The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This should be about it for this story. If you guys want to see more let me know. Feedback is always welcome, and definitely preferred.

Just as an added note I recently got an email about continued interest in one of my older stories “Something in the Water,” is there still a body of people that wants to read more of that it?

Again direct any replies to .

Peace.

The Remote Process 3

There I sat, her apartment, the futon pushed up, Whitney typing away at her computer, mostly ignoring me. My arms were splayed out over the top portion of the seat, beer in one hand, blackberry in my lap. The mischievious smile plastered on my face. It had sat there for awhile, even managing to annoy Whitney the second time she’d opened the door to me. “What’s up with that smile on your face Paul?”

I shrugged,“Nothing, just really happy.”

“Paul, I know you that’s not your ‘happy’ smile. That’s your ‘thoroughly amused’ smile. What is it cause I can’t seemed to make up my mind?”

I shrugged “Something like that.”

She sighed, rolling her eyes and letting me in.

She had no idea, even after stripping naked and being finger fucked she had no idea about what had happened. And given the command I had issued her to ignore me typing away on the blackberry she would still have no idea what was happening.

I exhaled contentedly, looking towards Whitney her back towards me, black long sleeve shirt on, black sweat pants, and undergarments that I was all too familiar with. Her hair pulled back in the puffy pony tail, typing away, occassionally looking back at me, but mostly going on like I wasn’t there. She wanted to do something, I knew it, but her priorities were a bit aschewed.

I put the beer down and reached for the device in my lap. It was time to have a little fun.

U should go topless. It will help u concentrate.

She paused at the computer then, shifting her chair and turning it towards me. I saw her looking down at the hem of her shirt, pausing and looking up towards me. “Paul,” she said.

“What?”

“I-“ she bit her lip for a moment, I could she how she was trying to figure out a careful way to tell me what I already knew.

“Did you change your mind again?” I said, playing dumb.

“Not it’s not that...” she said trailing off, obviously finding the statement of what was on her mind difficult to broach “I have some study practices that can be, kind of weird.”

I decided to beat her to the punch, “Look Whitney, we’ve been together for a little over a year now. Anything that you do I’m sure I’ll be cool with.”

That seemed to satisfy her, she took the statement with a slow nod. I watched as she turned her back to me and pulled her black shirt up over her head, shaking her hair as the fabric fell to the ground next to her. She arched her head down as her hands worked the fasteners on the back of her bra. A few seconds later and I was looking at the edges of her bulging mounds. Her white bra sat in the mound of clothing next to her on top of her black shirt. Nothing but her bare skinned back facing me.

She cupped her chest up in her arms, hiding the exposed flesh from my view as she turned towards me. “You sure you’ll be okay with this?” she asked.

Was I a living breathing heterosexual man? “Is that an invitation?” I said standing up.

She paused for a moment, obviously considering the proposition, honestly I was pretty cool if the small subterfuge was all it took to get me where I wanted to go. (Yes penetrating her snatch.) But after that moment she shook her head. “This must be why I wanted to study alone.” Pause again “Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to have you come up here in the first place.”

She bent down to reach for her shirt. I was already guessing the thoughts running through her head. I raised my hand to stop her, “No, no, hold on Whitney. This is cool I can live with this.”

I watched her pause, her hand still holding the fabric of her black shirt.

“Just let me go into the bathroom for a second.”

This she seemed to accept with a nod again, laying the shirt back down on the floor as I headed towards the bathroom door.

The door was closed. I was sitting on the toilet, my cock tenting in my pants. The blackberry sitting in front of me. Why was I doing this? Why didn’t I just type in The paper doesn’t matter. U should have sex with your boyfriend? I knew she would. I knew I wanted her to. But it was something about the control factor. I was making her do stuff, stuff that no one in their right mind would ever do. And it was the strangeness of it all that made the whole thing the most arousing experience I had ever known.

Suddenly I wanted to talk about this, and Derrick seemed like the perfect person. I really had no idea how right he was.

But first things first. The answer to my small dilemma lay down on my lap in front of me. The blackberry screen’s white light shined. What was I going to type? It’s normal to be topless around your boyfriend. U want him to see your breasts. That looked good. I pressed the ‘send’ button.

