The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescue of Ms Americana

By Mike S

Chapter 5: Heroines Continue to Lose

Anita and Lydia awoke at 7PM and quickly dressed in their costumes as Got Chic and Flag Girl and headed for the Great Illusionists apartment. On arrival, they found no one home and decided to talk to the landlord, there had been no announcements of him appearing anywhere and Lydia was sure he would be home. They knocked on the landlord’s door and he opened it, surprised to see the two heroines standing there.

“Flag Girl, Cot Chic, what are you two doing here?” he asked.

“We were looking for the Great Illusionist,” Flag Girl replied.

“I’m sorry, he doesn’t live here anymore. I think he left town about a week ago,” he replied. Got Chic looked at Flag Girl,

“Well I guess we can’t ask if he’s seen Ms Americana recently then,” she said.

“Ms Americana was here the Sunday before last to see him. She had a kid named Max with her and he now lives in that apartment,” the landlord said.

“Max lives here?” Got Girl asked.

“Moved in the day the Illusionist left,” he answered. “Works for Ramon Prize apparently as he’s bringing strippers from the Waterfront home every night” he informed them.

“I think maybe we need to come in and discuss everything you know about that Sunday Ms Americana was here until now,” Flag Girl said.

“Sure, always happy to help cute young things like you” he said as he stepped aside for them to enter. The girls both looked disgusted at his remark but decided to ignore it in the hope of getting information out of the man and correcting him on that chauvinistic remark might make him clam up or lie to them. They stepped into his apartment and he closed the door with a smile on his face.

As those two heroines entered the apartment, Green Specter and Specter Girl were creeping through the Prize warehouse looking for anything that might tell them what had happened to either of the missing heroines. Unknown to them infrared cameras were showing their presence and movements through the warehouse to a monitoring console at the Waterfront. Tony received word of their actions and went to Ramon to see what the boss wanted to do. There was nothing at the warehouse for them to find in regards to any illegal activities so their being there was harmless unless the boss wanted to add them to his collection of heroine stripper/whores. He found Ramon in the club watching as Got Gal and Ms Americana engaged in a 69 on stage for the customers. A quick word on what was happening at the warehouse and the two men left the club and got into Tony’s car as a van rolled from behind the club with 10 goons in it. On the three block ride to the warehouse Tony’s cell phone rang,

“Yeah,” he barked.

“I just wanted to tell you that Flag Girl and Got Chic are in my apartment wanting to talk about Ms Americana, Max and the Great Illusionist,” the landlord told him. “I faked an emergency in a unit to get out and call you.”

“Stall them, keep them there. I have another matter to take care of and then we’ll deal with them,” Tony told him and ended the call. He told Ramon of this new development as they rolled in, lights off, behind the warehouse. The two men checked their dart guns, entered through the back door and waited. The van had stopped out front and the 10 men piled out and unlocked the front door and entered, throwing a light switch to illuminate the warehouse floor. Specter Girl and Green Specter were caught in the bright lights and quickly scanned the area for the threat. They saw the men approaching and quickly dropped into fighting stances.

“You bitches are trespassing,” the goon in the lead said. Green Specter scanned the approaching group, no Ramon Prize, although she didn’t expect the boss himself, but there was also no Tony, who she did expect to be handling this.

“Keep your eyes open and stay alert,” she said in an undertone to her daughter, “Tony isn’t with them and I expected he’d be here if we were detected.” As Specter Girl scanned their flanks for any other presence, Green Specter addressed the men, “We are here looking for a couple of friends who supposedly came here on the last two Friday nights. If you want to tell us about them, what happened and where they are now, it won’t be necessary to beat it out of you.”

“Yeah right,” the lead goon said. “Ten of us and the two of you and you think you can win. I was going to let you surrender and then call the cops to come and arrest you, but I guess we can beat on you awhile first. Get them!” he said as he charged. Specter Girl and Green Specter met the attack head on and quickly eliminated two opponents apiece when Green Specter heard Specter Girl cry out.

“Ouch” she cried as she felt a prick on her ass. A moment later she felt woozy and never saw the fist that buried itself in her belly. “Ooof” she said as she bent forward to meet an uppercut. The uppercut combined with the animal tranquilizer in the dart that was stuck in her buttock caused her to be out before her body hit the floor. Green Specters turning at her daughters cry caused Ramon’s dart to miss her but her inattention caused her to be grabbed by two men and wrestled to the floor. The others quickly piled on to help pin her to the floor. She struggled valiantly but the six men were too strong and then she saw Tony as he jabbed her thigh with a hypodermic. A minute later her struggles started to subside and within two she joined her daughter in lala land.

