she said, “The really good stuff is on page 189.” Remembering how good, the unconsciously reached up and pinched one of the always erect, thick nipples capping off her double-D knockers. Ooooh gawd! They’re just so sensitive!

She forced herself to stop because too much play could easily lead to a screaming orgasm, and as good as that sounded, it was neither the time nor the place. I need to lose Mary first. She looked over at Gerry and added, Him too. The growing hunger between her legs, now that she didn’t have her book as a distraction, forced her to further amend her train of thought to, Although I could really go for a stiff cock right now. She licked her lips. And another one for my mouth.

Or maybe I get Gerry to take my ass while I eat Rosie. She looks so fucking hot with those fake tits. Rebecca sank into both the sofa and a horny daze, her hands running once again over her fabulous Fs while her thinking degenerated into an out-and-out porn fantasy starring all of her roomies and one red-headed geek from Canyon Four. If Vicky’s still pissed at me for getting her drunk and naked at a wet tee shirt contest, just wait until she finds out I fucked the only guy she actually likes.

Gerry jerked upright to his full height, snapping her out of her mental sex-fest for a moment. He was taller than he looked. A little muscle, not like Carrot Top, and he might actually be…. Her jaw dropped. “Gerry? What happened to your….”

“The same thing that happened to my boobs,” said Rosie. “Aliens! We were abducted and turned into sex toys.”

“You mean those are for real?” Rebecca’s eyes snapped back and forth between Rosie’s enormous tits and Gerry’s throbbing bulge. “That’s impossible!” She happened to be drinking in Gerry when Rosie grabbed the bottom of her jersey, a thin piece of plastic pulled so tight that it looked like the mould for her full, round rack. The blonde tugged a few times, fighting to get it up and around her tits.

“Do these look fake?” Rosie yelled, frustration in her eyes. A different, more appealing, frustration showed in her bullet-like nipples. Finally she managed to whip her shirt up and over her head before tossing it to the floor.

“Did you have to do that?” asked Barb. “Some of us are only D-cups and suffer from serious envy, you know.”

Mary glanced up from her book to see what the commotion was about, then dove back into the land of erotic literature, but not before checking out her own immodestly displayed assets.

“I thought they were latex like Selma Blair wore in that film where she’s a crazy stripper, but…. OK. They still look fake because boobs don’t get that big without turning into bags of mush. Take it from the girl with the G-cup. Yours are just too big. At that size they should be all, you know, saggy and shit.”

“I know. This is insa— Jesus, Gerry! Stop staring!

The bug-eyed nerd ignored her, if he even heard her over the rushing blood in his ears. The front of his jeans pulsed in time with a rapid heartbeat. After he continued staring gap-mouthed for several seconds, Rosie slapped him lightly. Not lightly enough to keep her tits from wobbling all over.

“I can’t believe they jiggle like that without sagging,” said Barb, kneading her own shirt-stuffing double-D endowments. “That’s just not fair.”

“Like you can complain, Boom-Boom,” said Rebecca with her patented smirk. “At least she fits in with the rest of us now.”

“Boom-Boom?” said Barb, wrenching her shirt open and sending buttons flying around the room. “Look who’s talking, Miss Cantaloupes.”

“Barb,” groaned Mary.

“Hey, if Rosie can go topless, so can I.”

“I didn’t destroy a thirty-dollar blouse just to prove a point.”

“What point?” asked Barb, hefting her breasts in her palms and presenting them for Gerry’s inspection. She licked her lips expectantly and then continued. “I did that for fun!”

“Both of you are amateurs,” said Rebecca, easing her way to her feet. “Lemme show you girls how it’s done.” She pointed at her eyes with her left hand, stopping for a moment to admire the excellent self-manicure she’d pulled off. “Gerry, look here and nowhere else, got it? If you can do it, I’ll tear your pants off and blow your fuckin’ mind.”

“Oh-OK,” he stammered, staring intently and keeping his eyes fixed as she slowly slid down the zipper on her shirt, savouring the spreading V as her breasts separated from their enforced cleavage and pulled the gap between halves of her top wider and wider.

Wish I had a mirror, Rebecca thought, fighting the urge to look down. The first real glimpses of unshadowed cleavage had to be creeping into his view. He’ll break any second. The zipper passed between the points of her nipples and onto the downslope. Now she had to pull up rather than down to keep the pace slow because her boobs were doing all of the unzipping work. Any second now….