I flushed the toilet and stood up, walking out the bathroom door to see the fruits of my labor. And as I stepped out, my head turning up from the floor there it stood out in front of me.

Whitney was working the coffee maker, slipping the filter in and placing the pot on the hot plate. Her two mounds of pure milk chocolate rocking about the kitchen.

The body language was so different from just a minute or two ago. She was completely oblivious to my stares. She wasn’t trying to cover it up. She walked about the kitchenette, breasts exposed, like it was the most normal thing in the world. The knowing smile on her lips was telling me that she was suddenly enjoying the looks I was giving her.

“Jesus” and I wasn’t playing dumb.

“You know I was thinking” she began as she flicked the switch on the coffeemaker.

“Yes” was about the best I could manage. I know you’re thinking I should be used to this control stuff by now. My response to that is twenty-three years of playing the normal social rules cannot be erased in one night.

She stood in the doorway of the kitchenette, her body facing me, hands up on the sides. I had the most glorious view of her large, perky Ta tas, the mounds just hanging there slightly off of the rest of her chest, rocking with the movement of her body. Mounds that I might add who’s dark brown nipples seemed very excited by my attention.

But I’m sorry, Whitney was talking,“We’ve seen each other naked, it makes perfect sense for me to show these boys” (refering to her breasts) “to you all the time.”

I came back to myself slightly, “Makes perfect sense to me” I said with a slow nod.

She walked slowly up to me, her voice deepening, I picked up on the subtle tension as her face came close to mine. “Plus I love how you stare at them” she whispered in my ear.

I couldn’t help myself. I wrapped my arms up behind her back, my eyes closing as my lips pressed against hers. Plans be damned I was going to have hot orgiastic sex with her right then and there.

Everything was so perfect, those warm mounds pressed up against my chest, the heat and intensity of her lips as they pressed against mine. She wasn’t resisting me, and damn if I was going to resist her. My hands came up to her mounds, kneading the soft flesh, my thumb rubbing against her nipple. She moaned. I was edging her towards the futon, while wondering how quickly I could get my pants off.

And then she was pushing away. And probably for the first time that night I was genuinely surprised. How the hell did she have so much self control?

“Paul...” her voice trailing off, the familiar guilty.

Fucking cock tease “I know, I know, you have a paper, I’ll be sitting on the futon.”

She sighed “ I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s coming over me.”

I cocked an eye at her, “Yeah you do.”

“I usually can keep it in check though.”

“Whatever,” I said slouching out on the futon, my mind already thinking about what I was going to do next. Frankly I was starting to get pissed. Which made me want to fuck with her a little bit first. I started stewing about how I might be able to mix and match the two functions of the device together. Maybe even make her think she needed to fuck me without actually having to type it in.

But first I needed a safety because I knew that Whitney would try to kick me out. She’d do it in an apologetic kind of way, but she’d still do it.

Paul must stay in your apartment, no matter what. You will get no work done if you kick him out. I pressed the send button, waiting a few seconds.

My eyes shifted to Whitney, her bare back still facing me, typing away. A smile came to my lips. I toggled her number up on the device, and pressed connect.

She froze, her fingers lightly edging the top of the keyboard, but not moving.

I stood up and walked towards her, siddling my body up alongside her. My eyes traced her half naked form. Her expression was blank, her head still turned towards the screen like she was typing. Her bare chest rising and falling as she breathed.

My eyes turned towards the screen, her paper, something about the impetus of our founding fathers in forging the United States of America.

I raised the receiver to my head, “Type ‘ It is because of this that Paul should plunge his cock into my hot, horny snatch.’”

I watched as her fingers came to life suddenly, her eyes staring forward still blank. The very words I had spoken into the device appeared on the screen.

I chuckled as I stepped back, sitting back down on the futon. I pressed the disconnect button.

I watched as Whitney started, took in a deep breath. She paused, her head shifting left and right, as if being aware that something had happened, but not quite being able to put her finger on it. And then I saw her head stop, her eyes looking at the screen, obviously reading what I had just had her type. She turned around, confusion registering on her face as she looked at me.