“Get them tied up and back to the club,” Tony ordered as he headed for the rear of the building and his car. He and Ramon went back to the club and Tony got a hold of Max, took him to the office and informed him of the two new prisoners and the others in his building, waiting to be captured. Max was to go home, they were sure the two young heroines would confront him and as he told them a story the trap would be sprung and they too would join the club employees. As they finished up the two bound and unconscious women were brought into the office. Tony supervised their untying and then their securing by wrists and ankles to the legs of the chairs they were put in. Looking at his watch he crossed to a cabinet and retrieved a bottle of the animal tranquilizer and carefully drew two injections into his syringe and then injected half the contents into each woman.

“That will make sure we have about 8 hours before they come back around. We’ll get Flag Girl and Got Gal here and you can turn them when they came around in about 4 hours and then have these two when they come back.” Ramon Prize had entered the office as Tony was administering the injections and listened to the plan and then spoke,

“Have the landlord come back with you. I want to reward him for his help.”

“I think his dog Bruno was the first K9 to nail Ms Americana that day at the apartment,” Max said.

“Bring Bruno back also; maybe he’d like to get reacquainted with the bitch or one of the others. Maybe Bruno and Sam could do a show for the customers with Ms Americana or two of the girls,” Ramon said.

Max Tony and four goons left the club in two vehicles as they didn’t want to be seen together. Max pulled his Mustang in front of the building entry entered the building and went up to his apartment. Tony and the helpers parked their van on the side street and awaited the signal from Max to go in.

The landlord had followed Tony’s instructions and kept the two heroines at his place by telling them a laundered version of the Sunday in the apartment. He explained Ms Americana’s fear of spiders and that she had been hypnotized to relieve her of that fear. The fact that he, Max and his dog had fucked her while hypnotized, he left out. He heard the door to the street open and close and two stamps outside his door and someone stomping up the stairs and figured it was Max, letting him know he was there and to send the two up.

“Hey ladies,” he said, “I think that may have been Max. Maybe you should go see if he’s home, want me to go with you?”

“No that’s fine,” Got Chic said, “we’ll go by ourselves.” She touched Flag Girl’s arm as she appeared to be deep in thought and wasn’t paying attention to the current conversation. “Come on girl, let’s see if Max just got home.” The two young heroines got up and left the apartment. They went up the stairs and Flag Girl pointed to the floor where a strip of light showed under the door, indicating someone had the light on. They knocked on the door.

Inside Max came to the door and checked his peephole and seeing who it was hit send on his cell phone, sending Tony a text that the girls were there. He opened the door,

“Wow! Got Chic and Flag Girl!” he exclaimed, acting surprised to see them. “What are you two doing here? I’m really so lucky, I’ve met Ms Americana and Got Gal and now I get to meet their sidekicks.”

“So you are Max, can we come in and talk to you?” asked Flag Girl. “Ms Americana told me how much she enjoyed your friendship and we’d like to talk to you about it.”

“Got Gal also told me how much she enjoyed meeting you last week,” Got Chic added.

“Yes, please come in,” Max said as he waved his arm to indicate they should enter. He carefully closed the door, ensuring it was not locked. He waved the two teenagers to his couch as he sat in the chair. “What can I tell you?” he asked. Downstairs the landlord was peeking out his door and saw Tony and the others enter, Tony and two other men holding dart guns. He watched them start up the stairs and quietly closed his door. He could guess what was about to happen upstairs.

“You saw Ms Americana two Thursdays ago and the next night is the last anyone has seen or heard from her. Last Wednesday Got Gal saw you at your home and you contacted Tanya O’Donnel about Ramon Prize and Friday night she also disappeared. Do you have any idea why you talk to a heroine and they disappear?” Flag Girl asked. The two knew that this boy had something to do with the disappearances, it was just too apparent he had set them up for the disappearances to be a coincidence.

“I told Ms Americana that Ramon Prize had a drug shipment coming into his warehouse the night she apparently disappeared. The Great Illusionist gave me the information saying he had overheard it at the club while on break and telling me because of my friendship with her. After meeting Got Gal I called him, told him Ms Americana was missing and that I was coming to see him. When I got here, he was gone. The landlord said he had seen him leave with several suitcases so we came up and found all his clothes gone. I knew he had gotten the reward from Brenda Wade for the information and so figured he fled town because Got Gal was looking for Ms Americana and didn’t want to be here when she arrived. Since I was his friend and the rent was paid through the end of the month, I decided to move in. I called Tanya O’Donnel about the drugs and I thought Ramon Prize had something to do with it all then I went home and got my stuff, left my folks a note and came back here. The next morning I read my mother had also left, running off with a lover, and my dad had committed suicide. Really that’s all I kn…” The door burst open as Tony and his men poured into the apartment. Both heroines jumped to their feet and charged the thugs, only to feel the needles puncture their bellies as Tony and the others shot them with the animal tranquilizer filled darts. They both got one punch thrown at two of the underlings before their vision dimmed and they slumped to the floor unconscious. The landlord chose that moment to make his appearance and stepped into the apartment.