The bottom of her shirt pulled up to show her softly rounded abdomen as her breasts pushed their way into the light and finally, with a lunge and a bounce, burst free, resting on the tight, stretchy material and its plastic zipper tracks. She let go of the cord and ran her hands over her exposed masses, boobs larger and more perfect than anyone she knew—other than Rosie. Rosie’s tits. Her eyes wandered to catch a lingering glimpse of the stunning blonde’s mammoth rack. “Mmmmm!”

“Looks like you owe Gerry a BJ, Becky,” said a smug-looking Barb.

“Yeah,” she moaned, pulling her lust-filled gaze off Rosie’s hotter-than-hot body and looked over at the nerd. The nerd with the huge cock. Somehow, probably at the urging of her empty pussy, she wasn’t that upset at losing. “But who said anything about just blowing him? Shall we adjourn to my bedroom, Gerald?”

“No way!” Barb shouted over Rosie’s, “Oh no you don’t!” and Mary’s, “Can I help?”

“What?” the other three girls shouted, spinning on Mary.

The sleek-yet-busty wet dream shrugged, pressing her perky boobs against her white baby-doll tee. “I got bored and skipped to page 189. It sounded like a lot of fun!” The nipples jutting through her tight top showed off just how much fun her romance novel had suggested.

“Fuckin’ Veronica. Always gotta have everything,” muttered Rebecca.

Barb stared in shock at the prudish feminist. “How does that square with… well, everything?”

“If you’re going to whine, forget I said anything,” Mary said, teasing her tiny tee slowly upward as her fingers roamed over her taut belly. “I’m not a nun, ya know.”

“What I know is this I have got to see,” demanded Rebecca, waving a hand at Gerry. “You first.”

“Don’t I get any say in this?” asked Gerry.

“No!” the girls all shouted as one. The all looked at one another and burst out giggling. The looks lasted longer than the gigglefest, lingering in the aftermath and deepening into gazes and accelerated breathing.

Rosie moved first. She nodded at Barb and the two girls slipped in to either side of their still-dressed roommate. Mary got out a, “What are you doing!” as they struck, sliding their fingers under Mary’s top and lifting.

Stop it!” she cried out, but didn’t resist as Barb found and squeezed a breast. As soon as the top was out of the way, bunched up above her thrusting F-cup, Barb’s lips followed her hand, sealing over Mary’s peaked left nipple and sucking softly.

The raven-haired girl went nuts, moaning and gasping. She got Barb’s head in a death grip, denying Rosie’s efforts to fully remove the shirt.

“Oh yes! Suck harder! Ooooh, fuck yes!”

Rebecca felt a sympathetic pussy clench. I’d kill to know what that feels like. Her hands roamed her assets, and her heart raced with expectation as though Barb’s lips were attached to her own aching nipples. Her head rocked back as Rosie gave up on Mary’s shirt and slipped her hand under Mary’s tiny denim skirt. She heard the ex-bitch’s panted cries and screams of pleasure, but Rebecca saw nothing. Her eyes had closed as imaginary fingers flicked and probed her feminine folds.

“Excuse me, but you’re Vicky’s old roommate, aren’t you?”

“Huh?” she mumbled, her brain barely able to parse Gerry’s words. It wasn’t just her imagination playing around below. Those had to be real fingers, and they felt like nothing she’d ever experienced before. All of her faked orgasms had satisfied the guys, but this…. “Fffffuck me. Want you in me, now!

“You used to share a room in Canyon Four with Victoria Channing, didn’t you? You’re the one who go her drunk and talked her into the wet tee shirt contest last spring, right?”

“Yes! Yes! Need cock. Please!”

“That’s how you know me, right?”

Becky’s eyes snapped open. She dropped to her knees and attacked the front of his pants, too horny to comprehend the intricacies of a zipper. It was something she’d done hundreds of times in the past, but always with faked lust. Not this time. For once she was on the receiving end of insane lust. She felt the raging inferno. “Never felt like this. Please. I love this. I want more!”

“Did you ever apologize? She fell apart after it, you know.”

“What?”

“Did you ever apologize to Vicky?”

“Why?” She pulled uselessly on the front of his pants. “What the fuck is wrong with your zipper?”

“Why? Because she’s a nice girl.”

“What’s that got to do with anything? Fuck! Your zipper’s broke!”

“No it isn’t, and Vicky has everything to do with it.”

“If if’s not broken, than get those pants off and stick your cock in me! I—”

“It’s not broken. You’ve just forgotten how to use it.”

“Huh?” She sat back on her heels and looked up at him.

“Until you apologize to Vicky, you’re going to have problems with things like this. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to show your roommates a really good time, and you’re going to have to watch.”

