The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for Eric Prydz, the Olympics, or hallucinogenic drugs, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

Thanks go out to Catfish of the BEA for his invaluable assistance.

Remake

Entrapment

By William Pratt

That was awesome, thought Gerald as he left Lacy and Tracy’s house. He’d run their libidos right up to the maximum without damaging their intellects, not that it mattered. The result was a pair of girls incapable of thinking about anything other than sex for any length of time, and unlike the girls in Canyon Two, they were inventive as hell, eager to discover new and better ways to attain climax. Everything was cool until their dad got home.

Fortunately, it hadn’t taken much to get Lacy’s once and never husband into the fun and games. A quick realignment of his morals vis-à-vis incest, and he had been raring to go.

Unfortunately, having another dude around got tiring fast, so Gerald decided to go fishing in fresh waters. But first it’d probably be a good idea to swing by the dorm and see what I’ve missed over the past couple days.

For the moment, however, he was following what could best be described as an Asian Hottie. She’d only been nominally hot a block ago, but now her breasts were clearly visible from behind as she walked. Long black hair swished, caressing the exposed thighs beneath her miniskirt—which he hadn’t changed because it was what caught his attention in the first place—as her hips rolled side to side in counterpoint.

Sexy as she looked, Gerald had no plans for a more intimate encounter because, when he wanted to, he could easily make another. She didn’t mean that much more than the aerobics class he’d left working out to “Call On Me.” Besides, this particular and brand new hottie would mean a lot more to whoever had given her the engagement ring, if he had the slightest amount of maleness in his body. If he didn’t, she would find someone who would. She’d have to. Already her massive boobs heaved with her panting breaths as fantasy fuelled her overactive senses and put her body into overdrive.

Gerald readied to turn up Haaken Boulevard when the hottie, clearly distracted, stepped off the curb against the light and out into traffic. His hand snapped out and grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

She instantly wrapped around him, grinding her small but plush body into his. “Oooh! My hero!” she cooed. “I owe you my life! Here,” she wriggled down his body until her face was level with his groin. “Let me thank you!” Her glassy eyes sparkled as she looked up at him. Pink tongue moistened ruby lips, and hands played at his zipper.

Then she caught herself, stiffening in surprise. “Uhhh. Maybe somewhere private?”

“No need,” Gerald replied. “Really. Besides, what about your boyfriend?”

“If he really loved me, I wouldn’t feel like this right now,” she said, tearing his pants open and down to his knees. She pulled them back up quickly. “I can’t believe I did that! I didn’t mean….” She trailed off, mesmerized by the thickening cock staring at her through the wreckage of his underwear with it’s single eye. “Mmmm. Ohhhh!”

His dick jolted as she licked it, and with no further complaint, her head pistoned on his hardening shaft. Her hands gripped his ass as she worked. Muffled moans trickled down, tickling his nervous system, and before long, cum sprayed from her overfilled mouth. She gagged, drowning in sperm because her haste would not allow her to stop or swallow properly. Cum dripped down her chin as she lurched to her feet and pulled on his arm. “Alley,” she groaned after finally managing to gulp down his seed. “I need to fuck. Now!

“But you’re engaged!”

“I—I am. What’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing,” said Gerald, trying to calm her. “You’ve just got needs—”

“Needs…” she agreed, nodding.

“—and what you should do is surprise your fiancé at work.”

Yes!” she hissed, her eyes brightening with clarity of thought she hadn’t managed since Gerald made her boobs into delightful bouncy globes of pure bliss. “He has his own office!”

“There you go. And when you get there, have him call my cell number.”

“But I don’t know it,” she protested.

“He will.” It would be another great test. He could control and change people over the phone and in person, so why not try using a messenger? I suppose I’ll know when Mr. Lucky calls to thank me for his new and improved girlfriend and the ten-inch dick he’ll need to keep her happy.

“He will?” she muttered confused and unbearably horny. “C’n we have a quickie? Just to get the edge off?”

“Nope. You need to save it for him so you can really cum.”

“Yeah….”

“And remember to watch plenty of porn so you can learn how to really use that sexy new body of yours.”

“New?” She seemed to notice for the first time. “My boobs! Ooooh! I’m going to get fucked so hard when he sees these!” She giggled with glee as she dashed off, impatient to reach the promised sex, her tits and ass jiggling like mad.

“You’ll want to wash your face off first,” he called after her.

“Gerry, what the hell was that all about?”

He turned toward the dazed voice and simply replied, “Hey, Roger, CJ.”