“What do you want?” one of the men growled as he pointed his weapon at him. The landlord hurriedly raised his hands in surrender.

“That’s okay, let him in,” Tony ordered. “Get these two tied up and out to the van.”

“Are you parked on South Street?” the landlord asked.

“Yeah,” Tony replied.

“I have a side door there and I can show you the way to it. You wouldn’t have to take them out the front going that way.”

“Okay boys follow Mr. Landlord here and get them in the van and back to the club and the normal place. I’ll go with Max to your apartment and wait for you, we need to talk,” Tony told the landlord. When the landlord joined them, Tony told him to get his dog and come to the Waterfront, pull around out back and someone would meet him there, Ramon wanted to reward him. Tony and Max got into Max’s car and returned to the club.

Entering the club they met the goons exiting the office and Tony told one to wait for their guests and bring them into the office. They then entered the office and saw that extra chairs had been brought in and the new heroines had joined the other two in their bondage. Ramon stepped to Tony and whispered instructions to him. Tony gave his boss a questioning look and getting a positive nod that he was serious, left the office. Ms Americana and Got Gal entered and saw the new prisoners but gave no sign of concern that their sidekicks and friends were now apparently going to become stripper/whores. They took the other two chairs as Tony looked at Max.

“Did you do as I asked?” he wondered. In response Max turned to the two heroines.

“Ms Americana and Got Gal, you are getting sleepy, very sleeping. You will sleep and await my commands,” he said in a monotone. Both women’s eyes closed and their heads slumped forward. Max looked at Tony, “Yes sir, I implanted the post hypnotic suggestion that allows me to quickly put them under and without the pendant.”

“Good, I think we have persuaded so many of Delta City’s heroines to come to work for us that it’s time to find out who they really are, have them unmask for us.”

“Got Gal, Ms Americana listen to me.” Both heroines raised their head although their eyes stayed closed.

“Yes Master, we await your command,” they said in unison.

“I want you both to remove your masks now. You have had them on long enough and want to show Mr. Prize, your boss and owner, who you really are,” Max ordered. Both women raised their hands to their masks and stopped. The struggle within was evident on their faces as they fought the command to unmask themselves and reveal their secret identities. Max watched their struggle and realized an easier way to do this. “Okay leave your masks on.”

“What?” Ramon Prize shouted at him. “I told you to have them unmask.”

“They were fighting it, their need to conceal their true identity may be strong enough to allow them to refuse that command but I have another idea. Got Gal, remove Ms Americana’s mask,” he ordered. Got Gal, relieved her identity was safe did as ordered.

“Brenda Wade?” Ramon gasped. “Brenda Wade, the billionaire industrialist, is Ms Americana! Hot damn!! So who is Got Gal?”

“Ms Americana, unmask Got Gal,” Max ordered. Angry that she had been unmasked, Ms Americana pulled Got Gal’s mask off.

“Tanya O’Donnel, no wonder she hasn’t been on the news the last few days,” Max exclaimed. “Got Gal, please unmask Flag Girl for us.” Got Gal got up and went to Flag Girl and unmasked her.

“I don’t know her, who is she?” Max asked.

“She is Lydia Willis, Brenda Wade’s ward,” Got Gal answered.

“Ms. Americana, unmask Got Chic,” Max ordered and again his commands were followed and again he didn’t know who the black girl was.

“She is Anita Jackson, Tanya O’Donnel’s cameragirl,” Ms Americana informed them. The two heroines then followed orders to unmask the other heroines.

“Axanna Morgan and her daughter Summer Morgan are Green Specter and Specter Girl!” Ramon exclaimed, recognizing both from the society pages. “Okay, get them all re-masked before our guest arrives for his payment.” The two quickly put the masks back on the four bound heroines and then their own back on and sat down at Max’s command. A few minutes later the landlord and Bruno were shown into the office by the goon who then left to go out into the club and act as another bouncer.

“Holy Shit!!” the landlord exclaimed at seeing the 6 heroines that Ramon had captured. “I knew you had the young ones, but this is incredible.” Then remembering why he was here he looked at Ramon. “You wanted to see me and Bruno, Mr. Prize?”