“But I promised you a blowjob! You can’t say no to that! No one does! I’m the best! I’ the queen of the, uh, uhm….” Her eyes crossed. “I-I can’t remember the word. I just used it, and I can’t remember it!” For the life of her she couldn’t remember anything about the number one tool for dominance she honed at age fifteen and practiced on dozens of boyfriends and potentials since. “Yuh-you! You can’t be serious!”

Mary bucked against Rosie’s hand and shouted, “Cock! I need cock right fuckin’ now!

Barb just paused her work and stood looking amazed. She blinked. “All of a sudden I know… I know how to…. I can give head! I can suck like a goddess, and I love it!”

Rosie nodded, and all three girls moaned, their eyes going blank as Rebecca felt all of the little tricks, every last bit of man-trapping sexual knowledge slipping out of her mind and pouring into Rosie, Mary, and Barbara.

Gerald watched as the girls quivered and shook in excitement from the implantation of the fruits of their roommate’s life-long pursuit of sexual excellence. Eventually Barb relaxed, her eyes opening as she recovered, but she now identified herself more as Barbie because it sounded more fuck-a-licious. “Wow!” She licked her lips salaciously. “I feel so… so different. So sexy. So fuckin’ sexy! What happened?”

“Gerry!” screamed Becky in her girlish new voice, all of the mellow soft sex of her usual speech gone. “Gerry did it. He took all of my sexiness away and gave it to you! No fair, Gerry! Give it back! Give it baaaaack!

“Gerry?” asked Mary, her voice a breathy promise of sensual delight. In her face Gerry could see the exhilaration of a woman who knew what she wanted and that getting it was going to be a whole lot of fun. “How could he do that? I feel so… so hot.”

He stood back, watching as Rosie awoke into her thrilling new world, and grinned. Sure, what he’d done to Becky hadn’t been all that nice, but she’d turned Vicky into a gibbering wreck. As an afterthought he realized that he’d just cost himself a really hot lay, because Rebecca, even before he’d gone to work on her, had been a serious fox. She’d been good for at least one masturbation session a week just from seeing her around Canyon Four and the fantasies the encounters brought.

So he was now one hot slut shy of a full dorm suite because of a poorly thought-out whim. On the other hand, Mary had a new hunger in her eyes that a few minutes ago she couldn’t have comprehended. She still didn’t quite get it, but he could see that she couldn’t wait to figure it all out. She had all of the skills and desires of a grade-A prime slut mixed in with the innocence of a… A whatever the hell she was.

What she wasn’t was bisexual. Becky had been good at faking it to pick up guys, but it turned out she’d been good at faking a lot of things. Like emotions. She’ll never have to fake an orgasm again, Gerry told himself. If she can get over extreme shyness and actually get laid, that is. Whoever manages to tag her will have one serious wildcat on his hands, because she’s super horny.

“What are you girls doing? That’s gross?” whined Becky. “Ooo-hup!”

And totally bi now.

She sucked in a breath and looked around in a panic, flushing and heating every time she saw her three roomies hungrily pawing each other’s bodies. Her eyes began to glaze over with the new desires she was too frightened of to admit even to herself. Finally, her confused gaze locked on the throbbing log in Gerry’s pants. She swallowed, gurgled, and then leapt to her feet and ran away.

“I can’t believe she’s such a flake,” oozed Mary. “I really thought she’d fit in. She’s sure got the body for it.”

“Yeah,” sighed Rosie. “This is college. We’re supposed to experiment!”

“I think our experiment is getting Gerry all worked up,” said Barbie. She lovingly lashed one of Mary’s nipples, pulling a cry of glee from the virgin nymphomaniac.

“Keep doing that,” moaned Mary, shuddering. “That feels fantastic! Oh wow! I think I’m going to cum!”

“Give it up, Mary,” said Rosie. “No one cums from breast play.”

That was a pretty depressing thought for Gerald, then he remembered that he really could do something about it. Why shouldn’t they get off from having their nipples sucked?

Barbie’s tongue extended for another pass and slowly lapped upwards. In response, Mary froze, her eyes bulging out and her jaw dropping to release a scream for which she wasn’t ready. A thin strand of saliva stretched between the tip of Barbie’s tongue and Mary’s swollen nipple as the brunette swooned and nearly fell over.

Laughing, Barbie dove on her stunned friend and readied to lick again. Mary arched expectantly, screaming as Barbie made contact. Shaking, Mary pulled Barbie closer and hugged the strawberry blonde into her breast.