“What?”

“Nothing,” she said after a moment , shaking her head, still the consternation on her face“ just some weird shit I guess.”

“Okay.”

She turned her seat back around. I heard her pressing the ‘backspace’ button several times. After a slight pause she shook her head again, as if that was going to clear it. I heard her sigh and she went back to work.

And so did I. I brought up her number again and pressed ‘connect.’ Again her body froze. Again I walked up beside her, looking at the screen.

The receiver came to my face “, Type ‘My lips could lick and suck on his hot cock as I fingered myself. Hot, so hot.”

Again her fingers came alive, the words appearing on the screen. Again I took a seat on the futon and pressed ‘disconnect’ on the device.

Her eyes fluttered. She took in a deep breath, exhaled. Her eyes paused down at the screen again. Again she was tapping at the backspace button, I noted how it sounded much fiercer than she had previously. She turned her head, her eyes suddenly staring into space for a moment and concentrating. She muttered something under her breath.

“You say something Whit?”

She started, turned as if seeing me for the first time ,“ Nothing...” again she paused “Maybe...” she added absentmindedly. She stood up from her seat, walking over to the kitchenette suddenly. I watched a she opened up a cupboard, and pulled out a mug. She poured herself a cup of coffee.

I watched as she leaned against the kitchen counter, her bare naked breasts rising as she took in a deep breath and exhaled. She took a sip, her mouth leaning against the ceramic. Her face was a patchwork of distraction, staring blankly into space again.

It was time to coax her just a little bit more. I pulled out the device and typed Maybe Paul is right. Maybe you should unwind. I know I could have pushed harder then. I knew she would have caved. But call me demented. I wanted to push her to come to the same conclusion on her own, without out and out making it up for her. Plus it made me feel less pissed. I pressed the send button.

She gulped hard, her eyes turned up and focused on me. “Paul...” she began

“What?” still innocently

She took another sip on the coffee. “I’m almost done, you think you can wait?” Pause “Maybe an hour?”

Thirty minutes ago, yes I would have. Now, no way in hell. Still I refused to let that thought register on my face. “Is this what I think it is?”

She nodded slowly.

I smiled, “Sure.”

She took her seat back at the computer screen, cup of coffee sitting beside her. She perused the open book beside her, and then went back to typing.

I still had one other thing that I wanted to do. One thing that I wanted her to do. I brought her number back up on the phone. Again I pressed the connect button.

She froze in place, stock still, the typing icon blinking on MS word’s computer screen. Her left hand sat over the keyboard. Her head rested in her right hand. Again I walked over beside her, the blank face, topless, gorgeous breasts.

The device came to my head, “Type ‘Cock. I need cock, now.’” I smiled, as I looked at her, as the words again appeared on the screen, under what looked to be the start of her closing argument. I lifted her right hand up from the keyboard. It gave in to me, pliably, as I moved it down over the edge of the table. I pulled open the gap in her sweat pants and sky blue panties, her love slit, open, airy, exposed. I fashioned her hand, two fingers pointing out and inserted it into her waiting twat. The spandex snapped shut over her wrist. For a little added stimulation I reached my hand down with her and pushed against her fingers, plunging them deeper into the folds of her snatch. I pulled her right and back and pushed it back in, deep.

A slight noise escaped her lips. A smile came back to mine.

I pulled my hand out, receiver to my head,“Finger yourself to extreme arousal. Don’t climax. Moan if you feel like it.” I saw movement stir in the heap hiding at her crotch area. Her head lifted up and her eyes closed. She took in deep breaths and exhaled, a peaceful smile at the edge of her lips.

I noted with amusement how her left hand still stayed at the keyboard, the finger tips just lightly pressing the buttons.

I walked into the bathroom closed the door behind me. There was still something I wanted to input into her, and I was damn sure she wasn’t going to let me do it if she caught me outside of there.

I locked the door and took a seat on the toilet, waited a couple minutes. I could hear her moaning. I pressed the ‘disconnect’ button on the blackberry. I smiled as the moaning continued for several moments more. She really did need it as much as I thought she did. It was just those damn priorities of hers. I could only imagine what was running through Whitney’s head.