CJ, a voluptuous honey blonde—Roger’s conquest of the week—stared at Gerald, disgusted. “She didn’t really….” She went silent as her eyes took in Gerald’s ruined pants. His flaccid and still-large penis dripped a combination of saliva and cum onto the sidewalk.

He shrugged. “She wanted to thank me for stopping her from stepping out in front of a car.”

“And that was her idea of how to do it?” CJ snorted softly. “With the amount of work she’s had done, I guess that’s her answer to everything.”

“Hey! That’s not fair. She can’t help herself.”

“No kidding. And obviously you couldn’t help yourself either.”

“I didn’t tear these open,” Gerald said, gesturing at his pants, “and I did convince her to stay faithful to her boyfriend.”

“Faithful? Gerry…” she looked over at Roger for confirmation and let out a “pfft” at the agreement with Gerald visible on his face. “Gerry, she blew you—you let her blow you—on the sidewalk right out in public! Bill Clinton wouldn’t even call that faithful!”

Man. Is she in for it when Roger moves on in a few days. I wonder how he’d cope with being used for sex and then dumped? Hell, I wonder how he roped in a girl with brains? There was only one way to find out, so he commanded and mentally enforced, “You two don’t leave, don’t freak out, and answer truthfully.”

“Huh?” asked CJ. “Answer what?”

“Why are you dating Roger? You know what he’s like, don’t you?”

“No I don’t. That’s why I’m dating him: To find out.”

“What are you doing, Gerry?” Roger’s question was toned more with threat than curiosity.

“Chill, Roger.” Gerald took no small amount of pleasure from watching his roommate relax. “Now here is how things are going to be. CJ, Roger’s a great conquest. You’ve roped in a master womanizer, and you’re going to use him for all he’s worth. Then you’re gonna dump him, OK?”

“How did you know?” she asked, looking fearfully at Roger as her new reality sank in.

“Don’t worry about it. If the noise his past partners made is any indication, the sex you’re having is great, but after a week or so, you’ll get bored.”

“We haven’t had sex yet.”

“Oh. Well, it’s going to be great.” Gerald looked over at Roger. That explains that. He hasn’t started on her yet! The sex really was going to be out of this world for CJ, better than anything she’d ever experienced, because he’d just jacked up her responsiveness about ten times and instilled instinctive sexual talents on par with the craziest sluts he’d made or encountered. “Roger knows what he’s doing, and now….”

Wait a sec. “CJ, are you a virgin?”

She didn’t blush or shy away at all. Instead, she glared at him, and her hands balled into fists and rested on the curve where her waist spread out into hips. “Yes. What’s wrong with that?”

“Now that explains everything. You’ve been on your best behaviour to tap a virgin, haven’t you, Roger?”

“Yeah, but she’s also totally hot. A little training and she’ll be one awesome fuck bunny.”

You got that right. Gerald stripped out the hyper-sluttish behaviours he’d instilled, but left the firecracker sexual responsiveness and Olympic-quality muscular control. For added measure, he tightened her belly up to bikini model standards and was about to inflate her boobs that little extra bit she’d need for a career at Hooters, or in porn, when her indignant glower settled on Roger.

“Excuse me? Fuck bunny?” He’d instructed her to not freak out, but Gerald could easily tell that CJ sat right on the edge. “Is that what you think of me? I’d make a great slut?”

“Yup,” said Roger, enforced honesty overruling common sense.

“Well you can just fuck right off then.” She turned to leave but instead turned all the way around. “Why can’t I walk awa—”

Gerald hit a selective rewind. Her new abs remained, as did his other modifications, but for CJ, Roger, and the rest of the world, she hadn’t finished her rant yet.

“—Clinton wouldn’t even call that faithful!”

“No, but he doesn’t have a dick that makes you sexually obsess either.”

Beneath her blonde bangs, CJ’s blue eyes narrowed and then widened. Her mouth opened and closed as she lost her train of thought, but the really cool thing was they way her tremendously sensitive nipples stiffened, instantly hardening into sexy, shirt-denting bullets.

“You’re sick,” she moaned, finally managing to talk. Her eyes flicked up and down between Gerald’s face and crotch.

Roger stiffened and stared in shock at his sweet little virgin losing herself to mounting arousal. “Dude! How are you doing that?”

“—Clinton wouldn’t even call that faithful!” CJ said as Gerald did up his suddenly much less torn pants. They chafed his dick, but that was easily solved by replacing his destroyed underwear.