“Guys, come on. You’re getting me all worked up, too,” said Rosie, her hands on her hips and her face flush with desire. She gasped as Gerald grabbed hold of her libido and forced it upward.

“Do you want to try?” he asked.

Rosie waved him off, her body responding to its desires whether she recognized them or not.

“You sure?” Gerald slid a finger up the curvature of one of her large, firm boobs and across the nipple.

She sucked in a breath as fire ripped through her, and before she knew it, Gerald had both hands on her enormous tits, trying to squeeze as much as possible. “Guh-guh-guh-good!” she moaned. Out of the corner of her eye, her two friends teased each other’s bodies on their way to the floor.

“They look pretty fucking hot together, don’t they?” Gerald asked the gasping girl. Moisture dripped down the insides of her thighs as sweet gibberish, begging pleas, and garbled cries burst from her lips. “So do you.” He let go of her, and Rosie’s eyes went wide.

“Don’t stop. Please never sto—” She cut herself off as a great new idea hit her right between the eyes. Gerald had put it there, obviously, so he wasn’t surprised when she dropped to her knees. The force she put into disintegrating his jeans came as a bit of a shock, but as her lips clamped tight around the tip of his cock, he found he didn’t care much.

Her lips squeezed and her tongue danced, loaded full of Rebecca’s plundered lore. Rosie’s massive boobs covered the bulk of his oversized shaft, and she began to work them up and down. Soft murmurs of pleasure shook down his dick as he spread the nipple sensitivity enhancement slowly outward to encompass her breasts in their entirety. She began to pump her jiggling boobs faster and squeeze them tighter. Her head snapped back as pleasure overwhelmed her, and then she really got into the action by swallowing as much of his dick as she could.

Too into it! thought Gerald as Rosie lost all pretence of rhythm and simply thrashed her boobs up and down before trembling, sighing, and flopping backward.

“What the fuck?” He looked down at the unconscious girl and this still rock hard dick. The stupid thing actually looked like it was at half-mast because its length and girth made it too heavy to come close to sticking up.

“I can help you with that,” offered Mary, chin damp with pussy juice and voice tinged with far more spice than sugar.

“No doubt,” said the buxom Barbie, looking just as dishevelled as her sex-partner. “But then so can I. Which of us do you want first?”

“Does he want? Are you crazy?” Mary bounced up off the floor, pushed Gerald back onto the sofa and her abandoned book, and mounted him like a pro.

Which Rebecca practically was. He shivered as labia parted around the bloated head of his enhanced cock, but quickly the pleasure came to an end.

“Fuck!” whined Mary. She pushed down and Gerald tried to help by thrusting up. “Fuck! Stop! How does anyone lose her virginity if….” Her eyes met his as realization hit her. “It’s your baseball bat! It’s too big! God damn it! It looks so good!” Her hips twisted as she tried to screw herself down onto him, but it didn’t help. It didn’t even feel all that good.

“It really is too big,” he said, awed.

“I can take it,” Barbie promised, licking her lips with genuine desire. Just why she was this horny was fake, Gerald knew that, but the results were still 100% natural.

OK. If I leave my dick huge, I’ll need to modify just about every girl I sleep with, and my dick’s over a foot long right now. Jeeze. I’d have to move their lungs. What if I break something? He reached back into the past to the time his pants came off and replaced his übercock with a more reasonable nine inches. It still didn’t fit, but that was more likely due to a very reluctant hymen, Or at least that’s what Mary says.

“Come on. Push harder. It’s only got to break on—” She jerked and jumped off him. “Fuck! Not that hard, asshole!”

That pretty much ruined things for Gerald. Why am I doing this, anyway? Just to get laid? I can have anyone I want, so why settle for someone who freaks out the second I poke her? Why….

Why am I being stupid? He reached into Mary and adjusted a few things. First, her armour-plated virgin marker weakened enough to let him punch through like a lightsaber through butter. Second, her tolerance for pain went way, way up because giving her a hypersensitive pussy really did have a downside. Heck, he bent her senses a little so some types of pain turned her on a little, and finally, he rewound a few seconds.

“Come on. Push harder,” moaned Mary. “It’s only got to brea— kuh kuh ku-ahhh! Ohhhhh. Yes!” Her new appreciation for the many sensations of which her body was capable, along with her unbelievably aroused state, caused the dam holding back rapture to rupture along with the troublesome bit of flesh.

