The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Remote Location

Chapt.#1 Checking the Wiring

READ FIRST: (Unless you’ve already read one of my stories with one of these warning things)

This piece contains adult material and language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download,do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, or content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy and beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material in the FICTION that follows. If the material that follows seems like a good idea to you then immediately seek professional psychiatric help because none of it is real and you ARE definitely sick. It is impossible and should not be tried at home... It’s only fiction...sheesh! However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink>

Oh, and as always, the following is under copyright and reproducible only with permission...yadda yadda yadda... sue infringers...yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected...

copyright © 2000 W.A.C.

Authors notes: This story isn’t full of innuendo like my other pieces to date. This ones a bit more raunchy and direct. Nothing is implied...its all spelled out. I guess the message, if there is one is; pick your friends carefully. Consider it an experimental departure from my usual story bent...lol.

Synopsis: Lending your best friend and his wife your summer place can be lots of fun for you and your spouse when the place is wired for a very “special” kind of remote control.

Remote Location

Chapt.#1 Checking the Wiring

Steve and Kara were a very straight laced missionary position kinda couple. Vanilla, no sauce. A polite thank you and goodnight kind of couple. But...

Steve and Kara were humping like dogs in heat, disgustingly mercenary, grunting and sweating like pigs, as Kara took it up the ass and Steve pumped it into her hershey hole so hard her ass made a slapping sound. Kara was face down into the bed. Muffled, she was still making a lot of noise. One hand almost up to the fist inside her. The other stuffed in her face so she could muffle the noise and lick the hand she’d had to swap from fist to lick because it had cramped. Back home Martin and Tina were having a real good laugh.

“What next?” Martin was running out of ideas. Tina said without hesitation, “cottage cheese.” Martin rolled his eyes. Tina’s suggestion was gross. “You’re a real perv.” Tina only laughed and entered the new input. Many miles away at the summer house Kara smeared her chest with cottage cheese. “Hope he’s not lactose intolerant.” Martin added. Being his turn, Martin opted for slow erotic circular finger strokes around the areola’s with occasional wet lumpy squeezes and cupping. “Brought to you by the good hands people,” Martin whispered conspiratorially, not because he had to, but because it seemed the naughty thing to do. Tina adjusted the close-up camera at the summer house. It looked like Kara was running low on lubrication. The KY was in the second draw from the top of the bedstead. Yup, she was kinda reddish from this angle. she needed it bad. Kar wrinkled a brow as she rummaged for the lube. How did she know that? Why did she want it? She was embarrassed at all the things she had done and said. “Just let me lube up honey.” Steve nodded and assumed the waiting position. He couldn’t wait to see how the “kong dong” (he had gotten from the other bedstead on his side of the bed) was Genoa fit into her tight tiny little slit, though he didn’t really know why either. She used like half the tube. “Front or back first?” Kara was horrified by what she had just said. Steve didn’t seem to notice. Steve considered a second , then flipped her onto her back roughly. She ran her jellied fist up the and down the shaft till it gleamed with goo. Steve slapped its almost rigid billyclub like head against her inner thigh hard enough to make it sting. “Spread em slut!” She complied, but not fast enough to prevent him slapping her for tardiness twice more. In reality she could have complied faster but she was liking the s&m direction this was taking.

“Turn up the intensity a notch and a half and let em have 5 more minutes. We don’t want them to...do any permanent damage.” Martin laughed, Tina cranked the s&m knob 3 notches. Kara bit Steve in the arm and refused to let go. Steve rammed kong into her so deep she let out a yell and let go. The teeth marks she’d inflicted would take weeks to heal enough not to be seen. Long sleeves for a while. Steve attached himself to her neck the second she lost her grip. He sucked hard enough to almost taste the fingers she had resumed sucking clean one at a time. She’d be wearing turtlenecks. Martin killed the main power to the unit. “Tina, I said one notch, Jeez, they’ll end up divorced if this goes much further. They aint ready for a level 7 on the s&m yet!” Tina apologized but with an evil grin; “When do we get to try the suits on them?”

“You are a wicked little bitch,” Martin told Tina. And added, “Don’t ever change.” They both laughed.

Steve and Kara collapsed like puppets with their strings cut. They lay exhausted on the sloppy wet sticky plastic covered food strewn bed in a heap.

* * *

Steve and Kara silently took turns in the bathroom. Kara cleaned up the room and Steve slunk away to the den. Neither had made any eye contact since they’d “gone to bed”. All the rest of the day they quietly avoided each other while they each tried desperately to work out what had happened and how they felt about it. Steve felt like some sort of deranged rapist. Kara NEVER did things like that and had probably just gone along because she felt some sort of obligation to try an make him happy by giving him what he wanted. That sick display probably damaged their relationship forever. She was probably sitting out on the terrace wondering who this deranged pervert was and what he had done with her kind loving sensitive husband. Had this animal been there all along just waiting for some unfortunate woman to trigger its release. Would he be able to control his sick urges in the future? Oh, Christ, would she ever be able to forgive him? Had he hurt her/ Would she file charges first chance she got to escape from him. God, the world would see the marks. She had them all over her. Was her silence a sign of the coming divorce, fear? What could have possessed him. Steve mixed himself a tall vodka tonic (light on tonic) and downed it at a gulp. Several drinks later he had discarded the tonic and the ice too. The depressant effect of the alcohol only intensified his feelings. He had hoped he would neatly pass out and forget for a while. It was half way into the second bottle of vodka he realized why he was really drinking. Why he was so disturbed by events of last night. Why he felt like scum. He had kinda ...well... liked it.