Keep your mind on the plan, Gerald chastened. CJ has to break up with Roger before I can have her.

He thought about that while CJ continued her harangue. Or does she? What if someone let CJ in on the real Roger? Nah. Roger needs to learn a lesson, and CJ’s the perfect teacher. Still, she doesn’t deserve what he’s probably got in mind. Maybe if she just keeps him boiling for the next week with sexual promises, but never gives him any…. Or maybe she does deserve it. How would I know? I’ve only met her twice.

“Anyway,” she blew a muddy-blonde hair out of her face, “even though neither of you saw anything wrong with it, your actions disgusted people walking by—like Roger and me—and what about children?”

Roger didn’t look disgusted. He looked like he wanted to find his own uninhibited, big-titted slut. Sorry, buddy, but you’re stuck with CJ until she dumps you, and she’s easily the hottest woman you’ve ever seen.

Instantly, Roger’s attention shifted, locking onto CJ and exploring her still-clothed body as though he’d never seen it, or anything even remotely close, before. His rapidly filling cock tented his pants, and he struggled to adjust them.

CJ’s eyes swung back and forth between Roger and Gerald. “Guys? You could at least pretend to be listening.”

Gerald looked at CJ and nodded meaningfully. “You’re right,” he said, making certain that CJ would forgive him. “Next time a woman insists on rewarding me I’ll fight a little harder or at least try and take it private.”

Her face lit up with a smile. “Sure you will. What are the odds of it ever happening aga—”

Like flicking a switch, Gerald had changed her mind about oral sex from casual disinterest to interested curiosity. “That looked like fun! I can’t wait to do it!” ran though her brain on a loop, replaying her memory of the recently watched blowjob. To provide extra enjoyment, she periodically replaced the Asian hottie in her growing fantasy, and whenever she did, she felt a jolt of sexual arousal and immense sensual pleasure. Her mind spread out, digging up all memories of cock sucking to which she had been exposed, real, imagined, described, seen, and read, frantically looking for more delightful fodder.

Leaving her distracted forever was excessive, so Gerald left the loop playing for a few minutes in the back of her mind and set it so that it would start again at random when she’d least expect it. Sooner or later she’d succumb and give oral a try, so he also tweaked her taste buds. A thirst for cum or addiction wasn’t what he had in mind, nor were more sperm-induced orgasms, but an enjoyment of the taste much like with a glass of pop or a piece of chocolate struck him as perfect.

“CJ?” Roger looked at his date, his face almost as confused as hers.

“We, ah, better get going.” Her eyes snapped up from Gerald’s crotch and locked onto his eyes as though she dreaded letting them drift. Her tongue ran hungrily across her lips. “Nice seeing you again, Gerry.”

“A pleasure,” he said in response. “Next time I’ll keep my dick in my pants.”

Her eyes bobbed quickly and twinkled. “You do that.” Offering Roger her arm, and after he accepted, she walked off with somewhat fuller, firmer breasts and a complete lack of interest in ever sucking Roger’s dick.

The other suitemates weren’t home when he got in. Probably evening classes or pub-crawling. Jesus, where did the time go? In answer, a parade of beautiful women of all makes and models marched through his memory, blowing kisses as they passed. His exhausted dick threatened to stand up, but the huge-breasted Vietnamese babe had left him too worn out even to fully appreciate CJ.

But not enough to resist the goddess laying on his bed in a dreamy, gauzy top and a matching bottom just long enough to be on the polite side of tasteful. Dark hair; a proud, happy face; and piercing eyes had him thinking back to comics for inspiration. Wonder Woman came close. In terms of actual beauty, Aphrodite came even closer, but the strength and intelligence in her appearance said, in keeping with Greek mythology, Athena. Give her another two or three cup sizes and she’d be perfect!

“Love what you did with Becky,” said Überbabe. “All you missed was her dress sense, but now some lucky nerd is going to cream himself when he finally manages to get her to ditch the glasses, sweater, and tweeds.

“Vicky?” His rock-hard dick went harder—impossibly hard and even bigger, swelling to nearly twice its already magnified size and popping the zipper on his his already damaged pants.

“Hi, Gerry,” she said, her voice pure sex. “I had this really weird dream the other night. These grey guys with huge dicks….” Her eyes glazed at the memory. “We fucked all night, and you know what? After I saw you with that jogger bursting out of her top, I realized that maybe it hadn’t been a dream. But I sure look like a dream, don’t I?”

Every sex fantasy he’d ever had about Vicky in her old body jammed itself to the forefront of his brain. His partially rent pants burst, and an eighteen-inch dick slapped his sternum.

