The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Researching The Role

by Colleen Whyte

Mary, or Mz Trimble as she preferred to be called, patted the bun of tightly wound hair just above the nape of her neck to check it was firm and tidy. Equally meticulously she ensured that her starched white blouse was arrayed evenly over her slender torso, that her tweed skirt fell to a suitable length beyond her knees and the bows of her sensible brown shoes were images of each other. Appearance was very important to her, as the head librarian at the college she felt it was her moral duty to be the image of respectability, to reinforce the message that the library was a serious place. Putting on her heavy rimmed reading glasses even though she didn’t really need them she left her little office and took up her station behind the issues counter. And few of the students who passed her didn’t get a disapproving glance for their unkempt appearance and unsuitable attire.

The day ended, the library closed its doors and the rest of the staff went home after bidding Mz Trimble a polite and formal good night. Not having much to go home to except a lonely apartment, the senior librarian set about tidying the issues desk problem pile, all the little things that the junior librarians didn’t know how to deal with such as damaged books and interloan requests. This time in the box was a coverless and untitled book that proved to have no serial number on it. Mary quickly figured out that some student had accidentally handed in one of their own books when they had returned their library books. Normally she would have just placed it in the lost and found box but having little else to do she was just curious enough to take it back into her office to see if it was worth reading.

There were no titles at all, the book started straight away and launched into what appeared to be a discussion of sexuality. Despite her prudish appearance and insistence upon proper decorum, Mary was broadminded enough to read further to see if it was a scientific work or just pornography. Without realising it, she was drawn into the dialogue. It started out slowly, describing sexuality in the most scientific of terms, of how people responded to stimulus. And then it moved on to how hypnosis could be used to enhance the effects of stimulation, of how repetition could be used to induce a trance like state. And interspersed with the high-brow language there now appeared very sensual descriptions of sexual activities, of self stimulation and pleasure. Mary didn’t even notice that her left hand had undone several buttons and slipped inside her blouse where it was gently playing with her erect nipple. And the text began to repeat ...

Mary was feeling pleasantly blissful, completely wrapped up in the book she was reading and enjoying the pleasant tingle of arousal in her body. She had read the same page a dozen times now, with its explicit description of a woman arousing herself through gentle masturbation. A slight dampness in her cotton panties told her it was time to turn the page and move on to the second chapter.

The next chapter was on sexual aids, toys and other devices that could heighten a person’s pleasure when they were on their own. It even went into some detail of self bondage and restrictive garments that could arouse by simulating vulnerability. Mary found herself nodding in agreement, by imposing vulnerability on herself it would help her deal with her fears in the real world. Locking the book in her drawer she got up to head home, absentmindedly doing up her blouse to restore her immaculate appearance.

On the way home she stopped at a adult store that she often passed but had never considered actually patronising until tonight. Inside she bought more than a dozen items to help her in her quest for self-improvement and control. She was so wrapped up in her latest project that she didn’t even notice the leering and lewd comments of the other patrons, nor was she embarrassed in the slightest despite the nature of her purchases.

Back in her apartment she couldn’t wait to try out her new ‘equipment’ as she liked to think of it. First though she undressed and showered to start her task clean and fresh. Despite her unfamiliarity with the devices she had just purchased she felt confident to use them, the book’s instructions had been very thorough. But even that didn’t stop her hands from shaking in anticipation as she reached for the large black dildo. It felt strange in her hands, unfamiliar but somehow inviting. She lay down on her bed and spreading her legs she reached down and began to rub the head of the dildo against her already moist slit. Her nipples were already hard points and she found that by tweaking them she made herself even moister, which helped her work the head of the dildo past her cunt lips. She exhaled sharply as the unfamiliar object intruded into her, stretching her in an all new way but she wasn’t scared. Instead the more of it she pushed into herself, the more fulfilled she felt, as though its presence in her made her a stronger person.

Soon it was all the way in, it almost felt too large, too tight but she was also on the verge of an orgasm from the mere action of pushing it in. Slowly, carefully she began to work it in and out, she had to go slowly because she knew that she was so close to cumming and she wanted to draw it out as long as possible. Finally she couldn’t take the tension any longer and with a few short hard strokes she brought herself to a mindshattering climax that left her panting on the bed. It seemed to take ages for the pleasure to fade to the point she could think again and she could move on to the next stage.

Leaving the dildo in her stretched cunt she pulled a pair of latex panties up her legs and over her slender hips until they were snuggly holding the dildo in her. Wiggling her bum she delighted in the sensation of the dildo moving inside her. The bra came next, its rubbery cups designed to push her breasts upwards and enhance her cleavage while having just enough padding to make her breasts look a size bigger as well. She had to get up to look at this and delighted in her new bustier appearance in the mirror, simultaneously rubbing her crotch to increase her pleasure. Boots were next on the list of things the book had recommended and she stepped into the black knee length boots with 4 inch spike heels she had bought. Zipping them up she staggered for a moment to gain her balance and then strutted around the bedroom, the fragility of her balance, the way the heels forced her chest out and the dildo inside her aroused her so much that she had to lie down and bring herself off again.

Almost exhausted now, still basking in the afterglow, Mary decided that she had done enough for one night. It was hard to pack away the rest of her toys and slip on a bathrobe to go into the lounge and settle in to an evening of watching the prettiest women she could find on the television. By the time she was ready for bed she had recovered enough to masturbate herself to sleep.