Truth was though I wasn’t. I was typing away on the blackberry. U want to suck Paul’s cock. Your curious. U want to do a good job. Thought makes you hot. And that was the show stopper for me with a blown kiss from myself. There were places that Whitney wouldn’t go, strong lady that she was, no amount of coaxing mattered. She loved the obvious vag. And she was perfectly fine about the titty fuck, even didn’t care about jizz shooting all over her body. But the blow job had always been a no man’s land for her. It was a place you didn’t go, and one no man had ever been with her. Past experiences had shown it to be something I really enjoyed. It was a disappointment, but she was really cute, kind of nerdy, and interesting. That being a rare enough combination I was more than willing to deal with it.

But I figured why not turn her into a close semblance of perfection?

Whitney was standing up, half naked still, facing me as I came out of the washroom, the echoes of a fabricated flush resonating behind me.

I knew the look smoldering in her eyes. I knew the way she pulled those red rimmed glasses off and laid them delicately out on the television set, that smile. The question was could I take my pants off fast enough before she ripped them off herself.

“Paul” she began “I think-“

It was time for the preemptive. I closed the distance fast between us, my lips colliding with hers. She was kissing me hard, her tongue pushing against my face as my hands came up behind her neck. Careful foreplay be damned.

Her arms wrapped up around mine, pulling at the hem of my shirt and lifting it up over my head. She wasn’t going to be pushing me away this time. I was bare chest naked, my hands going down towards my belt and undoing the fastener as she slowly edged back towards the futon. Our lips pushing against each other.

She flopped back on the cushion her voluptuous breasts bouncing with her body. She arched her back up and slid her pants off while I did the same with my black jeans and boxers.

She stared up at me, breath hard, completely naked before me, harried snatch, slender legs to the open air. And I was diving on top of her, my engorged member, slamming into an already moist vag, my hips bucking against hers.

She began to moan as I bent low and began working her tits with my mouth, biting and licking the globular flesh, sucking on the nipples and hearing that glorious pop as they dropped away from me. Her hair down, creating a curly brown fan spread out behind her head.

She reached her hand down and lifted my face from her ample chest, guiding mine to hers. Her mouth opened wide as she lay her lips against me. Her tongue pushed out and licking the outsides of my cheek. Meanwhile her body bucked back and forth to the rhythm of my motions. Her eyes closed and her arms stretched back behind her.

Then she wrapped her arms around me and rolled. I fell with a grunt to the blue carpeted floor. My back lay down staring at those wonderful breasts hanging over my face. She was so good. She knew how to give exactly what I was looking for. And she loved it too.

She bent both her legs on either side of me, pushing herself up and down, riding my erect member. She rocked her head back and forth, her hair flying about madly as she continued to moan. The curly, light brown caught by the overhead light, illuminated, her face just barely discernable in the shadows made by it. I saw that mischievious smile coming to her eyes. She knew how I loved that show.

My hands reached up and kneaded her soft, pliable, wobbling, breasts. Brown sugar, milk chocolate, caramel delicious skin as my head lifted and my tongue licked against those mounds, my nose breathing in the smell of our shared persperation and the sex.

Suddenly she disengaged herself from me. I shot my eyes up to her as she pulled back her arms trailing behind her, almost like the natural current of a belly dancer. Was she fucking with me again? The shine of her eyes told me no.

With a swish like water her naked body rolled back over me, her warmth lying on top of mine, her breasts pillowed against my chest. She turned her head up slightly to mine, a wicked smile resting on her face.

“I have a surprise for you...” she whispered seductively.

I panted my eyes staring wild, wanting more, even after Katie and the finger fuck and everything else just wanting more of it. My mind was blank, barely able to form a coherent thought, living and reacting strictly to the moment. “What?”

“What’s that place I said I would never go?” she asked with a smile.

My eyes bulged as she slid her body back away from me, her chest rubbing against my abdomen, my waist, her head coming to face it. Her face hanging over my erect cock. Her eyes looking up at me, smiling. Oh God, the orders, she really was going to do it.