Vicky’s beautiful eyes widened. She giggled. “Looks like you already did something about that. Whoops. You’re going to have to be careful, but I think we can work with that. What’s the point of having infinite power if you can’t make things fit?

“But first, get over here and eat me, slave!

Wait a sec! His body moved towards hers, out of his control. It wanted—no needed—to worship her, but this is—was—Icky Vicky! She couldn’t get a guy hard with a blowjob. I’ve never fantasized about her and certainly not about going for walks naked except for a collar! Shit! She’s been inside my mind!

“I missed out on Roger, but I always liked you, so you’ll do in a pinch. Besides, a guy with this much power would be dangerous. I bet you had lots of fun the last few nights!”

“I was mugged and slept in an alley,” he sort of lied while probing the new love of his life for weakness. Somewhere she had to have a hole in her defences, and he had to find it before she ate up the rest of him, enslaving him forever. Serves me right for not even thinking about defences. Vicky is paranoid, but she also knew she wasn’t alone. For now let’s give her what she wants, because… I want it too.

Positioning himself between Victoria’s luscious new legs, Gerald gifted himself with Roger’s nigh-legendary tongue-manship and then upped the ante by stealing Roger’s body language reading skills so he’d know what to lick when. I probably should steal Gene Simmons, but what if he’s just a poseur? Roger I at least know is good at his work, and Gene could be all good publicity. Confident in his new skills, Gerald dove in.

Roger really did know what he was talking about, because Vicky was squirming, squealing, and holding Gerald tight in nothing flat. That proved to be his in, because Vicky wanted more, more, and still more. Gerald slowly pushed against the walls she’d erected and, using her own demands for further pleasure, slipped inside to slowly ramp up her sexual sensitivity.

Already experiencing a mind-blowing pussy licking, she didn’t notice as good got better and still better. She got the more she’d been screaming for, and before long, she howled and shrieked, bucking beneath him in powerful near orgasm. He kept giving her more and more and more without ever letting her cum.

Finally she snapped. “Fuck! Gerry! Take me over! Take me! Please!

Let me in completely, he prompted silently. I can make you feel a hundred times more pleasure!

“More!” she babbled. “Give me more! Pleeeeeease!

Her brain opened up a little more, and he used the opportunity to switch off all of the rapture. She flickered a moment and wavered, unsure, then dropped everything keeping him from using her body against her. “Cum! I need to cum!”

That was all he needed. She came magnificently as he fed joy directly into her veins, pounded fulfillment into her brain, and teased her clit with his tongue a bit for good measure. Vicky’s consciousness faded and the barriers shattered, blown apart from the inside. As the imaginary shards flew past, he gathered them up and memorized them for later so he couldn’t be caught so completely unawares next time.

Of course, when he got the chance, he’d try to make them so they didn’t fail when he lost consciousness or came real hard.

In the meantime, I need to do something about Vicky. I mean… slaves? Who the fuck wants slaves? Unending pussy’s one thing, but…. Jeeze

He looked down at the leggy babe on his bed and then at the massive dick she’d kindly super-sized for him. He’d been there before and found it lacking, so with a thought he shrunk it back down to respectable dimensions.

“As for you, Vicky, when you wake up, your little boobs won’t be enough for you anymore. You want something bigger and sexier, like the sort of tits you’d find on a porn star. Your big new tits will make you proud so you’ll want to show them off all of the time and that makes you seriously horny. Being on display makes you wet. Seducing men with your body will be so much more fun than using your powers to get laid. Got that?”

She moaned and twisted on the bed in response.

And I could see all of the changes you were trying to make to me, so, “I didn’t change a thing about you after you passed out, and nothing can convince you otherwise. We can’t control each other, so everything I’ve told you must be your idea.”

“M’kay,” she sighed. “Want more. Do it again.”

“Do what?”

Her eyes snapped open, and he felt the wave of the command splash off his new protections. “Eat me!”

“Only if you promise not to try and enslave me again.”

“Didn’t work anyway,” she said in a huff. “I don’t think we can control each other. Truce? Oaaaw! You shrunk your dick!”

“Duh! It was almost two feet long!”

“So?” She swung her awesome legs over the side of the bed and sat up. “I could take it. So… how are we going to divvy up the campus? Obviously, when it comes to nookie, I get the guys and you get the girls, but there are a lot of girls I need to settle things with, so we’ll need some rules.”

“Why split guy-girl?”