“Fuuhhhhk!” she howled, bouncing up and down on his large, but no longer super-sized, meat. On autopilot, she screwed her way right through orgasm one and directly into screaming ecstasy round two. Her pussy clenched down on his thick rod as Mary ground her hips against him and wailed, shaking uncontrollably.

Only Gerald’s previous ejaculations that day allowed him to keep going. He rolled the raven-locked nympho off his cock and over the arm of the couch before plunging back into the quaking girl. After that, it was just mechanics, pleasurable mechanics, but still just mindless thrusting until Mary woke up enough to fuck back.

And she did, too. “My ass. Give it to me in the ass!”

He slowed his thrusting for a minute in surprise. I didn’t do that! Did I?

“Like in the book,” she begged. “I want to try everything. The book, all the sick stuff on the Internet, everything! Ahhh! Fuck!”

“Give it to her in the ass, Gerry,” whispered Rosie, her tongue orbiting his ear between words. “I want to eat her while you do it, and then you can fuck my ass!”

Barbie’s high, round bimbo-tits squashed into his other side. “We’re hungry, Gerry. Fuck her in the ass, and then I’ll lick your cock clean.”

“Eeew.”

“Oh come on, Rosie. We’re sluts. Gerry’s sluts! We’re your sluts, Gerry! Wanna watch Rosie and I making out while you fuck Mary? We’ll do it!”

That idea had potential, so Gerald said, “You bet you will.” He took everything he liked about girls, everything that turned him on, and stuffed it into their brains at the same time as he flipped a mental lever elevating their sex drives from interest in the female form to raging lust.

All three of the remaining roommates moaned simultaneously. Mary giggled and bounced her ass invitingly. Barbie and Rosie dove onto one another, horny beyond reason and with no signs of anything remotely resembling residual inhibition to slow them down. Inexperience did, but Gerald solved that by writing every last girl-on-girl sex scene recorded in his perfect brain into their very deepest, oldest memories.

Rosie and Barbie slowed down, still intent on reaching orgasm as quickly as possible, but equally interested in savouring the act. Or maybe just in making sure I get the best show possible. I did just pattern them after porno lesbians.

He lost track shortly after anyway. Mary, her passions undiminished no matter how many times she’d cum, slipped off his cock and positioned her ass. She whined and bucked, driven further into her berserk fuck-lust by the now-sensual discomfort, but she couldn’t force him past the opening even with his cock dripping her lubricating pussy juices.

Widening the hole was out of the question because of the disgusting side effects. Come to think of it, lets take care of that now, he told himself, using his powers to give her an enema. Now for the superlube! This better be worth it.

Mary giggled again as her back door juiced up, readying itself for entry. Now he made headway and his brunette partner cooed a steady stream of babble. “Oh fuck. Oh god, it fits it’s stretching me. Love it. Love it. Looooove iiit!” She sat back in his lap to drive him in deeper. This time though, she couldn’t exactly bounce herself, so Gerald had to do all of the work.

It did feel nice, but he had hardly enough experience with pussy to be able to tell which was better. Mary loved it. She seemed to be cumming continuously, ber body clenching and relaxing, massaging his cock until—

“Not yet!” he commanded.

“Yes! Now! Cum for me! I want you to fill my ass! Please! Plea—” Her eyes snapped wide open and she shrieked as Gerald’s little surprise went off. His cock swelled and shot the first titanic stream deep into her bowels. It pulsed again and again, pumping her full of cream. She yowled and thrashed, slamming back and forth as gout after gout of white goo crammed its way into her.

“D-d-d-d-don’t sto-o-o-p. Fill me. Fill me!

So he did, right up until she passed out and slumped over, still murmuring for more.

“Greedy bitch,” said Barbie, rising up from Rosie’s snatch to keep her promise and service his wilting cock. “She had to go and wear it out, didn’t she?” She sighed, grabbed her friend’s arm, and pulled. “Let’s see what she left for the rest of us.”

With a pop, Mary lifted off his dick and dropped onto Rosie. A torrent of cum poured out of her ass, pooling on the sofa, floor, and the blonde jogger. With a thought, his dick restiffened, all ready for Barbie to experience and enjoy.

Barbie, her face a mask of lust, kneeled before him, awed. “You did all that, and you can keep going?” She finally said when her gaping mouth returned to her control. She spread her arms and said, “Do that to me! Paint me white, inside and out!”

So he did, with a little unnecessary oral prompting. Then he left Barbie in a similar white lake, sleeping and dreaming of big cocks and rivers of cum. He didn’t feel like showering alone, so he woke Rosie and took the longest, hottest shower of his life.