“Yes, I’m grateful for your assistance tonight in detaining Flag Girl and Got Gal as we captured Green Specter and Specter Girl. Max says that Bruno was the first dog to fuck Ms Ameritits and she so enjoys his dog Sam fucking her, that I thought she might like Bruno to do her again. I was wondering if you’d allow him to join her and Sam on stage for her next show so that she can have them both at once, fill both ends.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Prize, Bruno would be happy to do that for you,” the landlord said. Just then Tony entered the office and nodded his head, signaling Ramon’s orders had been carried out.

“Tony, take our guest out to the club and get him a front row table and his drinks are on the house. After Ameritits show bring him back stage and back to the office. I have a business proposal for him and then he can spend some time fucking the heroine of his choice,” Ramon ordered. Tony led the landlord out front, kicked three men from the center stage, front row table, and sat with him. He told one of the girls to bring them drinks as they watched the stripper currently on stage.

Back in the office Ramon gave Max his orders,

“Tell Americunt that she will do the two dogs, one blowjob and one fuck. Sam is used to playing dead and letting her suck him off, so have her do that and Bruno can fuck her,” he said. He went to his desk and called his lawyer to get his ass to the club, now. Max gave Ms Americana her commands woke the two and returned them to their rooms. Ramon turned to Max,

“I’m out of rooms for girls so give the girls in rooms 13, 14, 15, and 16 commands to go to your apartment for now. They can sleep on the floor or wherever until I get more places to keep them.” Max left the office to find the girls and noticed Lou Green, Prizes attorney, come through the back door and enter the office. Max found the four girls and gave them commands to go to their rooms and pack their belongs. While they did that he went to room 19 and entered. His mother lay on her bed on her side.

“Mom kneel on the floor over your bed, I want to fuck you,” he commanded. Gail obediently stood and then knelt facing her bed and lowering her upper body onto it, thrusting her ass into the air for her son’s cock. Max dropped his pants and knelt behind her. He guided his cock to her opening and thrust as he released his cock, burying it in her cunt.

“Yes Max, that feels so good. Fuck mommy good son, come on and fuck your pregnant mommy,” Gail told him. Max obliged her, slamming his cock in and out of her, getting it soaked in her pussy juice and preparing it for his intended penetration of her ass. “Oh God baby, that feels so good. Mommy loves it when you fuck her. She loves the fact she’s going to have your baby. Come on; spew more cum into mommy’s cunt.”

“No mom, I’m going to spew up your ass,” Max told her as he extracted from her cunt, positioned at the rosebud of her ass and penetrated her sphincter muscle and then shoved in balls deep.

“OOOWWWW!!!” Gail screamed as he penetrated her before she could prepare herself. Max hammered her ass as hard as he had her cunt and soon she got into the anal fuck as much as her son.

“Oh that’s it baby, fuck my ass! Shove that cock up my Hershey highway and spew that semen into my rectum! Oh yes, fuck my ass and cum in it you little bastard, fuck mommy!” she cried, thrusting back to meet each of his as her orgasm built. “Cum baby, put mommy over the top! I’m almost there and your cum up my ass will do it. Oh, oh, oh God, I’M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!” she screamed as she felt Max’s cock throb and his seed begin to shoot into her anal passage. “”That’s it, cum for mommy, fill me with your cum!” Max finished his ejaculating and ordered his mother around to lick and suck him clean. Hearing a noise he turned to the door to find Got Gal and Ms Americana standing there, thong bottom of the costumes pulled aside and fingers rapidly flying in and out of their pussies as they masturbated to the son/mother sex before them.

“Quit masturbating, get on the floor in 69 position and eat each other,” he commanded. The two women complied and soon both were mumbling their orgasm into the other’s cunt. Max pulled his pants up and fastened them then stepped over the orgasming women and left the room to find the four girls, bags in hand, waiting for him. He ordered them to the van and took them to his apartment to get them settled in.

In the office Lou Green handed Ramon Prize the contract he had just drawn up on the computer and then printed off. It said that he was going to pay the landlord a half a million dollars, allow him to keep his apartment free of charge along with tenet fuck privileges, for the complex. He had gotten Tony a notary public license so he was set to buy the building, evict all tenants, and move his girls into it. Onstage out in the club, Ms Americana came out to her signature song, The Stripper by David Rose and proceeded to do just that. When she was nude she turned her head and whistled and the two dogs trotted on stage to her. She sank to her knees between them and petted both their backs.