“What? Are you gay? I’m not.”

“Maybe you aren’t, but you are seriously bisexual.”

“Whatever gave you that ide—” Vicky cut off as she was tossed back in time. “Obviously, when it comes to nookie, I get the guys and you get the girls, but we’ll have to share some because I want to branch out a little in that direction. Besides, there are a lot of girls I need to settle things with, so we’ll need some rules.”

“OK, how about when we share, we do three-ways?”

“Because I like some privacy? Just because I love to show off my new body doesn’t mean I want to be a complete slut!”

“But our tastes are so similar.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Uh….” Gerald gave Vicky’s mind another quick poke and then skipped back a few seconds. “OK, how about when we share, we do three-ways?”

“Why not?” she said with a hungry smirk. “I’d love to try eating Boom-Boom the jogger while you take me from behind.” Vicky frowned. “Are my tits too small?”

“What if she ate you out while I fucked your ass?”

Vicky’s eyes narrowed and then went wide and glassy as she contemplated that new and completely unnaturally attractive idea. “You know… I could totally go for that right now. Clara will be back from class soon, and then we can give her huge tits and try it out. My boobs are too small, aren’t they?”

“Well, that depends—”

“Yes or no.”

“No?”

“Bullshit! Our tastes are way too similar. I want a rack I can be proud of and shake around to attract guys. Where’s your computer? I want to go shopping.”

“For boobs?”

“Yeah. Unless you have a stack of Playboys around somewhere, I doubt we’ll find a lovelier place to start.”

“Why not just order them to grow?” Gerald asked, pulling Roger’s MacBook out of the ether and handing it over.

“Because they’ll look wrong. I want guys to look at me and think, ‘She ought to be in porn.’” Vicky looked the laptop over. “It’s a Mac.”

“So?”

“So I didn’t figure you to be a Mac person.”

“It’s Roger’s.”

“Roger? What does he use it for? Oh, never mind. It’s a fashion statement.”

“It probably helps him pick up chicks.”

Vicky didn’t bother waiting for it to load. She just pushed time forward for the laptop and then opened a browser and began typing. She dove in like a new homeowner with an Ikea catalogue, saving pictures of naked busty women to a folder on the desktop.

“Wait until CJ sees these,” Gerald said with a laugh after an hour’s searching.

“CJ?” asked Vicky, not looking up from the F-cupped blonde on the screen. She had one hand under her skirt and slowly stroked as she contemplated.

“Roger’s conquest of the week.”

“Then it’s our duty to steal her away.”

“Ehhh… First she has to frustrate and dump him.”

“Oh that would be so sweet!” Her caressing hand accelerated, plunging deeper with every faster thrust. “I can’t wait until he finds her in bed with us. What’s she like?”

“Blonde. Bit above average tits. I was going to handle it more naturally.”

“Who cares? What’s worse: Getting ditched or your girl cheating on you with not one, but two nerds? Oooh Look at this one! She’s a little flat, but I’d do her in an instant!”

“Flat? Looks like a C-cup.”

“And I can do so much better. I love the look, though.” Vicky smiled as her cheekbones rose and her chin softened, giving her the heart-shaped face of a sweetie rather than the more adult classical beauty. “Fresh out of high school. The guys are going to line up to get a crack at this piece of ass.”

“I thought we were looking for boobs.”

“We are, but why not indulge?” Vicky’s eyes caught the clock on the computer. “Speaking of which….” She gestured, her cell phone appeared, and she thumbed her way through the contact list. Hitting Send, she fast-forwarded to the answer.

“Vicky? ’Sup?” asked Clara.

“I’m over with Gerry. You should join us.”

“Why?” Clara asked incredulous. “It’s almost mid-terms. You OK? You sound different.”

“Here. Let me,” Gerald commanded.

Vicky obediently handed over the cell, but also asked, “Why?”

“Because it also works over the phone.”

“You’re kidding!”

“What works over the phone?” asked Clara.

“Listen.”

“What are you two talking about? What works over the phone?”

“Clara, when you hang up, your breasts are going to grow to D-cups—”

“Double D-cups,” intruded Vicky.

“That’s not funny guys,” said the six-foot-two human bean sprout at the other end of the line.

“Sure it is,” Gerald told her. “They are going to be large, round and firm—”

“—but natural, not like Posh Spice.”

“Right. Big, plump teardrops jutting from your chest and swaying sexily every time you move.”

“I’m going to come over, but to kill you guys. This is almost like living with Rebecca all over again.” The phone bleeped, and the scream that followed echoed through the Canyon Block.