She started slow, little licking teases on the head, tickling, thrilling sensation my cock aching to explode. Her tongue shifted low to the base, slowly running up my shaft. And then she put the head of my cock in her mouth. Her mouth sucking on the tip, releasing for a moment and then continuing. Her head bobbed lightly up and down. She didn’t deep throat it, but it wasn’t like I expected her to. Her tongue did circles around inside of her mouth and its head.

It was pure fucking ecstasy. I couldn’t hold back anymore. And I didn’t.

And to be honest, she spit.

I stared up at the ceiling from the floor, breathing deeply, my heart rate slowly coming down to a more manageable level. My head lifted to get a better look at Whitney.

She grabbed a shirt up from the ground and wiped her mouth off. Her naked skin slid warmly against mine as her slender body rested on top of mine. Her head rested just a couple inches from the top of mine.

I craddled her body in my arms, my head still reeling from the sensation on my cock. My eyes looked into hers,“Christ, was that your first time, doing that?”

She nodded.

“How the fuck did you learn how to suck a cock like that?”

She smiled as her eyes looked up at me,“ You know Amy, one of my friends, she’s kind of a slut?”

I nodded.

“I asked her one time and she explained it to me, how it was like sucking a lollipop, the head is like the candy part, it’s where you want to focus most of your attention, especially if you don’t want to deep throat.”

I looked at her, disbelieving “You asked her this?”

She shrugged, “ it came up in the conversation.”

What kind of conversation was that? I wondered. Still, “And the rest you just worked out on your own?”

Her response was just to smile at me.

“You are one fucking quick study.”

“Better than you?”

Danger zone, time for bravado, “Maybe.”

She chuckled as her head lay against my chest, my arms wrapping around her naked body on the floor. I felt her sigh with contentment as her eyes closed. My mind drifted to thoughts of the device sitting by the sink in the bathroom.

“You know something?” she whispered

“What?” I asked turning my attention back to her.

“You were right, I really did need this. It was weird, especially today, I couldn’t seem to concentrate at all on what I needed to do.”

I smiled with an exhale, “ and do you feel better?”

Her eyes cracked open as she turned her head up towards mine “I’m still tired, but my mind feels clear.”

“The paper?”

She smiled demurly, “I’ll have to get back to it, but taking a page from your playbook, I’m going to play it by ear for a little bit.”

We lay there, together, spent for several minutes, her body wrapped in mine, her eyes closed, her breathing slow and even. My right hand raised and ruffled through the curly mop of her hair. She stirred slightly, but still rested.

My mind wandered, this had been what I had wanted, the intense, almost violent make up sex, that quiet moment after it was done. The careful negotiating with the features of the device to get me there. The thought seemed to settle me, it had been an aid, but not a control. Still part of me wondered about the morality of it. No, scratch that, who was I kidding? The shit was wrong, it was just something I had to accept if I wanted to keep using it. Absolute control, the ability to manipulate anyone into the position that you really want. There was no arguing. There was no compromising. You got exactly what you wanted in a world where that so seldom happens. Who in their right mind could easily turn away from something like that?

I turned my attention back towards Whitney, her eyes closed, her face peaceful, her nude form laying atop mine, resting. She was definitely everything that I wanted. And in a normal world she would be paying the consequences for doing what she had just done. I smiled again, the device, it was time to spread its uses out into other places.

I edged my hand against her face, “Whitney.”

“Hmmm?” she mumbled groggily.

“I’m going to get out of here, give you a chance to finish your paper.”

She shook her head, “I’m too tired, I’ll turn something in, even if he does mark it down. Stay here.” I felt her outspread arms wrap tighter around my shoulders.

“No, take your time. I have some leverage with him, I’ll get you an extension.”

She turned her eyes up towards mine, “How?”

“I know him, trust me he’ll do it.”

Her head shifted back down, “Than stay here a little bit longer, I’ve really been missing you these last weeks. I fucking hate school sometimes.”

I laid my hand on the back of her head, rubbing it gently with my thumb. “Okay.”

In the wee hours of the morning, our bodies lay together on the floor of her apartment, our eyes closed, sleeping away our own personal troubles. Tomorrow would come, bringing with its own set of problems and the simple means by which to solve them.

The device’s screen glowed.