Out on the terrace Kara was standing by the rail overlooking the ocean. The swirling splashing crash of the tide against the rocks was unsettling. Usually this sight and sound was the most calming thing on the whole planet. And Kara liked coming to the beach house more for this than anything else. So far from everything, so relaxing, so peaceful. Just her and Steve on a stress free romantic getaway. How long had they been borrowing the beach house for two weeks each summer from Tina and Martin? Years. Though she couldn’t remember how many. Quiet romantic getaways. And now after almost ten years of marriage she had ruined it all by showing Steve this other side of her. This side she didn’t even know she had. God, she tried to stuff herself with everything up to the size of a bowling ball. And hadn’t even limited herself to the standard opening. How had she become some sort of depraved pig overnight? Oh god, she’d even encouraged him to beat her! Kara looked at the various bruises beginning to form in some “interesting” places. None were so bad she wouldn’t be able to cover them with makeup or clothing but still...

And how did straight laced sensitive Steve feel about all this? Would he still want her now she was some sort of s&m slut? Kara quietly cried as she leaned over the rail and put her head into her hands on the railing. She remained motionless for what seemed hours. She couldn’t think it through. It may have been hours, she didn’t care. He was too embarrassed and humiliated to go back inside and face Steve. He had been the victim after all. She shuddered as she thought back on the things she had made him do, the filthy things she had said, what she had wanted and voiced without hesitation or for that matter any seeming control.

Through the study window she could see Steve sprawled out in one of the large leather easy chairs. Glasses and bottles were tipped over all around him and onto the floor. He was trying to kill all the brainlcells from last night. Wipe out the memories. He wanted the “other” Kara back. The sweet inocent girl he’d loved and married. He couldn’t handle her transformation into...into... kara burst loudly into tears. Steve was a good man, and she’d ruined everything! Ten years shot to hell. For a second she considered the long drop from the terrace and imagined what it would feel like to be bouncing along down it. It was the stupidest thing that had ever occurred to her. But if she had lost Steve... Maybe if she pretended it had never happened, never mentioned it, and never did anything like that again? Steve might eventually forget or at least forgive her lapse into... suddenly kara had a craving for cake. Soft, creamy, sugary, sticky, messy cake. And Steve, eating it off of her, out of her, licking every last bit from her “plate” until she was clean. And her frenching his tonsils to taste where he had been. To get the last bit of cake and Steve. “Oh God she cried...", making her way to the kitchen. With any luck there wouldn’t be a large multi-layered, strawberry cream and sugar frosted cake, with sugar roses to suck and ...and... shit! There on the top shelf, in the back was exactly the cake she had been imagining. Cold, inviting, ready to go.

Suddenly Kara remembered that they hadn’t bought food for the week yet, and wondered how it had gotten there. But the thought passed quickly as the waves of insatiable craving came over her, and she practically came right there just fondling the icing with her thumbs as she pulled it from the refrigerator. Poor, poor Steve.

Several hundred miles away Martin turned to Tina, who was putting another tape into the vcr, and said with a great big grin, “Let them eat cake!” Tina almost fell over laughing. The whole thing was so hysterical she had trouble getting the damned tape into the machine so they could resume recording. She didn’t want to miss a single delicious moment. Martin made a few adjustments of his own to the control panel and transmitter. “Looks like the whole house is properly wired,” Martin uttered with satisfaction, as he put his last tool back into his tool belt. Tina continued to chuckle and grin. “Ahhh... but we still haven’t checked out the den, or the suits.” Martin considered this. And finally rejected it. “And what will we have left for tomorrow and the rest of the week if we do it all in the first day and a half?” Tina frowned a little pretend frown. “Always thinking things through.” “Yup” , came the ego laden reply. “Besides, Steve’s passed out, and the suits still need a few adjustments made to them before they’re really ready for a full scale trial. “Aren’t you enjoying this?”

“Sure,” Tina replied without hesitation. “But I want MORE!” They both laughed at her impatience. “Tell you what. You take Kara into the bathroom with that cake if you aren’t quite finished, while I get to work on the suits”. “K”.

“Okey dokey”. Tina sprang behind the controls like a video gamer just ten thousand points from the all time high score. Tina put a lot of points up playing; cake sluts, the game.

Kara on the other hand was going to need to do some serious flossing, and visit her dentist soon.

-End-