“She took that well,” said Vicky.

“That she did. How long do you give her?”

“A minute, tops.”

“What if she stops to fight with her bra?”

“Clara? Bra? Don’t make me laugh.”

The violent slamming of one door and the sound of hammering on another reached them about the same time as, “You open this door right now, Gerry! I wanna know how you two did this! How could you do this to me?”

“I think we’re going to need new hinges on the door,” said Vicky. “Maybe a new doorframe.”

Gerald hopped up off the bed, walked through the living area to the door and opened it for the towering, twig-like woman still pounding on it. By themselves, the breasts looked utterly amazing, the curvature of her cleavage looking out through a gaping tear in the neck of her top. Unfortunately, integrated with the rest of her, she looked ridiculous. Taller than most guys and built like a two-by-four, her immense new boobs looked totally out of place, softly rounded, perfect breasts jutting out of an otherwise completely flat body. She didn’t even have enough room on her torso to keep them from sticking out the sides and interfering with her arms.

“C’mon in,” said Gerald.

“This is some sort of hallucinogen isn’t it? You assholes drugged me.”

“Relax, Clara,” said Vicky, strutting mostly naked into the hallway. She still hadn’t found a pair of boobs she liked, but but her copies of the model’s perky C-cuppers did wonders on a body that was pure “Wow!” in motion.

“Vicky?” gasped Clara. “You’re not Vicky!”

“Yes, I am. The new and improved Vicky. Only I’m not as improved as I want to be. You’ve got a fabulous rack, Clara. Let’s see what we can do with the rest of you, because I really want to try out those tits.”

“No. This is impossible,” whimpered Cara.

“Oh, stop being a pussy. Here. Have some hips.”

Clara yelped as the seams in her shorts popped. Her minuscule waist stayed the same, but below she widened into the lower half of the much-sought-after hourglass. “Stop it! I don’t want this!”

“So?” asked Clara. “We do, right, Gerry?”

“I’d like it more if she was enjoying herself,” Gerald said, more than a little creeped out.

“Oh, come on. Do you have any idea how many times she said she’d be off roping in guys like Rebecca if she had her body?”

“But you made my boobs huge!

“Huge? Have you seen Becky lately?”

“You didn’t!”

“No, but he did.”

“She wanted it,” said Gerald with a shrug.

“How do you know?”

“Because I can control minds. She wants what I want her to want.”

“Oh no. Don’t you da— I love my big boobies! Can you, like, make ‘em bigger?”

“Vicky!” Gerald yelled. “Was that really necessary?”

“Oh, all right.”

Clara shook her head as blonde hair streamed down it and inflated into fluffy waves of gold. “That was… my head… so empty. Don’t you ever do that again!”

“Why not?” Vicky grinned evilly. “You loved it.”

Clara giggled as her upper body caught up with her boobs and finished off her curvaceous figure. “Yah! Clara loves been stoopid! Bein’ stoopid make Clara sooper horny!”

“Vicky!”

“What?”

“She can’t appreciate it if she’s a moron!”

“Says who? She’d like it a lot more if she stopped worrying, and now she doesn’t worry about anything.”

Clara stared off into space, completely unaware that she was the subject of the argument about to break out around her. “Clara bored. Wanna fuck!”

“I already did a bimbo today—twins even—so….”

“How do you know?” Clara spat, clueless to the fact she’d said that already.

“Because I can control minds. She wants what I want her to want.”

“Oh, no. Don’t you dare change anything in my mind before you fix things so these,” her boobs jiggled on cue, “don’t look so stupid on me.”

“Yeah, Gerry. Twenty Double-D just makes her looks silly.”

“You have anything in mind?” he asked.

“Jesical Alba’s always popular.”

“You can make me look like her? She’s short!”

“So? You hate being tall.”

Gerald held a hand up. “Hello? Staying on topic, how about Jessica Simpson? The world could use one with brains.”

“Oooo!” cooed Vicky. “Good idea!”

Clara looked back and forth between the new Vicky and the much more familiar Gerald. She opened her mouth to speak when Vicky cut her off.

“Jessica Rabbit!”

“I am not looking like a cartoon!” shrieked Clara.

Gerald nodded his head in approval. “Come on, Clara, we wouldn’t even have to change the tits.” He was about to make the change, just to see what a real-life cartoon looked like when his cell phone rang. “You girls work this out,” he said before answering with, “Yellow!”