* * *

Mary was a mess of sweat and cum the next day but she felt great, better than she ever had before. A long shower helped her clean up and gave herself another opportunity to explore her body to the fullest. It also heightened her anticipation of getting dressed, something that had previously been so functional now excited her. She started with a new toy, vibrating chrome eggs that she popped into her slick cunt and held in place with the body hugging latex panties. The bra and boots followed, and she practiced walking to perfect her grace before finishing dressing in her traditional garb of blouse and conservative skirt. Today as she buttoned up her pristine grey cardigan she was delighted to see how much more prominent her breasts were as they strained against the material. Coiling her raven black hair into her traditional bun and just a touch of makeup and she was on her way to school.

She stopped traffic on the way, her slender figure with firm breasts combined with her natural beauty to astound all those she passed. The mix of sexuality and conservatism being highly erotic to most and she enjoyed the attention. At the library her young assistant Carol didn’t know where to look and it gave Mary a pleasant buzz to work through the day knowing the girl was among many who was checking her out surreptitiously. At lunchtime Mary locked herself in her office and masturbated to a huge orgasm to release the built up tension of the morning.

Going home early that day, leaving Carol to close the library, she stopped at the adult store again to make a few more purchases. The counter assistant was more than a little surprised to see her again and was very helpful this time, showing her a wide range of ‘devices’ and giving her the address of an alternative clothing store. Once home Mary barely maintained her composure long enough to shower, popping out the vibrating eggs and giving them a loving kiss. Drying herself thoroughly and dusting her entire body with scented talcum powder she had already planned out her evenings activity from her wonderful little book.

First came the dildo panties, black latex full briefs with a large internal dildo that she carefully greased with the lubricating cream she had just bought. She could feel herself grow moister in anticipation as she worked the rubbery material up her legs until the head of the dildo was pressing against her crotch. With a girlish squeal she worked it in, having to pause at intervals as the pleasure became too much. Finally it was in with the tight panties holding it firmly inside her. She took a few experimental steps and revelled in the sensation of the dildo moving inside her like a living thing.

Thigh length boots were next, more black latex which she carefully rolled up her legs and matching shoulder length gloves that clung to her arms like a second skin. She brushed her hands over her exposed breasts and delighted in how aroused she was, the book definitely knew best as if she could ever doubt it now. A black latex choker to hold her head high and erect and a heavy bustier that she laced as tight as she could manage without passing out. Standing in from of the mirror on her high heels she almost came at the sight of herself bound into her skin tight black latex. Nothing had ever felt this good before. She spent the evening experimenting with her new clothing, bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm as she found new ways to stimulate herself and all the while she watched sleekly sexy shape in the mirror.

It was with regret that Mary peeled off her latex garments the next morning but she was drenched in her own sweat and juices. To make up for it she dressed in an entirely new set of lingerie, satin and lace were to be today’s theme with a pink corset with garters to attach to her white stockings. With her waist trimmed and breasts pushed up Mary felt quite busty and even playfully rouged her nipples that peaked over the lacy top of the corset. Her heavy satin blouse sat very nicely over her new shape with just a hint of her hard nipples pressing against the fabric. A button-front tweed skirt and high heels and she was ready to go, the thrill of her naked crotch keeping her in a constant state of arousal until she could masturbate at lunch time.

Afterwards she pulled out her book and read the next chapter. It had a very important task for her and she decided to act upon it immediately. Summoning Carol into her office, Mary had her sit down and make herself as comfortable as possible. Mary then followed the instructions in the book, looking firmly into Carol’s eyes she began to recite a special poem over and over again in a even, toneless voice. Initially Carol didn’t know what was going on, then she became frightened as Mz Trimble didn’t seem to be making any sense but her fear of the head librarian was such that she didn’t dare leave, or even look away from those piercing eyes amplified by Mary’s glasses.

And then Carol felt herself relaxing, the noises her boss was making began to make sense, to fill her with an unaccustomed ease. She almost felt like she was floating, all her cares and constraints dropped away. She loved herself, she loved her body, she loved her sexuality. There was nothing wrong with pandering to her instincts, that to be sexy was right, that she should be a slut to her desires. And she found herself becoming increasingly attracted to Mz Trimble, that she loved the woman with all her being and so wanted Mary to love her back. She knew she would do anything to turn Mary on and that she should obey Mary implicitly. The session ended and it was all the two women could do to survive the rest of the day in their mutually aroused state before going back to Mary’s apartment together with a brief stopover at the adult shop.

In the apartment Mary had her pretty young blond assistant strip naked and the girl eagerly complied, looking forward to pleasing her mistress. Mary soon had Carol strapped spreadeagled to her bed, Carol’s waist crushed to half its normal size by a latex corset and her head held erect by the choker Mary had worn herself the night before. Mary then stripped herself down to her lacy corset and stockings and set to work tormenting and teasing the girl, by morning any inhibitions Carol may have retained were gone, fucked out of her by the woman she now regarded as mistress to her slave, bitch to her slut.

They skipped work that day, not even bothering to ring in. They were too much in love with each other and with themselves to care any more and set out for a day on the town. Mary was striking with her wasp waisted corset giving her an exaggerated figure fully displayed by her tight sweater and micro skirt of jet black. Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings and her lovely legs tapered down to her six inch heeled patent leather pumps. Carol was laced into a hobble dress, low cut at the front so that her breasts almost spilled over the neckline and a posture collar holding her neck high and providing an anchor point for the leash which Mary attached. Together, mistress and slave, they set out on a decadent shopping trip. The lustful stares of those they passed turning them on almost as much as the vibrating buttplugs they had inserted into each others asses.