“Good boys, you’re going to help mommy entertain our audience right? She said to them as she moved her hands under their bellies and stroked the sheath enclosed cocks which immediately began to respond to the stimulus. She moved her hands onto the exposed cock as soon as there was enough to stroke on. Finally, when both knots had appeared, she released Bruno and moved Sam in front of her and told him to play dead. Sam assumed the position, cock in air, and Ms Americana lowered her head and sucked him into her mouth as she finger fucked herself and attempted to coax Bruno into mounting her. The smell of her juices as they began flowing attracted Bruno and he moved behind her. She wiggled her ass at him and then finally came up off Sam’s cock.

“Come on Bruno, fuck mommy,” she said as she continued to wiggle her ass and then she felt his belly fur on her back and his weight on her. She resumed sucking Sam as Bruno wrapped his front legs around her and thrust, trying to impale her as he spurted pre cum over her pussy to lube her for his cock. Customers were paying the passing waitresses to drop to their knees and suck them or allow them to fuck doggy style as they watched Ms Americana suck Sam and coax Bruno to fuck her. When all the whores were taken the other customers were forced to masturbate as they watched the show.

“Come on Bruno,” Ms Americana gasped as she again came off Sam’s cock. “I’m ready, fuck me.” As if he understood her Bruno lunged forward again and buried 6 inches of doggy cock up her cunt. “Oh my God,” she gasped. “Oh fuck me!” She plunged down onto Sam’s cock, relaxing her throat, and taking his entire length to his knot. She began to deep throat him as Bruno again lunged forward and buried himself to his knot in her cunt. He began jackhammering her and the lucky customers in front and slightly to her rear could see her pussy expand a little more on each forward thrust until the knot disappeared and the pussy closed behind it, tying them together. He stopped his pumping and held still, letting everyone know he was tied and inflating his knot to lock them together. Suddenly Ms Americana’s head came up as a geyser of doggy cum followed splattering all over her face and she went back down to catch the rest in her mouth. The crowd cheered her on as she visibly swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Sam’s cum while Bruno began to gently rock back and forth. Sam finished his erupting and Ms Americana came back up in time to scream out,

Oh Goddess, he’s cumming! I can feel his cum flooding me. OOHHHH I’M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!” Her hips pistoned back at the dog as his sperm flooded her womb, then pussy and finally leaked around the seal as there was too much to be contained. “Oh Great Goddess I feel so fulfilled as his fuck toy.” When Bruno finally withdrew she quickly spun around and beat him to his cock as she sucked it in and licked it clean. Tony’s pager went off and he led the landlord back to the office to see Ramon. The four heroines were still out although the last two seemed to be stirring and would have to be put back under by tranquilizer or hypnosis.

“I have found out that you are Bill Brown, and I have a proposition for you,” Ramon told the landlord.

“And what would that be Mr. Prize?” Bill Brown asked. Ramon shoved the contract to him and he discovered the offer to buy his apartment building, allow him to manage it, and be able to fuck the strippers that would be moved in there to his heart’s content. He looked at Ramon and realized he really didn’t have any choice in the matter, he could sell or he would wish he had. Ramon shoved a check for $500,000 towards him and offered him a pen. He took it, signed where indicated and watched Tony place his Notary Public seal on it and sign.

“You can have Ms Ameritits or Got Tits to fuck or you could go home, use your key to enter Max’s apartment and have the four girls who are there waiting for you. Max has already instructed them to gang rape you when you enter and say ‘My name’s Bill’. Which would you like to do?” He thought for a second,

“Are the heroines going to be moved into the building and be available to me?” he asked.

“Not immediately, no. I’ll keep them here until I have a better control on the others and when I don’t have to worry about rescue efforts, then all my heroines will be moved there and available to you. They will also start working the streets around the block and bring their customers home. You’ll collect the fee as they enter and be accountable for it when you make your daily deposit with Max. Security cameras will watch the door so that I’ll know how many customers entered.” Brown thought it over, one heroine or four strippers waiting to rape him.

“I think I’ll get Bruno and go home. Can he have some of that ass there too?” he asked.

“No, I want Bruno to stay here, at least tonight. I want Got Gal to have a chance to entertain the 2 dogs later,” Ramon answered. Brown picked up his check and left the office. Prize liked the two dog show so much that he wondered if Bruno would ever be returned to him. He climbed into his car, started it and left the parking lot. A block later the bomb placed by Tony hit the 90 seconds from engine starting it was set for and exploded.

“Sounds like there’s no one outside the family who knows our business again,” Tony said to a smiling Ramon. Max entered the office and seeing the two smiling at each other, knew that there was no longer a landlord for his building and soon found he now had the job, what the pay and benefits were as well as his forthcoming responsibility to run the heroine whorehouse when it went into business and became public. There were several more to deal with and then Delta City would be heroine free. At least crime fighting heroine free, fuck for pay heroines would be their replacement.