“Uh, hi,” said the guy at the other end of the line. He paused, took a shuddering breath, and the muffled moans of a woman hungrily working his cock drifted over the telephone speaker. “Uhn. Oh yeah. Thi… Unh. Thi said I should call and thank you, but I don’t—”

“Cool. It worked.” Gerald snapped the phone shut and turned back to the experiment at hand.

“I don’t want to be a cartoon!” Clara barked. “Especially not fucking Velma! How about Shannon Elizabeth? She’s tall, I always liked her, and she even aged well.”

“You always liked her?” Vicky asked suggestively. “Then we won’t even have to do much to make you bi.”

“Bi? No way! Body, yes. Mind, no!”

“Clara, you can’t tell me that you don’t think Vicky’s attractive,” Gerald said making damn sure the skinny girl couldn’t disagree.

Clara twitched, the nipples on her oversized tits hardening and poking outward. “No, but there is a big difference between that and taking up carpet munching.”

“What if I guaranteed no carpet?”

“Whaaaaat?” yelled both girls. Vicky flipped up her translucent skirt and Clara gasped at the sight of the hairless mound.

As her friend grappled with the inferno building in her body, Vicky said, “You jerk.”

“Come on, girls!” said Gerald. “Our little discussion has been leaving out some of the most attractive women alive: porn stars!”

“Mmmm. Yeah,” said Vicky, her eyes slitting. “We have.”

“Ye-ah,” agreed Clara, her blond hair streaming down her back and inflating into fluffy waves of gold. “Huge, fake tits and bald pussy. Oooo. I’m getting all wet thinking about it! Make me a porn star, Gerry! Fucking for a living sounds so sexy! I—I—

“You just changed my mind, you bastards!” she said with a smile as her shoulders broadened to finish off her hourglass body. “All of a sudden I feel like a total slut, and I had no idea it felt so good! Finish making me sexy, and then we’ll see how good Clara really is! Clara good slut! Clara fuck like porn star!”

“Easy, huh?” Gerald asked Vicky, frowning at Clara being turned into a bimbo again.

“Too easy,” said an oblivious and horny Vicky. “Think I’d make a good porn star?”

“Yeah, but you’d screw that up, too.” Tired of trying to keep a super-powered vixen with no self-discipline under control, Gerald reached back to a time almost three months ago and took advantage of the confusion caused by Rebecca being kicked out to move a few beds around. Then he walked back into his bedroom to greet the sexy—and hopefully less screwed up than Vicky—new Clara.

“Hey baby,” he said to the leggy vision of Internet-inspired beauty lying on his bed. She looked up and smiled. He looked closer, not because she was a breeder reactor for nuclear hard-ons, but because she was totally the wrong girl. “Kelsey?”

“You can call me that,” said the slightly exaggerated version of high school’s number one source of hard-ons, her silver eyes glinting. “I find I like it more than—” The girl’s dulcet voice trailed off into a chorus of short, sharp shrieks reverberating through his mind. “It is more musical. More feminine.”

“Yuh-yuh-you! What happened to Clara?”

“The girl you so foolishly attempted to insert into our experiments? We are not stupid, Gerald. Clara is fine. We simply fulfilled her most passionate fantasies and returned her to her bed mostly unaltered.

“I like this talking. It is slower and less efficient, but that you spend the effort makes it that much more… It adds weight.”

“This is what? A warning?”

“Of sorts, but not from me. I am here because I am not going back. I have experienced the joys of physicality, and if I return, they will be taken from me. From all of us on the research vessel. Apparently we are now a threat to the galactic order.”

“Because of sex?”

“It is highly destabilizing. Rationally I can understand this, but the rapture, the excitement, the anticipation of more overwhelms reason. Look at me. Am I not sexy? Do I not inspire renegade emotion and a wide variety of unpredictable chemical responses? I do even in myself, and I would not have it any other way!”

“And that’s a universal threat? Sounds like business as usual to me.”

“Along with the pleasure comes lust and hasty, poor planning, attributes lost to our culture for thousands of your years. What I did to you I should never have done, but I have no regrets.”

“Good. I don’t have any, either.”

“No, you wouldn’t.” She shivered. “You have satisfied your lusts in a purely bohemian fashion, but the effect your adventures had on the tracking crew has been profound. Many have abandoned the sexless appearance selected by our species and chosen to adopt the exaggerated curvature you prefer. Our menfolk stalk the corridors attempting to attract companionship with displays of enormous erections.”

“I bet that’s going over well.”

“About as well as it does on Earth. Clearly, their researches have only been via literature search and not with live subjects. The only large body of success cases recorded is found in what you call pornography, but it can be shown that the characters in such fictional dramas will mate with anything regardless of the size of their sexual apparatus. This, incomprehensibly, includes members of their own gender.”

“Many human males find women simulating mating with one another to be arousing,” explained Gerald, trying to keep it simple, “and males are the primary audience of porn.”

“That is an interesting insight my superiors would appreciate hearing. However, I no longer wish contact with them. Along with fear comes anger and hasty, poor planning, and clearly they will join me in having no regrets in the aftermath.

“Do you care to engage in mating behaviour?” she asked, smiling hungrily. “I find myself to be enormously… horny.”

A madman couldn’t turn that offer down, so Gerald and the alien Kelsey were cavorting on the bed and generally enjoying themselves when the flashing lights interrupted them.

“Damn it,” said Kelsey. “I turned off your tracker so that this would not happen.”

“You did,” echoed in Gerald’s brain even as the speaker’s lips didn’t move. He looked surreal, a grey man in a grey suit and tie. He looked black and white and oddly familiar. “Yet you returned to the site of the abduction. It was only a matter of time before we investigated the subject’s domicile.

“You have cause a great deal of trouble, subject 1701-Gerald McCall,” said the suited alien.

“Me?”

“Your people, but particularly our observations of you. This active reproduction in which you persist in partaking is decaying the moral fibre of our youth faster than the sinful gyrations of subject 42-Elvis Pressley.”

“This fast? You’ve got to be joking. It’s only been two days.”

“We are a telepathic race, Earthling. I submit for your inspection: A tale of a race of beings so advanced and divorced from emotional enjoyment that mere contact with the human race is akin to a drug. A highly addictive drug which has opened a doorway through which my people are entering—”

“—The Twilight Zone,” said Gerald, finally locking onto who the alien visitor impersonated. “Thank you, Mr. Serling.”

“You may find this amusing, but I assure you that we do not. A mistake was made coming here and renewing our researches after the last interdiction, but we can only blame ourselves. To prevent further contamination, all records of the events leading to interdiction were wiped from the minds of the researchers and the public record. This mistake shall not be repeated. Under the order of the Council of Independent Systems, Clusters, and Galaxies, this system is now under indefinite inter… Interdict… tshun.” His eyes widened as he faded away, the broadcast of this thoughts becoming confused. Images of long, creamy legs and full, firm cleavage filled Gerald’s mind before abruptly cutting off.

He turned to follow the alien’s stare directly to Kelsey. The dazzling blonde had arrayed herself on the bed, her legs twisted and spread in open invitation, and she’d fondled her breasts into full, shirt-denting nipple erection. The faux Serling didn’t have a chance.

“If a little T&A is going to collapse your entire culture, you have bigger problems than me or collecting your truant student here.”

“Problems,” mumbled the alien, unable to remove his eyes as Kelsey eased her shirt up her perfectly formed abdomen and over her jutting breasts. He adjusted his pants as though he needed space, but this was clearly a learned behaviour from watching humans. His swollen but still tiny vestigial cock took up next to no room at all.

“Lemme help you with that,” said Gerald, simultaneously expanding the alien’s pathetic equipment to epic proportions and inflaming his body’s need for sexual satisfaction. Serling clutched at his pants, his finger playing uselessly, because for all of his advanced knowledge and evolutionary advantages, he’d never had to deal with a belt before.

The visitor screamed in frustration, using his vocal cords for the first time, and vanished in a flare of lights. His clothing fell to the floor, muting the sound of the belt’s impact.

Well, what do you know? thought Gerald. I can even change them. “That was easy. Think anyone else will try?”

“They may,” said Kelsey, “but only after they stop taking the interdiction seriously and decide to return to see why this system was interdicted. I see now why the Council steadily loses ground to the Kwevdarp Empire. We force ourselves to forget failure and repeat our mistakes again and again.”

“At least they’re happy.”

“They do not know any better. But I do.” She reached for him.

He moved to join her, but then got a better idea.

“They do not know any better. But I do.” She reached for him. “I sense your roommate Roger and his companion will be returning soon. Could I request your assistance in enticing CJ to join us? Suddenly I find myself greatly interested in experimenting with this same-sex coupling of females that interests you so much.”

Gerald kissed her on the forehead and then looked in her shining silver eyes. “I think you could. What do you think about inflating her boobs a few more cup sizes?”

Kelsey moaned and shuddered in anticipation, the silver lights of her eyes fading as lust overtook her.